• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Cursed Soulmates OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Okay, I'ma take a look at relations... Just a note, Danny moved to the town two years ago, so XD any relationships before he was in his mid-sixteens isn't likely to be doable unless they also, just so happened, to live in Arizona in the same town as they did.

Let me know your thoughts on each!

Alice, Corona Corona , Hello there GM! Hmmm, our characters, I think they'd, at least, be associates. They would walk in, somewhat, the same circles and I think I'd like it if Alice and Danny's cousin Darren were 'friends' since she likes confident people, he is confident, and they are both very into sports. That way they are in each other's lives, but more like.. 'Oh, yeah, Alice! I know her, she and Darren hang out sometimes, she's not bad', but not truly friends, themselves. Mostly because I feel Darren and Alice would have become friends first with that shared love of sports, something Danny doesn't have because of Darren, and the second they became friends, Danny woulda distanced himself.

Abigail, apolla apolla , Hey~ :D You need to stop following me around everywhere. Personality-wise, its a bit fun because she's just so intense and while Danny is very witty, he's also fairly passive and more 'go with the flow', so hmmmm, Also I imagine she would have hurt Danny's feelings often because she's not afraid to voice her opinion and when he starts dragging his feet on something, she'd probably lay into him and he'd feel like he went eight rounds with Mike Tyson. Also want Abigail to be the one Danny asked out when he first came to Deepcrest. They would have been sixteen, a year after her sister's death, and I think she'd have been a little.. distraught, to say the least, and so focused on finding her soulmate that she brushed him off rather brusquely especially as he stuttered and stammered his way through it. Really play with the idea that she never once considered him to be the soulmate, Danny was Danny, not the kind of guy she'd ever imagine herself with and,at the start of the RP, Danny is still rather hurt by that rejection, so when she started to realize it, he would refuse to see it and if she did push it, he'd bolt because 'burn me once, shame on you, burn me twice..'

Antonie, Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum , Yoooo, okay, so let me see here..... They'd be friends, no two ways about it. Danny is more then outgoing enough to charge Antonie and their personality fits well enough that it'd be a solid friendship. If anything, Danny would be the one worried at how close Antonie is getting to looking behind the curtain because of how sharp she is, she is also the only one, I imagine, that knows how inferior Danny feels inside. I mean.. I can't even think of more then that because they'd just be good friends, since she recently moved to Deepcrest [from what I'm seeing], can totally see Danny being the self-established 'guide' to the town even if he, himself, only came there 2 years prior.

Unless like... she just moved here. Like, start of the RP, first day of her in school, then.. XD They are nothing to one another but will be friends fairly soon when we start interacting!

Johnny Dice, LazyDaze LazyDaze love that nickname, btw. Johnny is a year older so that means they only really had 1 year of being, relatively, close to one another. I think, on paper, they get along on the surface level, but Johnny is too extreme for Danny. Danny, while funny and outgoing, isn't the type to want to speed around 100 mphs and would more loose his crap over it and never want to do it again. So, I was thinking... Danny's cousin, Darren, and Johnny be friends. Darren is akin to Danny only more confident and find the life defying stunts fun, so they'd still be in each other's lives, but it'd be more like, 'that's Darren's friend'. Also, since Johnny likes to keep some emotional distance, he wouldn't know about Darren's cruel streak, or at least, not see enough to be bothered by it.

Gabe, izayoiix izayoiix , hmmmmmm, so this one reminds me of a friendlier version of Aurora/Danny's relationship. Cause Danny is exactly the kind of guy who'd 'peck' at Gabe and talk to him even if he didn't get much feedback, at first, and would completely go out of his way to talk to someone who was just sitting alone. Since they are similar in age, I imagine they've shared some classes which means there would have been plenty of time for Danny to make his way through the shell. It'd be a nice friendship, cause Danny brings that fun and light to Gabe's life while Gabe brings that steady strength to Danny's. Also anytime they got emotional and tried to help one another would be hilarious because they are both awkward. Weird awkward hugs and back pats, ahoy!

