• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crystal island for special students (always open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Isabelle
giphy.gif

She kinda fell asleep next to her sister she was somewhat tired after all the fighting she just was sitting" donte don't leave me" she moaned a bit as she just didn't want to know about her cousin knowing about her first crush breaking her heart just yet all she she wanted to do was her cousin get better she just yawned tiredly' why did he had to leave me the heart break hurts' she felt tears streaming down her face while she slept she been worried about her cousin she has no family left she usually take naps in between classes she was tired from the scary world she ne er been this tired she just had her hed on delta bed not too close but just to be comfortable while she slept she didn't want to go to class she whimper a little Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

Luna
miyazono_kaori_png_by_xshawolvivipx-datbro8.png

She just got out of the airplane as she carried her bags she was nervous about the school she carried her kitten in her cage as she smiled going to meet her mother at the lobby even though she hated her mother for not visiting her too often when she was in the special hostipal she just didn't see her mother' your late mother' she just went to seat on one of the chairs as she got her kitten out of the cage as she just held as she was watching for her mother if she evenually will come she felt realxed she just watched others passing buy she knew it would be awkward to see her mother so she had some music to listen to while she was in the car with her mother​

Last edited:
Christian smiled. “Of course I’ll be right by your side,” he said. “And don’t worry, they’re just as happy as I am... sorta,” Christian said with a chuckle. Then he heard an unfamiliar voice behind him. Christian looked up at who seemed to be the teacher’s accomplice. Christian’s expression darkened. “So you’re with her then..?” Christian said coldly back to Blood. He stands up and steps to the side to give a clear view of Del. “This is on your hand just as much as it is Seria’s” he said. “I’m not gonna start something in the middle of the nurse’s office but I promise you, I’ll show you something to be scared of by the time the next combat class ends,” was all Christian had to say to Blood. Before turning around and sitting back down. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Texangamer Texangamer Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
At hearing the new voice and Christian moving out of the way, she grew a bit worried due to what the woman said. "Christian dear," she whispered softly as she grabbed his hand gingerly, "That's enough, ok. Getting into an argument and staying mad won't make me any better." Delta feared that next time the blonde boy would transform into one of his not so kind demons and not be able to change back, or make himself hurt worse than she did at the moment. When he sat back down she squeezed his hand a bit. A moment later she felt pressure on the opposite side of the bed and turned a bit to see what the source was. Del saw Isabelle had fallen asleep with her head on part of the nurse bed she was in. But, something wasn't right when she heard her cousin mumble softly under her breath and start to cry a bit in her sleep. "Poor girl," she mumbled as her ocean blue orbs found their way back to Chris, "Looks like her first love ended sooner than imagined."
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. Texangamer Texangamer

Isabelle
Kotobuki.Tsumugi.full.926178.jpg

She just sniffed as she heard her cousin talking to Christian as she open her eyes a little as she rubbed her eyes she felt her face was red as she looked at her cousin she just sighed as she was trying to cheer her up for her" i'm sorry i fell asleep i was tired" as she's is playing on her phone she felt the tears coming back down her face' why does it hurt so much i don't want this pain again i want to be happy not like this' Then placed her feet up on the chair as she buried her face on her knees she couldn't stop the heartbreak the emotion she was feeling Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

Luna
kaori-miyazono-63006.jpg

She is sitting on the edge of the hospital the bed in normal looking clothes not the hospital clothes, since she's about to be be discharged because she's better and gently petting her cat because she is worried about meeting her mother being late she always felt awkward around her mother ' man where is she' looking at the tv and smiles softing enjoying watching what is on the tv. She is bored of waiting for her mother. She just hated her mother sometimes why she was so strict with her she just sighed she only could drink blood when it's hot and in a cup, she didn't like killing anyone unlike her mother does she got sick because she wouldn't drink any blood at all Luna just looked up at the ceiling as her cat was purring against her leg making her smile gently. Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited:
A scream got caught in her throat as she saw the kitten stop suddenly, only for the kistune nearly 10 times its size to nearly crash into it. Her heart was felt like it was about to leap out of her chest cavity. And to make it all worse, her jelly legs somehow managed to trip over themselves and she ended face first into the ground. Her forehead came into contact with the ground and ended up shocking it, hopefully the earth's natural current will absorb her powers quickly and won't hurt the animals nearby.

