• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crystal island for special students (always open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Delta's eyes widened as her dome shattered and was destroyed by the creature. "This is why I hate combat class," she hissed. This teacher was seriously way too over the top and was endangering everyone's lives. What could she do now!? That thing destroyed her dome like it was nothing and was now threatening the other students with flames of darkness. And Del had a feeling that putting it out with water would do no good. But worst of all the others seemed too petrified to do anything but cry. Causing the water manipulator to growl under her breath.

Though as she saw Christian transform and move to the beast she knew she had to do something to help him. As she watched she noticed the demon turn into a snake before coiling around the creature, it appeared that they were trying to crush its insides. And that gave Delta an idea. The ice melted and formed a ball of water once again, and grew even bigger than before. Most of the water went underfoot of the frightened students before turning to ice, "You all need to stay back if dying isn't on your to-do list!" With that, the ice lifted off the ground and moved away from the flames with the frightened teens on it. Even putting herself on a small disk before zipping over towards the beast. Now it was time to help Christian.

Using the rest of the water she had, Del shot it as a stream into a part of its mouth that wasn't occupied by the orb. When it was in the girl sent it as far back as she could inside the beast before closing her eyes. "Let's hope it's a softly on the inside," she mumbled to herself. At a rapid pace the water she sent inside the creature started to expand, growing large and filling up its body. Hopefully this would accomplish one of two thing: either it'd drown on the inside or bust like overfilled water balloon. But she made sure to float way above Christian and that thing. "Don't let up!" She shouted to Uria, "We'll get this thing to bust!" The water was still expanding ad causing he creature to swell up.
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. CasualTea CasualTea

"I got tied up, abd imobilized by fear" Lexi whimpered "I couldn't do anything" she sighed and sat down
"Well... The one thing is to learn how to look death in the eye and spit on its face. That's what I do almost my entire life. But I was hoping she'd teach you something. Maybe you need a better impression from her. You'll be seeing her again, she just has to make sure her guardian doesn't kill any of the students right now." She said before she looked at the spot next to her and patted it. "Come. I intend you leave this class with confidence. Not scared out of your mind. What's your preferred beverage?"

Delta's eyes widened as her dome shattered and was destroyed by the creature. "This is why I hate combat class," she hissed. This teacher was seriously way too over the top and was endangering everyone's lives. What could she do now!? That thing destroyed her dome like it was nothing and was now threatening the other students with flames of darkness. And Del had a feeling that putting it out with water would do no good. But worst of all the others seemed too petrified to do anything but cry. Causing the water manipulator to growl under her breath.

Though as she saw Christian transform and move to the beast she knew she had to do something to help him. As she watched she noticed the demon turn into a snake before coiling around the creature, it appeared that they were trying to crush its insides. And that gave Delta an idea. The ice melted and formed a ball of water once again, and grew even bigger than before. Most of the water went underfoot of the frightened students before turning to ice, "You all need to stay back if dying isn't on your to-do list!" With that, the ice lifted off the ground and moved away from the flames with the frightened teens on it. Even putting herself on a small disk before zipping over towards the beast. Now it was time to help Christian.

