• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crystal Cove

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Emillia
Emillia accepted the bead necklace from the talkative girl. Lottie quickly ended up suggesting Emillia come with her to the festival, which was a pleasant surprise,. She asked her to help decorate and a spark of excitement flickered in her. She was rarely asked to do anything, and having someone request her help was hugely rewarding for her.
“Oh yeah, I’d be happy to help! How far is it from here? I’ll need you to lead.”

Leo
Leo noticed Vivian staring at her own painting for a minute and wondered if she was contemplating something he’d missed. He raised an eyebrow as she verified that it wasn’t done yet and needed a rainbow “A rainbow huh? I’ll come with, I need to get some craft supplies to, shall I give us a lift?” He agreed. He had an old Jeep outside he used to get around the city and often car pooled with everyone who needed a ride.

Claud
Claud followed Erik down to the beach and to an older gentleman and a younger man. Erik introduced them and he flashed a small wave at them as Erik did. Claud circled the device curiously, a motion device for the ocean? “What exactly are you looking for out there?” He asked curiously. It seemed like a big waste of time unless it was something significant like an endangered or thought to be extinct animal.

• Erik

Interactions:
    Claud

A device that notices movement could be dangerous for the clan...I’ll have to talk to moon about this. Erik felt a knot in his stomach forming. He knew the old man had no intention of tracking or even finding mermaids but he was always a looming, even if not dangerous, threat. Humans always reacted differently when they discovered mermaids and they were usually quickly shut down by other humans but no one had any actual proof of their existence yet. He was closely investigating the device when he noticed Pat staring off as if thinking about something.

“Where do you plan on putting this thing?” Erik asked Irwin as he approached Pat he put his hand on the young mans shoulder “Thinking about the festival? If you have too much fun I won’t rat you out.” He mused, although he was also completely serious about not ratting him out. Pat was a good guy and there was never any danger in letting loose and having fun on occasion. He smiled at Claud as if to let him know that Pat was to be off the hook for the rest of the day. He also wanted to see his reaction when Irwin told him exactly what it was he was looking for.

Whirlawind23 Whirlawind23 Killerclown Killerclown
Irwin turns to Claud and says to him with a small grin,' Simple young man, I seek the Cove Dweller. If you don't know what that is, it is a legendary Sea Serpent that is supposed to live around here. I intend to one day find it." He then says to Erik as the Sheriff clasps his shoulder on Pat's shoulder. Irwin then says," I attend to place it just beyond the reef sheriff, that is were the Dweller is supposed to live."

Pat comes back to reality when Erik grabs his shoulder. Pat grins a goofy grin at Erik's question and says," You bet I am. This year is gonna be so wicked!: Upon hearing Erik's offer to let him off the Hook, Pat says with a bigger smile," Thanks, Sheriff. Don't worry. I won't go crazy." Pat then turns around and starts walking towards the device, as if to pick it up, but trips on a branch and falls face-first onto the sand,

Dennis was glad that Elaine was willing to go along with his offer out of nowhere. Good with fish, good with backing him up. Though after speaking on his behalf, she turned to him and gave him those blasted eyebrows, those eyebrows that said, go get her, tiger. Dennis kept smiling, but had to signal back by shaking his head ever so slightly and widening his eyes, a look that said, No way. She countered with a face that said, you owe me. Dennis only responded by taking his hand off her shoulder to let her talk to Atalanta, one of those weirdos from that beach commune. Elaine of all people should know that he was no tiger. And he certainly would not be "getting" anybody... regardless of how cute they were.

"I really appreciate the help," the blonde girl said, addressing both Dennis and Elaine. "I'm Luci, by the way." Dennis had to resist breathing a sigh of relief. Thank God he didn't have to ask her what her name was! He always found that so awkward to bring up. It never really felt like a natural time to ask. Thankfully she had just come out and said it, so that eased a bit of the pressure of making a new friend.

In the process of walking over to the post to start the banner raising procedure, he stopped by Finley to clasp their hand in his. "Fiiin! Glad you could make it! You're just in time to witness the raising of the grand banner. You may stand there and marvel if you so wish." Dennis flourished with his hand and gave them a goofy smile as he walked over to the post. He was very thankful that Finley did decide to show up. They would be a safe person to remain glued to for the March. So many people, all yelling and shouting, a roiling human sea ready to swallow up a little minnow like himself... but Finley could be a good rock for him to cling to. Elaine was likely to throw herself fully into the wild and very social celebration. She definitely wasn't as reserved as he was. Finley was typically more chill, just how Dennis preferred with these kind of things.

As he tightened the bow around the post, he bumped shoulders with Luci. "Oh! I-I'm sorry," he said while looking away. Ugh! He always had to screw something up, didn't he?

Fortunately, Luci didn't seem to care too much about that little mishap. “I think I’ve seen you before, blurring past me on the beach,” she said.

Dennis gave her a sheepish smile as he stepped over to her to tie the other end of the banner up. "Yeah! Heh, love a good sprint every now and then. I've seen you too. Jogging along the beach, I mean. We've waved. I'm Dennis, by the way. Dennis Redding." He pulled the knot at the top tight. He motioned his hand towards Finley, pointing them to the banner to see if they thought it looked okay before turning back to Luci.

"That's Finley over there, just in case you were wondering. I, uh....so, are...you excited for the March of the Mermaids? I bet it's gonna be a wild one this year. I can feel it. Though, I, uh, guess you probably are excited if you're here decorating for it, huh? heh heh..." He gave a nervous laugh that he hoped Luci couldn't tell was nervous. Hopefully he could count on Fin to brain him if he kept flubbing up the conversation like this. "I've got a bag of clam ornaments I've been hanging up. You want to lend me a hand with the rest of them?" He quickly looked over towards Finley. "Fin, you're helping too, but you don't get a choice. I'm pulling the friendship card here," he shouted.

Talking with ParallelMary ParallelMary and SpectrumCrow SpectrumCrow , mentioned Lilliana2 Lilliana2 and ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi

• Erik
    Interactions:
    Claud, Pat, Irwin, Moon

Just passed the reef...good to know. Erik was thinking about Irwin’s response when Pat suddenly tripped. Erik let out a loud chuckle “Alight Irwin, that’s all we needed to know. Hopefully you can finally catch a glimpse of that sea serpent.” Erik mused before turning and walking to the truck. “I have to do some family business, I’ll give you a wave once I’m off the phone.” He informed Claud as he walked away, Erik pulled out his phone and dialed Moonscale as soon as he was out of ear shot of the others.

“Hey Moon, Irwin is placing a motion sensor out in the ocean just passed the reef, I think we should warn the others. I would say we could ban that area but I feel like Morgan would go there just to break the rules, what do you think we should do?” He asked knowing her advice was always the most useful. While they both loved the clan, they both lead and managed their family in very different ways. It had really improved their leadership abilities working together since they both had different views.
    Whirlawind23 Whirlawind23 Killerclown Killerclown

MOONSCALE

It was a beautiful evening for a festival, the weather crisp and clean and the sky open in welcome. Moonscale, as a Serpent, belonged to both the Land and Sea, even if her blood still called for the ocean. It was thanks to this duality that she was able to enjoy the human world without the instinctive discomfort experienced by most others of her people.

That, and she had long been fascinated by humans.

Already, groups of them bustled around the town square, arms full of ornamentation or platters of food. They spoke in rushed, excited tones, and each of their faces bore gleeful expressions of anticipation.

Their mortality, their vibrancy, was beautiful to behold.

Lost in thought as she meandered through the area, observing the humans at work to discover where her services might best be appreciated, Moon barely noticed the device in her pocket begin to alert her of its use.

These marvelous humans and their baffling creations...

Eric's message worried her, his instinctive drive to defend at all costs somehow making itself known through the screen. She too, understood the dangers such a thing could present, but to place a ban on the Reef? It was Morgan's home, the one place in which Moonscale had ever seen the girl's aura that of pure freedom and joy.

Poe made the Warrior feel accepted, loved, and at home. The Reef made her feel alive.

The Serpent would have to seek the wisdom of The Tides about this.

Give me some time to meditate on this, Eric, before such rash decisions are made. You and I have much to discuss on this matter, but let us give the clan this night to rejoice and celebrate the return of our Morgan. They deserve a night of rest from regulation.

Luci

Interactions: Elaine, Dennis, Finley
Mentions: Atalanta

A crowd was starting to gather now. It wouldn’t be long now until the festival began. Another human approached which Dennis referred to as Finley. Luci could tell that Elaine, Dennis, and Finley were good friends.It was if the two got brighter when Finley arrived.

“Nice to meet you Finley,” Luci said, fumbling with the other end of the banner.

Though, I, uh, guess you probably are excited if you're here decorating for it, huh? heh heh..." Luci heard Dennis’s nervous laugh. Despite Dennis’s slight awkwardness, he was very charming.

“You want to lend me a hand with the rest of them?" Dennis asked.

“Well if I didn’t I would be shellfish,” Luci responded making an awkward clam pun.

“My name is Elaine!” Elaine said “I was actually wrapping some poles when you guys showed up I just have 3 more to do and I’ll be done.”
Elaine asked Atalanta to help her, and they got to work looking like they wanted to finish quickly so they could begin partying.

As they finished decorating, the noise around them began to grow. Some music began playing in the background, a song Luci thought she recognized. The smell of food began to drift around, and Luci began craving something fried and greasy.