She sat up wearily, the area on her face throbbing madly and felt a light trickle run down her nose. But the pain could wait, her attention flicked back to the kitten to see it unharmed. Not wanting to scare it, she made small gestures to coax it to come towards her. Hopefully Jinx won't use this opportunity to sink his teeth into it. "I won't hurt you kitty, it's ok." She said in a soft voice, her eyes constantly flickering between the two, ready to protect the kitten from Jinx at a moment's notice.

Moments later, Eliza flinched at the sound of a new voice from behind her. She turned to face the newcomer, a trail of blood still on her nose. 'Patrolling? Is he a teacher?' She thought, 'Wait, you two?' Wasn't there just her, a kitten, and Jinx?

"Is there... another person here?" She looked around slowly, goosebumps appearing on her arms thinking that there was someone and she couldn't see them.

Dante gently sighs and says" yes to all questions questions there are some nasty creatures out there and i have several rolls on campus one being i help out with keeping the campus safe since most people are just learning how to make full use of their abilities, i'm also your class mate and will be helping out in general so please don't feel you need to dance around eggshells when around me".

Blood sighs and says" I'm not picking a fight but I do want correct some misinformed information , one I never agree to that amount of force right off the bat unless the students really pee me off second of all each student is different, three are creatures out there many of you could get killed and time is limited so my guess is that she wants you take it seriously".

She pauses for a minute then says" they were even more brutal back in my day, so I'm glad that you weren't killed bringing back the dead on that level can cause me serious problems". She suddenly remembered she is meant to picking up luna and gently sighs then exits the room.

She quickly shifts into mist form vanishes and reappears in the hospital luna is in, and sits on a chair and says" I'm sorry i'm late had to check up on other students the main combat teacher overdid it, also since i haven't seen you in a month i'll try and be nice but at the same time please don't mess with me i can only help you if you talk to me my dear".

@Rl.i HuntedFox HuntedFox Texangamer Texangamer and any i missed

Jeremy

Jeremy had a bit of a problem on his hands, as he was sorta lost. He'd find himself just sitting there and waiting with 3 duffle bags in each hand, tightly gripped. He didn't really know what to do, but he figured just sitting around would not help. So he stood up and walked around, eventually walking onto this concrete path he didn't even know was there. His hair was severely messy, with purple tinted black aviators keeping it in check to some extent. Around his neck was a strap that went down and had a camera, with the lens cap on. His attire was as basic as it got: a purple blazer, a basic black v-neck, black skinny jeans and some purple sneakers with a black line across them. Around his neck was a strap with a camera. A black watch with silver highlights adorned his left wrist and of course, the six duffel bags he had.

His eyes caught a glimpse of some girl who happened to have a tail up in front of him.. "Hey! Hey! Hello!" He shouted, in hopes of getting her attention.

SkyeCloudgate SkyeCloudgate

Luna Kiola
shigatsu-wa-kimi-no-uso-episode-19-8.jpg

She just looked at her mother while she just had tears in her eyes sometimes she gets weak in her legs that she can't walk cause she refuses blood she just sighed" yes mother" she just felt a little awkward since she was still a little mad that she hasn't visited her while she was in the hospital" how school mother" she asked" it's okay you late" she looked at the doctors as they were standing there as the doctor discharged her as the doctor explained if she don't get blood or anything she has weakness in her legs the doctors help her on the wheelchair even though she hated it the doctors also explained she had to take meds and have a check up couple months or so Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Jeremy

Jeremy had a bit of a problem on his hands, as he was sorta lost. He'd find himself just sitting there and waiting with 3 duffle bags in each hand, tightly gripped. He didn't really know what to do, but he figured just sitting around would not help. So he stood up and walked around, eventually walking onto this concrete path he didn't even know was there. His hair was severely messy, with purple tinted black aviators keeping it in check to some extent. Around his neck was a strap that went down and had a camera, with the lens cap on. His attire was as basic as it got: a purple blazer, a basic black v-neck, black skinny jeans and some purple sneakers with a black line across them. Around his neck was a strap with a camera. A black watch with silver highlights adorned his left wrist and of course, the six duffel bags he had.

His eyes caught a glimpse of some girl who happened to have a tail up in front of him.. "Hey! Hey! Hello!" He shouted, in hopes of getting her attention.

