• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cross Blades: The Divine Conquerors Main

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
They didn't stop coming. Even when a wall of their dead filled the street, they didn't stop coming. They climbed up, over the bodies of their brothers and sisters, and swung a clumsy blow toward gore-drenched Andraste, only to get a bullet to their skull or a longsword to the throat. These were little more than peasants given some fancy spears and armor and sent to die in droves. Still, souls were souls, and each one she killed would make her debt go down just a bit more. Still, would be nice to have a challenge.
Andraste got her chance when she heard gunfire and sounds of intense combat from a huge church. Fighting someone with a gun was better than conscripted peasants, so Andraste left her barricade of bodies, slipping through alleys and over roofs till she got a nice position overlooking the cathedral. The catherdral seemed to be heavily defended, surrounded by knights desperately hacking away at a swarm of attacking soldiers. In the middle of the attackers was a man, wielding some sort of firearm. And staring at him, sword in hand, was a woman. Two good fighters, dozens more chaff. Attack now, or wait?
"Well, we've gotten this far fine, but let's not risk it." Andraste said to herself. Laying down on the roof, she got her rifle out, loaded it, and took a bit of a breather. Patience was not normally her thing, but this was good a time as any.​

Hecate

Hecate nodded sadly upon hearing Ivan turn down her offer. When he told her that one's will shouldn't be forced on another, she looked down at the floor. "I know, big bro, but there's very few people who want to listen to me. They always scream and run away and call me a monster! Sometimes I just want to ask them something and they just attack me! I try not to force them, but none of them really like me that much..." For one second, genuine sadness showed in her pale, eyeless face. It was quickly replaced by an uplifting smile followed by, "Come on, Ivan! You don't really want to fight another battle, do you?" She pulled and tugged on him, but was easily beaten in terms of strength. In the end, she kept on him all the way to some random cathedral.

Hecate never understood the appeal of architecture, so she thought it was something old people like Ivan enjoyed. In her eyes, it was always in ruins and dusty, devoid of any color like everything else she looked at. Thankfully, there were other people to provide entertainment for her. They were fighting each other tooth and nail, spilling oodles of blood. Once more, she parted from Ivan as he took up a sniper nest on the second floor. Hecate went to find some stragglers around the place. Outside were three Nortestran soldiers, hoping to get the drop on Brother Beast. Instead of encountering the blood-thirsty general, they found the black-eyed child. "Hello!" she yelled to them. "My big bro says I shouldn't force my will onto others, so I'm trying that again. Do you want to be my friend?"

In a near instant one of them shouted, "D-Demon!" while the others drew their weapons. Hecate sighed, shaking her head in dismay. "Fine! I guess I'm doing this again..." Within 10 seconds, two of the three knights became void golems when Hecate gouged their eyes and chanted something on their armor, expanding it into a cold, black rock that surrounded the soul. The last fighter was holding a metal trinket out at her and mumbled something; a prayer. A blinding, yellow light erupted from him, doing... nothing. Hecate shrugged. "My Daddy already accounted for something like that... But I didn't know you were a battle priest! You should've said so, sooner!"

Confused, he took a step back, foot dipping in what he thought was water. Upon looking down, he quickly learned that it was instead a deathly black substance, and now pale, porcelain-like hands came reaching out from the puddle and grabbed at his foot. The Nortestran yelled, swinging a blade at the hands as they caused him to trip and fall. However, one of the void golems grabbed his hands, forcing the blade away and nearly crunching the battle priest's fists. He cried pleas and every horrid word imaginable as they hastily dragged him over the floor of the battlefield and into the cathedral where Hecate led them.

It wasn't long before she found Ivan, being confronted by an oddly-armored woman. Whether she was there to witness or not, Hecate would gladly give Ivan an assistant in battle. The Nortestran failed to wiggle his hands free, and his frantic whimpers made the Nortestrans who saw them doubt their alignment. "Big bro, I know you don't like me forcing my will on others, but he attacked me before I could even say anything! As punishment, he's going to help you, okay? Okay!" With that, Hecate gouged his eyes out, causing a blood-curdling scream. The metal trinket around his neck starting to be engulfed by the black fluid, and the void golem let him go. The man was now spasming on the ground madly, and the liquid was slowly consuming him.

