• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crystal island for special students (always open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Seria sighed when she received a threat from one of her students. She gets that perfection is not there the first time, but she knows everyone only lives once. Once you die, you die. There was no other chance unless someone with the gift of resurrection were to come by and bring you back into the world. Seria only knows one person who can do that and she is a Goddess that's somewhere in the world living her life. She decided to not let Christian's threat get to her, even though it was wrong to threaten authority like her. She is completely sane. She then continued to work on the dummies, infusing them with magical energy so they can piece themselves together and animate. It was either the dummies or she would create resemblances of monsters who were killed by her by using her demonic energy to create them. She used the dummies because the monsters would probably be too dangerous, as shown with Takei if the students were not going to take this class seriously. This was going to be a tough class for her too if students were going to threaten her like this with every event that happens. And soon, she won't want to teach them anymore because they just can't get outside their comfort zones and will never wake up from the peaceful world they only know. Soon, she would want to stop teaching this class, but she's going to do it anyway. She's not gonna run because some kid threatened her. Eventually, she managed to make the dummies and have them walk about. She decided since some students were scared half to death that she'd give them the remaining time of class to beat up some dummies out of their own will. "Alright, I'm gonna let you guys just beat up some dummies I made or you can go sit in a corner. Welcome to Combat Class, kids..." She said before she walked off and sat on some bleachers to fiddle with her hair out of disappointment.
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Texangamer Texangamer RI.a RI.a Rcticwolf Rcticwolf HuntedFox HuntedFox Leo Radomir Leo Radomir - And anyone else Missed

Jenny chuckled and spoke to Seria in her mind "you need to take it easy, or wrinkles will form prematurely, perhaps instead of thrusting them into another world, or making them face demonic creatures, why not bring some actual creatures out? History has provided numerous examples of alpha predators and creatures you can pick from, or at the very least you can dump them into a simulation where they can learn to fight with the pain of dying, without actually dying" she added

Lexi just continued watching the class and enjoying her beverage, but she couldn't take her mind off of what had happened in the other world

F97A6C94-2DEB-4CE8-A63E-B0DFF7A80CED.jpeg
1FFD8601-B3D7-4DE5-AACA-A0AC5F44E7F4.jpeg

Cahira let out a tiny new, having Jinx slow his pace to a walk.
As Jinx walked, Cahira on his back, she sat up. Flattening her ears, she hissed at herself. She couldn’t believe how she ran off like that... granted, she was terrified, but to just abandon Eliza like that...
Cahira stiffened with a shock.
Eliza!
She looked around with a lash of her tail. Cahira had to go back to the gym, find Eliza, and apologize for running away!

Worried, Cahira mewed at Jinx, hopping off the large Kitsune’s back. She raced off back towards the general direction of the gym, tail streaming and Jinx following close behind.
RI.a RI.a

Eliza didn't get very far from the gym, she was debating with herself if she should stay in the vicinity for a while longer in case anyone was looking for her. Her arms were crossed tightly, as if comforting her that she was safe now. The gym fiasco that she got pulled into unwillingly probably traumatised her a little and she wondered if she could replace combat class with something else. A pitter-patter sound drawing nearer made her panic a little, spinning around to find the source. Eliza saw a small white cat running... with Jinx close behind. "Jinx? Why is he chasing a cat?" She questioned, no one around her to answer her question, she thought the worse. A gasp escaped her lips and her legs started moving faster in order to catch up to the kitten. "Jinx, no! You can't eat it!" She shouted, attempting to ward the kitsune away from its potential prey.