Lilliana2 Lilliana2 wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 SpectrumCrow SpectrumCrow

[div class=container][div class=header][div class=hbox][div class=namebox][div class=gif][/div][div class=name]poecilia
"poe"
----------
[div class=extra]gatherer[/div][/div][/div][div class=icon][/div][div class=info]mood: content happy
outfit: sneakers
music: im alive again
with: /morgan - alone?
tags: Morrighan Morrighan Lilliana2 Lilliana2
[/div][/div]

[/div][div class=body][div class=scroll][div class=dialogue]"Woo!".[/div] With a tiny jump of excitement, Poe helped Morgan all the way off of the floor and gave her a couple nods.
"You do that~ I'll be waiting~ You call me if you need me. Anything." She let the girl's hand go to turn and quickly crouch for her bag of fresh food.

As she gathered the net and reached under the coffee table for an apple, she spoke over her shoulder, hopeful Morgan hadn't left already. "And it's not stupid!~ it's endearing."

She really thought so. For every tradition the humans of Crystal Cove thought up, Poe smiled. She truly did find it endearing....the humans becoming so invested in their legends. Passionate even.
Even when she thought some of their thoughts and actions were convoluted or unnecessary.
There was something innocent about their connection to the lore that she loved. Something that spoke to their imagination and their longing for more than what they had. Something otherworldly.
She knew that in reality, humans were not any kind of innocent, but she chose to see the light in their eyes regardless. Humans had chosen to destroy her early life, but they weren't these humans.
At least....she hoped they wouldn't turn out to be.....

-----------------------------------------------------

A couple minutes or so after gathering her things and fixing her top, Poe was moving back through the living room and into the kitchen with two bags in her hands.
She placed them both on the kitchen island and pulled out her phone once she was seated on one of their many wooden stools. The screen lit up, she entered her short passcode [2250] and brought up her and Erik's private conversation. She was quite a fast typer by now.

im sure we will all try our absolute best to behave ourselves erik. thankyou for the warning : ) -
please stay safe -
sharks rule 👏 -
oh and i hope the new deputy's introduction has been a succesful one-

No matter what Morgan said about him, or how often she had roped Poe into challenging him in the past, Poe would always respect Erik. She loved him just as much as she loved Moon, and was thankful for their kindness when she came down the river one Sunday. Erik was an incredibly great leader for the clan. Ever kind, ever vigilant. His and Moon's guidance was a gift from the gods as far as she was concerned. She wouldn't have it any other way.

Satisfied with her short string of messages, Poe opened her music player, full to the brim with human melodies and pressed shuffle on one of her "morning" playlists. She quite loved creating them.

Her attention then went to eating a breakfast of yoghurt and fruit as her song played at a comfortable level of noise.

[/div]
[/div]
♡coded by uxie♡

[/div]

[class=container] --t-color: #1c7575; --color-1: #471209; --color-3: #bc7f3e; --color-2: #2C0E02; --color-4: #ffffff; --img-1: url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/46/9d/fb/469dfb7a557c526644fb1ae837de1a93.jpg'); --gif: url('https://www.nicepng.com/png/full/10-104452_aquarium-plants-png-fluval-marbled-anubias-plant-for.png'); [/class] [class name=container] height:415px; width:300px; margin:auto; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; [/class] [class name=header] height:117px; width:100%; border:4px solid var(--color-3); box-sizing:border-box; overflow:hidden; background-color: var(--color-1); padding:5px; border-top-left-radius:2px; border-top-right-radius:2px; [/class] [class name=icon] height:90px; width:90px; border:3px solid var(--color-4); border-radius:50%; background: var(--img-1); background-size:100%; display:inline-block; margin-left:13px; margin-right:13px; margin-bottom:5px; [/class] [class name=hbox] height:100%; width:465px; display:flex; flex-flow:row nowrap; flex-shrink: 0; min-width:451px; transition:1.5s; [/class] [class name=hbox state=hover] transform: translate(-180px); transition:1.5s; [/class] [class name=namebox] height:100%; width:170px; display:inline-block; box-sizing:border-box; padding:4px; [/class] [class name=name] font-size:20px; color: var(--color-3); font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:1.5px 1.5px var(--color-4); text-align:right; line-height:115%; [/class] [class name=extra] height:15px; font-size:10px; text-align:left; text-transform:uppercase; text-shadow:0px 0px; font-weight:normal; margin-top:5px; [/class] [class name=info] height:100%; width:160px; font-size:10px; color: var(--color-4); font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:0.3px; margin-left: 3px; box-sizing:border-box; padding:5px; text-transform:uppercase; overflow:hidden; line-height:150%; [/class] [class name=gif] height:70px; width:80px; background: var(--gif); background-size:99%; float:left; background-repeat:none; margin-left:1px; margin-top:6px; [/class] [class name=body] height:296px; width:100%; box-sizing:border-box; padding:15px; font-size:10px; overflow:hidden; text-align:justify; background-color: var(--color-2); color: var(--t-color); border-bottom-right-radius:2px; border-bottom-left-radius:2px; [/class] [class name=scroll minWidth="300px"] height:100%; width:100%; padding-right: 50px; overflow-y:scroll; margin-left:9px; [/class] [class name=scroll maxWidth="299px"] height:100%; width:100%; padding-right: 50px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=dialogue] font-weight:bold; color: var(--color-4); display:inline; [/class]

MORGAN

Morgan left the living room still smiling softly from seeing Poe's little panic. Her best friend cared so much about such little things, and it never ceased to baffle her that someone so kind could be so bossy at times.

It was one of the things Morgan loved most about her sister.

Their room, at least her side, had been left exactly as she'd left it the week before. Her thick, crazy soft bed spread was neatly adorning her small bed, her guitar still hung proudly on the wall, and her desk was untouched.
dcb1e4601541d5fc60ba0527809c535f.jpg
Satisfied, she crossed the room to her dresser and grabbed some clothes she knew would compliment Poe's look. Their shared bathroom was, thank the gods, clean, so she jumped into the shower and washed up as quickly and efficiently as she could. Already towel-drying her short black hair, Morgan got out and quickly set about preparing herself for the festival. 5e3e6a9be649bee39053d8392653387f.jpg

Clothes, check.

Makeup, check.

Hair?

Hair.

Poe would likely scold her for taking the extra ten minutes to dry and style it, but Morgan didn't leave the house with half-ass anything, especially hair.

When she felt sexy enough to leave the house, Morgan rejoined Poe in the front.

"Alright I'm decent, let's go get wasted."

Last edited:
"I can't wait either," Atalanta responded, a genuine smile on her face. She looked over at the boy named Dennis as Elaine spoke about him. she tilted her head to the side at the mention of him liking Luci. She dared not comment on that but she knew such a relationship wasn't allowed. "Oh, I see. How cute," She whispered to Elaine. She stayed quiet during the ensuing interactions but perked up when Elaine asked her to help out. A light blush formed on her cheeks. "Yeah of course," Atalanta replied. Did she really want to help. No, but she couldn't say no to Elaine. She gathered the materials up and helped Elaine wrap up the remaining 3 poles. As she helped out the smile on her face relaxed. While not a super fan of the new company, they seemed to all be good friends which warmed her heart a bit. She turned back to the Elaine. "All done with that. Seems like you were right about the festival being about ready to start too."

“Well if I didn’t I would be shellfish,” Luci said, her demeanor revealing that she was fully aware of how awful that joke was.

Dennis's eyes narrowed and his smile widened as he gave a small chuckle. "Oof! That one was rough. Getting in on the seafood puns early, huh? I reckon you and I will both be hearing quite a lot of them as the March goes on." He turned from her and began walking to the other side of the road, where he had discared his bag earlier. Even during that short trip, he noticed all the crowds of people that were beginning to file into the square. The March was definitely close at hand. "The bag of clams is just over here. Looks like loads of people are starting to stream in now. Better get these things up quickly, huh?" Even as he spoke, a loud song came over the speakers set up at regular intervals down the street. Dennis had to admit that he was rather shocked the town managed to get the music started so earlier. It typically took at least half an hour longer, as several technically illiterate old people wrestled with the aging sound system. Must've hired someone new for it, he thought as he returned to Luci, clam bag in hand.

He flopped the bag down on the ground in front of her, quickly retrieving two plastic clam shells from it in each hand. "No stress though, it's a pretty easy job. You can just place them around wherever. Hang them from ribbons, place 'em on top of newspaper boxes...the only thing you can't do is just scatter them on the ground. Made that mistake last year. Apparently they hurt like hell to step on." Dennis made an awkward expression as he said that last part, memories of getting chewed out by Karen and his dad coming back to him.

He quickly recovered by smiling at Luci and clacking the clams in his hands. "Anyway, that's all you gotta do! Don't worry, it doesn't take much mussel power," he said, giving the blonde girl a small wink. That action caused him to quickly look away and chuckle awkwardly. Urgh, was that wink too much? Was winking a weird thing? It just seemed natural at the moment, playing off of her pun and all. He hoped he was just making too much of it.

To make matters worse, his stomach loudly grumbled immediately afterwards. Damn it! He hadn't had time to eat breakfast before his sprint over here, and he gotten up so early to play Donkey Kong. Maybe she hadn't heard? Now that all the adrenaline had worn off, he was starting to realize how hungry he was. That feeling was only exacerbated by the warm smells emanating from the food stalls all around them. He glanced at both Luci and Finley in turn. "Um...You know what, I think that real clams are a little more important than plastic ones right now. I think I'm going to make a quick pitstop at one of the vendors if you don't mind." He quickly stepped over to Finley, gently grabbing their wrist. "C'mon, Fin! Let's go see what stalls are set up. I'm hoping for oysters." He had dragged his poor companion a little ways when he turned to look at Luci, a sheepish look on his face. "Oh, uh, you can come with us too, of course. I just, uh, didn't know if you were hungry or not. We can always put up a few clams along the way."

