• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π–ˆπ–—π–žπ–˜π–™π–†π–‘ π–˜π–π–Žπ–Šπ–˜

elijah

σηℓу Ξ±Ξ·gΡ”β„“
Hello !! I'm Elijah, or Eli, and I'd like a m/m roleplay with at least 4+ computer lines. I tend to go above and beyond 20+, but I'm lenient with line count as long as it's obvious there was some effort and it may be plot-moving content <3 otherwise, I love lots of detail !!

1. I would like this to be in the medieval time period or in the renaissance era, either is up to you !!
2. I would also like this to be within the age range of 16-20, so fairly young !! and on the topic, I'd like this to be somewhat realistic, so if you use linked appearances for you character please nothing anime or drawn <3
3. Speaking of characters, this will be with two of our own original characters.
4. Please don't be afraid to plot or suggest things to me outside of the roleplay !! I love interacting and plotting with my partners <3

heRE is the storyline someone gjhdjsnjdfs please????? maybe there's a prince??? and maybe there's a servant??? maybe the servant comes to tell the prince his duties as wished by his father every morning? and maybe every morning, the prince is tempting the servant boy by sitting on his bed shirtless and making sure to look damn good doing it? and maybe the servant is kind of falling subject to the prince's guile and charm? and maybe the prince thought he just wanted to sleep with the cute servant boy but he's falling in love??? and maybe the servant boy is too but their sneaking around behind his fathers (and the whole kingdoms) backs? and doing cute things like kissing in the stables when no ones looking? and the prince knows he can't be questioned so he blatantly flirts with the servant in public like it's his first time seeing him even though they're already dating in secret? and maybe the servant scolds him for it when they're alone but the prince is like 'but ur cute' and the servants like 'ok you're kinda rlly attractive tho' and the prince melts away his worries with kisses??? maybe??? and then maybe the prince is having to choose from princesses to be his bride/queen and a teeny rift grows between the two - but then they talk it out at the ball where the prince is choosing his bride, and they sneak away before the ceremony and steal some horses and run away together??? just maybe??? somebody please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back