• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cross Blades: The Divine Conquerors Main

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Katie Moon

black-cat-jpg.662968

Asking Questions
Interaction
: Dirk, Ezra, Tobias, Rojy
Mention
: Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture Heartfelt Heartfelt StaidFoal StaidFoal Solirus Solirus
Around: Viper Actual Viper Actual YsFanatic YsFanatic @MorgathosTheRussian Juju Juju @Ace Cream
Every time Katie touched a head, a subtle change happened on the tattoo located on his neck. The change was not a physical one; it was like there was an invisible line added to the formation, signalling the addition of a connection. However, when he patted -- or tried to pat -- the head of the middle-aged uncle, his paw went right through it.

"What the-"
he was taken aback. What just happened? Before he could process what happened, the uncle phased through the two guys... and sat on a chair. His mind blanked. The sight of Rojy sitting on a chair confused him so much he ignored Tobias x-raying him (which would show a cat-shaped skeleton with strangely shaped tail bones). How? He to phase through only living beings but not a dead object, it made the uncle similar to a poltergeist... but the uncle wasn't transparent!

Rojy's mentions of frozen flesh only confused Katie further as it meant he wasn't a ghost. However, Tobias' muttering opened a new possible theory for him.

"You can manipulate space!" Katie exclaimed. He turned even more determined to bring this uncle along. Anyone who could control space was a plus in his book! Katie floated toward Rojy, around

"Wait, no. You should go with me, uncle. It won't be too fun here after everyone's gone. Also, everyone middle-aged and doesn't look special is an uncle unless I know your name. What's your name?"

As Katie chattered over Rojy, Tobias and Ezra were having their conversation. He waved Ezra's inquiry off.

"Just ask all you want! I want to wait for this uncle before going anyway. You wait too, hunter guy. It looks like everyone wants to stay for now."

Then he turned back to Rojy.

"I'm Katie. I'm a cat. I can control space too! I'm levitating using a spell now. How do you phase through things like that? I can do that too, but usually I become invisible and blind and deaf when I did that, so it wasn't too useful. You look like someone from a technology world, though. Or are you from a magitech world?"

Now, Katie wasn't usually chatty in particular, but this was his first time seeing someone who could phase through things without being a ghost! Even further, someone that looked modern!

Rojy Erac

Rojy remained sitting down, hoping he would get a couple more laughs before leaving. Though to his surprise, SIN had summoned some cinnamon rolls on his lap. The simple look at them made Rojy water his mouth as even though Rojy didn’t eat, he enjoyed having the taste in his mouth. He grabbed one and began eating. Immediately after taking a bite from one, Rojy got a short flashback of him sitting down on a table in a coffee shop, enjoying his cinnamon roll with coffee.

This made Rojy tear up a bit due to the memories he managed to form again and due to how good they were. He moved his gaze to SIN. “Goodness, these are amazing, I don’t mean to be insistent, but would you also be able give me some coffee. I know it’s a selfish request, but I’d be even more thankful.” Rojy smiled at SIN washing off the tears he had on his eyes.

Though before he could enjoy his other rolls, he was first questioned by the astronomer who surprised, asked Rojy for a sample of his blood. In that moment Rojy froze, while he was remembering some pleasant memories, the simple mention of the astronomer wanting a blood sample from him, led Rojy to remember some… unpleasant memories. Before Rojy could say anything that would’ve probably made him look bad, the Astronomer forgave him for his attitude, Calming Rojy down.

The cat came up next, more talkative than before. It asked about how Rojy could phase through things which it followed up by explaining it could control space and do similar things with different results. “I suppose you can call it manipulating space, the whole phasing thing is a side effect or a limitation this power has. Though it is very useful I must say.” Rojy said trying to be vague and revealing little about his power. He really didn’t want to reveal much else to people that could potentially become his enemies. “Also, I’m not from a magi tech world, or whatever it's called, last time I checked my world had already colonized a couple planets and even began building large cities in said planets. Though I never was able to travel to them due to how expensive it was.” Rojy said as he took another bite from his cinnamon roll.

Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture StaidFoal StaidFoal Damafaud Damafaud @ anyone else in the area

Kotori & Wakinyan
Interaction: Gohan510 Gohan510 || Mention: Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture
1551010857_kirin1-png.660208
Thin strands of electricity crackled between Kotori's fingers, forming a flickering net as delicate as gossamer. She pressed this onto Wakinyan's head, letting the energy run through his hide like a rippling tide of raindrops. A ghostly blue rose from the beast's fur and scales but faded as soon as her magic did. Hoping this was a good sign, Kotori repeated this, but there was no change. Sighing, she accepted that the only way to wake him would be SIN's tattoo. At least, she hoped so.

Kotri was staring at Wakinyan when Hitori approached her, offering her an introduction. She took his hand by the wrist, shaking it as was customary, and mustered up a fleeting smile. If only these were happier circumstances, “It is good to meet you, Hitorikage. I am Kotori, and behind me is Wakinyan, Heavenly Beast and Guardian of the Skies.”

Kotori tilted her head towards the sleeping Wakinyan, eyes dulling. That title had meant something at one point, striking wonder and fear as lightning struck the earth. It dawned on her that now it was only words, as devoid of meaning as it was once full. In a way, it was a blessing that Wakinyan was still asleep. Just thinking of explaining the situation to him made her heart tighten. The beast had been ancient by the time she was born. She could hardly begin to understand the memories he would have of their dead world.

“I must apologize. He is still…recovering.” Kotori trailed off, not knowing what to call his condition. She looked once more at the strange mark on the beast's shoulder. It appeared like two interlocked swirls, flowing from opposite ends to form a rough circle. She looked closer and with a slight shiver, realized it reminded her of the dark storm that had smothered her world. Still, something was different this time. A new line had appeared on the outskirt of the tempest, like a stray wind. What could be the cause? SIN did say that she could communicate with any champion she had encountered. Did this mean she had opened up a 'connection' with Hitori?

She turned back to face Hitori, gaze drifting to the mark on his forearm. “That mark...It allows for communication with another mark-bearer for one hour each day. I might be able to wake up Wakinyan with it, but I must first ensure I know how to use it. Wakinyan is... well I do not want to startle him. He has never slept before and I admit that I am unsure of how he shall react. Hitorikage, would you allow me to communicate through your mark?"

Should Hitori gave her permission, she would begin her attempt. She focussed on her mark, envisioning the invisible link between her and Hitori and channelling her thoughts into it.

Hitorikage can you hear me?

Ezra nodded his thanks to Katie and extracted what little bit of information SIN offered them. He hadn't gotten much from it, and his objective didn't change: he'd head capital-wards and begin inquiring towards the theology of this world. When Ezra was a budding investigator, he operated on three basic principles, and this was one of them: start at the heart. If he wanted to truly solve the mysteries of SIN, a self-proclaimed God, then seeing if he features in any Pantheon of this world was the only place to begin.

He would then take in all the information he could from his partners shoold wing off their miscellaneous abilities. It was entertainment, as well as insightful -- Ezra on some level knew this was his detective's brain at work, the belief that any and all information is worthwhile. Because of course, it wasn't true; these people and their powers had nothing to do with his task. He shook his head at himself, laughing that condescending laugh he saved for criminals who thought he wasn't wise to them. Perhaps he really did enjoy a show far too much.

"I say!" He called everyone to attention. "I suppose it's my turn to show off that I'm capable of. Allow me to take you back in time..." Ezra snapped his fingers, and the sun would set but the moon would not rise. It was darkness of its purest form. A fitting backdrop it would make, he decided, as a spotlight from nowhere would click on with a snap. "...to the story of a young girl and her father."

Those at the crossroads would now find themselves guests of an old man in his comfortable, English study, only he wasn't greating them warmly. A small room, but one couldn't help but feel it'd be bigger if not for the oversized oaken desk filling a quarter of it. Peeking over the deskchair was a window giving view of a beautifully terrifying snowstorm. The embers of a fire now extinguished timidly shine from beneath kindling in the brick fireplace. And taking centre-stage, a woman and the old man, neither taking heed of their guests -- their audience. The former staring down her noise at the latter, as if she didn't want to look at him directly. She had her arm stretched out to him, and he was reaching for it, but she was not trying to help him up.

