• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom CW's Flash RP (Looking for Caitlin Snow or Female OC!)

Spidermanshark2

Is that all you got? Guess it's my turn...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello again, people! I've been watching clips of CW's Flash and I'm working on re-watching the show, catching back up since it ended quite some time ago (R.I.P. Arrowverse). As the title states above, I'm looking for a Flash RP based on the CW series and I am looking for someone to play either Caitlin Snow or a female OC against my male OC.

Important Notes:

- I only play as male.
- Regarding me only playing as male, to add, I only do M x F.
- Regarding me only doing M x F, I only do 1 x 1.
- I don't play canon. I've changed my last reply to this, so here's something to know: Please, don't ask if I'll play canon, because the obvious answer if you read the thread is an obvious NO.
- Don't expect me to write you a novel. I can write a paragraph or two, but I'm not going to write you a novel. That is not me.
- I do third person, past tense only. I don't mind if you do first person, but I would strongly prefer third person/past tense please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back