• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cross Blades: The Divine Conquerors Main

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ezra patiently waited through the god's attempts to excite his guests' tempers or their insecurities. He watched on, unmoved, as he flaunted Ezra's gaps of knowledge of the divine in his face and challenged him to a supposedly impossible mystery -- he wasn't at all insecure of that, not in the face of a true multiverse of the unknown, and not in the face of a proper challenge. This was thrilling to him, like the god would never know. Mystery novels the like he brought himself up on were entirely solvable by design, the clues all needed to solve the murder provided directly to you, and a fictional detective generally smarter than the audience filling you in on the more obtuse deductions he had to make. Depriving him of clues so that he would spend his full eternity in pursuit of an answer was exactly the fresh breath of air he needed. He fully intended to put forth everything he had in solving the puzzle of this god's motivations.

He continued to passively observe him laughing at an Eldritch abomination about vague philosophical nonsensicality on evolution before moving on to tempt them, in particular a clearly starving man, with cinnamon buns. He listened on as the god talked like a fully inane teenager and made pathetic threats. He would almost be moved by the mingling scents of miscellaneous ramen cups of every flavor -- It was a sickeningly familiar scent if faintly nostalgic too, and one that he wanted to run far away from after the earliest and least productive years of his detection career were spent eating nothing but three-minute noodles. But still he remained silent, still, attentive as the god finished his introduction.

"Oh! And to answer your question my good friend Kotori, big boss bow beauty, head sky honcho, cloud cowboy, friend of horse-god-thingamabob! My Name Is SIN."

Ezra cocked his head curiously at the name. He was immediately struck by the irony of a being of divinity being named something as opposite to the very concept as "SIN". Pushing himself up by the knees, he looked the god over. His body's mechanical whirring was clearly unnatural, while a deity's existence was a natural, usually primordial force. He was a being arguably more powerful than the whole of this group's abilities combined, yet he needed them to conquer this world for them.
Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture

"I say, SIN! Colourful introduction. I have just one question for you, but if you'd be so kind as to bare with me I'd like to preface this question with a handful of... theories." He smiled his warmest smile, and his coldest smile. This domain may well have been a parlour in your everyday English summer home -- a cast of quirky characters assembled as an audience to his deductions as he faces down his subject. He was more comfortable here than he'd immediately think.

"Firstly, your name. S... I... N... SIN. Devilishly sinful fun you had picking it out, I'm quite sure. Although mayhaps that's quite closer to the truth than at first it may appear -- what self-respecting being of divinity would go by the name 'SIN'? If I may be so bold as to venture a guess, I'd think perhaps you're not really quite a 'god' in the sense we'd imagine. If I may be permitted an Abrahamic metaphor, perhaps you're more like a Satan than a God?" He walked closer to SIN, throwing his hands out dramatically. "And, oh my, if you're truly a great, divine, holy Lord, do you really need us to conquer this world for you? Sounds like a proper exercise in divine humour at its right finest.

"So then..." He waved his hands over his fellow guests to this domain and drew his smile back into an impassive, serious line, "why should we do this for you? Whether you're a bored God or a vengeful Devil, I can only say your motivations are suspect. Should we prostrate ourselves simply because you plucked us away from absolute destruction? How are we not assured destruction here? I see no reason why I ought to do this for you, nor why any of them should either."

Delilah, Yamiko, and Skathi

Delilah had Yamiko lay Skathi down in a hurriedly made rune in the floor. After having Yamiko list her rules, being "No attacking or killing without my say. No encasing people in prisons. That is all," Delilah chanted a spell, making the rune glow. Soon enough, it was complete, and Yamiko threw the ice spirit over her shoulder again. She glared at the armored man who arrived just to poke Skathi, but decided he was of no trouble. Instead, she let the awakening Skathi "deal" with it.

"Wha-What?" the ice spirit shouted as Charon poked its side. It jumped from the yokai's shoulder, landing on its feet. "You dare go against me? The great Skathi?" The ice spirit pointed at Yamiko and Charon. "Huehuehue, you have just made the biggest mistake of your lives!" Skathi threw his arms out, ice patches growing on the floor, when... "GAAAHH!!" The yell came from the ice spirit, who fell to its knees, grabbing its chest. The spell dissipated, and Delilah let out a small chuckle. "H-How did..?" Skathi rose and tried to summon icicles, but the same thing happened.

Yamiko knelt down to the ice spirit. "You are Binded to me. You may not attack or kill without my say, nor trap people with your magic. If you do so, the mark on your chest will give plenty of warnings. Resist anymore, and no more ice spirit. Understood?"

"B-But I've conquered my world! I can't be enslaved by the likes of you so early on! My future shows me on top! Not you! T-The visions are never wrong! NEVER!"
Skathi smashed his fist against the dirt floor, and Yamiko left them to it. Delilah watched in amusement, then eyed each of the clearly out of place group. In the distance, she saw a man with a large staff accompanied by a dark-eyed child whose mana output made her nauseous, and a woman with heterochromia whose mana also measured with the child's. She decided to wait for everyone to group up before addressing the situation.

Yamiko was lost in her thoughts when a sudden feeling of... love? Had been sensed automatically. She looked at the source, a hooded man. "I may be a champion, but not to anyone, or that man named SIN." Then, she would address his thoughts. The last thing she wanted to do was give the man a sour mood, but she's never had any real experience of... love... since her days as a yokai. Pretending she could not sense his emotions, she stated, "I apologize if I do not trust any of you. I've been betrayed by both sides of a conflict once, and was even cut down by my former lover. I do not plan on taking sides, but if anyone wants to follow my lead, they are allowed to do so, unless they cannot have the same thought of mind."

Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture YsFanatic YsFanatic Solirus Solirus SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV

IVAN
Now, Ivan had never been much of a soldier, not much of a hero either, and certainly not a whole lot of a politician. But the lad did know for sure about one thing; He got what he wanted, one way or another. Of course, he wouldn't be a dick about it and Ivan was no villain by any means, no matter what the media and the massive gun he lugged around said about him. But when there was something the guy had to have or god forbid, needed, there was nothing in any world anywhere that could stand between him and his desires. He'd always wanted to be a lazier sort, but his father and most of the world had never allowed it; Maybe in Valucia it would be okay, but that SIN dude was quite obviously something to be aware of, so Ivan would just keep on keeping on, striving for a goal he personally considered very unlikely of being achieved. Looking at Felicia, he realized maybe, with actual allies like this it was really possible.

"Then it is settled. I, Felicia El Freliti, will form an alliance with you. But know that if you go back on your word, neither you nor the child will live."

Ivan listened to her words, the threat barely considered as he could tell the princess was exhausted as he helped her along. He had dealt with royalty a couple of times in his old world, but they had all been arrogant jerk offs with weapons they shouldn't have had. He really hoped Felicia wasn't like that.
If she turned out that way, she'd go the same way those dirtbags had. Gone, Reduced to atoms. As in shot dead.
As he pondered the companions of his old world he slightly listened in on the discussion Hecate was having with the princess. They had already entered negotiations and just like most of the other royalty he had met in his life, Felicia was already taking advantage of Hecate's weaknesses. Notably her lack of understanding of what the word negotiations meant. Ivan couldn't really blame Felicia, Hecate was scarily powerful and dangerous, Ivan had been lucky the weird brother-sister connection had formed so quickly.

He really needed to learn more about her to be entirely honest.

"Hecate please from now on, consult with me before you agree to big stuff like that? You gotta think these things over beforehand okay? I know you won't really listen to me and that's okay just yknow consider it next time alright? Bureaucracy is a pain I must agree though, so I do appreciate your enthusiasm for trying to avoid it Hecate, Ill give you props for that. Just this time though, and only cuz Felicia looks like she can handle it."

