• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cross Blades: The Divine Conquerors Main

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sulric Trynd

Sulric heard the words of Csilla and Kotori trying to speak to him, but he was too emotional to really comprehend them, even he tried to hide it Sulric was on the verge of tears and breaking down.

It did not help that Wakinyan sent a message to his head causing his entire body to feel worse. He almost collapsed but regained his composure. He slowly began moving towards the fallen Wakinyan which no soldier dared to even approach as it growled as many more troops had arrived and the protection of the princess and everyone else seemed a lot greater. Though at that moment Sulric stopped and carefully listened to Ivan's words as Ivan attempted to break his barrier with no effect.

“Heroes? Saviours?... you want Leniency WHEN ONE OF YOU KILLS OUR TROOPS, OUR SOLDIERS? THESE SOLDIERS ARE NOT AS GIFTED AS YOU SUMMONED AND THEY DIE EASILY, BUT EVEN THEN THEY FIGHT, THEY FIGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY KNOWING WELL THAT THEY COULD JUST EASILY DIE THEY ARE THE REAL HEROES, FIGHTING VALIANTLY EVEN AGAINST THE FACE OF SUCH DANGER...”

Sulric for once finally took a deep breath with his voice finally becoming cold and stern “Just because you claim to be our saviors does not mean it gives you the right to slaughter our forces, our men that left home to defend their country… If you want to defend Kotori in the trial you may, I will not be the judge for the trial, I do not have those qualifications… But I am a soldier… and it is my duty to protect this city and its inhabitants, be glad we give you leniency for a lot of the damage you summoned have done to the city.”

Sulric resumed his walk towards Wakinyan, stopping near it and looking it directly in the eye without flinching, “Follow me unless you prefer to be dragged… judge.”

Sulric moved his attention to Ivan who was still next to Kotori "Be glad I am not arresting you for trying to break her out, if you do not allow her to be locked up, then you will be arrested and put on trial as well"

Thus Sulric moved his attention back to Wakinyan, ready to walk to the dungeon with it once Ivan responded.

Juju Juju Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture StaidFoal StaidFoal Viper Actual Viper Actual YsFanatic YsFanatic Damafaud Damafaud Gohan510 Gohan510 seasonedcat seasonedcat

Last edited:
Princess Athena

Why, oh why did unaccounted variables have to interfere with the plan? How would she have known that the summoned would attack the same side they fought to protect? Athena started to bit her nails, a frustrated glare overtaking her face. The summoned must be freed, else they won't be present by the next siege... Freeing them will only spur distrust in my name... Best option is for them to be proved innocent before whenever the Mollugs return. Athena glanced over to the Frostfire Princess, already wary of her presence. She seemed just as worked up as Ivan, but more or less for Nortestra's sake. She hoped that meant that she wouldn't make things worse.

Athena finally spoke up, directing her words towards Ivan. "Sulric is correct, gunman. Be grateful that none of them are dead on the spot." She then glared at Charon, crossing his arms and mumbling something about "fleshies" and how it was no longer time to be a bodyguard. She was 75% sure that he defended the attackers as one would with friends. "Ian, please approach the knight and assert whether he's surrendered or not." But as for the gunman... His rifle was the source of the massive red beam that desecrated the clouds; that was certain. Against the Sieker Model IV, it may prove deadly... Eliminating him from the plan appears to be necessary for success... "Sulric," she called, "while you're at it, please apprehend the gunman."

Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture (Ivan) Solirus Solirus (Sulric) YsFanatic YsFanatic (Charon) Gohan510 Gohan510 (Ian)​

Last edited:
Ian
a60b2483d02e5e8124bc2dc286952fc4.jpg
Finally the legend itself showed its face assuming that it was the Frostfire princess, due to the princess out spoke the name. Ian watched as she landed alongside Sulric's three magic knights. They all were trying to defuse the situation, but it seems everything finally died down. Gen's snake slithered from Sulric's chains and vanished in a smoke cloud which quickly disappeared. The summoning was released thanks to Gen who helped Toren back up. Toren seem to have recovered, but still needed rest to be completely sure. As Ivan spoke up screaming at the commanders Ian felt disrespected. How dare foreigners come to their land destroy homes and kill their men then ask for leniency? Sulric was completely right, the men that weren't gifted like everyone else here put their lives on the line knowing they aren't gifted and still swing their swords and cast their magics with death at the back of their minds. The man even tried to free the beast tamer by trying to shoot the barrier chains that Sulric had created.

"That's enough from you!!!! If you continue you will fall in the same predicament as your friend! I assume you want to help them win their case yes!? Then calm your ass down, and put your got damn weapons away before we have no choice, but to use necessary force of action!" Ian's voice was clear, firm, loud, and direct towards Ivan who was acting as reckless as the woman and her familiar. The princess looked towards Ian at the same time he did to her so they made eye contact, once she spoke it was a request to confirm if the knight that disrespected her was surrendering or not. His multiple rude comments and just out right childish behavior was starting to mess with Ian's mental. Nodding in response to the princess's request Ian looked over to the man who was covered in complete armor Ian walked over to him pulling his sword out pointing it at Charon. "I would suggest you watch your tongue as well, don't think I forgot you're disrespect to the Princess, will you surrender and cooperate or make the situation worse and force me to subdue you myself? You're fate will be decided within court I wish you the best of luck." These summoned caused unnecessary issues for no reason. It was like dealing with multiple children who had no mannerism, or self control. The back of Ian's mind he felt a very powerful dark presence, although he didn't know where it really came from Ian felt it for a split moment. Looking around he sense everyone around them who possessed mana, but the source was nowhere around them, where was it coming from and why did he feel it so suddenly? It disappeared as soon as it came. Anyone with the mana sensing ability would've felt the very powerful dark mana power.

Gen
Ichimaru_Gin.png
One the side while picking Toren back up using his shoulder as support, Gen watched as Kotori was being taken away by some soldiers and Sulric. For a split second Gen and Kotori would make eye contact and Gen gave her a creepy smile, it was similar to a predator marking its target as prey. If Kotori understood the gesture she would feel as if his coldness go down her spine. After looking at Kotori Gen turned to the princess and Ian. Gen felt the powerful dark magic power off in the distance, though as soon as it came it disappeared. Not worrying he spoke up towards Ian and Athena. "I will take Toren to his barracks so he gets his rest, I will meet you all after."

Ian nodded in response giving Gen the okay, knowing the princess did too. After getting approval from the both Gen flashed stepped while holding Toren.

Charon couldn't help but look at Ian like he was some backwater hick, but then gain to the android most of the people here might as well be. Not that it mattered, what he had said demanded a response, and the soul eater knew just what he wanted to say. "Disrespect? I'm acquainted with a princess of a planet who would rip me apart if I used titles with her. I'm going to follow the wishes of the noble who is bother higher ranked and more powerful, even if she's not here." The android spoke loud enough where all those involved would have no issues hearing him. "Oh, and like I said before, I will not be restrained. I do my own thing and you fleshies can't convince me otherwise."

StaidFoal StaidFoal YsFanatic YsFanatic Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture Solirus Solirus Viper Actual Viper Actual Gohan510 Gohan510 Damafaud Damafaud

Dirk Ault

While most of the chaos occured, Dirk had still been pretty far away from the action, assessing the situation from afar. At that moment Katie asked one of his other questions.

No, I don’t think so, they don’t seem like they’re planning to kill them.

Dirk began looking around for a place to hide and maybe reposition as both of them still hadn’t really been discovered by Nortestra and walking near them might be a bad idea Dirk always liked to keep his distance. He might even need to end up robbing Nortestra at this rate… not that he was really against it, but seeing how things were going down, it seemed like the most reasonable, but he could do it after another invasion… who knows.

Dirk moved his head towards Katie as he was offered a skewer. “Sure” Dirk grabbed it and began eating it. “It’s better if we hide,” Dirk said with his mouth full and disappearing with Katie through the many streets of the city.

Damafaud Damafaud

TERANIS
Teranis listened at the various parties arguing. She remained silent though she was no doubt ready to spring into action if needed be. Ivan's short speech made her eyes fix on him. While she didn't know the other Summoned she trusted him enough to trust his judgement.

When the order came to apprehend him Teranis twitched before rushing forth to shield him. "Touch him and you will lose your hands," she said, clicking her beak. "Do what you must- but you will not imprison Ivan."

Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture StaidFoal StaidFoal Solirus Solirus YsFanatic YsFanatic Gohan510 Gohan510
NARAYA

Clearing her throat, Naraya looked at the commotion. She simply crossed her arms and shifted her weight to her left hip. There was no real reason for her to interfere. I don't get paid enough to play free-for-all.

That said she spotted one of the individuals and its pet sneak away from the scene. Seeing her chance at talking with someone who wasn't itching to get cut down or shot in the face Naraya left the party behind her and jogged to catch up with Dirk. Unlike the others he looked like a mercenary with equipment that looked vaguely familiar. Perhaps he too had crashed on this planet?

