• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crystal island for special students (always open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Samuel peaked inside the now-empty gym, and crept inside. Samuel crept inside just in time to see the tail-end of the magically teleportation whosamawhatsit, and saw the class simply vanish. Rather than ponder where there ran off to, Samuel paused for a moment, contemplating, and then stomped his foot to the side. The class was running off to gods-know-where and he missed it. Samuel frowned real bad, he was hoping he was going to see himself some real fancy magics, as his own was useless in almost any situation. 'Twas even a pain to focus for him, and he gained nothing in return. All the lucky kiddos got the fireballs and the electromawhatsits and got diddly squat. Samuel was now officially irked, and couldn't even remember what he was here for! Well, to be fair, Samuel had the memory of a particularly forgetful goldfish and...

Where was he going with this?

... Right, class. He should probably find out where they ran off to.

The small pale figure would be standing by the entrance of the school. Her feathery white and silver feathered wings. She looks at the school peering at it with her distant silver eyes. She looks at it perculiarly. Her small figure stands there, she looks weak but beautiful. Her long silver hair lays gently down in front of her. She stands there.

“W-where is here?”

Drabaki, the creature, continued to charge towards the students. It then noticed Christian's attack before it merely just rammed right through as if it was nothing. However, it also absorbed the attack causing it to infuse with its energy and fire a piercing beam right through the ice and easily shattering it. It then used its tail to whip Christian back into the rest of the students, the tip of the tail almost the size of a gasoline tank on a truck. Once Christian was with the other students as they tried to figure out what they could do, Drabaki began to charge up an attack, the orb in its mouth taking in all the darkest aura in the area before letting out a dark fire that would inch closer to the students rapidly, as if it was breathing out the fire.
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 RI.a RI.a AquaMarie AquaMarie KoolKidKarl KoolKidKarl

Karumi​

maxresdefault.jpg

She just saw the ball as she just moved out the way" i won't give up i'm not going to lose my friend and i'm not a little girl i'm 13 don't mess with me" she say as she growled a little" i would never kneel to you not to anyone i'll fight my way like my mother taught me i never will back down from a fight" she say " your just a monster but i scary monster must go down" she say as she was getting ready to fight her she just smirked she wasn't really confidnt but she wanted to save her friend from this woman her powers was around her body" now won't you fight me if i win you leave my friends alone if i lose i'll.... um......" she say trying to think of a reason CasualTea CasualTea
Elsword Eun.png
"You'll just have to be fed up to Eun. Go on, meet her." She said before a white demonic Fox came out and howled and began to charge towards Karumi. It attacked Karumi by phasing through her but with every pass, Karumi would just lose the stamina to fight and her powers would diminish each time.
Lexi just watched in horror

Samuel paced around the gym, seeing if there was any way to follow the class to whatever fantastical destination they ran off to, as they most assuredly went somewhere magical and whimsical because it was the one time Samuel missed this class. He frumped. He grumbled. Samuels generally mildly irked about the whole matter. Samuel had no idea where his class ran off to and it was mildly annoying to him. Samuel looked around the gym for any residual-magical Macguffin or the likes to see if he could magic his way to the rest of the class so he could promptly ignore them. It was all a matter of principal to Samuel, he could stay here and ignore them, but going to them to ignore them worked better in principal. Or something incomprehensible along those lines. Samuel paced and paced, trying to see if the teacher left some doohickey or note to as to where they went.

she had left her bag in the gym so she jogged off to get it, she got her bag and boredly sat up in the bleachers and drew with her notepad humming, not realizeing anyone else was here KoolKidKarl KoolKidKarl

Karumi
3080873-7100729833-13657.jpg

She just looked at the fox as she actually got scared" no i can't die here i can't" she say afraid of dying' mommy Kilisa' she thought as she just start panting as she was tired after a while she couldn't even move she tried to fight" don't kill me please i'll do anything i'll be good please don't kill me or my friends" she say as she couldn't move she used too much of her powers and with the fox she just tried to stay awake tears came down her eyes she was scared to die everything hurts" why do you want to kill me i'm just a student my mom misako will kill you" she say CasualTea CasualTea

she faintly heard a voice that sounded like kami so she ran as fast as she could to her leaving her bag once again in the gym "Karumi?!" she yelled trying to find her "Karumi? are you okay? KARUMI ANSWER ME!" she said worried

she faintly heard a voice that sounded like kami so she ran as fast as she could to her leaving her bag once again in the gym "Karumi?!" she yelled trying to find her "Karumi? are you okay? KARUMI ANSWER ME!" she said worried
Hearing a voice in the Gym, Samuel perked up. He thought he was alone in here. Immediately, he called out.
"Hullo! Who's there? Hullo? Do you know where this class went? They just up and left through magics and I have absolutely no idea where they went. Hullo?"
Samuel put extra emphasis on the Hullos, calling out as loud as he could during them.