They had arrived at the center of the battlefield now, where a bunch of strangely and uniquely dressed individuals were chatting around the slowly disintegrating corpse of a massive armored beast. Eight individuals of note could be seen, each surrounded by a slight light as if highlighted; SIN's tattoo blessing no doubt. A cyborg looking dude Ivan secretly found very cool looking, a dude covered in cooking ware and desert garb Ivan could tell he needed to get on the good side of, and a tall alien looking dude who also had a... GUN! Ivan would need to befriend him later. There was also a ninja looking woman with a mask Ivan found slightly creepy, an ice mage Ivan had seen earlier and heard laughing on the battlefield, a hooded mutant dude who also looked creepy but like in the subtle what-am-I-looking-at way. He wore his hood like Ivan though so he couldn't be all bad. There was an attractive knight looking woman with a big sword and finally an attractive blue-haired woman who was quite obviously a witch of some sort.

Ivan helped Felicia to find a spot where she could sit for a moment without staining her dress with more blood. Then standing tall, the gunslinger stretched to his full height, the sound of cracking loudly appearing as he got to his full height. Then pulling back his hood to reveal close-cropped hair and an old cybernetic implant, the superhero wiped his brow free of dirt and sweat before turning back to the other champions all gathered around the corpse. The creepy masked one named Yamiko had made her intentions known and Ivan felt it was appropriate to do the same. It was strange her reference to her old lover though and Ivan realized she had made the comment while looking at the other hooded figure; He instantly knew the guy was stricken. She didn't look that displeased about it either. A Kuudere perhaps? Ivan shook his head at the strange and foreign thought. He didn't even watch anime.

"Well uhhhh, yeah. I don't trust any of you either really to be honest, and I'm sure Id be fine just hangin out with my lil sis Hecate here and that royal broad Felicia. But y'see I don't think any of us really have a chance of taking over the world without each other. So I'm offering my hand as an equal to anyone here who will do the same. Sound fair enough?"

Ivan spoke calmly and confidently despite not really feeling into it, he did want allies though so hopefully this group would be receptive to his offer.

SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV StaidFoal StaidFoal Solirus Solirus YsFanatic YsFanatic
(Tell me if your character is near here and Ill add a portion for em, Im keeping track of a lot of stuff rn)

Kezathal Tur'othi

The Xelithid Commander had no issues with simply avoiding the Culling Blade, until it was slain before them. The Alien was silent, stepping forward, and pressing a palm exist the creature's corpse, taking in a sniff, and then growling. "Disgusting creature," he spoke, standing back up to his full height. He turned to face Yamiko and Cassandra, blinking his slitted, reptillian eyes. "Perhaps it would be best now for us to meet with and speak to your Commander Zygo, figure out what yet can be done from here." His words, as always, were short, to the point. The Commander's brain moved and thought, his footfalls heavy as he pondered everything he had yet seen today. He turned his gaze to Cassandra, his mandibles parting. "I will not guarantee my loyalty to your cause, a sentiment I share with Yamiko. "I may do so if I consider your cause as worthy as the one I gave my life for."

He looked up, simply watching as his masked companion leapt forward, striking down the arrogant, destructive ice spirit with simple ease. As she carried the spirit back over, Kezathal grabbed his energy sword, although he did not yet activate. "A question, Yamiko. Why allow this one to live, if it's intent is clearly evil? I learned well that threats must be neutralized early, as to avoid becoming dangerous." He narrowed his eyes slightly. The commander did not believe in letting idle threats lie. In the war, all traces of the insects must be wiped out, or new hives would form. They all had to die, every last bug. Entire worlds were cleansed in burning light by his command, rendered unlivable. He had done this to his own homeworld, glassing its entire surface, leaving nothing behind. No small hive could be ignored in favor of the larger. All must be destroyed, all threats neutralized. And this spirit? This was a threat.

He turned, and gestured out over the semi-frozen valley with a hand. "If this is what it is capable now, what can it do later?" His intent was clear. To simply kill it now, and avoid the issue. Kezathal turned his gaze once more, as another figure approached them. A pink-skinned one in a hood, another human. Yet, this one felt different, in a way he could not explain. He merely nodded to the new presence, before looking back to Skathi and Yamiko. He continued to narrow his eyes, as Skathi rambled and screeched about being destined to conquer the world, and having conquered their old one.
Instead of paying attention to the remarkably immature spirit, he instead turned his gaze back to Cassandra. "Walk with me, to speak with this Commander Zygo. I would like you to tell me everything of Mollug, yourself, and this war. I wish fully to know where I stand. If your cause is worthy, I shall lend my aid to it." He was always serious, to the point, his tone allowing no argument, no rebuke. The Commander had, all his life, been right. His quick, sharp instinct led to the defeat of the Swarm, his iron hard will allowing his people to continue, even in the worst of situations.

As yet more people approached, the interest of the commander was peaked. Another of these humans, carrying a recognizable projectile weapon. It looked like a more primitive projectile weapon, but it was still the only firearm he had seen up to this point. He gave a simple nod to that one, respecting the weapon he carried, but other than that, paying no attention to any of the three. That was at least, until the human made an offer. Kezathal turned, making a short humming sound. "I would not blindly make any alliance, stranger. Additionally, 'conquering' this world is not a motive in of itself. I have interest in establishing a long-lasting peace in the chaos we all know will come. SIN said we weren't the only group. We will have enemies. The people of this world must be prepared, protected, lead. I shall not merely subjugate them for SIN told me to. This shall not be negotiated."

Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture StaidFoal StaidFoal Solirus Solirus YsFanatic YsFanatic

Conquest, the greatest ambition of man. For some, it was conquering their fears. For others, to conquer an inner demon. And for the ambitious or gloryseeking, to conquer foreign lands. While the Picts never did much conquering, they were almost always on the warpath. Andraste had led a few raiding parties against rival tribes, and even went on a campaign into the south against their distant cousins. But conquering an entire world? That was a staggering task. She didn't have the numbers, skill, or resources to conquer a village, let alone the planet!
I did not leave you so naked in the wild. Wrath shall grant you what you need.
An image flashes in Andraste's head. She is standing over a wounded man, her eyes filled with fire, as if she was in a battle frenzy. Yet, instead of ending him, she is offering the man her hand.

Andraste shook her head as the image came and went, swifter than the wind. The words lingered in her head. Was it a promise? And from who? Death did not offer visions of a future, and surely the Gods did not view her murderous nature as a gift. Were there other parties at play here?
Of course there are. There always are. Do not think yourself the only one with patrons.
Excellent, now it was replying to her thoughts. This would be a fun ride.
While the strange man analyzed this "SIN", Andraste tried out her newest tool. Skuld seemed to be able to any weapon she could think of. It could become an axe, a solid metal spear, a simple wooden club, even one of those shortswords the foreigners used. It phased out of existence for a brief second, and then reappeared in her hand. A beautiful weapon, only limited by her imagination.
Damn, he was still talking. He liked his analyzing. If Andraste was being honest, the only parts of SIN's speech that stuck out was conquest. A chance for blood. And why not start here? Surely they'd be easy prey. Andraste gripped her weapons tightly, heart beating faster and faster. The mere thought of butchery made her remember the foreigners, threatening to spark the fire inside her.
She caught herself as she was about to make the final push to a berserk rage. No, no, not here, not now. One wrong move and her chance would be forever lost. She would let others talk, and slip out at the right moment. Unless these new ones were good allies. The analyzer, while boring to listen to, certainly could be useful for his intelligence. And who knows? Maybe even the man who spoke first would be of some use.​

Ullis Hrundu

Ullis seemingly having no one respond his answer ticked him off a bit further, but decided it wouldn’t be worth getting into an argument as he would surely lose due to lack of knowledge in the situation. Ullis, trying to remain as calm as possible, sheathe his sword, making no sound but locking itself back on the sheathe. Before Ullis could even say anything, more individuals arrived, a hooded mutant that clearly showed he was uncomfortable with the situation, an alien that looked uglier than the blobfish some asshole had made him cook one day, a man with peculiar looking firearm, a child that had the scent and looks of a demon and a princess that reminded Ullis all too much of his childhood.

