• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Crossovers here (doubling and ocs allowed)

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Hello! How are all of you doing today? I’m doing okay for those who will ask back and thank you to those who ask and have pmed me on my recent threads. Anyways as the thread says I’m looking for crossover which honestly don’t seem so popular on here.....but I’m still gonna try. That being said I’ll be more focused on rps then on rules so this will be fairly open. So anyways I’ll post the fandoms/crossovers I’m looking for then the rules so thanks for checking this out and I really hope I get something.

fandoms
-Bleach**
-Rwby*
-Naruto
-Rise of the shield hero
-Pokémon
-Fairy tail
-Bnha
-Solo Leveling

Crossovers I can do
-Bleach X Naruto*
-Rwby x rise of the shield hero
-Bleach X Pokemon *
-Bleach x Rwby*
-Bleach x Fairytail*
-Fairy Tail x Rwby
-bnha x bleach*
-Solo Leveling x bnha

Rules
-Be able to plot with me
-Double with me
-Communicate, if you don’t like something let me know
-Tell me how you are doing so I know you read everything

Thank you for reading this much and taking your time here. Anyways let me know if you’re interested and stay safe while having a good day.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back