SkyeCloudgate SkyeCloudgate

Belladonna's cat ears twitched as she turned to see who was behind her and approached him, looking to his bags then to him. Her hair swayed in the slight breeze. Was he new here or was he just moving dorms? She'd ask. Her dark eyes met his face as a faint smile crossed her pale lips. "Hey, I'm Belladonna. But people call me Bella. Can I help you? You seem a little lost."

Jeremy

"Bella? Fun fact little lady, that, at least in its written form, translates to 'beautiful' in my first language, that being Spanish." He said, with a cheeky smirk across his face. "But moving on, I could use your help. I am sorta maybe if just a little, new!" He inhaled, taking in the fresh air before continuing; "Aaaaand, I would absolutely looove to know where I am supposed to be. If, just if! You could help me with that, I'd be eternally grateful." The young aspiring geneticist had a mouth that apparently never shut up. He had always been like this and there was no reason to not be, as he really liked having great social skills, it had come in handy a couple of times in his life.

Last edited:
"That's sweet." Her smile grew slightly. "Well, seeing you have bags I'd say you're looking for a dorm, right?" Her tail swayed behind her as she spoke. "I could show you where they are." The campus was a big place, even bigger if someone were to include all the land that wasn't taken up by educational buildings and the greenhouse. No wonder this boy was a bit lost. She was on her first day to.

Jeremy

"Mhmm. Name's Jeremy, if I didn't mention that yet. Anyways, just point me in the right direction and I'll stop being a bother." He looked around him, it was rather barren except for him and this cat lady. "It's just this huge island, its a bit too big for the likes of little new me since I still don't know my way alrededor de es- around this place, pardon." He definitely expected more people out and about as of now, maybe the usual rebel who'd be cutting class or anybody else, actually.

Jeremy

"Mhmm. Name's Jeremy, if I didn't mention that yet. Anyways, just point me in the right direction and I'll stop being a bother." He looked around him, it was rather barren except for him and this cat lady. "It's just this huge island, its a bit too big for the likes of little new me since I still don't know my way alrededor de es- around this place, pardon." He definitely expected more people out and about as of now, maybe the usual rebel who'd be cutting class or anybody else, actually.

"I can just show you where they are. This place is pretty dead at this hour." Then why was she out and not in class? "It's really not far from here." The wind was picking up a bit. Was there a storm brewing somewhere? She sniffed the air, and didn't think so. She shrugged her shoulders. It felt odd that they were the only two in the school yard.

Last edited:
Jeremy

"I'm assuming you're running late to class then. Or maybe you're new like me but actually took the time to educate yourself about the school you were headed to. So, which one is it?" He asked, a somewhat curious look plastered on him. He moved all his duffle bags to his right hand and proceeded to lower his aviators, combing his hair with his fingers. He thought back to Spain for a minute, comparing the aesthetic of this island, at least what he has seen; to his native land.

Jeremy

"I'm assuming you're running late to class then. Or maybe you're new like me but actually took the time to educate yourself about the school you were headed to. So, which one is it?" He asked, a somewhat curious look plastered on him. He moved all his duffle bags to his right hand and proceeded to lower his aviators, combing his hair with his fingers. He thought back to Spain for a minute, comparing the aesthetic of this island, at least what he has seen; to his native land.

"I actually don't have classes today." She shrugged once more. "And yeah, I know where pretty much everything is here. Let's go to the dorms, so you can drop off your bags. Then if you want, I can show you around." She walked over to his bags, lifting one up by the handle with her tail, as it curled around the handle. The things a Neko could do with that certain extremity.

Last edited:
Jeremy

The teen boy lets go of that bag so as to let her carry it. "Well thanks. Aren't you lucky. Anyway, I'll take you up on that offer. I really need a tour guide right now. So, uhh... What classes do you take? If you don't mind me asking." The boy asked, his smile prevalent due to his cheerful nature.

Last edited:
"I take defense, shifting, botany, and all the mandatory classes like math and English. What are you signed up for?" She looked to him as she started walking toward the dorms, still carrying the bag with her tail. Why had she even grabbed it to begin with? To be nice, she guessed.

