• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Crossover High School - Multi Fandom RP

virgilrey

Well, since I have nothing better to do, why not make a stupid crossover high school thing with fictional characters? No genre or medium limits, just dumb fun and maybe some drama? Mostly shitpost-y, but maybe this can go somewhere. Multi-paragraph writing is the plan though so I'm keeping that at least for this kinda dumb idea.

Neeeaaaat. I'm up for it. Reminds me of my old stuff back in 2014. Or was it 2013?

Say Mr GM virgilrey virgilrey

How many characters per person? In my head I'm already thinking 2 students 1 teacher. Might toss another student, maybe even another teacher.

I’d say max 3. As it shouldn’t be hard to create a character (NOTE! It will be way harder to control three characters haha.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back