• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ||CYBERPUNK 2077||

KayWyn

The Almighty Panda Eyes
1607844054544.png

Hey! Kay here! After taking a short hiatus for a bit (family issues came up and got sick for a spell), I'm back! After getting my hands on the new Cyberpunk 2077,
my fried, dizzy self has been playing it nonstop; this leads me to where I am now -- sufficiently hyped up to write out an RP regarding it.

○○○ What To Expect From Me ○○○

► To start off, since I know it can make-or-break some interests, I mostly do Canon x OC. I'm utter trash, I know v-v;;
However! I'm more than happy to double and would be down to write Canon x Canon/OC x OC/Canon x OC for your side!

► I see myself as pretty decent at writing. I can write from multiple paragraphs to a few -- however, I do ask that one liners be avoided.
Those tend to kill my interest more than anything else.

► On that note, I have ADHD. Most of the time, I really do forget that RPNation exists; it's not that I lost interest that I haven't replied, it's
that I'm probably crazy overstimulated and my attention is going everywhere at once. Then I feel guilty and all
"I doubt they'd wanna hear from me" and tend to go into radio silence (it's a terrible habit that I've been trying to break). Honestly, a nudge to
remind me is amazing. I'll never be upset to get a message from anyone!

AUs - all good! I tend to throw out pretty outlandish ideas myself, so I'm always happy to hear AUs.

► I talk a lot. A lot. Honestly, OOC talk helps keep my focus on the RP. Having someone to talk
to about it and bounce ideas back and forth on really does wonders with my inspiration!

I have no limits. I know there are some people who prefer not to write about specific things, so,
if you have any, tell me; I'm more than happy to avoid topics if they make you uncomfortable.

○○○ Onto the Other stuff ○○○

So, what I'm looking for in the RP is... well, really anything. I've got a few ideas here and there, but, as I haven't beaten Cyberpunk yet,
I'm more than willing to bend the story and not follow the canonical events. I'm somewhere along Act 2, so tell me where you
are! I don't want to spoil anything for you ^^ Also, with the rp, I'd like if someone could write as Takemura for me; if there's a character
you'd like me to write, I'd be happy to try my hand at them! I do have a few plot ideas we could go with, though
I tend to prefer to plot with my partner -- it makes the experience all the more interesting when it's the both of us working
things our and I don't feel like I'm dictating everything going on ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back