Claud interactions Erik, Irwin, Pat
Claud resisted the urge to chuckle as Irwin talked about the Cove Dweller. The town inhabitants were already pretty strange in their belief of mermaids so hearing more oddities shouldn't have surprised him, but it being something unrelated to mermaids admittedly had. "That makes sense, as long as every small creature that swims past won't trigger this thing." He mused. Honestly this man was harmless and Claud was surprised he had had the cops called on him multiple times. He turned to follow Erik back towards the truck, glancing back and waving a good bye to Pat and Irwin "Happy hunting!" he called to Irwin. Erik seemed somewhat in a hurry as he told him he would have to make a call on family business "That's fine, I can wait in the truck." He didn't need to know Eriks family business and had no interest in ease dropping, so he climbed into the passenger side of the truck to wait.

Leo interactions Vivi
Leo drove them to the general store, he noted Vivians quiet demeanor, but decided against bothering her about it. If there was something bothering her she would open up eventually, and if not then he would at least wait a few days. He locked up the jeep and went to explore the store. He walked down the aisles looking for supplies for the festival tonight. He planned on coming home early after the festival, but he still wanted to participate.

[div class=container][div class=header][div class=hbox][div class=namebox][div class=gif][/div][div class=name]poecilia
"poe"
----------
[div class=extra]gatherer[/div][/div][/div][div class=icon][/div][div class=info]mood: content happy
music: im alive again
with: morgan
tags: Morrighan Morrighan
[/div][/div]

[/div][div class=body][div class=scroll][div class=dialogue]Poe jumped slightly when Morgan entered and interrupted her singing.[/div] She masked the fact that she was choking on a piece of apple and gave Morgan a tight-lipped smile before she swallowed successfully. Her phone clicked shut in her hands and the music died.
Head tilted to the right, she looked Morgan up and down with a growing look of agreement at her best friends outfit. Her hair was styled. Incredibly well.... So that's why she took so long. She looked, killer.
Poe nodded slowly, with a smirk. Obviously impressed. "You're gorgeous Mor~," she spoke matter of factly, with a fond shake of her head. "How much are you going to drink? You've only just got back~ Don't you think maybe you should ease off? I know it's a big night but I don't know if Eric could take it.....we know Moon could......"
As she spoke to Morgan, Poe gathered her single bag and hopped off of her stool.

In the time Morgan took to get ready she'd made the executive decision to take the single duffle bag with what she needed. [the emptied contents were placed haphazardly under the table] Originally she would have changed into a much brighter [completely different] outfit, but what with today's events she opted to stay in her casual [ish] clothing for the night. Especially if Morgan was going to drag her to the bar.
She did have a bright blue tie-dyed bucket hat that she joked with Marisol about the day before. Poe thought it had big jellyfish energy. She'd throw that on when the parade started.
"Let's get to the car~ and get this show on the road. The Attic awaits!." She perked up as she led the way out of the bungalow and retrieved her keys from her pocket.
Her baby, her pride and joy, her second greatest achievement, her cornflower blue Jeep Wrangler, was the only vehicle in the "driveway". It's top was off, leaving the car susceptible to the elements, but also perfect for their hot summer conditions.

With a beep or two, the car unlocked and Poe skipped towards the driver's side.
She threw her bag into the backseats, got inside and starting the car quite quickly. The engine came to life just as Morgan sat in the passenger seat.
Poe's seatbelt was already on, as well as a pair of cat-eye sunglasses.

[/div]
[/div]
♡coded by uxie♡

[/div]

[class=container] --t-color: #1c7575; --color-1: #471209; --color-3: #bc7f3e; --color-2: #2C0E02; --color-4: #ffffff; --img-1: url('https://i.pinimg.com/736x/9d/9e/4e/9d9e4e06228f903e64b5c83ce7bbcb35.jpg'); --gif: url('https://www.nicepng.com/png/full/10-104452_aquarium-plants-png-fluval-marbled-anubias-plant-for.png'); [/class] [class name=container] height:415px; width:300px; margin:auto; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; [/class] [class name=header] height:117px; width:100%; border:4px solid var(--color-3); box-sizing:border-box; overflow:hidden; background-color: var(--color-1); padding:5px; border-top-left-radius:2px; border-top-right-radius:2px; [/class] [class name=icon] height:90px; width:90px; border:3px solid var(--color-4); border-radius:50%; background: var(--img-1); background-size:100%; display:inline-block; margin-left:13px; margin-right:13px; margin-bottom:5px; [/class] [class name=hbox] height:100%; width:465px; display:flex; flex-flow:row nowrap; flex-shrink: 0; min-width:451px; transition:1.5s; [/class] [class name=hbox state=hover] transform: translate(-180px); transition:1.5s; [/class] [class name=namebox] height:100%; width:170px; display:inline-block; box-sizing:border-box; padding:4px; [/class] [class name=name] font-size:20px; color: var(--color-3); font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:1.5px 1.5px var(--color-4); text-align:right; line-height:115%; [/class] [class name=extra] height:15px; font-size:10px; text-align:left; text-transform:uppercase; text-shadow:0px 0px; font-weight:normal; margin-top:5px; [/class] [class name=info] height:100%; width:160px; font-size:10px; color: var(--color-4); font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:0.3px; margin-left: 3px; box-sizing:border-box; padding:5px; text-transform:uppercase; overflow:hidden; line-height:150%; [/class] [class name=gif] height:70px; width:80px; background: var(--gif); background-size:99%; float:left; background-repeat:none; margin-left:1px; margin-top:6px; [/class] [class name=body] height:296px; width:100%; box-sizing:border-box; padding:15px; font-size:10px; overflow:hidden; text-align:justify; background-color: var(--color-2); color: var(--t-color); border-bottom-right-radius:2px; border-bottom-left-radius:2px; [/class] [class name=scroll minWidth="300px"] height:100%; width:100%; padding-right: 50px; overflow-y:scroll; margin-left:9px; [/class] [class name=scroll maxWidth="299px"] height:100%; width:100%; padding-right: 50px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=dialogue] font-weight:bold; color: var(--color-4); display:inline; [/class]

[div class=container] [div class=hold][div class=img][/div] [div class=name]MORGAN [div class=smaller][div class=overflow style="padding-right: 20px"]mood: Content | mentions: Poe | outfit: Festival | tags: myst.erion myst.erion [/div][/div][/div] [div class=follow]follow[/div][/div] [div class=center][div class=moodboard] [div class=aesthe style="background-size: 200%"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/f7/ba/65/f7ba654d396fc5b904ccc2c2532435a5--eerie-photography-creative-photography.jpg);background-size: 100%;background-position: 40% 50%;)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://mcdn.wallpapersafari.com/medium/62/26/e0kuLr.jpg);background-size: 100%;background-position: 40% 50%;"][/div]
[div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/de/7b/73/de7b733a8d0ab913d218cba2ecce6cb5.jpg);background-size: 90%;background-position: 50% 55%;"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ce/8c/42/ce8c42212ee3e5fcd5257b2892c95c43.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/c7f5888c37c822516b5780464e8424a5/tumblr_ok3hptVDia1viu2p0o3_250.png);background-size: 100%;background-position: 50% 55%;"][/div] [/div] [div class=text][div class=overflow] Poe's little jeep was, unsurprisingly, a bit of a mess. Usually, Poe kept it clean to avoid getting chewed out by Morgan, who was a bit of a clean freak. However, just as she opened her mouth to tell her bestie off, Guppy flashed her one of those goofy grins and Morgan couldn't help but smile back. She just couldn't stay annoyed, let alone mad, with Poe. "What's the plan for tonight? You said we were going to the store, but won't it be time for the festival soon?" She spoke into the wind, eyes drinking in the darkening sky and familiar sights. The town was alive tonight, full of humans preparing for the partying to come. It was on nights like this when Morgan couldn't help but remember her childhood - the good bits - and all the crazy shit she used to get up to back in Australia. As they arrived at the store, though, the Moray's only thoughts were of her friend and how much alcohol she was about to throw down. [/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: @undine[/div] [class=container]height: 400px; max-width: 350px; padding: 15px; background: #000000; margin: auto; --button: #636664; --active: #000000 [/class] [class=hold]height: 23%; width: 91%; padding: 5%; top: 0%; position: relative; background: white; border-radius: 7px; margin: auto; filter: grayscale(20%); [/class] [class=name]display: inline-block; font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold; position: relative; top: -4vw; left: 5%; transition: 0.8s [/class] [class=smaller]font-size: 8px; color: #909090; font-weight: 600; font-smoothing: antialiased; height: 27px; width: 120px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=img]height: 99%; width: 28%; display: inline-block; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/75065cde17348362d74fcbe0b6d5a7c0/tumblr_pe5r30BdPh1w3zdilo1_500.jpg); background-size: 180%; background-position: 40% 10%; filter: grayscale(5%) saturate(90%); border-radius: 50%; border: 2px solid var(--button); cursor: pointer [/class] [class=follow]height: 2; width: 50px; padding: 2px; font-size: 10px; background: var(--button); border-radius: 3px; color: white; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; position: relative; top: 40%; float: right; transition: 0.5s [/class] [class name=follow state=hover]background: var(--active); cursor: pointer [/class] [class name=black]background: var(--active) [/class] [class name=blackt]color: var(--active) [/class] [class name=pink]color: var(--button) [/class] [class=center]height: 57%; width: 89%; padding: 3%; top: 5%; position: relative; background: white; border-radius: 7px; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; text-align: center [/class] [class=moodboard]height: 100%; width: 100%; color: transparent; font-size: 19px; z-index: 5; overflow: hidden; line-height: 85px; position: relative; top: 4%; transition: 0.5s [/class] [class=high]top: -7% [/class] [class=low]top: 4% [/class] [class=overflow]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow: auto; padding-left: 2px; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=aesthe]display: inline-block; border-radius: 4px; height: 36%; width: 25%; background-image: url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/318019764/original.jpg); background-size: cover; [/class] [class=text]height: 65%; width: 100%; font-size: 0.7em; text-align: justify; opacity: 0; overflow: hidden; transition: 0.4s [/class] [class=vis]opacity: 1 [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; font-size: 10px; opacity: 0; text-align: center [/class] [script class=follow on=click] addClass black follow addClass up moodboard removeClass down moodboard addClass high moodboard removeClass low moodboard addClass pink name removeClass blackt name addClass vis text [/script] [script class=img on=click] removeClass black follow removeClass up moodboard addClass down moodboard removeClass high moodboard addClass low moodboard addClass blackt name removeClass pink name removeClass vis text [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 1.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]height: 100%[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]height: 30%;[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 1.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]height: 30%[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]height: 100%[/keyframe] [/CENTER][/animation]