"Mercenary," she said, having caught up with Dirk and the pet on his shoulder. "Mind telling me how you got here? How any of you got here? I've not seen a world like this before."

Solirus Solirus Damafaud Damafaud

Katie Moon
Castellan, Nortestra

black-cat-jpg.662968

*Eats popcorn*
Interaction
: Dirk
Mention
: Solirus Solirus Viper Actual Viper Actual
Around: StaidFoal StaidFoal YsFanatic YsFanatic Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture Gohan510 Gohan510
"Why?"

No leaving Castellan. Let's go to the palace instead! I still need to talk to the King about being King. You also hear about how that Princess refused to pay! If she doesn't want to pay, we'll just take what we can! The palace should be filled with luxuries. We can't leave without getting something.

Though that was what he said, Katie was in no hurry either. It was late into the night. So late, in fact, they were closer to day time. For him to lose his power in the middle of coerc- negotiation with the King would be a tragedy. The pair delved further into the complex arrays of alleyways and streets of Nortestra before being stopped by a strange woman. Katie didn't recognise this woman.

Who the heck is this girl? Oh, I'm your pet. Meow.

Katie let out a huge yawn and lazily licked his paw. Just like a cat without a worry about the world. He nearly blew his act when a dark surge of mana suddenly burst into existence in the distance.

...there's a darkness being on the level of the unicorn in the city.

Last edited:

Francis and His Saner Mind!

edmund-jpg.666593

Francis and Vaux
Interaction
: Mulv, Heather, Ezra, Alice
Mention: Solirus Solirus Pai Chan Pai Chan Gohan510 Gohan510 Kloudy Kloudy

The group of four landed safely in a weird city owned by a weird woman. It was definitely a weird city since Francis thought it was weird. Before he could get his bearing, the phoenix woman held him by the collar.

He stared murderously at the lunatic.

“What the fuck was that? WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!” he shouted her words right back at her.

“I tell you what the fuck was that. You ruined the 28th Circular Ceremony toward a dozen different gods and spirits! You and your thick, wretchedly voluptuous legs ruined myriad thousands harmony and synchronization between Heaven and gold! I spent seconds rolling on the ground like a crazy madman and YOU. You dare stand here and ask ‘what the fuck was that’ after breaching seven etiquettes toward an honest sacrificer like me? After breaking my first contact with the Gods as barely equals?! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!”

He grabbed the woman’s collar in return. Alice, Ezra, Mulv, Apollo, all were ignored as Francis directed his relentless rage toward Heather. When one thought of it, Francis had no one to blame but himself. It was him who, in annoyance, uttered the words that triggered the ritual. It was also only Francis who was able to affect the ritual in any way. It was illogical for him to be upset here.

On the other hand, logic and Francis could never be mentioned together. His eyes and teeth glowed black. He bared his teeth toward the phoenix woman. Sighing, Vaux moved to lay a hand on Francis’ arm to calm him.

"What?!"

A seemingly well-dressed gentleman had appeared from… somewhere. Francis had never seen him before, but his presence felt somewhat familiar if not innately comforting. Vaux, oozing calm collected confidence, tightened his grip slightly on Francis’ forearm with a look of concerned warning defining his measured expression. The man’s touch and voice felt entirely real.

“Careful, Francis. We are in unfamiliar territory, it would be wise for us to be patient and assess our surroundings.”

Francis narrowed his eyes. He let go of his hold on Heather, disregarding her completely for this new stranger. His collar was still pulled by the woman, but he didn't care.

"Very well. On account of the 33rd precept of the Twelve Rotary Temple, I will give you one chance to convince me to not throw a child into this heretic's face."

Vaux released Francis’ wrist and gestured at their general vicinity.

“Where are we, Francis? Can you name this place? Are we safe?” The man returned his attention attentively back to Francis with expectation written on his face.

"We are not! I am held by the neck by a heretic, the gods I know no longer speak to my head, and I have nothing but a self-destruct button and my Cybernetic Hovering Intelligent Compound Kryptid Bow of Great Engineer Revtera."

Francis turned his head toward Heather.

"I'm sorry don't kill me this Son of Heaven will lick your shoes if I have to."

In the commotion, Vaux seemed to fade into obscurity. While Francis may not have noticed amidst his arduously nonsensical monologues, none of the others had appeared to register or acknowledge the odd gentleman’s presence at all.

None, other than Francis alone.

Heather Kamelotte
d37frb4-76f6ee57-b78e-4c20-9a4d-f08f00993c6d.jpg
When Francis grabbed hold of of Heather's collar her attention was back on the insane individual. After his bought of words Heather had confirmed that this man was indeed off of his rocker. She had seen his type aplenty in her old world. Especially, since it was considered the end times. A lot of crazed cultist and their followers came out of the wood work like ants out of their anthill. Heather would never understand why people would put so much faith on someone or something that didn't show themselves. Instead, these people would find hope or "faith" in every little coincidence and good fortune that came their way.

Then the man seemed to be mumbling to himself. Heather gave Francis a weird look of confusion. It was very hard to stay mad at a madman. Suddenly, he apologized. With that everything that was associated with anger within Heather was gone. She felt more pity for the man than anything, at the moment. This man was obviously at some sort of conflict within himself. She released her grip. Eyes back to normal.

"Uh, yeah. I'll accept your apology but I think everyone else deserves it too. I wasn't the only one tossed to this place by your...whatever that was." Heather was having a hard time finding words. She never engaged in conversation with such a person before. At least not willingly.

The woman turned in time to see the business man perform his own trick of turning a can into a sculpture. Heather then looked at the metal swan Apollo had given her. Maybe she may have come off as a little harsh towards the man. Heather still had an impossible time controller her outburst. At least the only thing to catch fire this time was a card. Even if that was voluntarily.

The craft of the item wasn't super detailed but the phoenix could definitely tell what it was meant to be. Technically, this was her first present here in this world. He could manipulate heat but he said it was a different process than Heather's. The phoenix's power did indeed come from magic not known to most people. Even other pyromancers couldn't present the same type of flame Heather could. Apollo was just starting to get into a long discussion about his power when he noticed that others were still present. Heather, had almost forgotten herself. Now, there was the woman, Alice, to contend with.

She tried to demand their attention. Stand tall. look powerful. Heather had seen the body language before. Just before she struck down the creatures indulging themselves that such a thing made a difference. She somehow produced a card that had the robot's name on it. Its name was Mulv. Heather was glad she could put a name to the face...robot. Alice invited them to a meal. She mentioned that she was the leader of the city, which was named Astor.

Now, Heather knew why Alice posed the way she did. She was a figure of authority.

"I guess a meal can't, entirely, hurt." Heather said looking among the group to see if they shared her enthusiasm.

EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy Damafaud Damafaud Solirus Solirus Gohan510 Gohan510 Duwang Duwang

Across the many worlds where Galdarn operated, there were constants- "Water is wet." "Cosmological upheaval and atomic warfare are the most common ends to civilization." "Healthy food is expensive." But most importantly in this situation, "farmers claiming their missing cattle are abducted by strange lights in the sky get ignored." In the pitch darkness of night, one enterprising member of the Cosmic Mafia was taking advantage of this constant, his purpose twofold. The first, farmers whose livelihoods were disrupted provided an excellent source of Bad Vibes, and therefore an efficient means to create Downerds. The second, nobody ever looked for the missing cows, meaning he could continue eating them in secret.

In Gleeborp's pelvic cradle, a food-processing organ roughly analagous to the human stomach was churning in protest. He had eaten such bovines for about three weeks straight now, and his body was craving any other fare. However, there was no way he was paying a five zulek interdimensional delivery fee for a decent Andromedan quiche and pan-galactic gargle blaster. He grit his spiny teeth in preparation for the culinary trial that was to come as the tractor beam flared to life, and a large, healthy looking bull was pulled towards the flying saucer.

As the bull was brought into the cargo hold, he looked the creature over through the cameras. Such a specimen would likely fetch a hefty price at market. It would provide him sustenance for quite some time, properly butchered. Yes, enough food to keep him going for quite some time. Another two weeks of beef and tripe. His stomach gave one final gurgle and he sighed, reactivating the tractor beam as the craft flew to another agricultural domicile, lowering the bull into the cattle pen of this particular farmer. If he was lucky, this would cause the farmers to fight, and thus allow him to harvest Bad Vibes. But for now, he had something much more important to worry about as he adjusted his communications rig.

"Hey, Trallfazz's Gregnalkovian Cuisine? I'd like to place a dimensional order..."

With the power levels of Ivan's weapon having gone down to levels much less dangerous, Charon became aware of something he had missed earlier. A glowing magic circle made for an unknown, which promptly reminded Charon of the last time he had dealt with magic that he had failed to identify in time. That particular incident had seen him magically ejected from a bar to outside the city walls, temporarily separating him from his at-the-the-time BFF.