As they arrived, they inevitably began speaking, leaving Ullis to keep quiet and listen or to interrupt and possibly cause himself to look bad. So Ullis picked the obvious choice and kept quiet, hopefully getting information and more context to everything. Eventually the man with the firearm spilled the beans and mentioned having to take over the world. “Oh for fucks sake” Ullis sweared internally realizing he had to go conquering or something. This caused Ullis to have more pressure on becoming stronger an added to his stress and what not which promptly caused his stomach to rumble as he realized he was hungry as hell even after eating a piece of the mages neck.

“Welp you people can keep talking, I’m interested and all, but I’m starving right now so I’ll cook up something right now for myself. If any of you are also hungry tell me right now or you’ll get jack shit.” Ullis stated as he started walking further away from the group into a more open area with no ice or corpses lying around. Ullis took out his bag of holding and removed his armor placing it inside the bag of holding. Ullis was now only dressed with his clothing and without wasting much time began taking out fire wood. “I’ll begin cooking soon, so if you want to eat tell me now before I lose my dam patience.” Ullis said as he began placing the firewood neatly in a pile, waiting a bit more just to see if anyone wanted to eat.

Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV StaidFoal StaidFoal YsFanatic YsFanatic @ anyone else in the area

Charon watched with interest as more and more of the strange fleshies gathered around the decaying body of the giant summoned thing. Meanwhile, as the battle was over and there were no more souls to eat, he had the small vents on various parts of his body silently close. When some of the others started to bring up issues of trust, the android took that as his cue to start scanning the souls of those gathered here. While he knew that his words would not be good enough for anyone else, at least for himself the scan results may give some indication of who to trust and who to crush into paste.

While waiting for the scans to finish, Charon decided to respond to Impatient Cook. "I'm good! Already ate a bunch of bad souls from this battle!" While he knew that revealing his soul eating could be risky depending on the beliefs of the others here, their responses would help identify who he might be able to get along with.

--------
((Charon doing scans of people in area. If there is anything noteworthy about their souls that you think he would detect, please PM or put in Discord please.))
Solirus Solirus SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture StaidFoal StaidFoal @ anyone else

Hecate

Already, the black-eyed child was bored out of her mind. All the fighting had stopped, and now it smelled like snow and ash and blood. She blocked out all of their business talk, having decided from the start to stick with Ivan and Felicia. She walked behind the group to an empty area, and she pointed her arm out. At once, black smoke had flown like wind over the hills over to her position. They each formed a Doll, and there were some Mollugs and Nortestrans among them. With a snap of her fingers, they transformed into the small, woven Dolls they began as, coming into one neat pile.

Hecate scooped them up with her two hands, placing them into her pocket dimension. After that, she dug around again to find a suitable Doll to entertain her. She took out three clown dolls, and threw them onto the ground. They appeared as your stereotypical clown, but their colorful attire and makeup had become monochrome and cracked over time, not to mention their lack of eyes. She sent them off. One returned with three heads, and started juggling. Another carried back a corpse and ejected a string out from his hand, tying it to the cadaver and wrapping the wire around a nonexistent hook in the air.

The last clown wielded a bat, putting some blindfolds on as the second clown began to pull the string and the corpse like a pinata. The first clown was distracted by the scene and dropped the heads, each landing with a "plop" sound. He watched the Clown 3 swing his bat wildly, missing everytime. Once, he swung so hard that he accidentally knocked Clown 2's tooth out. Hecate squealed with laughter. Finally, Clown 3 hit the corpse pinata, opening a gash in the soldier's chest and spewing out pitch black "candy." Felicia was originally listening in to what the other summons had to say and what they proposed, but she was now on the verge of throwing up. She politely declined Hecate's offer of sharing.

Hecate made a small "Mmm" sound as she chewed the "candy," which apparently was filled with ink-black... syrup? When Ullis asked if anyone wanted to eat anything, Hecate smiled gleefully and said, "Don't worry, I have lots of candy to eat!" The three clowns turned back into their yarn form, dropping into Hecate's pocket dimension. As they did, the corpse fell directly on Hecate, making her give off a muffled scream. She wiggled her way out, pushing the corpse off herself, puffing her cheeks angrily. She kicked the body, saying, "Meanie!" Right after that, she began eating the rest of the pitch black candy off of the ground, while covered in the corpse's blood herself.

Solirus Solirus SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture YsFanatic YsFanatic @Everyone_else_here​

Kotori & WakinyanKotori could only blink in disbelief at what the metal-man had said. He had brought them here to act as conquers to a land none of them were familiar with. Despite the cheerful way in which the man spoke, an ill feeling rose up in her gut. What he asked was wrong, no, downright evil. He was not going to force her to do this, but if she refused then deadly misfortune would befall both she and Wakinyan. On the other hand, how could she accept it? Her purpose was to ensure stability, not bring discourse into the world -- even if it did not belong to her. She turned to Wakinyan, still asleep on the sunny grass. It was not her place to make decisions in place of the Divine Beast, but he was unresponsive.

While the metal-man went forth to introduce the other beings around her, Kotori frowned in deep concentration, chewing on her lip. There was no way that Wakinyan would agree to become the puppet on this man's strings. Still, Kotori was not blind enough to believe they could resist this being. Just standing in his presence was enough for her to sense the deadly power he held, not to mention how he somehow saved the two of them from the brink of doom. That was something too... they were both bound to his debt.

After talking to the other figures gathered around him, the metal-man directly addressed Kotori. His familiarity with her and the tone at which he introduced himself sent a chill down her spine.

"I do not recall our meeting, SIN, though you speak as though you know me," she said carefully, the word SIN feeling heavy on her tongue. She gave a small salute, bringing her fist to her chest. "I thank you for sparing my life and the life of Wakinyan, the Heavenly Beast. We shall forever be grateful, but I cannot accept your demand for conquest."

Her heartbeat quickened after declaring this. In a way, it felt like she was staring down death himself. Steeling herself, she stood taller. "I refuse to crush innocent lives for power, glory, or in the name of any being, even you. However, you did mention 'revolution'. We shall play by your rules but we will not conquer, we will reconquer. "

Dirk Ault

The birds chirped and the current softly made its way to eventually join an be part of the vast ocean. It had been months since Dirk had been able to enjoy the soft sounds that nature provided and was especially lucky that he could enjoy it as he lay on the dirty and wet ground, hidden thanks to his uniform and the materials provided by nature such as leaves and dirt. He had stayed in that single position for seven hours and had taken already 5 hours to find his target location.

Strangely enough, he had been hired by one of the most powerful governments in the world in order to take down an important target, the details as to why were not given to him, but the pay had been enough for Dirk to accept without question. Though accepting jobs from the government was frowned upon in the underworld and caused some discussion and debate within his own mercenary company called Mercs Co. Though without paying much attention to it, he simply explained that after the mission he would have this all figured out and fixed.

Now, the target was a scientist that had recently been funded in huge amounts to do something. The government that hire Dirk were very careful not to say anything much, he was to simply kill the man and nothing else, though he had been told that the scientist creating this thing needed to put his lab in a natural environment for some reason, which made Dirk’s job easier and more enjoyable.

After waiting for an extra hour, Dirk finally heard trucks arriving, even though the trucks were very far away, Dirk was able to hear them, having placed sound traps that would work as a recorder of sorts and be undetectable due to them being inherently invisible and the little amount of mana they used. Without wasting much time Dirk put his hands together and quickly began using his power to create a sound bullet. The bullets were special as they could have many functions, in this case the bullet would have an easier time piercing the armor of the trucks and if it missed it would detonate a sound wave which would kill the people around due to the amount of volume it would have. As an added bonus the bullet would disappear causing and detectives or investigators to have an exrcushiatnlgy hard time finding him.