• It took a while, but Blake finally made it into town by foot. She didn't really mind. With her modest part time job salary, she couldn't afford a car, but she rather enjoyed walking. It took longer to get anywhere, but she enjoyed the scenery. Every moment spent in the sun was a new experience for her.
    Her path led her to the general store. She knew the Bungalow needed more cleaning supplies, and she always had room for more CDs.
    Tossing her apple core into the trashcan just outside the doors, she stepped inside and headed straight toward the CD section. Passing the aisle for books, her keen eyes caught the sight of Vivian.
    She thought for a moment to keep going. She did not want to bother her or anything. Then again, it would be rude for her not to say hi.
    She moved behind the girl and reached out to touch her shoulder in greeting. She hesitated, her clawed hands inches away.
    A foot taller than the other mermaid, she could clearly see that Vivian was absorbed in a book. She did not want to disturb her or scare her. She slowly lowered her hand and stared down at the girl, waiting for her to turn around.

Lilliana2 Lilliana2

[div class=container]
font call outhellohello
[div class=img1] [div class=mentions][div class=scroll] [div class=tag]mood[/div] nervous yet relieved
[div class=tag]location[/div] plant shop
[div class=tag]outfit[/div] [div class=outfit][/div]
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] kai
[div class=tag]tags[/div] Shame Shame
[/div][/div] [/div] [div class=namecon] [div class=instruct]click me
!
[/div] [div class=role]the healer[/div] [div class=name]mari.[/div] [div class=nameo]mari.[/div] [/div] [div class=body][div class=scroll][div class=dialogue]Marisol felt her face flush at the compliment, pausing for a moment as she gathered the things from his list before she shook her head slightly to bring herself back to reality. "I think it means sunflower..."

She nodded as she moved to scan the items, pausing once again as she saw the plant Kai pointed towards. Marisol couldn't help but chuckle a little, walking over to the plant. "This one? This isn't aloe vera, actually. It's an air plant...not a succulent." She explained, moving over to a pot of aloe. "This is aloe vera. It has the very thick leaves and is similar to cacti."

Marisol gently grabbed the pot of aloe, bringing it closer to Kai so he could take a look. Her heart couldn't help but race, fearful that he would recognize her. She felt her hands shake ever so slightly as she put the pot on the counter. "My apologies...I didn't mean to turn this into a plant class."

[/div][/div]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡
[/div]

[class=container] --img-1: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/88/a0/bf/88a0bf6aea06788ae5320e3daba66853.jpg'); --bg: #fff; --mbg: #fff; --color-1: #DFC2B3; --nameoutline: #937e74; --border: #e2dcd9; --txt: #383230; cursor: url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2wj9k9UPt1qfamg6.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class name=container minWidth="450px"] height: 350px; width: 450px; border:1px solid var(--border); margin:auto; display:flex; flex-flow: row wrap; position:relative; justify-content: space-between; background-color: var(--bg); [/class] [class name=container maxWidth="449px"] height: 315px; width: calc(100% - 2px); border:1px solid var(--border); margin:auto; display:flex; flex-flow: row wrap; position:relative; justify-content: space-between; background-color: var(--bg); [/class] [class name=img1 minWidth="450px"] height: 350px; width: 40%; background: var(--img-1); background-size:130%; background-position: 50% 50%; position:relative; [/class] [class name=img1 maxWidth="449px"] height: 315px; width: 40%; background: var(--img-1); background-size:150%; background-position: 50% 50%; position:relative; [/class] [class name=instruct minWidth="450px"] font-size:10px; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); position:absolute; bottom:7px; left:20%; [/class] [class name=instruct maxWidth="449px"] font-size:10px; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); position:absolute; bottom:7px; left:3%; [/class] [class name=namecon minWidth="450px"] height:16%; width: 60%; position:absolute; bottom:0px; right:0px; box-sizing:border-box; padding-left:5px; padding-bottom:5px; [/class] [class name=namecon maxWidth="449px"] height:20%; width: 60%; position:absolute; bottom:0px; right:0px; box-sizing:border-box; padding-left:5px; padding-bottom:5px; [/class] [script class=namecon on=click] fadeToggle 500 mentions [/script] [class name=name minWidth="450px"] font-family: 'Abril Fatface', display; color: var(--color-1); font-size:55px; position:absolute; bottom:-16px; right:5px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=name maxWidth="449px"] font-family: 'Abril Fatface', display; color: var(--color-1); font-size:55px; position:absolute; bottom:-16px; right:5px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=nameo minWidth="450px"] z-index:7; font-family: 'Abril Fatface', display; color: transparent; -webkit-text-stroke: 1px var(--nameoutline); font-size:55px; position:absolute; bottom:-13px; right:2px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=nameo maxWidth="449px"] z-index:7; font-family: 'Abril Fatface', display; color: transparent; -webkit-text-stroke: 1px var(--nameoutline); font-size:55px; position:absolute; bottom:-13px; right:2px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=role minWidth="450px"] font-size:10px; z-index:6; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; font-style:oblique; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:400; position:absolute; bottom:24px; left:13%; text-align:right; background-color: var(--color-1); padding:2.5px; padding-top:0.5px; padding-bottom:0.5px; [/class] [class name=role maxWidth="449px"] font-size:9px; z-index:6; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; font-style:oblique; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:400; position:absolute; top:0px; right:8px; text-align:right; background-color: var(--color-1); padding:2.5px; padding-top:0.5px; padding-bottom:0.5px; [/class] [class name=body minWidth="450px"] font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); height:84%; width:60%; padding:10px; box-sizing:border-box; overflow:hidden; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; line-height:150%; font-weight:500; [/class] [class name=body maxWidth="449px"] font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); height:80%; width:60%; padding:10px; box-sizing:border-box; overflow:hidden; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; line-height:150%; font-weight:500; [/class] [class name=scroll minWidth="450px"] height:100%; width:107%; overflow-y:scroll; padding-right:40px; [/class] [class name=scroll maxWidth="449px"] height:100%; width:100%; overflow-y:scroll; padding-right:40px; [/class] [class=mentions] height:30%; width:90%; background-color: var(--mbg); position:absolute; bottom:8%; margin-left:5%; opacity:0.9; display:none; padding:10px; padding-top:8px; box-sizing:border-box; font-size:10px; text-align:left; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); overflow:hidden; letter-spacing:0.5px; [/class] [class=tag] display:inline-block; border-bottom:1.5px solid var(--color-1); margin-top:2px; margin-right:2px; [/class] [class name=dialogue] color: var(--color-1); font-weight:600; display:inline; letter-spacing:0.5px; [/class] [class=outfit] display:inline; color:var(--txt); transition:0.4s; [/class] [class name=outfit state=hover] color: var(--nameoutline); transition:0.4s; [/class][/div]

credit - uxie (link)

[div class=container]
font call outhellohello
[div class=img1] [div class=mentions][div class=scroll] [div class=tag]mood[/div] relaxed
[div class=tag]location[/div] town
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] dennis, elaine, luci
[div class=tag]tags[/div] wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 ParallelMary ParallelMary Lilliana2 Lilliana2
!
[/div] [div class=role]cool kid[/div] [div class=name]finley.[/div] [div class=nameo]finley.[/div] [/div] [div class=body][div class=scroll][div class=dialogue]
Finley grinned as Dennis smiled, keeping quiet as he spoke and gave a simple nod. They were pretty excited for the event, the celebration of the town's mythology was always a joy and the food was always excellent. That's all Finley could ever ask for. They followed Dennis and gave Luci and Elaine a small peace sign and nod of acknowledgement, their mind thinking deeply about the lore of the town. "Nice to meetcha." They responded absentmindedly, hands in pockets.

Mermaids...such a funny concept. Fish people, although it wasn't the most out there idea in general mythology. Finley always found stuff like giants to be more weird, they were literally just people but big.