"Oh! i didn't realize you where there, im avalon and i don't know where they all went either so i just stayed here, i need to find my friend karumi, i think she's in trouble" she said running off to find kami

"Oh! i didn't realize you where there, im avalon and i don't know where they all went either so i just stayed here, i need to find my friend karumi, i think she's in trouble" she said running off to find kami
Samuel frowned for the third time in the span of a few moments, as he had missed out on yet another event he had no idea about. 'Twas not Samuel's finest day, he had missed so many things in the span of a few moments. However irksome the confrontation may have been, it did entertain Samuel in its spontaneousness. So odd, this school. Samuel was arguing internally about whether or not to chase after the person, or continue his poking and proding into the wherabouts of his classmates. So he called out to the person.
"Hullo! You need help with that or am I fine here? It sounds rather urgent! You need help? Or no? IS it fine? Hullo?"

Samuel, seeing as he got no response, went back to trying to find out where the class went off to. It must have been some pretty strong magics to transport the entirety of the class elsewhere, so only someone as capable as a teacher would be able to do it. Pacing, thinking, Samuel turned over that information in his hidey-hole of a head and thought if any teacher met the bill. He couldn't think of any. Samuel could remember a single teacher by name, which was especially concerning due to how long he had spent at the school. He made a mental note to remember some more names, which he promptly forgot and never remembered.

Karumi
misaka_mikoto__wallpaper__by_sgcassidy-d721qv6.png

She just was laying down looking up she thought she saw her only friend she just layed there as she just yawned' is it time for me to die yet papa' she thought seeing a white light she was near death exprince she felt weak' mommy i'm sorry kilia i'm sorry' she thought as she just layed there as she just looked at the sky thinking of her family she didn't want to go' i don't want to go just yet i'm not ready' she thought as she coughed a bit tears coming down her face scratches around her face she wasn't strong enough to beat the demon' uncle Auntie save me' she say closing her yes she felt super weak' someone help me' she thought Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"You'll just have to be fed up to Eun. Go on, meet her." She said before a white demonic Fox came out and howled and began to charge towards Karumi. It attacked Karumi by phasing through her but with every pass, Karumi would just lose the stamina to fight and her powers would diminish each time.
Lexi watched and tried to scream, but her vocal cords were still paralyzed by fear, she wished she could help Karumi but couldn't do anything

OOC: Zelda has made me a co mod and on her behalf for the love of pete please make more effort with your posts instead of doing one liners all the time, if you need help i'll help.

IC:Ray walks over to kurumi and starts to heal her and says" You've done well to hold out in the darkness for long but me and blood will now be there and retrain you so your even stronger", He gently picks her up and starts to carry her back towards his house and blood is waiting there and says" Our niece has a long way to go but i suppose given she's not the an out right killer like us this must be tough for her, i can't help but wonder is this really the right path for her"?
Ray continues to heal her and says" you may be right blood but at the of the day she must work out where does her mind and heart of hearts belong then and only then which she be able to fully spread her wings and fly". Texangamer Texangamer

The fox soon spoke to the lady without moving its mouth. "You know, this really is a cruel joke." The lady laughed a bit. "Hahahaha, I need to tell Seria they have lots to learn~" She said before Karumi and Lexi were sent back to the gym. Seria who was sitting at the top of the bleachers sighed. "Alright... Guess you didn't pass Sayori's little test, huh?" (last post of the day)
Lexi watched and tried to scream, but her vocal cords were still paralyzed by fear, she wished she could help Karumi but couldn't do anything
Karumi​

misaka_mikoto__wallpaper__by_sgcassidy-d721qv6.png

She just was laying down looking up she thought she saw her only friend she just layed there as she just yawned' is it time for me to die yet papa' she thought seeing a white light she was near death exprince she felt weak' mommy i'm sorry kilia i'm sorry' she thought as she just layed there as she just looked at the sky thinking of her family she didn't want to go' i don't want to go just yet i'm not ready' she thought as she coughed a bit tears coming down her face scratches around her face she wasn't strong enough to beat the demon' uncle Auntie save me' she say closing her yes she felt super weak' someone help me' she thought Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

OOC: Zelda has made me a co mod and on her behalf for the love of pete please make more effort with your posts instead of doing one liners all the time, if you need help i'll help.

