• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Curse of the Sunstone: A 5e Adventure. OOC and Sheet placement.

If I shared this right you should be able to fill in your info

Attachments

• Character Sheet - Form Fillable.pdf
    149.2 KB · Views: 9
Mythweaver has a share button in the place where you actually type into the sheet that let’s you give another member permissions to either view or edit your sheet. I’d imagine this is what the GM wants us to do cause it’s the most convenient (when using Mythweaver), but I’m sure they’ll elaborate on why they wanted to use the site when they come back online.

Also I’m the neutralist neutral you’ve ever seen.

Last edited:

• 2dc4b867569cd527d5093bd3a6681dbb.jpg Name: Athaclenna Gollana
    Race: Wood Elf
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 110lbs
    Sex: Female
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Deity: Corellon Larethian

Str: 10
    Dex: 14 +2 Modifier, +2 Save
    Con: 14 +2 Modifier, +2 Save
    Int: 12 +1 Modifier, +1 Save
    Wis: 16 +3 Modifier, +5 Save
    Cha: 11 +2 Saving Throw

Level: 1 - Cleric
    Exp: 0
    Hit Points: 10
    Hit Dice: 1d8

Armor Class: 16
    Initiative: +2
    Proficiency: +2
    Passive Perception: 15

Number of Attacks: 1

Long Bow: +4 to hit, 1d8+2, Range 150/600 ft, Piercing, Ammunition, Two Handed
    --Quiver with 20 Arrows
    Dagger: +4 to hit, 1d4+2

Scale Mail: +4 Armor Class (+2 max Dex Bonus), Stealth Disadvantage

Last edited:
I know it’s incomplete. I suck at character sheets.

Here's the character I built. I went pretty basic on this one. I'll convert it over to Myth-Weavers sometime tomorrow. Should be enough to get things rolling though.

EDIT: I have no idea how to do a link to Myth-Weavers. It generated a link in the statblock, but I am uncertain how that works. Can't upload the JSON on RPNation for you either. I can give you the raw code for the JSON if you want.

From Myth-Weavers:

Korvol Dutaine Half-Orc (Mountain Orc Descent) Fighter 1 C. Good AC 19 HP 12 Speed 30ft Str 17 (3) Dex 12 (1) Con 14 (2) Wis 14 (2) Int 10 (0) Cha 8 (-1)Attacks Longsword (melee) +5 1d8+3 S Handaxe (x2) (20/60) +5 1d6+3 S Staff +5 1d6+3 B Unarmed Strike +5 4 B Background:
Origin - Bounty Hunter
Background Trait: Wanderer

Fighter:
Fighting Style: Defense
Second Wind (1D10+1 HP, 1/Short Rest)

Race:
Relentless Endurance (1/Long Rest)
Darkvision (60 feet)
Menacing
Savage Attacks
JSON:

{"id":1996987,"name":"Korvol Dutaine","portrait":"","sheet_template_id":12,"game_id":0,"private":0,"created_at":"2019-08-28 01:32:34","updated_at":"2019-08-28 03:14:41","deleted_at":null,"downloaded_at":"2019-08-28 03:14:41","sheetdata_revision_id":"","sheet_data":{"id":1665991,"sheet_id":1996987,"jsondata":{"name":"Korvol Dutaine","class":"Fighter","level":"1","race":"Half-Orc (Mountain Orc Descent)","_meta_sheet_data_version":"1","player":"Vaneheart","experience":"0","next_level":"Milestone","background":"Outlander","campaign":"RPNation - Curse of the Sunstone","deity":"Trithereon","alignment":"C. Good","proficiency_bonus":"+2","hp":"12","armor_class":"19","initiative":"+1","passive_perception":"14","speed":"30","strength":"17","strength_mod":"3","athletics_cc":"1","strength_save_cc":"1","strength_save":"5","athletics_mod":"5","max_hp":"12","hit_dice":"1D10","dexterity":"12","dexterity_mod":"1","dexterity_save":"1","acrobatics_mod":"1","sleight_of_hand_mod":"1","stealth_mod":"1","constitution":"14","constitution_mod":"2","constitution_save":"4","constitution_save_cc":"1","intelligence":"10","intelligence_mod":"0","intelligence_save":"0","arcana_mod":"0","history_mod":"0","nature_mod":"0","religion_mod":"0","investigation_mod":"0","wisdom":"14","wisdom_mod":"2","wisdom_save":"2","animal_handling_mod":"2","insight_cc":"1","insight_mod":"4","medicine_mod":"2","perception_mod":"4","perception_cc":"1","survival_mod":"4","survival_cc":"1","charisma":"8","charisma_mod":"-1","charisma_save":"-1","deception_mod":"-1","intimidation_mod":"1","intimidation_cc":"1","performance_mod":"-1","persuasion_mod":"-1","proficiency_1":"Tools: Horn (+2)","proficiency_3":"Martial Weapons","proficiency_5":"Simple Weapons","proficiency_7":"Heavy Armor","proficiency_9":"Light Armor","proficiency_11":"Medium Armor","proficiency_2":"Shields","height":"6'4\"","weight":"279","language_1":"Common","language_2":"Orc","language_3":"Goblin","hair":"#400000","eyes":"#804000","skin":"#ffc9ae","skin_color":"Tan","eyes_color":"Brown","hair_color":"Brown","age":"19","gender":"Male","weapon_1_name":"Longsword (melee)","weapon_1_attack":"+5","weapon_1_dmg":"1d8+3 S","weapon_2_name":"Handaxe (x2) (20\/60)","weapon_2_attack":"+5","weapon_2_dmg":"1d6+3 S","weapon_3_name":"Staff","weapon_3_attack":"+5","weapon_3_dmg":"1d6+3 B","currency_gp":"10","equip1_":"Backpack","equip1_weight":"5","equip2_":"Baldric","equip3_":"Bandolier","equip4_":"Bedroll","equip5_":"Blanket","equip6_":"Chain Mail Armor","equip7_":"Traveler's Clothes","equip8_":"Handaxe (x2)","equip9_":"Horn","equip10_":"Hunting Trap","equip11_":"Mess Kit","equip12_":"Pouch","equip13_":"Rations (x10)","equip14_":"Hempen Rope (50ft)","equip15_":"Sack","equip16_":"Scabbard","equip17_":"Waterskin","equip18_":"Whetstone","equip19_":"Tinderbox","equip20_":"Torch (x10)","__txt_other_notes":"\"A silver badge in the shape of a five-pointed star.\" (Trinket)\n\"A thick and pristine black bear pelt cloak.\" (Trophy from an animal you killed)","__txt_personality":"Observing - I'm always observing nature and can associate my observations with a lesson for every situation.\n\nWanderlust - I was driven to leave my home by wanderlust.","__txt_ideals":"Change - Life is forever changing and in order to survive we must change with it. (Chaotic)","__txt_bonds":"Homeland - My homeland was destroyed and I plan on destroying the people responsible.","__txt_flaws":"Trust - I find it difficult to trust members members of other races, tribes and societies although with time my trust can build.","__txt_features_traits":"Background:\nOrigin - Bounty Hunter\nBackground Trait: Wanderer\n\nFighter:\nFighting Style: Defense\nSecond Wind (1D10+1 HP, 1\/Short Rest)\n\nRace:\nRelentless Endurance (1\/Long Rest)\nDarkvision (60 feet)\nMenacing\nSavage Attacks","__txt_statblock":"Korvol Dutaine[\/url][\/b] Half-Orc (Mountain Orc Descent) Fighter 1 C. Good[\/i] AC[\/b] 19 HP[\/b] 12 Speed[\/b] 30ft Str[\/b] 17 (3) Dex[\/b] 12 (1) Con[\/b] 14 (2) Wis[\/b] 14 (2) Int[\/b] 10 (0) Cha[\/b] 8 (-1)Attacks[\/b]Longsword (melee)[\/b] +5 1d8+3Handaxe (x2) (20\/60)[\/b] +5 1d6+3Staff[\/b] +5 1d6+3[\/b] [\/b] Origin - Bounty Hunter\n\nRelentless Endurance","equip2_weight":".5","equip3_weight":".5","equip4_weight":"7","equip5_weight":"3","equip6_weight":"55","equip7_weight":"4","equip8_weight":"2(4)","equip9_weight":"2","equip10_weight":"25","equip11_weight":"1","equip12_weight":"1","equip13_weight":"2(20)","equip14_weight":"10","equip15_weight":".5","equip16_weight":".25","equip17_weight":"5","equip18_weight":"1","equip19_weight":"1","equip20_weight":"1(10)","weapon_4_name":"Unarmed Strike","weapon_4_attack":"+5","weapon_4_dmg":"4 B","__txt_character_1":"Standing at over six feet tall, with a heavy muscular build, Korvol is an intimidating presence. He has short curly brown hair, and brown eyes. His skin is an olive tan color, and is a bit rough and coarse from a long time spent outdoors. He is right-handed. He is closer to human-looking rather than orcish, but even so, he is not particularly attractive, and would be considered plain at best. His manner can be a bit gruff, bordering on the uncouth, and as he has spent much time in the wilds, he hasn't had much in the way of civilized contact in recent months.\n\nHe has very few battle scars. He is still youthful. He has a no-nonsense stare, but has been known to crack some crude and dirty jokes. His equipment and clothing are well-maintained. His choice of clothing colors tends to favor earth tones of browns and greens. He has recently been given to wearing a thick black bear pelt cloak, which he took from a particularly large alpha black bear that he slew, when the weather is inclement enough.","__txt_character_3":"","__txt_character_2":"He has a strong distrust of arcane magic and arcane spellcasters. He has little knowledge or awareness of psionics. He has no issue with magic items, relics, and artifacts unless they are of a dubious nature. He has a generally low opinion of criminals and charlatans but can appreciate a good hustle when he sees one. He despises those that would harm women, children, and other innocents. He is quite fond of creative insults and crude humor. He enjoys a good ale when available.\n\nWhile he favors the more free and mercenary spirit of Trithereon, he tends to lean more towards agnosticism overall.\n\nHe has a distrust of elves (but finds their women alluring), the planetouched, dwarves, orcs, hobgoblins, and other half-orcs, but does not outright hate any of them. He often doesn't get along with elves or dwarves due to their racial prejudices more than anything else. \n\nHe finds a kinship with half-elves and genasi, who are outsiders like him. He spends most of his time with humans, as he was raised by them. He's generally ambivalent of the other races.\n\nHe is straight and cis-gendered, preferring women."}}}