Olive Archer, Rui Rui , Hey Rui! Feel like I haven't seen you in forever. Olive is the new girl in town and is going to a Uni, where Danny still goes to Highschool, so I don't think these two would have had much chance to bump into each other, but I feel like they'd get along perfectly. They are both super friendly and excited, both kind... they would just instantly click... So I think we can do it either way, in that they don't know one another or they met randomly at the store and, Danny being Danny, started talking to her and their friendship blossomed almost instantly from their very agreeable natures. Danny could even be her first real friend in town, if ya want.

Aurora Heir, Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha Hmm, your character likes to be alone, mine loves to talk to anyone that is around him and those that refuse to talk to him are seen as a challenge... so I can see Danny bugging Aurora constantly. I imagine she often says something rather cutting and direct that hurts his feelings, but Danny being Danny, brushes it off in a little bit and then tries again because he has a strong need to be liked. So... Hmm, I kinda like that idea where Danny thinks they are friends and Aurora just kinda 'tolerates' Danny. If she likes him more then she lets on [such as seeing him as a friend... kinda] and would miss it if he stopped pestering her [although I imagine she'd never say such] I'll leave in your court... While I think a romance could be super fun just because of that, 'I think she hates me.... but does she really hate me?' is super cute, the numbers don't allow it. We have one more girl then we do a boy, and your heir is the only heir that is bi-sexual and the only soulmate that is bi-sexual is Rui Rui 's So the numbers kinda force that relationship.

My Pairing Ideas

Feel free to tell me to shut up and I don't know what I'm talking about! XD But figured I'd make some head pairs and see if it'll work for everyone to make it a bit easier.

Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha and Rui Rui This one is kinda obvious. Only two bi-sexual women and we have one extra girl then boy, so its kind of a must. Unless someone wants to change genders/sexuality. Think its a solid pairing tho.

izayoiix izayoiix and Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum , the only female soulmate that isn't a bi-sexual and so kinda.. has to be with Shadow Alpha, and the only male heir. XD This one is also kinda just something that has to happen. I think it works well tho as Antonie would be able to get within Gabe's walls and help him a lot and grow as a man while I think Gabe's stability can help Antonie find a place she can truly belong.

LazyDaze LazyDaze and Corona Corona okay, now this is mostly because of their ability/curse. I think its adorable. Cause she causes people around her to have bad luck, but his whole thing is having super good luck. So a lot of hi-jinks can happen where her bad luck makes something horrible happen, but his own good luck, somehow, makes it balance out and work out in the end. Now! Mind, I fully believe that your two, Goldies and mine can partner swap and the relationship would still be a lot of fun and work. :D But I like the 'theme' with this pairing.

apolla apolla and ME! So, our characters also have a bit of the theme because your character is all about water and her curse causes people to have bad stuff happen in water, which is great, because Danny is terrified of deep water, can't swim and while she lost her sister to drowning, Danny, himself, almost died in drowning. So it'd be a fun mix, especially, if we force them into water and see what happens. XD I'll repeat tho, just like above, it'd be super easy to partner swap Lazy/Goldie and Corona/The Great And Terrible Cosmoissimo.

Okay, I'ma take a look at relations... Just a note, Danny moved to the town two years ago, so XD any relationships before he was in his mid-sixteens isn't likely to be doable unless they also, just so happened, to live in Arizona in the same town as they did.

Alice, Corona Corona , Hello there GM! Hmmm, our characters, I think they'd, at least, be associates. They would walk in, somewhat, the same circles and I think I'd like it if Alice and Danny's cousin Darren were 'friends' since she likes confident people, he is confident, and they are both very into sports. That way they are in each other's lives, but more like.. 'Oh, yeah, Alice! I know her, she and Darren hang out sometimes, she's not bad', but not truly friends, themselves. Mostly because I feel Darren and Alice would have become friends first with that shared love of sports, something Danny doesn't have because of Darren, and the second they became friends, Danny woulda distanced himself.