She held a revolver, jabbing it directly, repeatedly, cruelly into the old man's face.

"The young girl loved her father, and he loved her in turn." Ezra narrated ironically over the scene.

The man was waving his arms, trying his best to disarm his attacker. It was a pathetic scene, seeing a man like him on his knees, groveling at the mercy of a young 20-something woman. "Please, you can't do this! I love you, I always have! Have you never loved me!?" he was crying. Maybe she was too.

"They spent the whole of her life together, in perfect harmony, here in this country home in Sussex." Ezra continued.

She sneered meanly at her terribly terrible, awfully awful, poorly poor father. For a moment her resolve broke -- from pity, from grief, from guilt. She lowered the revolver to her side.

"They had never fought, nor had a mean-spirited word to bring up against the other person."

Suddenly the room felt empty. The walls would fall away, and the scene would disappear. The desk would fly off into a void. The floor would fall out from beneath them but nobody would go with it. It was just a woman and her dad. A man and his darling little girl.

They were now gone too. The revolver run out in the darkness.

Everyone was back at the crossroads. The sun was back. The woman was begging for her life. Begging, pleading, crying, gripping at Ezra's coat -- Ezra, who now held the revolver in his hand as blood streamed down the girl's face. "That's why she thought she could get away with it." The revolver would fire again, and the visage of the woman would be struck. It'd turn to particles that'd scatter to the wind. Not long after, the revolver followed.

"That, my friends, is my power. What do you think?"

Damafaud Damafaud Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture StaidFoal StaidFoal Juju Juju YsFanatic YsFanatic Solirus Solirus Anyone Anyone else at the crossroads.

Hitori Kage
“It is good to meet you, Hitorikage. I am Kotori, and behind me is Wakinyan, Heavenly Beast and Guardian of the Skies.”

Hitori made a shaking movement as they touched each other. He laughed a bit when she added his whole name together, but he knew she doesn't know his name. Nodding once she mentioned the Guardian of the skies.

“I’m sure not a lot of people will remember but, I will remember his legacy as it is now left in your old world. Just call me Hitori that’s fine. Don’t worry I’m a heavy sleeper too, so I understand. When he wakes up can’t wait to meet him too”

Once she let go of him he noticed the strange flower symbol on his right forearm. He was called out for dozing off too. Hitori will

“That mark...It allows for communication with another mark-bearer for one hour each day. I might be able to wake up Wakinyan with it, but I must first ensure I know how to use it. Wakinyan is... well I do not want to startle him. He has never slept before and I admit that I am unsure of how he shall react. Hitorikage, would you allow me to communicate through your mark?"

“Like mental conversation? He never slept before?! If he gets up mad I’ll help you calm him, hopefully he’s not too ferocious. Of course lets do this!”

Once acknowledging they were sharing Links Hitori closed his eyes taking deep breaths to calm himself. Once gaining his calm mind and soul he could hear her voice.

Yeah I can hear you just fine. Can you hear me?
Juju Juju

NORTESTRA-

The kingdom of Nortestra is a land of fertile plains and dense imperial cities. The nation in its prime ruled most of the continent and battled its enemies with regal excellence unmatched by any. Filled to the brim with knights and proud citizens of the empire, Nortestra stood strong and united for many years, controlling most of the continent with a firm and strict grip. Proud and unmatched in her honor, Nortestra is a nation known for great champions and kind heroes, but also her cruel princes and malevolent warmongerers. The Nortestran empire at one point for several decades ruled over Mollug. The Mollug people have not forgotten this and they are proud of their heritage as their people threw the invader out. Mollug eventually found its way out of the yoke of Imperial Nortestran power and set itself on the path to becoming a strong nation.

The capital has been under siege for over a year now and many thousands lie dead beneath the walls of Castellan. The countryside surrounding the fortress has been burnt to a crisp and lies in ruin. The anger of Mollug had ruined Nortestra, brought it to a smoldering shadow of its former self. What remains is on the verge of collapse, three of its 4 last cities lie under siege. Armies of mercenaries, religious fanatics, and Mollug’s finest warriors bring fire and steel to the last inhabitants of the once-great empire. The great forests of the Red Empire are razed and decaying, its mountain’s emptied and hallowed, it's wondrous plains are blood-soaked and tainted with death. Hope is in short supply whereas despair is more plentiful than ever.

Castellan is Nortestra’s finest city and most beloved jewel, a shining beacon of prosperity and power that has found itself nearing the end of its days. Surrounded by multiple walls and brimming with thousands upon thousands of citizens and soldiers the capital of Nortestra has been defended for hundreds of years by the famed Oltrettian Spellswords; An army of warrior spellcasters joined together by martial pride and Nortestran nationalism. This and a loyal garrison and standing force of several thousand warriors defended the city with fury and faith; Now few of these great warriors remain, desperately attempting to stem the tide of Mollug's dark crusade. The Nortestrans respect strength but are known to seek the betterment of their home nation. This pride and strength have allowed them to win the day in other hopeless scenarios so the conflict at Castellan is still very much a very dangerous place to be.

siege-fantasy-art-wallpapers_36303_2560x1600.jpg
Castellan is under siege, its last several thousand warriors man the walls with the bitter defiance of the already damned. The royals have taken to command in numbers unsees since Nortestra's founding and heroes aplenty have risen and fallen on both sides of the walls. Three generals command the defense of Castellan and three commands the assault on the city. Each of these individuals is powerful and determined; No matter the outcome of this battle, Nortestra will be forever changed. Magic, spells, and fire light up each night with uncaring abandon and devastating effect. Siege towers bristling with armaments rumble onwards towards the walls and the ruined walls themselves still hold many powerful spellcasters. Despite this, the battle seems unwinnable for Nortestra right now and all the Mollugs really need to do is starve their enemy out or just throw everything they have at them. No help is coming for Nortestra, or so they think....

MOLLUG-

800px-Divinity's_Reach_cliff_concept_art.jpg

Verruk​

The nation of Mollug was once a vassal of Nortestra before evolving into an independent nation, a powerful and influential merchant kingdom. Upon the acquisition of the Jaded Tome by the once-benevolent and democratic High Council of Mollug the nation changed swiftly. Now an Autocratic warmongering nation known for its cruelty and violence, Mollug has changed much from its humble origins. The Jaded Tome, a grimoire of powerful shadow and fire magic slowly through a mysterious effect of the book began to influence its readers and holders turning them cunning and violent towards their fellow man. The book is millennia old and is said to be one of the earliest tomes of magic written. Rumors say it is infused with the power of 10,000 dead sorcerers, each purposefully gifting their life and energy in unholy suicide rituals to imbue the book with their power. Whatever the case is, the book is very powerful and that power is being used.

In the time after Mollug's secession the power of Nortestra waned; Mollug seeing an opportunity declared a dark crusade on the kingdom, calling the acolytes of the Jaded Tome and it's many followers to serve Mollug's High Council. Nortestra and Mollug have fought bitterly ever since with Mollug slowly but surely gaining ground on the wasting kingdom of Red and Gold. Countless innocents have died and the battles fought are innumerable, and at this point, many believe the Mollug High Council simply maintains the war to satiate the economy of Mollug and the bloodthirst of the many warriors who have found a home in Mollug. However, some believe there may be other more sinister reasons for this age-long war...

In Mollug's capital city of Verruk, strength, cunning, and mercilessness reign supreme. The Black Academy, The Ravenrock Fortress and The Walls of Genevault the Unconquered all belong to this dark and cold city. Mollug's capital is a cold place surrounded by mountains and swamps, the road to the city itself dotted with multiple small fortresses and cities. The capital is surrounded by a near-impenetrable set of walls built by the infamous warlord Genevault the Unconquered, a warrior in ages past said to have tamed an army of dragons. The Ravenrock Fortress is a massive castle studded with mage towers and walls for siege equipment to be placed upon; It is the home of The Mollug High Council and is guarded by the infamous Inquisitors of the Black Academy. Deady warriors and bodyguards all, wherever the nobility of Mollug is, you can count on at least one inquisitor being nearby.

