• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)City of Shadows...(Accepting)

What Part Do You Play?

• Gralance Gang

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hexlair Gang

• Delayaran Gang

• Slave

• Nuetral

• Other

• Eildor

• Total voters
Supermegabrenda2 said:

Isis

((Mind you, her arms are already crossed over her chest))

She shivered lightly, pulling her arms closer to her chest slowly. The chains where like a part of her body. The price of having two forms.

"I... I can't. They are like a part of me. Bonded to my skin."

She said, looking down at his hand.​
"Oh I'm sorry to hear that dearest." Hyde said sadly he wanted to please this person for some odd reason.

Hisan said:
"Oh I'm sorry to hear that dearest." Hyde said sadly he wanted to please this person for some odd reason.

Isis

"It's actually pretty cool. Watch."

She said. Stepping back, the chains untapped from her arms. Lashing out at him, they tied around his wrists. Pulling her arms back, she sent him flying towards her... Wait... How exactly will he stop? She stood there, holding her arms out slightly as he flew at her.​

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Isis

"It's actually pretty cool. Watch."

She said. Stepping back, the chains untapped from her arms. Lashing out at him, they tied around his wrists. Pulling her arms back, she sent him flying towards her... Wait... How exactly will he stop? She stood there, holding her arms out slightly as he flew at her.​
I plant a foot down and I stop immediately. He yanks towards him and grabbed you by the waist and dips you down.

Hisan said:
I plant a foot down and I stop immediately. He yanks towards him and grabbed you by the waist and dips you down.

Isis

Isis shrieked mentally as she flew towards him. As he caught her, her hood flew back. Her brown, curled hair fell out, going sow to her waist. A claw mark started from her left eye and reached to the back of her scalp. A smaller one reached from the bottom of her right eye to her ear. When her feet touched the ground, she flipped her hood back on as fast as she could, her hair falling over her shoulders now. She bit her lip.

"Yeah... Didn't think that one out."

Supermegabrenda2 said:

Isis

Isis shrieked mentally as she flew towards him. As he caught her, her hood flew back. Her brown, curled hair fell out, going sow to her waist. A claw mark started from her left eye and reached to the back of her scalp. A smaller one reached from the bottom of her right eye to her ear. When her feet touched the ground, she flipped her hood back on as fast as she could, her hair falling over her shoulders now. She bit her lip.

"Yeah... Didn't think that one out."

"I don't know about you but I liked that.

Hisan said:
"I don't know about you but I liked that.

Isis

She smiled, wrapping the chains around her arms again, stepping back. She glanced up at him.

"What clan are you from? Like, what are you?"

She asked, glancing up at him as she tucked her hair back into her hood.​

Michael Michaelis

Michael made his way towards the stage, as he was signalled his turn. The lights were much brighter than he had anticipated. The crowd began cheering widely, as Michael lifted a single hand before curving his lips into a wide smile.

Holding the mic which seated neatly on it's stand, he glanced at the audience with charming eyes. He was indeed handsome. He stood with such power, authority and grace. He showed no fear.

"This song that I'm about to sing was inspired by a series of events which I had encountered. Please, enjoy." The crowd screamed in exstacy at the very sound of his voice. He maintained his smile as he went towards the electric guitar...

His fingers moved fluently, pulling it's strings to the right tune, deciding to set the right atmosphere. He placed a finger at his lips which quickly silenced the crowd. Michael closed his eyes as he stood still yet his presence was astounding. With the mic close to his lips, he began to sing.

His melodious voice rang throughout entire music hall. Fingers pinched the guitar's string at the right pitch which flowed well with his voice.

Starting with a low tone which he gradually build, the chorus then finally had the crowd screaming and cheering.

He opened his eyes, as his voice graduated to a higher pitch, hitting notes which was nearly impossible to reach. A bright red light shone around him as sang the slow yet beautiful song.

A puff of smoke encircled the stage, adding to the effect of the vibe which he shared to the crowd. He stopped abruptly on the final verse of the chorus, before he began to play the guitar at a different pace.

It finally began to sound much more as of a rock concert. That was the main act to his performance.

Several male and female Dancers appeared from the puff of smoke, dancing sexually around the demon as he began to play even more loudly. Skillfully, he grabbed a female, leaning her against him before he planted his lips on the woman's, sharing a heated kiss.

Releasing the woman, he began to dance, all the while ensuring the steady pace of his performance. The crows cheered wildly, as several held phones and digital cameras, taking quick pictures.