He stopped moving when it fully covered him, and a loud cracking noise erupted from the body. A monster bigger than the corpse itself crawled out of his stomach, leaving the deflated husk of a human in the middle of the fight. The Eyeless Archangel emitted a low hum as it scanned over Nortestrans and Mollugs. It completely ignored Ivan, floating around to observe the scenery. "He's at our command, Ivan! I don't know who we're killing, but with me, they'll definitely die!" Hecate crawled and sat on the back of the Eyeless Archangel's neck.

Hecate then finally took note of the armored woman in front of them. "You!" she shouted, pointing at Teranis. "Do you want to join me and Ivan? We can kill lots of people!" she said with a gleeful smile.

1579967033548.png

Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture Viper Actual Viper Actual MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian

Rojy Erac

Rojy looked back at Gustas, “He only talks back when he feels like it, I still haven’t figured out how to consistently get him into conversation.” he said as he followed both Gustas and Hakai out to the pen were the horses were at. Rojy remembered the last time he had gone horseback riding. He had been introduced by it by her daughter and soon decided to learn some of it even making it a hobby of his. He wasn’t surprised when the horses began to shake and show fear towards Hakai, he certainly didn’t give off the positive vibes.

As the horses calmed down a bit, Hakai already picked one with taking the time to examine them and when both were asked about their name Hakai blatantly lied trying to hide his name. “Oh my name is just Rojy, nothing too long.” Rojy said not trying to hide anything. He then looked for a horse to pick from the bunch and once he found a fitting one, he noticed it was still shaken up by Hakai and only seemed to be fine.

(Inside Rojy’s mind)

Lawful: “Pathetic, we should pick different horse.”

Chaotic: “I begrudingly agree, I don’t want to ride a fucking pansey”

Good: “Hey, the horse is clearly scared, if we can calm it down maybe we could use it.”

Chaotic: “WE?! Are you fucking stupid? I’m only interested because I want to stab vampires with a stick.”

Good: “Fine then, I’ll calm down the horse, since I know you guys will just scare it even more.”

Lawful: “Do what you want, we don’t care, A horse is a horse, a tool to be used whenever one wishes to.”

Good: “Well not for me, animals can be companions, not tools.”

Lawful: “No one cares what you think. The only reason you are here is because you are the origin. If it weren’t for that we would’ve gotten rid of you already.”

Chaotic: “Yeah, dipshit, careful with what you say, or I’ll destroy everything you love. Anyway, I’m going to wait until I get to STAB AND MAIM THINGS.”

(Back to reality)

“Shhhh, calm down, it’s alright.” Rojy said he began to pet the horse calming it down. Rojy kept petting it and realized the horse had a faint scars on it. “You are mistreated too no? Well don’t worry, I’ll make sure no one hurts you again.” Rojy whispered without anyone hearing him

After the horse finally calmed down, Rojy got up and mounted the horse. It was bigger and seemed stronger than the other horses but had a strong will and was damaged physically and emotionally. It was black, resembling the same color as Rojy had for his clothing. “Well, I’m ready to head out.” Rojy said to Gustas and Hakai as he began taking a mental note on how he should call his horse. “Alex, Yeah that's good name.” Rojy said quietly under his breath waiting to head out.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Felicia

The brute of a commander ran away with the rest of his pack as Felicia finished off the remaining troops in a fiery blaze. This man was the type that enjoyed the blood of his enemies, who thrived off of battle like breathing and eating. Brother Beast reminded her all too well of the revolutionaries and the generals who overthrew her kingdom. The laughter following the death of her parents. The burning of her kingdom's greatest landmarks. War was always like this, and she had learned far too late that fact. Looking to the fourth wall under besiege, she swore to herself to never let the same fate befall Nortestra.

Felicia ran to the cathedral where Brother Beast fled to. Through the walls and colored and cracked panes, she heard the usual sounds of warfare. She peered through a cracked window, where some very familiar faces stood. She froze the wall, bursting through with ease. "Ivan!" she shouted. "How did you get here of all places?"

