• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Cursed Soulmates OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here

Corona

Hey gusy! This is the OOC thread where you can ask me any questions you have and talk as well as plan stuff with each other. Please don't fight and have fun.

Funfact:
The names of the bloodlines aren't the actual family name but the names of the original queens as Westerlea was/is made of four kingdoms which used to all be matriarchies.

Assumed the 21 age limit [or else dead] was for the heirs. Made my soulmate older for his history, but if the soulmate also needs to be younger then 21, I can come up with a new history.

Sorry Cosmo Cosmo the characters are supposed to be under 21 so I would greatly appreciate if you could change the age (I guess soulmates can be up to 22 years old but older wouldn't be good since the heirs are still teens/17-18-year-olds)

Unless you guys would prefer them to be in college? Then we can up the age range for heirs to 18-20

Sorry Cosmo Cosmo the characters are supposed to be under 21 so I would greatly appreciate if you could change the age (I guess soulmates can be up to 22 years old but older wouldn't be good since the heirs are still teens/17-18-year-olds)

I figured people playing heirs would be 19-20. >.< Must have missed the highschool part.

I vote for college just cause I have a neat backstory for my guy planned out.

Well if they will be in college your soulmates age would be okay :)

Its your rp. :P If ya want them to be in college, I'll keep my character as is [he's a soulmate]. If ya want them in highscool, I'll scrap him and make a teen. I haven't written the bio down yet, so it won't be too hard to do either.

Corona Corona :D Don't worry about it. I don't feel right making ya have to change around your RP for me. So I'ma just make a teen. Switch gears entirely and go a new direction with the character.

I am honestly not picky about them being in college or their last year in high school. I am okay with both so if the others would prefer the characters to be college students I am really okay with it. I just hope they will read this because there are too many for me to tag while I'm at work hehe.

Corona Corona Don't worry about it. :D I already changed the character over. New personality, new image, new age, and I'll do the backstory on the morrow.

Ups can't read it yet since I'm on my phone (I will read it when I get home). I won't pick the accepted characters yet but I will look at the CS for sure :)

ACK I'M SORRY
Want me to post a non coded version underneath? I have no problem doing so!

ACK I'M SORRY
Want me to post a non coded version underneath? I have no problem doing so!
I will be home in about ten minutes (or fifteen, depends on the trafic) so you don't have to on my account but of course it might help if someone in the RP checks RPN with their phone. In the end it's up to you :)

I will be home in about ten minutes (or fifteen, depends on the trafic) so you don't have to on my account but of course it might help if someone in the RP checks RPN with their phone. In the end it's up to you :)

I added one! ^^

Hiiii. I placed a wip and will finish it tomorrow. I gotta sleep, my eyes are heavy and I can hardly think of anything right now.

heyyyyyyy this looks really interesting to my sappy romantic heart so quick question! can the heirs be male too or are they all female?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back