IC:Ray walks over to kurumi and starts to heal her and says" You've done well to hold out in the darkness for long but me and blood will now be there and retrain you so your even stronger", He gently picks her up and starts to carry her back towards his house and blood is waiting there and says" Our niece has a long way to go but i suppose given she's not the an out right killer like us this must be tough for her, i can't help but wonder is this really the right path for her"?
Ray continues to heal her and says" you may be right blood but at the of the day she must work out where does her mind and heart of hearts belong then and only then which she be able to fully spread her wings and fly". Texangamer Texangamer
oof. late...)

((just had to be busy when everything happened....oh well..ill see where I can jump back it if more people get on or there is tomorrow ^-^ though crazy class x3 ))

Karumi
tumblr_ojrju9TdeD1s4mvh6o1_540.png

She just was getting healed as she open her eyes lightly as she yawned" i'm okay" she say as she sit up as she looked around" where mom oh yeah home" she say she was at her aunt and her uncle house she just felt better" so auntie blood hows class" she asked as she was fixing her hair as she was smiling knowing it was her birthday she sighed she hated what she delt when she was little being experiment when she was a child" i don't have darkness in me i... just hated being hurt as a child..... mommy saved me" she say as she was quite” can I back to class now I have studies you know mom will kill me if I skipped class” she looked outside as she smiled Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited:
The fox soon spoke to the lady without moving its mouth. "You know, this really is a cruel joke." The lady laughed a bit. "Hahahaha, I need to tell Seria they have lots to learn~" She said before Karumi and Lexi were sent back to the gym. Seria who was sitting at the top of the bleachers sighed. "Alright... Guess you didn't pass Sayori's little test, huh?" (last post of the day)

"I got tied up, abd imobilized by fear" Lexi whimpered "I couldn't do anything" she sighed and sat down

Christian was stunned that this creature was able to shave off his fire bolt so easily. Better yet... the beast used his energy to destroy Del’s barrier as well. He glanced at her... Christian has never felt his heart beat this fast. This monster was more powerful than anything he’s ever seen and he didn’t know where all this adrenaline was coming from. Maybe it was fear, or the monster or wanting to protect Del. Regardless, he needed to fight this somehow. “Uria... I know I don’t like you... and you don’t like me.. but if both of us want to stay alive, I need you to work with me here...” Christian said. He then began to transform. “With pleasurrrreeee,” Uria spoke with a feminine, demonic hiss. Before the creature stood the demon of snakes, Uria. She quickly made her way towards the demons, sidestepping the flames in a hypnotic, dance-like manner. When she got up close, the demons body besan to shift into a snake-like form, cooling around the centipede to restrict its movement. The coarse, leather like scales were like steel punching bags, absorbent and nearly impenetrable. Maybe Christian and Uria couldn’t break the armor... but that didn’t mean they could crush the centipede’s surely much softer insides. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 CasualTea CasualTea
9CCAE28D-AB0B-48F0-A5B0-BE52B1AF5EEC.jpeg

Last edited:
Takei didn’t know what was going on or what to do, one moment he’s sitting in combat class the next he's in a dark and unfamiliar world where a menacing creature proceeds to attack him and the others transported into this cold hell. One student creates an ice barrier around them and another bunch scatters off to fight, but to no avail. He stood still in awe as the events unfolded, it had all happened too suddenly for Takei to comprehend. Takei collapsed onto the ground and whilst on the ground he looked up into the dark night sky. What could an inexperienced boy with shape-shifting powers do in a situation like this, he had lost all willpower to do anything. He could hear the ice barrier breaking and hear the sound of a student nearby fending off the slithering beast but Takei just laid still on the ground, too pussy to take action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back