HuntedFox HuntedFox

Christian looked at Isabelle and let out a sigh. It wasn’t like he could stop her although he didn’t want her worries to stop her from her studies. “Sure,” Christian said with a smile, indicating that Isabelle could follow him. He then turned and began walking out of the classroom. After a while, he eventually got Del to the Nurse who laid her down on a bed. Christian sat down and decided that he was gonna wait till she woke up before getting back to classes. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Texangamer Texangamer

Though in reality it must have been about ten to fifteen minutes, Delta as if she had been asleep all day. A soft moan escaped her as her eyes started to open. "Wha-?" It took a moment for her vision to center as the girl staring up at the ceiling and a light that helped to illuminate the area she was in. Turning her head to the side slowly, she could see Christian and Isabelle who were sitting close by. "Christian," she asked, "Where am I?" As she tried to sit up a wave of pain went down her spine, causing her to whimper a bit. But instead of laying back down in the bed, she continued to sit up.
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. Texangamer Texangamer

Isabelle
tsumugi_kotobuki___aowvn_render_premium_by_aowvn-dbetqlk.png

She just looked at her cousin as she smiled" your okay" she smiled" thank you for saving me since i can use my powers just yet" she say as she just sighed as she looked at her phone she didn't want her cousin to see her cry or christan she was hurt from the text that he didn't want to see her again' does no one love me' she thought dropping her phone she just sighed" will Delta be okay i was worried about you thats why i came with Christain i was worried your in the nurse office" she say" i gonna stay with you till you feel better i... don't feel like going back to class" she say as she just bite her lip in truth she was hurt that he said her crush said he didn't want to see her again she just tried not to show any emotion feeling a bit hurt at all she felt her hand shaking she sometimes get anxiety attacks she just breathed in trying to calm down​

Last edited:
Jenny chuckled and spoke to Seria in her mind "you need to take it easy, or wrinkles will form prematurely, perhaps instead of thrusting them into another world, or making them face demonic creatures, why not bring some actual creatures out? History has provided numerous examples of alpha predators and creatures you can pick from, or at the very least you can dump them into a simulation where they can learn to fight with the pain of dying, without actually dying" she added

Lexi just continued watching the class and enjoying her beverage, but she couldn't take her mind off of what had happened in the other world
Seria heard this and rolled her eyes. She began to speak in her head as well, since she did had to deal with a voice in her head in the past. "Haha, very funny. I'm not that old you know? And get out of my head before you get into a hallucination with my friend Perkisas. You're intruding his home. And why would someone mention my name? I made arrangements for the attack. I set it up. It wasn't entirely dangerous. Aren't you the kid scared shitless when you met one of my friends? She may come back soon. Now get out of my head before Perkisas deals with you. Or I do."

Seria heard this and rolled her eyes. She began to speak in her head as well, since she did had to deal with a voice in her head in the past. "Haha, very funny. I'm not that old you know? And get out of my head before you get into a hallucination with my friend Perkisas. You're intruding his home. And why would someone mention my name? I made arrangements for the attack. I set it up. It wasn't entirely dangerous. Aren't you the kid scared shitless when you met one of my friends? She may come back soon. Now get out of my head before Perkisas deals with you. Or I do."

"No your thinking of my sister" Jenny replied

"I'm actually not in your head Seria, I'm just speaking to you through mine" she replied with a sort of 'duh' attitude
"Well sorry I'm not the master of telepathy. Please, if you wish to speak to me, say it to my face. I Kind of don't like it when people can't just stand in front of someone and say what they have to say. Unless you don't wanna say anything and rather keep to yourself."

2255E0CA-D80E-48C8-8681-25DB9E4D4A9C.jpeg
E1CC1610-1A4C-4128-831C-3E7A1EA4FA1A.jpeg

Cahira’s tiny paws connected with the courtyard pavement with little taps as she tried to remember where the gym was, even having just come from the building.

The young girl’s naive mind raced faster than her own paws ever could, imagining the worst case scenarios. What if Eliza hated her? She could lose her friendship with Eliza in the very same day as gaining it!
After all, Cahira obviously had no skill in thinking of others seeing how she ran away without giving Eliza a thought! She solemnly accepted the fact that her dorm mate may not even want to see her again.

