• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Curse Of Strahd - IC (Closed)

(You rolled 23. She seems like she is telling the truth. She seems distraught.)

Edwin looked at the sobbing woman and tried to comfort her. "I can offer no assurances that we will return with your daughter, but I offer my word that I shall do my utmost to search for her and bring her back home to you." Edwin understood the hurt of being separated from family, and for the woman it could only hurt so much more because she was unsure if her daughter was safe. He made a quick prayer for the girl and stepped back.

Sunstone Sunstone (Also, ShadowedNexus ShadowedNexus Naxtaroth Naxtaroth TwistedTruth TwistedTruth If you follow)

As you walk back and into the tavern and walk in you can see inside that there is a barkeep behind the bar cleaning glasses mindlessly, three women huddled together sitting close to the entrance talking in hushed tones as you walk in, and a young man who sits in the corner, sipping his wine. The young man looks up at you and calls you over to his table.

Nor'Kadan nodded. "At the very least, if we cannot bring her home, we will bring back information so that you may at least have some closure should the worst be true. However, worry not now. Hope for her return and be waiting to welcome her with open arms." Nor'Kadan looked at the state of the house. "Perhaps get this place looking a bit more lived in. Wouldn't want her coming home to this dreary place, aye?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back