• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crossing the line 1x1 with Hazbin_Transformers

Characters
Here
Jaylin nodded, smiling as she watched Astrid trot away. She shifted her attention to the woods behind her. "Before she was queen, she was my friend. I was saying good bye" She snapped. A growl sounded before the presence was gone. Jay shifted herself and ran to the pack house, coming to the building and shifted back, heading to her room and throwing herself on the duvet. "What have you gotten yourself into this time Jaylin?" She muttered to herself.
-

Kain scented Astrid on her way back and she was alone. He was curious as to what she'd found out, and was desperate to reassure his friend that everything will be fine.

Eric was nearly pacing in the background, all he could do to keep the little bit of sanity he had. He immediately perked up seeing Astrid, he could smell the faint bit of Jay scent on her and literally couldn’t help himself but hug Astrid but immediately let go realizing he did. He submissively stepped back “sorry Kain..”

Astrid shifted walking over but couldn’t help but giggle when Eric had latched onto her for a moment. “I want to talk with less ears.” She hummed but looked at Eric “it’s complicated but she does wish to see you..”

Kain could see the distress on Eric and held back the growl as he hugged Astrid, knowing that it was because she had his mate's scent on her. He placed a hand on his shoulder "Its ok" Kain said. He held out a hand to Astrid, hearing her words. "Let's go to the castle, its late enough I'm sure Julianne has something waiting for us" He said, before hearing his stomach rumble.

She laughed “im telling you. You have got to start eating lunch.” She looked up at Eric as they started walking back “it’s alright.. promise.” She however tucked herself into Kain side and nudged him, the attempted growl was a little overkill.

Returning to the castle she went to change so she wouldn’t tease Eric before heading down to the donning hall. “Something is up and I think Jay’s gotten herself wrapped up in it.”

He smirked down at Astrid who nudged him. He couldn't help it, it was a male thing. Especially when taking his mate into consideration. "I know, I know" He told her. "I'm trying" He added, "You wanted to nap through lunch too love" He said as they entered the castle. He followed her up to their room, changing into a pair of shorts and a shirt, taking off the overcoat and crown with a sigh. Moments later, he found himself in the dining hall with a spread of different sandwiches on the table and two full steins of cow blood at his and Eric's places. "I was afraid something might happen, but we will do what we can to help her out of it. Your mate is like family to us, just as you are" He said, looking at Eric for the last piece of the sentence.

Eric just looked up at him “thank you..” He had settled finally for the time being, his hug having wrapped her scent around him but looked at Astrid “what is the matter..?”

Astrid frowned making a plate “I am not sure. She would not say at the time but we were being watched. She wants to come here to talk, whoever it is I do not believe will cross the border uninvited..”

Kain took a drink of his stein before looking over at Astrid. "They'd be foolish to come near the castle but I can increase border patrols for the next week so we can speak to her sooner rather than later. We should visit Alpha Ryan within the next day. The sooner we can find out what's happening, the sooner we can act" He said, taking a bite of a ham sandwich that he'd put on his plate, alongside a chicken salad sandwich.

Astrid nodded softly “be discreet, though Kain we don’t want them to know we are onto them. I was going to speak with Ryan and see if she could come over for a run… it isn’t suspicious that way and she’ll be free to speak.”

Kain nodded. "I won't make it look dramatic. I'll increase gradually on the border but on the premise that we are making sure there aren't any border fights while mates figure each other. That shouldn't tip anything off. You can speak to Ryan tomorrow if you'd like while I speak to my patrols" He said, suggesting a divide and conquer. He trusted his mate, even if he was over protective, and knew she could handle herself. "Take her for a real run first on our trail then we can bring these two together in the rec room" He added, finishing his second sandwich and taking another drink from the stein.

Astrid nodded with a hum but smirked “ I planned a real run either way.” She was worried about her meeting Eric having seen just how much distain and fear Jay had but knew the longer the were apart the more it would begin to pull her

He smirked back at her before smiling. "I figured" He said. "Eric, we'll get through this" He added, placing a hand on the man's shoulder in support. "I don't know about you two, but I'm ready to lay down." He said, finishing his drink. He was worried for his friend, no his brother, and knew that this wouldn't be an easy path but they could navigate it together. Something huge was on the horizon but he had no idea what it would bring. Right now, all he wanted was to lay down with his mate and try to relax.

Eric dipped his head “I don’t think I can lay down if I tried…”

Astrid finished up her food with a soft nod “a nap sounds nice right about now.”

- want to skip to next morning when she goes to speak with Jay?-

He sent a sympathetic look over to Eric. "I'm sure my sister can tire you out" He said, trying to lighten the mood. Lily had a bad habit of staying up all night and the nannies had basically given up on trying to keep her to a schedule. He stood up, holding a hand to Astrid.

- sure -

Astrid was already awake getting ready to go visit Alpha Ryan and drag Jay back over for a run and speak with Eric. She smiled playfully “good morning Kain,” she laughed

Kain yawned, getting up from the bed. He smiled at her with a laugh. "Good morning love" He said, stepping towards her and wrapped her in a quick hug with a kiss to her forehead. "I see you're ready to go" He added, taking a quick step backwards with a grin.

She playfully laughed “ you’re the one sleeping in the morning away. We have things to do.” She returned his hug, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

He rumbled at the kiss before smiling at her. "Is morning not, by definition for sleeping?" He asked tilting his head. He sent a teasing wink at her before grabbing a some clothes and changing real quick. "Breakfast and then we get things going? I'll take Eric with me to talk to the patrols and you go grab Jay" He said, holding a hand out.

She took his hand “deal.” She smirked though “it’s past morning sleeping time. Be happy I kept my wolf quiet this long.” She walked out of their room and headed to the dining hall

He smiled over at her as they walked. "The moment you bounce on the bed in wolf form will probably be the day my heart restarts from fright" He teased, though that would definitely be one way to wake up. They headed into the dining hall and he pulled her seat out before sitting himself. On the table was various breakfast foods like sausage, bacon, pancakes and waffles along with his favorite, corn beef hash and Eric's favorite ham steak. He had a stein of pig blood and took a sip from it.

Astrid just gave him a look “don’t be giving her any ideas! She’s already bad enough as it is!” She walked in with him and sat down with a grin. “Oh her food gets better by the meal.” She started making herself a whole plate just smiling

He laughed at that comment about her wolf as he filled his own plate. "Hey if she wants to jump on the bed then fine, just clean off the fur" He joked, taking a drink from his stein before taking a bite of the hash on his plate.

She just grinned finishing up her plate “no promises.” She teased just relaxing back in the chair waiting for him to finish so they could part their ways for the morning.

He shrugged his shoulders as he finished his food. "If I have to take a lint roller to the duvet" He laughed, his tone light as he finished his drink. He stretched his back as he leaned against the chair before standing. "Ready to do this?" He asked, getting to his feet.

She nodded playfully “well good thing I can make friends with the cleaning ladies and problem solved on my end.” She stood taking his hand and walking out of the dinning hall. She headed outside “meet you back here later?”

Kain nodded, kissing her forehead. “Go get your friend” He said, walking back into the castle to search for Eric. He knew the border patrol members and where to find the captain of the group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back