The feline swerved from her dramatic thought processes as an almost panicked voice sounded from behind her. It sounded so urgent that Cahira ‘slammed on the brakes’, practically hopping to a stop.
She was almost ready to jump out of the way of companion, knowing full well of how horrid he was at slowing down. Though, she couldn’t blame him. Jinx was quite a large creature.

She turned around just in time to see a blur or orange leap over her, just low enough to knock her over.
RI.a RI.a

"Well sorry I'm not the master of telepathy. Please, if you wish to speak to me, say it to my face. I Kind of don't like it when people can't just stand in front of someone and say what they have to say. Unless you don't wanna say anything and rather keep to yourself."

"I would be if you say back near,me, but,you chose to sit all the way over there" she replied

Though in reality it must have been about ten to fifteen minutes, Delta as if she had been asleep all day. A soft moan escaped her as her eyes started to open. "Wha-?" It took a moment for her vision to center as the girl staring up at the ceiling and a light that helped to illuminate the area she was in. Turning her head to the side slowly, she could see Christian and Isabelle who were sitting close by. "Christian," she asked, "Where am I?" As she tried to sit up a wave of pain went down her spine, causing her to whimper a bit. But instead of laying back down in the bed, she continued to sit up.
Christian beamed when Del finally woke up. He expression faltered however when he saw the wave of pain hit her. “Hey.. hey, lie down. You’re ok, you’re at the nurse’s office. Just worry about getting your rest ok?” Christian told her. He moved to ease her back down onto the bed. “Izzy and I are here to make sure you’re 100% fine to go back to class. The last thing we need that lunatic to do is cause you more harm,” Christian said with irritation for the teacher in his voice. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Texangamer Texangamer

Isabelle
Kotobuki.Tsumugi.full.529696.jpg

She is look at her cousin then moves to her side and says" I was worried about you i don't want anything bad to happen to you after all you're my beloved cousin and the closest I have to an actual sister". After a minute of pausing, isabelle speaks up again says" Wow that teacher is scary putting us in that world, were not fully aware of and above all not knowing what my powers are just yet made it worse". "I'm truly sorry you had to protect me if only i was more capable and stronger". Isabella is holding onto her pants, not long after she starts to cry a little it doesn't help that she is a little hurt from Devon breaking her heart she just sighed she couldn't control her tears she just looked tears dropping down her face she just hiccup she hated when her cousin see her like this crying she was crying for both for her cousin and Devon who broke her heart
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

Last edited:
The girl slowly started to lay back down as Christian eased her back into the bed. So she was in the nurses office. The last thing she could remember was blacking out in the gym, but how did she wind up here? Her best guess was that Chris had ended up carrying her all the way over here from their last location. As Delta listened to the two of them speaking to her, she smiled softly. "I sorry for upsetting you both, I didn't mean to," her voice a gentle tone, then her gaze shifted to Isabelle, "And I don't want anything bad to happen to you," Del's blue orbs glanced between Izzy and Christian, "To either of you. That's why I did what I did and I hurt myself dong it because I wanted to protect the people I care about. One day Isabelle you'll be able to do the same thing." Then through the pain Delta's smile got bigger, "But neither one of you try pulling a stupid stunt like I did," as she continued to smile her ocean blue orbs landed on Christian, "I didn't get to tell you how brave I thought you were out there, and a bit stupid. But I bet you'll have all the girls swooning over you now after your heroic act." She started to chuckle a bit at her own sentence, but let out a tiny gruff of pain before looking at the boy a bit determined, "And if that's going to be the case I need to get better real soon so that I can keep them off of you."