Using the rest of the water she had, Del shot it as a stream into a part of its mouth that wasn't occupied by the orb. When it was in the girl sent it as far back as she could inside the beast before closing her eyes. "Let's hope it's a softly on the inside," she mumbled to herself. At a rapid pace the water she sent inside the creature started to expand, growing large and filling up its body. Hopefully this would accomplish one of two thing: either it'd drown on the inside or bust like overfilled water balloon. But she made sure to float way above Christian and that thing. "Don't let up!" She shouted to Uria, "We'll get this thing to bust!" The water was still expanding ad causing he creature to swell up.
Takei didn’t know what was going on or what to do, one moment he’s sitting in combat class the next he's in a dark and unfamiliar world where a menacing creature proceeds to attack him and the others transported into this cold hell. One student creates an ice barrier around them and another bunch scatters off to fight, but to no avail. He stood still in awe as the events unfolded, it had all happened too suddenly for Takei to comprehend. Takei collapsed onto the ground and whilst on the ground he looked up into the dark night sky. What could an inexperienced boy with shape-shifting powers do in a situation like this, he had lost all willpower to do anything. He could hear the ice barrier breaking and hear the sound of a student nearby fending off the slithering beast but Takei just laid still on the ground, too pussy to take action.
Christian was stunned that this creature was able to shave off his fire bolt so easily. Better yet... the beast used his energy to destroy Del’s barrier as well. He glanced at her... Christian has never felt his heart beat this fast. This monster was more powerful than anything he’s ever seen and he didn’t know where all this adrenaline was coming from. Maybe it was fear, or the monster or wanting to protect Del. Regardless, he needed to fight this somehow. “Uria... I know I don’t like you... and you don’t like me.. but if both of us want to stay alive, I need you to work with me here...” Christian said. He then began to transform. “With pleasurrrreeee,” Uria spoke with a feminine, demonic hiss. Before the creature stood the demon of snakes, Uria. She quickly made her way towards the demons, sidestepping the flames in a hypnotic, dance-like manner. When she got up close, the demons body besan to shift into a snake-like form, cooling around the centipede to restrict its movement. The coarse, leather like scales were like steel punching bags, absorbent and nearly impenetrable. Maybe Christian and Uria couldn’t break the armor... but that didn’t mean they could crush the centipede’s surely much softer insides. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 CasualTea CasualTea
View attachment 395445
The creature finished its fire attack only for it to be evaded and Drabaki would be coiled by a demon. It hissed before it was being bloated with water. Once it was swelled up it began to use the water to its advantage. It made itself holes in its body before freezing the water and at the right moment, made ice shards come out of its body and spiraled to break free from the demon's coil. It then started to laugh, its voice low and full. "Huhuhu... You honestly think you ever had a chance at destroying me? I am the Warden of Darkness Drabaki. Infused with the power of Henir to offer me the power of Time and Space. It's useless whatever you do. But at least, as your teacher informed, you can actually do something. Well, all but a few cannot act because this is the first time they've ever seen a monster. They might just perish under what I call, appetizers." Drabaki said before going over to an undamaged bridge before it used its claws to create a portal back to the gym and spoke again. "Return to your safety of your institute. You will not survive this world. Damage it, and I won't hold back like I have. And send her my apologies for this being so short..." It then started to make its way to the mountain and vanished into the waterfall. Texangamer Texangamer Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Uria realized what was happen and rapidly began to shift and move within her coil just in time to avoid the spikes of ice. However, the price to pay was losing her grip on the monster and letting it escape. Before moving in to attack again however, the monster offered a return to the gym. Uria began to transform back into Christian. This was their chance if they ever had any. There was no way he, Del and the other students were going to even scratch the beast. "Now or never!" Christian called out to Del, quickly making his way towards the portal. When he got there, he stopped, making sure Del and Isabelle caught up to him first before making his way back into the gym. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Texangamer Texangamer CasualTea CasualTea

"Well... The one thing is to learn how to look death in the eye and spit on its face. That's what I do almost my entire life. But I was hoping she'd teach you something. Maybe you need a better impression from her. You'll be seeing her again, she just has to make sure her guardian doesn't kill any of the students right now." She said before she looked at the spot next to her and patted it. "Come. I intend you leave this class with confidence. Not scared out of your mind. What's your preferred beverage?"

"Or your going to get a kick out of that" Jenny laughed as Lexi took a seat next to Seria

Lexi looked at Jenny and growled lightly before looking at Seria "I like a cup of gasoline/nitroglycerin mixture with thermite cubes and sprinkled with gunpowder" she replied

When the creature foiled her attempts her eyes shot open as the water poured out, froze, and turned into shards that were fired at them. But thankfully Delta was able to stop the spikes from hitting herself and the other students that were a distance away. Before she tried to attack again, the creature started to speak. This actually was the first time she had met a creature like such as that, but she only fought because she didn't want to die. Or let anyone else die, especially Christian and Isabelle. So when it opened a portal back home, Delta didn't hesitate to lower the ice disk full of students near it so they could jump in. Then she herself floated down to Christian before jumping down next to him and looking over her shoulder, "Isabelle let's go!" Once her cousin was nearby, Del jumped into the portal. Happy once they made it back home in one piece.
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. Texangamer Texangamer

