• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cross Blades: The Divine Conquerors Main

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
OROBO
Orobo looked at the witch for a second before smirking at her as Ullis pulled a bottle of wine from his bag. This "Delilah" seemed amusing. And the wolf she had summoned truly intrigued Orobo. Perhaps he could learn some of the magic this "Delilah" used? He hoped so as the wolf she had brought forth looked pretty rad.

"You ain't the only one with summoning my friend, maybe it ain't spirits but its pretty damn close from what I can tell. Maybe here we're a unique breed, but in my old home, most humans, those left at least, had abilities like mine."

Orobo flicked his hand at this and an imp with burning flames for eyes appeared behind them, standing at attention and immobile in the middle of a charred summoning circle etched with runes and strange symbols that hurt to look at. The beast drooled and you could hear a heartbeat pulsing beneath its scaly bloodied skin. The summoning of the creature barely drained Orobo, less so than usual even, causing the summoner to almost laugh with surprise. He had actually gotten better at it since coming to this world? Maybe this world-conquering thing wouldn't be so difficult after all.

"Yes, we were summoned by some being named SIN, seemed exceedingly powerful. Not the type id wanna run into in a cold dark back alley. Seemed more than a little off his rocker if you catch my drift. And yes he wants us to conquer your world. Sorry bout that; I assure you I will be a good ruler to all of your people, I can promise that. They will be protected and educated, made into the best they can be if I am successful."

Orobo grabbed the wine bottle quickly from Ullis thanking the man with urgency. Ignoring the cups on the table the summoner opened the bottle with a trained hand, the motion having been repeated thousands and thousands of times in Orobo's life. Then with a smirk at Ullis and a quick throw of a gold coin hed found on the battlefield at the chef, he began to chug the bottle. Finishing about half its contents the summoner pounded his chest several times before remarking with a satisfied smile,

"This some good wine Ullis, I don't know who in the hells you are but thas some good shit, some strong ass alcohol my man! We should definitely toast, to this delicious wine! You should get some as well Delilah, it goes down quite easy! I don't really know you but I'm sure you'd enjoy!"

Turning back to the witch flushed again, this time thanks to the alcohol, the summoner responded with a tone that revealed some mock hurt and an attitude of enjoyment. She was an attractive woman he had to admit, the wine was really helping with his anxiety as well. Orobo felt happy for some reason; This world had a lot going for it: Good battle, good wine, good food, and attractive women. Why couldn't he have come to Valucia earlier on in his life? Like 300 hundred years ago or something?

"I'm totally not interested in you romantically either Delilahhhhhhhh... You totally cant watch me as much as you like I don't careeeeee. Who am I to turn down a suitor as attractive as youuuuu thoooough, you can follow along with me as much ya likeeee haha, companions are nice for travel anyways. What are those conditions you mention though? I found a map though just sayin, looted it off a some big shot commander dude with a gigantic sword. I'm thinking my next destination is the Solomon Fortress. Know anything about it Delilah-the-totally-not-interested-in-me-romantically-witch."

Orobo laughed as he said this and finished the second half of the bottle before picking up his plate and scarfing down all the food Ullis had prepared. He tossed another two coins at Ullis. The man's cooking was beyond anything Orobo had eaten in his old world, it was delicious beyond anything Orobo had ever eaten in his life. That wasn't saying much as Orobo had mostly eaten bland nutrient bars his whole life. But the food was amazing in truth, even if he had eaten other things, Orobo doubted that they would've held up to the man's cooking. It was utterly delicious. He wanted more wine though and he could tell the vampire looking chef was probably hiding a lot more of the alcohol in his bag.

"Can we get another bottle Ullis? My apologies for drinking the other but I'm going to be very honest right now and tell you both, you too Delilah but I really, REALLY needed that drink."

StaidFoal StaidFoal Solirus Solirus

Hecate

Ivan's answer was both relieving and confusing. She was happy that he would never eat her, but he still didn't answer her question. She looked back at him to see that he was... crying? Hecate never liked crying, especially if it were her siblings. It didn't mean they were weak, but she just didn't know how to approach them. Was she supposed to go up and 'pat pat'? Was there a special thing you do when somebody is sad? She did not know. The best thing for her to do was wait until he stopped tearing up. And when he did, she would try asking again.

Ivan was laying on his back, and Hecate leaned over him, looking into his eyes. "Big bro, what is sex?"

Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture

---

Delilah Moray

The witch was pleasantly surprised when Ullis brought out a bottle of wine. He said he was once a noble, but he seemed kind enough. He was right about the beef, too. It was super tender, better than even the royal banquets she and Gregory attended. "For war food, you don't kid around, do you?" she jokingly said. Delilah shrugged when he confirmed the story of SIN having them take over the world, but she only shrugged. She didn't care about the world, anymore. Even after everything Gregory did, it was still going back to its rich and greedy self.

She almost spit out her wine when Orobo summoned an Imp. "You can summon demons?" She stared in disbelief. "That's only in legends... not even I can do that!" Delilah gladly joined them in the toast. She definitely made the right choice in choosing to follow Orobo. It's been some time before there was someone she could look up to...

But after Orobo became drunk rather quickly, and hearing what he had to say in that state, she clicked her tongue. "Right, I'm starting to reconsider." But when Orobo talked about a map he stole off of a "big shot commander dude with a gigantic sword," she almost spit out her wine for a second time. Just how powerful was this man? To be able to take down Zygo and summon demons? If only he weren't such a drunken slob.... but maybe she could look past that. "The Solomon Fortress? There's a lot of demons there, but... somehow I doubt that concerns you. The greatest swordsman resides there, constantly keeping them at bay. I haven't spoken to him in... eh, I lost count."

"I suppose, I shall list my conditions." She stood up, finishing her glass of wine with a sigh before listing them off and raising a finger for each condition. "No killing of non-combatants. No killing the spirits. Don't attack me or anything I tell you not to. And because of your recent flirting attempts," Delilah pointed at him, grinning, "for you to dance to our amusement!"

Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture Solirus Solirus

Rojy Erac

Rojy let other people talk trying to assimilate as much information as possible while also enjoying his surroundings… for the most part. He looked around and bit by bit everyone began talking to SIN. It seemed his small plan on letting others asked the question worked out well, allowing himself to simply listen.

Some weird individuals had stepped up to talk. The meatloaf grabbed a bird and used it to communicate with SIN. He reminded himself to never touch the meatloaf as he never wanted his actions to be restricted again or simply the feeling of touching something so disgusting. The smartass began questioning why they had to do the task of conquering the world and Rojy simply looked at him and responded. “You know, Im at least happy I get to do something and that I’m alive, so even if it’s for his entertainment, be glad you’re here and alive.” Next a girl with a weird pet claimed that she didn’t want to conquer and instead wanted to reconquer as in to begin revolutions. Rojy was about to speak out and try to contradict her, though he got the feeling that he’d rather not want to create any more enemies.

A weird cat that he didn’t notice began messing with the space around it and in what seemed a friendly tone, asked where the nearest city was. Without even doubting it, Rojy knew this cat was very prideful and even eccentric. Rojy had met many of these assholes in his previous world, which is still surprising how he is still able to remember them. And finally a man in a weird suit that seemed like ancient tech in Rojy’s world, walked up to SIN, asking him what programmer created him. Rojy rolled his eyes realizing this guy thought he was in a simulation. “Oh for crying out loud.” Rojy said under his breath.

He proceeded to stand up and walk to Tobias. “Hey man, I appreciate the compliments on our looks, for the most part, but this isn’t a simulation, this is all real, as far as I can tell, so please don’t get the wrong idea on where you are.” Rojy said hopefully having the man finally understand.

StaidFoal StaidFoal Juju Juju Heartfelt Heartfelt Damafaud Damafaud @ everyone else in the area

As the rock Ivan threw bounced off the android's head, Charon reacted quickly and snatched the projectile out of the air. As he examined the stone, a sound that bore some similarities to the sounds of happiness sometimes make could be heard from him, a noise that rather quickly became electronically distorted and laced with dial-up sounds, turning it into the destroyer of ears. Thankfully, the sound did not last very long as Charon soon finished his examination and went back to scavenging for armor and clothing. The entire time he held the rock in his left hand.

But searching for pieces of intact gear that would fit his body was boring work, and Charon decided to multi-task a bit. Having seen that some of the others had some technology on them he decided to see if any had working radios. Setting his communications system to broadcast on all frequencies, he started to broadcast music to anyone who could receive it.

Tobias Nyseth

The man stared at Rojy in awe. "Fascinating, I'd imagine someone with a sense of humor made you, yes?" He then raised his arm over his mouth, tapping on one of the controls. "Command? Command, are you there?" Nothing but static. He dropped his arm with a sigh. "I'll make a note to myself to ask the technicians about this." Channeling his power on the inside of his suit, the plates slid open. Tobias floated out of the suit, and already his powers were showing. Bugs were lifted off of the grass, and loose pebbles levitated up before dropping. But his expression rapidly switched, as if someone struck the back of his head with a rock. He pat his chest in disbelief, looking back in forth between his suit, himself, and his surroundings.