Christian smiled. He leaned in and kissed her forehead softly. "My job is to make sure I'm the one lying in the nurse's office so you don't have to," he told her. "But hey, if I ever catch you doing anything stupid, you can bet that I'll be right behind you." Christian looked at her kindly. He moved a piece of her hair away from her face gently. When Del mentioned the other girls, he chuckled. "I promise you, my eyes haven't even had the chance to stop admiring you," Christian assured her. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Texangamer Texangamer

When his lips brushed her forehead Delta couldn't help but to blush. The way he spoke of how the roles are suppose to be in reverse regarding the current situation caused her to chuckle softly. "Well I'm glad to hear that you'll be right by my side," a smile on her face. It got even bigger when Christian assured her about the possibility of other girls trying to catch his attention. But talking to him caused Del to relax a bit more. The worry she had felt before blacking out in the gym had slowly faded away, "I also want to thank your internal residents as well for helping back there," her face still held a smile.
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

Blood comes into the nurses office after hearing that and is both angry but relieved and then says" Just to let you three know i'm not happy about how it was handled by him, but at the same time i do understand to a point why one would be so forceful in his training, i'll be in the next combat class and as another observation i think each student needs a different type of training so i'll also advise to him some ideas".

Dante had returned from patrolling the campus and with his skill level sways to the side then back up with ease and and says" So it seems i've stumbled upon something interesting and we have a jumpy one here as well, but that aside do it would be advisable if you two are more careful i just came back from patrolling and there's some nasties out there". Dante then goes silent and waits to see how they will react to him. ' I hope that wasn't to pushy but unlike many of them i have lots of combat training under my belt and can live in a number of places and still be perfectly fine'. ' i wonder how mistress blood is i haven't seen her in a week'.

@ HuntedFox HuntedFox RI.a RI.a Texangamer Texangamer Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Cahira’s tiny paws connected with the courtyard pavement with little taps as she tried to remember where the gym was, even having just come from the building.

The young girl’s naive mind raced faster than her own paws ever could, imagining the worst case scenarios. What if Eliza hated her? She could lose her friendship with Eliza in the very same day as gaining it!
After all, Cahira obviously had no skill in thinking of others seeing how she ran away without giving Eliza a thought! She solemnly accepted the fact that her dorm mate may not even want to see her again.

The feline swerved from her dramatic thought processes as an almost panicked voice sounded from behind her. It sounded so urgent that Cahira ‘slammed on the brakes’, practically hopping to a stop.
She was almost ready to jump out of the way of companion, knowing full well of how horrid he was at slowing down. Though, she couldn’t blame him. Jinx was quite a large creature.

She turned around just in time to see a blur or orange leap over her, just low enough to knock her over.
RI.a RI.a

Dante had returned from patrolling the campus and with his skill level sways to the side then back up with ease and and says" So it seems i've stumbled upon something interesting and we have a jumpy one here as well, but that aside do it would be advisable if you two are more careful i just came back from patrolling and there's some nasties out there". Dante then goes silent and waits to see how they will react to him. ' I hope that wasn't to pushy but unlike many of them i have lots of combat training under my belt and can live in a number of places and still be perfectly fine'. ' i wonder how mistress blood is i haven't seen her in a week'.

A scream got caught in her throat as she saw the kitten stop suddenly, only for the kistune nearly 10 times its size to nearly crash into it. Her heart was felt like it was about to leap out of her chest cavity. And to make it all worse, her jelly legs somehow managed to trip over themselves and she ended face first into the ground. Her forehead came into contact with the ground and ended up shocking it, hopefully the earth's natural current will absorb her powers quickly and won't hurt the animals nearby.

She sat up wearily, the area on her face throbbing madly and felt a light trickle run down her nose. But the pain could wait, her attention flicked back to the kitten to see it unharmed. Not wanting to scare it, she made small gestures to coax it to come towards her. Hopefully Jinx won't use this opportunity to sink his teeth into it. "I won't hurt you kitty, it's ok." She said in a soft voice, her eyes constantly flickering between the two, ready to protect the kitten from Jinx at a moment's notice.

Moments later, Eliza flinched at the sound of a new voice from behind her. She turned to face the newcomer, a trail of blood still on her nose. 'Patrolling? Is he a teacher?' She thought, 'Wait, you two?' Wasn't there just her, a kitten, and Jinx?

