• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Crossdressing Plot(Open)

Zotohxan

1,2, Buckle my shoe. 3,4, Let's RP some more~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey guys! So, normally I only have some pairings I'm kinda caving, but at the moment there's a specific plot I'm kind of into. I know it's not for everyone, but I've had a few partners in the past who have been up for playing something like this.

Here's the plot:
My character has just moved due to her mother's job relocating her. She's eighteen years old and about to transfer into the senior class at the local high school, much to her dismay. Because of the nature of her mother's job, and the woman's distrust of her own daughter due to certain decisions over the last couple of years, she's being put into a boarding house the school has on campus. To keep my character from being home alone, and to keep her under constant supervision.
This is where your character comes in. 'She' was a new transfer at the beginning of the school year. Now halfway through, my character will be yours' first roommate. Little will my character know, that yours is actually a male, crossdressing for his own personal reasons, masquerading 100% as a female, and passing pretty well, considering there has been little to no suspicion on him.
The two become friends fairly quickly, but my character notices how yours is rather distant despite their friendship. She starts paying more attention to little things, trying to figure your character out, and eventually maybe does.​

I'm hoping that this eventually turns into a romance RP, but obviously that will be a bit off, as my character identifies as heterosexual, and believes that your character is a girl.
I prefer to roleplay over either PMs or email, as I often don't get notifications about new replies to threads. (I actually prefer emails since the mobile app went down, and the mobile site is weirdly laggy on my phone.)

All I ask of a partner:
1)Try to be literate. I understand typos. So long as I can understand what you're typing, and you don't use 'text talk' in the rp, I'm fine with whatever.
2)I can usually match post length pretty well, but my typical length is 1-2 paragraphs. Starters being considerably longer until dialogue between characters starts up.
3)Tell me if you have any triggers or hard limits in an RP. I personally don't have any, I'm open for whatever, but I NEVER want to make someone else uncomfortable. Please be upfront about anything you don't want to include in an rp. If you remember later on, tell me then.
4)Don't be closed-minded. Even though my main character is straight, I often wind up doubling with characters of different sexualities, gender identities, etc. and I myself am nonbinary and pansexual. I will NOT tolerate bigotry.

So... I guess if you're up for this, and you agree with my rules, either reply here or PM me! :) Hope you all have a good day!

[EDIT 4/21/2021]
I'd also be down for switching this to a different gender pairing, if you want! My character can be either male or female, and yours can identify however you'd like.

[EDIT 4/16/24]
Wow! Okay, so I made this post a veerrrrry long time ago. Time really does fly!
I'm very interested in doing a crossdressing plot again though, so I figured I would try to revamp this old one! You can see my original posting above if you want, but a few things have definitely changed since then, as I'll outline below. (Using spoilers just to try and keep it a little less cluttered-looking.)

MC has just moved due to still living with her mother and her mother's job relocating them. She's 21 years old and about to transfer into the sophmore class at the local private college halfway through the semester, much to her dismay. Due to certain circumstances, MC got herself into over the past few years, her mother will not allow her to live at home while she's going to school. Her only option is to live on campus, accepting whatever roommate they place her with.
This is where YC comes in. 'She' was a new transfer at the beginning of the school year. Now halfway through the year, MC will be YC's first roommate.
Little will MC know, YC is actually male, crossdressing for his own personal reasons, masquerading 100% as a female, and passing pretty well, considering there has been little to no suspicion on him.
The two become friends fairly quickly, but MC notices how YC is rather distant despite their friendship. She starts paying more attention to little things, trying to figure your character out, and eventually maybe does.
  • I'm definitely hoping that this will turn into a romance RP. MC is a closeted bisexual, so maybe she starts crushing on YC before even finding out his true gender, which I think could make for even more interesting drama.
  • Whatever YC's reasoning is for crossdressing is totally up to you! As far as I'm concerned, YC actually could be transgender and just dressing how they prefer/feel comfortable dressing. I'm down for whatever you want. :)
  • I'd also be down for if you wanted to add some fantasy/supernatural elements like vampires, werewolves, elves, etc. (Not super comfortable with doing just straight up magic like witches and warlocks, it's just not my cup of tea. Sorry ^^')
  • Also, if there's anything in particular you'd like to change about the plot, I'm totally open to hearing ideas! This was just a basic idea of what I'm looking for.
  • I can RP here, through email, or through discord, whatever is easiest for you.
  • Please be 18+! I'm 20+ and it honestly just makes me feel more comfortable to roleplay with people who are over 18.
  • My replies are typically 1-2 paragraphs, being longer in the starter, then dying down to my regular, steady 1-2 as the RP progresses. There will likely be less length when the characters are in dialogue, as in my opinion it gets way too easy for characters to talk over each other and move on from topics way too quickly when you try to pack in a whole book before the other character can even respond.
    • On that note, so long as I don't receive one-liners all the time, I don't really mind whatever length of replies you send through
  • Please tell me if you have any triggers/limits I need to know about. My characters often have somewhat dark histories, but I'm more than happy to adjust as needed!
  • I do not tolerate bigotry OOC. IC is free game as far as I'm concerned, but OOC I'm not okay with any racism, homophobia, transphobia, etc.

If you're interested in the plot or have anymore questions for me, please don't hesitate to reply here or PM me!

Last edited:
BUMP after many years haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back