Sound effects were quite loud. It was also doing it's job to keep the audience cheering.

Ending with a soft guitar play which he had managed to execute, he grabbed a hold of the mic, he then sang the ending chorus perfectly.

"Thank you..." Waving a hand at the audience, the puff of smoke encircled the Dancers and himself, allowing them to exit the stage in a grand style.

@Hisan

Last edited by a moderator:
"Wow that was really good." Misery said as he squinted through the holes in his mask. "Where's the backstage area...." Misery questioned. He started to walk the crowd parted for the man in the cloak and mask as he made his way to the stage. He stepped onto it without anyone noticing him surprisingly. He walked to the backstage area where he saw the man who had played. He walked up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. "Excuse me sir?" He said with a certain air of confidence.

@Dark Child

Michael Michaelis

Michael was greeted with excitement as the other celebrities backstage were celebrating while he performed. The dancers laughed and talked with him while congratulated each other.

Being in a human form felt truly exhilarating, especially being treated like a God. He smiled kindly at them as he expressed his gratitude. The performance was truly something.

The woman whom he had kissed during the performance came towards him seductively. Staring at her, he watched as she leaned against him.

"You were so great back there. Would you mind if we could continue what you had started?" She whispered in his ear, before biting the lobe seductively.

But, before Michael had a chance to respond, he felt someone or something tapped lightly on his shoulder.

"Hmm..?" He gently held the woman away from himself before turning towards the direction of the voice.

"Yes...? Hmm? A fan? Might I ask, how did you find your way inside without being noticed?" He maintained his smile, his dark red eyes staring intently at the young man.

@Hisan

"Well that was an okay performance" i mutter to myself as i try get away from the swarming crowds. "God, if one of these fans heard me say that, I'd be mobbed in an instant" i giggle to myself as i walk, looking quite odd, wearing nothing but white clothing, no shoes, just a small white shirt that was more of a vest and a small white skirt, and a couple of decorative cloth bracelets. "I swear, i must be so obvious to be a shapeshifter to any magicians out there, but then again, that's why I'm in this crowd" @Dark Child

"

[QUOTE="Dark Child]

Michael Michaelis

Michael was greeted with excitement as the other celebrities backstage were celebrating while he performed. The dancers laughed and talked with him while congratulated each other.

Being in a human form felt truly exhilarating, especially being treated like a God. He smiled kindly at them as he expressed his gratitude. The performance was truly something.

The woman whom he had kissed during the performance came towards him seductively. Staring at her, he watched as she leaned against him.

"You were so great back there. Would you mind if we could continue what you had started?" She whispered in his ear, before biting the lobe seductively.

But, before Michael had a chance to respond, he felt someone or something tapped lightly on his shoulder.

"Hmm..?" He gently held the woman away from himself before turning towards the direction of the voice.

"Yes...? Hmm? A fan? Might I ask, how did you find your way inside without being noticed?" He maintained his smile, his dark red eyes staring intently at the young man.

@Hisan

[/QUOTE]
"Not exactly I heard the ruckus and liked what I saw. However..." I pull you off where no one can hear you, he looked skinny but was surprisingly strong. "I'm in need of a master." You can feel my eyes boring into you from behind the mask.

Michael Michaelis

Michael was indeed surprised when the young man pulled him to the side away from the woman. He apologized to her shortly, before being pulled at a distance.

"Huh?" Michael replied, slightly surprised. Indeed, he had not expect a fan to be so blunt. Yes, he was indeed attractive, but Michael knew his place.

"Slave...? I wonder...? And why do you disguise your face behind that mask? Is it that you are afraid of facing this celebrity?" Michael asked curiously, eyes never leaving the skinny human before him. Well, this fan did not seem to be afraid. He was curious to know why this man needed a slave. And, why him of all persons.

@Hisan

[QUOTE="Dark Child]

Michael Michaelis

Michael was indeed surprised when the young man pulled him to the side away from the woman. He apologized to her shortly, before being pulled at a distance.

"Huh?" Michael replied, slightly surprised. Indeed, he had not expect a fan to be so blunt. Yes, he was indeed attractive, but Michael knew his place.

"Slave...? I wonder...? And why do you disguise your face behind that mask? Is it that you are afraid of facing this celebrity?" Michael asked curiously, eyes never leaving the skinny human before him. Well, this fan did not seem to be afraid. He was curious to know why this man needed a slave. And, why him of all persons.

