• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Cursed Soulmates OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
apolla apolla : like I said with Cosmo, I could just copy and paste your analysis/ here. LOL, glad that we can set off sparks of the drama variety. They're sure to come out stronger for it after they get through it all. I can just see Johnny suggesting something and she's like "why" and he's like "why not." *glares intensify* what would you think of Johnny's parents trying to pair him up with her all the time? I think it could be hilarious. "Who was that girl that used to come here all the time...she was nice. Very responsible." *hint hint* Much like his interaction with Alice (Corona) he probably thinks the curse is all a bunch of rubbish. He would probably ask her if she wants to go skinny dipping knowing full well what happens when water and her mix. Moreover, he would probably personally see to it that he is a thorn in her side since he knows that it bothers her. Also....its so sad....her twin...man right in the feels. Its like she literally lost a piece of herself. I would cry....but with you curse and all I don't want to give you ammunition.

man she would hate him. XD but i can see their relationship growing stronger throughout all of this, despite how much of a thorn he is. xD btw the "why" and "why not"? Can totally see it happening. I love the idea of his parents trying to set them up, yes and yes. And if he asks her to go skinny dipping, she's going to slap him. lmaoooo

Ooook. Soooo we just finished celebrating my cousins birthday but we stull have to go home which is between 2 to 5 hours depending on traffic. I will definitely sleep during the ride and try to come up with something if, I ever do, but I'm always good with any suggestion that fits my characters actions.

Rosalie Character Relations (Feel free to add on or correct)

Danny ( Cosmo Cosmo ): I could definitely imagine the dynamic between them being like a clumsy dog that doesn't realize that the cat will continue to scratch at him every time he comes close. Rosalie often gets irritated with his antics yet finds it interesting that he can be such a glutton for punishment after his many attempts at unwanted interaction. Over time, she has come to tolerate his overly optimistic personality which means that she no longer walks away without a word, instead she attacks verbally in a barely noticeable light way. Danny would probably grow on her after awhile but she would never label him as a 'friend', just a 'energetic stalker' like she tells her brothers.

Abby ( apolla apolla ): I agree that they probably wouldn't be close since their personalities differ so much but they could bond over the troublesome duties that follow along with being an heir. Rosalie would never admit it but it's nice to have someone that understands even though she's not a big fan of Abby's enthusiasm and impulsiveness. Abby would be a strong recipient of Rosalie's trademark 'Did you even think it through' expression.

Johnny ( LazyDaze LazyDaze ): Surprisingly, Rosalie would get a kick out of Johnny getting all puffed up over some sort of competition that she doesn't exactly know about. On separate occasions, Rosalie may have experienced moments of envy as the boy lives his life freely without any kind of magical constraints or impending death. It doesn't take long for the envy to be replaced by irritation once he starts up with the puns and jokes associated with her name.

Alice ( Corona Corona ): Alice and Rosalie would be compatible personality wise but that would be about it. I could only see them knowing each other through familial ties and being aware of each other due to them both being the heirs. (Sorry for the short description)

Rue ( Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum ): Rosalie would be able to relate with Rue's need to distance herself from others even if they don't share the same motives. Could definitely see them having a few run ins while searching for a quiet place to be alone. She wouldn't really know how to deal with Rue's strong empathy since she couldn't careless about how other people feel most of the time. an emotional Rue may lead to awkward speech or actions from Rosalie

Gabe ( izayoiix izayoiix ): Gabe and Rosalie, the sole members of the 'Our parents have held ill will towards us or not fully trusted us' club. I could see our characters having known each other from maybe a relatively young age and remining in contact on and off through the years (?). There's nothing wrong with having a good rant session with someone that has uneasy tension in their family home.

Olive ( Rui Rui ): So Olive's own personal tastes clash heavily with Rosalie's own. If she ever caught the other girl drinking tea, Rosalie would scrunch up her nose and ask what was so good about that repulsive leaf water. It's quite funny since you would think that the girl tied up with nature hates one of its forms. Olive's bubbly and optimistic personality would often rub Rosalie the wrong way since she'd always consider herself more of a realist, never pessimistic. Being overly bright would be a large turn off and would leave her feeling drained after being in Olive's presence for too long.