Tobias threw his hands over the top of his head. "Impossible... So all I've been doing was real? Those Russians weren't just AI? Their nuclear weapons really did go off?" He began pacing around, mumbling incoherent thoughts. "No, no, no, I couldn't have made such a foolish assumption. Retrace my steps, when did the virtual part become reality? I got something wrong? Impossible, I don't get things wrong..." Tobias jumped into his gravity suit once more, locking it firmly on using the excess gravitational power. "So that is the case; all of those people are dead because that idiot soldier thought shooting a cluster of nukes was a good idea! No use crying over spilled milk, I suppose. And now I'm... here? And according to SIN--mm, what an odd name for a man who got some power--we must conquer the world?"

Not giving Rojy a chance to respond, he continued, turning his attention to SIN, "Calling yourself a god is rather boastful, I must admit. The universe was created by the Big Bang, and science. And if you were a 'god', you'd conquer the world by yourself, yes? Now, now, please do not get angry, we've all been there before. I will admit, the amount of energy you created in order to transport us across worlds is really intriguing, what scientific process have you used? Or rather uncovered? Is it the..." Tobias went off on SIN, blabbering about science and the laws of physics and all of that stuff. Any normal person would've screwed their heads off.

Thankfully, the scientist was cut off when his comms received a message. "Command! I didn't realize your connection reached across worlds!" When he opened the report, though, he was met with century-old music. He shriveled his nose in distaste. "Hello, Command! Why are you playing this ancient song to me? Is there some message or--No, no, no, you're not Command, are you? No, of course not, but you have a radio device, yes?" He spoke without even a second of pause. "Yes, you have a radio device, otherwise you wouldn't be contacting me. Anyways, this is Tobias Nyseth, brilliant astronomer and scientist. Did you happen to also be brought by a man named SIN? Or is this some radio shop in this foreign world that just so happen to tune in on my frequency?"

Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture Solirus Solirus YsFanatic YsFanatic

Last edited:
LUCY KAI
Lucy woke with a start, she was standing still at a crossroads of 3 different ways. All of her wounds were gone and her armor gleamed as if fresh from the forge. The rips and cuts along her flesh and clothing had all disappeared, her vitality and stamina returned along with her appearance. Lucy felt like an Empress once more, a conqueror, alive and raring for battle. But where had she arrived? The road was dusty and the sides of it bore grass and weeds aplenty. There were numerous other figures and a strange fleshy blob on the ground, all very out of the ordinary in garb and demeanor. The night was arriving, the flaring red of the near-finished sunset coloring the sky in brilliant glowing hues, contrasting prettily with the dark blue and black of the late sky.

Lucy was amazed she was alive, the fight she had been in had been pretty much hopeless in its danger and escape had been truly impossible. Whoever had saved her had been powerful indeed. The figure she guessed to be her savior among the crowd was sitting in a strange poofy chair with a floating pastry of sorts next to his head. The man was relaxed but radiated power and malevolence; His eyes were metal and parts of his flesh seemed to also be composed of the same material with gears and wires running along his flesh. A strange crackling energy could almost be seen around the figure but it most certainly could be felt. Even if this man were her savior, Lucy could tell he was no friend of hers. He looked at the group like tools or playthings and seemed to demand of them conquest.

Lucy would never obey this man. If she were to conquer (Which let's be honest she probably will) she would do it for herself and her ambitions alone, not some puppetmaster demon with nothing better to do than watch mortals tear each other apart. She clenched her teeth in barely suppressed rage as the being spoke down to them like it could understand the feelings of mortals. The gods should stay up in the heavens, away from mortal lives and unable to interfere with what went on in the world. Maybe it was no god she spoke to, but the power the being radiated left very little room for doubt. Even if this SIN was no god, it was very close, or the equivalent in this world of one.

The other figures had begun to ask questions of the being and Lucy thought for a moment if she would follow suit. Then realizing the pointlessness of going to a being so obviously unstable for reliable info she began to walk in the direction of Mollug's heartlands. The path she walked would eventually find its way to the capital of Mollug and then past that the Solomon Fortress, the other lead to Nortestra's capital of Castellan and the Tomb of Gregory. She would find what she wanted with other mortals; They were the beings she wanted, their strength was the power she desired. The strength of the masses, not the divine would be her ladder to rule.

Her walk to Mollug began.

SIN
This group of adventurers also brought a smile to SIN's face. They were so quizzical and brash, so eager for a fight, so spoiling to bring more chaos into the world. Just the types of people SIN had been looking for. The environment was excellent too; He had picked another appropriately thematic spot for these adventurers, a crossroads just had so much drama involved in it. He was really loving it and he was once again happy he had decided to steal these individuals from their respective worlds.

The slime was adorable indeed; Its old world had been eliminated by an antimatter bomb after finishing up another world war. How funny was that? SIN thought it was hilarious. Having a being like Mii would be amusing for Valucia; Hopefully, it wouldn't get stomped out too soon, SIN had high hopes for the adorable little creature. Comparing it to the considerably less adorable Hallow Father was not unfair however; SIN also found the blob of pulsating flesh many had identified as a meat patty, quite adorable. Its endless hunger and singleminded desire for evolution was impressive to the divine being and almost an inspiration if that sort of thing worked for Gods. The slime was now wearing a cup of ramen on its head and SIN almost smiled genuinely at the adorable little blob.

The one named Susan hadn't gotten up yet but SIN was looking forward to seeing them in action with their void spells and very cool looking magic circles with pentagrams and symbols and shit. The magical girl transformations were also pretty cool/entertaining. The one named Ezra would probably get along with her. Ezra was an obnoxious sort as the one named Rojy had already identified, but the individual was also most certainly very entertaining. It was demonstrating its skill with it currently as it looked SIN up and down. The detective would be a very fun sort to deal with, SIN would definitely be sending assassins after him. He spoke frankly with the detective,

"I know you want me to give things away by asking these questions and giving out these theories Ezra, don't think I don't notice that haha! First, though, I didn't name myself sadly... but nothing more on that, second, Conquering the world is more for your own advantage id say as there are others out there who seek the same objective I've given you and if you are not with them then they will consider you against them. They will then probably hunt you down and kill you. Do what you like, however, just don't waste this life I've given you. You're not assured anything Ezra so don't tempt me."

SIN then turned and watched as an armored woman with an aura of absolute royalty began walking away from them with a stride that betrayed only her determination to get on the road. Lucy Kai was of course already leaving, "just like that Malagar fellow" SIN mused as he watched the former empress walk away. He was surprised Andraste was not going with her, but he guessed the cold northern woman was most likely listening for information. Andraste had more cunning whereas Lucy had more bravado; The god decided he'd love to see the two of them kill each other. The mere thought of a duel between the two of them, hopefully somewhere dramatic like a tower or bridge was enough to make the god smirk with delight.

The one named Dirk Ault had appeared and this put the god in good spirits; the man was a trained killer and assassin, just the type to help in the taking over of nations. SIN was sure someone of the groups he'd summoned would find a good ally in that one. Turning back to Kotori, the goody-two-shoes he had hoped she would be was already thanking the god and declining the offer to conquer saying instead she would reconquer. SIn shrugged and decided it didn't really matter how she put it, she would still be helping spread the chaos and dominion of herself and SIN.

"Do what you will Kotori and Wakinyan, just bring dominion over this world; I never said you had to be evil or cruel about doing it haha!"

SIN nodded as the Hallow father responded to what he had said, hoping the fleshbag wouldn't change its mind about servitude by the time it had taken over. Turning to Teranis with a much kinder and more patient tone the god began to explain Valucia once again,

"This world is Valucia Teranis, and your old world has ended. I do not know the why or how for it but I do know I managed to save you and bring you here. This world is ripe for dominion and I want you to conquer it as you would have with that lands you had found. You have no people now Teranis, you are your own champion in this world. Well, mine as well but that's just semantics. Though I guess the tattoo I've given you and all the others sorta contradicts that. Well, who cares? Not me that's for sure. It will allow communication for an hour a day with any other champion that you have touched tats with. Just cuz I wanna make things awkward for all of you; Romance is a huge part of good entertainment amirite?"

The former goddess Kana had appeared finally, yet she seemed afraid of SIN. This, for once, saddened the god. Immediately recovering the God sent out a wave of calming energy towards the chained deity and almost gave a word of apology to the fallen divine being. It was a harsh place to fall to, SIN knew that for sure. The blade being would be a good protector for her at least. To Tobias he offered no word of apology; The man's recklessness had been part of the reason his old world had ended. But SIN could respect a being that had ended worlds, even if on accident.

"My apologies about your world Kana. That won't happen here. And, Tobias, I am no simulation. I think at least haha! Does it really matter to you though my gravity controlling friend? And lastly, to you my feline friend I would head to Nortestra, they would appreciate any sort of help right now."

SIN gestured at the sign before pointing down the road for the Lunar cat. It was a cute little spirit, but if it got out of control SIN would be annoyed.

