• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Cursed Soulmates RP interest check - Closed

Corona

Cursed soulmates

Deepcrest, a small town where everyone knows one another and where outsiders are given looks of suspicion is a typical small town. Gossip travels at the speed of sound, secrets are deeply hidden jet often get dragged out into the light by nosy neighbors or curious teens and the young people in town often hang out at the local diner or in one of the small town's shops.

But despite the small town appearing ordinary, there is a hidden secret berried in their past. Four families who were the founding families that built up the small town into what it is today. But those families have a secret no one would guess. Mostly because it shouldn’t be possible.

The four families each come from an ancient royal bloodline, their fortune walks hand in hand with misfortune as the gifts they have come with a curse. Each generation has to find their destined soulmate before the curse destroys them entirely and takes away everything they have, including their life. To each individual the curse comes in a different form and with different side effects but each family hopes to one day break the curse on their bloodline permanently and return to where they once lived. A secret little empire long forgotten to most people, Westerlea.

So in case it might have been a bit vague, the RP is about four girls (or guys) from four different families who come from a bloodline that used to each rule a different kingdom and were known for having strong gifts that were more like powers. Each family had been cursed by a secret fifth family that had been feeling wronged by the four because they had been left out when the empire was divided into four kingdoms. Ever since then the families had to find their soulmate before they turned 21 or they would eventually die because of ‘severe misfortune’ like ‘accidents’ that would eventually kill them. Now our four characters have to find their soulmates, learn about their gift (each family has one they are ‘known for’ among the families) as well as deal with their last year of high school. As if that wasn’t enough there are newcomers in town that have people curious as well as suspicious. Are those newcomers the girls soulmates or are they about to ruin their lives?

(not first come first serve, so I have the right not to accept a character)

THE FAMILIES:

The Aurora bloodline (powers over plant life)
The Chione bloodline (powers over ice and frost)
The Atlantea Bloodline (hydrokinesis)
The Eris Bloodline (limited transmutation, small to medium-sized objects)

CHARACTERS THAT CAN BE PLAYED:

Aurora Bloodline Heir -
Chione Bloodline Heir -
Atlantea Bloodline Heir -
Eris Bloodline Heir - taken by me

Soulmate 1
Soulmate 2 -
Soulmate 3 -
Soulmate 4 -

Also the powers can be negotiated about as long as they are similar to the ones I had in mind and aren't overpowering :)

I has been drafted. Please tell my momma that I love her and will serve my rp proud. *interested*

interested!
Hella interested!

also psst hi LazyDaze LazyDaze
I'm extremely interested
I'm interested!
I has been drafted. Please tell my momma that I love her and will serve my rp proud. *interested*
Super interested in this! :D
interested! i’d be down to be a male heir, if possible.
Interested in the Chione bloodline heir
Interested in this, especially a soulmate role
Interested in a female heir or soulmate. (:
Suuuuuper interested!!!
And the CS thread is up too! :)

Realistic/Modern - Cursed Soulmates CS

It was made rather quickly since I have to go to work, so I might add something if I forgot it (which I am pretty sure I didn't but still)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back