Last edited:
Jeremy

'Spain might be a lot less barren people-wise, but the sky looks livelier here. Maybe it's just me I guess, still though, I could get some certainly prettier pictures on this island than I can get in Spain. I like the overall idea of a school on an island and it could make for some interesting art pieces as well. Might need to get some nice pictures for this artistic thirst of mine to be sated.' The boy thought to himself, having spaced out for a mere second. He quickly returned to the conversation at hand and shook his head, combing his hair with his fingers once more. "Honestly? I don't actually remember. I'm probably in every single nerdy elective." Jeremy followed her and let out a small quick laugh. He gazed at her tail and then asked: "This may come off as insensitive... But I need to know, how's the tail work? Can you control it like any other limb? Is it just another limb? I really haven't seen a hybrid... Ever, so pardon my bluntness regarding the subject but it piqued my interest." He looked up and started thinking to himself once more: 'Yeah, that would probably sound rude. But in all self-honesty, as a future geneticist; quite possibly so, every little fact about every supernatural organism out there would possibly help me in the future career of mine. And also maybe add on to the Vaccine, as the better it gets the better I get, of course.'

Last edited:
Christian took a deep breath. Del was right... it would be better to focus on helping her feel better. Getting angry at the teachers now doesn’t stop what already happened. Although, in the future, he swore he would do more. Christian wasn’t exactly sure how much he could himself and his demons to fight but he was gonna have to find his limit somehow if he was ever going to improve or protect Del. For now though, he thought, he needed to focus on taking care of Del. He turned to her and Isabelle with an expression of sympathy. “It’s a shame... it’s easy to just say you’ll find someone else but to believe it... that’s different.” Christian turned back to Del. “Seems she is asleep. If you want I can take her back to her dorm so she can get some rest. I don’t know if her lying on you is a bother,” Christian offered. He wasn’t sure but he did want Del to recover quickly and on top of that, Isabelle really seemed to have been dealing with quite a lot lately. Maybe it would be better if she was in bed for a little?Christian couldn’t imagine being too comfortable sleeping sitting the Isabelle was but it was ultimately up to Del whether it would be better to do that or not so he waited for her response. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Texangamer Texangamer

Last edited:

Cahira let out a small yowl that was swiftly muffled by orange fur and concrete, finding herself nearly flattened onto the pavement. She sat up with a hiss, batting the face of Jinx who bent down to sniff her. To which Jinx’s reaction was a small growl and grumpily sitting down.
Situations were bad enough as it is and Jinx decided to play ‘let’s make Cahira into a pancake’! She shook her pelt irritably, about to give her companion a piece of her mind when she felt tiny zaps travel along the bottoms of her four paws.

Cahira yowled once more, springing herself a foot in the air before landing with fur puffed up by static electricity.
By the time she whipped around to see what gave her the annoying shocks, she saw Eliza sitting on the ground with a bloody nose.

Eliza was alive! Bleeding...? But alive.
Cahira was just about to detransform when a stranger approached with a warning about something she didn’t quite catch. She doubted it was important though. What really mattered is that Eliza was alive and Cahira had to apologize!

Cahira jumped forward as Eliza questioned about another person. She detransformed, appearing on her knees in front of Eliza with her eyes already glistening.

“It’s me!” Cahira squeaked, her own hair still slightly fuzzed out with static electricity.
“I’m sorry I ran away! Please don’t- don’t hate me!” She whined childishly, her voice and bottom lip wavering. “You- you didn’t get hurt, did you? I-is that why your nose is bleeding?? Did you have to fight that big monster??” She wiped her eyes, her ears flat against her head.
She hesitantly look up at the stranger, and then back to Eliza.
“Did you have, have to go fight the ‘nasties’???” She hiccuped, wiping her eyes again.
RI.a RI.a
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Dante gently sighs and says" yes to all questions questions there are some nasty creatures out there and i have several rolls on campus one being i help out with keeping the campus safe since most people are just learning how to make full use of their abilities, i'm also your class mate and will be helping out in general so please don't feel you need to dance around eggshells when around me".

Eliza let out a yelp when the girl announced herself. Her head spun so fast she nearly got whip lash. But her face was filled with relief when her eyes recognised her dorm mate. "Cahira! You're safe!" She wanted to hug her, but she might just end up shocking her so she made sure her arms stayed by her side. "You have nothing to apologise for, Cahira." Eliza responded to her string of questions, shaking her head, "No, the monster didn't hurt me. There were quite a few brave students who stood up to fight that thing." Her eyes were welling up with tears by this point, but she closed her eyes to prevent them from spilling and smiled as best she could, laughing, "This was because I fell just now trying to save a cat." She pointed to her nose. Speaking of the cat, Eliza looked around, "Did you see it? Jinx was chasing after it. You don't think-!" She gasped a hand over her mouth.

