• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crossing the line 1x1 with Hazbin_Transformers

Characters
Here
Astrid just peacefully lay with him relaxing for a few more hours until she was finally starting to get hungry “Kain it’s past time for breakfast..”

Eric hummed “I do not know.. but I am using that selective deafness you like to say I have.” He just pulled her closer having no interest in getting up unless it was to eat.

Kain looked at her. Right breakfast. No blood left. Okay. "Well, lets get you something to eat" He said, gently moving the blankets so they could get up to go eat.

--

Jaylin laughed, shaking her head at him. "You do have it" She said, before she heard her stomach grumble. "I think its time for breakfast" She said with a laugh.

Astrid looked up at him “we are out of like everything Kain…” she finally uncurled from his side and stood stretching with a little groan

Eric chuckled finally uncurling from the blankets with a smirk “I suppose we can go eat.” He scooped her up standing as he nuzzled her playfully

Kain nodded, looking at her. "Well, do you think its time to head back to the castle then?" He asked, looking at her as he stood up.

--

Jaylin laughed as he scooped her up into his arms. She purred as he nuzzled her. She was quite content for him to carry her down, as she laid her head on his chest.

Astrid looked up at him with a sigh “we have to go back eventually even if I don’t want to..” she mumbled

Eric carried her, keeping her tucked into his chest humming softly, as he headed down into the dinning hall and set her down in her chair.

Kain looked at her. "Well, we can either hunt for breakfast or we pack and head home. Though I'd rather we stay here too" He said, making his way into the kitchen.

--

Jaylin smiled, listening to his humming. She looked at him when he set her in her chair. "Thank you" She said, looking at him. She filled her plate with the pancakes on the table, and began eating one.

Astrid followed after him with a sigh “I want to stay but we can’t avoid our duties forever… if we don’t go back eventually they will start to question..”

Eric hummed in response with a soft smile sipping on his stein just watching her

Kain sighed with a nod. "I know. I guess we pack our things up and head back then. I'm not looking forward the paperwork or trying to apologize to Eric. But we can come back here, I'll have it restocked so we can come back for weekends, just us" He said, looking at her.

--

She noticed he was watching her and she felt a blush cross her face. "What?" She asked "Do I have something on my face?" Jay asked tilting her head and looking at him.

Astrid nodded softly “you think Eric is going to be mad? Or the clan upset we were gone so long..? I do wish to come back I’m not ready to leave and face the world…”

Eric shook his head “no your fine Jay.. just enjoying the view of my love in the morning.” He teased

Kain sighed. "I'm sure he'll be mad, but the clan should be okay. Eric was well respected among the clan anyway. If we don't go now, we'll never go though" He said gently, looking at her.

--

Jaylin blushed turning away. "Stop it, you're making me blush" She said softly, before finishing her breakfast.

Astrid sighed softly “I know… I just don’t want to face the world…” she was genuinely a little nervous to have to face everything. She’d never even taken on her duties as queen and with every that happened she was scared of something causing a rift between them
——

Eric grinned “I’m trying to make up for yesterday and you’re making that difficult.” He grinned pulling her back towards him playfully, clearly intent on making sure she couldn’t possibly be mad at him.

Kain looked at her. He walked over and wrapped her in his arms, setting his head on hers. "I'll be right beside you. Nothing will keep me from you again. Not rogues, not upset clan members, nothing. You are mine and I am yours, we will get through everything together" He said gently. He once again could feel her emotions, even if they were dulled by the distance that had been put there. She was nervous, and he could understand that.

--

Jaylin laughed, listening to him. "Oh, I'm being difficult? I don't know, I could use a little more convincing." She said before he pulled her towards him. She squirmed in his arms with a laugh. "You are such a pain, its good thing that I love you" She said, trying to look up at him.

Astrid just shrank back into his chest letting him wrap her up in a tight hug, her voice betraying her “I know…” Having her bond forcefully ripped and her wolf locked away had really taken an emotional and mental total on her and while their relationship was better she still didn’t have that fire in her eye back. Kain spending just as long being to scared to touch her had into worsened things and she was still struggling to cope properly.

