• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MoonlitDoll13

Your Friendly Neighborhood Insomniac
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I’ve returned from the hiatus grave. And I’m ready to work on roleplays again. I have specific roleplay cravings at the moment.

But before we start, please be in mind you need to be 18 or older to roleplay with me!! Do not message me if you are younger, I’ll block anyone who does this.

Also, for the chick that tried to steal my oc Penny from MHA - you’re a horrid person, and the reason I left for a while. Don’t steal peoples hard work, it’s disgusting to do. Anywho…

Let’s get to the fun stuff!

My current roleplay cravings are My Hero Academia (aged up), Death Note (AUs and other ideas), One Piece (I’m new to this fandom please be nice), Star Wars (I blame Ahsoka), and Stranger Things (I have a new oc I wanna work with).

For MHA I can play various characters for love interests in rps, and I can learn how to play certain characters you want. For Death Note, I can play various characters as well. As I said, I’m new to One Piece, but I am willing to learn how to play certain characters. For Star Wars I can play various characters as I am well versed in this fandom. And for Stranger Things I prefer to play older characters (Jonathan, Steve, Eddie, etc).

Now onto what I’m looking for.

For MHA I’m looking for Shinso, Bakugou, Dabi, Kai Chisaki, Hawks, or Amajiki. - For Death Note I prefer L, Light Yagami, Mello, or Teru Mikami. - For One Piece, Zoro, Sanji, or Mihawk. - For Star Wars, Anakin Skywalker, Obi Wan Kenobi, Kylo Ren or Darth Maul. - And for Stranger Things - I am specifically looking for Billy Hargrove.

(It is important to note that I allow ocs for all fandoms)

I’m looking for roleplayers who are interested in these ideas, but I’m also willing to double up. I roleplay romance with everything I do and I won’t change that. I have some rp rules and I can share them with you when we chat.

Other than that… I think that’s it. Message me if you’re interested ^^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back