YsFanatic YsFanatic StaidFoal StaidFoal SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV Solirus Solirus Viper Actual Viper Actual Damafaud Damafaud Juju Juju Ace Cream Ace Cream Heartfelt Heartfelt Astralworks Astralworks

Ullis Hrundu

Ullis saw the man drink straight from the bottle and not even serve it into his cup, with that in mind he took the mans cup before he could break it, putting it back into the bag and quickly caught the coin tossed to him. “Oh I appreciate that you like the wine, just don’t get too drunk from-” Ullis tried to warn him, only for the man to drink a lot of it. “Well I suck at stopping drunk people, so if you can’t beat them join them. But first I’ll finish my bowl.” Ullis got to work and finished his bowl, putting it back into his bag.

Not soon after Ullis began picking up and putting back his kitchen into his bag, he wouldn’t want to accidentally waste food or destroy things while drunk, except the bottles. “Finally done.” Ullis said to himself as he saw Orobo summoning a demon and seeing the face of surprise from Delilha. Soon after Orobo asked from another bottle as he had already finished it. “Crazy bastard, just don’t die from the alcohol, you are sure fun to be around.” Ullis said in a joking way as he pulled out a bottle, opened it, and poured a good quantity of it into his cup before handing it to Orobo. “Though I have to warn you, this one is a lot stronger than the previous one, so try to be more moderate.”

Having said that Ullis began drinking the wine from his cup, only to immediately go drunk. For someone that could basically eat anything and suffer no consequences, Ullis had an awful tolerance for alcohol and being drunk Ullis decided to drink three fourths of his cup, getting himself so drunk he couldn’t speak, probably for the best. Though even drunk Ullis knew that he woulsn’t want to fall unconscious so he simply sat there with a drunk expression, watching everything else happen.

Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture StaidFoal StaidFoal @ anyone else near them

Katie Moon

black-cat-jpg.662968

Eenie Meenie-
Interaction
: Dirk, Ezra, Tobias, Rojy
Mention
: Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture Heartfelt Heartfelt StaidFoal StaidFoal Solirus Solirus
Around: Viper Actual Viper Actual YsFanatic YsFanatic MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian Juju Juju Ace Cream Ace Cream
"Got it. Thanks, Sin." Katie nodded. He turned his gaze to the rest of the party and started picking useful partners.

The ugly meat thing (Hollow Father) was a no. It was ugly. He didn't like it. Also, it wouldn't be convenient to be around intelligent creatures with something like that around.

The slime (Mii)... he wanted to eat it more than having it served him. The same applied for the unicorn (Wakinyan). That left out the young girl (Kotori) as well since she looked close to the unicorn. Eating the unicorn would probably be a pain with her around.

Katie excluded the woman Sin called Kana. She smelled like a deity. His track record with deities? Worse than not so good.

He also skipped barbaric woman I (Teranis) and barbaric woman II (Andraste). They looked like muscle head knights. He didn't like muscle head knights. Those ideals were also annoying.

That limited his choice of party to the young guy looking like a hunter (Dirk), a detective Sin called Ezra, a guy in power suit (Tobias) ... and a middle-aged man (Rojy).

Katie frowned. He didn't like this. If it was up to him, he wanted to have a wizard or a witch. That way, he could supply his partner with mana and made his team unstoppable. But his luck was bad. No wizard or witch. Between a detective with powers he didn't know, a power suit guy with a logic gap, and a strange uncle with a strange quality to him... to hell with it!

"You four!" Katie floated to above head level and attempted to pat the head of the four men. "Hunter guy, Detective guy, Idiot in power suit, and middle-aged uncle with a weird smell. You can follow me to Nortestra if you want. I like you. With me, you won't need to worry about anything!"

Last edited:
Tobias Nyseth

As he waited for a response, SIN reaffirmed that this world was real, much Tobias' annoyance. He floated away from the god, muttering something about Russians. Channeling his power at the floor beneath him, the dirt and rock clumped together to form a chair, hovering a foot off the ground which Tobias sat on. While waiting, his gaze wandered over to the other victims of SIN's summoning. The big glob of meat must've been some abomination, evolved in what he could only assume was a secret animal creating lab. He pitied the poor creature, but a sample for research shouldn't hurt.

Then there was... a slime? Like every other slime in these fantasy worlds, it seemed to just want to eat everything. He'd have to take a sample later on. After some thinking, he came to a realistic conclusion that it was a failed cleaning product produced in some alternate world, pulled in by SIN as well. He marveled at the unicorn and the young woman who appeared closest to it. He would've liked to collect a sample from the unicorn to uncover its DNA and see what evolved it into that state, but then shook his head. There's a scientific explanation behind everything, and he concluded that the 'unicorn' was just a horse that went through genetic disorders and/or was crossbred with some other creature.

He skipped over the simple women with the simple swords (Kana and Andraste). He didn't feel any promise from them, deciding that they were pulled from medieval or viking times. He was a scientist, not a historian. One rather violent woman with some armor similar, if not a little downgraded compared to his suit, caught his eye (Teranis). He'd need to ask her for a sample of the technology, later on. The man he spoke with earlier (Rojy) appeared normal to his eye, so Tobias ignored him. Then somebody called him an idiot, causing him to drop the debris back into the ground and hover three feet up.

"I am not an idiot, I am a brilliant astronomer that just so happen to--" He stopped dead in his tracks when he realized what was talking. It was a simple-looking cat, floating to their head level and attempting to pat their heads. "A talking cat? That means that their vocal tract's complex musculature, and their tongue has been shapened into thick, yet flexible, tongue in such a way to help it produce human speech more easily!" Tobias hovered away, unintentionally dodging the cat's head pat. With a tap of a button on his arm, some device began performing an x-ray on the cat. He hovered around the feline, taking more x-rays while muttering, "Fascinating..."

Damafaud Damafaud @everyone_at_crossroads​

As SIN's calming wave washed over her, Kana felt her terror grow even stronger. However it was now smothered by the other being's power, leaving her almost disconnected in a sense from her fear and thus able to regain some control. Enough so she could start paying attention to the other people gathered here. Most of them were just... Kana's eyes bugged out when she realized the cat was talking. Talking animals didn't exist, but yet one was here, adding to the bizarre situation she was in. The goddess liked cats, but animals smart enough to talk only increased her confusion about the world she was now on. Even though it had only been a few moments Kana could already tell that this place was so much different where she was from.

This raised concerns about her ability to survive, a thought that caused Kana to realize that SIN had mentioned that the fate of her world could not happen here. The sealed goddess had to shake her head at that, if that thing from before found its way here, the gods would die and this world would suffer as well. Of this she had no doubt, but hopefully that would not come to pass for the sake of the people here. And if it did, then she needed to be ready. That meant getting followers and to do that she needed to get to where there are people that need something to believe in.

Kana's train of thought was interrupted as the music coming over Tobias' radio lessened slightly and a voice could suddenly be heard speaking with a cheerful tone through it.

“I'm broadcasting on all frequencies at once to see who else has a communications system! Wait, are you saying SINny brought in a second group? Where!?!?”

Another group... Kana wondered if they would be perhaps a bit more normal. Though the things that voice talked about made no sense to her, so she was doubting that was the case. Still, it wouldn't be a bad idea to find them to see for herself. Swallowing heavily, the goddess slowly looked back at SIN. “Where is this other group?”

-------------
Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture StaidFoal StaidFoal @ crossroads people

Ezra immediately took to Tobias. He saw it well plastered on his face as the power-suited man's thoughts clearly passed from each one of the group to the next: he was a man of the mind. Also, he decided, his gaps in knowledge, while filled by the sheer breadth of crime in his own universe, would need to be reached by men of other schools of thought. A "brilliant astronomer" would be the perfect partner in solving the mysteries of this world! Respectful of a person's thoughts, he allowed everyone to finish amongst themselves.

A talking cat -- Ezra would not permit himself to be quite as surprised as the astronomer, he'd already come to accept the oddities of the multiverse -- would demand they accompany it. Smiling at the astronomer, Ezra extended his left hand to shake, shoving his right in his pocket. "Ezra Hawkins, consulting detective. I am here to solve the mystery of this world itself, and I would like to employ your expertise. If you're willing, there's nowhere to go but out -- I say we accompany the cat. What do you say?"

Damafaud Damafaud StaidFoal StaidFoal

Rojy Erac

Rojy watched as everything unfolded, and saw the man with the suit, that now called himself an astronomer, to lift up rocks and form a chair. Rojy quickly knew he could control gravity, Rojy took note that in the meantime he wouldn’t want to encounter him in a negative fashion, at least not yet.

As he schemed inside his mind, the cat, prideful and commanding as Rojy expected, tapped the smart ass, the crazy astronomer, a guy in military uniform he didn’t even notice, and then the cat tried to tap Rojy’s head. Though Rojy as a reaction teleported himself into his domain which didn’t have any special effect. The cat’s hand phased right through Rojy and he began talking. “Please don’t call me an uncle, I’ve never been one, and secondly, I don’t smell that weird like, at most I’d smell like frozen flesh and even then I’ve healed from that.”