"Or your going to get a kick out of that" Jenny laughed as Lexi took a seat next to Seria

Lexi looked at Jenny and growled lightly before looking at Seria "I like a cup of gasoline/nitroglycerin mixture with thermite cubes and sprinkled with gunpowder" she replied
Seria looked at Lexi before smirking. "Then you might as well just drink bleach."

Isabelle
mio2_wallpaper_by_ropedy.png

She just saw her cousin once she went through the potle she was so scared it brought bad meomries of her parents dying as she just was super scared her heart racing she just cover her ears as she looked at Delta and Christan she wasn't brave like they were" you were brave i can't fight or anything" she say as she was looking for her headphones as someone had her headphones" my headphones" she say tears in her eyes" why did we have monster i thought i die like mommy and papa" she say afraid trembeling in fear Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

When the creature foiled her attempts her eyes shot open as the water poured out, froze, and turned into shards that were fired at them. But thankfully Delta was able to stop the spikes from hitting herself and the other students that were a distance away. Before she tried to attack again, the creature started to speak. This actually was the first time she had met a creature like such as that, but she only fought because she didn't want to die. Or let anyone else die, especially Christian and Isabelle. So when it opened a portal back home, Delta didn't hesitate to lower the ice disk full of students near it so they could jump in. Then she herself floated down to Christian before jumping down next to him and looking over her shoulder, "Isabelle let's go!" Once her cousin was nearby, Del jumped into the portal. Happy once they made it back home in one piece.
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. Texangamer Texangamer
Isabelle
mio2_wallpaper_by_ropedy.png

She just saw her cousin once she went through the potle she was so scared it brought bad meomries of her parents dying as she just was super scared her heart racing she just cover her ears as she looked at Delta and Christan she wasn't brave like they were" you were brave i can't fight or anything" she say as she was looking for her headphones as someone had her headphones" my headphones" she say tears in her eyes" why did we have monster i thought i die like mommy and papa" she say afraid trembeling in fear Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

Uria realized what was happen and rapidly began to shift and move within her coil just in time to avoid the spikes of ice. However, the price to pay was losing her grip on the monster and letting it escape. Before moving in to attack again however, the monster offered a return to the gym. Uria began to transform back into Christian. This was their chance if they ever had any. There was no way he, Del and the other students were going to even scratch the beast. "Now or never!" Christian called out to Del, quickly making his way towards the portal. When he got there, he stopped, making sure Del and Isabelle caught up to him first before making his way back into the gym. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Texangamer Texangamer CasualTea CasualTea
Once all the students were back inside the gym, Seria just looked at them with the same posture as before. "Most of you didn't even fight. I'm disappointed." Seria stated but expected as much before looking off to the side. "I guess it really is fair to have this class for 1 day a week. It seemed like hell. Now I won't let any of you die. What you just fought was a guardian of an ancient place I had made arrangements with. Drabaki wouldn't kill any of you, but I understand he may have made some moves that would be deadly if a certain few of you hadn't stepped up. Everyone, sit. I'm sure it has been rough on you, the first day. Take some time now to rest. Class will officially start with training dummies." She said before she stood up and walked off the bleachers and headed to the corner of the gym that had some wooden logs. Some of the logs had a metal sphere attached at the end. Seria had told the students to rest up but knowing most were scared to even move, she suspected that some would ask her a few questions.

"Excuse me seria are you a teacher if so could you possible give me a timetable my name is airion"
"Timetable? For what, the bell schedule?" Seria asked since she was confused with Airion's question. Timetable for what? She would assume it was for bell schedule, but why would she ask for a timetable? Was this class just too horrifying or what?