Abigail, apolla apolla , Hey~ :D You need to stop following me around everywhere. Personality-wise, its a bit fun because she's just so intense and while Danny is very witty, he's also fairly passive and more 'go with the flow', so hmmmm, Also I imagine she would have hurt Danny's feelings often because she's not afraid to voice her opinion and when he starts dragging his feet on something, she'd probably lay into him and he'd feel like he went eight rounds with Mike Tyson. Also want Abigail to be the one Danny asked out when he first came to Deepcrest. They would have been sixteen, a year after her sister's death, and I think she'd have been a little.. distraught, to say the least, and so focused on finding her soulmate that she brushed him off rather brusquely especially as he stuttered and stammered his way through it. Really play with the idea that she never once considered him to be the soulmate, Danny was Danny, not the kind of guy she'd ever imagine herself with and,at the start of the RP, Danny is still rather hurt by that rejection, so when she started to realize it, he would refuse to see it and if she did push it, he'd bolt because 'burn me once, shame on you, burn me twice..'

Antonie, Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum , Yoooo, okay, so let me see here..... They'd be friends, no two ways about it. Danny is more then outgoing enough to charge Antonie and their personality fits well enough that it'd be a solid friendship. If anything, Danny would be the one worried at how close Antonie is getting to looking behind the curtain because of how sharp she is, she is also the only one, I imagine, that knows how inferior Danny feels inside. I mean.. I can't even think of more then that because they'd just be good friends, since she recently moved to Deepcrest [from what I'm seeing], can totally see Danny being the self-established 'guide' to the town even if he, himself, only came there 2 years prior.

Unless like... she just moved here. Like, start of the RP, first day of her in school, then.. XD They are nothing to one another but will be friends fairly soon when we start interacting!

Johnny Dice, LazyDaze LazyDaze love that nickname, btw. Johnny is a year older so that means they only really had 1 year of being, relatively, close to one another. I think, on paper, they get along on the surface level, but Johnny is too extreme for Danny. Danny, while funny and outgoing, isn't the type to want to speed around 100 mphs and would more loose his crap over it and never want to do it again. So, I was thinking... Danny's cousin, Darren, and Johnny be friends. Darren is akin to Danny only more confident and find the life defying stunts fun, so they'd still be in each other's lives, but it'd be more like, 'that's Darren's friend'. Also, since Johnny likes to keep some emotional distance, he wouldn't know about Darren's cruel streak, or at least, not see enough to be bothered by it.

Gabe, izayoiix izayoiix , hmmmmmm, so this one reminds me of a friendlier version of Aurora/Danny's relationship. Cause Danny is exactly the kind of guy who'd 'peck' at Gabe and talk to him even if he didn't get much feedback, at first, and would completely go out of his way to talk to someone who was just sitting alone. Since they are similar in age, I imagine they've shared some classes which means there would have been plenty of time for Danny to make his way through the shell. It'd be a nice friendship, cause Danny brings that fun and light to Gabe's life while Gabe brings that steady strength to Danny's. Also anytime they got emotional and tried to help one another would be hilarious because they are both awkward. Weird awkward hugs and back pats, ahoy!

Olive Archer, Rui Rui , Hey Rui! Feel like I haven't seen you in forever. Olive is the new girl in town and is going to a Uni, where Danny still goes to Highschool, so I don't think these two would have had much chance to bump into each other, but I feel like they'd get along perfectly. They are both super friendly and excited, both kind... they would just instantly click... So I think we can do it either way, in that they don't know one another or they met randomly at the store and, Danny being Danny, started talking to her and their friendship blossomed almost instantly from their very agreeable natures. Danny could even be her first real friend in town, if ya want.

Aurora Heir, Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha Hmm, your character likes to be alone, mine loves to talk to anyone that is around him and those that refuse to talk to him are seen as a challenge... so I can see Danny bugging Aurora constantly. I imagine she often says something rather cutting and direct that hurts his feelings, but Danny being Danny, brushes it off in a little bit and then tries again because he has a strong need to be liked. So... Hmm, I kinda like that idea where Danny thinks they are friends and Aurora just kinda 'tolerates' Danny. If she likes him more then she lets on [such as seeing him as a friend... kinda] and would miss it if he stopped pestering her [although I imagine she'd never say such] I'll leave in your court... While I think a romance could be super fun just because of that, 'I think she hates me.... but does she really hate me?' is super cute, the numbers don't allow it. We have one more girl then we do a boy, and your heir is the only heir that is bi-sexual and the only soulmate that is bi-sexual is Rui Rui 's So the numbers kinda force that relationship.