Eric grinned “you’re the one that ruined perfectly good cuddle time wanting breakfast.” He teased like his stomach also hadn’t been growling. He just held onto her, his arms encasing her torso so she couldn’t get away “I am not!” He chuckled “I could be one if you’d like. You’ve not seen me as a pain yet.” He smirked

His soul was aching. She wasn't quite the same as she had been before this. It was time to go back to the world. They'd hidden themselves away and while it had allowed them to finally heal, it had been too long. "It's time to go back love. We can't hide any longer. Did you want me to pack your things for you?" He asked her, he didn't want to leave her, but they could only heal so far here.

--

Jaylin huffed, looking at him with a playful annoyance. "Says you! I heard your stomach growling" She said. "Oh really? I can't imagine what it looks like when you do consider yourself a pain" She laughed, seeing his smirk and sending one back. She was curious as to what he'd do next. Though while she'd wriggle, she did love being wrapped in his arms.

Astrid looked up at him “I can…” in truth though she was scared to go back to the real world, Kain was the only one she’d been around for months now. She had lost her confident, brave exterior and instead was still shaken
——

Eric just laughed grinning “I never consider myself a pain but I’m sure I can try to get there.” He smirked wrapping his ankle over hers so she was effectively pinned in his lap and playfully nuzzled her mark.

He heard her voice, could feel a scared feeling through their reconnecting bond. "Let's get packed then love" He said gently, leading her towards the bedroom. He left her side to grab his own suit case and began throwing things inside. It was time to go back to the real world.

--

Jaylin laughed, feeling him pin her to his lap. "Oh? Well this I gotta see" She said, as he nuzzled her mark. She wriggled a little, but the smile remained on her face. "I'm not sure you know how to be a pain" She added teasingly.

Astrid just nodded softly grabbing her things but pulled on his hoodie. A short while later she was done and walked back into the living room. “I’m ready..”

Eric grinned “good thing we’ve got all day love.” He just wrapped his arms around her and smirked “are you done eating?”

Kain noticed she was wearing his hoodie and smiled. He had his suitcase in one hand and took hers in the other. "Here we go" He said gently. He led the way out of the cabin, shutting the door behind them. The path ahead seemed daunting but it was possible.

--

Jaylin shook her head with a laugh. "Oh boy" She said before nodding. "I am, why?" She was curious about what he was thinking about.

Astrid looked up at him nodding softly and walked beside him heading back towards the castle. She sighed softly the nerves clear through the bond though she was trying to be confident

—-

Eric just scooped her up smirking “just didn’t want to steal you from breakfast if you weren’t done.” He kissed her forehead playfully

Kain squeezed her hand in his. As they walked, eventually the castle came into sight. He swallowed hard, time to face the music. He could feel her nerves and he let out a rumble trying to reassure her.

--

Jay laughed as he picked her up. "Where are we going?" She asked through her laughter. Though she did lean her head against his chest.

Amira looked up at him putting on a brave face, to anyone else she looked fine but Kain could feel her true feelings

—-

Eric smirked “ well where would you like to go?”

Kain let out a low sigh as they stopped at the castle door. "Here we go" He said, squeezing her hand. He knew she was trying hard to be brave, but he could feel the nervous energy. "Together" He added, looking at her with a soft smile. Then he pushed open the castle doors.

--

Jay was about to answer when she heard the castle door open. "Um Eric, are we expecting someone?" She asked, looking at him with concern on her face. She didn't know who was coming into the castle and it unnerved her a bit.

Astrid walked beside holding his hand tightly as they stepped inside finally

—-

Eric set her down with narrowed eyes “no we weren’t.” He wasn’t thrilled that no one had stopped the unwelcome guests before they made it to the castle doors. He headed towards the front with narrowed eyes but paused seeing Eric and Astrid

Kain lifted his head high. He saw Eric come around the corner with Jay just behind him. "Hey guys" He said, not sure what else to say. It had been months since he'd seen Eric. Kain knew what he'd left behind and he wouldn't be surprised if he got yelled at.

--

Jaylin looked nervous as she followed behind him. She didn't expect to see Astrid and Kain there though. Without thinking, she ran over to Astrid. "Hey! How are you?" She asked, excited to see her friend after so long.

Astrid stiffened slightly for a moment but wrapped her arms around Jay in return “I’m okay.. I missed you.”

Eric crossed his arms over his chest “your gone for months and I get hey?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back