• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

D&D 5e: Diablo 3 Setting

Crocodile

Mister Zero
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all,

I've decided to finally step up and seriously focus on running a few dice games with the intent to keep them going.

This game is to be set in the aftermath of Diablo 3, up to the end of Reaper of Souls. The idea is that the players are a party of emergent Nephilim trying to deal with a new and changing world. Its much more about how the people, nations and creatures are operating after what has happened.

I have various ideas, mainly due to what's played out from the lore.

One point, all characters will be human. You'll use the human race setup, but you'll apply both to represent your nature as Nephilim coming into your power.

So, whose interested in this romp through Sanctuary?

No worries, I will provide information on regions and cultures if people need them. Plus I can dig up a wiki probably with some of that. Considering its all aftermath, with new heroes on the rise you don't have to know the unseen cosmic power struggles that played out. All your characters know is the world's gone mad lately with demons cropping up, crazy cults and other nonsense on the rise.

Splendid, two potential interests gives me hope we could get a few more. If not, I'll see what I can do with two players if you all want that.

i would love to join this I'm pretty knowledgeable on diablo lore just not reaper of souls

I'm up for this, played D2 too many times to number and done one playthrough of D3 including RoS so knowledge could be better on that side.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also unfamiliar with anything Diablo, but I've been tentatively trying my luck with 5E and I think I understand the basic mechanics. Still looking for another player?

I've played through Diablo 3, and I've played D&D for roughly eleven years or so, but I've never so much as glanced at 5e. If you're still accepting, I'd like to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back