• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Crossing Fields

Iallcsz

Needs some Roleplays
Hello !

I am starting a casual romance roleplay taking place during the summer. The focus of the roleplay will mostly be on the character interactions. So the roleplay will have a schedule, activites, and sports to help the characters interact. If you would like to join the future roleplay please post below.

I'll will post the link when the roleplay is completed. I would like to have a few people sign-up before I create the roleplay so things will progress more quickly. If you are fan of romantic roleplays, please consider joining this roleplay. I'll tag you if you replied to the thread.

Thanks for reading~!

The roleplay is up! Make sure you submit early on to ensure a spot.

Link:
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/crossing-fields.96928/

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that I'd know anything about it!

And with it so even, you could have four couples OR...

If someone else joined, you could have three-love-triangles!

Three may be a bit far-fetched but one would be enough I imagine or maybe there could be...

A five-point love-tetragram!

Don't worry about the references because half the time I forget what I'm talking about. I just blab. Or we can have a Love decagon... Unless it would just be an orgy at that point...

...But that's saying love has to end in intercourse.

What if it's strictly platonic?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back