• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Curse of Strahd - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Thank you! I'll mainly be doing logistical support on and off through the week, so I'll probably be home more often than not. (I spent yesterday playing the new Animal Crossing... highly recommend it if you want a casual game and have a Switch.)
My kids really want it. And, like Stardew, I love that it’s not a pile of violence. I’ve heard good things.

Me, I was cowardly waiting for someone else to post first.
I don’t think you were the only one. Hopefully, we can get into the swing of things and it will just click.

My kids really want it. And, like Stardew, I love that it’s not a pile of violence. I’ve heard good things.

Yeah, it's great casual series. I've been playing it since the GameCube days. And Stardew Valley's probably one of favorites period: really hearkens back to the glory days of Harvest Moon while still being original (and better, frankly).

Now gimme that letter.

Wish granted! :P

I'm now slightly undecided about new-half-elf-
Me as a player realizes I should be accepting of him
Setesh wants to tell him to mind his own damn business as this is a private table

DOES HE AT LEAST HAVE INFORMATION?!....Or at least money FOR drinks?
Something something, "Unless you have some valuable information or money to spare, I suggest you run off."

And then a nice opening for Karl to drop some information... or at least hype himself up, hah. Or he could tag along later, I guess?

Going to move the scene forward this evening. Everyone agree to go find this Burgomaster in the morning?

Sounds good to me.

Bram: gets drunk and gets into a fight
Riona: gets drunk and cheers on the fight
Setesh: makes money off the fight
Karl: waltzes into the middle of the fight
Arala: finishes her stew before they get kicked out because of the fight

Bram: gets drunk and gets into a fight
Riona: gets drunk and cheers on the fight
Setesh: makes money off the fight
Karl: waltzes into the middle of the fight
Arala: finishes her stew before they get kicked out because of the fight

Yep, I'll be taking bets