Before Ivan could answer, Hecate showed herself, dragging a helpless man behind her. The princess watched in horror as the little girl turned the once hapless man into a towering archangel, ready to kill whoever dared to stand in their way. She considered herself lucky to be on the girl's side, though nauseating as her methods were. The team of three stood together, ready to face whatever dared to attack.

Tobias and Mii

"Hah! This is bringing back memories of my elementary school project!"
Tobias sat on a rock, Mii having split herself into five spheres. They circled around Tobias in an orbit, some moving faster or slower than the others. The big thing that made this different than his school project was that the planets ate whoever ran into it. Sometimes, the 'planets' would speed up to catch a charging Mollug that thought it would be a good idea to charge at Tobias with his sword. Tobias got to witness how Mii ate her victims firsthand! It was an interesting thing, watching knights get dissolved to bone in slime. Mii spit out the armor and bones as soon as she stripped all meat from them.

When Tobias had two pages worth of notes, he sat up and said, "Alright, Mii, studying time is over. We might have to get to Katie soon. Cats were always selfish creatures, but between you and me, I think Katie takes the cake." Tobias snapped his fingers and Mii dropped to the floor. Her globs joined together to mold into her human form. She latched onto Tobias' armor as he floated through the battlefield. In front of the astronomer, though, were dozens of angry Mollugs. He could've flown over them, but these people were awful. They were sadistic men and women, and Tobias had had just about enough of them getting in his way.

A smirk came to his face, and Tobias pressed some buttons on his suit. "Ah, more than a few decades old and this song is still wonderful." With the song being emitted from Tobias, he began the battle across the streets. Some Mollugs ran after Tobias after he made himself apparent, but they lost their footing and started floating into the air. They yelled and flailed however they could, but they kept floating up and around. "A valiant effort, but misled." In the distance, more Mollugs fired some arrows, only for them to drop straight into the ground mid-way towards the astronomer. Soon enough, the archers fell to the ground, sceaming in pain as their arms were crushed by their heavy-gravity bows. As Tobias neared, they stopped moving when he applied the same gravity on their internal organs.

Behind them, another ball of fire was launched towards them. Tobias clicked his tongue in annoyance, extending his hand to the fireball. It collapsed and folded into a small black hole no bigger than the palm of Tobias' hand, and he smiled in satisfaction. Many more Mollugs tried the same fruitless strategies, all being sent into the air. From a distance, it was easy to see the dozens of Mollugs stranded high above the battlefield, flailing wildly. As the song came to an end, Tobias pinched his fingers and lowered them slowly. Around them, faint screams became clearer and clear. Then all that was heard was plop, plop, plop. Some heads splattered upon contact, others he could clearly hear had broken every bone in their body. The highest Mollug he'd sent up became nothing more than a pile of giblets and blood and armor.

"A cathedral? Shocking to see a building so unharmed in this warzone..." Tobias signed something to Mii, and the slime hopped off of him. She rolled to the entrance of the cathedral, sliding in to lay sight on the piles of bodies. "Food! Yummy, yummy food!" Mii shouted. Tobias, on the other hand, wanted to give these primitive soldiers the surprise of their life. His plan was to lift the rooftop off the cathedral to make a grand entrance. Much to his dismay, however, a woman appeared to be stuck on the roof. "Excuse me, miss," he began, floating up behind Andraste. "I'm about to tear this roof off to make an eye-catching entrance, so if you want to remain on your own two feet it'd be best for you to scram!"

Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture Viper Actual Viper Actual MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian

-Cassandra-
Cassandra was decked out today in black, light plate armor, customized Olbehrdt class Inquisitor armor, the best available to those employed by the state. She had recently customized the uniform, however, to fit her new station in the Brotherhood of the Rising Star; a tabard and sash bearing the emblem of the newly formed faction, an extra belt emblazoned with the 4 pointed star of Kezathul’s rebellious new movement. The Dark Knight was surprised how far she had come in the past week. Nearly losing her life and hearing the alien warrior’s inspiring proclamations had been only the beginning, and now she was enveloped in a rapidly growing movement directly opposed to her former employers. The thought would have been utterly absurd to her not even a whole month ago, and now here she was, training warriors to destroy her former masters; Life was truly turbulent, wasn't it? And now at this moment, she was back to her old job, questioning others and seeking out their innermost desires and thoughts. It was all too much honestly and she would have felt tired had it not been for the validity of Kezathul’s claims.