Rojy bored and still in his domain, walked through the detective and the astronomer only to reach one of the chairs sitting on it after leaving his domain. “But honestly, I’ll stick around a bit longer, I’ve forgotten how good it feels to be entertained. So please, ignore me and carry on.” Rojy said calmly taking a comfortable position in the chair as if nothing had happened.

Heartfelt Heartfelt StaidFoal StaidFoal Damafaud Damafaud @ everyone else

Hakai
Blood spilled everywhere bodies laying pierced with swords or spears. It was the remains of a battlefield that was once a army to seize Hakai on his tyrant mission to the destruction and conquering of this world. The black armored knight held his shield in his left hand and the blade of god slaying in the right. His foot stomped out the remaining survivor of the destruction, it would be a woman who was in silver clad armor. As his foot met her chest she coughed up blood and felt nothing but fear and pain mixed together like a bad drink.

"Please... Spare me..." The woman mentioned hoping that the black knight would stop his teasing with her. He wanted her to die slow, very slow to remember his helmet in heaven. A weakened knight rose from his wounded state attempting to grab a blade out of his comrades chest in which he succeeds and charges at the black knight. With no hesitation stabbing the woman's right arm with his blade Hakai turned his body slightly so he can see the knight and moved his right hand in a choking motion and there it begun. The infamous force choke stripping the life and wind out of the man. He could do nothing but drop his sword and grab his neck asking for mercy.

"Mercy is not with you." The knight finally spoke to the whining victim dropping the man as he lost all wind and died. Turning his attention to the screaming and crying woman Hakai's red eyes pierced her very soul. Taking his foot off her chest he crouched down and rested his arms on his leg and looked directly at her, under his helmet was a grin of pleasure.

"Tell your kingdom this message of gratitude, kneel to me or suffer the same fate as their "army"." He said army in a disgusted way as they did not prove a challenge to the god slaying maniac Hakai was. They even summoned a giant amongst him which Hakai had made quick work of. The battle was taken outside of a beautiful kingdom of lothric known as the mortal realm's "Land of Gods" as a demi-god rest in the top of the tallest tower there. That was what Hakai wanted, the Demi-god that hides from their fate. Taking his blade out of the woman's arm she screamed again sweating from the pain.

"T...t..thank y..you." Slowly getting up clenching her arm she stumbled a bit while looking at the black armored knight. Her heart felt like it was being squeezed by his dark aura. His presence alone emits the feeling of bad news. Turning her back she attempts to walk but stumbles on her journey back to her kingdom. Looking back the knight wasn't there, not worrying about it she turned back around to be stabbed by the black demon blade. It was Hakai, he didn't want any survivors instead he'd project the message himself with her head. "Y..you lied..." Releasing the blade from her gut Hakai watched her fall, but the she fell on him and her blood dragged down his armor as she was slowly sliding down him. Once she reached the floor Hakai turned to walk off though he felt her grab his foot.

"Wi.. wi.. no... atta.. Loth..." She could barely speak feeling weak. By concentrating her remaining mana to the center point she started to glow. Although Hakai knew what she was doing he knew he could tank such an explosion, but what he didn't know was what she was chanting. Until the very few words, "Thy light shall cover the shadows". Those words made Hakai turn to her in a shocked expression as they both detonated. The explosion was big enough to cover the whole battlefield and even the surrounding wild life. People of the Lothric castle as well noticed the mass explosion that happened not to far off from their kingdom. In worry of what it was they sent troops to go and inspect it. The explosion was a ball of light with black markings.

After the explosion stopped the crator it left was massive and not a trace of even the black knight. It was not a normal self destruct spell because she casted it with holy magic which is a very powerful counter to Hakai's corrupt mana, she purified his whole completely taking her with him. The terror was taken down for the only reason to create fate into a new realm. It was his time for a reason, a reason that isn't understood yet.

Though he felt his eyes were able to open and the bright sun slightly blinding him in a sense. He could feel the calm breeze in the atmosphere, was in heaven...? How would someone like him make it to such lands of the pure. He wasn't alone though, he could hear voices around him so he took a look and saw a few people standing by a man with weird armor embedded in him. Was he half human half armor? Looking down at the palm of his hands which were under the armor Hakai gripped them both in a balled up fist. One thing he did notice was he was extremely weaker from what he once was, although still mighty and powerful it was like he was a mortal again and longer a demi-god of war. His shield and sword laid in front of him and he still had the blood on his armor and it was still fresh and wet since he just got it. Crouching to pick up his weapons he placed his shield on his back as it attached and slid his blade in the under the shield and it sheathed. The shield served a purpose of a sheath for the sword so he can keep them both together at all times.

"Do what you will Kotori and Wakinyan, just bring dominion over this world; I never said you had to be evil or cruel about doing it haha!" "This world is Valucia." "This world is ripe for dominion and I want you to conquer it as you would have with that lands you had found."

That's all Hakai needed to hear for him to continue his once vanquished path to conquer and destroy he has been gifted the second chance at life to do so. The group came in all shapes and sizes, even a creature he's never seen before laid in a peaceful rest. He did not want answers to why he was here, he had already got the information he needed. Though something gave him a strange sensation to kill, looking around confused to what it was he noticed a boy with black spiky hair laying down sleep. The boy was slowly waking up and having a shocked reaction to why he was here slowly getting up Hakai put his blade to the boys throat holding the shield in his left hand.

"You are that of an Eldian."
Mentions: Juju Juju Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture
Near: Everyone on the crossroads

Kisuke Takeshi
Another day it was for Kisuke waking up he stretched and stood up from his bed. Kisuke lived a simple life within the trees and hardly ever ventured out as his journey came to a halt do the worlds corruption getting worse he needed to recover from the last battle he was in. The battle was against a corrupted Lord of Ember who needed to be put down as its only objective was to put the fire out. Keeping the world safe barely for the mean time he was severely hurt in return, even losing balance in his mana. Taking a step outside of his tree fort he looked around at the vast jungle as a monkey dropped down on his shoulder greeting him.

"Hey there Momo. Another morning huh? Let's get it started buddy." Kisuke sat down on the edge of the platform the monkey dug into his hair in hopes to find something to eat. Kisuke smiled of his little friend searching for means of food in his hair though Kisuke closed his eyes, sitting comfortably preferably crossed leg, breathing normally, and finally focusing on his breathing and how his body moves with each inhale and exhale. He could feel connected with the world around him, his blue aura sprouted out of his body in a calm manner attracting all small peaceful mystical creatures to land and rest with him. He was the right type of warm and at peace with himself. After a while of meditating Kisuke had a feeling disturbance in the flow of mana within the wind he opened his eyes slowly as all the creatures got away from him knowing he was about to get up. Standing up Kisuke felt more at peace with himself again and was glad for that sensing the disturbance he picked the location of the town that was near him. What was it that was attacking them though? He wanted to investigate since he felt weaker mages dying off. Walking calmly back into his tree hut he put his clothes on brushing his teeth, and lastly grabbing his blade. It took him a minute to grab it since he a had a pause in moment remembering the last battle that he encountered two weeks ago. He knew he had to go and so he did turning towards the door, his jacket wasn't button up so his white shirt shined from the sun light. His waist were wrapped up in bandages as well as his left wrist.

"Stay here Momo it's pretty dangerous out there." The monkey nodded giving Kisuke a kiss and jumped off into the trees, Kisuke smiled and nodded to the monkey swinging off. Looking back to the direction of the disturbance he ran off the platform flash stepping through the trees. Traversing through the jungle as he got closer noticed a black cloud floating to the sky in the distance. It was so big it rose higher then the trees, which were pretty tall for just trees. Going faster he knew it was getting bad, but he could feel his pain from the last fight reminding him that he is not at full power no longer. Landing on a tree branch he jumped and front flipped onto the dirt and grass in front of the burning town. Screams of pain and sadness echoed through the town. Running into the entrance of the town Kisuke unsheathed his sword killing undead that flooded the streets of the town. One by one he took them out by slashing their heads, it was a key way to rid of an undead in this world.

Stabbing a undead in the chest slamming it to the ground it tried to grab Kisuke but he got up and turning around blowing a whole wave of undead with a flame big enough to destroy obstacles around him. Though he knew he was adding to the destruction it was the only thing he could do. Turning back to the undead which was climbing up the blade Kisuke grabbed the chained that's connected to the sword and pulled it out the chest of the undead and cut its head off. The screams continued all over, but a voice screaming for help across the street rung through his head. Getting to the location of the cry for help he busted through the door of the building noticing dark mages. They turned towards Kisuke in surprised preparing a spell to shoot him down, but Kisuke was too fast and cut them all down swiftly. Falling in the couch he grabbed his waist in pain. Looking to his side he seen a mother and two kids running to him giving him a huge for helping them, the woman mentioned her husband outside trying to fend off the undead. Kisuke nodded standing up slowly holding onto his waist which the woman noticed placing her hands over the wound and began to heal it. Kisuke looked down to his waist as the pain slowly got less and less.