My Pairing Ideas

Feel free to tell me to shut up and I don't know what I'm talking about! XD But figured I'd make some head pairs and see if it'll work for everyone to make it a bit easier.

Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha and Rui Rui This one is kinda obvious. Only two bi-sexual women and we have one extra girl then boy, so its kind of a must. Unless someone wants to change genders/sexuality. Think its a solid pairing tho.

izayoiix izayoiix and Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum , the only female soulmate that isn't a bi-sexual and so kinda.. has to be with Shadow Alpha, and the only male heir. XD This one is also kinda just something that has to happen. I think it works well tho as Antonie would be able to get within Gabe's walls and help him a lot and grow as a man while I think Gabe's stability can help Antonie find a place she can truly belong.

LazyDaze LazyDaze and Corona Corona okay, now this is mostly because of their ability/curse. I think its adorable. Cause she causes people around her to have bad luck, but his whole thing is having super good luck. So a lot of hi-jinks can happen where her bad luck makes something horrible happen, but his own good luck, somehow, makes it balance out and work out in the end. Now! Mind, I fully believe that your two, Goldies and mine can partner swap and the relationship would still be a lot of fun and work. :D But I like the 'theme' with this pairing.

apolla apolla and ME! So, our characters also have a bit of the theme because your character is all about water and her curse causes people to have bad stuff happen in water, which is great, because Danny is terrified of deep water, can't swim and while she lost her sister to drowning, Danny, himself, almost died in drowning. So it'd be a fun mix, especially, if we force them into water and see what happens. XD I'll repeat tho, just like above, it'd be super easy to partner swap Lazy/Goldie and Corona/The Great And Terrible Cosmoissimo.
Antoine just moved in at the start of the rp... so yeah relationships aren'tgoing to be a thing for my character. Also, she's bisexual. Sorry. I just skimmed through the post since my sister is making me cook pancakes for breakfast.

Cosmo Cosmo that sounds pretty perfect to me? I skimmed it cause I'm on break at work, but that sounds exactly like what Gabe needs in a friend so I'm all for it. Once he gets to know Danny, he'd open up and start actually giving something back to conversations and the friendship.

Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum again, I'm on break at work, but I was looking at Rue and i know you said you were fine with Corona picking, if you'd be interested I think her and Gabe could match well together? He's a bit reserved at first and quiet but I believe she's somewhat nosy when it comes to people and kind? I think they'd balance each other pretty well.
Let me know what you think and if you have any thoughts on it!
edit; i also love the fact that she has a gecko x)

Last edited:
Cosmo Cosmo that sounds pretty perfect to me? I skimmed it cause I'm on break at work, but that sounds exactly like what Gabe needs in a friend so I'm all for it. Once he gets to know Danny, he'd open up and start actually giving something back to conversations and the friendship.

Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum again, I'm on break at work, but I was looking at Rue and i know you said you were fine with Corona picking, if you'd be interested I think her and Gabe could match well together? He's a bit reserved at first and quiet but I believe she's somewhat nosy when it comes to people and kind? I think they'd balance each other pretty well.
Let me know what you think and if you have any thoughts on it!
edit; i also love the fact that she has a gecko x)
That is fine. But I've also been reading the two heirs my character could be a soulmate for. Yes, Gabe and Antoine balance each other out and they do match well together. And with Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha 's I think there is a bit more to work with as Antoine would definitely be astounded as to why one would want to be alone. The two could have a sort of dislike for each other at first, and as time goes by they'd one day see that the other isn't so bad after all.

I mean, I don't know. I'm just up for whoever would be the best pair for my character but I definitely can't decide which one it is. Keeping the options open tho.