The Inquisitor was glad when Kana entered the room, flicking brown hair from her eyes, the same radiant eyes as always. The shining lights that spoke of so much hidden, so much locked away, and truly much was locked, as Kana was not what she appeared to be at all. Kana was no simple knight or adventurer, she was in truth far, far more. The figure that had joined them from the woods after the battle of The Ebon Shrine was in truth a divine figure. A goddess from a world spiteful of the heavens, she had been summoned shortly after kezathul and had joined with them in the brotherhood. Her power was undeniable, and already many had become infatuated with the woman, Cassandra knew already several acolytes of the goddess in their camp. She also knew of the many secret admirers, some of her own soldiers and warriors scrambling over themselves for her favor. Kana had revealed her divine form at one point earlier and Cassandra vividly remembered the sounds of countless hearts breaking as their lovers set their eyes on Kana, resplendent in a beautiful heavenly power. Kezathul, ever the optimist and resourceful commander, had welcomed the goddess to their camp with open arms.

Now Cassandra stood in that same commander’s camp, eyes locked with a simple looking man, a farmer, with energy that radiated from something within, invisible to the eye, but there nonetheless. Not the same as Kana’s that was for sure, but the power there was yet again, undeniable. Was he truly a farmer? Or an assassin, blazing with an unknown power, minutes away from release and devastation. Cassandra was an inquisitor, their job was to question, to seek out power where it should not be; and this Thomas had power, a power that did not belong in such a small and ordinary-looking frame. The man had no armor, just simple farmer’s rags, no weapon, just the usual chipped and slightly rusted shovel, and yet something about him inspired a feeling of trust within Cassandra. And she didn't like it. Then as he began to speak she recognized the power within Thomas. It was honesty. Honesty beyond that of the common man, the honesty that comes from having grown up working, your life set out in front of you, only to have your very future, your entire reality ripped away and replaced with something beyond your comprehension. This... Thomas, really did just want to help.

Cassandra smiled and relaxed, the hand on her blade loosening, amused by the man’s comparisons and analogies; his speech had been more eloquent than Cassandra had been expecting. Had the man not been so utterly genuine she would have immediately guessed the words as some foolish slip of the tongue, the assassin hidden in the simple man’s garb revealing himself an instant later to slay them all. Thankfully Thomas was no such sort and none in the room would be finding themselves on the tip of an assassin’s blade that day. Cassandra extended a hand to the farmer and smiled again, genuine and happy to have found a new comrade.
“I apologize for my suspicion Thomas, I am often too… inquisitive, as some might say.” She chuckled lightly at the joke, her tension fading almost as quickly as it had arrived. “I am happy one such as you has come to us, I am sure we will find that we can assist each other very much in these dark times. I for one will assist you in helping.”
She laughed again as the statement finished, not at any jest this time, however, but in joy and good nature. Kezathul truly had something special here, that even a man so low in birth might find the inspiration to change the world. Cassandra’s eyes found Kezathul’s at these thoughts and once again a strange feeling was felt in her breast, and she felt a flush appear in her cheeks. The tall alien's eyes were filled with intelligence and strength she had seen very rarely and felt strangely attracted to. Embarrassed, she stepped outside of the tent into the cold air for a moment, slapping her cheeks and shaking her head lightly to try and remove the blush on her face.

SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV YsFanatic YsFanatic MathyK450 MathyK450

-Detra-
Detra smirked as Jessamine introduced The Court, a fairly well-known group of government assassins, all taken from the Mollug populace and transformed into adept killers. A good choice to start with for tracking the Summoned, but most certainly not enough. Detra knew from records of the last summoning that the power levels of the individuals summoned would all be drastically above that of the average human. The bounties on all of their heads were there for a reason, they needed as many bodies as possible going after the newly summoned champions. The Court of Jesters were not the only council-sanctioned group that had set their sights on the summoned, Detra had made sure numerous other assassination guilds and fighting groups had the summoned as their main targets. She had personally hired several bounty hunters herself, along with the infamous Bronze Skulls fighters troupe; known for their powerful warriors, eccentric personalities and the trails of bloodshed they left in their wake, Detra was fairly confident in their abilities.