"I appreciate it." Though the woman didn't heal it completely since her mana was low she still helped him out and he acknowledged it. "I will go search for him." Running out the building he continued to slay undead as he searched. There were warriors all over fighting off undead and even demons and Kisuke helped them. They thanked and asked for Kisuke's name and which he told them. Asking where the problem is coming from the pointed a direction north of the town which was a chapel. Nodding he flashed stepped onto the roofs of the buildings running towards the chapel as fast as he could jumping roof to roof.

Ironically the husband that was mentioned earlier was about to be cut down by a four armed demon though Kisuke stopped the blade by parrying it and kicking the demon away from the man. Not knowing it was the man the woman mentioned he still helped him and asking for him to go elsewhere. Feeling a huge source of mana coming his way he grabbed the guy by the shoulder and flashed stepped them out the way of a giant black ball of mana that created a crater on the streets destroying some buildings. Sliding against a building the guy slid by him, they looked at each other and nodded standing up.

"Take the four arms I'll take that caster." Creating a new alliance the two fought great together taking both of them together though before Kisuke could rest he noticed a mage standing on top of the chapel.

"You've failed." He said with his arms crossed a meteor was slowly falling down towards the town. A man came out of a portal and grabbed the confident mage as they both laughed vanishing off. Kisuke not knowing what to do he looked at the man. "Run and get your family and friends out of here I'll do what I can to slow it down before crashing."

"Good luck and thank you... Your a hero."

"No not a hero just doing the right thing." Looking at the meteor he only had one option and that was to go up to it and hold it back, that's crazy and suicide but it was the only way to save everyone under him. Turning his sight to the chapel he ran up the building to the roof and flashed stepped as high as he could sheathing his blade and going blaze blue, at his maximum was only half of what it could be since he was injured. Placing his hands on the gigantic form of rock his hands sizzled from the heat of the rock. In pain he forced his mana to help slow down the meteor from falling onto the town. Though his efforts for none as a second meteor crashed on the first one and he was took with them plummeting into the ground utterly destroying miles upon miles of land. That is when the young Takeshi, a descendant of the Eldians have fallen.

The gasp of air in the panic of waking back up from just going black Kisuke looked around confused on how he was even alive. He didn't notice the meteor no more and not even the town was near though a group of people to his left and a black armored man had his blade to his throat.

"You are that of an Eldian."

Without even time to unsheathe his blade Kisuke was faced with death once more, the black armored knight gave Kisuke an uneasy feeling. Sensing his mana it gave Kisuke a slight fear which wasn't good at all his right eye started slowly going back. Covering his right side of his face with his right hand Kisuke scooted away from the dark knight. The knight's dark black mana alone was giving the demon within Kisuke a rampaging urge to bust out and fight him though Kisuke was holding it back by covering his face.

"An Eldian? How did you know?"

Hakai
Hakai sheathed his shield and blade standing there noticing he had other worries. There was a possibility the group by them might attack them and so Hakai stepped back from the boy still eyeing him closely.

"Eldian's mana are gold while the rest of the world is blue or red or black. Yet yours is blue coated with gold. That is how. I do not care for your name nor of your origin. This is not a time and place for us to fight I must regain my strength, though when I do know I will hunt you down. This will torment my very soul to let you go, but I am no man with no brain. This is not the time nor place to kill as there are people of good near. I do not know why I am weaker, but if I was at full strength it wouldn't be a problem." Hakai stated to the boy giving him his warning. Kisuke was apart of the family tree who served the gods which is who Hakai was on the hunt for, the gods. Letting Kisuke to live longer then needed would be like letting a god free of will. Hakai understood the situation and took it upon himself to walk off else where.

Kisuke Takeshi
Rubbing his throat with the left hand Kisuke watched the knight walked off, he knew the only reason he wasn't killed at the moment was the mass group of people near them. Standing up slowly he was able to move his right hand off his face still watching the black knight walk off. It clicked in his head who the knight was now, it was the "Black Terror" legend stated he killed Demi-gods with ease. Taking a gulp of satisfaction he wasn't killed again Kisuke took a deep breathe .

"He wasn't scared of the group, but knew he was outnumbered. Outnumbered probably wasn't his concern, but the fact we feel weaker here. I'm noticing that as well, though I want to know why." Turning to the group he slowly walked to them noticing the giant horned beast, a floating cat, a couple of weird looking guys wearing clothes he never seen before, even weapons he's never seen before, A girl who stood with the beast obviously it's partner or master, and then the man who was the center of attention. Turning to SIN he weakly grabbed his side and looked at him.

"Where am I exactly? Why do I feel so much weaker now? What happened to the town? Did the people escape at least...?"
Interactions: Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture

Kotori & Wakinyan
1551010857_kirin1-png.660208
Kotori frowned in puzzlement at SIN's response. She had been worried he would react badly to her rejection of his demands but was surprised by how nonchalant he was. How could one conquer without bringing harm? Perhaps it meant something different here, not the broken stone walls and empty castles she knew. Perhaps there were other ways. She felt like she had been given more information and yet understood less. It made her feel even more helpless.

As SIN explained the fate of her world, Kotori grew silent. She had witnessed her world's last breath, but somehow hearing SIN say it felt like a jolt of lightning. This was not some sort of afterlife. Her world, her people, all the Divine Beasts, Hakan; they were gone. Nobody would remember them but she and Wakinyan. Kotori shivered, gripping her arms and staring at the ground in empty horror. Her world was within her now. If she died then the memories of all that was and had been would vanish. She looked at Wakinyan, watching the steady rise and fall of his sides, almost afraid they would stop. Not only was the world gone, but the chain of chosen ones who could form bonds with the Divine Beasts. What would happen to Wakinyan if she perished? The last time a link was severed it had destroyed her entire world. She felt sick.

Kotori knelt down and pressed her hand into the great beast's side, pushing against him. Once more, it did nothing. She sighed, brows knit in worry. Why did he not wake like the others? Well, there was at least one other person who was asleep, a black-haired boy. At the very least that was a good sign. As Kotori rose to her feet her eye caught on a strange symbol scrawled into Wakinyan's shoulder, a jarring black against the shimmery-pale scales. Was this the tattoo SIN spoke of? She looked at her own shoulder and found its twin. SIN had said this would allow communication for one hour each day. If she used this on Wakinyan then perhaps she could wake him. The only problem was how to use it. Glancing over her shoulder, she looked at the others gathered here. A floating cat was talking with a small group, pawing at their heads. Cats were common in the old ruins of stone and wood, hunting the hoards of rats who lived there. Felines were always omens of good luck but none of them could talk or fly. Then again, there were no talking blobs of meat either. To her left a man reclined on a chair that had been summoned, urging the others to 'entertain' him. His tone of voice was very much like SIN's. Which of them should she ask?

Before she had a chance to decide, an armoured figure drew his blade and pressed it to the sleeping boy's throat. Kotori did not need Wakinyan's guidance to know that this warrior was bad news. Blood was caked into the spaces between his black armour and dried in streaks upon the blade's edge. He seemed to recognize the black-haired boy, who had awakened at this point. Kotori reached for her bow but did not draw an arrow just yet. Instead, she kept a sharp eye on the armoured man, letting him know he was being watched. She did not fully understand the situation and it would be unwise to spring into action just yet. It did not take long for her suspicions to be laid to rest when the armoured man expressed his inability to kill with too many 'people of good' around. Thankfully, he withdrew his blade and stalked off. Kotori let out a breath she didn't know she had been holding and refastened her bow.

The black-haired boy began asking questions, the same that she and the others had done no more than a few minutes ago. She looked between him and SIN, a sad look of empathy passing over her face. This would not be easy to explain. "I'm sorry but your world... all of our worlds... they are gone. That is why we are here, saved through the grace of SIN...though in exchange we are to play the role of conquerors."

She motioned towards SIN to let the boy know who she was talking about. The metal-man would no doubt be better at explaining this than her, assuming he was not too busy with the other new arrivals. Kotori couldn't help but wonder where this boy came from and how his world had ended. Did he even know about its demise? Judging by his question about a village, she assumed not. Giving him an apologetic smile, Kotori then turned back to Wakinyan, further investigating the strange mark on the beast's shoulder.

Last edited:
Tobias Nyseth

"Second group? So there are others brought before us? Fascinating! If possible, would you tell me what you know of this 'Valucia'?"
Already, Tobias was forming a plan. SIN wanted him to take over the world, but he was no leader by any means. His first step was to get an idea of the others brought with him. He concluded what he could about his group, but he needed to know about all the variables before making a final decision. Meaning he had to know more about the first group. Perhaps another brilliant scientist was brought along? Or some scientific advancement that would've made his world's heads spin.

He raised an eye when a studious looking fellow approached him. He'd have thought him to be Sherlock Holmes if it weren't for the complicated machinery. He introduced himself as Ezra Hawkins, extending his hand. The astronomer smiled. "Tobias Nyseth," he said, grabbing his hand for a shake. Within a few seconds, Ezra began to experience zero-gravity until Tobias let go, and he dropped back to the ground. "Whoops! Sorry, I forgot that happens," he said in a joking manner. "It's a... medical condition, for lack of a better word."