"Not agaaaaaaaaaaaaaain!" the android shrieked in alarm as he dumped soul power into his muscles, enabling a backwards jump of a couple dozen meters. Not knowing what to expect or what would be the most useful, he reverted that energy to a general performance boost before making a break for the nearest exit from the area.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Yato
After a near death experience, he was given another chance at life, but was chosen to take over another world. He simply scoff a that as he exited the portal, already choosing not to follow that and instead kill some criminals and protect any innocent souls passage to the afterlife, only to see a strange sight that no sane man from his world would even thought off. The first thing he noticed, a small girl crying with a man with antlers trying to comfort her, but there was also three deer like creatures that do not seemed to be noticed by anyone else, but looking at the others, he then saw a man with blue rabbit like ears that seem to glow, a man with purple hair and robes, and the last being an old man among them. He concluded that they might either be locals and/or newly summoned people, but they may have some information. So he began walking towards them, his axe’s blade sliding across the floor, him not caring it’s there. Once he finally approached them, he asked in a quiet voice
“what seems to be the problem here......” as he said suddenly while they were busy with what they were doing, occasionally taking a look at the ‘deer’ like creatures that only he noticed.
nighttimecatplayer nighttimecatplayer StaidFoal StaidFoal @Jujju Solirus Solirus seasonedcat seasonedcat

Last edited:
Ian noticed Charon trying to break for an escape so he took it upon himself to sheath his blade and flash step after the fleeing man in armor. Before much time Ian had caught up to Charon now taunting the man by running alongside him. With no time to lose Ian knew the spell was about be ready to discharge. Flash stepping in front of Charon a few meters away and prepared another spell. "Binding Grapel!" A magic circle spun on his right palm and shot out chains that would clamp the armored man around his ankles. Taking this into consideration Ian kicked Charon back to the meeting area, where he then held his right wrist and markings appeared on his hand. In response the magic circle shined brighter and a coffin slowly came out. Once finally coming out, the door opened up and multiple arms reached out to Charon, due to him having a mark placed on him thanks to Ian kicking him. Now slowly dragging the armored man in Ian watched with a smirk of a time well done. "You'll be released when we put you in confinement, you little shit."

Charon's sensors had detected the man's movement and knew that was going to intercept but the android did not physically have the speed to react in time. To make matters worse he displayed unexpected amounts of strength to be able to knock the soul eater back with a kick back in range of the spell that he had been trying to avoid. The sensor readings of the spell behind him activating and arms reach out to grab him triggered dozens of alarms in Charon's systems. Noting with some annoyance that it was strong enough to start pulling him back, the android took the first course of action that occurred to him. Summoning the Partisan of Conviction, he plunged the blade into the ground and directed the soul energy back to his muscles. With his increased strength to ensure a solid grip on the weapon's shaft Charon was able to hold himself completely in place. His yellow eyes stared right at Ian as if daring him to do something.

Noticing the Armored man's resilience shocked Ian, no one was physically strong enough to stop the grabbing completely. It was almost like Ian was faced with something of non organic life. Was he? "Now how in SIN's name are you able to withstand the grip of the Grand Gothin Coffin?"

The man's reaction pleased Charon, causing the soul eater to cackle. "I know dozens of people who could get out of this without any issues, including the princess I mentioned earlier. Face it fleshy, while you may have the advantage now you are incredibly weak in the grand scheme of things!"

At this moment the first soul ran out and the android quickly started consuming a second to maintain his position. That left him with only two souls in storage, souls he intended to hang onto for later, just in case.

Ian had a smirk creep on his face while this guy was speaking highly about a princess that he mentioned before. "What is it with your statements of fleshy? What is a fleshy? Don't you have flesh too?? If I'm so weak then take this next spell head on while the coffin takes you in!" Ian drew a magic circle with his free hand, once finishing it started to glow and spin around him. The magic circle stop spinning in front of him and spun. Shining bright blue electricity started to glow. "Get out of the way princess!" Once the princess was taken away from the area by the guards Ian released the spell. It came out as ice and electricity, Ian aimed it for the partisan which in response pushed the blade back releasing the grip Charon had.

As the weapon was knocked free from where it had been embedded, Charon gave a shout of "Hacks!" before allowing it to revert to energy and return to his body. Realizing that if he couldn't get free, then at the very least he could make them regret and Ian's earlier warning to the princess gave the android the perfect idea. A thin layer of energy covered Charon with a bright glow for a moment as he engaged his Skin Camo system, and when it cleared he looked vastly different. Perhaps the first thing Ian, and maybe others would notice, was a perfect replication of Athena's face complete with her hair, but her beauty was marred by having Charon's giant and more masculine body proportions with a disturbing lack of clothes. The soul eater hoped that this would give Ian terrible nightmares for years to come, but sadly for now all he would get is a brief glimpse of the man's initial reaction before being swallowed up by the coffin.

Ian watched as the armored man finally put his parade to rest and slowly being captured before yelling out a strange term. Ian never heard the term hacks before so that didn't make much sense to him. As the coffin brought the armored man closer he shined bright, emerging from the light was a perfect replication of the princess, Ian's nose slightly bled from her being naked, but he couldn't bare the thought of seeing the princess lewd of all things! How dare this person impersonate the princess! Ian will see to it that this person shall never come back out. Ian covered his face with a fan while looking disgusted not the fact it was Athena but the fact the person used such foul tactics. Finally caught within the coffin Ian released a sigh giving off all his tension. Thankfully that was taken cared of, Ian didn't know how much more he could take from that person.

Involved: Gohan510 Gohan510 Around: StaidFoal StaidFoal Juju Juju Solirus Solirus Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture seasonedcat seasonedcat Damafaud Damafaud Viper Actual Viper Actual

Erza & Heather
Interactions: Francis
Written by: Erza ( Gohan510 Gohan510 ) Heather ( Pai Chan Pai Chan )
( Damafaud Damafaud ), Mulv ( Solirus Solirus ), Alice ( EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy ), Apollo ( Duwang Duwang ), & Wonderweiss ( Gohan510 Gohan510 )
Erza looked around the court they were in taking in the scenery for a moment. She hasn't got accustomed to this new world yet to completely understand each city yet, so shell go by what she's used too. Looking up above everyone was a giant coin in the sky, it looked barely real but gigantic. A cat appeared on the all black lady's shoulder, but what was unusual the cat had two tails at the end of it. It's fur looked different then anything she's seen before from a cat. It's sure liking it's paws acting like one completely. Not saying anything about it she noticed the lady pulled up a card to the small droid with its name at the top, "Mulv". Noted to know the little cuties name for future reference. So now she knows two out of the three she's traveling with. Mulv the small droid and Heather the phoenix, she'll have to ask the guy who brought them here about himself later.

Alice mentioned she was the leader figure of the city which made complete sense how she was acting towards everyone. The guy in the suit wanted to do fair buisiness. When the lady spoke about the group joining her for a feast it caught Erza's ear just from the fact her stomach was on empty. Actually her stomach was growling at her too this time out in the open could hear it, its been a minute since she's ate so this was the perfect moment. Once Heather spoke up about going to join the lady on feasting Erza smiled at Heather. "You're right! Lets go fill our stomachs, mine is obviously responding to that. Hehe."

While they walked behind Alice headed to wherever they where headed to eat Erza walked side to side with Heather coming closer to talk to Heather personally while they walked. Erza watched the cat closely that relaxed on the ladies shoulder while whispering to Heather. "We should be careful, I've never experienced a creature like that before. She must know something about it that we don't, I sense a high magic power coming from it. It tries to mask it, but not doing so well."

Heather was already on alert mode. Being led to who knows where in a foriegn city by someone she knew for a full couple of minutes wasn’t exactly an ideal plan. Then Ezra commented on the creature on Alice’s shoulder. It was magical? Heather couldn’t really sense it all that well but then again the girl wasn’t all that great at it in the first place. She always left the sensing up to the people that were naturally good at it.

“Well, it seems to be her pet so she most likely knows more about it. And there are probably all manner of curious creatures we’ve never seen before in this world. So, as a precaution I’m being careful about everything. I don’t like anything about this situation. Being led to places hasn"t ever ended well for me, lately."

A lot of things went through Erza's head feeling like a rush. From home to this world, she had to start life all over again. She just hoped this time she'll be able to protect everyone in her group. Even for herself to go against every challenge head on. "Yeah I'm watching everything even closely too. A pet possibly, but watch for sudden movements." Erza nodded to Heather and gave a little distance between the two whike they walked a long to not seem suspicious to the group. Erza looked down at Mulv, Francis, and then Alice. Erza kept her focus on the little creature that sat on the woman's shoulder.