I'm down~
And we'll figure it out lol. Galive? Gabive? Olivriel? XD

Same here. I think the only thing that hasn't really been decided is ours, Rui's and Anelia's? Although if the two has decided on becoming soulmates then that leaves the both of our characters to be soulmates then.
Looks like it's all decided lol, the S.S. Ruesalie is leaving port
Rui Rui ship names are always wonderful and fun

Rosalie Character Relations (Feel free to add on or correct)

Danny ( Cosmo Cosmo ): I could definitely imagine the dynamic between them being like a clumsy dog that doesn't realize that the cat will continue to scratch at him every time he comes close. Rosalie often gets irritated with his antics yet finds it interesting that he can be such a glutton for punishment after his many attempts at unwanted interaction. Over time, she has come to tolerate his overly optimistic personality which means that she no longer walks away without a word, instead she attacks verbally in a barely noticeable light way. Danny would probably grow on her after awhile but she would never label him as a 'friend', just a 'energetic stalker' like she tells her brothers.

Abby ( apolla apolla ): I agree that they probably wouldn't be close since their personalities differ so much but they could bond over the troublesome duties that follow along with being an heir. Rosalie would never admit it but it's nice to have someone that understands even though she's not a big fan of Abby's enthusiasm and impulsiveness. Abby would be a strong recipient of Rosalie's trademark 'Did you even think it through' expression.

Johnny ( LazyDaze LazyDaze ): Surprisingly, Rosalie would get a kick out of Johnny getting all puffed up over some sort of competition that she doesn't exactly know about. On separate occasions, Rosalie may have experienced moments of envy as the boy lives his life freely without any kind of magical constraints or impending death. It doesn't take long for the envy to be replaced by irritation once he starts up with the puns and jokes associated with her name.

Alice ( Corona Corona ): Alice and Rosalie would be compatible personality wise but that would be about it. I could only see them knowing each other through familial ties and being aware of each other due to them both being the heirs. (Sorry for the short description)

Rue ( Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum ): Rosalie would be able to relate with Rue's need to distance herself from others even if they don't share the same motives. Could definitely see them having a few run ins while searching for a quiet place to be alone. She wouldn't really know how to deal with Rue's strong empathy since she couldn't careless about how other people feel most of the time. an emotional Rue may lead to awkward speech or actions from Rosalie

Gabe ( izayoiix izayoiix ): Gabe and Rosalie, the sole members of the 'Our parents have held ill will towards us or not fully trusted us' club. I could see our characters having known each other from maybe a relatively young age and remining in contact on and off through the years (?). There's nothing wrong with having a good rant session with someone that has uneasy tension in their family home.

Olive ( Rui Rui ): So Olive's own personal tastes clash heavily with Rosalie's own. If she ever caught the other girl drinking tea, Rosalie would scrunch up her nose and ask what was so good about that repulsive leaf water. It's quite funny since you would think that the girl tied up with nature hates one of its forms. Olive's bubbly and optimistic personality would often rub Rosalie the wrong way since she'd always consider herself more of a realist, never pessimistic. Being overly bright would be a large turn off and would leave her feeling drained after being in Olive's presence for too long.
Love those ideas !!!

Gabe (@Anelia ): Gabe and Rosalie, the sole members of the 'Our parents have held ill will towards us or not fully trusted us' club. I could see our characters having known each other from maybe a relatively young age and remining in contact on and off through the years (?). There's nothing wrong with having a good rant session with someone that has uneasy tension in their family home
when you check your phone at work and dont have time to respond so you forget you have stuff to respond too lol
But that sounds good to me! Especially if one of them has had a particularly trying day with their families and they know they can at least talk to each other about it because they can relate even if they arent that close

