• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Crystal Cove (need humans)

We could still use a few more humans if anyone is interested, discord is a requirement to join

Well, it says to go to the OOC Discord. But I do not see a link for it anywhere.

Hahaha ... the one thing I NEVER do. I mean .. if you are interested, either post a CS .. or PM and discuss it first ... right? Silly me ... and I see a PM incoming ... Thanks in advance.

Mitheral Mitheral Normally I’ll have people post a CS before going to the OOC but I want people joining this OOC first in this RP so they have the opportunity to build character relationships/history with other characters if they want to. All the lore and history is also on there so I want people to read that before making their CS as well.

I could be interested in this, still working out the kinks for a character idea but you've got my interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back