"Is there... another person here?" She looked around slowly, goosebumps appearing on her arms thinking that there was someone and she couldn't see them.

HuntedFox HuntedFox Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

B5C1F860-2C36-4D0C-A930-8E8B82DBC46E.jpeg
F1EE3E61-944A-4AC1-BC9F-C76CF5F19490.jpeg

Cahira let out a small yowl that was swiftly muffled by orange fur and concrete, finding herself nearly flattened onto the pavement. She sat up with a hiss, batting the face of Jinx who bent down to sniff her. To which Jinx’s reaction was a small growl and grumpily sitting down.
Situations were bad enough as it is and Jinx decided to play ‘let’s make Cahira into a pancake’! She shook her pelt irritably, about to give her companion a piece of her mind when she felt tiny zaps travel along the bottoms of her four paws.

Cahira yowled once more, springing herself a foot in the air before landing with fur puffed up by static electricity.
By the time she whipped around to see what gave her the annoying shocks, she saw Eliza sitting on the ground with a bloody nose.

Eliza was alive! Bleeding...? But alive.
Cahira was just about to detransform when a stranger approached with a warning about something she didn’t quite catch. She doubted it was important though. What really mattered is that Eliza was alive and Cahira had to apologize!

Cahira jumped forward as Eliza questioned about another person. She detransformed, appearing on her knees in front of Eliza with her eyes already glistening.

“It’s me!” Cahira squeaked, her own hair still slightly fuzzed out with static electricity.
“I’m sorry I ran away! Please don’t- don’t hate me!” She whined childishly, her voice and bottom lip wavering. “You- you didn’t get hurt, did you? I-is that why your nose is bleeding?? Did you have to fight that big monster??” She wiped her eyes, her ears flat against her head.
She hesitantly look up at the stranger, and then back to Eliza.
“Did you have, have to go fight the ‘nasties’???” She hiccuped, wiping her eyes again.
RI.a RI.a
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Karumi
giphy.gif

Karumi just went home as her head still hurt from protecting her friends from getting hurt she also alomst died she just felt her powers going in and out of it she just walked in her house" MOOOOOOOM" she looked for her mother as she felt her head hurting' ug why does it hurt so much' she thought putting her bag and shoes by the door even though her mother don't like she didn't know how she was going to tell her mother that she almost died because of the training some type of test in a diffrent world her hand was still shaking she just sighed as she was getting a snack to eat she got a pop tart to eat as they were her favorite to eat she went to her mother room" mommy i'm home" she just sat on the bed as she looked at the tv she was terrfied to tell her mother that she almost died in class today and her aunt and uncle took care of her to heal her Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Bella walked into the main entrance of the school. Her black tail swayed behind her slender figure as she walked, her dark, almost coal black eyes looking around curiously. She wore a dark red v-neck shirt today, with a pair of dark blue jeans that showed the shape of her hips, and a pair of black tennis shoes. The place seemed deserted, but that was normal for this time of day. Most students were either in class or in bed, resting for the classes they took at night. Bella was in neither of those groups, having no classes today, for a change and the day to basically do as she saw fit. Within reason of course Her ears twitched a bit in her mess of jet black locks as she walked down the concrete path toward the main building. She sighed, looking up to the clear sky, which only had a few white, puffy clouds.

Last edited:
Christian smiled. “Of course I’ll be right by your side,” he said. “And don’t worry, they’re just as happy as I am... sorta,” Christian said with a chuckle. Then he heard an unfamiliar voice behind him. Christian looked up at who seemed to be the teacher’s accomplice. Christian’s expression darkened. “So you’re with her then..?” Christian said coldly back to Blood. He stands up and steps to the side to give a clear view of Del. “This is on your hand just as much as it is Seria’s” he said. “I’m not gonna start something in the middle of the nurse’s office but I promise you, I’ll show you something to be scared of by the time the next combat class ends,” was all Christian had to say to Blood. Before turning around and sitting back down. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Texangamer Texangamer Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Users who are viewing this thread

Back