Once the bullet was created Dirk loaded it into Sniper and aimed it at a crack in between a tree were he would see the trucks move past. Dirk concentrated and waited for the exact moment that he would need to shoot the bullet, and some luck too as multiple trucks where arriving and the scientist could be in any. Dirk waited and even got a bit excited to take the shot and when the trucks had arrived a shot was fired.

But the shot wasn’t fired by Dirk. On the contrary, the shot was fired by someone else, and it had pierced his back. Quickly turning around and seeing who it was, Dirk recognized the man's face as his second in command of his mercenary company. Who else could sneak up on Dirk, but the person who knew him the best. Dirk tried to get up and question him, but his body didn’t respond and quickly he realized why. His second in command was a specialist in poison magic, and that bullet he shot him with must’ve paralyzed him and probably slowly killing him.

Quickly his second in command pushed him off and let Dirk’s body fall into the river. Soon, Dirk could feel the poison affecting his internal organs and knew he had little time left. His life flashed before him, he was only thirty two so needless to say, it didn’t last long, though he quickly knew why his second in command betrayed him, he knew they always had opposing views and this contract was probably Dirk crossing the line in his second in command’s line. Though the other reason is because his second in command could simply make a lot more money if Dirk was out of the picture and no one would do anything about it because it’s the underworld.

Dirk felt frustrated to let that happen, bu as he drifted in the river and felt his body coming into contact with nature, Dirk appreciated that at least he would die in a place he always loved.

An hour had passed and Dirk felt the poison about to kill him. His second in command must've really wanted Dirk to suffer, but really couldn’t as Dirk was enjoying nature and somewhat stopped the fear of death and the feeling of pain. Though as a Dirk could feel his lungs were beginning to fail, he began seeing a red light in the sky and soon after saw arcs of red energy originating from the scientists “thing” and sucking up all the life energy of the nearby nature, leaving the beautiful forest into a shriveled up mess. Soon after the arcs retracted having sucked all the energy out of the forest, and as quickly as it did an explosion was heard and soon Dirk was engulfed in the explosion.

----------------------------------------------------------

Dirk for a moment thought that it must’ve been and error in the systems that caused it to explode, maybe a malfunction or sabotage, though soon Dirk realized he wasn’t feeling the poison inside his body. In fact, he wasn’t feeling anything, yet he was able to think even when being blinded by a light.

The light quickly disappeared and found himself in nature again, with all of his equipment and active camo of the suit activated which he quickly disabled. He was in nature again and most importantly alive, but as he quickly realized he wasn’t in the same nature as before and many… odd looking individuals stood before him. Remaining silent and vigilant, Dirk stood there trying to analyze what was going on and waiting for someone to notice him.

Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture Juju Juju Viper Actual Viper Actual Heartfelt Heartfelt MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian Ace Cream Ace Cream Karcen Karcen @ anyone else in the crossroads.

-CASSANDRA-
The battle had ended far faster then Cassandra had expected, her remaining soldiers and the newcomers had gotten along well; It looked like on this battlefield however the same could not be said. Both sides had been decimated judging from the many dead bodies that littered the field. A stench was beginning to fill the air and Cassandra could tell that scavengers were on the way. There would be no cleaning up this battlefield, she doubted there were enough men on either side to even attempt the task. She hated to leave it that way, The Ebon Shrine had once been a beautiful place, old and mysterious in its crumbling black spires and ruins. The forest would one day envelop the place, no amount of fire or battle would change that fact. Nature would do the work of cleanup here, efficient and slow, but all-encompassing. She prayed that any left behind would die quick deaths on the field, before monsters and the carrion birds took up the task.

The Culling Blade had been put down in an impressive battle with the ice mage that had identified itself as Skathi. The corpse was already dissolving, turning to a black sludge that in turn crumbled into a fine black ash that blew off in the light wind of the evening. The sun was near finished setting and night was beginning to show its face. The one known as Ullis had set up camp slightly outside of the battlefield, in a clearing near a mostly crumbled building. The fighting had surprisingly not entered this area and the open field was mercifully empty of corpses and wildfire. The man was evidently a cook first and warrior second from what Cassandra could tell; She walked over with Kez and watched as Ullis set to preparing a fire and more importantly, dinner. Cassandra was hungry, but first, information was needed; Waving to her squad she sent the members of her team off into the woods to find the remnants of the Mollug force and bring them to her. Half the unit was sent off in search of this objective, while the other half was designated to find their Swordsman commander, Zygo.

Three new individuals had joined the group, a tall man with a staff of some sort, a child of very obviously demonic origin and a woman of royalty with heterochromia. Strange additions indeed but still lacking in comparison to the many other arrivals. A man of white and purple metal was poking the ice spirit up until it got up again raging and fuming at the masked woman who had just bound her with the assistance of the near strangest appearances. Delilah the witch; A legend among the magic community for her expertise and reclusiveness. It didn't help that her brother was also a renowned tragic hero figure having been killed through cowardly means after his greatest triumph. Cassandra was astonished to see such a woman here and with this strange group no doubt.

Another had also arrived, a demonic aura of strange origin emanating from the hooded figure who had announced himself so jovially. Cassandra watched as the last of The Culling Blade's remains floated off into the wind and squinted slightly at the newcomer; hidden suspicion had found root in her mind. The man did not seem much of a threat at the moment but Cassandra had a hunch that the hooded mutant might be a very dangerous threat to them all. She kept her suspicions to herself however, she would just have a man keep an eye on him when she rejoined her forces. She noted that at the least he seemed to act human, becoming slightly flustered when faced with the masked woman. He was dangerous, that much she was sure of; They all seemed to be, however.

As Kezathal spoke to Yamiko on the spirit's fate Cassandra approached it and furrowing her eyebrows tried to look into its hood. Feeling dizzy she stumbled back for a moment before glaring daggers at it. She had gotten a brain freeze, on accident of course; Another one to watch closely. Turning back to Kezathul as he began to speak to her she nodded along, agreeing that he needed to be updated on what was going on. Cassandra wanted to be a good host to this visitor so informing them on current events seemed appropriate.

"Walk with me, to speak with this Commander Zygo. I would like you to tell me everything of Mollug, yourself, and this war. I wish fully to know where I stand. If your cause is worthy, I shall lend my aid to it."

Cassandra looked the being in its eyes and found a strength she felt she could rely on. Something about this one was different from the others of her world; She had never met any in Valucia like him. The inquisitor could tell this one was a born leader. She nodded her head at him again as he finished speaking and gesturing to a spot near Ullis she sat down saying,

"My men are finding the commander now, let us speak of Mollug and Valucia while they wait, perhaps I can answer some of your questions Kez. I must warn you though, speaking of Mollug as it is now is... how can I put this? Depressing I would say... very much so. It is not the same nation it used to be, before the arrival of the Jaded Tome. That is a key element but first I must tell you some of Mollug's history. It was a subject nation of the kingdom of Nortestra for many years, our people treated as second-class citizens to a nation full of aristocrats and spellcasters who believed themselves above the common man. After we found independence through an alliance with a trade union of the East our nation's High Council came into possession of an ancient book. This repository of black magic was known as the Jaded Tome, a conduit and amplifier of violent capabilities and raw magical energy. Using the Tome, the Council declared a war of revenge on Nortestra despite it having been over two decades since secession. A Black Crusade it was called and many warriors of Valucia came to Mollug in order to satiate their bloodlust; Using these warriors the High Council created an oligarchy and a private army known as the Inquisitors. We have been leading the campaign against Nortestra ever since; Near two hundred years ago."

SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV YsFanatic YsFanatic Solirus Solirus StaidFoal StaidFoal

Lucy Kai
The walls had been strong, five layers of them, one after another, bristling with defense towers at every corner and on every side. Her troops had been many: Orc, human, elf, dwarf, undead, and countless others had made up the combined army. When she had roamed the world bringing it to heel The Queen In Yellow's horde had been endless, a tide of eager warriors ready to kill and die at her feet. She was battle incarnate, a Goddess of war resplendent and utterly in her element on the battlefield. On the field of battle, she was eager and ready to learn and adapt and overcome all of her obstacles. In her life, she had sent many to the grave by the sword and she had known that one day she would die the same.

