• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Crucible: Dark Age - Slayers

Grey

Dialectical Hermeticist

• See the Freelancer. She is a woman much like any other who one night declared ‘enough is enough.’ She picked up the spear her grandfather brought back from the war, and went out to face the monster that was stealing children. She is one of the people, and they love her for it.

She is walking the path they know in their hearts to be called ‘Hero’, and they fear her in equal measure; she is like them, but she is no longer one of them. She has slain men as easily as monsters, and often, she sees no difference.

A game of dark, gritty, monster hunting horror. Using the vanilla Crucible setting. I'll post more material as interest crops up.

Players will get playtester credits.

I'm interested in being and Monk and/or a Spiritseer. It'd be cool to have characters that are polar opposites.

I want the Monk! But I'll take the freelancer as a back up. This things sounds awesome. Count me in.

I have interest in the Inquisitor. But also the Spirt Seer. Count me in as you get closer. I'll also have to read up on the Crucible rules again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back