The nation despite its strength is barely being held together. The war and the enemies all around Mollug are the only thing keeping the nation from unraveling. Rebellions and coups in the past have always been shut down with lethal force and hundreds upon hundreds have been executed for the sake of the nation. Despite the bloody endings to all these coups and revolutions, the people of Mollug still hunger for freedom and already yet another group has begun to gain influence in the country gathering many supporters to their side under the command of a trio of mysterious and powerful figures, one of which is said to use the very blood of her enemies to slay them. A revolution would be good for Mollug, but under the command of those three, perhaps not for very long...

The Solomon Fortress, Czarsnikei-

The Solomon Fortress is one of the greatest military strongholds on the entire continent and possibly even in all of Valucia. Defended by the greatest armies of Czarsnikei the northernmost nation of the continent, it is a battle-hardened area haunted by the scars of age past battles with Nortestra and far more recent conflicts with Molug. The men defending the post do so with an unshakeable faith in their beliefs and a code of honor that binds them to their comrades and leaders like none other. Commanded by one of the greatest swordsmen in all of Valucia, the stronghold has never fallen to an attacker. Built by Solomon the Architect in the Age of Demons, the fortress is sturdy and bristling with mage spires and archer towers, at one point being the northernmost fortress in all of Valucia; The Age of Demons was a hundred-year strife where the demons of the most northern continent came down from their isolated wasteland to bring terror and ruin to the mortals of the time. Ending in a battle of epic proportions the demons eventually began to recede and return to their homes in the North.

Czarsnikei has never forgotten the dangers of the beast in the North. In response, they have become an entirely autocratic soldiering nation, utterly dedicated to defense and inner prosperity. Czarsnikei and her soldiers maintain an ever more paranoid watch for the rest of the continent, however ungrateful they may be. Wrapped in long dark trenchcoats with Japanese styled samurai armor and equipped with blades and magic and advanced crossbow technology the Czarsnikeians are a force to be reckoned with. Despite their strength however the rulers of Czarsnikei fear the North extremely, they have not forgotten the Age Of Demons at all and the country has been turned into a potential battlefield because of it. Filled with fortresses, watchtowers and emergency encampments, Czarsnikei is a land that has been molded into a nation-fortress. The people of this land have been raised not into god-fearing folk, but demon-fearing ones.

The Demons of the Northern Wastes are rare sights in most of the world and only a little more common in Czarsnikei. The devastation they bring is no joke however, there is a reason the Northern continent is referred to as The Northern Wastes. Czarsnikei is a land of snow-covered plains and forests with a strange abundance of valuable minerals and metals being found in the few mountains and valleys of the land. Currently, the nation has a profitable sea trade empire and its soldiers are often hired out to foreign nations or expeditions. Czarsnikei has also industrialized to a point not seen by many nations with a very efficient bureaucracy system maintaining control to an effective degree. Their weapon manufacturing is very high quality and their training camps have given rise to one of Valucia's most discipline and modern armies.

Currently, a small Mollug army besieges the fortress, more there to show Mollug is still a threat then to actually invade currently. Demons north of the fortress in the heartlands are normally rare but as of recently, they have been sighted even south of the Solomon fortress, even near Verruk and Nortestra. Troubling signs indeed and the ruling class of Czarsnikei is beginning to become paranoid; Men are being drafted, villages are being emptied and the major cities have begun to fortify themselves. Bad signs indeed; The North is a dangerous place. The fortress most northern on the coast is known as The Klaus Castle, defended by ancient magic and an Order of powerful dragon berserkers known for their mighty War Axes. The Solomon Fortress stands on guard and its commander is wary of assault, he himself convinced the end times are upon them.

Last edited:
Ullis Hrundu

Ullis had a terrible tolerance for alcohol, so much so that with a couple of sips he would almost fall unconscious. Though he did recover extremely quickly from harmful effects inside his body, and soon he was no longer drunk, getting a clearer picture of what was going on.

“Bloody hell, I thought I put everything away in my bag. Also you people should stop drinking.” Ullis snatched the bottle away, almost empty and saw his own face in the reflection. “Oh for crying out loud.” Ullis saw the blood in his neck and began cleaning it off with some napkins he took out of the bag of holding. “There we go, that made me look like a fucking vampire, I hope no one got the wrong Idea.” Ullis said to himself softly. “Aaand I have a feeling they’re about to fall asleep. Great, now I can’t enjoy more of this wine.” Ullis put on his armor again and sat down enjoying the music and the hooded man dancing with the witch.

The sun began to settle down and soon he would need to act as a sort of guard at night. Though most of them wouldn’t trust him, they’d probably be drunk or high enough to not reject and besides he had darkvision so it felt to convenient for him to be nightwatch.

Thus Ullis sat waiting for the party to die down and enjoying it while it still lasted.

@ anyone at the campfire

Dirk Ault

Dirk waited and let the cat talk. Whilst that happened he saw the detective show of his power. Dirk had never seen such a bizarre power, though he should’ve already seen it coming considering he was in a world he didn’t know anything about except for the fact that he could feel his mana increasing more than usual, hinting that the world had more magic than his previous one.

After the detective exclaimed about what people thought about his power, Dirk simply wanted to state that the man had just revealed important information that could be used against him, but decided against it as him stating it would possibly cause others to not reveal their power so Dirk remained quiet and waited.

The Hollow Father
The bird's beak clicked. Servitude was not optimal. Servitude was however not permanent. Perhaps it could prove to be a mutual service, one which would benefit the goal of Evolution? Perhaps so. As the Hollow Father processed this it slowly but surely began to attune to the world around it. Yes, this would work.

Slowly the creature began to digest the very ground around it. In a few days time it would have created a comfortable pit to reside in. From there the Hollow Father would begin its conquest anew.

Hopefully SIN wouldn't mind the mess.

Teranis
My people is gone? My world? Teranis lifted her chin and stared at SIN in silence. She had no words. If his words were true then all that she had known was gone. Gone. The very thought made her sick.
As the others continued to ramble on and make plans Teranis couldn't help but to feel...empty.

Without a word the warrior turned around and simply left, following a lone trail leading into a unknown forest. For the first time in years Teranis felt truly lost and for the first time in her life she had no plan on how to solve the problem right in front of her.

Tobias Nyseth and Mii

"Simply fascinating!"
the astronomer said, witnessing the scene vanish. He had also considered what he said about the multiverse theory, and was now considering Katie's option. If the feline was really building up a group of these individuals, their power would be unfathomable compared to the rest. Smiling widely, Tobias floated over to Katie and said, "Hey, talking cat! I have reconsidered your proposition and will join you on your adventure for yarn or whatever it is cats want!" Who knows? Maybe Katie would make a grand leader, as Ezra said. As he pondered, Tobias accidentally floated into a stack of cooked cup noodles. With a "Whoops!" the broth and noodles almost crash onto the grass. Almost.

Channeling his power, the broth had formed into spheres, floating gently through the air like bubbles. He gave the spilt noodles a light nudge up, and they danced around in the air slowly like a worm. Unseen by Tobias, he lifted up another summon; the "failed cleaning product." "Sorry about the mess!" Tobias said, the contents floating up as he moved his own fingers up as well.

Mii was shocked, of course, but zero-gravity or not, she was more concerned that the noodles were floating away! She bounced forth from the cup she jumped in, swimming fruitlessly in the air towards the bits and crumbs of the noodle cups. Tobias raised his hand flat up, channeling some power. Mii chased after another crumb, engulfing it in her mass. Ahead of the crumb was what she at first thought was another slime. It was small a pitch black, yet sucking up the other crumbs mindlessly. The greedy, voracious slime she was, Mii wouldn't allow a competitor.

Tobias was playing with the black hole he shaped in the palm of his hand. The max size had been reduced to something the size of a ping pong ball, for whatever odd reason. He moved it around the zero-gravity field, sucking up the mess that he spilled. When a larger mass of broth and liquid neared his black hole, Tobias' eyes widened. He clenched his hand into a fist, and the black hole dissipated. "What have I done!" he berated to himself. He almost destroyed the failed cleaning product! Mii continued in her projectory, gobbling another noodle crumb. Tobias reached out to Mii, gently grabbing it with his two hands (Ace Cream dropped out, so I assume it's safe to touch Mii).