"Why had that day come so soon though???"

Lucy built an empire massive in scope and endless in influence, the greatest warriors and the most disciplined soldiers, all willing to throw themselves into the depths of hell on her command. And she used her power, she really did, controlling trade on a global scope, fielding the world's mightiest military and effectively ruling the world from her home city.
"How had the end come so quickly?" she thought to herself as figures of blue skin and flaming eyes advanced on her throne. She had killed countless numbers of them, splattering their insides all across the walls and floors of the massive hall, their bodies piled from just outside the door of her throne room all the way to the first gate of her capital citadel. There had been no end to this enemy, no shortage of bodies since the day it had shown up. The Queen in Yellow's forces had fought the menace since the day it, they had known and it still had not been enough.

The Queen had not cried in years.
She had not let tears show since the day her husband had died.
She had hoped she would never have to again.
And yet they were still there and they were very, very real. The deaths of her friends, her family, and her people crushed Lucy.
She wanted to kill all of these bastards, there were just so, so, so many...
Lucy was tired, and afraid for her life. She did not want to be there. She just wanted to see her husband one more time.
Cutting through the flesh of a warrior, she rolled underneath a volley of fireballs, exploding behind her in intense blue light. Lucy roundhouse kicked another, its faceplate smashing and body flying through the air at the connection. Another came hacking with its sword vertically, catching the spearswoman's haft horizontally. Lucy felt another crossbow volt find its mark in her already torn armor. She counted six now.
Slashing diagonally she killed another opening up its chest to splurt blood in the face of another monster.

Lucy roared and continued to fight killing scores of monsters in her exhausted state. Then another entered the room, running with a strange crystal in its arms. The beast took several hops and swinging it in a circle with his arms twice ways around it hurled the ball at Lucy, striking the floor in front of her before shattering into far many more pieces then it should have. Suddenly the room filled with spikes stabbing Lucy all over eviscerating her and her foe's bodies in an instant. Lucy felt immense pain in these last moments having next to no time to see her life flash before her eyes. She died in agony and sadness with no hope for her world at all. She died crying but with a smile having fought the greatest battle of her life she felt a strange fulfilled-ness in her last moments. It fucking sucked honestly and it was really sad.

Father watched, or rather, listened as SIN spoke with the bird-tentacle hovering near the god. Most of the god's words were of little importance to the Hollow Father as the being instead tried to comprehend its situation. Words such as 'conquer' was alien to it though the concept of asserting dominance was not. Once SIN had spoken Father used the mutated bird to speak once more. "Evolution is constant and always certain. War is not. I do not understand what you wish of me and I do not think you understand what I am. The Hollow Father does not serve anything but to further evolution."

The bird clicked its beak. "I will evolve this world. Perhaps then the beings that inhabit it can serve you, Mysterious One."

Teranis widened her eyes and tightened her grip around her sword's hilt as SIN made a threat only to retract it and laugh. She was unsure what to think of this entire situation, especially in regards to the other beings around her. Were they all champions?
"My lord forgive my ignorance but what is this place exactly? Before I came here my people and I were about to take control of the Promised Lands. Sacred ground which was given to use by the Sky Gods."

"I need to return to my people. They cannot fight without their champion."

Everything was dead. Laying before her was only desert and rock as far as the eye could see, the last water in the world having vanished some months ago as far as she knew. Kana sighed as she sat on the top of the sand dune she had climbed. Not only was the ground reduced being a desert and the water gone, all plant and animal life had died out some time ago. Even the air felt dead to her. With the gods who where responsible for maintaining the world's balance all dead, there had been nothing to stop the slow ruin of the world. Ruin that had killed everything but Kana herself, the only deity to have survived the mass purge of the gods by the mortals that they had been guiding.

Pulling her knees to her chest, the goddess rested her head on them as she closed her eyes as her guardian stood in silent vigil behind her, a fresh wave of grief washing over her. The other gods and her and never tested if they could go without air for the simple fear that it would kill them, so she had no idea if she would eventually suffocate or if she was going to be alone forever. Killing herself was an option, sure, but suicide always wrong to Kana in a way she could not describe. Perhaps instead she should simply hibernate. The resting trances the gods did were short, just enough to allow the mind to rest and recover, but if she could figure out how to extend the trance then perhaps she could just sleep until the end of time.

Before she could start focusing for the trance, Kana abruptly became aware that the ground she sat on was different, the air smelled of life, and that she could hear things moving around her. With a startled gasp Kana jumped to her feet, one had on the hilt of her sword as she looked around her. Wonder and hope upon seeing life around both of the plant kind as well as the entities nearby, soon turned into fear as she laid eyes upon SIN. Something deep within her, she wasn't sure if it was instinct or a sixth sense, warned her that he held power that she had never conceived of, power that could end her in an instant. He claimed to be a god, but if what he said was true, then he was more powerful than any god and was something more powerful. More terrified than she ever had been before, Kana started to shakily step back until she bumped into a tree. The fear kept her eyes glued to SIN, the goddess too terrified to do anything else. Her guardian, a jumbled mass of blades in a roughly humanoid form, stepped protectively in front of Kana.

Yamiko and Skathi

"You make a valid point."
Yamiko said this loud enough for Skathi to hear. "With the spirit unable to make a move, I am able to strike it down with one swing. However," she glared at Skathi, "If it follows my lead and heeds my words, I believe they can prove a powerful ally. If it chooses to disobey me, I will not hesitate to grant their wish for death." Skathi stared Cassandra back in the eye, causing her to recoil. True, the ice spirit's aura itself was unsettling to Yamiko. Then again, were they much different than to what she was back then? A vengeful spirit, driven mad by revenge and fighting with personal hatred. She had changed since those times, and she believed that Skathi could as well... with time.

As everyone was debating with each other and making up plans, Yamiko felt the day coming to an end. A man in desert clothes offered to cook a meal for everyone, but spirits did not require food. A man with a big staff was under the belief that they were required to follow SIN's order of conquering the world. Yamiko agreed with Kez. "I have no interest in conquering anything. The man who calls himself SIN is no God in my eyes. If he were, he would've taken this planet for his own without our aid. However, if you wish to follow his command, I will not stop you. Leave me alone, and you will not make an enemy out of me." Yamiko turned and bowed respectfully to Cassandra. "I'm afraid I do not wish to travel with you, but I thank you for the assistance. I plan to disappear into the woods and live a peaceful life." Delilah raised an eye at the proclamation, as if her idea of being a reclusive forest dweller was her own original idea.

With one final bow to everyone she knew and respected, Yamiko walked into the forest. Skathi was dragged along by the same unknown force, cursing and slurring every chance they got. Yamiko became a silhouette under the trees, and it wasn't long before the two vanished into the thick foliage. Not even Skathi's obnoxious tone could be heard anymore.

Solirus Solirus SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture YsFanatic YsFanatic @Everyone_else_here

Delilah Moray

The Wyrmwood Witch tipped her hat to the full party. "To be frank, I really don't care where you came from or why you look like... that. But your whole taking over the planet business sounds pretty shady, not gonna lie." Her tone was monotonous and calm, but in her mind she was dotting every possibility of how they came to this planet. The last time a mass summoning such as this occured was only in mythical legends. Unless some kingdom preapared a group of sorcercers better than even Delilah and managed to keep the ritual a secret, the most plausible explanation was that they arrived due to a second force. What it was, though, was beyond even the Wyrmwood Witch. "I suppose I only came here to fix the landscape, since you've already somehow beaten the Culling Blade."

Delilah tried not to look at the devilish child eat whatever had fallen out of the corpse she corrupted and used for entertainment.