"No uhh sorry I'm uhh I'm new here and I Ave no idea where the admin ofgice is to pick a schedule for lessons, do you know where I could find one"

"No uhh sorry I'm uhh I'm new here and I Ave no idea where the admin ofgice is to pick a schedule for lessons, do you know where I could find one"
Seria simply nodded. She soon got one of the campus maps from the walls of the gym and gave it to her and pointed at the office where she should go to pick up her schedule. "You should head there for anything. I'm sure you could find it soon."

Christian jumped through the portal and found himself back at the gym. He let out a sigh of relief. He looked at Del then back Isabelle. Then his blood began to boil. Christian scanned the gym for the teacher. Upon finding her, he stormed over. Christian doesn’t remember the last time his emotions were out of control the way they were right now but as he made his way across the gym, his shadow began to blur, become formless but also stagnating for moments at a time. The shadow began to shift and change, turning into what seemed to be shadows of the demons inside him. First it was Lok, then Payn, then Taran, and so on, constantly rotating between the figures of the demons. “Are you crazy?! Releasing that beast on students who had almost no clue what was even going on?” Christian exclaimed at the teacher. Boy, was he going to give her a piece of his mind. CasualTea CasualTea Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

2CA6AEEA-137E-4BC9-A40E-AF467576D8BE.jpeg
039F43F3-CEEE-4442-8B7B-5EEE5CDFD4BE.jpeg

Cahira has hesitantly followed Eliza into the Gym, her eyes widening at the horrific sight before her. She had stuck close to her dorm-mate as things began to escalate, her breath catching and becoming irregular.

At one point she shook her head, stumbling back. “I should go!” She whimpered, turning and grabbing the extra fur on the back of Jinx’s neck.
As her companion started to trot towards the open doors of the gym, she shifting into a small cat, clinging onto her Kitsune’s back as he bounded out and away from the gym.

How could the teacher let things get so bad?Cahira hadn’t wanted to see one more part of it! It terrifies her more than she knew... seeing that... thing... it looked able to kill someone!
She let out a guilty mew, closing her eyes as she clung onto her companions thick coat.

Cahira could only hope that everyone inside the gym was okay, because she never wanted to go back in there.
RI.a RI.a

Once she was through the portal and back in the gym, Delta could finally start to relax. Though that didn't last long as she watched Christian storm towards the teacher, and noticed the changing of his shadow. When she took a step forward the water manipulator could feel that she had over exerted herself a bit back in that other dimension with her attempts to keep all the other students safe from harms way. Del took a minute to breathe before running over to Christian. Coming up behind him and throwing herself on him a bit by wrapping her arms around his torso, her face buried between his shoulder blades. "Just let it go Christian, please. Everyone made it back safe and sound, I made sure that we all would. But being mad isn't," there was a pause as Delta's vision started to grow fuzzy, when she spoke again her voice was weak, "It isn't..... going to... help..." The girl's body slid off of Christian's backside and collapsed on the gym floor out of exhaustion from using her powers the way she had.