"It's..." Tobias was breathless. "It's so soft!" The astronomer couldn't help but pet the slime, coddling it like a child. From Mii came a light rumble, but Tobias perceived her growl as hunger. "You want food?" he guessed, earning an ecstatic plea from Mii. He flicked one finger at Rojy's cinnamon rolls, making three float into the air. He needed to know how this cleaning product worked, and so Tobias applied zero-gravity on Mii once more, tossing her over to the three floating cinnamon rolls. As Mii bounced from roll to roll, Tobias set his scanners upon her. The results were odd and needed further study, so he made the choice to keep her.

"Will you accept this cleaning product as part of your team?" Tobias called to the cat as Mii wiggled her way over to the rest of the cinnamon rolls. Mii extended her tendrils out to the rest of the cinnamon rolls. "Mii want more!" she said, trying to steal all of Rojy's rolls.

Damafaud Damafaud Solirus Solirus

Hakai
As the knight traveled down the cross road he reached a good spot to set up camp. It was getting dark out and it would make no sense to traverse through the shadows of the moon lit sky. Taking a deep breathe drawing his blade, Hakai did his labor soon enough creating a campfire, lounging which were made of branches from trees, and even a few captured creatures to feast on. Yes he was that barbaric.

After some time Hakai sits down a log large branch Putting The small squirrels and weird looking mystical small creatures on a stick over the fire. Twisting the stick slowly he begun to cook.

Starring at the flame as the meat cooked he placed the kabob on some standing sticks so that his food wouldn’t hit the floor. So much time has passed since this moment to occur again, Hakai places both hands on his helmet and slowly lifts it up off his head. His hair was longer then usually and not well kept. He had a x scar on his cheek and he looked withered down. He was exhausted no doubt, the tyrant never rested on his world, the thrill of combat was what kept him going. Yet no conflict on this world yet, Hakai understands that and puts his helmet beside him picking the exotic kabob up and tore through the meat.

After finishing the kabob he threw the stick to the side and felt relieved finally. Looking to his side was the helmet of the dark knight legion, picking it up putting it in front of him and the campfire Hakai stared into the eye sockets. There he was met to remember his haunting past before becoming Hakai. The screams from the village, the beautiful girl asking to save her mother, not being able to save them, his own mother not being able to save her, his own family not being able to save them, and himself... Ion Aul... not even able to save himself. It was funny to say he didn’t even save his master. Oh right... his master.

“So you’ve returned back Hawk, how was your mission? Has that calmed the blaze in your heart and taught you to control your anger?”

“It did master what is my next mission for the dark knight legion..?”

“Have i taught you nothing my young man? You’re tiring yourself out. Get some rest, your next mission will be declared tomorrow.. unless....”

“Sir... I cannot sleep if there are more to kill... I told you I will become this worlds god. They will kneel to me. In order to achieve goals one must sacrifice something important, and that something for me is sleep.”

“Now that’s just silly Hawk. Why do I even call you that? Haha no matter... Hakai your next mission is something you might enjoy.. There’s been word of a demigod trying to make peace with the one you’ve been searching for... Yes that one. Now kill that person.”

“Yes.... my master.”

The memory ended as a ember sparked from the flame and Hakai had a smirk on his face while starring at the helmet still. This was Ion’s new identity. Looking deeper another memory occured.

“You’ve killed two demigods!? Congratulations my disciple I am so proud of you. I asked to meet you up here for memories of our trai-“ “What are you doing Hakai?”

“Power.”

And so the memory ended once again with Hakai realizing he was no longer whole. He accepted the truth that he is no longer of the Aul clan and yet apart of the dark knight legion. It was the haunting truth that Ion Aul was no longer living and Hakai is alive. Turning the helmet around Hakai sighed and cracked an evil smile at the fire. Slowing putting his helmet back on he felt the darkness creep back into his mind. And so it was, Hakai accepted his new fate and will carry his duties on this world. Never to make the same mistake he made on Asgard.

Last edited:
The soul-eating android was making a beeline for Castellan, the combination of his android body, small stockpile of souls for an initial surge of speed, and periodic use of his trusters allowing him to cover the distance far more quickly than almost any fleshy. Once he arrived at the siege area he would resort to a variety of tactics to saw chaos in the Mollug ranks. These would range from simply finding some kind of elevation such as a ruined building to cannonball onto and sometimes through siege equipment, using the Skin Camo to pose as an injured, lost, and naked man only to reveal his true form and attack whenever soldiers would try to capture or stab him, to simply laying on the ground at night only to pop up with the trolo song playing and a shout of "HUGS!" to ambush whatever unfortunate patrol stumbled across him. All the while he was building up a stockpile of souls, so that way when the end of the estimated week of travel time for normal fleshies was up he would be ready to go and fight alongside anyone else that came to help.

The detective's power completely caught Kana off guard, causing her to gasp in surprise before she realized what was happening. While part of her was fascinated, no one on her old world could do this, it also concerned her that yet another mortal from this group had an abnormal level of power. The goddess had to wonder if the other group was just as strong, and the only way to find out was to find them, hopefully before they scattered like this one was. If they already hadn't. As soon as Erza's power faded Kana redoubled her pace to get out of the area before anything else happened.

To her relief it wasn't long before she spotted the smoke from a campfire, not even ten minutes. Despite the plentiful signs of a recent battle nearby, a number of people were seemingly celebrating much to her surprise. However, there was one that appeared to have his wits about him and keeping watch for any signs of trouble. Kana hesitated for a moment, but then pressed forward upon decided that she wasn't going to get anywhere if she just avoided everyone else that was brought her. As she drew closer the goddess gave the man a simple wave before speaking. "Are you the others that were also summoned here?"

---------

Solirus Solirus

Kotori & Wakinyan
Gohan510 Gohan510 (anyone at the crossroads) 」

Kotori looked at Hitori with mild surprise when he spoke his desire to help her calm down Wakinyan. It was a great relief to have someone help her, but also a cause of worry. Wakinyan was a powerful being and unpredictable when upset. The last thing she would want was Hitori or any of the resting champions getting hurt or worse. Many of them looked powerful, but there was no saying just how resistant they would be to the wrath of a Divine Beast. She would have to be careful.

As she had hoped, Hitori accepted her request to attempt communications. It only lasted for a few moments, but she could hear the echo of his voice responding to her question. Thankfully, the mark was not as hard to grasp as she had feared. Afterwards, she closed her connection with Hitori and dipped her head respectfully. While her expression was still stressed, her smile was not forced this time. "Thank you, Hitorikage. You are most kind."

Not long after saying this, the sun was snuffed out and darkness lay heavily over those huddled at the crossroads. Kotori wasted no time in questioning and leapt immediately to Wakinyan's side. White-hot lightning crackled along her arms, concentrating within her palms and in a flickering halo across her face. Her defensive stance continued even when the lone spotlight shone over the daughter and father. In her hand, the daughter carried a strange stick, one which Kotori did not understand the meaning behind save for the fear in the old man's eyes. Only when the narrator appeared and the light returned did she learn why the old man had been so afraid. Were they real? Why did she kill her father? There were so many questions on the why and how, but what she did know was that she had to wake up Wakinyan soon. These people were powerful and dangerous if hostile. Not only was Wakinyan vulnerable to attack, but she was also vulnerable without him.

"Excuse me, can you please take a few steps back? It is... for your own safety." Kotori said to a few of the nearest champions (no particular characters in mind). As luck would have it, Wakinyan was already on the outskirts of the group so there was only one direction she had to worry about. Once they had moved and any explanations were given, Kotori returned to Hitori. "Please be careful, Hitorikage. I do not know how Wakinyan will behave. Are you ready?" She waited until Hitori was prepared before she linked her thoughts with Wakinyan.

Thunder exploded in her mind, tearing down all thoughts and shaking the foundations of her consciousness. Clutching her head, Kotori fell to her knees and screwed her eyes shut from the pain.