They were quickly brought back to reality as Dennis grabbed their rest, it wasn't actually rough or anything, but the jolt back to reality made the touch seem a bit more intense than it was. "Hell yeah. I'm sure it's gonna be good!" They grinned, hoping the grin would be enough to let Dennis know they were just spacing out and nothing was actually wrong. Looking to Luci as Dennis spoke. "Yeah, you're welcome to come with." They added, fighting the urge to mess with Dennis any.
[/div][/div]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡
[/div]

[class=container] --img-1: url('https://ath2.unileverservices.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2016/10/short-blonde-hairstyles-messy-updo.jpg'); --bg: #fff; --mbg: #fff; --color-1: #DFC2B3; --nameoutline: #937e74; --border: #e2dcd9; --txt: #383230; cursor: url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2wj9k9UPt1qfamg6.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class name=container minWidth="450px"] height: 350px; width: 450px; border:1px solid var(--border); margin:auto; display:flex; flex-flow: row wrap; position:relative; justify-content: space-between; background-color: var(--bg); [/class] [class name=container maxWidth="449px"] height: 315px; width: calc(100% - 2px); border:1px solid var(--border); margin:auto; display:flex; flex-flow: row wrap; position:relative; justify-content: space-between; background-color: var(--bg); [/class] [class name=img1 minWidth="450px"] height: 350px; width: 40%; background: var(--img-1); background-size:130%; background-position: 50% 50%; position:relative; [/class] [class name=img1 maxWidth="449px"] height: 315px; width: 40%; background: var(--img-1); background-size:150%; background-position: 50% 50%; position:relative; [/class] [class name=instruct minWidth="450px"] font-size:10px; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); position:absolute; bottom:7px; left:20%; [/class] [class name=instruct maxWidth="449px"] font-size:10px; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); position:absolute; bottom:7px; left:3%; [/class] [class name=namecon minWidth="450px"] height:16%; width: 60%; position:absolute; bottom:0px; right:0px; box-sizing:border-box; padding-left:5px; padding-bottom:5px; [/class] [class name=namecon maxWidth="449px"] height:20%; width: 60%; position:absolute; bottom:0px; right:0px; box-sizing:border-box; padding-left:5px; padding-bottom:5px; [/class] [script class=namecon on=click] fadeToggle 500 mentions [/script] [class name=name minWidth="450px"] font-family: 'Abril Fatface', display; color: var(--color-1); font-size:55px; position:absolute; bottom:-16px; right:5px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=name maxWidth="449px"] font-family: 'Abril Fatface', display; color: var(--color-1); font-size:55px; position:absolute; bottom:-16px; right:5px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=nameo minWidth="450px"] z-index:7; font-family: 'Abril Fatface', display; color: transparent; -webkit-text-stroke: 1px var(--nameoutline); font-size:55px; position:absolute; bottom:-13px; right:2px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=nameo maxWidth="449px"] z-index:7; font-family: 'Abril Fatface', display; color: transparent; -webkit-text-stroke: 1px var(--nameoutline); font-size:55px; position:absolute; bottom:-13px; right:2px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=role minWidth="450px"] font-size:10px; z-index:6; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; font-style:oblique; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:400; position:absolute; bottom:24px; left:13%; text-align:right; background-color: var(--color-1); padding:2.5px; padding-top:0.5px; padding-bottom:0.5px; [/class] [class name=role maxWidth="449px"] font-size:9px; z-index:6; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; font-style:oblique; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:400; position:absolute; top:0px; right:8px; text-align:right; background-color: var(--color-1); padding:2.5px; padding-top:0.5px; padding-bottom:0.5px; [/class] [class name=body minWidth="450px"] font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); height:84%; width:60%; padding:10px; box-sizing:border-box; overflow:hidden; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; line-height:150%; font-weight:500; [/class] [class name=body maxWidth="449px"] font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); height:80%; width:60%; padding:10px; box-sizing:border-box; overflow:hidden; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; line-height:150%; font-weight:500; [/class] [class name=scroll minWidth="450px"] height:100%; width:107%; overflow-y:scroll; padding-right:40px; [/class] [class name=scroll maxWidth="449px"] height:100%; width:100%; overflow-y:scroll; padding-right:40px; [/class] [class=mentions] height:30%; width:90%; background-color: var(--mbg); position:absolute; bottom:8%; margin-left:5%; opacity:0.9; display:none; padding:10px; padding-top:8px; box-sizing:border-box; font-size:10px; text-align:left; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); overflow:hidden; letter-spacing:0.5px; [/class] [class=tag] display:inline-block; border-bottom:1.5px solid var(--color-1); margin-top:2px; margin-right:2px; [/class] [class name=dialogue] color: var(--color-1); font-weight:600; display:inline; letter-spacing:0.5px; [/class] [class=outfit] display:inline; color:var(--txt); transition:0.4s; [/class] [class name=outfit state=hover] color: var(--nameoutline); transition:0.4s; [/class] credit - uxie (link) [/div]

Setting
4:00PM getting dark at 5:30 fireworks start at 8
The alcohol vendors are crawling out of their hidden caves, women are dressed in elaborate costumes and some men are dressed elaborately as well. Everyone is ready to party so far just the ones who wanted to get to the festivities early are there. As soon as the parade starts the streets will become so crowded the only way to keep a group together is through good communication or linking hands. The further away from the main road where the parade will be the less crowded and the more food vendors there are. While seafood and alcohol don’t mix well, those are the two most available food options. The parade will be marching down in about 15 minutes, enough time to get some food, and maybe buy a cheap last minute costume from a stand.

• Erik
    Interactions:
    Claud, Moonscale, Vivian

Erik read Moons reply with a sigh she was right, he was jumping the gun on a harsher punishment and no one would know exactly how Morgan was going to respond. Good idea, we can talk about that stuff later tonight or tomorrow morning there’s no rush he shoved his phone back in his pocket why do I always jump the gun on these things. They aren’t a children they deserve some space. I just don’t want them getting hurt he looked back up towards the beach and gave Pat and Irwin a wave and a smile before sliding back into his truck. His mind was still on the clan, again when he was in the ocean the rules and punishments were more strict and harsh but they also rarely ever had to be enforced. His old clan was good at sticking to the rules but his clan now was what mattered not the old clan and while they weren’t the best at sticking to the rules he had no interest in hurting them or driving them away by being too harsh. Mermaids never do as good alone in the ocean they’re just more vulnerable. He smiled at Claud “That’s Irwin and Pat, they’re both really sweet and I’m glad you got to meet them, time to go back into town! They’re bringing out the alcohol!” Erik hadn’t even started on his way back when his phone buzzed with a message from Viv.

I’m with Leo and Blake at the store, I just punched Blake in the gut I am not the alpha for this job! Erik thought as he drove towards town. He figure Moonscale was there somewhere she was no doubt asked to be on a float or something or she just went to enjoy the festival, it wasn’t long before Erik found her walking. “Just gotta make a pit stop” Erik explained to Claud as they stopped next to the woman Erik rolled down his window to talk to her. He spoke like it was urgent but also slightly hushed not wanting Claud to hear too much information.
    “You look nice! I need you to come with me to the store to see Vivian and Blake. I’m sure Vivian is freaking and you know last time she punched a dude she broke 4 of his ribs...I’m sure it’s not that bad for Blake because she’s stronger than most humans but it definitely wasn’t a love tap.”

Morrighan Morrighan Whirlawind23 Whirlawind23

Last edited:
Luciana
Interactions: Dennis, Finley, Atalanta, Elaine
Mentions: Erik, Moon

Luci was grateful that Dennis had mentioned food because there were some fried clams that were definitely calling her name. She knew that eating was a good idea before the alcohol that was to come. She tended to handle her alcohol better than most, but many had fallen at the festival of the mermaids.
“Eating is a great idea, thanks.” she said to Dennis. She knew getting close to a human was dangerous. She knew that Erik’s mistrust had been inspired by something real although she didn’t totally understand. Luci hoped she never would. Dennis certainly seemed liked someone Luci could get close to. He was charming and easy to get along with.
Dennis caught her eye while he was talking to Finley and Luci smiled and blushed. She took a handful of clams and hung them as they walked toward a food stand that promised “Fish so fresh even a mermaid would eat it”. She laughed at this a little wondering what Moon would think of such a statement.
She liked watching Finley and Dennis’s relationship. Their silent connection was comforting to those around them. She mostly stayed quiet taking in the sights around her as she waited in line for a large basket of fried clams and french fries. She offered some to Dennis and Finley as they walked back to Elaine, hanging the last of their decorations.
Elaine was already prepared with a handful of jello shots. “I already paid for it no refunds!” She raised her plastic mini cup “to the March of the mermaids!” she said. Luci watched Elaine take hers swiftly and tried to imitate what she did. Luci was much less successful then Elaine who was apparently a jello-shot taking expert. Luci cleaned out the rest of her cup with her fingers.
“We should take a picture before it gets dark!” Luci suggested taking out her phone and putting it on wide selfie mode. She was a pro at group selfies and an avid scrapbooker. She could never make a serious face in pictures though.
luci2.jpg
wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 SpectrumCrow SpectrumCrow Lilliana2 Lilliana2 ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi

[div class=mainCon][div class=header]----Moonscale----[/div][div class=contentWrap][div class=scrollWrap][div class=textWrap]
Moonscale frowned and, without a moment's hesitation, entered the vehicle. Her instincts told her the child would be perfectly fine, but the thought of one of her beloved ones injured sent a rush of panic through her that set her heart pounding. As they drove, the Serpent prepared herself should her gifts be needed to aid Blake in any way. The Old Magick was not to be used unless in dire need, but as Leader and Mother to the clan, Moonscale preferred to always be prepared to make those sacrifices.

For her family, a day or two of being bedridden was a perfectly acceptable price to pay. Blake's needs came first, though Moon could feel Vivian's distress the moment they parked outside the store. Her aura was practically pulsating with fear and guilt. She would need to be seen to as well, made to understand that she was not to cast such blame upon herself.