Eliza looked up towards the stranger, still a little wary of him despite his consolation. "You must be pretty strong student since you protect the campus," She complimented. "I'm Eliza by the way," She introduced herself with a smile.

Christian took a deep breath. Del was right... it would be better to focus on helping her feel better. Getting angry at the teachers now doesn’t stop what already happened. Although, in the future, he swore he would do more. Christian wasn’t exactly sure how much he could himself and his demons to fight but he was gonna have to find his limit somehow if he was ever going to improve or protect Del. For now though, he thought, he needed to focus on taking care of Del. He turned to her and Isabelle with an expression of sympathy. “It’s a shame... it’s easy to just say you’ll find someone else but to believe it... that’s different.” Christian turned back to Del. “Seems she is asleep. If you want I can take her back to her dorm so she can get some rest. I don’t know if her lying on you is a bother,” Christian offered. He wasn’t sure but he did want Del to recover quickly and on top of that, Isabelle really seemed to have been dealing with quite a lot lately. Maybe it would be better if she was in bed for a little?Christian couldn’t imagine being too comfortable sleeping sitting the Isabelle was but it was ultimately up to Del whether it would be better to do that or not so he waited for her response. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Texangamer Texangamer
Before Delta could answer, she heard slight rustling coming from her opposite side. That noise was soon followed by Isabelle apologizing for having fallen asleep. "Izzy don't worry about it so much, ok?" The girl looked over at her cousin with a gentle smile, "How about you go relax in the dorm room? Christian offered to walk you there personally so that there aren't any issues. I'll even go talk to the teachers for you once I'm feeling better." Having the girl lay her head on her a bit was rather painful due to her already sore body. But maybe some rest and removing Isabelle from the stressful environment would help her heal a bit.
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. Texangamer Texangamer

Isabelle
latest

SHe just looked at her cousin as she sighed" but... will you be okay alone" she asked as she just smiled" i'll go with Christian to dormroom" she say as she looked at her" just feel better okay" she say as she just looked at her" i'm sorry that i hurt you for laying on you" she say trying to be strong she just looked at christian she nervous about staying alone in the dorm she didn't reallly like it but she wanted her cousin feel better" can you talk to teacher about my power that i can't use my power just yet i just want you to get better" thanks for helping me" she say she just didn't want them to see her cry again all she wanted to do is eat ice cream and watch some nexflix and cry her eyes out' why can't i have love like delta' she thought to herself Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

Christian smiled gently at Isabelle, offering her his sympathies. Man talk about bad luck... he just wasn’t in a position at the moment to do much other than walk her back. “Tell you what... wanna see something cool?” Christian asked. He held out his hand for a moment before he began to change. Slowly but surely, more and more, it seemed Payn would take Christian’s place. The demon of deception’s expression for unmoving and he remained quiet. Taking Isabelle’s hand, he began to lead her back into the hallway. The skeletal hand was cold and frigid, exactly what you’d expect from a bloodless creature. The second they walked into the hallway, the environment changed for the both of them. The halls began to shift, doors and windows sliding up, down, left and right. Suddenly, everything was out of whack, as if time and space itself was getting warped. Doors were on the ceiling, windows were on the floor, lights were on the walls, and just about everything was out of place. For Payn, however, he just kept walking, being sure to keep Isabelle close to him. He hoped she wasn’t too dizzy. Then, after a moment, the world began to fit back into place. Slowly, the doors began to slide back, the windows rearranging into their place, and the lights were back on the ceiling. This time however, they were somewhere else. Payn and Isabelle now stood in front of her dorm room. “Here we are,” Payn said, an eerie amount of glee in his voice, that it was less of Payn hiding any ulterior motives and more of just the way he happened to sound. Payn or any of the other demons weren’t very good at social human interaction. Nonetheless, he stood a bit to the side to let Isabelle walk in, assuming it was locked. If Payn could, he would, but disembodied skull-for-heads weren’t exactly the best at smiling. Meanwhile, to Del, it seemed Payn had just simply turned down the hallway with Isabelle beside him. The best part about being the deception isn’t just shifting reality to confuse people, but also who gets to see it. For anyone in the hallways, the only time the two would disappear would be the second they lost sight of them. They would have seemed to be walking down the hallway if you were merely a passerby but if you walked past them, then turned around, they would be gone. “Rest well... you need it,” Payn told her. Even a demon had to feel some sort of empathy to her predicament. Christian just hoped both her and Del would feel better soon. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Texangamer Texangamer