Meanwhile, the skies above the crossroads darkened and the winds grew harsh. Leaves scattered away like broken butterflies and branches creaked in the trees. Heavy rain began to fall in the area, lashed by the wind. Bright lights began to flash in the heart of the storm cloud, rumbling in discontent. The air around Wakinyan grows static and light. Those in the distance can see the storm forming, and those who had already left the crossroads would experience lighter rain and winds.

Feeling the static grow, Kotori forced open an eye just in time to see the ghostly blue light growing on Wakinyan's scales. In half a heartbeat a strike of lightning crashed down upon the sleeping beast. An inhuman roar pierced the air, mixing with the thunder and when the light faded Wakinyan was rearing up at the skies. The ground glowed blue once more, but Kotori was ready this time. Several lightning strikes crashed down around the champions, leaving smouldering patches of grass, but Kotori managed to guide them away from the champions. (if you are reading this, feel free to have your character save themselves using their unique powers :>) Wakinyan began thrashing, leaping and shaking his head as a horse may try to shake off a bridle. In a moment of horror, Kotori realized he was trying to fly. Arcs of lightning streamed from his every movement.

"Wakinyan!" Kotori shouted above the crackle of lightning, as communicating through the mark only brought deafening thunder. She approached Wakinyan only to be buffeted back by a strong gust of wind. "Please, listen to me!"

Kotori looked at Hitori with mild surprise when he spoke his desire to help her calm down Wakinyan. It was a great relief to have someone help her, but also a cause of worry. Wakinyan was a powerful being and unpredictable when upset. The last thing she would want was Hitori or any of the resting champions getting hurt or worse. Many of them looked powerful, but there was no saying just how resistant they would be to the wrath of a Divine Beast. She would have to be careful.

As she had hoped, Hitori accepted her request to attempt communications. It only lasted for a few moments, but she could hear the echo of his voice responding to her question. Thankfully, the mark was not as hard to grasp as she had feared. Afterwards, she closed her connection with Hitori and dipped her head respectfully. While her expression was still stressed, her smile was not forced this time. "Thank you, Hitorikage. You are most kind."

Not long after saying this, the sun was snuffed out and darkness lay heavily over those huddled at the crossroads. Kotori wasted no time in questioning and leapt immediately to Wakinyan's side. White-hot lightning crackled along her arms, concentrating within her palms and in a flickering halo across her face. Her defensive stance continued even when the lone spotlight shone over the daughter and father. In her hand, the daughter carried a strange stick, one which Kotori did not understand the meaning behind save for the fear in the old man's eyes. Only when the narrator appeared and the light returned did she learn why the old man had been so afraid. Were they real? Why did she kill her father? There were so many questions on the why and how, but what she did know was that she had to wake up Wakinyan soon. These people were powerful and dangerous if hostile. Not only was Wakinyan vulnerable to attack, but she was also vulnerable without him.

"Excuse me, can you please take a few steps back? It is... for your own safety." Kotori said to a few of the nearest champions (no particular characters in mind). As luck would have it, Wakinyan was already on the outskirts of the group so there was only one direction she had to worry about. Once they had moved and any explanations were given, Kotori returned to Hitori. "Please be careful, Hitorikage. I do not know how Wakinyan will behave. Are you ready?" She waited until Hitori was prepared before she linked her thoughts with Wakinyan.

Thunder exploded in her mind, tearing down all thoughts and shaking the foundations of her consciousness. Clutching her head, Kotori fell to her knees and screwed her eyes shut from the pain.

Meanwhile, the skies above the crossroads darkened and the winds grew harsh. Leaves scattered away like broken butterflies and branches creaked in the trees. Heavy rain began to fall in the area, lashed by the wind. Bright lights began to flash in the heart of the storm cloud, rumbling in discontent. The air around Wakinyan grows static and light. Those in the distance can see the storm forming, and those who had already left the crossroads would experience lighter rain and winds.

Feeling the static grow, Kotori forced open an eye just in time to see the ghostly blue light growing on Wakinyan's scales. In half a heartbeat a strike of lightning crashed down upon the sleeping beast. An inhuman roar pierced the air, mixing with the thunder and when the light faded Wakinyan was rearing up at the skies. The ground glowed blue once more, but Kotori was ready this time. Several lightning strikes crashed down around the champions, leaving smouldering patches of grass, but Kotori managed to guide them away from the champions. (if you are reading this, feel free to have your character save themselves using their unique powers :>) Wakinyan began thrashing, leaping and shaking his head as a horse may try to shake off a bridle. In a moment of horror, Kotori realized he was trying to fly. Arcs of lightning streamed from his every movement.

"Wakinyan!" Kotori shouted above the crackle of lightning, as communicating through the mark only brought deafening thunder. She approached Wakinyan only to be buffeted back by a strong gust of wind. "Please, listen to me!"

Katie Moon

black-cat-jpg.662968

Go!
Interaction
: Dirk, Ezra, Tobias, Rojy, Mii
Mention
: Heartfelt Heartfelt StaidFoal StaidFoal Solirus Solirus
Around: Viper Actual Viper Actual YsFanatic YsFanatic Juju Juju Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture
Katie pondered Rojy's explanation before reaching a conclusion. Then he shook his head.

"It should be a superpower, then. That's the only thing that can expl-"

Before Katie could continue, Ezra started showing off his power. Katie cut his chatter short and started watching. He remained silent while watching the show. He watched the woman stabbed the man, then Ezra shot the girl. Then he clapped.

"Reality manipulation!" Katie exclaimed. It was good to have another superhuman around. Katie patted himself on the back for picking good subordinates. He was truly great. Even the seemingly useless detective turned out to be a superhuman.

Katie's mood raised to the ceiling. As a result, when Tobias requested for the delicious jelly (Mii) to be included in his group, he felt merciful.

"Sure! We can eat it if we run out of food midway. Now let's go to Nortestra! I hope they have an astral chef around. Are you coming, Uncle?" He asked Rojy.

Katie was ready to leave with Dirk, Tobias, Ezra, and Mii. If Rojy wanted to come, this was his chance.

Rojy Erac

Rojy remained sitting enjoying his cinnamon rolls as he still had some and just as he finished vaguely responding the cats question. Though as he took a small bite from the roll, the area around him changed and quickly realized that they were witnessing the power of someone else. The sudden change would’ve shocked Rojy, though the only thing he felt was curiosity with no single glimpse of fear or even shock.

“Oh I wonder who’s power this is.” Rojy quietly said to himself only to discover it was from the detective. “Well, I should’ve guessed he had other abilities aside from overthinking and talking a lot.”

Once the detective finished demonstrating his power Rojy moved his view towards him. “That’s a pretty neat ability, now can you tell us its weakness and all the important details about it.” Rojy said jokingly. Though as he said that the astronomer has grabbed one of the weird slimes which then tried to reach for Rojy’s cinnamon roll.

It had seemed that Rojy was unable to move his cinnamon roll away in time, though instead, the slime went through the cinnamon roll as well as Rojy. “Tobi, or whatever your name was, you should keep your new pet in check, you shouldn’t allow it to be so greedy and have it eat anything it wants.” Rojy remained sitting and finished eating one of the rolls holding the rest in his other hand. “Next time it tries to do the same thing to me, I won't be so forgiving.” Rojy finally stood up and began walking away from the group.

“Though I doubt i’d be able to do anything to it at my current state.” As Rojy said and walked away, a lightning bolt that had made it through Kotori made its way towards Rojy only to have the same effect as anything else and simply phase through him. “Well, I don’t plan on going on a group, I especially dislike being bossed around, so I’ll be seeing you all later.” Rojy exclaimed as he walked away from the crossroads and into the forest. Disappearing from others sights as he walked through a tree.

Damafaud Damafaud StaidFoal StaidFoal Heartfelt Heartfelt @ anyone else in the area

Ullis Hrundu

Ullis hadn’t expected anything bad to happen so early, considering the battle had ended recently. Though to his surprise he found a woman with a weapon getting closer and coming from the woods. Instinctively Ullis pulled out his sword only to be met by a simple and innocent wave and a simple question. “I wasn’t awake when it happened, but I’m sure I was summoned to this fucking world.” Ullis responded lowering his sword but still holding it in his hand. “And judging by your looks, you’re either also summoned or part of some other faction I still haven’t met. Not that I’ve met many.”