Last edited:
Alice Everlast
d803aed104a1fe44c460861507bfa006.png

Interactions: Wonderweiss and Erza ( Gohan510 Gohan510 ), Heather ( Pai Chan Pai Chan ) Apollo ( Duwang Duwang ), Mulv ( Solirus Solirus ), Francis ( Damafaud Damafaud )

Alice was happy to see that they wanted to accept her offer of food. She simply assumed that like her and her City oh, these people were also brought this world by some unknown force of nature. She seemed to have the much easier start than they did, so she figured it would be nice to feed them. When they all agreed she motioned for them to follow as she lead them down from the ramp off the lifted center of the city.

About half way down she stopped. Standing at the bottom was all 2000 of her people. It was not shocking that they had gathered. They had just been teleported to a new world, about one-third of their city that remained was damaged and they had recently discovered that they were bound to the city, unable to leave. They were all on edge. They were merchants and farmers, unable to protect themselves like her and Wonderweiss. Now they see the group of people behind her. It was only natural that they would be afraid. So, Alice decided to do the one thing she knew calm her people down.

She spread her arms with a smile down at her people. It steamed that on cue her voice exuded the strengths of a leader, but was calm and sweet as well. Clearly she had practice matching her voice to what her people needed to hear "Fear not my cherished people. These folks behind me are guest's. They pose no threat to us and I have invited them to a feast."

The people were obviously confused and worried about sharing a meal with these people. How could they not be? Alice lowered her hands and her voice became even sweeter "
I know you all are weary and confused. As am I, but that means it is the perfect time to feast! We need to keep spirits high and hope alive. As your Guardian, no matter what comes I will be here and as your Head Peacekeeper, my sister will not allow any harm to come to the innocents of Astor." there was a moment of silence before her people began to clap and cheer a little. Alice cracked a smile and decided to raise their spirits a bit more. She clapped her hands and spoke over the applause "Forget the feast. Lets make this a festival!"

The subtle applause turned into an uproar of cheering. If there was one thing the sisters knew how to do besides run a city, it was throw a festival. So, there was only one way to throw a party as the Everlast sisters. Alice pulled out the wad of black bills that was the currency of Astor, throwing the whole thing into the air. With a snap of her fingers the money split magically in a flurry of purple light. Then it could be seen separating into coins. Coins of all sizes and types. Alice pointed up and the many coins launched into the blue sky in an intertwining dance of stream like energy. The people cheered as once the coins got to a certain height, they all blew up like fireworks. All in different colors and sizes, crackling in the air. There were many of them, the bright lights filling the sky. With a smile, Alice turned to the newcomers "
Please do not be alarmed by what you are about to see." She looked at the small kitty on her shoulder and chuckled "Go on Wonderweiss, you know its not a festival in Astor without the magical girl firework show and performance. I could tell they were on to you anyway. At least the red haired one." After that Alice gently took the small cat off her shoulder and held it in one hand. She kissed its head and smiled "Knock them dead sweetheart." Using one hand she hurled the small cat into the air. Others may find that odd, but the city of Astor knew this meant a performance! And hopefully a damn good one.

Last edited:
Gohan510 Gohan510 Pai Chan Pai Chan Duwang Duwang Solirus Solirus Damafaud Damafaud

"I'd love to stick around but sadly, festivals aren't really my thing. While I do think it would be a good business opportunity, I do also have other business to attend to. If you need me, there's always my number. Or you can visit me at my office. Unfortunately, I am a bit understaffed at the moment, so business inquiries might be slow." Apollo excused himself and slipped away from the group.

Apollo seemed a tad out of place. As he walked down the streets he noticed a distinct lack of people for the shear size of the city. It seemed like whoever brought her city over, assuming it was this Alice woman herself, or the same magic that brought Apollo to the world, also ran into the same problem Apollo did. So, despite the lively nature of the hostess, the city, at least to Apollo seemed otherwise. Perhaps he'd have better luck elsewhere, the man shrugged as he stepped out the gate. He opened the trunk of his car to produce another can of beer. He opened the can, took a big swig, then started up his vehicle.

He was headed back to his building and needed to redraw his plans. After all, he had lost one of his three council members, not to mention an upward of four hundred employees in the jump over to this new world.

Junko Tanukana
Hirari-Ikeda-Shibuya-2013-10-19-DSC6232-b-600x400.jpgJunko just couldn’t figure out how this contraption worked. It was a complex mechanical cube. There had to be something important inside it. Why else would it be so hard to open? Shooting it was out of the question because it could damage what might be inside.

There was a loud noise that came from the other room sounded by what sounded like struggle taking place. But then it quickly quieted down again and Junko resumed her attention back to the object. She turned the object around looking for anything on it that made sense.

Then more noise happened. A crash here and a thump there. All coming from behind closed double doors. Then a man came flying through them. It was one of Junko’s people. Just on the other side of the threshold stood a large middle aged man. Very muscular and in nothing but pants and shoes, sweat glistening off of his tan skin. He looked like he was still ready to fight which made sense considering the six others that half surrounded him. But now his eyes were on the girl.

She merely pointed to the cube.

“How the fuck do you open this shit?” The man’s eyebrow twitched as he stepped forward and immediately came to a halt. Junko had her pistol pulled and aimed at him. “Take another step and I blow a hole through that thick skull.

“You lack the comprehension or intellect to even attempt such a thing. It’s a puzzle that changes every time it’s locked.” He smirked. Junko ran a hand through her hair.

“Well, damn. I guess i’m too stupid to do this then.” Junko answered and dropped the cube before aiming her gun at firing at it.

“NO!” The man screamed. One the smoke cleared from the floor it revealed a bullet hole next to the item.

“Oops. Sometimes I just miss. But nice to know there is something valuable in there.” Junko picked up the object again. “Consider yourself lucky the person that paid us only wanted to scare you.” The people that had the man surrounded started to file out of the house. Even the one on the ground. “But I’ll take this souvenir. All you gotta do is stay in here and act like nothing happened. A trashed house is better than being dead isn’t it?” Junko holstered her gun and followed after the others, closing the door behind her.

It wasn’t even a full thirty seconds before the man exited his house with a rifle in hand. He took aim and fired. The men he fired at were surprised but unharmed. Was it a misfire? Then a laugh from behind him made the man jump.

“Damn, that sucks.” He turned around to face Junko leaning against the wall just next to the doorframe leading outside. She had her gun in hand. Before he could react Junko raised and fired her handgun, the sound reverberating throughout the country side. His head exploded into nothing but gore and the force knocked the body back several feet.

“Guns in the era seem to suck pretty bad. Can’t even take a pot shot at people.” Junko took the man’s weapon and tossed it to an approaching member. “Better than nothing.”

“We still getting paid?” The man asked.

“They said don’t kill him if we don’t have to. It was self defense so we kinda had to.” Junko raised her hands in defense. “And if they don’t give us the money then they get the same. Maybe worse.”

LETUM

It was a quiet Tuesday in the Bureau Of Death And Taxes. Really, that went without saying- it was always 4:59 PM on a Tuesday in the Bureau, this being the most productive and sacred of office hours, but for those in our audience with a looser grasp on cosmology it still bears explaining. Anyway, it was one such timeless Tuesday that Letum stepped, quietly, into her cubicle, filled with that genuine glee only naive persons who have no idea what fresh hell they are about to enter can manage. The sort of nervous energy a gradeschooler has before a field trip until they're told that, no, they won't actually be going into the White House and they'll just be looking at it through a set of binoculars from across the street so the nice men guarding it don't mistake the class for terrorists and shoot them. But I digress.

Letum was excited.

"BIG_DAY,_DEARIE.", Came a halting voice like the grinding of old, rusted gears.

"Big day indeed, Hellmachine! I'm off to oversee a Conquering Game- by meself, no less!"

"THE_ONE_WITH_THAT_SIN_CHARACTER.", the tarnished obelisk inquired, monotone.

"Well... Yes, actually.", Letum said as she paused her packing, "Do you know him?"

"BIT_SHADY, THAT_ONE. DOESN'T_PLAY_BY_THE_RULES."

"Ah, I was worried about that...", Letum sighed, "I've been wondering this for a while, now, but we don't get much respect, do we?"

"ALL_THE_DIRTY_JOBS, LETUM. TERRIBLE_BUT_SOMEBODY_HAS_TO."

Letum puffed out her chest and hiked up her robe in a most unreaperlike manner.

"Well, I suppose I'd best get out there before he does something silly."

"YOU'LL_MUDDLE_THROUGH."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence, Hellmachine.", Letum said as she made a gesture vaguely approximating a kiss, "I'll be sure to bring you back a souvenir when it's all said and done."

"MAKE_US_PROUD, LOVE.", Hellmachine v6.66 droned as Letum stepped through the Curtain Of Worlds.

Color seemed to briefly leach from the world as the metaphorical fly of reality unzipped itself, disgorging the midnight-blue* figure of one Letum Burn, Deputy Inspector Of The Bureau Of Death And Taxes, Overseer Of The Conquering Game, Herald Of The End Times and General Busybody. Dusting herself off, the faceless creature stalked towards SIN's seat with grim purpose, dragging behind herself a wickedly sharp scythe that thrummed with barely-restrained energies. Staring downwards into the unreasoning eyes of the mad god SIN, words as old as mountains rumbled forth from that faceless visage...