The detective had offered employment, making Tobias smirk. "You have a good eye, and I appreciate you recognizing my prowess, but why do you say there is nowhere to go but out? Mysteries haven't just one simple answer. That is why they are mysteries, yes?" He floated slightly up as if to make an example. "There is always more than one route to take, and sometimes it's just not disovered yet. Besides, talking animals don't exactly scream 'leader' to me, just a scientific conglomeration. I will take my chances with the first group."

It was then that Rojy, the supposedly simple-looking man, walked through him and the detective. "Quantum tunneling applied on a human? Without machinery or anything?" He floated over to where Rojy now sat. "Mister! Will it be okay for me to take a blood sample?" he asked, ignoring his plea to be ignored. Tobias quickly facepalmed. "No, please forgive me, I'm getting sidetracked." He looked over to SIN, where one of the medieval-aged woman was asking him where the first group was. "I as well wish to know," Tobias spoke abruptly, hovering over to the two silently. "If I am to 'conquer' this world, then I am in need of more knowledge before acting in any way."

YsFanatic YsFanatic Heartfelt Heartfelt Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture

Last edited:
(Tobias's response is included with the permission of StaidFoal StaidFoal )

Ezra smiled knowingly at the astronomer. The man was still operating under his world's insular sensibilities. He would not take the speaking animal seriously simply because it was an animal; the talking, to him, was no show of intelligence as it ought to be. "I say!" Ezra dug his hands into his English warm and leaned in to be eye-and-eye with the man. "If you want answers, my man... let go of your understanding of your world. A young man -- I say, we'll call him Tobias! -- has been arrested, charged falsely with murder, and put in a rather shoddy prison cell with a dirty floor, a window and a shovel. Tobias is starving to death... and he'll likely die within two days! He considers digging a tunnel, but Tobias is quite intelligent. He knows he'll be dead before the tunnel is built; it'd just take too long. Now, Tobias is 180 centimeters tall, and he can reach 193... 196 centimeters if he stretches. This window is still, however, well over 260 centimeters off the ground. How would Tobias escape this awful prison?"

He'd look at Ezra as if he asked what 2 + 2 equaled. "To get up to the window I'd just dig up a pile of dirt to stand on, and to get past the bars I would simply jab at where my draagbare oxidatiemiddel spray device is, breaking it from the body and use it to rust and break the bars."

"My man, a.. draagbare oxidatiemiddel? The etymology is very straight forward, but I'm afraid you'll have to explain in your world's terms what it does." Ezra smiled warmly. He'd usually want to take the time to figure it out himself, but it was currently his time to challenge Tobias and not vice versa.

"Don't tell me you don't have an adraagbare oxidatiemiddel spray device! It's such a simple implant; it's injected into your body at a young age to combat the Ijzeren Pest that was responsible for the human population's plummet in 2036, like those ancient vaccines! None of our world's prisoners are clever enough to do that, though, which I will admit is rather disappointing."

Ezra clasped his hands together in sheer delight, eyeing Tobias like a child who knew he'd just won his favorite game. "But what if I told you the solution was just that Tobias walked through the wall?"

Tobias would just chuckle. "Unfortunately, I cannot control quantum physics!"

"And yet, the multiverse theory has been well and done proven, my man!" Ezra's speaking began to get faster, more excited, a nearly juvenile jubilance overcoming him at the thought of infinite solutions to infinite problems. "Infinite realities! Infinite timelines! Infinite versions of the same series of events and every other possible series of events all playing out in real time in parallel to one another!" He threw out his hands and clasped them around the astronomer's shoulders almost shaking him from his energy. "In one of those infinite sets of infinite potentialities, there's infinite Tobiases. The odds are 100% that there's a Tobias -- there's a YOU, my good man -- who can control quantum physics and never knew of a Tobias who could manipulate gravity!"

Ezra stepped back from the astronomer and coughed abashedly. Regaining his composure, Ezra would slowly replace his hands into his pockets and his smile of raw joy would return to a smile of observation and contemplation. He'd never had an episode like that before. "You say it is silly, because in your own frame of reference it is silly! We have no frame of reference anymore. A cat may very well be the zenith of military leadership in this other reality -- it is no good to discredit them simply because we know animals to be simple where we come from. Please do weigh on that, and I hope you reconsider your decision."

Ezra would turn back to the feline he had sadly been neglecting all this time. "I'd be happy to join you, I say! I only hope you don't mind if I do some... investigations my own way when we get to the town. For now, let's stay. I agree with my friend Tobias here that we need some more information from 'SIN' before we get going anywhere, and then after that, we're off!"

Interactions: Damafaud Damafaud StaidFoal StaidFoal

Susan Nile at the crossroads, a time to SIN.

Silver eyes barely opened behind their glass protection. Their owner was woozy, weary at what they saw. She shifted her position, vacating her pseudo pillow to actually look around. They were lush greens as far as her vision allowed, a row of trees telling the entrance to a forest. Susan moved to stand when something pricked her brain, a lingering stinging sensation. Unaware of everyone else standing nearby she stumbled forward a few steps. It was dark in the shadow of her eyelids. Imagine her surprise meeting head first with a large furry construct. Warmth of life, a great vitality. It scared her. Slowly backing up she adjusted her eye-wear in horror. She could feel her body gradually echoing her fleeting thoughts, every nerve racing to accommodate incoming spams. She touched a stranger. Where was she at the moment? "Ow." Pathetically laying on her side she recovered from the unexpected fall, pained eyes settling on a guilty satchel. That was it, time for the reset button. Susan dusted her palms and arose once more, an indifferent view guiding calmer thoughts.

Susan judged the surroundings personally, a magic circle drawing itself obediently at her back. Void energy coursed through her veins now, she’d perfectly inherited his teachings, and power. Tightly to her chest, the young girl grasped his very will. Locsis. This was like a recycling of those events where everything just zoomed by her like scenery as she slept in the car. Somehow once again she found herself in another great canyon, nothing but past echoes to shape a passable map. She could complain about being tired, but the biggest part about becoming the Void Elemental was becoming nothing. A black bag hovered uselessly beside her, as if scriptures in stone her hands went through the motions as she strode through the shadows all around her. Susan hadn’t noticed it yet, but a visible force emanated off of her, eating the very air passing through. Someone cried out, the ground became a descent, and the greatest of vitalities lay ahead.

s-l300.jpg

Tunneled across the surface the very ground trailing her accepted its fate, not even specks left to tell the short tale. Susan in her trance had pierced the crowd, eaten the area unluckily in her path, and stopped just below SIN. She inhaled dispelling the scarily expanding aura, and dropped a bubbled mass of earth from nowhere beside her displaying itself well compared to her stature with a light tremor. The symbolic piece of art once floating behind her broke into sparkles as she looked upwards. “You’re filled with chaos, energy, and life.” Susan had her cellphone out, pulling up a picture of herself and a bunch of other people posing in front of a large wooden building. She showed this to the being, “Do you have any answers…?”

Directly interacted with: Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture Juju Juju

OROBO
Orobo was truly enjoying his wine. Back in his world during the time of the 3rd Holy Communion War, it had been plentiful and abundant in variety. It had become more rare towards the end of his life; Eventually, he had stopped finding it. Orobo had still fought with honor in those days, the last of a dying race of warriors designed to protect humanity from a creator gone mad. He'd killed his first Arch-Angel during those wars, summoning an Arch-Lord of Hell on a last burst of strength to stab right through the divine being's skull. It had been a glorious and bloody kill, the battle fought beforehand more glorious still. Yet that joy had not lasted, the death of his friend Urr, slain by the Arch-angel, haunted him afterward for many months. The conflict for them had been fought in the ruins of New Rome, a fortress nation designed to safeguard one of humanity's last remaining populations of humans uncorrupted by the Divine Plague.

Orobo had not stayed honorable in that last half-century of his life. He had grown bitter and angry, eventually, Orobo began to ask questions, and seek answers; "Why did he wear the collar? Who had his parents been? Hell, why did he fight? And why was he told he was near 400 years old, while he could barely remember the last 20?" Orobo found few answers, and what did eventually become known to the summoner, was little good. He learned that he'd been born a slave, forced to fight and dulled into little more than a mindless killing machine for decade after decade after decade. This, quite understandably, enraged the soldier, and fighting his way out of the fortress complex he was kept inside, Orobo made his way to an old safe haven of sorts in the mountains. Finding very little life, Orobo became less than human, eating whatever he could find and fighting to survive each day.

As a child, he had been told in the labs that life would be hell for him. Orobo had not known the word's meaning at the time. By the end of his life, Orobo's world had shown him it's definition countless times. For 400 years it showed him the definition of Hell. In the last years, Orobo devoted his time to show other's his definitions of hell. He could never quite replicate it.

"You can summon demons?...
That's only in legends... not even I can do that!"

Laughing at the witch, Orobo responded cockily to her expression of surprise, eager to share his abilities with a fellow summoner,

"Not so legendary anymore am I right?! haha! These bastards are wild and crazy lil fuckers if you're not careful with your contract."

The group's three glasses clinked with a merry ring, the crackle of the fire adding an ambient peaceful noise to the scene.