"Eric, I need to see to Blake's injuries. Will you please aid me by soothing Vivian? She needs to be comforted, and your attention would do well to distract her while I work to ensure Blake's condition is stable."
[/div][/div][/div][div class=footer]
[div class=mainPic]
[/div][div class=tagBox]Location: On way to Store
Interactions: Eric
Mentions: Blake, Vivian, and Eric [/div][/div][/div]
code by RI.a
[class=mainCon] margin:auto;center; min-width200px; max-width:700px; height:auto; display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; justify-content:center; --color1:#b4c3db; --color2:#9c8167; --color3:#000000; --img1:url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c6/32/d0/c632d0ce12bd354017d32637cdd26b8c.jpg'); background:var(--color1); [/class] [class=contentWrap] min-width:200px; max-width:700px; height:40vh; overflow:hidden; border-bottom:5px double var(--color2); border-top:5px double var(--color2); [/class] [class=scrollWrap] width:105%; height:40vh; overflow-y:scroll; overflow-x:hidden; [/class] [class=textWrap] width:93%; padding:0.8em; font-family:Satisfy; font-size:0.9em; color:var(--color3); [/class] [class=header] width:100%; height:auto; font-family:Monsieur La Doulaise; font-size:3em; color:var(--color3); align:center; [/class] [class=footer] width:100%; align-self:flex-end; padding:10px; display:flex; padding-top:10px; align-items:center; [/class] [class=mainPic] flex:1; min-width:140px; height:140px; border-radius:50%; border:3px solid var(--color2); background:var(--img1); background-size:cover; background-position:center; [/class] [class=tagBox] flex:4; height:auto; padding:10px; font-family:Satisfy; font-size:1em; color:var(--color3); border-top:3px double var(--color2); border-bottom:3px double var(--color2); opacity:0; transition:all 0.75s ease-in; [/class] [class name=tagBox state=hover] opacity:1; [/class]

• The small girl turned around and Blake raised a hand in greeting. Her lips twitched upwards in the barest hint of a smile before Vivian punched her right in the gut. She swung her arm backward to grab onto something to keep herself up, but the rack tilted, spilling books onto her as she collapsed onto her knees. Her sunglasses fell off her face with a definite crack, leaving her defenseless against the blinding florescent lights. She hunched over, almost curling herself up into a ball, one arm snaked around her stomach, her free hand clasped tightly over her mouth as she tried not to throw up.
    Don't show your teeth. Don't show your teeth. Don't show your teeth. Don't show your teeth.
    The mantra repeated over and over in her head as she willed herself to breathe through her nose and to keep her stomach contents where they belonged.
    Her stomach hurt so badly, she couldn't catch her breath, she was basically blind, and she had definitely taken damage when she had fallen and nearly took the aisle with her, but for right now, the only thing she was focused on was not throwing up. She absolutely could not do that right now.
    “Oh my sea BLAKE!”
    Blake flinched as Vivian called out, bringing up the arm that held her stomach to deflect anything else that might come while keeping the other hand firmly over her mouth.
    What had she done wrong? She didn't mean to.
    Tears welled in her eyes and spilled over onto her cheeks, but she wasn't sure if they were from pain or emotion, though they were probably both.
    She felt a hand on her back and flinched again, but she slowly lowered her arm again when she realized she wasn't planning on hurting her.
    “I am so so SO sorry! Are you ok? Take your time!”
    What was she apologizing to her for? It was her own fault. She didn't mean to scare the girl, but she had realized pretty quickly after living on the surface that she was a pretty scary sight. Who wouldn't be afraid of her? Who wouldn't try to defend themselves from her?
    Blake reached out blindly and grabbed Vivian's arm in what she hoped was a reassuring gesture, giving her a light squeeze, her long nails briefly digging into her skin.
    “Sit here for a second, gut punches are pretty rough you need to catch your breath before you get up. Leo should be over here soon too, I’m sure he heard my scream. I really am so sorry!”
    Blake shook her head some, but stopped immediately when she found that made her more nauseous. Did she hit her head when she fell, too? She let go of Vivian's arm and returned to holding onto her stomach as if this would stop it.
    She really did not want anyone else to see her like this.

Lilliana2 Lilliana2
    Morrighan Morrighan

Before Atalanta could respond to Elaine a man with jello shots approached. Not her favorite thing in the world but hey, alcohol is alcohol. Five? My goodness. Just as she began to wonder if Elaine intended to finish those on her own she was being handed one. "Thanks. I'd love it," Atalanta replied politely. She couldn't help but smile at Elaine as she winked at her. Elaine was just too cute for her own good.
"To march of the mermaids," Atalanta chimed in as she watched Elaine take the shot. she giggled a bit at the sight. As she took the jello shot she put it down fairly quickly. after swallowing it she made a face and shook her head. her bob bouncing back into place. It was a bit sweet for her taste.
She then looked over a Luci who was scraping out the remnants of her's with her fingers. "Looks like you need more practice Luci."
Atalanta chuckled a bit at Elaine. A smirk rested on her lips as she studied Elaine's expression. "I'd love to join you all." At the suggestion of taking a selfie together Atalanta reached out for Elaine's hand. "Yeah, we should." She responded to Luci, leading Elaine over to get in the photo.

ParallelMary ParallelMary Lilliana2 Lilliana2 SpectrumCrow SpectrumCrow wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3

Dennis feared for a moment that he had disturbed Finley when he had grabbed their wrist, judging by their surprised expression. Sometimes he was nervous that he took their easy camaraderie for granted, and that grabbing their hand so suddenly was stepping out of line. He wasn't normally so impulsive, but Finley's presence just seemed to make him feel... more at ease. Plus, he was distracted by talking with Luci, after all. He'd have hated to know he had made them uncomfortable. But Fin had thrown him one of their trademark grins, and all was good once again. As he, Fin, and Luci made their way over to the food stalls, he scolded himself for stressing out so much over a little interaction with his BFF. If there was one person on the planet he didn't have to act awkward around, it was Fin, right?

Dennis had purchased a big bowl full of fried shrimp himself, slipping a few pieces over to Finley. Hungry as he was, he wanted to go ahead and scarf the whole thing down, but Luci's presence made him hold back. As they walked back, he did gratefully accept a few fries from Luci. "Thanks! Louis's fries are so damn good, y'know. Your heart would probably stop if you ate more than two orders, but... still. Tasty," he said jokingly as he popped a fry in his mouth. The crowds in the area had grown even thicker in anticipation for the main event. The rumble of people conversing and laughing was much louder now. There was certainly a type of excitement in the air, even introspective ol' Dennis wasn't immune to it.

When they all finally returned to Elaine, she had bought some jello shots for all of them to partake in. "Thanks, El. I do appreciate a good jello shot. To the March of the Mermaids!" He raised his own shot towards hers in the act of a toast. He had studied and observed Elaine's technique over the years, and so had become quite proficient in the act himself. With a tilt of the cup and a few flicks of his tongue, he managed to work the whole jello glob into his mouth.

“Never been the biggest fan of grape and vodka,” Elaine said, a blush clearly present on her face. She looked at both Dennis and Finley with a pleading look, a look that said, please don't say anything. A look that Dennis missed completely.

Her statement caused Dennis to give a snort. "Since when?" he chuckled, "You down those grape jello shots like they're going out of style at parties. I remember when..." It was at that moment when Dennis got cut off by a chorus of happy yells from the crowd. Apparently the first parts of the parade were just starting to approach the square. People began bouncing and yelling, getting into the spirit of the event.

Before things got too crazy, Luci announced that she wanted to take a group selfie with all of them together. “We should take a picture before it gets dark!” she exclaimed happily. Atalanta and Elaine seemed eager enough to join her. Luci was already putting on silly expression in preparation.

Dennis laughed as he put his arm around Finley. "Sounds good to me! C'mon Fin, let's join in, huh?" He had to talk nearly directly into Finley's ear to be heard over the growing sound of the crowd as the first float of the March pulled into the square. He gently pulled them with him to stand by Luci. It was hard for him to believe that he was so casually taking a picture with someone who was a stranger for the most part just about an hour ago. He had always found it kind of difficult to make new friends, electing to carry out most of his social interaction outside of work with Elaine and Finley. It'd be nice to think of Luci as part of his rather small friend group now (thought he still wasn't sure where Atalanta stood). He kept his hand on Finley's shoulder as he stood next to Luci and gave a wide smile in preparation for the photo. Dennis had thought this day got off to a rocky start, but now he thought it was all worth it.

ParallelMary ParallelMary , SpectrumCrow SpectrumCrow , Lilliana2 Lilliana2 , ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi

"poe"
----------
[div class=extra]gatherer[/div][/div][/div][div class=icon][/div][div class=info]mood: relieved excited
music: this town
with: morgan & npcs
tags: Morrighan Morrighan
[/div][/div]

[/div][div class=body][div class=scroll][div class=dialogue]All the drive over Poe let the car radio play over most of the conversation between herself and Morgan. And her eyes danced about the sidewalks where prettily dressed women and plenty of shirtless men made their way towards the oncoming festivities. [/div]

She flashed her a sheepish, goofy grin when Morgan was close to criticizing her for the state of the car and for once she wasn't sorry about the mess. Boy was she glad Morgan let it slide. Their good mood was really paying off.
She had just been so distracted the whole week, preparing for the parade that the car had become the least of her worries.

As they made their way down the town's main street, wind through their hair, Poe came to a stop at a yellow light. When the light flashed red she turned her head to Morgan to answer.
"It is. I don't doubt they'll be starting real soon. We won't be long I promise. I don't want to miss out on anything. Just as much as you." She assured her.
Seconds before the light turned green again, Poe's face scrunched up at the police vehicle making its way in front of them and off in the direction of the boardwalk. She swore she could make out Moon in the backseat.
The car was late to start, earning a light honk from behind her as she gave Morgan a look and put her foot to the gas.
"I've just got to empty the till. I left work early yesterday~ I wasn't thinking~ and chances are someone wants in~ I promise we'll be quick."
She wouldn't dare carry the money around all night, or simply shove it in the car. She would keep it in the Attic's backroom.

The attic was on the same, main, road. Another 50 seconds and Poe let out a tiny sigh.
To see one of her regular customers and her youngest grandson standing outside the store, looking in.
"We won't be five minutes."

The car pulled into a parallel park quite quickly. As the engine cut off she turned to Morgan with a genuine look of apology.
"Join me?"

Then she was undoing her seatbelt and jumping out of the car towards Aggie and her grandson Sam. The older woman offered her a smile but she was obviously quite frustrated. Poe couldn't remember the last time she truly saw her angry. She figured Aggie must have lived so long in Crystal Cove that nothing phased her. "Where have you been dear? Parade's almost starting~."