The abilities she lacked any confidence in however, were Joan’s. The council representative was even slimier than Jessamine and this was common knowledge to all in the room, and probably most outside of it. The undisturbed arms-merchant made an absolute killing off of all the wars Mollug found itself engaged in, and she was virtually untouchable on a level equal with the actual members of the Council. Even Jessamine had loyalty to her country, Joan owed none tribute but herself. This made Joan exceedingly dangerous, but also invaluable; She had connections across the continent and even further, her weapons manufacturing systems kept Mollug running, comforted Czarsnikei immensely and the Northern islands, those nations of war beyond even that of Mollug, wouldn't even exist still were it not for her constant shipments of armor and blades. Joan was not a good person, but she was useful, and really which of the three could claim to have the characteristics of the former description. In Mollug, good people were in short supply.

“The terms are quite agreeable Joan, Jessamine’s court is a solid choice as a vanguard. For the others that have appeared, I would recommend keeping a close eye on the group that went north, sending spies to the man in metal, killing the demon girl and capturing the Nortestran groups. There are from what I have gathered, two divine beings still nearby, one in Mollug whom I have already dispatched units to take care of and one in Nortestra, at the siege. Have you any assistance to give Ms. Cavalliere? Any warriors to throw in this quickly destabilizing melting pot of dangerous beings?”

MathyK450 MathyK450 StaidFoal StaidFoal

Hodir

Pain was an entirely new thing to the dragon. Not just the webs of electricity that the unicorn sent through his veins, but the sudden pit in his heart that made itself known just a second ago. Wakinyan's words seemingly echoed inside Hodir, who no longer fought ferociously or moved with anger in his heart, for it was overshadowed. The dragon let go of the unicorn's neck, jumping away from him. Hodir breathed heavily, limbs numbed by the arcs of lightning. No longer did he wish to fight, and no longer did he have to obey Wyman's orders.

The dragon turned and made his way over to Sulric, walking past the Nortestran soldiers' relentless attacks, all bouncing off of Hodir's scales. Even from afar, he could see what had happened. Sulric wielded two swords, one of them being Wyman's. He stopped in front of the general, towering over with yellow eyes glaring daggers into him. After a few seconds, Hodir walked around Sulric and to his former master. He laid on his belly, drooping his snout right beside Wyman. He froze in that position for a longer period of time, eyes shut tight.

Finally, Hodir rose, returning to Sulric. "As per tradition of elder dragons... He who slays their master, takes the mantle." Hodir spoke with no disdain or respect, knowing it fruitless to unleash his anger at his new master. "I... await your command."

Solirus Solirus Juju Juju

Charon tapped a metal foot in annoyance. Giant enemies such as some of the newly summoned demons were not the kind of enemy we was well equipped to fight. Perhaps if he could get to the facial area of one...

Turning his head to face Forsith, the android spoke up. “Hey big fleshy, I don't suppose you have a way of launching me at those things? I need to get at its face to hurt it!”

-----------------------

Kana smiled as she watched the interaction between the newcomer and Cassandra. It was good to have another of those summoned here as their ally and it was equally good that the Inquisitor accepted him. The goddess could understand the need for caution, but at the same time she knew that if they didn't trust anyone then their movement was doomed to fail. After the other woman said her bit, Kana took a step forward and placed a hand on Thomas' shoulder. “It is good that you have joined us. More help is always appreciated, especially with the challenges before us. My name is Kana, pleased to meet you.”

Watching Cassandra's expression as she left the tent, Kana grew thoughtful for a moment. She had seen how the Inquisitor sometimes looked at their leader and the goddess was pretty sure she knew what it meant. The brown-haired woman released Thomas' shoulder and nodded once at Kezathul. “Now, I hate to cut this short, but if you will excuse me I should attend to some matters.”

Kana left the tent just in time to see a hint of blush still on Cassandra's face, which was enough to confirm her suspicions. While she wouldn't claim to be an expert in every aspect of human body language and mannerisms, there were certain things she had picked up on over the centuries. “I thought as much,” she said softly before giving armored woman a reassuring smile. “Good luck.”

With that the goddess started walking towards the other tents. She was sure there were plenty of people who wanted to talk to her, and tasks that would benefit from another set of hands.