"Can I interest you in a latte? It's got extra foam."

*Unfortunately, black was a color reserved for full Reapers

Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture

Last edited:
tumblr_n8c1nqEmHP1sra3yno1_250.png.jpg“What the hell do we have here?” Junko asked as she peered over an unconscious girl with messy hair. She then looked at one of her men. “Is this what you’ve picked up?” The man pulled out a device and fumbled with it a little bit. A moment later he nodded.

“It just says it was at this location.” Junko grunted as she stood straight again.

“There’s something fishy about this girl.” The Hyena leader snapped her fingers and a few of her members were immediately at her side. “Take the girl to our hideout. Something tells me there’s more to her than meets the eye. Cuff her and put a bag over her head. I don’t want her taking in her surroundings and ratting us out when she comes to.”

At the Hyenas hideout they put the girl in a room with only one door and no windows. It’s normally where Junko performed her...persuasion techniques on anyone unfortunate enough to be on her receiving end of business. The mask from the girl was removed immediately followed by a splash of water to her face. The girl immediately woke up gasping and frantically looking around. Junko just observed. The stranger quickly took in her surroundings and her eyes found the gang leader. There wasn’t panic or worry on this girl’s face which was interesting. No screaming for help. No hyperventilating. No million questions.

“What’s your name?” Junko asked. The girl looked on in silence for a moment longer.

“Bai.” She finally answered.

“And what were you doing at the base of the mountains in the middle of nowhere?” For the first time Bai’s face turned to confusion.

“I...don’t know.” Junko scoffed.

“Like, you don’t know, as in, you were kidnapped, or something, and ended up there? Or you don’t know because you were summoned here? You came from somewhere completely different?” Bai now looked towards Junko with that confused expression. “Yeah, it made more sense in my head too.” Junko took a chair from a sole, small, table in the room and placed it in front of Bai and sat down.

“Tell me what’s the last thing you do remember.”

“I don’t.” Junko tilted her head.

“Don’t, what?”

“I don’t remember anything before waking up here!” Bai said, a look of worry on her face. Junko narrowed her eyes at the girl but she seemed to be telling the truth. Either that or she was a terrific liar.

“So, I’m gonna assume you are a summon then. Like me, you were brought to this world to take a shot at becoming the best there is. And taking down anyone that stands in the way of that goal. The good news is that I’d be willing to take you under my wing. Join my group. We aren’t too big but we get shit done and people acknowledge that. Now world conquering isn’t exactly my cup of tea. Too mainstream villain for me.”

“Then what do you want?” Bai asked, her face serious again. Junko had to think about it. She really didn’t have any major end goal.

“I guess I just want to leave my mark. Wake up some people to the real world. There’s a lot of sheltered people that don’t think much exist outside of their bubble. I’m the one with the needle to burst that safe space wide open.”

“And you think I would want to join that cause?” Junko shrugged.

“Well, it seems you got nowhere else to go. You’re gonna need allies in this place. It’s not very nice to lone wolves. Plus,” Junko pulled out her pistol and pointed it towards Bai. “If you aren’t with us, then you’re normally against us. And I’d hate to put a hole in the cute head of yours.” There was silence. Junko assumed Bai was taking her time to weigh options.

But then the gun she held flew out of her hands and hit the far wall. As she looked on in shock Bai stood up from the chair she was bound too, or at least pretended to be. Junko hoped back and three guards stepped in front of her as protection. The first stepped forward but was lifted off his feet and thrown, hard, against the opposite wall of the gun. The second and third guard swarmed Bai at once. She met them head on. Whatever her past life was, she had definitely learned how to fight. Which was a shame because her men hardly knew how to fight worth a damn. It wasn’t even fifteen seconds before the final man crumpled to the floor.

Junko clapped. This, Bai, was much more interesting than she let on, at first.

“Okay, that’s enough. You’re a hard ass, we get it.” Bai made an attempt to move but was stopped by several knives hovering very closely and pointed at her. Junko picked up her gun while keeping an eye on Bai for any sudden movements. She pointed the gun back at the knocked down chair Bai was sitting in before. “Sit. We have some things to discuss…”

Junko found out Bai was indeed a very capable fighter. And that she was also a very quick learner. Bai also seemed to have telekinesis, just like Junko which meant that the girl was almost certainly summoned. It wasn’t too long before Bai was in their ranks. She took orders very well and without as many stupid questions as the other Hyenas tended to ask. Bai was a perfect soldier. A week later and they received a request for a rather hefty sum.

“If we cash this in,” Junko said. “I think we can actually afford some real equipment. Like firearms. Then we’d definitely be able to make folks keep an eye out for us. We’ll be hired for better jobs while having more people fear us at the same time.”

“Why would we want people to fear us? Wouldn’t that make them scared to hire us in the first place?” So much for questions.

“Being feared is the reason you get the better jobs. Less people will try to get in the way once you’re feared. And less people in the way means less bumps to hit for when a person hires us to get something done. That’s what they like.” Bai nodded, satisfied with the answer.

The job was to retrieve a relic from a church in some city. Luckily, it wasn’t a place that was super heavily guarded. The job seemed simple enough.

A large explosion a few ways off from the church would be sure to garner the attention of any guards that happened to be hanging around. As little of a threat Junko thought they were, getting in pointless fights would only draw attention. Junko didn’t have the manpower to just throw men away. No one in the Hyenas was disposable. Even if they didn’t know it themselves.

As they snuck into the church there wasn’t much staff around despite how large the church grounds were. In the main chapel at the center laid the object Junko was looking for. Right where the instructions said it’d be. This was insanely simple for that large sum of money they were offering. Almost too simple. But Junko had completely prepared for anything that would happen on the off chance the mission was a setup. She had people stationed on almost every corner within several city blocks to look out for guards or suspicious activity. And Junko also had people scout the chapel grounds itself. There were only nuns, priests, and priestesses roaming about. And there were few in number, themselves.

As Junko walked down the center of the chapel she noticed a single person at the front. They were kneeling in prayer in front of the large statue that was at the head of the expansive room. Unfortunately, the person was also right next to the object as well. Junko groaned and took out her pistol.

“You’re going to kill her?” Bai asked in a hushed tone from behind the Hyena leader.

“What do you take me for? I’m not that evil. I’m just going to scare her away so we can get the damn relic and get outta here. Just watch my back. Make sure no one else comes in.” Bai nodded her head and Junko approached the center altar. The person kneeling was a woman. Most likely the one priestess she was told of. She had a long, thick, raven black braid running down her back and wore some type of ceremonial hat. Her dark dress was adorned with many designs, and embroideries showing her high status.

As Junko approached she spoke without even budging from her position. Her voice seemed soft and airy.

95344489_534994230522872_2156430266741030912_n-jpg.721757
“I see you have not come here to worship.” Junko pointed the pistol at the priestess even if she couldn’t see it.

“I’mma need you to scram--get out of here.”

“And why might that be? You are the one trespassing for ill reasons.” The woman stood slowly and turned to face the gang leader. The woman was beautiful with light caramel skin to match her bright golden eyes.

“I need something, and that’s all you’re getting out of me. Now move before you join that good you're praying to a little early.” The woman gave a heavenly smile.

“Oh, child. I was praying for you. You know not what you do or the gravity of the situation you have placed yourself in.” Despite how otherworldly the woman was, Junko started to get pissed off. Maybe it was because of how not normal she was. Was this how all church people acted?

“Well, I’m the one with the gun. It’s a thing that kills people from a distance, if you haven’t heard of it.” The priestess looked at the gun, intrigued. There were some people on this planet that had never heard of firearms before. That normally made it much easier when they found out what it could do, first hand because you could never be prepared for something you’ve never known about.

“I offer you one chance to step down. I won’t even seize you for the damage you’ve done on the other side of town.” Junko was taken aback. How did this woman know that? But then again circumstances are probably what led her to that conclusion. Wait, was this saint threatening Junko? That was a line the girl didn’t like being crossed. She fired her gun and the sound of glass shattering could be heard.

A see through barrier was barely seeable and the shot that Junko fired was stopped just short of the woman’s chest. The energy from the shot then dissipated.

“What the fuck?” Even as she mouthed the words Junko immediately understood why the sum was so much. It had to be because of this woman. And if more like her were in these halls as nuns and priests then that’s a situation Junko wasn’t prepared for.

Junko fired once more but this time the woman merely leaned head to the side and the shot missed completely. That was a sign for Junko to run. She almost collided with Bai.

“What’s going on?” Bai asked. “The guards are coming back. What’s taking so long?”

“We gotta abandon ship.” Junko said quickly and Bai looked past her to see the priestess.