Aggie stepped aside so Poe could fumble with the keys and get the door open. "Aggie I'm so sorry but I can't have you for very long. Morgan and I will be heading for the festivities quite soon."

"Oh that's no bother. Just hoping to pick up my little order~."

"Of course! How could i forget......" She trailed off as everyone entered The Attic. Gods, she really was a mess today.

Poe very quickly had the lights on.

The Attic was only a small store, full to the brim with lost artifacts and donated possessions of every kind. One could see inside easily, past two large windows of furniture and one or two advertisements of possessions for sale around town. Not one wall was free of shelving. The West wall was dedicated to pottery, glass, fine china and jewellery. The East was dedicated to abandoned paintings, cross-stitched portraits, shoes and old signs. The North held exclusively printed works. Books of all kinds. Magazines and Maps too. The floor held one or two clothing racks and plenty of standing shelves and tables full to the brim with baskets of entertainment. Stuffed animals, bags, old novelty toys, CDs, vinyl, textiles and crafting tidbits. And from the ceiling hung the industrial lights Poe installed with Erik's help, as well as strings of stars, and even a string of reindeer. A chandelier still for sale and a few strategically placed plant baskets teeming with life.
The counter was in the northeastern corner, also covered in notices and tidbits, and protecting the back room. Even Morgan had never entered the back room.
The Attic was in no way ever dusty or unkempt. Poe made sure of it. She cleaned something every day. The Attic smelt like cinnamon and lavender and lemon and sea spray all at once. It was a haven for the nostalgic. It was Poe's favourite place in Crystal Cove. Always would be.

Young Sam, who was only about 15, dodged past Morgan with a pointed look at her and between shelves to find something worth begging for. His grandmother waited patiently in front of the counter for Poe, who stepped into the back room and emerged seconds later with a paper-wrapped package for the lovely Aggie.
She handed her the package gently with a smile.

"Thank you, dear. And as promised."
Aggie took a much more messily canvas wrapped package from the canvas bag on her shoulder and Poe took it with a big smile. "Thank you, Aggie. Truly."

"No problem~ Well~ we should take our leave then. Sam?" All eyes turned to his cheeky self behind his grandmother. He was clutching a rabbit's right foot keyring in his right hand and looking at her expectantly. Then Poe.
"How much?"
Aggie tsked quietly but turned to Poe with a pleading look in her eyes.

Poe could not falter. "You take that Sam. It will bring you great luck."
The look on his face was worth it.
"I hope we'll see you both at the parade."
Aggie smiled towards Morgan, as she always did. "Both of you."

The duo was out of the store in a matter of seconds. For their car.
"Thanks Poe-!"
Sam was cut off by the door closing.

Poe looked across the counter at Morgan and released a breath she didn't know she was holding.
"I bless the Gods every day for that woman."
She opened the till, collected what she needed and picked up Aggie's parcel. Without speaking she opened the backroom door, disappeared, and re-emerged with nothing but herself and 50 bucks stuffed in her back pocket.
The lights were also off. They were both plunged into extremely dim light.
"Okay~ Let's go!"

Poe rushed round the counter, took Morgan's hand and through the store without a problem. Right into the darkening day. She let her go so she could turn and lock the door, then went right back to her best friend.
"Alright. Lead the way miss~."

[/div]
[/div]
♡coded by uxie♡

[/div]

[class=container] --t-color: #1c7575; --color-1: #471209; --color-3: #bc7f3e; --color-2: #2C0E02; --color-4: #ffffff; --img-1: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2e/77/a1/2e77a1f0aa152b2dfef85319b8557f1e.jpg'); --gif: url('https://www.nicepng.com/png/full/10-104452_aquarium-plants-png-fluval-marbled-anubias-plant-for.png'); [/class] [class name=container] height:415px; width:300px; margin:auto; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; [/class] [class name=header] height:117px; width:100%; border:4px solid var(--color-3); box-sizing:border-box; overflow:hidden; background-color: var(--color-1); padding:5px; border-top-left-radius:2px; border-top-right-radius:2px; [/class] [class name=icon] height:90px; width:90px; border:3px solid var(--color-4); border-radius:50%; background: var(--img-1); background-size:150%; display:inline-block; margin-left:13px; margin-right:13px; margin-bottom:5px; [/class] [class name=hbox] height:100%; width:465px; display:flex; flex-flow:row nowrap; flex-shrink: 0; min-width:451px; transition:1.5s; [/class] [class name=hbox state=hover] transform: translate(-180px); transition:1.5s; [/class] [class name=namebox] height:100%; width:170px; display:inline-block; box-sizing:border-box; padding:4px; [/class] [class name=name] font-size:20px; color: var(--color-3); font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:1.5px 1.5px var(--color-4); text-align:right; line-height:115%; [/class] [class name=extra] height:15px; font-size:10px; text-align:left; text-transform:uppercase; text-shadow:0px 0px; font-weight:normal; margin-top:5px; [/class] [class name=info] height:100%; width:160px; font-size:10px; color: var(--color-4); font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:0.3px; margin-left: 3px; box-sizing:border-box; padding:5px; text-transform:uppercase; overflow:hidden; line-height:150%; [/class] [class name=gif] height:70px; width:80px; background: var(--gif); background-size:99%; float:left; background-repeat:none; margin-left:1px; margin-top:6px; [/class] [class name=body] height:296px; width:100%; box-sizing:border-box; padding:15px; font-size:10px; overflow:hidden; text-align:justify; background-color: var(--color-2); color: var(--t-color); border-bottom-right-radius:2px; border-bottom-left-radius:2px; [/class] [class name=scroll minWidth="300px"] height:100%; width:100%; padding-right: 50px; overflow-y:scroll; margin-left:9px; [/class] [class name=scroll maxWidth="299px"] height:100%; width:100%; padding-right: 50px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=dialogue] font-weight:bold; color: var(--color-4);sasZ display:inline; [/class]

Last edited:
[div class=container]
font call outhellohello
[div class=img1] [div class=mentions][div class=scroll] [div class=tag]mood[/div] happy
[div class=tag]location[/div] plant shop
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] kai
[div class=tag]tags[/div] Shame Shame
!
[/div] [div class=role]the healer[/div] [div class=name]mari.[/div] [div class=nameo]mari.[/div] [/div] [div class=body][div class=scroll][div class=dialogue]
“B is still a passing grade, and you obviously remember some...so I don’t think it was pity.” Marisol smiled softly, hoping to be reassuring to some degree. Even if Kai couldn’t know the truth about her, about how she saved him, she still couldn’t help but want to make sure he was alright, emotionally and physically.

She smiled again as he told her that it was interesting to hear her talk about the different plants, having always felt a bit guilty whenever she rambled about it to people. Marisol was brought back to reality as Kai spoke again, asking for a different pot. Without checking, she just immediately went over to grab the plant before realizing it was a moss rose plant. “Ah...this is a moss rose. I can see how you thought it was one since sometimes succulents can grow little flowers on it...but I can get an aloe vera in this pot for you!”

After a short second, she came back with another aloe vera in the same pot as the moss rose and set it on the counter. As she did so, she began to hear sounds outside...the parade must be starting. She reached over and grabbed her phone, smiling as she unlocked it. Her wallpaper was a photo of her and Erik together on the beach, it was a nice offday from life and the world where everyone was able to rest…

Shaking her head a bit, she brought herself back to reality. “The parade is starting soon...my apologies I didn’t mean to keep you! I’ll get this all rung up for you…”

[/div][/div]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡
[/div]

[class=container] --img-1: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/88/a0/bf/88a0bf6aea06788ae5320e3daba66853.jpg'); --bg: #fff; --mbg: #fff; --color-1: #DFC2B3; --nameoutline: #937e74; --border: #e2dcd9; --txt: #383230; cursor: url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2wj9k9UPt1qfamg6.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class name=container minWidth="450px"] height: 350px; width: 450px; border:1px solid var(--border); margin:auto; display:flex; flex-flow: row wrap; position:relative; justify-content: space-between; background-color: var(--bg); [/class] [class name=container maxWidth="449px"] height: 315px; width: calc(100% - 2px); border:1px solid var(--border); margin:auto; display:flex; flex-flow: row wrap; position:relative; justify-content: space-between; background-color: var(--bg); [/class] [class name=img1 minWidth="450px"] height: 350px; width: 40%; background: var(--img-1); background-size:130%; background-position: 50% 50%; position:relative; [/class] [class name=img1 maxWidth="449px"] height: 315px; width: 40%; background: var(--img-1); background-size:150%; background-position: 50% 50%; position:relative; [/class] [class name=instruct minWidth="450px"] font-size:10px; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); position:absolute; bottom:7px; left:20%; [/class] [class name=instruct maxWidth="449px"] font-size:10px; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); position:absolute; bottom:7px; left:3%; [/class] [class name=namecon minWidth="450px"] height:16%; width: 60%; position:absolute; bottom:0px; right:0px; box-sizing:border-box; padding-left:5px; padding-bottom:5px; [/class] [class name=namecon maxWidth="449px"] height:20%; width: 60%; position:absolute; bottom:0px; right:0px; box-sizing:border-box; padding-left:5px; padding-bottom:5px; [/class] [script class=namecon on=click] fadeToggle 500 mentions [/script] [class name=name minWidth="450px"] font-family: 'Abril Fatface', display; color: var(--color-1); font-size:55px; position:absolute; bottom:-16px; right:5px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=name maxWidth="449px"] font-family: 'Abril Fatface', display; color: var(--color-1); font-size:55px; position:absolute; bottom:-16px; right:5px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=nameo minWidth="450px"] z-index:7; font-family: 'Abril Fatface', display; color: transparent; -webkit-text-stroke: 1px var(--nameoutline); font-size:55px; position:absolute; bottom:-13px; right:2px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=nameo maxWidth="449px"] z-index:7; font-family: 'Abril Fatface', display; color: transparent; -webkit-text-stroke: 1px var(--nameoutline); font-size:55px; position:absolute; bottom:-13px; right:2px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=role minWidth="450px"] font-size:10px; z-index:6; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; font-style:oblique; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:400; position:absolute; bottom:24px; left:13%; text-align:right; background-color: var(--color-1); padding:2.5px; padding-top:0.5px; padding-bottom:0.5px; [/class] [class name=role maxWidth="449px"] font-size:9px; z-index:6; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; font-style:oblique; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:400; position:absolute; top:0px; right:8px; text-align:right; background-color: var(--color-1); padding:2.5px; padding-top:0.5px; padding-bottom:0.5px; [/class] [class name=body minWidth="450px"] font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); height:84%; width:60%; padding:10px; box-sizing:border-box; overflow:hidden; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; line-height:150%; font-weight:500; [/class] [class name=body maxWidth="449px"] font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); height:80%; width:60%; padding:10px; box-sizing:border-box; overflow:hidden; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; line-height:150%; font-weight:500; [/class] [class name=scroll minWidth="450px"] height:100%; width:107%; overflow-y:scroll; padding-right:40px; [/class] [class name=scroll maxWidth="449px"] height:100%; width:100%; overflow-y:scroll; padding-right:40px; [/class] [class=mentions] height:30%; width:90%; background-color: var(--mbg); position:absolute; bottom:8%; margin-left:5%; opacity:0.9; display:none; padding:10px; padding-top:8px; box-sizing:border-box; font-size:10px; text-align:left; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); overflow:hidden; letter-spacing:0.5px; [/class] [class=tag] display:inline-block; border-bottom:1.5px solid var(--color-1); margin-top:2px; margin-right:2px; [/class] [class name=dialogue] color: var(--color-1); font-weight:600; display:inline; letter-spacing:0.5px; [/class] [class=outfit] display:inline; color:var(--txt); transition:0.4s; [/class] [class name=outfit state=hover] color: var(--nameoutline); transition:0.4s; [/class][/div]

