• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Cyberpunk 2077: Ghosts

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
  • 2080: Night Corp's Maglev to Chicago is finished.
  • 2080-2081. The Second Unification War began and ended. The Free States would once again remain however with much less control from NUSA than the treaty of the first Unification War(Metal Wars) had. This time all of the free states would become fully autonomous with the exception of Nothern California in which only Night City would retain it's freedom. This put many of the people in Nothern California at worry however overtime the worry had lessened.
  • 2082. Sawyer Corporation was formed. Militech creates first settlement on mars. Residency is opened for a price of 100 million E$ per resident.
  • 2087. Sawyer Corporation and Arasaka Corporation Collaborate to create Synthetics. Cara Delvejo dies at the hands of an unknown Arasaka Agent.
  • 2090. The current year. Night City is largely the same as it ever was. Those who try to become legends only fail and die as tales.

The Ghostline
istockphoto-1220749407-612x612.jpg

I've received something strange. A Message from a Ghost. For all intents and purposes this shouldn't be possible. Cara Delvejo died three years ago. So why am I receiving a file from her. A message that talk about something called a Killswitch. The only problem is where to find more news about this killswitch. If I can find more information regarding her death then so be it. I just can't do it alone.
In Night City 2090 the city remains as dangerous as ever. With more Arasaka and Sawyer Corporation Agents being replaced by Synthetics the growing amount of laid off agents increases. Combined with the increased crime rate, this is a recipe for disaster. Still the residents of night city continue on under leadership of mayor Jefferson Peralez.

Night City:
2jxwmz639r961.png

In 2077 Night City was voted the worst place to live in America. With Large corporations maintaining influence over it, it is either one of the best places to live for some while others see it as a prison that one wants to escape. The crimerate of Night City is through the roof and there is constant attacks from gangs as well as cyberpyschos.
The city is home to rockstars, idealists, politicians, corporations, and plenty of youngins trying to strike it rich or become legends.

TLDR: Yeah I'm making a cyberpunk rp, semi-realistic/anime FCs only. You can have whatever backstory you want, be who you want but I have a plot planned.

Last edited:
I'VE COME

*cue meme music*

Count me in! Thinking of playing either an anti-establishment, sarcastic Netrunner, or a former Tokyo biker ganger turned courier/driver

A huge quesiton actually! Which of the endings are we considering canon from 2077? Basically I wanna know if V did the Devil Ending, or any of the others in regards to whether Yorinobu retained control of Arasaka, or got his body snatched by Saburo?

A huge quesiton actually! Which of the endings are we considering canon from 2077? Basically I wanna know if V did the Devil Ending, or any of the others in regards to whether Yorinobu retained control of Arasaka, or got his body snatched by Saburo?
I'm leaning towards the Sun Ending but who knows if Phantom Liberty will make any ending or the new ending it introduces canon. In any case i'll play out the RP as if the sun ending occured regardless of whatever phantom liberty says happens so we'll pretend thats the canon ending even if phantom liberty tries to make a different ending canon.

I'm leaning towards the Sun Ending but who knows if Phantom Liberty will make any ending or the new ending it introduces canon. In any case i'll play out the RP as if the sun ending occured regardless of whatever phantom liberty says happens so we'll pretend thats the canon ending even if phantom liberty tries to make a different ending canon.
Fine by me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back