One of the summoned offered to cook a meal for everyone, and only then did she realize that she had skipped lunch onto dinner. She let out a small chuckle. Nothing beat her homemade food, despite what all of her past guests have said about it as they spat it out for some odd reason. "Unless you can prepare a Wyrmwood Bear claw in the middle of this battlefield, I won't be eating from you any time soon." It was well known to her that Wyrmwood Bears, those carnivorous monsters, were rare to find, and near impossible to take on alone. It was a sign of wealth and prosperity for a noble to be eating its claw, but not even the poorest of adventurers would be willing to take one on.

Solirus Solirus @Everyone_else_here​

Tear Krux
"Day one, continued. There is definitely much to learn here."

As Tear spoke, they walked down the road ahead of them, their stolen blade in hand. They weren't sure where they were going, but they were certain there was a town of some sort at the end of the road. From there, they could chart a path. But since Tear had just killed an important military commander... they had a feeling they weren't welcome on the battlefield anymore.

"This place has incredible magic. My old home had some to be sure, not that I ever got the opportunity to use it, but this place is brimming with the stuff! I've already claimed one magical artifact, a strange sort of blade, which I plan on using as a research sample for enchantments. Who knows, maybe enchanting is for me?" Tear gave a chuckle for a moment... before slowing their step, and standing in place.

For just a moment, Tear looked back, and surveyed the battlefield. It had slowed down for certain, quickly becoming more of a memory than a battle. And then, Tear turned their eyes back up the mountain, to the shrine of SIN.

And they narrowed their eyes.

"I don't trust the entity known as SIN. They claim godhood, but I know that must be a lie. They have machines all over their body, and they don't seem to have the logic one would expect from a god. No. They simply have more advanced tech than me. And I, for one, can't wait to find out how that tech works. End log."

Let's see where this road takes me.

OROBO

Orobo watched as the last remnants of the beast he had summoned faded, ashes flickering off in the dying light of the evening. The orange and purple of the sunset bled into each other with red streaks racing across the sky like dribbles of blood down a wall. The battlefield was empty now and quiet, for the most part the screams and groans of the dying were quiet now and faded. Orobo wrinkled his nose as he began to detect the decay the battlefield had summoned with its killing and violence. He wasn't a fan of the smell of rotting flesh, it never got any easier, to detect that stench. It only made it worse that one of the other champions, a child named Hecate was playing with and eating from the still freshly dead corpses of the conflict.

He had successfully joined with the group that had slain his beast now and Orobo was finding them palatable. It was a shame the woman named Yamiko had left, he would've liked to talk with her. He wanted to ask about the feeling he had gotten, see if she could tell him what his issue was. For some reason, the summoner felt embarrassed about it and his embarrassment made him feel weak. Orobo never wanted to feel shame at himself again; He was tired of self-hatred and feelings he could not control. He wanted his freedom dammit! Maybe it was better she had left, perhaps it would give him time to deal with the issue of the flush in his cheeks at the sight of her. The Summoner despite his irritation at the unbidden feelings in his chest, secretly hoped he would see the Oni again soon. Demons were something Orobo was quite good with, soooooo... perhaps they'd get along?

"She was really cute, to be honest... I wish she hadn't ignored me so much... The mentioning of her trust issues might be good though. Maybe I just gotta prove myself. Didn't really get a chance there but who knows about next time. I have no doubt that all of those summoned by SIN are intertwined in their fates, why she feels the need to run from that is beyond me."

He listened in to the conversation between the one named Kezathul and the Mollug soldier whose commander he had struck down for a little. Only responding when Kezathul so rudely declined his and the polite gunman's request of an alliance. Of course, he had more just specified the requirements of an alliance with him so Orobo realized he couldn't really be mad about it. The alien's requirements were easily met additionally so Orobo began to smile as the alien finished speaking.

"I can agree with your statement my new friend! The weak should not be trampled, they need to be ruled and protected! I doubt either of us wishes to bend the knee to one another so how about this? Non-aggression pact? I have no wish to fight you and depending on how this world turns out we may have need of one another in the future. So if you are not ready for an alliance let us simply confirm we are not each other's enemies. I am sure we will have plenty enough of those before this is all over anyways."

Leaving the two to their discussion the mutant walked over to the campfire the one named Ullis had started and sat down, looking up at the stars for a moment before turning to face the chef. The man had stern but friendly eyes and Orobo felt a kindred spirit could potentially live within the cook's frame. He chuckled as he recognized many of the chefs he had met in his life, the ones worth eating from had had eyes like Ullis'. He was a good man, one that could be relied upon.

"I'll have something my friend and pardon me for asking. Have you any wine or spirits in that bag of yours? After a battle like that I sorta just wanna get really fucking drunk if you can understand me."

StaidFoal StaidFoal SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV Solirus Solirus

Tobias Nyseth

In the icy domain of Siberia, a metal covering was ripped off a hidden military storage unit by an unseen force: gravity. Inside the underground silo were bombs, loads of them. The mission was simple; locate the Russian base and report his findings. The storage unit had alarms and sensors everywhere, but with his abilities they bypassed it all. Tobias' armor was great at preserving heat, leaving only his head and feet exposed. "Why Russia? My feet are freezing, here!" he complained, wriggling his toes. At this rate, he would be getting frostbite.

"As of now, they have the power to eradicate all of New York. The least we can do is gain intel on them, even if we are allied at the moment," his earpiece rung.

"But Command, couldn't I at least get slippers?"

"You know the deal, Tobias. You're leaking gravitational force through all parts of your skin. Without the suit, everything around you would float and smash. If your feet were covered, then the excess gravitational force would only be sent through your head, and you remember what that felt like, yes?"
Tobias sighed in response. They were right, though the only downside was that he was forever hovering. Opening his holo-screen, Tobias began to take inventory. With a simple scan, he found that these nukes were far destructive than anything they could've imagined. Not only would it destroy New York, but an explosion off all bombs combined would decimate the atmosphere and practically end the world. "Command, are you receiving the reports?"

At the American base, the team was in disbelief. How long was Russia hoarding these world-ending weapons? Were they active or not? "Erm, Tobias, if possible, can you extract the cargo?" Through the speakers came the scratched noise of gunfire, and the team grew alert. Back at the tundra, Tobias pulled up a thick blanket of snow, blocking the bullets. The snow then compiled into a single boulder, which he launched at a squad of three, knocking all of them out.

"Copy that, Command!" Tobias shouted through the hail of bullets. He focused on the storage unit, and the Russian soldiers dropped their jaws and froze as the dozens of nukes flew into the air. The bombs came to a stop, and to Tobias' surprise, they surrendered instantly. "I've extracted the cargo, and the enemies have surrendered. Do I let them go?" At the command center, the general whispered with the other leaders. Eventually, he said into the microphone, "Leave no witnesses. Erase their bodies with your black hole ability."

"Understood," Tobias replied. He looked almost pitiful at the Russian soldiers. "Sorry, but orders are orders." One of the soldiers attacked first, though, yelling as he held down the trigger of his assault rifle. Tobias flew out of the way, but directly behind him was the cache of nukes. Time seemed to slow, and the scientist's eyes widened in shock, then closed in acceptance.

"Gah!" Tobias sat up, breath heavy and hands feeling the... grass? He groaned. "I failed the simulation, haven't I?" He was still in his Gravity Suit, though, and he floated a foot above the ground. Strangely enough, there was a wide assortment of rather eccentric figures as well. One of them introduced himself as SIN, and judging by his personality, was responsible for this. "Ah, I see," Tobias said. "Command must've installed a type of fail-safe in case of events like this." The 'NPCs' of the virtual world were extremely realistic, so he figured that it would be worth asking, "So, 'SIN', which programmer created you? Was it ol' Benny? Maybe Moira, that clever gal? And who are these extraordinary looking people here? Some of them smell like the sewage pipes of Chernobyl..." he spoke, nonchalantly staring in amusement and disgust at the giant meat patty.

Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture (Sorry for the extra tags I was finicking around)

Delilah Moray

The witch smirked as a hooded man also came up to Ullis, asking for wine and... spirits? He must've been crazy, thinking that a commoner could afford wine, and even more so for thinking that spirits were east to capture. Then again, she wasn't normal by any means, either. "Only nobles can afford wine, sir," she calmly spoke, sitting beside him. "As for spirits? Only a handful can call on them; like me, for example." As if to demonstrate, a blue spirit wolf appeared from nowhere, sitting beside her. She pet its back as if it were actually there.

However, she didn't strike up a casual conversation just for the sake of it. These people weren't from Valucia, that much was obvious. Looking Orobo in the eye, she said, "I think I've got a basic idea from overhearing your talks. Some 'god' named SIN summoned you from different worlds, yes? He wanted you to conquer them, and here you are." Delilah let out a small laugh, as if she knew that anyone else would think her mad if they heard. "I haven't been this intrigued since my brother and I..." she looked away for a moment, a flash of sorrow glinting in her eye before resuming her chatty mood. "I'm pretty interested in you; not romantically, mind you, but I want to see what you're going to do from now."

The witch cut to the chase. "If you don't want me following you around, then fine. If you're okay with that, then I have a few conditions."

Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture

Last edited:
Archiving what scan data he was able to get for later analysis, the android then started to examine the nearby bodies for anyone wearing armor and clothes in his size. As Charon continued his search, he cranked up the volume on his speakers a bit before making an announcement. "Hey fleshies! I'm heading to the capital to break that siege to SAVE THE BARBERS! And other people too. Any of you heading that way or am I going on a solo quest of fun and excitement?"

He didn't particularly care too much if anyone was heading that way or not, but it was always good to know of any potential allies, or complications, that would be in the area. Like the little demon girl. Her behavior with the bodies suggested evil to him, which meant that not only was she a potential threat, her soul had to taste delicious! Hopefully he'd have a chance to find out at some point.

Ullis Hrundu

Finally having placed enough fire wood and the stand for the casserole to stay in place making sure it wouldn’t be too close to the fire so it would also receive medium heat. Ullis used a small portion of his fire magic to light the wood up and soon the casserole started heating up. As a seeming magic trick Ullis pulled out a table from his bag and the necessary ingredients. Thus he began to cook, ignoring mostly everything that was going around him.

He poured oil into the casserole so it would start heating up, while that went on, Ullis took out the cutting board and a knife and began cutting 2 onions slicing them very finely and putting them aside as he moved to peel two carrots slicing them thickly. Without wasting much time Ullis pulled out celery sticks and began timing them and cutting them to large pieces. Once those were cut he carried the three ingredients and began cooking them in the casserole. Ullis took out a wooden spoon and began missing them, making sure they were nicely spread out making sure they all got cooked properly and making sure they didn’t burn.

Letting the vegetables cook for 4 minutes, Ullis returned to the table and prepared the following ingredients as he pulled out a medium jar containing high quality plum tomatoes, a small quantity of crushed black peppercorns, followed by thyme and 2 bay leaves. Once 4 minutes had passed Ullis carefully placed the 4 new ingredients in and began stirring for 4 more minutes. Once he stirred for around 4 minutes he added a tablespoon of flour and quickly flavored it with some quality ground pepper. He kept stirring for a minute and a half and from his bag he pulled out the heart and soul of the meal, the beef and the pale ale. He placed the diced beef into the casserole quickly followed up by the ale and with that Ullis stirred it up a bit letting it all mix in. Now came the longest part were it was to reduce the heat and stir every thirty minutes.

To lower the heat, Ullis simply pulled some flames away with his fire magic and some firewood as well, to lower the flame and make it a lot softer. Not having to worry too much right now, he walked up to the two individuals who really bothered coming. “Well, since I don’t know what a Wyrmwood bear is, I can’t possibly cook it yet, though if you claim it is as good as it is, then I’ll surely one day catch it and prepare a meal.”

Though his attention was moved when the hooded man asked for wine and spirits. “Hmmm, spirits I do not believe I have, though I do have-” He was cut off when the woman said that only nobles could afford that. “Well, you’d be wrong.” Ullis said as he pulled out from his bag a bottle of quality wine, and three simple cups of wine. “Since I used to be a noble and have experience with business and money, I have been able to buy some quality wine. Though if you want to get drunk, I’d advise you do it after the meal.” Ullis said as he left the bottle of wine on the table and handed them the cups.

Ullis returned to the casserole and stirred up all the ingredients again softly, beginning to notice how tender the beef was getting. Half an hour passes by and Ullis noticed the stew is ready. Pulling out three bowls, spoons for each bowl, and a serving spoon. Ullis places a good portion of the stew in each bowl. Walking over to the other he hands them each one of the bowls and spoons. “It might not be Wyrmwood bear, but it will surely quell this hunger. Oh and don’t worry, the beef is tender enough that you can cut it with a spoon.” Ullis said as he cut the beef with the spoon and began eating from his own bowl. Flavors began exploding inside his mouth telling him, he cooked it to near perfection. “Oh and here is some wine if you want.” Offering to pour some of the wine he had presented them beforehand.

Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture StaidFoal StaidFoal

Hecate

The black-eyed child finished up with the candy, pocketing what she couldn't finish. The entertainment was short-lived, though, and the business talk was still happening, making the child puff up angrily. To pass the time, she decided to experiment. Teleporting around the battlefield, Hecate gathered materials from the surrounding area as well as from the dead. She dropped them off at her original position, and when she was finished, she clapped lightly to herself.

With the help of some Dolls, she placed two logs adjacent to each other, acting as a tree. Between them, she tied a barely visible wire around the lower parts where the feet would be. She connected the tripwire to something similar to a wooden spatula above the logs. It had spikes on one end, and despite being in her storage for so long, was still razor sharp. She had the Dolls cover up the contraption with foliage, and she looked over her work, thinking. Hecate ordered one of the dolls to fall into the trap, having the others stand back. It obediently set off the tripwire, the spiked plate slamming into the Doll's back at blazing speeds. It was sent flying away, bleeding a black substance.

With a sigh, she opened a portal beneath the contraption, sending it to her pocket dimension. She sat back down, more bored than ever. This was why she hated ruling; too much talking, no fun at all, and just overall a lame place to be. Then Hecate jolted up, eyes wide. She had felt a hungry look directed at her, and looked back at Charon, frowning. "Mishter, are you a lolicon?" she asked with genuine curiosity. "My sister was something called a succubus, and she said that lolicons eat out little girls. Are you one of them?"

YsFanatic YsFanatic

Charon tilts his head for a brief moment to consider Hecate's question, the expression quickly turning into a shudder full of revulsion. A noise of disgust could be heard over his speakers, a noise that quickly became electrically distorted, higher pitched and lasted almost ten ear-destroying moments. "Ew, that's a fleshy thing! Oh hell no! I'm a soul eating android, not a sexbot!" The android's massive frame shudders again before he points at Ivan. "You are more likely have that problem with your traveling partner there than me!"

----------
StaidFoal StaidFoal Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture

Hecate

The 'man in armor' let out an ear-piercing yell, causing Hecate to cover her ears with her little hands. The black-eyed girl was puzzled and angry. Why was he so loud? More importantly, "What's a sexbot? Do they also cook and eat children?" She was confused when Charon said that he was a soul eating 'android', making Hecate say, "Yeah, you eat them! That's what a lolicon is, isn't it? They eat children, kind of like the boogeyman!" She was even more confused when the bot accused Ivan of becoming a lolicon. The thought of big bro tossing her into an open pot and frying her like a fish was infuriating to her. She was way better than to be treated as a food item! "You're lying! Big bro Ivan probably doesn't even know how to cook!"

Hecate grumbled to herself, walking over to Ivan. "Big bro, what's a sexbot? That guy over there said you might become one and eat me."