credit - uxie (link)

[div class=container] [div class=hold][div class=img][/div] [div class=name]MORGAN [div class=smaller][div class=overflow style="padding-right: 20px"]mood: Thirsty| mentions: Poe | outfit: Festival | tags: myst.erion myst.erion [/div][/div][/div] [div class=follow]follow[/div][/div] [div class=center][div class=moodboard] [div class=aesthe style="background-size: 200%"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/f7/ba/65/f7ba654d396fc5b904ccc2c2532435a5--eerie-photography-creative-photography.jpg);background-size: 100%;background-position: 40% 50%;)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://mcdn.wallpapersafari.com/medium/62/26/e0kuLr.jpg);background-size: 100%;background-position: 40% 50%;"][/div]
[div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/de/7b/73/de7b733a8d0ab913d218cba2ecce6cb5.jpg);background-size: 90%;background-position: 50% 55%;"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ce/8c/42/ce8c42212ee3e5fcd5257b2892c95c43.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/c7f5888c37c822516b5780464e8424a5/tumblr_ok3hptVDia1viu2p0o3_250.png);background-size: 100%;background-position: 50% 55%;"][/div] [/div] [div class=text][div class=overflow] Smiling, Morgan took her best friend's hand and lead her into the heart of the festivities. Humans were everywhere, selling and eating food, putting up last minute decorations, and dancing around to music that filled the town from every angle. For a moment, looking around at their joy, their utter bliss, the mermaid could almost imagine a world in which these creatures weren't a danger. A vendor was selling jello shots across the street, but from where the girls were standing Morgan could tell they only had grape. Gross. At least there was the bar close by, its doors open to welcome in the steady tide of humans that were entering and leaving. Without bothering to ask Poe if she would mind, Morgan shot the other girl a mischievous grin before making her way through the throng of scantily dressed humans. Thankfully, her status as one of "those weirdos by the beach" and her own reputation as a raging bitch proved useful as humans blocking her path to the where the bartenders were working quickly got out of the way. How polite. Ten minutes later, and Morgan was back at Poe's side, mango margaritas in hand, and a shit-eating grin on her face. "Yes, I know you don't like it when I pop off without asking, but look! I bought drinks! We haven't partied on forever, Guppy, so let's drink!" [/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: @undine[/div] [class=container]height: 400px; max-width: 350px; padding: 15px; background: #000000; margin: auto; --button: #636664; --active: #000000 [/class] [class=hold]height: 23%; width: 91%; padding: 5%; top: 0%; position: relative; background: white; border-radius: 7px; margin: auto; filter: grayscale(20%); [/class] [class=name]display: inline-block; font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold; position: relative; top: -4vw; left: 5%; transition: 0.8s [/class] [class=smaller]font-size: 8px; color: #909090; font-weight: 600; font-smoothing: antialiased; height: 27px; width: 120px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=img]height: 99%; width: 28%; display: inline-block; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/75065cde17348362d74fcbe0b6d5a7c0/tumblr_pe5r30BdPh1w3zdilo1_500.jpg); background-size: 180%; background-position: 40% 10%; filter: grayscale(5%) saturate(90%); border-radius: 50%; border: 2px solid var(--button); cursor: pointer [/class] [class=follow]height: 2; width: 50px; padding: 2px; font-size: 10px; background: var(--button); border-radius: 3px; color: white; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; position: relative; top: 40%; float: right; transition: 0.5s [/class] [class name=follow state=hover]background: var(--active); cursor: pointer [/class] [class name=black]background: var(--active) [/class] [class name=blackt]color: var(--active) [/class] [class name=pink]color: var(--button) [/class] [class=center]height: 57%; width: 89%; padding: 3%; top: 5%; position: relative; background: white; border-radius: 7px; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; text-align: center [/class] [class=moodboard]height: 100%; width: 100%; color: transparent; font-size: 19px; z-index: 5; overflow: hidden; line-height: 85px; position: relative; top: 4%; transition: 0.5s [/class] [class=high]top: -7% [/class] [class=low]top: 4% [/class] [class=overflow]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow: auto; padding-left: 2px; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=aesthe]display: inline-block; border-radius: 4px; height: 36%; width: 25%; background-image: url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/318019764/original.jpg); background-size: cover; [/class] [class=text]height: 65%; width: 100%; font-size: 0.7em; text-align: justify; opacity: 0; overflow: hidden; transition: 0.4s [/class] [class=vis]opacity: 1 [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; font-size: 10px; opacity: 0; text-align: center [/class] [script class=follow on=click] addClass black follow addClass up moodboard removeClass down moodboard addClass high moodboard removeClass low moodboard addClass pink name removeClass blackt name addClass vis text [/script] [script class=img on=click] removeClass black follow removeClass up moodboard addClass down moodboard removeClass high moodboard addClass low moodboard addClass blackt name removeClass pink name removeClass vis text [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 1.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]height: 100%[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]height: 30%;[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 1.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]height: 30%[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]height: 100%[/keyframe] [/CENTER][/animation]

Emillia

Interactions: Open

Emillia let Lottie lead her to the main square. Lottie chattered the whole way, but she lost track of what she was saying as they entered the loud area where the festivities were beginning. The thought occurred that there would be costumes and she didn’t have one! This was a huge oversight on her part as far as she was concerned and she separated from Lottie with a quick good bye to try to find something.

The festival has vendors along the sidewalk calling out what they were selling to those walking past. “Costumes! Come get your tails and tops here!” A woman’s voice called. Emillia made her way over to the vendor, her cane in front of her. She hated using it, but people were quick to move out of the way when they saw it, which made it preferable in this circumstance. “Do you have any tops?” Emillia called over the crowd. Without missing a beat the vendor responded “yes to your left, let me know if you have any questions!”

She moved her cane to her non dominant hand and reached out towards her left. There were costume tops that felt silky, frilly and lacy hanging on the cart. They ranged from full shirts to practically nothing at all. Her hand glided over some smooth beads, perplexed she followed the beads with her fingers. They were layered and attached to make a top. A grin spread across her face. This was perfect. “I’ll take this please!” She called to the vendor. “Alright, just so you know this comes with pasties which will be in the bag for you!” Emillias grin widened “perfect thank you!” She said as she paid for the top.

Emillia took the bag and left, entering what smelled like a bar. After asking where the restroom was she went there to change into her new top. Once she was done she emerged with her old crop top stuffed into her purse. The beads hung around her gracefully with black shorts and sandals completing her costume. She approached the bar to see if they’d left her have a drink.

Claud

Claud was surprised they had to make another stop, but he shrugged it off. He didn’t have any problems waiting here. Once Erik left the car he succumbed to his anxious wondering about Emillia whereabouts and pulled out his cellphone. He rang her number and waited listening to the line ring. He frowned slightly as it went to voicemail with a standard leave a message note. He let out a quiet sigh and hung up, switching to text he pressed and held the send button down to activate a voice record function “Hey Em it’s me! I’m still busy with work but I wanted to check in one you and ask if you wanted anything for the festival. Love you message me back when you get this!” He said into the phone before releasing the button. It sent and he hoped he’s hear from her soon.

Leo interaction/ Vivian, Blake

Vivians cry could be heard throughout the store, even into the make up isle Leo was in. He had a small basket with glittery green eyeshadow, pink hair paint, and bright pink lipstick in tow as he rushed to Vivians side. To his surprise she wasn’t alone, Blake was there. She was crumpled on the floor. He connected the dots almost instantly and rushed over to her “Oh Blake! Vivian did you gut punch her?” He asked as he knelt by Blake and comfortingly rubbed her shoulders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back