• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cursed Island

Jerry just stood and watched, trying to figure out how in the hells she was going to calm Asta and Beri down. They were turning this thing into red turtle soup, Beri had completely vanished inside the tarrasque, Asta was ripping its head apart. "Gods-dammit." If these two weren't important she'd probably just leave them to it and move on. "It's dead, you two!"

Asta shook his head and paused for a moment before looking over at Jerry. He stayed motionless for a few moments before stepping back from the tarrasque.

Poised to run, or try to fly away, Jerry took a step back as the chimera faced her. She couldn't tell if he was still in rage mode or not, but if he was and tried to chomp her, she wasn't going to stick around. "Asta," she warned, "Calm down."

Asta closed his eyes and took a deep breath before letting out a sigh. "That's easier to do when I can see you're alright."

Asta nodded. "That was the goal here..." He glanced at his dirty fur. "And I must agree with you on that."

Jerry shook her head, "We find a cave with a purity water well, everyone's getting a bath," She glanced around, "You, though, might wanna get in the water for that end. I'll get Beri."

"I honestly don't know," Jerry shook her head again. About that time, the tarrasque's mangled head shifted and its throat bulged, and clawing and shredding his way out came Beri, covered in blood, bile, and shredded tissues. "How the hell?"

Beri looked around for something else to annihilate. Spotting no new monsters and seeing that the other two present were allies, he shook himself off as best as he could with the mess in his fur, starting to calm down.

"Adran's gonna be pissed."

“Adran approved this. His only condition was that Beri does not get killed.” Asta looked at Beri and nodded. “He has not been killed.”

"You know how Beri is about water, and he only trusts Adran for bathing," Jerry shook her head, "Let's just go. Beri!" The leopard looked up, still panting heavily from the exertion of his recent rampage, "Camp."

"I am not a-"

"Either Adran gives your a bath or I do." Beri scowled and padded back in the direction of the camp.

Back at the camp, Adran called out when he saw the others returning. "They're back!", soon followed by "Gods-dammit, Beri!" He climbed down from the hydra head as the three re-entered the camp, still bloody and muddy.

"Who got hurt now?", Veo shouted, jumping out of her seat to run over and figure out the source of the blood.

Asta shook his head. “Only a tarrasque and several dozen saurians. Beri did take one hit though.”

"Dozens," Jerry rolled her eyes. That field of bones looked like it had to be at least a hundred of them.

"I am fine," Beri growled when Veo tried to examine him, "It did not pierce my fur." The armor ring on his tail did its job well. Even though the enchantment failed to completely stop the stinger, it took up enough momentum of the stinger that the same fur that resisted Shuffle's fangs earlier in the dungeon resisted the stinger.

Asta nodded. "No harm done. I'm not sure I learned anything, but it was good stress relief, at least."

"I'm not even going to ask what you idiots were doing with a tarrasque-"

"Adran, that's my line."

"And it's my leopard I need to bathe," Adran snatched the flask from Jerry and grabbed Beri by the collar to drag the leopard towards the carts, and the tub Veo and Emil had used for laundry to wash the mess off of the leopard. Beri wasn't cooperating, but didn't attack like he probably would for anyone else.

"Well then," Jerry shook her head, "Who's got my sword?"

Niudisa looked over from where she had resumed her potion making. "Over here. The magic part got damaged along with the physical body, but between me and Adran, we managed to fix it."

"Thank you," Jerry picked up her sword and turned the rings to make sure, and it was working. Nodding, she put it back in its holder, "Do we have another tub?", she jerked her shumb at the mess caked on Asta.

Erina looked over from her loom. "Ah, I have it here. I didn't take the time to wash it after the last batch of dye though."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back