Attachments

• Korvol Dutaine - Half Orc Fighter.pdf
    229.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Korvol Gear and Abilities.pdf
    5.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Sorry I’m so late to the party here. I’ve come up with a Hob-goblin ranger. Chaotic neutral as of now while I’m still working on the ranger aspect of my character.

Did you get all the resources for ranger that you need? Books and stuff?

If you're totally lost on how to design your ranger, here's a pretty good guide on it.

Did you get all the resources for ranger that you need? Books and stuff?

If you're totally lost on how to design your ranger, here's a pretty good guide on it.

In all honesty I’m probably super saturated with new info so now I’m just trying to filter down. I think going with the standard ranger set is probably what I’m gonna do for now. Especially since it’ll be easier to clear doubts with. Thanks for the link though. Much appreciated

So, If I am correct, we have a:

Druid
Monk
Warlock
Cleric
Ranger
And some form of tank (Paladin/Fighter/Barb)

We have a good bit of frontline with the druid, monk, and misc. tank. I have a rouge and a barb made. What's all of your guy's opinion? Leaning towards rouge to get a bit more direct damage, but a barb would fill that role a bit too. Opinions?

I’m getting hunter’s mark and cure wounds fyi. Just to help people plan out around what my 1st level spell slots look like.

I'd say rogue or a criminal background barbarian that can fill the rogue role (stealth, thieves tool proficiency, non shitty wisdom or dex). Need someone that can do traps and scouting.

Character sheet is finally finished!

So, If I am correct, we have a:

Druid
Monk
Warlock
Cleric
Ranger
And some form of tank (Paladin/Fighter/Barb)

We have a good bit of frontline with the druid, monk, and misc. tank. I have a rouge and a barb made. What's all of your guy's opinion? Leaning towards rouge to get a bit more direct damage, but a barb would fill that role a bit too. Opinions?

I'd say go with rouge, especially if you're already leaning towards that option. Reason being pretty much what Vaneheart said, not to mention that we need someone that can make up for the one guy with the -1 dex modifier, namely me.

Here y'all go

and a visual for anyone who wants it

Attachments

• Cat.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back