YsFanatic YsFanatic

Kana nodded once in response to the chef's last comment. "A bunch of us were brought here just a little bit ago. We heard there was a group before us and decided to see what you've learned about this world so far. More than what that thing, SIN, had mentioned." As she said the god's name, a ripple of fear came over her, but the goddess soon regained her composure. "In exchange for any information you can share, I'm willing to help stand guard."

OROBO

Orobo enjoyed dancing, it was an exercise in rhythm and control and Orobo found it helped deal with his anger sometimes. It was fun too, so that helped. Having a partner in dance was what really made it for Orobo though. Predicting and coordinating your moves with your partner was quite important in dance and the summoner enjoyed the challenge of it. The music was nice, pleasant, and soft carrying over the field soothingly. Orobo and Delilah danced and danced, getting closer and further from each other every moment. Orobo laughed, genuine and pleasant to the ear with a unique quality that told of many years spent lacking mirth.

Delilah was a beautiful woman that was for sure; Her long blue hair was smooth and flowed in the breeze while the pair danced. Her face was colored with a deep blush that made her all the cuter for Orobo. She seemed inexperienced with dance so Orobo made sure to lead on and consciously avoid her feet. She’d need practice that was for sure, but it was interesting to see a face that had looked so wise and confident earlier engulfed in a shade of red with a hesitant smile to boot. The blue in her eyes sparkled and contrasted wonderfully with the red of her face and in the light of the campfire, Orobo felt himself blush a little, and not from the alcohol.

While the pair danced Ullis watched with a dazed drunken look and as they swayed back and forth Orobo smiled a wide toothy grin at the man. Orobo’s teeth had a similar sharpness to them and Orobo was glad the chef was there. Made for good quiet company and provided watch. As Orobo smiled a figure approached the camp dressed in spiky armor with hair a deep red color. Orobo slowed the dance but didn't stop, holding Delilah by the waist now. Ullis seemed to be dealing with the individual and it didn't look like she wanted a fight; Orobo didn't like her. Something about her screamed anathema to him, there was something divine about her and Orobo had been raised to battle deities.

Several minutes after the music slowed it finally came to a stop, restful and sweet notes fluttering about as the finale ended. Orobo sat down with Delilah and almost immediately passed out, head in her lap. The man was already snoring softly, eyelids flickering lightly, whatever danger there was in the area would be dealt with by Ullis or whatever; Orobo didn't care that much. Any danger that lurked ahead for the Summoner would be faced in the morning, now was the time for sleep. In Orobo’s dreams visions of burning skies and dead angels greeted him with open arms. The screams of dying demons echoed in the background and Orobo sighed as he rejoined his comrades in suffering only one’s own mind could conjure up.

In the morning Orobo would set out for the Solomon Fortress hoping to find the demons he had heard tell of and the master swordsman up there was a nice bonus. Perhaps he'd make a good comrade? Hopefully, Delilah would be a good one as well, he needed all the allies he could get and her company was not unappreciated in the least. If uninterrupted the two of them would make it to The Solomon Fortress within a week, traveling through Mollug on a path known as the Crusade Road, a track that neared the capital of Mollug, Verruk.

YsFanatic YsFanatic Solirus Solirus StaidFoal StaidFoal

IVAN

Ivan watched disinterestedly as Hecate picked up the glass of wine the witch had left behind. He figured that since she was like a ghost or something and had magic powers and such she probably would be unaffected. Ivan figured wrong; Several sips into the drink Hecate was more dazed and confused than a 70s stoner flick. Ivan almost started to freak out again over his new little sister and her antics but then decided it'd be better not to. He was a tired ass man right now, he didn't have the time, energy or patience necessary for being a parent. Hecate would learn from her mistakes and be more grown-up for them. At least that's what the gunslinger told himself. “At least she seemed to be enjoying it,” the gunslinger thought to himself with a smirk as the ghost-girl stumbled around drunkenly.

"That ain't grape juice Hecate, that my sister is wine. Some good stuff too I'm guessing based on the state of everyone who's had some. If you throw up on me I will be very mad so if you feel anything coming out of your stomach, let it out on the grass or something. I've thrown up enough today and if you were to throw up on me I might throw up again and I would really not be okay with that. I am really tryna not vomit Hecate, okay? Okayyyyyyy???”

Looking at Felicia as she approached Ivan almost frowned. He didn't really want to be seen as irresponsible by the princess. Granted, he hadn't done anything to stop the ghost girl but that didn't mean he was guilty of anything. The princess looked at Ivan, the Hecate and back to Ivan before she frowned slightly, obviously aware of Hecate’s comedically drunken state. Ivan grinned a toothy ingenuine smile before raising his hands in an “oh well” gesture. It wasn't his fault that Hecate was drunk, well mostly not his fault.

It was his responsibility now though. Ivan groaned as Felicia asked him to take care of her. The princess walked off to make alliances and have important strategic talks and what not while Ivan tended to the wasted 8-year old. Ivan moved the girl slightly so she wouldn't vomit all over him and then leaned back slightly. Hopefully, she wouldn’t get a hangover the next day. Ivan smiled as he thought about how Hecate would feel and then felt bad for finding it slightly amusing. Ivan hoped the girl would go to sleep soon so he could get comfortable. He hadn't really figure out where he’d be going yet but he was pretty sure he’d be heading to Castellan, the capital of this new country of Nortestra.

StaidFoal StaidFoal Solirus Solirus YsFanatic YsFanatic

Hitori Kage
Seeing kotori smile made Hitori blush and look away as a nervous reaction. He scratched the back of his head and laughed nervously as she looked at him. His genuine side was pure and truth to his character indeed. He would never harm instead help

“Haha.. of course whatever i can do to help.”

Looking back at Wakinyan nervously he knew once the beast was woken up it would be quite chaotic. The beast wasn’t small neither so the damage he could cause is serious and shouldn’t be taken lightly. Looking back to the group who were casually having a camp out Hitori then turned his attention back to Wakinyan. Once Kotori mentioned if he was ready Hitori stood straight and nodded.

“Lets do this.”

So it begun, the mighty thunder started and Kotori fell to her knees holding her head in pain. Helping her back up Hitori looked at the sky as thunder roared loud letting its presence be known.

“Oh this is pretty bad.”

Before Hitori could finish lightning was striking the floor all over. Thankfully Kotori was guiding them away from the group behind them. Hitori had to think what to do since the beast was enraged.

Then his brain thought of an idea though it was raining hard so his magic would be weakened, but he had to try something. Using fire to propel him into the air both of Hitori’s hands engulfed inflames and slammed them together to attack the side of Wakinyan.

Flipping backwards landing swiftly Hitori started sprinting off a direction away from the group. If his plan was successful Wakinyan would take the bait out of annoyance and the chase would begin. Bobbing and weaving from the lightning bolts using flash step and the trees.
Juju Juju

Hakai
Resting well the black armored knight slept hard snoring and drooling. The sound of thunder made Hakai grab his sword and shield in a frightening state. Looking around to see no one around Hakai stabbed his sword into the ground taking a sigh. Looking to his right his helmet laid there. Damn Hakai was sleeping good, his helmet was off when he woke up. Grabbing it with his right hand he slowly slid it on his hand, and his head started to give a weird feeling. It was the mana in the area. He could feel the disturbance and it all made sense when he heard the roar from the distance.

“Those idiots angered a beast.”

His attention was easily brought back to the forest he was in. Someone stepped on a branch on the floor and it made Hakai to go i to hiding. Peeking around the tree he noticed it was a normal guy who phased through some trees coming out of hiding instead of sneak attack Hakai will confront the ghost head on. Walking towards the person he held his shield close and his sword dragged against the forest floor. Once getting close to the ghost Hakai finally let his sword swing at the head. Though back on his world this would work, in this one he went through the ghost.

