• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Crystals Hearts : Kingdom Hearts Roleplay

Characters
Here

Trafalgar Hoshi

Heart Pirate Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
EwbLCJB.png

▶ Creator - Trafalgar Hoshi
▶ Gfx - Trafalgar Hoshi
▶ Gene - Kingdom Hearts l Other series
▶ Literacy - Lazy - literate

Last edited:

EwbLCJB.png

Plotline
Two years have passed, since the fight between the Heroes of Light and Organization XIII. Sora, Riku, and Kairi returned to the Islands to have a normal life. But this normal life did not last long when they discovered a bottle washed onto the shoreline of the beach. Inside was a letter from the King..

Dear Friends,
I apologize for disturbing your peaceful days of bliss, but I once again need your help to save the universe.

I have discovered seven new girls/guy's with extraordinary powers, called 'Crystal Hearts Princesses/princes'. These girls are different than the Seven Princesses of Hearts. Their hearts have crystals in different colors and shapes. Each crystal has its own incredible power. In fact, I have been unable to lock down their abilities. As far as I can tell, the power of the crystal depends on the heart of the Princess/prince. If the Princess/prince wishes it, they could create a miracle. If their crystals go missing at best the girls/guys will become slaves to the one who stole their crystal and wields its power. At worst they'll die. In what might be our only stroke of luck though, the women/man all have birthmarks on their bodies to help identify them. They will be images that are unusual for a birthmark.

I wish that were all my news but it is just the beginning. With new temptation comes a new threat. A new group of Nobodies have appeared from the darkness and are now hunting down the girls. I can only assume what they wish to do with them should they acquire them. Limitless power and the ability to create miracles is tempting for even the most unmotivated of Nobodies.

There is good news, however! The former (non-Xehanort) members of Organization XIII have been reborn as humans and are on our side. They are helping out with the search for the girls in order to protect them. There are also new worlds out there, which means new allies; but also new enemies.

Please be careful my friends! And please make haste. Time is always against us when it comes to finding women/men of power.

Your Faithful Friend,
King Mickey

Note: This takes places in between KH2 and KH3

EwbLCJB.png

RULES

♡ Keep at least two paragraphs
♡ No text talk, please use the right spelling and grammar
♡ Make your posts pretty, Use icons, pictures, and colors. Don't overdo it. Try not to use bright colors. It's burning our eyes. I don't want to lead into my screen to read also.
♡ Post once a week, But if you don't post over two weeks one of my mods will message you or I'll message you to see what goes. If you're going to leave the RP TELL ME! Don't just drop out without telling me. But after three warnings YOU'LL BE KICKED OUT.
♡ Discord is an OOC thread. Make sure you have an account to join in. If you don't have one. Please get discord, It's just easier for me to plot there than on here.

♡ No real pictures. Use anime pictures.
♡ Don't post your profiles in the main thread.
♡ No more than two keyblade for each keyblade eligible person. Check the Keyblade List before you choose a keyblade. Make sure that Keyblade is not taken by another character.
♡ Four characters for limited for the start of the RP. I'll change this later on.

♡ None of the princesses or Princes know each other! At first
♡ I'm accepting crossover characters from other series. Deal with it. This MY roleplay NOT YOURS.
♡ The characters can leave their homeworld, They don't have to start off in that world! They can go with the other characters also!
♡ DO NOT TAKE THE CRYSTALS FROM ANY OF THE PRINCESSES OR PRINCES AT THE START OF THE ROLEPLAY.
♡ My final word is, Have fun in this roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back