• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crossing the line 1x1 with Hazbin_Transformers

Characters
Here
At some point in their lazily moments she had dozed off, a sign she trusted him enough to keep an eye out for danger and ended up just flopping on her side.

He just quietly stiffed through everything not even realizing hours had gone by and while he made a dent it didn’t look like it.

Kain smiled, watching as she trusted him enough to watch out for danger and she could take a nap. He kept himself alert, thinking about the best way to apologize to his best friend when he got back. He couldn't imagine how much paperwork he had left for Eric, and felt bad about leaving it. He felt hours go by as he kept guard over his napping mate. He heard his stomach growl, but he ignored it. He wouldn't wake her up just so he could eat.
--
Jay watched him sort through all the paper. Hours had passed at this point and she couldn't help the yawn that escaped her. Even as she watched, it still looked like the paperwork hadn't even been touched. She rested her head on his shoulder, enjoying his scent and touch.​

Astrid was out sleepily heavily, clearly not having been resting when her and Kain were fighting to be sleeping this deeply still. Hours later she finally began to stir flicking her ears hearing his stomach growl.

_

Eric shifted looking down at her "You can go get some rest Jay you don't have to stay awake for me all afternoon..."

Kain looked over at her. He saw her ears flick but he kept quiet. He'd ignored lunch for years, so he could do it again. Kain was too content with her trusting him so she could sleep.
--
Jay looked up at him, "I'm fine. Besides, your shoulder's pretty comfortable" She said with a smile. She didn't want to leave him so she would rest her head on his shoulder, watching him work.​

Astrid just settled again, her wolf curling up in a ball as she slept until she finally began to wake. A small groan escaped as she stretched

Eric shifted sideways and wrapped his arms around her torso pulling her into his lap, it was a bit awkward but he seemed more relaxed with her wrapped up in his arms. He just picked the paperwork back up and propped up his legs effectively trapping her.

Kain looked up to see Astrid's wolf finally waking up. He stretched himself before resuming his position. He wasn't sure what her wolf would do, but he wasn't going to make any movements just yet. He'd gotten her to sleep near him, and he didn't want to break that trust.
--
Jay leaned back against his chest, she was quite content being in his lap. She rested her head against him, watching him continue working on the paperwork.​

Astrid’s wolf just watching him seeming less angry but she was clearly not completely forgiving him yet. He would have to continue to earn it though it didn’t seem like she was going to bite him at least

Eric just held her writing on the paperwork as another few hours went by but his work began to slow and at some point he ended up dozing off out of exhaustion. His head falling back to rest agains t the back of the chair.

Kain slowly stood up. He took a few steps backward. His stomach let out a louder grumble this time around and he felt red hit his cheeks as he blushed. "I'm um, I'm gonna get something to eat" He said, turning towards the path that'll take him to the cabin. He was more confident in showing her his back, he felt that they'd made progress.
--
Jay had fallen asleep a little while after he'd pulled her into his lap. She woke up, looking around and noticed Eric dozing off. She twisted, gently tapping his cheek. "Eric? Why don't we go lay down for a bit" She said softly. It would probably be a lot more comfortable in a bed then dozing in the chair.​

Her wolf just watched him go but lay her head back down just relaxing in the silence. She was still angry at him but she did have to admit the man was at least trying to improve things… he did try and hunt for her after all..

Eric startled dropping the papers he’d been holding as they scattered on the floor just eliciting a frustrated groan from him as he looked down at her. He slowly sat up wincing in discomfort but tried hiding it though it and his exhaustion were pretty clear. “I’m alright just got comfy for a moment there.” He lied

Kain made it to the cabin, entering it with a sigh. He grabbed a stein and filled it with the last bag of blood. Great, he’d have to hunt now. He didn’t want to admit it but it had taken a lot out of him.
-
Jay noticed the papers scatter and sighed. “You’re not alright though. These will be here tomorrow, let’s go lay down.” She said, a frown on her face.

Astrid’s wolf finally trotted back to the cabin and allowed Astrid control back as she stepped inside. Stretching she groaned but laughed “little harder than it looks?”

Eric for a change didn’t have the energy to argue “I just need a short nap and I can come finish…” He however looked completely worn down, trying to keep Jay happy, the clan happy and running, his duties, Kain’s duties and all of the work he hadn’t done in order had been to much for him alone of top of stressing about their best friends.

Kain looked behind him to see Astrid at the door. “I think I’m gonna leave the hunting to you there love” He said with a smile. “Though I’m not sure how long that will last, considering I just finished the last blood bag.” He admitted.

Jaylin stood, taking his hand and pulling him up. “Hey, you’re doing the best you can. Let’s go get some rest and tackle the rest of this tomorrow.” She said, looking up at him. She knew he was under a lot and her goal was to make sure he got rest when he needed it.