@Hisan

[/QUOTE]
"Look demon I'm talking to you as a gang member not a celebrity. And also the mask is here so I don't traumatize you. I'm looking for a master because I need to get home. Im having trouble not punching the ever living shit out of everyone here right now, so please don't give me an excuse." You see my eyes flicker with annoyance.

Michael Michaelis

"I see...Quite the harsh type. What gang are you associated with? And how do you know I'm a demon?" Michael smiled slightly at the young man. It was interested to note the mystery of the mask which the young man uses to disguise his face.

"You do say that mask may traumatize me. I do wonder. If I should decide on you being my slave, then I should know my subject's full features." Michael stated smoothly, observing him carefully.

@Hisan

With a slight crack of sound not too far away from Misery's position a small hole appeared. That hole expanded into the shape of a door before out stepped the wizard himself, Ginti. "Hey Misery I need to talk to-" he stopped noticing the red eyes of a well dressed rather decent looking fellow before the masked stranger.

Not again, he sighed.

(Hope you don't mind the random interjection, was waiting for the right moment to throw Ginti in here till now) @Darkchild @Hisan

"I apologize...this last week has been....difficult.." I say as I let you go and bow apologetically. "My name is Misery. I associate with no gang. I can't take the mask off and I don't want to anyhow." I take my cloak off to reveal black pants and shirt. I have a sword strapped to my side and a small bow and quiver on my back.

Michael Michaelis

Michael listened tentatively observing the young man removing the cloak which appeared to be a bow and quiver.

"So, I suppose you are a human with knowledge of the existing gangs, perhaps?" Michael asked, before he suddenly turned his attention to a distorting sound which resonated from the direction of the young man.

Michael narrowed dark red eyes, as he observed some sort of portal which took the shape of small hole, before it expanded into a door.

His smile faltered when he saw the figure appeared. He stood still as he heard the man called the young man's name.

Deciding to remain silent, he observed the other's reaction. It was obvious that Michael needed some sort of explanation. Here stood a magician who knew this young man.

Michael was in the least pleased. Such an unexpected welcome from another gang was quite the turn off.

@Hisan @The Regal Rper (No prob at all! Lol should be an interesting visit xD )

(Turn off...?)

I look at him and within a second I've got my sword up against the magicians throat. "What?" I say annoyed.

(So we've got Micheal, Ginti, and Misery within three feet of each other, every magician in a 5 mile radius can probably sense the supernatural presence.)

Noticing the silence that befell the man quite instantly Ginti looked between Misery then the man, model most likely judging from his stature, posture and the way he seemed to stand out, but there was something else. Something that bothered Ginti greatly about this one that now studied him as the model to him.

Then it hit him. Demon the voice within Ginti's head said with interest.

Yes. For once he found himself agreeing with it. He is isn't he? Outwardly Ginti was still composed but he made it a well known fact to the demon he was aware of the threat it imposed, he did this by shifting his position and keeping his eyes fixed on the man. It wasn't until Ginti felt the blade of Misery sword against his throat that his eyes turned to the masked fellow.

His eyes looked at the blade inches from his larynx then back to the masked being.

"Really?" he said with some displeasure, snapping his fingers the sword turned into a snake slithered around Ginti's neck back on to Misery's arm then slowly began to turn back to a sword as it sheathed itself.

You really want to do this?

@Hisan @Dark Child

"Zana stop playing his games." The snake looked between us and turned back into a blade. "They say you shouldn't kill the messenger. If your friend doesn't shut the fuck up I might just break that rule." I say still annoyed. I look between the two of you and lean against a wall sensing the supernatural energy. Also the tension, that too.

@NekoQueen49

Delilah didn't say anything. She only nodded into his neck, snuggling into the warmth of his embrace. Somehow, his words made her heart beat faster... just a bit... But she didn't think much of it. With his arms around her and his face nestled into her hair, it felt so right. Her eyes fluttered close as a once impossible future entered her mind... White dresses... Rings... A bed... The thought shocked her and she jerked slightly, eyes flying open. What was she thinking?!

Michael Michaelis

Michael remained still as he observed the Magician. He observed that he was seemingly internalizing and observing him with caution.

Michael's gaze was distracted by the sound of a blade which the magician simply turned into a snake which slithered into it's sheath.

Deciding to break the silence, he took gentle steps towards the magician, his eyes glowed slightly bright red.

"I suppose you have something to say. Appearing from such a portal behind this backstage. What is your intent?" Michael made an a abrupt stop close to the man.

@Hisan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back