“State your name. When were ghost un slayable by the god slayer?”
Solirus Solirus

Last edited:
Tear Krux

"Thank you again for the ride," Tear said to the boy in the front of the wagon. The boy had black hair and slitted eyes, and supposedly was named Czavin.

"No problem," he laughed. "Us refugess have to stick together, right?" Tear was not a refugee - but they were wrenched out of their own home dimension and dropped in an alien world, so they assumed that was close enough.

"Right," Tear replied. "It is rather... difficult to change homes like this, isn't it?"

They heard a chuckle beside them. Tear turned to the old man who sat in the back of the wagon as well. He was apparently Czavin's grandfather. "You don't need to tell me twice," he grunted. "But me and my boy here couldn't just sit up there and die in Czarsnikei, now could we? First the demon's in the waste, then the Mollug, then those artifact hunters..."

Czavin sighed as he held the oxen's reins. "Here we go again..." he lamented. Tear, however, looked incredulously towards the old man.

"I'm sorry," Tear began, "artifact hunters?"

"Oh don't get him started," Czavin said. "That artifact is a myth, and even if it were, there's no getting it out of the Wastes."

"But someone will!" The old man assured, shaking his fist in a determined fashion. "If not one of those hunters, then the Swordsman!"

"Wait, wait," Tear interrupted. A spark of curiosity had been lit, and you could see it in their eyes. "Tell me more about that artifact."

Rojy Erac

Rojy walked through the forest, phasing in and out whenever there was a tree on the way, though he knew he’d need to not get used to it if he wanted to recover more quickly. While phasing out of a tree he accidentally stepped on a branch, causing a loud sound, considering there were many lightning strikes near them.

In a moment of relaxation, Rojy pulled out his last remaining Cinnamon roll and took a bite from it. In that second, Rojy heard a faint yet unnatural sound which caused him to immediately use his ability, causing the fancy blade to go through him with no damage whatsoever.

Before Rojy could say anything to the figure that stood before him, the figure questioned him asking for his name and why is sword, which he called the Godslayer, was unable to kill ghosts. “Oh, well my name is of very little importance and a simple response to why your… God Slayer isn’t working is because I’m not a ghost.” Rojy responded getting a clearer view of the individual. “Oh, now I see that you’re that one other… champion that got summoned with the rest of us and simply left early.” Rojy paused. “Hmm why didn’t I think of that, could’ve avoided showing off my power. Anyway, since We’re both here and we can’t really kill each other yet. How about you relax for a bit and talk.” Rojy suggested taking his first bite off his last cinnamon roll knowing that if he walked away, the man wouldn't stop following him and not let him recover power.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Thomas Godot
A white flash blinded him while he looked around for his mother, and now he was here. A beautiful mountain vista with a sea of green grass and trees growing wherever they could. A road split the waves, descending and leading to a small village, which itself was on the way to a bigger city. The sky was bright and clear, the birds chirped, and the wind made leaves sing. Thomas was in a shrine that seemed to him old as time itself, it was bathed in a delicate stream that softly reflected the sunlight. The radiant beauty of this vision was enough to awe Thomas, who knew not how to react; soon he knew how: he did not know where he was, nor where his town, his farm or his family were. The swell of emotions almost made him drop to the stone floor. Almost.

There was a man in front of him, speaking about dead worlds, steel and flame. The situation and his feelings confused him, but still, he managed to gather that there was place called Mollug where he could go, and that his world had died. Thomas had no questions, so he just nodded in silence. In a second, everything was taken away from him, even though he had sworn he would have his tombstone right next to his father’s, and he still hadn’t bought Mary that dress she wanted for her birthday. After a bit, he realized how ungrateful he was being. “Thank you, good sir” he exclaimed, his voice on the verge of cracking “I shall repay you as soon as I can, but first, I ask you point me to this Mollug place”, once again, he felt ungrateful, he hadn’t yet paid the debt he had to this armored man and now he was asking for directions. But he needed a place to be, and mountains aren’t good for crops. The man laughed and pointed around the valley away from the mountains; Thomas thanked him and left. He began traversing the stone road, with his shovel on hand.

As he descended the mountain and arrived at the nearby mountain village, and more importantly, the tavern, a feeling of guilt overcame him. He bought a jug of ale, warm and unpleasant, but it helped him not break into tears in the spot. As he downed the drink, he could hear his mother reprimanding him when he was 16 “You are a man now, Tommy, I and your sister break our backs working while you drink away what little we have”. The voiced echoed as he finished the drink. He paid with a couple of bronze coins and left. He had to get to Mollug.

Last edited:
Hakai
Pointing his blade at Rojy Hakai starred at him with his red eyes hiding under the shadows of the helmet. The thunder was still roaring and it seem to get worse as time went by. The man finally spoke mentioning his name was of no importance and that Hakai could not kill him due to him not being a ghost. It was strange because the ghost became whole again. So what was this mysterious person. This world was already on weirdness 10 but things got a lot weirder. Sheathing his blade and shield Hakai got one last glare.

“I do not “talk” casually.”

Pointing to the direction of the roaring from the beast, he didn’t ask but just from his gesture Rojy should know he’s asking what’s going on. If Rojy answered his question he would node and start his journey again and walk off. Hakai had no time to chat with anyone, he needed information.
Solirus Solirus

Arc 1 Conclusion for my characters

By the time Hecate's drunken state would pass, her Dolls would surround her, looking down with news to bear. Hecate skipped with her army of Dolls over to the village she acquired, running rampant when she reached it like any child would when they enter a joyful place. She would let Ivan and Felicia know that she'll be living in that village and taking a break from any further adventures. Felicia was more than happy to let her do that.

Felicia had discussed their next plan of action with Ivan, agreeing to go to Castellan, capital of Nortestra.

Yamiko would wander the forest, defending herself when need be and dragging the bored ice spirit along. In the span of a week, they developed something similar to a partnership. After a visit to a village (not the Dolls), Yamiko learned about Solomon's Fortress, and how the world's greatest swordsman resided there, constantly fighting off the demons. Skathi, having not frozen anybody for what he felt was an eternity (Yamiko killed their attackers in one strike), was giddy at the prospect of fighting off against hordes of demons. All Yamiko wanted to do was meet this great swordsman.

Delilah would follow Orobo for the time being, still unaware that he was responsible for summoning the Culling Blade.

Tobias apologized to Rojy for Mii's disturbance and informed Katie that he would stick with her until he called it quits, whenever that might be. The only reason Mii is staying with Tobias is because he's giving a constant supply of food.

In Verruk, capital of Mollug, another prominent family has just been ended, left with their throats sliced open in their own bed sheets. Jessamine Absinthe, the general responsible for the defense of Varruk and the oligarchy, is assigned to get to the bottom of these brutal assassinations. The families gave her all the details about their home's defenses, what needs to be protected the most, and all those necessities. Despite all the orders that Jessamine gives, the prominent nobles are still being taken down. They say she's neglecting her duties, which isn't too far off. Everything is going according to her plan.

The Eyeless Village

1578455393500.png
1578452316994.png
(Without the modern stuff, obviously)

The attack was swift and horrifying. It started when some of the village hunters reported seeing a random assortment of individuals from a distance, disappearing behind trees or into smoke. They all shared the same feature; pitch black eyes. Panic-stricken, the village gathered its guards and whoever was willing to defend it. Then, they came. Like a wave of black gas, the Dolls swarmed the village in their wraith forms, solidifying and crowding over the shivering guards, muffling their screams and burying them in darkness. Some of the defenders dropped their spears and ran screaming. They were the first to be taken. No matter how much they swung, it seemed as if pain was non-existant to the dolls When the Dolls left the men alone, they stood silently, eyes nothing but black. They flooded into the houses, finding the screaming babies, crying women and children, and leading their fingers up to their eyes.

The Village of Dolls was once filled with a joyful community. It was alive in a way that it isn't now. Everyone knew each other, and it could've stayed that way. When a passing merchant decided to stop by the village, he was shocked to see the once bright community as nothing more than a dark, gloomy wasteland. Its residents, children and all, were completely pale, eyes seemingly replaced by bottomless pits. They moved as if controlled by strings, never speaking. Their joints popped like the stretching of cloth, and they sent blank, morbid stares at the horrified merchant. Unlike the previous merchant, he escaped. He was not grabbed and held down by the masses, as a little girl no older than 8 years gauged his eyes out, turning them into her Dolls. He was one of the lucky ones.