YsFanatic YsFanatic Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture

IVAN
Ivan gasped in shock and horror and more than a little bit of disgust as he watched his newly adopted little sister Hecate play with and eat a man's innards. She hadn't even cooked them! And candy wasn't good for you or your teeth! Plus this was obviously some sort of medieval world, the parasites and diseases she could come into contact with made Ivan shudder. Then, glancing back at the corpse Hecate was eating from Ivan began to walk towards her to pull her away before he suddenly began to vomit uncontrollably. Dead bodies released all their insides when they died; Ivan had enough experience with killing to know that death was gross as fuck. And eating the dead was worse, especially one that hadn't been cleaned. Ivan was really not okay with this.

"Get, urgh- bleghhhhhhhhhh, away-bleaaaaaaaaaaa blaaaaaaaaaaaagh from the fuc-blearrrrrrgh oh god blaahhhhhhhhhhh the fucking corpse hurg hurghh haaaaaaaghhhhhh blaaghhhhh goddammit Hecate what the fu-blaaarrrrrrrgh fuck what the fuckkkkkkk blaghhhhhhhh! PLEASE JUST STOP EATING THAT MANS CANDY FUCK! DIDNT ANYONE EVER TELL YOU NOT TO TAKE CANDY FROM STRANGERS I DONT CARE IF HES DEAD WE DO NOT DO THAT WITH STRANGERS!"

Ivan was on his knees now, still dry heaving and hacking up large gobs of spit. He hadn't even realized he still had that much food in his stomach. What a waste; The last meal from his dimension gone and wasted on a battlefield. His lunch lost and dinner ruined, Ivan stood up shakily and walked over pulling Hecate from the body and closer to the campfire where he could help her get some of the corpse and it's fluids off. She pulled away from him almost immediately to run off like some sort of demonic toddler on crack. Gathering items and stuff from the field and continuing to play with her dolls she flew off before he could grab her. Ivan almost began to follow before looking back at the body and the "Candy" Hecate had gotten from it. Ivan immediately began to projectile vomit again. He was now also crying.

"Blaaaaaaaghhhhh fuckkkkkk goddammit huuuuuuuurghhhhhhh Where is all this throw up coming from blaaaaaaaagh! Why god fuck hoooooooooogh blahhh blah ble ble ble ewwwwww fuck! Hecate bodies shit themselves on death. Can I please ask that you never, ever do anything like that again!?"

Ivan eventually recovered from the trauma of the cannibalism. At least enough to move away from the large pools of vomit he had just conjured and sat down close to the campfire with 3 others, watching as Hecate interacted with the robot that had introduced itself as Charon. They seemed to be discussing... Lolicons???? Ivan almost got up before the robot screeched in disgust. The gunslinger winced at the noise and felt glad that the robot held such disgust for those degenerates; Until it pointed at him. Ivan thought he couldn't find anymore rage inside him after today but the gesture ticked him off. Picking up a rock he chucked it at the robot's head smacking it on the side of its dull plate yelling,

"Don't you ever fucking point at me and use that word fucking again! Have some fucking decency ya screwhead! And thanks for the confidence in my abilities Hecate! And no I'm not a sexbot or a fucking lolicon, nor would I fuckin like to be one; They're robots made for sex jeez Hecate it's in the name. And no, I would never eat you even if I could. "

Ivan walked away from the others, slightly mad but also feeling weirdly solemn. Finally having escaped from the conflict at large Ivan sighed and relaxed laying down on the grass. He stretched again letting his whole body relax. Pulling down the mask that covered his face Ivan breathed in a breath of the cool evening air. His mouth itched, the many old scars on and around it aching slightly, he scratched at them for a moment before letting his hand fall away.

He was really tired, the day had been so long. He had woken up that morning believing it to likely be his last, and yet, here he was, in a new world, one as violent and beautiful as this. His old world was gone, but in truth, it had been dead for months now, the few remnants of it attempting a desperate futile escape from a foe that was everywhere.
Tears began to fall down the man's cheeks, not of sadness or disgust however, but of overwhelming happiness. Ivan sat up slowly, legs crossed and palms cupping his chin. He then smiled a large genuine smile, unaware and uncaring of whoever saw. He was so happy. He had never felt this good in his whole life; He didn't know who that SIN guy was, but he had given him hope when no one else had and that made him a good guy in Ivan's eyes.

Ivan then pulled a massive bag of weed from his bag and loaded a pipe his father had gotten him for his 21st birthday. He could remember the calloused hands of the man that had given him that pipe, he could remember the crooked smile and scarred face. The man who had raised Ivan into the guy he was today. Now the tears weren't happy, and Ivan cried, cried for the loss of his world, cried for his lost home and his dead friends and everything and everyone that hadn't been as lucky as he had. He was sobbing as he loaded the pipe, barely in control of the long with-held sadness inside. He tried to choke back the tears, tried to hold it in further but it was really just way too fucking much. In tears, the gunslinger looked towards the now-night sky and lit the bowl sucking in as much of the medication as he could before coughing uncontrollably. Now high and still sad the former hero laid back on the grass again before saying,

"I guess that's just the way the fucking cookie crumbles."

YsFanatic YsFanatic StaidFoal StaidFoal

Last edited:

Katie Moon

black-cat-jpg.662968

Eenie Meenie-
Interaction
: Sin
Mention
: Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture StaidFoal StaidFoal Viper Actual Viper Actual YsFanatic YsFanatic
There was a saying that said, 'even monkeys fall from trees'. Even the strongest mortal would still die at the end. How did Katie die? He was napping on a porch when a truck crashed over and killed him.

...that was it. He died because of a freak accident.

Lunar Cats were still cats. Without magic, they were your average talking cats. It was unwise of Katie to spend his mana pool moving a bowl of meat buns from China to Mexico without taking the time levitating it. Still, his foolishness led to the situation where he was unable to save his life from a mere truck. No one mourned the death of the cat. In fact, people all around the world would celebrate the end to the mysterious disappearance of food from 3 star Michelin restaurants whenever one was served on the table.

Of course, the celebration didn't last long. Five minutes after Katie's death, deities that Katie would found familiar destroyed the planet and everything in and on it.

They found his trace. If only a little too late.

---​

Katie's sleep was disturbed by someone with an ugly and loud voice. He forced his eyes open with annoyance. Then a sense of wariness drowned the annoyance.

Where was this? Why were there ugly abominations and a deity in his perfect paradise? Did Adrian finally got lucky and discovered the world he escaped to? His experience with deities was generally not good. The Titan of Destruction Perses? Apparently destroying his territory was not considered worshipping destruction. Goddess of Cat Bastet? Well- yeah, that was his fault for refusing the toast for a truce. But how would he had any idea that Sun-blessed Milk didn't contain lactose?!

Anyway, his bad experiences with deities left Katie a bit wary of SIN. His right front paw was lifted, ready to escape to another world if he had to. Even so, the further SIN went into his description for their job, the wider Katie's eyes became.

Seriously? Conquer the world? No repercussion? No command? 'oh you can destroy the world but not the doomsday device, shrines, and followers'? It sounded too good to be true! Now if he could think of

"Hehehe..."

For a while, Katie was lost in his imaginations. What plans were in his bucket list? Be a figurehead king for a kingdom (the real one has too many considerations), drink faes alcohol- wait, he already did that one. Oh! He needed to make another gourmet book. He never finished the one back home, after all. Also to put cats on top of the world one step at a time. Well, that should be enough for now.

After deciding his priorities (he decided to be a figurehead king first), Katie turned his attention back to his surrounding. Human... human... weird thing... no one looked like a cat. He would need to pick later. Katie jumped upward. Spacetime distorted around him. One of the four known fundamental forces of the universe changed to his whim at a manner not reversed nor destroyed, yet suspended at a state supposed to be impossible to achieve.

In simpler term, Katie was flying at eye level toward SIN and he wasn't flying or falling.

"So where's the closest kingdom, SIN?" asked Katie. His tone was one used by a tourist asking for direction toward the Eiffel Tower. It was a very polite and mundane one. Not a tone you would expect from someone just tasked to destroy the world or a cat. Especially not from a cat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back