What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom *Current Cravings* (12-17-2021)

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. AU
  4. Magical
  5. Multiverse
  6. Romance

half-blood prince

Hey there,
name's Lily or Halfblood Prince as I'm sure you've probably seen around the forums. If not I have a few various interest checks for 1x1 around the site from Hp to other fandoms and original concepts. I basically decided to formalize this interest check on what I'm currently most craving. However, any of the other interest check suggestions are also welcomed. These are just the big ones. A quick rundown of my preferences before we get into things :)

- Roleplay partners must be 18+ minimum though 24+ is preferred. It's just a comfort situation
- Be able/willing to handle some form of mature themes.
- All characters need to be 18+ unless it's an adoption/familial/platonic relationship.
- I am most comfortable with MxF and Mxm pairings and can double ( but as two seperate stories preferred)
- I like to think I'm an advanced/detailed writer when it comes to post lengths...at least a couple good paragraphs. You don't have to necessarily match my length but you should give me a decent amount. No one liners.
- for fandoms I prefer canon x canon or canon x oc before oc x oc
- I also prefer to write off site or through pms here. Can do; email or google docs. Also available for ooc on discord or skype.
I'm incredibly patient. If you can only post once a week so be it. If it's every day perfect. Just let me know if you'll be away longer than normal and I'll do the same

*Current Cravings:*

Harry Potter
I would love a Snape, Tom Riddle (school age), Draco Malfoy, Lily Evans, Minerva McGonagall (for a specific non romance plot), Tonks, Younger Dumbledore, Grindlewald, or Remus Lupin. Pm me for who I can play / ships etc. I also would just love to do something where Harry is taken in by someone other than the Dursleys.

Marvel
Looking for someone to play Tony Stark to an Oc or Pepper Potts. (unfortunately, I don't know marvel well enough for any others)

Pirates of the Caribbean
Looking for: Jack, Will, Elizabeth or James Norrington.

Christmas/Winter Fandom stuff (can be oc/oc using premise/prompts)
Looking for: Love Actually, The Holiday, Jack Frost (Michael Keaton version), Disney's Frozen, Polar Express, The Family Stone, Rise of Guardians, The Santa Clause, Winter's Tale, The Nutcracker, Narnia's Lion/Witch/Wardrobe, Eight Below

Man's Best Friend - I'd love to explore the platonic relationship between a man/woman and beast ( dog, wolf, cat, big cat, dragon, horse etc.) Especially something like Owen/Blue (Jurassic) or Hiccup/Toothless(HTTYDragon), my dark material/golden compass daemons etc.

FosterParent/Foster Kid - really craving some parent/child plots whether fandom based or OC.

Please Pm with any questions/concerns or even interests. Thanks.

See my Other Searches:

Harry Potter cravings - Fandom - Seeking Harry Potter Canon Roleplays
Original ideas - https://www.rpnation.com/threads/lilys-original-idea-rp-search.445282/

Last edited:

half-blood prince

Current Cravings: Harry being taken in by either Remus or Snape (mentor/father figure relationship only), Pirates of the Caribbean, also craving a darker harry potter story plot using either Hermione, Queenie or Harry. Or something christmas/winter based

Users who are viewing this thread