Rumors of the supposed demon town spread quickly. When a group of daring individuals searched for the little town, they failed to return. The merchant is the only one who has stumbled across it, but has descended into insanity after reporting of horrid nightmares of being one of their victims. Days after he went mad, the merchant vanished. People found a trail leading from his abandoned carriage, going in random directions and in circles on the dirt trail before coming to a dead stop. The urban legend is now known as "The Eyeless Village," fruiting many groups of adventurers to try and find it. Some vanished, while others never found a trace of such a village existing.

But it is spreading through the land, slowly but surely. Cryptic, wooden structures are popping up, built by an unknown person or group. They range from shrines, runes, and rituals painted in blood. Though not everyone believes it to be real, the Dolls are always increasing in number. Only when their numbers grow big enough, will it become something everyone acknowledges. As of now, it is nothing more than an urban legend.​

Last edited:
Kotori & Wakinyan
Gohan510 Gohan510

Flame and fist struck a heavy blow against Wakinyan's side, causing him to stumble mid-leap and cry out in what sounded like an amalgam of an elk and a lion. Kotori froze, and so did Wakinyan, who seemed mostly surprised that anyone would have the nerve to fight him. He turned his gaze towards Hitori, three-toed hooves digging into the soil and crackling with stray lightning. This was not good. No, she could use this. Kotori sprinted towards Wakinyan, grabbing onto him just before he took off after Hitori. After a struggle, she managed to clamber onto his back.

Hitori was clever for using the trees as cover, even if he would not have known he was. In truth, it would not have made a difference for a creature of Wakinyan's size and strength. He could have crashed through the trunks with ease, but instead of this Wakinyan ran nimbly between root and bough. Even in rage, Wakinyan still kept true to his role as guardian. If not for these small delays she wondered if Hitori would have lasted long enough to make a chase. Wakinyan was so close behind him that if he were to look back for a second he would find the jagged tip of Wakinyan's horn and two baleful eyes.

Kotori clutched onto the beast, fingers digging into the sparking mane. She ducked her head behind his neck, trying to avoid the branches that whipped by. "Wakinyan. Its gone. All of it... all of them. We did everything we could do to save them. There was nothing more we could do!"

For a moment she was glad for the rain lashing against her face. Since she had awakened in this world she had been trying to ignore all that had happened one life ago. Now that she was forced to recall it for Wakinyan it felt like opening an old wound. Even up until what should have been their last breath she hardly had any time to really think back on what she had seen. The endless dark, the blackened remains of forests, the mounds of corpses, the bleeding Ocean Beast, even the silence of being the last human. She had lost everyone, but so had Wakinyan. Perhaps it was the tattoo, but she could sense his agony as well. The three Divine Beasts had always existed together, connected even though they clashed. How could she even begin to understand?

A fresh strike of lightning struck the ground, almost smiting Hitori who narrowly managed to avoid it with a 'flash step'. In turn, the beast dashed to fill the gap. How long would Hitori be able to keep this up? She had to get through to Wakiyan before she found out.

"We cannot change it!" Kotori shouted, feeling the words tear at her heart like the branches against her skin. "Gta'n, Ugu-qamu, Wakinyan, the three who exist to defend the world from corruption. Our world may be dead, but your kin's purpose lives on! There is still so much evil here, Wakinyan. It is not home.... it will never be home... but it needs you! Defend it!"

A wall of white-blue erupted around Kotori, Wakinyan and Hitori, formed by simultaneous lightning strikes. The area was painted in shocking white and black, bleaching grass and leaves of all colour for a heartbeat. When the light faded and the colour returned, Wakinyan was still. His sides heaved and his head was bowed, the lightning that once flickered through his hide now nothing but muted crackles or the occasional spark.

Flame and fist struck a heavy blow against Wakinyan's side, causing him to stumble mid-leap and cry out in what sounded like an amalgam of an elk and a lion. Kotori froze, and so did Wakinyan, who seemed mostly surprised that anyone would have the nerve to fight him. He turned his gaze towards Hitori, three-toed hooves digging into the soil and crackling with stray lightning. This was not good. No, she could use this. Kotori sprinted towards Wakinyan, grabbing onto him just before he took off after Hitori. After a struggle, she managed to clamber onto his back.

Hitori was clever for using the trees as cover, even if he would not have known he was. In truth, it would not have made a difference for a creature of Wakinyan's size and strength. He could have crashed through the trunks with ease, but instead of this Wakinyan ran nimbly between root and bough. Even in rage, Wakinyan still kept true to his role as guardian. If not for these small delays she wondered if Hitori would have lasted long enough to make a chase. Wakinyan was so close behind him that if he were to look back for a second he would find the jagged tip of Wakinyan's horn and two baleful eyes.

Kotori clutched onto the beast, fingers digging into the sparking mane. She ducked her head behind his neck, trying to avoid the branches that whipped by. "Wakinyan. Its gone. All of it... all of them. We did everything we could do to save them. There was nothing more we could do!"

For a moment she was glad for the rain lashing against her face. Since she had awakened in this world she had been trying to ignore all that had happened one life ago. Now that she was forced to recall it for Wakinyan it felt like opening an old wound. Even up until what should have been their last breath she hardly had any time to really think back on what she had seen. The endless dark, the blackened remains of forests, the mounds of corpses, the bleeding Ocean Beast, even the silence of being the last human. She had lost everyone, but so had Wakinyan. Perhaps it was the tattoo, but she could sense his agony as well. The three Divine Beasts had always existed together, connected even though they clashed. How could she even begin to understand?

A fresh strike of lightning struck the ground, almost smiting Hitori who narrowly managed to avoid it with a 'flash step'. In turn, the beast dashed to fill the gap. How long would Hitori be able to keep this up? She had to get through to Wakiyan before she found out.

"We cannot change it!" Kotori shouted, feeling the words tear at her heart like the branches against her skin. "Gta'n, Ugu-qamu, Wakinyan, the three who exist to defend the world from corruption. Our world may be dead, but your kin's purpose lives on! There is still so much evil here, Wakinyan. It is not home.... it will never be home... but it needs you! Defend it!"

A wall of white-blue erupted around Kotori, Wakinyan and Hitori, formed by simultaneous lightning strikes. The area was painted in shocking white and black, bleaching grass and leaves of all colour for a heartbeat. When the light faded and the colour returned, Wakinyan was still. His sides heaved and his head was bowed, the lightning that once flickered through his hide now nothing but muted crackles or the occasional spark.

Hitori Kage
Sprinting as fast as he could it still wasn’t enough Hitori wasn’t nearly as fast as the gigantic beast behind him. Every stomp from Wakinyan made the ground shake more and more. Seeing more trees Hitori continued to duck from the electricity. Even starting to maneuver from tree to tree. Though this chase was getting tiring as Hitori wasn’t used to burst running for this long and maneuvering under conditions like this. Though he still kept going and he was getting away until a lightning bolt almost hit him so he flash stepped out the way and continued.

“Any minute now kotori! I think he’s for sure pissed!”

Still running from the lightning beast Hitori flipped over a branch and while mid air shot a fireball to counter a lightning bolt and a explosion erupted created smoke. Blowing him forward Hitori rolled back on his feet. And then Wakinyan randomly stopped mid chase which made Hitori turn to check on him. Then the light shined bright over all of them and once it burst away they were all faced with a disappointed deity. Hitori understood why, his home was gone, everything he fought for gone, and worse part about it is that kotori and Wakinyan are the only ones. It was similar to him and Hakai. Though it felt like him and Hakai were brought together simply to kill each other. The further they went apart from each he could feel Hakai like he was right next to him. It was like they were tied together.

“Its all over huh?”

Hitori placed his hands on his knees panting for air. It was finally over thankfully and all was well.
Juju Juju

Users who are viewing this thread

Back