Christian jumped through the portal and found himself back at the gym. He let out a sigh of relief. He looked at Del then back Isabelle. Then his blood began to boil. Christian scanned the gym for the teacher. Upon finding her, he stormed over. Christian doesn’t remember the last time his emotions were out of control the way they were right now but as he made his way across the gym, his shadow began to blur, become formless but also stagnating for moments at a time. The shadow began to shift and change, turning into what seemed to be shadows of the demons inside him. First it was Lok, then Payn, then Taran, and so on, constantly rotating between the figures of the demons. “Are you crazy?! Releasing that beast on students who had almost no clue what was even going on?” Christian exclaimed at the teacher. Boy, was he going to give her a piece of his mind. CasualTea CasualTea Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50
Once she was through the portal and back in the gym, Delta could finally start to relax. Though that didn't last long as she watched Christian storm towards the teacher, and noticed the changing of his shadow. When she took a step forward the water manipulator could feel that she had over exerted herself a bit back in that other dimension with her attempts to keep all the other students safe from harms way. Del took a minute to breathe before running over to Christian. Coming up behind him and throwing herself on him a bit by wrapping her arms around his torso, her face buried between his shoulder blades. "Just let it go Christian, please. Everyone made it back safe and sound, I made sure that we all would. But being mad isn't," there was a pause as Delta's vision started to grow fuzzy, when she spoke again her voice was weak, "It isn't..... going to... help..." The girl's body slid off of Christian's backside and collapsed on the gym floor out of exhaustion from using her powers the way she had.
Seria sighed, having already expecting the backlash from a student who obviously had no experience whatsoever it would seem. She knows the world is not fair, and would not like to notify victims before their hard events. It's things like these that you just have to deal with on the fly. She turned around, facing the enraged student and the collapsed student before speaking in a casual tone. "Students who had almost no clue to what was even going on is a situation most common in this world. No one is going to give you an invitation to a deadly fight that is about to erupt so surprises like that always happen. Remember what this class was? Combat Class. That means every aspect of combat will be taught here and you will experience it. I do not care if you are weak or not. If you're strong enough to carry your friends on your back, and you take every blow from the enemy. I know everyone may not need to fight, but in a way it's to help them control their powers. And in dire situations such as that, you already know how to act and in return, you have a chance to live. I may be crazy, but that's just how much I want to emphasize the dangers of combat and that this class must not be taken lightly." She then looked at the collapsed student behind Christian. She then went over to one of the water packs and took a water bottle from it. She then walked over to Delta and placed the water bottle next to her, it had already been uncapped. She then looked at both the students before her. "You both did good, having acting on the fly like that. I expect more like that from you two. Don't disappoint me. As long as you are in this class, I expect your full attention, and nothing less. But I suggest you control yourself and don't let your emotions take over, young man." She said specifically to Christian. "Emotion brings the worst in us sometimes. I know the feel. Now please, take care of her while I prepare the dummies. They will move. That's the only advice of caution I shall give you. I won't feed anymore information like this from now on, understand?" She said before going back to the wooden logs and began working.

Last edited:
Isabelle
DAIKa_mXsAEHJX0.jpg

She just looked at her cousin as she saw her collapse on the floor as she wasn't sure what to do she just saw christan taking care of her as she sighed she was happy that that her cousin protected her from the monster she didn't know what her powers were she was just missing with her hands as she was nervous about the class since she had to fight she just watched the teacher getting the dummies ready as she just looked around she just walked up to her cousin and christian" will Delta be okay christian" she asked looking him in the eye" she protected me from the monster i mean i wonder what is my powers are i don't know what they are yet so i was defenseless" she say to her CasualTea CasualTea Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. Everyone Everyone in gym​

Christian gritted his teeth as he listened the teacher speak. Damnit.... as much as he hates to admit it.. she had a point. When Del fell however, Christian immediately turned to her. She... held him. Christian wasn’t quick to forget that he was moments away from unleashing his wrath on the teacher. Del prevented that... he couldn’t consider transforming with her holding onto him. He looked briefly back at the teacher. “Be that as it may, perefection is the end of a staircase... not a massive leap that accomplish on your first time. Put Del or her cousin in serious trouble again and I’ll give you a piece of my mind about combat class,” Christian threatened coldly. Slowly he picked up Del, bridal style. Just as he turned to leave, he saw Isabelle. He smiled assuringly at her. “Don’t worry... I’ll make sure she feels better. If anything else crazy happens give me a call and I’ll be over here before you know it to help you out,” Christian said confidently. CasualTea CasualTea Texangamer Texangamer Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Jenny smiled as she watched Seria induce even more fear in some of her students while Lexi was visibly scared as well

Jenny sighed "stay here Lexi" she told her and got up, heading to her own class room

Lexi remained on the bleachers, thinking about the woman that had her tied up

Jenny later returned after a couple of minutes and handed Lexi her explosive cocktail, this calmed her down a bit as she enjoyed her beverage

