• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Cyberpunk 2021

Bad.Influence

Doer of Dumb Stuff
Hey choom! Thanks for coming to check out my post! In case you can’t tell, I’m looking for a role play set in the universe of Cyberpunk 2077, but pre-game

I’m looking to play Johnny Silverhand. I’m not fussed if you play a canon or an OC - up to you.

Will only RP with a partner who is over 18. Am fine with characters being played that are under 18 in the RP as long the relationship is age appropriate

Am able to RP either on here or on Discord

I write in 3rd person and would prefer my partner to do the same

My posts vary in length depending on what’s going on in the scene. I’d never write one liners and am able to do multiple paragraphs.

My limits are the site rules. Other than that, I’m incredibly easy. If you have limits, I’ll take those seriously whilst writing with you.

I enjoy collaborating with my partner and sharing ideas

Romance isn’t necessary for me. It’s cool if it makes sense and our characters have natural chemistry. if not, it would feel forced.

Side characters are welcome to add life and more depth to our story! I’ll probably try my hand at a few as the story progresses; would be cool if my partner could do the same.

Cyberpunk 2021 Setting

Night City in the year 2021 was a miserable place to live. It had become like a prison for anyone who had the misfortune to still be trapped in one of the biggest Cooperate battlegrounds on the planet. People’s lives had been torn apart by greedy, power hungry suits who had worked their way into the government, law enforcement and the general building blocks of society to ensure their dominance on the market and the world as a whole.

Business in the City Center was however booming. Investments and stocks were running as high as the many towering structures that dominated the skyline. If you were on this side of the fence, looking down on the city that many couldn’t afford to live in, life was great. The higher the prices, the more the wealthy professionals moved in, and the more productive and powerful the Corpo’s fist constricted around the city.

For ordinary people, things in Night City were growing more and more desperate each day; gangs were at each other’s throats, drug use was at an all time high, and dangerous knockoff implants were flooding the market, causing all manner of health problems for those who could least afford it. As if all that wasn’t bad enough, over the past few years plagues had spread rapidly, and killed off crops and livestock. This resulted in what people ate being mass produced and grown in a Corpo-owned lab, adding even more fuel to the already ablaze fire of the strangle grip they had on people’s lives.

Whether you were a Fixer, musician, talk show host, Ripperdoc, mechanic, police officer or student, you’d be very much aware of how bad things were getting out there. The horrible events of the evening news were playing out in various neighborhoods in broad daylight for everyone to see. Just like the city itself, the darkness it harboured was impossible to escape from.

Feel free to drop me a message if you’re interested or have questions. Thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back