That is fine. But I've also been reading the two heirs my character could be a soulmate for. Yes, Gabe and Antoine balance each other out and they do match well together. And with Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha 's I think there is a bit more to work with as Antoine would definitely be astounded as to why one would want to be alone. The two could have a sort of dislike for each other at first, and as time goes by they'd one day see that the other isn't so bad after all.

I mean, I don't know. I'm just up for whoever would be the best pair for my character but I definitely can't decide which one it is. Keeping the options open tho.
that's totally fine! And i understand and feel the same lol. I'm open to anything as well, i just read her first and thought it could work so i at least wanted to throw the possibility out there~

My Pairing Ideas

LOL, hello dude! Some great ideas there and I didn't realize how well me and Corona match. LOL, I never look at other character sheets until I'm done with mine because I want to avoid stealing ideas from other people, or building a character around someone else's instead of a character I just want to RP with (unless its a special circumstance) so I am pleasantly surprised. I'd like to hear Corona Corona and apolla apolla thoughts on this but I'm down for anything. I'm a pretty chill dude and would love to RP with anyone, but as it stands that isn't a bad match. I think it would be interesting to see how well his luck holds up against her curse....maybe I'll step on a lego(at which point id rather die)...who knows?

Cosmo Cosmo
I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!
I mean, I could change her to be younger, accepted to a private school, doesn’t matter. I love Danny quite a bit, and love interacting with your characters always.
That being said, without the changes, I get how that would be funky. Just lemme know! I’d love for olive be bffs with ya boy

Last edited:

My Pairing Ideas

You definitely nailed it with Rosalie and Danny's dynamic lol. She'd wonder why someone would intentionally set themselves up for failure and disappointment. Kind of like a small dog that never gave up

Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum I could also see potential for our characters since they have a tendency to walk off. Maybe even their first encounter happened due to Rue wandering off for some alone time and stumbling upon Rosalie. Still open for other suggestions though.

LOL, hello dude! Some great ideas there and I didn't realize how well me and Corona match. LOL, I never look at other character sheets until I'm done with mine because I want to avoid stealing ideas from other people, or building a character around someone else's instead of a character I just want to RP with (unless its a special circumstance) so I am pleasantly surprised. I'd like to hear Corona Corona and apolla apolla thoughts on this but I'm down for anything. I'm a pretty chill dude and would love to RP with anyone, but as it stands that isn't a bad match. I think it would be interesting to see how well his luck holds up against her curse....maybe I'll step on a lego(at which point id rather die)...who knows?
I think that idea is a good one. I think there is potential for some interesting incidents with the curses and stuff :) I am not a big fan of picking who my character's soulmate is since it's a bit bossy to say 'your my partner' xD so I will let you decide if you want them to be soulmates :) but I do like the idea so I am up for it.

My Pairing Ideas

Your ideas are great and I love how you put a list together like that!

I think that idea is a good one. I think there is potential for some interesting incidents with the curses and stuff :) I am not a big fan of picking who my character's soulmate is since it's a bit bossy to say 'your my partner' xD so I will let you decide if you want them to be soulmates :) but I do like the idea so I am up for it.
Lol well this is awkward cuz I don’t want to be the bossy one either although I’d like to be soulmates and think it could be interesting. (That’s why I was beating around the bush in my earlier post. Lmbo!) Soooo sure let’s be soulmates....oh my god a wave of rudeness just came over me. I feel horrible. xD

Lol well this is awkward cuz I don’t want to be the bossy one either although I’d like to be soulmates and think it could be interesting. (That’s why I was beating around the bush in my earlier post. Lmbo!) Soooo sure let’s be soulmates....oh my god a wave of rudeness just came over me. I feel horrible. xD
Lol your not horrible, your saving me from looking like a dictator by picking my own characters soulmate. Cool its decided then. I will edit it when I get to my computer :)

Oh god so much back track reading. Okay, so maybe Rosalie and Rue, honestly, you all seem lovely, so I’ll be down for whomever. Sorry for blowing up the OOC needlessly XD I’m gonna sleep now, goodnight pals

Users who are viewing this thread

Back