"See the reason I was told I can summon em is because I'm a Union whatever that is. That and about 50 years of this weird training they call the Possession and these painful fucking tats I've got all over me. I can read the language but apparently oftentimes if other people read them they start to move or some shit. I'm sure there's more to it but I was never given enough information on the world I lived in.

The new bottle in hand, Orobo removed the cork with another swift flick of his hand, taking a quick sip to see it's taste and then another full swig for its effects. The king of monsters leaned back and watched as Ullis joined in and began to drink. Orobo smiled and chuckled, Ullis seemed to get intoxicated quickly. The fast forming blush and dull gaze was a dead give-away to the demon summoner and he had had to admit, the wine was pretty strong. Lucky for this chef, he'd would never find himself on Orobo's shit list. Orobo could totally tell the guy was a vampire though, the wine and bloody neck scarf were quite obvious.

Orobo laughed as the witch seemed to be good for conversation thankfully. He hoped she wasn't actually starting to reconsider, but he couldn't tell. She seemed like a cool witch and that was sick; All of the other witches Orobo had met in his world had been socially stunted raving lunatics with incredibly dangerous stores of unstable mana in their bodies. They had often been cannibals too. Delilah wasn't giving off any cannibal-vibes and Orobo liked that. He couldn't say the same for Ullis, the man's bloody neck scarf had been evidence enough of the facts; Orobo wouldn't hold it against the man however as he knew from his time in his old world that everyone reached a point in their lives where they just had to say "fuck it" and eat human flesh.

"The Solomon Fortress? There's a lot of demons there, but... somehow I doubt that concerns you. The greatest swordsman resides there, constantly keeping them at bay. I haven't spoken to him in... eh, I lost count."

Orobo raised an eyebrow in concern as Delilah finished her sentence, the alcohol helping in the delivery's entertainment value but not in the actual delivery of the message. Demons and a great swordsman? Sounded like a land ripe for recruitment to Orobo's eventual army. Maybe Delilah and this swordsman could work with Orobo in his quest? Especially if she knew the swordsman. Orobo was giddy on the inside at word of demons in the world; Entirely new beasts to summon and contract with! The alcohol helped with the happy and warm feeling he already had from being free and Orobo realized he felt better in this moment than he ever had in his own world. Screw that fucking place, it had never done him any good anyway.

Delilah began to stand with a slight sway to her movement, her glass finished. Orobo gave her a refill the moment he spotted the opportunity, taking another deep swig as she spoke,
"No killing of non-combatants. No killing the spirits. Don't attack me or anything I tell you not to. And because of your recent flirting attempts,"
Delilah pointed at him, grinning,
"for you to dance to our amusement!"

Orobo raised an eyebrow in genuine surprise at this and almost began to feel some anxiety in his stomach. Then Orobo realized that it was a good feeling at that moment. More reassuring in its uniformity then discomforting. Standing up with a chuckle and a shake of his head Orobo decided he would go along with this and see where he could take things.
"Fine fine fine hahaha, Ill do it ill do it.... But not alone!"
Orobo moved in close to the witch grabbing her hands in his own and taking a stance he had seen at one point in a movie. Orobo moved closer to her and pulled her closer to him, grinning widely before placing a hand respectfully on her hip. A burst of flame appeared behind them on the ground before a solid shape appeared. A red stringed instrument of strange design floated slightly above the grass, it played clearly and sweetly, almost unearthly in its sound. Orobo began to dance with Delilah then, still a little shakily but surefooted in truth. He turned and smiled at Ullis quickly before turning back to face Delilah, looking her in the eyes as the music played.

StaidFoal StaidFoal Solirus Solirus

IVAN
Ivan smiled up at Hecate, tears still in his eyes before sitting up with a quick motion. He didn't know why the two of them had bonded so quickly, but he appreciated the concern, however childish it was. The night was peaceful now except for the voices from the nearby campfire and low music coming from the robot named Charon. It was an odd being, eccentric and wild with an obviously unstable or perhaps uncaring personality. Charon had caught the rock Ivan had thrown and instead of getting mad it had made a strangely happy sounding noise and held onto the piece. Ivan would have been concerned he'd just made an enemy, but the metal man exhibited no signs of displeasure. In fact, it seemed happy to have acquired the rock. Ivan figured that perhaps instead of an enemy, he may have gained a friend. Ivan shrugged and turned back to Hecate.

"Hecate, I'm really not your parent so I'm pretty uncomfortable with being asked to explain the birds and the bees to you. But, I will humor you, in short, sex is the action that is performed by all living creatures in order to create other living creatures. Don't ask me for details on the topic because I'm really not in the mood to explain the specifics of it to you."

Ivan finished his bowl with a sigh and blew out the ashes before putting away the pipe. Wiping his reddened eyes free of tears he began to ponder his direction in the new world. He hoped he would be able to find more dank in the new world, his supply of two pounds wasn't going to run out any time soon but Ivan wanted a reliable source for the medication. Getting up off the ground, Ivan dusted his jacket and pants off before adjusting the buckles for his leg armor. Everything was set and in place, to a degree, Ivan was satisfied though, so turning back to Hecate he took the girl's hand and lead her back to the campfire with all the other adults.

As Ivan walked over to the campfire he asked the robot with a gesture and a quick "Eh?" if the being wanted to join them. Without waiting for an answer Ivan continued to walk over dragging Hecate along with him. He honestly really didn't want her playing with any more dead bodies. Even if she was a weird ghost/demon whatever, she still needed to learn that certain things shouldn't be done in public. If she ever wanted to survive and be happy as an adult she'd need to at least understand some social conventions.

The campfire group seemed to be enjoying themselves, all three of them having seemed to acquire wine somehow. Ivan was impressed with the speed of the conjuring up of the alcoholic beverage. Sitting down near the fire, Ivan patted the ground next to himself for Hecate to sit on next to him. He didn't feel like talking all that much at the moment but at the same time, the gunslinger didn't want to be rude. So folding his legs underneath him and placing his rifle behind him on the ground gingerly he asked for the names of the three.

"Hey guys what's up I'm Ivan Federico, known to some as "Cowboy" or "The Gunslinger", you may know me from classics such as: "Getting teleported with yall to a weird fantasy world" and "befriending scary ghost girl with knives" Or "Joining a large fantasy battle ongoing in the world for shits and giggles all the while waving around an incredibly dangerous genetic WMD class rifle that looks like it's from the future." Yknow? That guy? Of course, yall look like you're in mostly the same situation as me. Summoned by a mysterious being to a mysterious world for mysterious vague sounding goals. Help a brotha out and lend me some real food for my lil sis right here?"

StaidFoal StaidFoal Solirus Solirus YsFanatic YsFanatic

SIN

Watching as the group mingled among themselves and interacted, SIN smiled as alliances and groups began to form. Rojy sat next to the god and the deity summoned forth another plate of cinnamon rolls this time placing them in the lap of the once-imprisoned man. Rojy was a unique sort among both groups, one of the closest to god among the inhabitants of Valucia. A mortal with the knowledge of eternity was always a wondrous discovery. Very few could bear the weight of existence without being overcome by the sheer scale and shape of its eternal horrors. All sentient beings suffered from existence, SIN included. It got boring being a god eventually; SIN was told he would eventually reach a point like this and he had dreaded it all his life. It was here now and SIN was in the thick of it; All of them were in for a storm soon and SIN grumbled as he realized not all of them would make it through in one piece.

The respect Rojy offered to SIN and the understanding that came along with it genuinely made the Mad God happy. For SIN it was like meeting a dog that could talk; A being supposedly on his level but completely unique and powerless compared to him at the same time. He had chosen Rojy specifically for the man's anomalous abilities; His age made him wise in a way few other sentient beings could imagine. A being that could potentially be interacted with. Ezra displayed intelligence in a manner similar to Rojy but combined it with an obnoxious attitude that made him unbearable to SIN. He loved and hated the detective types with a passion, for their intelligence and determination respectively. They never knew when to quit; "That was part of the fun with them though." SIN pondered to himself.

The floating cat Katie thanked the god and began to gather subordinates(?) of sorts from the group, picking and choosing individuals to bring with it. SIN was almost sure at that moment they would become a good team; Only because Katie had chosen the most knowledgeable of the humans and because any team lead by a floating intelligent cat had to go somewhere. Maybe not up and maybe not down but they'd definitely find themselves on an entertaining journey. Skipping the other goddess was a mistake on the cat's part but he could understand the apprehension towards other divine beings. Turning to the said goddess he responded in a monotone voice,

"The other group if you really wish to know is back down the road from this intersection. A battle just ended, you won't be able to miss it haha! Most of them should still be in the area."

The last two to appear, Hakai and Kisuke seemed to be already at odds and the fact delighted the mechanical god. He looked forward to the two of them murdering the shit out of each other. The kid grabbed the side of the god and he raised an eyebrow in puzzlement.

"You're in Valucia kid. You're weaker cuz I made it so. Don't worry bout those people kid, you've got bigger fish to fry now. Lemme just address the group one last time. Glad yall are likin the world, appreciate it, your job is to conquer this world. If ya don't ya might die. Cuz there are others out there that might not like you as much as I do. That simple enough for you losers?"