Astrid looked up at him with a frown “the deer population isn’t big enough here to support your supply Kain… you’d decimate their numbers unless we travel out further.”

—-

Eric seemed like he wanted to argue but let her lead him from the office and head to their room, just collapsing in the blankets with a groan.

He only nodded. The solution was simple, they had to return home. “How does your wolf feel about me now? Because I see one solution here, we need to head back.” Kain said, remembering Eric’s little caveat.

Jay watched him collapse on the bed. She crawled up beside him, tucking herself close and yawned. “Let’s get some sleep” She said softly. Grabbing the blankets and covering them both.

Astrid looked up at him “I mean you saw her Kain, she acknowledged your efforts but she isn’t one who is quick to forgive… she’s still mad but not threatening anymore..”

Eric was out cold already, looking almost like he had been before his head hit the bed. He was worn down, his angry strike of refusing to do anything of Kain’s for a few days having really come back to bit him now.

He nodded. “I know, and I’m trying to fix it but it’ll take time. I can have more blood delivered here. Although I’m not sure how much longer Eric should be expected to do my stuff. I left him with a lot of unfinished paperwork” Kain said, rubbing the back of his neck. He had finished his drink, the tiredness hitting him. “Would you like to join me for a rest?” He asked her.

Jay simply curled into his side, feeling herself slowly passing out.

Astrid looked up at him “I’m not sure how much longer you can stay away from your duties as King before the clan starts to worry…” She nodded softly though just wanting to curl up in his arms and sleep her problems away

—-
Eric ended up sleeping completely through lunch and into dinner, only starting to stir when his stomach was growling. He slowly began to wake but groaned rubbing his head having a massive headache, sleeping through lunch was probably not a good idea.

Kain nodded, he knew she spoke the truth. "Let's go rest, and we can visit it more in the morning?" He asked, holding his arms out for her. They were in a better place than they'd been a few months ago, and perhaps it was time for them to return back to the castle. He was still trying to fix things but the bond was healing too.
--
Jaylin yawned, hearing the stomach growling below her ear. She felt Eric waking, and stretched herself. "Hey sleepyhead" She said softly, looking at him.

Astrid nodded softly and took his hand following him into his room before climbing into the covers. His scent surrounding her seemed to put her at ease more as she snuggled Into the blankets waiting for him to join

Eric groaned rubbing his face as he rolled onto his back and pulled her into his chest “I shouldn’t have slept through lunch…” he mumbled

Kain smiled, climbing into the bed beside her. He pulled her into his chest, head resting on hers. Her scent wrapped around him. He pulled the blankets over the both of them, tucking them in. "Good night love" He whispered, kissing the top of her head.
--
Jay let out a soft chuckle. "You were pretty tired when I dragged you in here" She said, curling into his chest. "Shall we grab some dinner?" She asked him gently. She didn't want to move but her stomach was protesting the fact that she'd missed lunch too.

Astrid mumbled “good night.” As she curled into his chest sleepily lulled into a deep rest by his scent wrapped around her. Her wolf finally settling as well allowing her to get the sleep she so desperately needed.

—-

Eric nodded softly “ya… I need it before this headache turns into something more..” He slowly heaved himself up looking clearly a bit uncomfortable as he took her hand heading to the dinning hall

Kain smiled as she fell asleep in his arms once more. All was slowly becoming right again, even if he'd forced it to take longer than needed. He felt himself falling asleep, content and at peace with her and her scent.
--
Jaylin was worried about him, they needed Kain back soon. This was taking a huge toll on her mate and it wasn't settling with her or her wolf. When they got to the dining hall, she sighed lightly. Hopefully they would be back soon. She had no idea how it was going, but they weren't faring well in the castle.

Astrid dozed in his arms but stir with a little whine mumbling like she was starting to have a nightmare curling up tighter

-

Eric pulled out her chair before sitting down and downed the first stein like he was genuinely starving. He poured a second glass before just slumping slightly in the chair beside her sipping on it clearly having waited to long to eat.

Kain held Astrid tighter when she whined instinctively, a rumble emitting from his throat to help calm her down. He'd woken the moment she'd whined and he was going to do his best to help her.
--
Jay munched on some food, but her focus was more on Eric. She'd never seen him drink more than one stein at a meal. He looked so worn out. She sighed, finishing up the food she'd taken. Her appetite was low because she was so concerned about her mate.

Astrid stirred shifting around a bit getting tangled up in the blankets as she whimpered mumbling. She was pretty clearly having a nightmare that she wasn’t coming back out of

Eric frowned “Jay you feeling okay? You didn’t eat much for skipping lunch..”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back