“Is she in our way?” Bai asked and was already charging the woman.

“Bai, don’t-” It was too late. As Bai approached there was a bright light. The illumination was so intense Junko thought she was dead and had walked into that white light at the end of the tunnel. When she came to, she was laying in a field outside of the city, surrounded by her gang. Junko tried to sit up but every muscle ached.

“What the fuck happened?”

“We found you in the church unconscious. We got you out before the guards came.” Junko felt like her head was about to explode.

“What about Bai?” Her people looked amongst one another.

“We haven’t seen her at all. It was just you in there.”

The priestess Aurora brought a tray to the dungeon guard. He stood at attention and let her through. It had been three days since the attempted theft of the chapel’s relic. And Bai hadn’t uttered a word since.

The priestess pushed the tray of food under the cell and put a glass of water on it through the bars.

“You have been abandoned, young one.” Aurora stated. “It’s been three days. You must eat and drink. You were led down the wrong path. Your soul is different from others. It’s like a canvas for others to paint their works on. That person only aimed to use you. Nothing more than a soldier to lay down their life in the pursuit of riches. Don’t you want more than that?” Aurora listened but nothing but the sound of breathing from Bai could be heard as a response. The priestess stood and turned to leave.

“I’m afraid as long as that darkness in your soul remains, so must you to that cell. Maybe one day it will fade.” With that Aurora walked away and out of the dungeon. As soon as her footsteps couldn’t be heard Bai grabbed the food and ate greedily.

Aldreg, Athena, Meira
(Written by: StaidFoal StaidFoal & Gohan510 Gohan510 )
Quote: Kotori ( Juju Juju )​

A lovely night to continue his research on demon physiology and their magical talents. Aldreg had an expirement locked in chains. He was in a secret lab under his usual lab that the princess and other commanders know of. Aldreg decided it was enough expirementing and testing. Before he could even leave the secret underground lab, a voice could be heard. Turning around it was a demon that gave off a powerful dark mana. It worried Aldreg that it might cause too much attention so he asked if it lower its magic power. The demon mentioned to him that it was all well that the demon will only be here shortly. Lowering its magic power so low for no one to feel its presence anymore the demon mentioned its plan to Aldreg. It had something to do with completely taking over the western continent. Aldreg smirked, and accepted the alliance. As a gift for the new alliance the demon left a purple, black egg and a shadow entity. The shadow was told to find the strongest and most compatible host to help Aldreg and his plan for rebellion. Nodding the shadow vanished off in the darkness. Now the demon nodded to Aldreg, blue and black flames covered the demon's body as it vanished completely. Aldreg picked up the egg, it was 2 ft tall. He put it on a towel and wrapped it in a blanket. Aldreg will tend to it later, the demon he had experimented on mention it being of royalty peeking his interest.

Aldreg never tortured the demon, he actually treated it like his kid. Like a proud father at how powerful he was growing at a rapid rate with basic combat training. The demon told the manbout the tale of a special race of demons who fall under the title of "Demon Clan", very intelligent and powerful demons who hide within the western continent and plan to attack soon. While working Aldreg spoke to Gen about what happened in the events, and mentioning a beast tamer of the beast, told them a powerful message of information. "The enemy is still out there, wielding powerful and dark magics, and they are in here, hiding from you behind lies and deceit, but Wakinyan sees past them all. They have committed unspeakable crimes, enough to have fallen victim to his heavenfire. If they were innocent, they would still stand.” Aldreg was fascinated of this valuable information. He will have to watch how he moves now.

Taking everything in Aldreg walked back up to his main lab now sitting in his couch sipping tea his maid made him. Thanking her kindly, Aldreg sat casually, puting his glasses on reading a paper that he got from some knights in his squadron. "Seems we have a mystery on our hands huh?" The maid nodded to him and spoke about the missing knights and wondered what was going on. "Results of war, most likely."

From the lab entrance, Athena and her three golem-like guards made entry. The guards clung warily close to the princess, as if they felt the most danger coming from the lab itself. Athena brushed off their behavior as faulty programming and kindly ordered them to work at a distance. She quickly noticed the owner of the lab, but before she could even take three steps towards Aldreg, something jumped out at the princess from the side. Athena tensed up, her thoughts going berserk until she heard the soft laughter of Meira, the messenger beastwoman.

"So that's what you look like when you're scared!" Meira remarked, leaning against the unmoving guard.

Athena grit her teeth, turning her head the other way in frustration. "You merely caught me off guard. But what are you doing in the lab?"

"I had a hunch you'd come here. The summoned were a very colorful cast, like something out of Momma's stories when I was in bed! And what better way to learn more about them than him?" She pointed over at Aldreg. "I bet that's exactly what you thought!"

Athena simply ignored her eccentric words and walked over to the scientist. "Aldreg," she began, "I presume that you know of the summoned and their imprisonment? Or has the news not reached this lab of yours?"

"Greetings Princess Athena Vetrova, such a pleasant surprise you've come. Please relax Meira." As the princess got closer to Aldreg he sat up straight, putting his cup down and the message written in ink about the hundreds missing knights, and civilians continuing disappearance. Placing his finger tips to his glasses he slowly taken them off, placing them on the wooden table. Knowing that he did hear about the arrival as he witnessed them from the sidelines. Watching as a black haired boy battled against Synthia blow for blow, and a group of them successfully defeated Wyman and Hodir. Aldreg knew a lot that, and he knows the princess doesn't know that he does, but he keeps it in hardly even showing a sign of his all knowing ego. Meira came right before Athena did asking him if he could await for her arrival as she started a meeting to greet and thank the summoned. Gen also told Aldreg about it while he was fiddiling around with the demons. With all that in mind he gave the princess a tilt in the head and confused look.

"Care to inform me?"

Athena raised a brow at his response, shooting a small glare at the ever so careless Meira. "We attempted a celebration for them after the victory, but one of the summoned killed four of our valiant knights and injured a general for reasons we have yet to discern. Sulric placed them under magic-dampening cuffs and led them into the dungeon," the princess explained, trying to keep it brief.

Aldreg noticed Athena's slight annoyance towards Meira. As she spoke Aldreg listened to information he already had and knew of, though it was good to know they we're captured as well. That means the beast will be in there. "Would that mean the beast along with its summoner are locked away? Hmmm... A lots been going on lately, the missing troops and people, then to the summoners causing us more damage." Aldreg looked to his maid giving a nod for her to prepare everyone some tea.

"Yeah!" Meira said, chugging her cup of tea in only a second or two. "The unicorn was as charming as he was deadly! He went like 'phoom' and 'zap' and killed them instantly! I wish I was his summoner..."

Athena cleared her throat. "Anyways, the main point of my visit; the unicorn is the reason behind the recent chaos, and I intend to learn every piece of information on it for future altercations like this. I believe that you are most capable when it comes to these objectives."

Aldreg smiled while cuffing his hands on his lap while listening to Meira's adorable little story telling. Yes of course the beast woman was very childish. Turning his head to Athena Aldreg's ear poked up as she spoke. He had a small chuckle slowly standing up towering a but over the princess. "So you want me to pay a visit? Do we have anything I can use perhaps to protect myself? Did it's summoner mention anything to why it attacked?"

"'He wants to purge all evil' she says. And as for protection..." Athena spared a glance at the expectant Meira. "I'll have one of my personal guards escort you. They're quite capable at their job. And Meira, you'll be following me for now." The beastwoman rolled her eyes, mumbling something about wanting to see the summoned again. "I cannot accompany you, as I have other matters to attend. But, Aldreg, I give you free reign in your methods. Just try not to anger the unicorn more than necessary."

"Of course princess." As they walked out he watched them with a smile. One that didnt look forced, but was forced.

Attachments

• 1590010256880.jpeg
    1590010256880.jpeg
    103.1 KB · Views: 4

Lin Yao and the System

latest

Wary
Cliffside - Third Summoning
Interaction: Open
Mention: Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture Mitch Conner Mitch Conner

Lin Yao was at a loss. A Void Devourer passed by while he was exploring Red Tundra Small World. He fell through the beast' maws, but thanks to a quick burst of qi and Vainglory's precise calculation, he managed to slip through a gap between its incisor teeth. Unfortunately, he was a fraction of a second too late. The Small World was unable to protect its integrity after the Void Devourer consumed more than half of its space.

The Small World collapsed. Though he attempted to wade through the void toward a stable space, Lin Yao was soon unable to withhold the extreme pressure of the void. He passed out.

----​

[Warning: Host' vitality drops to an alarming rate]

[Initiating Emergency Life Support Protocol...]

[Unknown Energy fluctuation detected]

[System was down]

[Rebooting System...]

"So there is no data..." whispered Lin Yao. If the System was down, that meant there was no way to know what had happened after he fainted. His surrounding was completely foreign. A glance toward anything would make Vainglory popped up with a bunch of zero, marking no data was had on the object.