Solirus Solirus Gohan510 Gohan510 YsFanatic YsFanatic StaidFoal StaidFoal Heartfelt Heartfelt Juju Juju Damafaud Damafaud

Kisuke Takeshi
Kisuke froze as he felt the heaviness press on his heart, his friend which was a monkey, the village he tried to protect, all of it gone. The first flame, who will? Oh right it’s gone and the life he loved with it. Parents are gone too.

Though not letting it bother him Kisuke rose his head nodding to Kotori. This was no time to think about the past yet focus the present. The journey ahead of him felt clear as a gust of wind hit his hair. Starring off into the distance Kisuke took a deep breath until he heard a voice speaking. It was the armor infused man.

"You're in Valucia kid. You're weaker cuz I made it so. Don't worry bout those people kid, you've got bigger fish to fry now. Lemme just address the group one last time. Glad yall are likin the world, appreciate it, your job is to conquer this world. If ya don't ya might die. Cuz there are others out there that might not like you as much as I do. That simple enough for you losers?"

Trying to stand up straight Kisuke nodded, understanding that his old life is gone and now a new one begins. He couldn’t have ill thoughts for the fact his fear will try to take advantage of his ill thoughts.

“Conquer isn’t my thing I’ll fight for the good. Though I don’t want to be a ruler or nothing. Just help this world as I couldn’t help mine.”

Looking at the palm of his hand accepting the new life. Looking up to Kotori he stepped in front of her and reached his hand out.

“Hitori Kage, greetings.”
Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture Juju Juju

Dirk Ault

Dirk stood quiet, letting everything unfold while also just trying to comprehend everything that was going on. Quietly Dirk began checking his weapons, though to his surprise, the sniper that he had used for most of his mercenary career, had been reverted back to the day it was constructed. Similarly, Dirks smg and knife were both in incredible conditions, no longer having the nasty cuts or bumps they previously had.

Knowing this, Dirk began moving his view to everyone else. Finding all sorts of things, from a couple of individuals looking rather normal, to a sack of meat more unappealing to watch than the diarrhea from someone who just ate in chilis. Dirk shivered as he remembered the hit he once had on man who had explosive diarrhea and Dirks sound bullets causing it to mix with the man's blood. Dirk shivered not because of the gruesome kill, but because of the smell, and how it looked.

Back to the present time, Dirk noticed the flying cat touch his head along with a couple other individuals, except for what he thought was a normal person, who then proceeded to walk through two other people, sit down, and get cinnamon rolls.

Looking back at the cat, it referred to all of them, in different names, calling Dirk: “Hunter guy.” Dirk really didn’t know where to get started and didn’t want to attempt to build a team due to the previous experience he had with his supposed, second in command. “Sure” Dirk said looking at the cat. “I’ll follow, lead the way.” Dirk put his sniper on his back and pulled out his smg, holstering it quickly and waiting for the cat to begin moving.

Damafaud Damafaud StaidFoal StaidFoal Heartfelt Heartfelt @ anyone else in the area.

Hecate

The black-eyed girl was satisfied with the answer, even if it was very vague in detail. Opening a large, black portal, a mound of Dolls dropped from her pocket dimension. They grew into their human forms, and Hecate gave them their orders. They dissipated into black smoke to find some remote village. Hecate sighed as she looked at the campfire of adults. What she thought was a couple had been dancing to some violin music, making her groan. The smell of skillfully cooked food had wafted over to her nose, and despite a demon having no hunger, it made her mouth water. Maybe she could go over and make them all her Dolls; specifically the chef? She shook her head. Something told Hecate that big bro Ivan would scowl at her again. She turned away, deciding that she didn't need to interact with--

Before she knew it, Ivan dragged her over to the campfire, resisting her weak struggling and whining. She puffed angrily at him, but still chose to sit down where he patted, grudgingly. Hecate hugged her knees, watching silently as Ivan introduced himself to the group, keeping to herself. She noticed that the three of them were drinking juice, something that her former succubus sister--whatever a succubus was--had a habit of drinking. She blocked out the rest of the conversation, walking over to a stump where Delilah had left her glass of wine to dance with the strange hooded man.

The taste was somehow a mix of sweet and bitterness, and her mouth was inflated like a balloon with the substance. It stung her tongue, and as much as she wanted to spit it out, even Hecate had standards to live by. Eyes tearing up, she choked the "juice" down. She spilled the glass, coughing horribly. She worriedly looked to see if anyone was staring at her, to which she said, "I'm fine! I jus--" She'd burp. "Just been drinking some juice..." Hecate attempted to make her way over to Ivan, but the ground was twirling wildly and she tried to gain her footing, wobbling around messily.

Hecate laughed in a sort of exhausted, cheerful tone. She fell face first in Ivan's lap, staying there for ten seconds or so before looking up at him, wearing a stupid smile. "Bick bro Ivan, I fink Mifter chef put somefink in the grape juice..." Then some horrid rumbling from her stomach, causing her to clench it and grimace. "I... My stomach feels like..." She burped again, groaning.

Delilah Moray

"Fine fine fine hahaha, Ill do it ill do it.... But not alone!"

Before she could ask or protest whatever she thought he meant, she let out and embarrassed squeak as he jolted her up by her hands into a dance. "T-This isn't what I meant!" she hurriedly spoke, face flushing red. Then again, she wasn't telling him to stop. The last time Delilah had danced was back in... Nortestra? During one of the many celebrations held for Gregory. It was with a kind man who she really fancied at the time. She cursed herself for not remembering. She'd long forgotten how to properly dance, so she let Orobo take full control.

The embarrassment didn't die down for her, as she was aware that many eyes were probably on them. When she looked back, Orobo was maintaining direct eye contact. She wasn't normally surprised, but this was just too much for Delilah. Then there was serene, expertly played music in the background. She didn't look away to see who or what was playing the violin, but she was certain that Orobo had summoned it. Eyes wide and cheeks red, Delilah channeled her focus on making sure she didn't slip up, not noticing or hearing the two new arrivals. She also didn't notice the child that drank her wine.

Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture

Felicia

For some time, the princess was standing silently, gathering information and understanding the situation. Felicia narrowed down her possible allies. There was Ivan and Hecate, of course, but something had to be done about the child's demonic nature or else there would be future issues. She considered herself fortunate to have not met Skathi on the battlefield; though she was skilled in both fire and ice magic, it appeared as if the spirit mastered full control of its power unlike herself. She considered Yamiko, but she made it abundantly clear that she wasn't taking any sides, and that incapacitating Skathi was for the sake of everything's existence.

She noticed a hastily moving spot in the distant sky--Tear. She would have to catch up with them sometime later if she wanted them as an ally. She didn't even consider the Mollugs, or the odd lifeform that sided with them. She'd already made her side clear, to be with the Nortestrians. As for the others? Felicia did not have enough info to decide anything, so she would have to join in on the campfire where everyone else was. After that, she planned to catch up with the Nortestrian troops and find one of their cities.

To a newcomer, the scene would've looked like a festival with the mouth-watering food and the music and dancing. Thus, she was confused, considering that a war that's caused the deaths of thousands had just ended. Keeping her thoughts to herself, Felicia habitually took a formal posture, smiling proudly. "Good afternoon, I am known as Felicia El Freliti of the Frostfire Kingdom. What are your names?" Her eyes observed everyone from right to left. A witch was awkwardly dancing with a hooded man to a beautiful violin, a man in desert garb was preparing the meals, a 'man' covered head to toe in armor was present, and her two apparent allies had joined in as well. Hecate, however...

Felicia's calm smile transformed into a concerned gaze. "Ivan, what happened to Hecate?" The princess went over to Ivan and knelt down to the black-eyed child. Even if the girl was a murderous demon, she was still her ally, and needed to be assisted in times of trouble. The poor kid was about to vomit. She whispered to Ivan to take care of her, and Felicia stood back up, resuming her posture to hear out the others.

With an irritated noise, Charon ceased his search of the bodies as he was not finding enough pieces of clothing and gear to make a complete disguise. Standing back up to his full height the android looked over to where the fleshies where gathering. Even without using his senors it was easy to tell that some of them were drunk or at least on their way to being drunk, causing him to shake his head. It was one thing to do that when you were safe, but in the middle of a battlefield during your first day on a new world? It seemed incredibly reckless to say the least, but at least enough of them seemed to be abstaining to stand watch overnight. Either way, none of them had responded to his question about if any where going to the capital so Charon figured that he might as well get going since it was turning out to be a solo journey. Ceasing his music broadcast, the android turned to the direction of the capital and broke out in a run without saying anything. The soul eater figured that announcing his destination once was enough, no need to repeat it unless he was asked.

Having gotten the information she wanted from SIN, assuming it was the truth, Kana glanced over the rest of the group one more time. "I'm going to find this other group, see if they have discovered any useful information other than what we have already been told," she quietly states before turning to walk in the direction that had been indicated to her. Her guardian silently followed, the small, ebony blades that made up its feat tearing up dirt and pathway alike as it walked. The goddess didn't know if any of them would go with her or not, and she wasn't sure if she hoped some would follow or for them to all go elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back