• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Curse of Strahd - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
For some reason, I couldn’t find it on the DnDBeyond sheets. I guess I could have looked at the PDFs...

Anyway, thanks!

I can probably get it done today, I'm just solving some things because in real life while I can because from tomorrow on, we'll probably have martial law and I won't be able to leave the house anymore.

I can probably get it done today, I'm just solving some things because in real life while I can because from tomorrow on, we'll probably have martial law and I won't be able to leave the house anymore.
Yeah no that takes precedence, obviously. Good luck. All the best. What country, if you don’t mind me asking?

So yeaaa we are indeed on full quarantine as of now and Im only allowed to buy groceries.
However that means I will have time to make the character within the next 24 hours even if I have to do it by hand. Thanks for waiting.

So yeaaa we are indeed on full quarantine as of now and Im only allowed to buy groceries.
However that means I will have time to make the character within the next 24 hours even if I have to do it by hand. Thanks for waiting.
No worries. Thank for working on it.

How about you, Hallow Hallow . Any progress?

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai So Im nearly done, but have a couple of questions.
- My class is a bit complicated as basically I have two characters, Setesh and his animal avatar. So far I have been trying to fit the avatar in the Additional features slot, but I don't know if it won't be difficult to read for you, because the animal has its own spells, HP, attacks and special traits/skills. Should I rather make a word file with him and send it extra?
- Do/can I have an armor?
- How long a backstory do you prefer? Because I'm not fitting in the space in the pdf either, so either I send it to you separately as well, or shorten it to minimum.
That is all!

edit: neutral evil, I guess?
Is this going to be a concern with the rest being good? I like inter-party conflict for interesting play, but could this be too far? If we want to keep it, I’d like to hash out why you’re with the rest and what the plan will be for sticking with it.

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai So Im nearly done, but have a couple of questions.
Awesome! Thanks for working on it!

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai
- My class is a bit complicated as basically I have two characters, Setesh and his animal avatar. So far I have been trying to fit the avatar in the Additional features slot, but I don't know if it won't be difficult to read for you, because the animal has its own spells, HP, attacks and special traits/skills. Should I rather make a word file with him and send it extra?
Maybe just put in the notes section, a separate file, or in the actual character thread post. I think you’re right that it will be easier for me if you separate it out.

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai
- Do/can I have an armor?
Does your class support you wearing it? Did you not get any from character creation?

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai
- How long a backstory do you prefer? Because I'm not fitting in the space in the pdf either, so either I send it to you separately as well, or shorten it to minimum.
Feel free to separate it, but it doesn’t have to be long. Just some interesting bits about your character.

I dont think its necessarily a concern, its Just that its the basic alignment for a yuan-ti, as they are supposed to have purged human emotion And live according to caste systems And rules, with a racist approach towards other species. However the playable ones are of the lowest caste And dont have many Snake characteristics physically, wherefore they usually live in human society as spies And learn to fit in. I usually take the angle of deep Undercover agent where I have a handler that I see once in a couple of weeks And unless other instructions are given, I only pass on information And keep pretending to be a mostly normal humanoid.

I dont think its necessarily a concern, its Just that its the basic alignment for a yuan-ti, as they are supposed to have purged human emotion And live according to caste systems And rules, with a racist approach towards other species. However the playable ones are of the lowest caste And dont have many Snake characteristics physically, wherefore they usually live in human society as spies And learn to fit in. I usually take the angle of deep Undercover agent where I have a handler that I see once in a couple of weeks And unless other instructions are given, I pretend to be mostly normal.
As long as we’re okay working to keep it from being a major issue, I’m down with it. Thanks!

Regarding the armor I found no mention of it during character creation and since I have like 7 AC on level 2, I was basically wondering if we could say I buy one :D

Regarding the armor I found no mention of it during character creation and since I have like 7 AC on level 2, I was basically wondering if we could say I buy one :D
Okay, so let’s back up a few spaces. First I need to see the class you’re using. Where are you pulling it from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back