Isabelle
Isabelle .jpg
SHe just walked to her room as she sighed she felt a bit dizzy as she just saw her teddy bear in her room on her bed as she just sighed she just start to calm down once she hugged her teddy bear she just start to close her eyes she didn't know why she keeps getting hurt her first crush than her parents dying she just sighed as she fell asleep as she had the tv on' why me' she thought she got scared she heard thunder it was her worst fear since it was thundering on the day her family die she was a little sad that she was brought back to the room she just whimper a little as she was sleeping on her bed feeling a bit mor calm her hair covering her eye​

After watching them go the young woman sighed softly to herself as she relaxed in the nurse bed. In all reality Delta should have suspected something wasn't right after Isabelle quit asking her for permission to go out on dates, along with not seeing her walk with that boy to class and after school. But she herself had her own issues before meeting Christian. Before him she had gone out with a boy and it was too crazy for her to handle. The guy she had gone out with seemingly had split personalities and during their time out he shifted between normal and civil, to a bit animal in more ways than one. Though she had had her heart broken in the past, just like Isabelle. This time though, she felt as if things were different. At least she hoped they were. As she waited for Christian to return, Delta started singing softly to herself. On key, in tune, and making sure to get every note on point.

Luna Kiola
shigatsu-wa-kimi-no-uso-episode-19-8.jpg

She just looked at her mother while she just had tears in her eyes sometimes she gets weak in her legs that she can't walk cause she refuses blood she just sighed" yes mother" she just felt a little awkward since she was still a little mad that she hasn't visited her while she was in the hospital" how school mother" she asked" it's okay you late" she looked at the doctors as they were standing there as the doctor discharged her as the doctor explained if she don't get blood or anything she has weakness in her legs the doctors help her on the wheelchair even though she hated it the doctors also explained she had to take meds and have a check up couple months or so Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Once the nurses and doctors had done their rounds she closes the curtains and knees down by luna's wheel chair moves her sleeve up so luna can drink from her wrist and then says" This isn't a request drink, i can't have you in the wheelchair for the whole of the upcoming year it will shame me, schools hard but most things worth while are hard and the young have much to learn and once you get more blood in you the amount of meds you need will slowly become less". Blood pauses for a minute then says" i get it's hard and lot of beings hate the idea of us drinking blood but as long as it's not mindless killing and drinking it's no different to what so many need to live that is what i need you to fully understand"

Sky sneaks behind bell chan and playfully leans on her head and says" Why hello bell chan long time no see, i've been meaning to catch up with you i won't blame you if your angry about me vanishing, most would be given how things were". He pauses for a minute then says" Oh where are my manners, if you need help with school work and so on i don't mind if it's helping a boyfriend and such i'm not game for that most men and boys bore me". ' i wonder whos bag is on her tail i can only see two other guys, one that's meh and the other is a strong one i don't want to mess with him'.

Dante gently laughs and says" Well i guess you could put it like that but it's hard work to get to where i'm, i don't mind training you if you want to help me part time and it's nice to have company every so often most of the time i'm either on my own or helping mrs blood in one way or the other, but that aside what's you name miss"? @Rl.a

Luna
91c2437181b244bce7b5f80648f1bd92--your-lie-in-april-drawings-shigatsu-wa-kimi-no-uso-fanart.jpg

She just looked at her mother as she looked at her mom's hands as she just sighed as she got a good talking to she just look away for a minute" fine fine i'll drink the blood even though i hate it mother" she just felt her fangs" i don't want to shame you i want you to be proud of me someday" she just bite down on her mom's wrist hard she just wanted to gag at the taste of the blood once she finished she had blood dripping down her mouth she just looked at her" there i drink can we go now" she looked at her mother Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Users who are viewing this thread

Back