[Unknown energy marking detected on Host' left foot]

Lin Yao's expression changed. He hurriedly circulated his qi through his meridians. The mark was found easily enough; a small circle with unknown symbols in the centre of it was marked on his ankle like a tattoo. His attempt to force it out with qi was futile. His qi passed right through it, like the mark didn't exist. The mark, however, was the least of his concern. He glanced at an earlier notification from Vainglory.

[Powerful energy reading around. Estimated Realm: Saint, Trancendence, Trancendence-]

Powerful individuals stood all around him. Some were women, some looked like children, but they were powerful without a doubt. He didn't even dare to spread his perception lest he attracted their attention. Most of them looked humans, but the energy reading told him otherwise. He must never treated them like mortal but instead, as experts and masters. Yes, that sounded correct.

Just as he managed to gather his calm, the System rang again.

[Detecting the Law of Death. Discretion and caution is advised]

Lin Yao nearly vomited blood. Law of Death? The System was kidding, right? Only Immortals could start tinkering with Laws, but Law of Death was a different beast altogether! It was a Law that governed life! A Saint like him could die just from being grazed by a sliver of it!

The individual with the Law of Death was a humanoid carrying what looked like a gigantic scythe overflowing with Negative Energy. The being had no face. No eyes, no nose, no mouth. Even then, the being's power was unquestionable. Lin Yao shivered.

[Host is encouraged to gather soil sample]

"This is not the time," he mumbled.

[It is observed that Host has nothing else to do apart from cowering in fear]

"That's why I said it isn't the time!" he repeated more urgently.

[The same energy type from the marking is detected from unknown individual. It is assumed that Host is in no immediate danger]

Lin Yao glanced toward the being the Death being conversed with. It appeared that he was the strongest one around, and he couldn't detect hostility from anyone around him. Maybe the System was right and he was in no danger...?

[Host is encouraged to gather soil sample]

With a sigh, Lin Yao retrieved a small shovel and bottle from his Spatial Ring and started digging.

LORD MALAGAR

Another hapless demon charged at Malagar, slathering, screaming, its claws outstretched. Malagar simply bid the Ironclad to stand aside as the Dark Lord stepped forward. The Demon leapt at the iron-clad monster, screeching, barbed tongue flailing. The Dark Lord raised a palm, and cast a spell. The Demon froze in mid air, as if turned into a statue. Its eyes bulged and it squealed and screamed, its body twitching, convulsing, as it hovered three feet above the snow. Malagar trudged towards it, steadfast and... bored. The Dark Lord stopped before the creature, well within reach of its claws, yet it was unable to move them, unable to even curl its toes. The Dark Lord reached out, and set its massive iron gauntlet upon the creature's head, looking into its beady eyes. Some demons were violent, soulless creatures, without fear or remorse. They existed only to kill, only to burn. Yet, in this one's eyes, Malagar could see fear. A base, animalistic understanding of its situation, of its impending doom. Malagar tilted its head slightly, its magic, flaming sword in its right hand, simply held towards the ground. With its left hand, it set the palm atop the skull of the demon, iron fingers brushing against the horns of the creature. Then, Malagar began to squeeze. Metal fingers dug into demonic flesh, and the thing began to scream. Malagar assured his grip, and then clamped down, and the demon's skull imploded inside the closing fist of the Iron Lord, blood splattering against snow, trees, and Malagar's armor. It sizzled, like all demon blood, melting the snow and rising as steam from the armor. It burned the flesh of mortal men sometimes, yet it bore no effect on the Dark Lord. Then, Malagar turned, dropping the corpse, another for his Ironclad to collect and drag behind thme, as the Lord of Iron walked onwards.

The Dark Lord walked, iron boots crunching through the snow, continuing onward, until a figure approached. Initially, the armored figure did not even so much as lessen its speed, until the man said a particular phrase that caught the attention of the armored monstrosity. It turned its head to look back over its shoulder, baleful red eyes locked on the mortal man, before it faced him entirely. The iron companions at its side turned similarly, and Malagar stood in silence, towering over the swordsman, its glowing eyes seemingly looking into his very soul. Malagar beheld him, and the demons in the surrounding woods. Any who approached would have to get through his Ironclads before they would reach him, and even if they did, these demons were of little substance. They were minor, small things, whose fragile bodies were sundered easily by the blade. "I, AM LORD MALAGAR," the Dark Lord said, with a booming voice that projected from his helmet, and chilled the bones. The lights beneath that skull-mask flared, as Malagar spoke his name. The Dark Lord knew the figure standing before it was a Vampire. All Leech-Men had that aura, and even without, one could see it in his eyes.

"DO YOU MEAN TO STOP ME, BLUE LIGHT OF THE NORTH?" the Dark Lord inquired, in a voice that betrayed no emotion. If the Vampire meant to intervene, to stand in the way of the walking of the Lord of Iron, he would be crushed underfoot. That was the fate of all who opposed Lord Malagar.

Nyx.

7Ln62im_F3JkwB-uCIsR5Djb8wwpU-wMLvndoLKNci6EIy6mNEz16KkR9WhkFPrlphYR6TlIqy1tQnoBOeelfqFwM-pKQFi9ALyyD0yl4tVHNOG7ojBmJN5o-GZtFA8L4xhg-rjc

"Devourer of Worlds"

Walking through a green valley after leaving the forest.

Interaction(s):

N/A.

Mention(s):

SIN.

Incidental Theme:

N/A.

- - -

Nyx growled as they exited the forest, wiping mud and muck from their clothes. First, the mage was scorched from their portal exploding, and then their fur was ruined by that blasted metal man, and now they were covered in mud from a filthy mutt.

"Can this day possibly get any worse?!"

Although the cat hated admitting it, they desperately needed to wash up, and just wanted to find a town so they could rest.

Unfortunately, the tiny mage was now floating through a green valley, and they knew it would be some time before they reached civilization.

Well, at the very least, Nyx could not complain about their legs being tired since they didn't have to walk.

Sighing in annoyance, the tiny mage began to formulate a plan as they rambled to themselves.

"If I want to go about destroying this pathetic planet, I need to test out my abilities and see which ones that stupid god left me with."

Stroking their chin, Nyx continued to blurt out their plans as they headed down a faded path.

"It shouldn't be too hard to relearn the ones I've lost, but it will most certainly take some time."

Unlike most mages, the cat could not traditionally learn new magic, and they were born with a specific set of spells.

"It would also be wise to stock up on this nation's form of currency, and I will need to learn everything I can about this world if I want to conquer the people in it."

Pausing, Nyx stared at the ground, a genuine smile creeping onto their face as an idea popped into their mind.

"The best place to learn something is a library, and I have not been to one in a very long time... It would be nice to relax for a bit before I devour this world and move onto the next."

Clapping their hands together, Nyx settled on their destination, praying that this world would have at least some decent books to read.

"So, all I need to do is a find a town, rest up, ask for directions an-"

Distant screaming pulled the mage from their thoughts as they panicked and ducked down in a nearby ditch.

"N-No! P-Please! Leave him alone!"

Peeking out from their hiding spot, Nyx watched from afar as a group of Mollug militia harassed a family of peasants.

"...Perhaps I could test out my abilities on these arrogant fools."

"N-NO! K-KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!"

Nyx sneered in disgust as one of the soldiers roughhoused a woman with a young baby, while another beat their husband and forced them to watch.

"...I stand corrected, these soldiers are not only fools, but they are also absolute degenerates."

Rising with determination, Nyx floated over to the soldiers, summoning a ball of dark matter in their hands as they chuckled.

"They'll be the first ones I remove from this miserable world."

- - -

"S-STOP! YOU'RE HURTING HIM!

The woman cried as their lover coughed up blood, barely hanging onto consciousness while one of the soldiers crushed his chest with their foot, and another beat them with a club.

"Awe sweet cheeks, it's supposed to hurt him, that's the fucking point you dipshit!"

A soldier harshly grabbed the woman by the hair and threw her to the ground, laughing as she sobbed in pain and her baby wailed.

Gripping onto the woman's bottom, the lust-driven male leaned over the girl and hungrily whispered into her ear.

"You know, our commander ordered us to leave no survivors, but I think I might keep this fine piece of ass for myself."

Trembling, the woman hugged their frightened infant to their chest and gagged from the burning smell of alcohol.

"Hey, you! Do not fucking ignore me, you whore!"

Slap.

A bright red mark started to form across the woman's cheek as she wept, and her confused newborn cried harder.

"Ugh! Give me that whiny brat! It never fucking shuts up!"

The woman began to screech as the soldier tried to pry the baby from her arms, and she clung onto them for dear life.

"LET GO!!!"

Right as the soldier was about to pull out a sword, their head exploded, and blood went spraying all over the woman and her baby.

Hyperventilating, the woman screamed in horror as a strange floating creature began to slaughter the rest of the soldiers, crushing two with a purple comet, trapping another in a large sphere, and dismembering one with dark magical orbs.