When Delta had hit the gym floor just a few moments ago, it was due to having passed out over exhaustion. Back in that other world she had used her powers in a way she didn't think she could accomplish. But with the lack of proper training to do so it had caused the girl to overexert herself and put a large about of strain on her mind and body. Del had been use to using a normal source of water in order to use her powers; such as the drinking fountains and such. With having been thrown into that world, basically of nothingness, the only true water source she had was from her average water bottle. Having to manipulate that small source into one of much large proportion using nothing put her powers, is what drained her on top of everything else.
In Christian's arms however, her body was limp. Her breathing was normal however. In her unconscious state though the girl let out a weak, painfully moan.
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

Cahira has hesitantly followed Eliza into the Gym, her eyes widening at the horrific sight before her. She had stuck close to her dorm-mate as things began to escalate, her breath catching and becoming irregular.

At one point she shook her head, stumbling back. “I should go!” She whimpered, turning and grabbing the extra fur on the back of Jinx’s neck.
As her companion started to trot towards the open doors of the gym, she shifting into a small cat, clinging onto her Kitsune’s back as he bounded out and away from the gym.

How could the teacher let things get so bad?Cahira hadn’t wanted to see one more part of it! It terrifies her more than she knew... seeing that... thing... it looked able to kill someone!
She let out a guilty mew, closing her eyes as she clung onto her companions thick coat.

Cahira could only hope that everyone inside the gym was okay, because she never wanted to go back in there.
RI.a RI.a

Eliza could only follow with the rest of the students when the exist appeared before them. When she found herself back in the gym, tears started to flow uncontrollably. She's never felt so helpless before, being put in a situation like that certainly opened a whole new world to her, literally. But would any of them face such otherworldly dangers in their lifetime? She wiped the tears from her cheeks, her eyes a little puffy from her sudden breakdown. She noticed that she was sparking a little and needed to get out if she didn't want to hurt anyone.

Eliza pushed the doors open and stepped out of the gym, little hiccups left her lips from time to time. She didn't manage to see Airion, Cahira or Jinx back there. She hoped that they were all okay. An embarrassing sound came from her stomach, a hand over it as if to shush the noise. Sniffling, she decided to go find some food and hoped that's where her companions were headed too.

HuntedFox HuntedFox

Isabelle
Kotobuki.Tsumugi.full.984550.jpg

She just looked at him as she just sighed" no i'll come she's my cousin what if she needs me for something she's my cousin my only family i have left" she say as she looked at him" please can i come with you i don't want to stay here all alone plus once you guys leave i get bullied" she told him as she just looked around at the other students she is really worried about her cousin she didn't want anything to happen her she just held onto her bag" please can i just go with you i'm scared to continue class" she say A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

Seria sighed when she received a threat from one of her students. She gets that perfection is not there the first time, but she knows everyone only lives once. Once you die, you die. There was no other chance unless someone with the gift of resurrection were to come by and bring you back into the world. Seria only knows one person who can do that and she is a Goddess that's somewhere in the world living her life. She decided to not let Christian's threat get to her, even though it was wrong to threaten authority like her. She is completely sane. She then continued to work on the dummies, infusing them with magical energy so they can piece themselves together and animate. It was either the dummies or she would create resemblances of monsters who were killed by her by using her demonic energy to create them. She used the dummies because the monsters would probably be too dangerous, as shown with Takei if the students were not going to take this class seriously. This was going to be a tough class for her too if students were going to threaten her like this with every event that happens. And soon, she won't want to teach them anymore because they just can't get outside their comfort zones and will never wake up from the peaceful world they only know. Soon, she would want to stop teaching this class, but she's going to do it anyway. She's not gonna run because some kid threatened her. Eventually, she managed to make the dummies and have them walk about. She decided since some students were scared half to death that she'd give them the remaining time of class to beat up some dummies out of their own will. "Alright, I'm gonna let you guys just beat up some dummies I made or you can go sit in a corner. Welcome to Combat Class, kids..." She said before she walked off and sat on some bleachers to fiddle with her hair out of disappointment.
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Texangamer Texangamer RI.a RI.a Rcticwolf Rcticwolf HuntedFox HuntedFox Leo Radomir Leo Radomir - And anyone else Missed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back