• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BNHA/ MHA searches. Always open <3

elysiqn

Waiting for Christmas
tumblr_1b59eda77f7399b4e5c65a041240a4c0_29abfb94_400.gif

“I wanna make a world that's easier to live in!”

Ayoo!! I am Elyis. Avid fangirl. I am 20 years old, so I have plenty of roleplay experience under my belt. I’ll start this off by saying from my experience, OOC talk is extremely important to me!! If you can’t tell me your ideas, gush over the characters + the pairings, I might not be the partner for you! This doesn’t mean I need you to speak to me OOC everyday, just keep in mind that OOC ramblings is what keeps me invested. Plus, I don’t want to be the only one rambling, you know?

I won’t bore you with details of me too much. All that’s important is I am 20, female she/her, Ace (so anything LGBTQ is welcome!!) And in college; that last bit is important because my finals are currently a mix of this week + next week. So please bear with me as I am studying and preparing / going through those!!

I tend to do OC X CC on my side, and always will. Yet if you want to do a CC x CC for your end I do not mind at all!!

RULES
First off, for format I will only do third person + paragraphs. Sometimes more than 500 words. Sometimes a little less. I’m flexible in how much I write depending on my partner. Want casual replies? Gotcha! Want a novella? I love it! While I am fine with anything, if you can’t tell my preference is lengthy replies.

As for Love interests, I tend to only have one or two. Yet I am always flexible on who you ask me to play! Bonus, if we have the same love interest we can just do a split RP where our OCS are not in the same universe. Or a different fandom on your end!

OCS, I love OCS! I will never be picky about what you make. Even if it’s a Mary Sue or not, as I’m sure there was a point all of us made one. I will always treat you + your OCs with kindness and respect! I hope I can get the same treatment back.

Themes for me mainly tend to be dark topics, trauma, mental issues, gore, etc. With of course Romance, fluff, drama, slice of life mainly being the center of attention. However the first half is normally there due to my character's stuff, or the fact I tend to love the villains of the series.

If you have any questions, please be sure to ask !! There could simply be a topic or so I forgot to go over with my rules.

FANDOMS

NOTE!!!
I am OPEN to split fandoms RPs! Example> Doing MHA with my OC. And another for yours!

CRAVING

My Hero Academia {Caught up on Manga + Anime}
Shigaraki

{Experience with playing}
Dabi. Aizawa. Shoto. Izuku. All might.
But I can play with anyone!! TBH, I am waiting for someone to ask me to play hawks.

could do a split RP with one of these on your side.

Attack On Titan.
Black Butler.
Bungou Stray Dogs.
ChainSawMan.
Demon Slayer.
Danganronpa.
Tokyo Ghoul.
Genshin Impact.
Hazbin Hotel.

Probably a lot more anime/Manga that I am forgetting!

Last edited:
late night bump ! I just caught up to both the anime and manga :/ I want more chapters or episodes ,,,

I only roleplay male OCs as my main; although I am perfectly fine using characters of any kind of background or secondary characters, even cannon. I am not interested writing romance...since you are ace maybe that works out?

From your list I am interested in Tokyo Ghoul. How would a plot around what happens after the finale of the anime? We could be one of the humans forcibly changed and trying to adapt in the chaos that follows. Though it looks like things did settle down that was several years after and even then the show gave very little away. (It's been maybe 5 months since I finished watching so while it's recent I have always been forgetful about names)

Now I will shamelessly plug in my own Search Thread in case my favorite fandom is a mutual with yours lol

I only roleplay male OCs as my main; although I am perfectly fine using characters of any kind of background or secondary characters, even cannon. I am not interested writing romance...since you are ace maybe that works out?

From your list I am interested in Tokyo Ghoul. How would a plot around what happens after the finale of the anime? We could be one of the humans forcibly changed and trying to adapt in the chaos that follows. Though it looks like things did settle down that was several years after and even then the show gave very little away. (It's been maybe 5 months since I finished watching so while it's recent I have always been forgetful about names)

Now I will shamelessly plug in my own Search Thread in case my favorite fandom is a mutual with yours lol
I am ace, yes ^^ But I still enjoy writing romance! Romance is in the themes I tend to do. I just don't personally tend to go beyond the fluff of a relationship, and etc.
Also because I tend to do OC x CC so I'm always pairing my OCs with someone.

If that isn't an issue for you, that idea doesn't sound bad and I'd be open to talking over it more in PMs if you wish. If not that's okay and thank you for taking the time to read my post :3

Ah yeah I have never felt comfortable with using canon characters as my main narrator. In the back of my mind a voice is going "that's not yours". But I'm perfectly fine with writing in a pre-existing fiction. No idea what's with that. Thank you for replying back. Good luck elysiqn elysiqn . <3

It's okay !! We all have our own likes and dislikes, so it's understandable !! and it's no problem ! TY again for reaching out to me, and I do hope you find the roleplay you're looking for !! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back