• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crossing the line 1x1 with Hazbin_Transformers

Characters
Here
Kain tried his best to calm her down, he rumbled, he purred, before he finally wrapped her up as tight as he could in his arms, placing a kiss on the mark and nuzzling into her neck. "Astrid, I'm here, your safe love" He said softly.
--
Jay looked over at Eric. "I'm fine, just not super hungry. promise" She didn't want him to worry over her being worried for him. That wouldn't help anyone. She could only hope that things would go back to normal soon.

Astrid seemed to finally start to settle again as he kissed on her mark and wrapped her up in a tight hug. Her whining finally being to settle down as she fell back into a deeper slumber.

Eric frowned not seeming happy with that answer but left it be for now. He finished his second drink and stretched “i suppose i should get back to that work now..”

Kain smiled, happy that she was content again. He laid himself back down, slipping back into slumber, her held tight in his arms.

Jay looked over at him and frowned. “You need more rest, you can’t keep running yourself ragged” Her voice dripped with worry as she looked at him.

They said they are taking the server offline for a bit tonight 😭 but hopefully it fixes things

Astrid slept heavily not stirring again

-

Eric looked at her “there’s work that needs to be done… I had a nap.. it’s just a bit until bed.”

I know, I read that! Hopefully it works! :( I hope it’s a quick fix too!

Kain was deep asleep, happy with the progress that’s been made.

Jaylin sighed. “Fine, I’m going to bed. Come whenever you decide you’re done.” She was frustrated, worried and upset. Getting up from her seat, she moved out of the hall and headed to their room. Changing into comfy clothes and laying on the bed, blanket over her yet wide awake.

Astrid slept heavily only occasionally stirring

—-
Eric flinched whining faintly as she just got up and left. He just bitterly walked into the office and stayed for a few hours finally making a dent in the work.

He finally walked into their room cautiously climbing into bed beside her with a sigh trying not to wake her.

Kain was out like a light, happy.

Jaylin had fallen asleep eventually, though when Eric climbed in, she startled before turning half asleep and snuggling into his chest with a little sigh.

Astrid slowly began to stir with a tired groan

Eric wrapped his arms around her body with a soft sigh as he slowly drifted into a deep sleep. He slept heavily well into the morning keeping her tucked into his chest.

Kain felt Astrid stir in his arms and he blinked open his eyes. Yawning, he brought her closer to his chest. "Morning love" He said, kissing her head gently.

--

Jaylin woke in the morning to her being tucked into his chest. She was still mad at him for yesterday evening, and so she tried to wiggle her way out of his arms. She could sense he was still asleep, hopefully she could get free without waking him up.

Astrid purred sleepily opening her eyes “good morning Kain..”

Eric was tightly holding onto her so her wriggling was beginning to cause him to stir. He moaned with a whine like he didn’t want her to leave just nuzzling her into his chest more.

Kain smiled, looking at her. "Did you have a good sleep?" He asked her.

--

Jaylin out a little growl of frustration at the grip. Huffing with annoyance she rolled her eyes. She tried wiggling out again, trying not to enjoy being tucked into his chest.

Astrid nodded softly with a little purr “mostly… the nightmares want to come back… they stayed mostly away though..

-

Eric startled awake blinking when he heard Jaylin growl, groggily blinking as he tried to figure out what happened. He had immediately let go when she growled in frustration, she now had complete freedom to get up but Wric just looked confused.

Kain nodded. "I noticed. I did try to help" He said gently, running his fingers through her hair.

--

Jaylin felt him let go but she noticed the confusion on his face. She sighed, sitting up in bed, pushing herself against the headboard. "I'm still mad at you" She said, her arms crossed over her chest.

Astrid just curled back into his chest more “i think it helped..” She purred faintly as she ran his fingers through her hair “thank you..”

—-
He groggily rubbed his face blinking awake more but whined just looking down when she spoke. “I’m sorry Jay…”

He rumbled as he listened to her. "You're welcome love" He said softly, enjoying having her close to him again.

--

She sighed heavily. The whine hurt her heart as she looked at him. "It's gonna take more than that. I'm your mate. I'm worried about you, you needed rest, not to push yourself further." She said, her voice soft. "I don't need you breaking down from exhaustion." She added.

Astrid just rest her head against his chest “please don’t never leave me like that again…” she mumbled

-

Eric whined nearly submissive as he reached out and drug her back into his lap. Wrapping his arms around her torso so neither of them could go anywhere. “I’m sorry…” he mumbled

Kain shook his head "I'm never leaving you again. They'll have to drag me away" He said, kissing the top of her head.

--

Jay struggled at first as he dragged her back into his lap. She heard his whine and gave back a small purr. "You better be" She said with a small huff, dropping her head back on his chest.

Astrid curled up, it rather easy with how much smaller then him she was. “Good..” was all she could muster

Eric nuzzled her neck, kissing her mark and submissively just tilted his head slightly for her. “I promise.. truly am..”

Kain smiled, wrapping his arms around her tighter. "I love you my little mate, I hope you know that. Even with how I've been acting" He said gently.

--

Jay couldn't stay mad at him. She purred as he kissed her mark. She twisted in his grip, and looked him in the eyes. "I guess I forgive you" She said, kissing his cheek gently.

Astrid wriggled slightly so he didn’t smother her but smiled softly “I know.. you made it hard to see though..”

—-

Eric was submissively avoiding her gaze until she twisted to face him and spoke. “Thank you…” he mumbled just wrapping her up tighter.

Kain adjusted his grip as she wriggled. He smiled at her back "And I will never stop apologizing" He responded. "It was the biggest mistake I ever made" He added, running a hand through her hair gently.

--

Jay smiled, feeling him wrap her up tighter. "You're too handsome for your own good" She said playfully. "It's not fair, I can't stay mad at you" She added, snuggling closer to him.

Astrid just nodded softly seeming to enjoy him playing with her hair as she relaxed in his arms just soaking in his attention while she could.
—-

Eric grinned “I have to have something in my favor.” He leaned back in the blankets throwing them over the both of them

He held her close still, not wanting to ruin the moment. Eventually this would end, and the real world would be there, waiting for them at the castle, Kain knew it.

--

Jaylin sighed, rolling her eyes. "Oh boy" She said playfully, but just cuddled into his side. "Are we gonna stay in bed all day today?" She asked with a laugh.

Astrid just closed her eyes tired but not enough so to fall alseep again but just wanted to soaked up his attention. Her wolf finally while he couldn’t tell was soaking in his attention as well.

Eric hummed “maybe. Depends if something calls our name.” He chuckled holding her close

Kain rested his head on hers, fingers going back to running through her hair. He hummed softly, no particular tune, just a peaceful little hum. He didn't want to break this moment.

--

Jaylin sighed happily, she was content in his arms. "I wonder what could possibly call our name?" She asked with a small laugh, snuggling closer to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back