"L-Look out! Behind you!"

The woman tried to warn the mage, but they were too late as one of the soldiers took the creature by surprise and stabbed them in the shoulder with a spear.

"Argh! Curse you, you aberrant ignoble primate!"

Clutching their bleeding wound, the creature swept the soldier off their feet and killed them with a simple blast to the chest as he choked on his own blood.

"Tasteless rat..."

Hissing, the mage watched as the life drained from the soldier's eyes, relishing the slow death of their assailant before floating over to the man they previously trapped.

"You there! I demand you tell me where I can find the finest library in this hopeless nation!"

The soldier looked around in a confused manner. They were questioning the creature's motives but weren't exactly in a position to argue as they stuttered out directions.

"U-Uh... Our b-best libraries would be in Wison, the City of Grand Knowledge... You can find it by going southwest from here, a-and it should take about three days to get there."

Content with their answer, the mage collapsed the sphere, killing the man with one swift motion as blood splattered across the ground.

"What a bunch of idiots..."

Shaking, the woman slowly rose to her feet as she tried to calm her upset child and watched as the mage looted the soldier's dead bodies, unsure if she should interrupt.

"I'll be taking this and this... Ah, a map will be useful for sure. None of these disgraces will be using it anyway."

After the creature was satisfied with their haul, they floated past the woman, pausing to glare at them.

"What are you staring at?!"

The woman flinched, tears threatening to fall as she shrunk back from the mage's harsh gaze and held a hand in front of her face.

"P-Please don't hurt me!"

For a split second, the creature's hard features softened as their eyes fell on the woman's slap mark, and they scowled.

"Here, go buy yourself something nice and clean yourself up, you look like shit."

Turning away, the mage tossed a small sack of gold at the woman and floated off, blood dripping from their clothes and fur.

"God, do I need a bath..."

Last edited:
Riki Shishio Enters The Siege of Castellan!

The soldiers on the easternmost reaches of the city were deathly quiet as they went about their work, one side entrenching itself on the fortifications they had overtaken, the other consolidating its position on the deeper wall to curtail further expansion. On both sides they were quiet as they organized, established their perimeters and kept watch, their minds not so much on their longtime foes but rather on the new forces at play. Neither Nortestra nor Mollug felt all too inclined to do much of anything but ready themselves for what was to come, the rank and file questioning what the future held in store for them, for they had witnessed things not of this world, and many felt as though divinity had answered their prayers for anything that might sway the tides of war with cruel irony.

And then there was another. With no warning the sky cracked first then tore open into a pulsating gash, and within this unnatural wound on the fabric of reality there swirled worlds without number. And the people of Valucia averted their eyes and covered their ears and sought to shield their minds, for they instinctively understood that this chaotic maelstrom of infinite existences would tear their sanity asunder. So they failed to see the figure dislodged from the dimensional tear before it simply popped out of existence without a trace. The terror gave way to palpable, audible relief that no great calamity had come down on the world, and the Mollug camp was so caught up in the moment that they still did not notice what was coming down on them.

The first to notice was soldier Mort, immediately followed by everyone else, as close to 300 pounds of man came splashing down on him with all the fury gravity could muster. The sound of the impact cracking wood, stone and more as it put Mort on traction for the foreseeable future was impossible to miss. The rest of the Mollug troops sprung to action in a panic, screams of alert echoing across the wall, and the men congregrated on the newly formed crater weapons at the ready. The quiet tension returned. Then from the dust and Mort's pancaked body rose a man rather unlike any they had seen before. Tall and powerful, clad in strange eastern garbs, the leonine figure presented an immediately ferocious aura despite looking...honestly lost and out of sorts?

With glassy gaze the easterner looked around without really seeing much, seemingly just trying to get his bearings, yet for an instant his eyes met with another soldier's. For an instant his eyes came alive into a sudden, focused and terrible glare that seemed to take stock of the trooper's very soul, and the grunt felt such instinctive fear for his life that his spear had thrust out with all his might before he even realized he had moved. The stranger did not budge, twitch, even blink, and the point came to a complete halt failing to pierce even the slightest bit of flesh. Mollug's troops awaited the man's revenge with bated breath, but it did not come. He didn't even look down, he simply kept turning his head this or that way, taking in the sights, sounds, scents.

Taking no heed of the blade trying to embed itself in his innards, the new arrival began to groggily amble in the direction of his choosing with nary a word, every step parting the mass of soldiers who knew this was well beyond their scope. The man's objective, as it turned out, was a nearby iron cauldron still bubbling hot over covered embers. It was the soldiers' dinner. And there, finally, the Mollug soldiers found direction, an anchor to their efforts, in the shape of Captain Thard. Himself a powerful man, top graduate of his class, student of fine swordsmanship and wizardry, hand-picked to lead this vanguard detachment, he approached with authoritative air, sword drawn, barking orders to his men and commands for the stranger to cease his interloping.

With a grunt, the easterner took notice of the captain and swiftly halted his advance with a simple shoulder grab. Thard promptly realized could not move an inch, and part of him was reminded of his helplessness as an infant before his progenitor. It lasted little. Another grunt, a dry heave, and a high pressure stream of spew sprayed all over the poor captain as the stranger vomited his guts out. Thard was at a loss for words. His brain struggled to process what had just happened and demanded multiple contradictory actions simultaneously. He wanted to scream but couldn't bring himself to do it. He just stood there, stone still, and his eyes watered from the stench while the invader took their food and walked off down into the ramparts. His men followed his dumbfounded lead and did nothing.

The commotion was, of course, sighted by the Nortestran soldiers with mixed feelings on the matter. On the one hand, apparently something bad had happened to the invaders. On the other hand it had to be another Summoned, which meant nothing but trouble. And now this new one was wandering around the still not entirely evacuated section between third and fourth wall. Their own troops mobilized and converged on the easterner's location, in the process trying to disperse a forming crowd of gawkers here to see what new wonders they might be privy to or what new travesty was to befall their lives.

They found Riki Shishio sitting on a nice, comfortable chair flagrantly stolen from a nearby house and dragged out into the street, calmly going through the contents of a cauldron full of stew with a ladle. They didn't have time to speak up. "You. What's your name, kid?", the massive fighter pointed at the youngest, shakiest, clearly lowest rung soldier in the group, but the entire group felt intimidated in solidarity. It didn't matter what his name was. "Water. I want water. Clean, pure water, you understand? Go, now". The kid ran off in a hurry and The King of the Wild calmly lit his old pipe, took in a deep breath and finally started to relax.

"Alright then. Where the hell am I? What the hell is this? And most importantly, where can I find myself a good fight?"

-Ivan Federico-
Ivan’s right eye twitched in intense annoyance.

He was a soldier, had been one since he’d been a child, a mercenary, working with his father and his many, many employers throughout the world from six years old to until several months ago. The battle for Castellan had been one of the fiercest fights he’d ever found himself in, and it had been for a force that hadn't even known about his existence. He’d fought for many a flag and he knew that in a warzone, little could be trusted but oneself and your own nerves. He’d expected more from the Nortestrans however, Forsith and the warriors Ivan and Felicia had saved had proven themselves honorable sorts and good comrades, and yet these Castellaners, they were proving to be a completely different lot.

He had fought for their nation in two battles now, and the only reparation he had asked for was his friend Kotori to be spared the dungeon. She had committed no crime, killed none of the Nortestran rank, and yet she was to be thrown alongside her familiar in jail. And now he was to be as well? This would not do at all, he would not stand for it whatsoever. He had done no unjust act save kill in defense of Castellan, and he was already beginning to regret it. Then Teranis stepped to Ivan’s side, and suddenly his head was clear again, the anger and red light of his weapon fading into a calmer neon blue. “You wanna arrest me now? What crime have I committed? If you even attempt putting shackles on me you wont like the results ya bourgeoisie bastards! Tell me what Ive done wrong eh? Tell me now! And for a matter of fact, tell me what Kotori’s done wrong, Wakinyan is the only one to have killed any, you can't imprison her for being close to him. Are you savages or honorable people? You cant even really afford to imprison us can you? I swear to SIN, dont make an enemy outta us!”

Ivan growled from behind Teranis, her dual blades drawn and ready to cut down any offending guard or soldier who tried to take the gunslinger in. It was nice really, that she had his back once again, even if this time the foe were closer to home. Ivan stepped forward next to her and looked Athena in the eyes, swiveling his rifle in her direction. “Know this Athena, I will not tolerate your chains, be they on me or any of my friends. Maybe that is a reckless statement, but I know Kotori to be as one might say “One of the good ones” and I believe that, and will defend it as well.”

Solirus Solirus Juju Juju Damafaud Damafaud seasonedcat seasonedcat YsFanatic YsFanatic StaidFoal StaidFoal Gohan510 Gohan510 Viper Actual Viper Actual

Users who are viewing this thread

Back