Suggestions in how Antoine will interact with everyone, not right away but yeah!! Feel free to put in your input.
Danny|| Cosmo Cosmo : Agreed, I see them as becoming friends to. I'd like to think that Danny is one of the people who can break Antoine distance from people, as she would find him easy to talk too and fun to be around with. With her empathy she could tell when Danny is down even when he is trying to smile his brightest. She'd find it inspiring how Danny is always trying his best and Antoine would be certainly willing to help Danny whenever needed. Also I get the feeling that At the first time Rue introduces her whole name to Danny, he'd get the second name wrong and say Antonie rather than Antoine, in which Rue would correct him but he'd still say Antonie. That will only get him a eye roll but she wouldn't mind, I think she'll even like it as time goes by.

Abby|| apolla apolla : I also see them as just acquaintances, I think Rue would find Abby to be a bit overwhelming with her drive to find her soulmate and break the curse (not that she knows any of that) but she'd admire how passionate and determine Abby can be. Their hot hotheadedness could lead them to clash, not sure how but I think it's a possibility. If Rue ever finds Abby in an emotional state she'd want to help but not sure if Abby would ever want any help.

Johnny|| LazyDaze LazyDaze : Yes it is true that they are quite alike, and I love the idea of the romance route, ( a fling or a relationship even if it's a short amount of time just to spice things up). She'd find him a bit too much at some times but she'll like it because in ways she hasn't experienced the type of adventures Johnny could offer that said she wouldn't want to engage in drugs, stealing or beating people up, if Johnny were to ever suggest that. I can see them being good friends to, Rue would definitely love to have someone to relate to when it comes to her rebellious streak. She liked that rebelliousness a lot but she knows that it isn't her. And when Johnny is being waaay too much I could see her trying to stop him and they'd fight over that.

Alice|| Corona Corona : I think Alice and Rue would get along well, they both have a love for fantasies and imaginations. They also got some similar likes which is something they could bond over, with the writing, arts, movies and maybe music. But I can also see Rue being nosy, if she would be able to get a peak at Alice writing or drawing or something along those lines, she'd be all. "What's that can I read it? Is it interesting?" or "What an amazing work! Hey I draw too, look." which could annoy Alice, or make her feel uneasy at times but once Rue get the feeling that she's bothering apologize and back away but that won't stop her from quietly getting a sneak peek.

Gabe|| izayoiix izayoiix : I see them being really good friends. They got a lot in common with personality and I can see them both reading a book beneath a tree and exchanging criticism about it and whatnot. I think Gabe will be the first one she'd actually open up to as she finds solace with him and his kind and lonely nature, seeing a kindred soul. She might as well definitely see him as a brother, since he lost his older sister and Rue is definitely older and has always wanted a brother.

Olive|| Rui Rui : Rue finds Olive's bubbly personality to be contagious and she likes that about the girl and her sweetness too. They'd be friends but I don't see them interacting that much but Rue certainly does not like it when Olive is being hard on herself and would always be willing to lend a hand. (Sorry for the short description but I'm up for suggestions if ya got one.)

Rosalie|| Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha : Rue would often find Rosalie to be a mystery. Even with her great sense of empathy she could hardly tell what the other is feeling having trouble how to act around Rosalie as to how Roasalie would have trouble dealing with Rue's strong empathy. She'd find the way she her face looks to be somewhat off putting. Rosalie certainly isn't Rue's cup of tea but she finds herself always drawn to Rosalie for no apparent reason after the first time she locked eyes with her. She does respect the want of Rosalie to be alone but that don't mean she won't try to be friends with her.

Gabe||@Anelia: I see them being really good friends. They got a lot in common with personality and I can see them both reading a book beneath a tree and exchanging criticism about it and whatnot. I think Gabe will be the first one she'd actually open up to as she finds solace with him and his kind and lonely nature, seeing a kindred soul. She might as well definitely see him as a brother, since he lost his older sister and Rue is definitely older and has always wanted a brother.
that sounds good to me! He'd be extremely awkward at the realization that they almost could be acting like brother and sister and fear a bit more that he could hurt her but he does miss having someone to connect to on a level like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back