------------------------

Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture MathyK450 MathyK450

Hakai
Gustas nodded at rojy once he mentioned his name. Looking towards Hakai who obviously showed he was ready made the man kick his horse on the side making it dash off jumping over the wooden fence.

"Whooo hooo! Keep up boys!"

Hakai followed after Gustas knowing Rojy would follow after him. Some time passed on their ride through Boreal Valley and they finally reached the bottom of the hill. Being able to see it up close Hakai jumped off his horse and wrapped its lead around a broken fence as well did Gustas on the same piece. Looking all the way up the hill was a long journey in its own right. It's noticeable features was how creepy the place seemed even in the day time. The location had multiple grave sites that lead all the way up to the building, in the middle that separated the sides was a pathway leading straight up to the guild hall. Gustas rolled his sleeves up holding his right hand towards the crooked fence gate, and a strange magic circle appeared on the palm of his hand making a chain reaction with the magical barrier on the fence gate making the barrier crumble.

"There we go. Only members of the guild can undo the seal.. Ha!"

"I should've knew you were one of them.. What is this guild called? The name.."

"It doesn't have one sadly.. It's just known as the dark guild of Mollug.."

"hmm..."

Taking a step forward Hakai walked passed Gustas opening the fence gate stepping into within the guilds "domain". Once stepping past the gate the sky turned black and what was not seen before entering was able to be seen now. Ghost looking like monsters floating around the grave sites, zombies walking around looking for something to chomp their teeth down on. Jac-o-lanterns all over the area, bats flocked through the sky, and wolves howled alarming the guild they have visitors. When the trio made it to the guilds door it would open itself allowing them entry. Hakai did not care about the esthetic so he continued forward up the pathway. Hoping Rojy would allow his more psychotic personalities take over now that they were in a more serious and darker area.

"Keep up Rojy."
Solirus Solirus

From Andraste's rooftop perch, the fighting seemed an eternity away. It was relaxing, in a way. Sure, there was death and destruction, and carnage on a huge scale. But from the fighting, a person really knew who they were. They understood what they were made of, what they could do, and what their limits were. There was also a beauty in it. Fighting was the most raw and unrestrained art form. In place of the brush, a sword. In place of bright yellows and dark blues, vibrant reds and pinks. In place of a canvas, the battlefield. And the art being created was a duel, filled with violence, passion, and the reward of a brief moment of victory. There was self-gratification in war, where even the most plain of folk could be one of the greatest in their own little world, if only because he lived longer than the next poor sod with an arrow in his chest.
Reach out, girl, and feel the world. Behold how it changes with every stroke of the blade.
And so she saw. With every death, a new path is forged for the world. That peasant with an arrow in chest could've sired a man who overthrew a king, or the knight who defended the cathedral to the death could have become a cruel baron. She reached out, and beheld how 100,000 worlds were created and shattered by the violence she was a part of.
Some kings desire rule over men. Others over death itself. Yet real power is the ability to change the world through raw passion and hate. This power you shall become. You shall become a vessel of anger, kept on a short chain by your iron will. This battle will only be the beginning...
Her cinematic view of the city and prophecy of bloodshed was rudely interrupted by a floating metal man. Some giant blob of green stuff was absorbing unlucky soldiers, and the unnecessarily dramatic exchange between the other "exiles" was still going on. The floating man didn't have much grasp for strategy. Even with his armor, he didn't exactly have protection against a crossbow bolt to the head.
"You want to burst through the roof? Great way to get yourself killed and lose your advantage quick. Would be better off if you just attacked that gathering of weird folks down in the square by maybe getting the blob to attack them, then wait for most of the attention to be just on that."
"Or you could try being smart and breaking this entire attack by attacking the huge horde streaming towards here. Would be a great way to show off your powers, maybe find out how to do some fancy tricks. But thats up to you. I'll be off!" Andraste said. She gave him a polite nod, and made her way to another roof. All she wanted to do was watch the battle, maybe put a few bullets in some exile's head. Was that too much to ask? To alleviate her boredom, Andraste began to put shots down range into important-looking Mollugs. Officers, crack solders, the like. Easy pickings since they showed off their ranks with fancy plumes.​

TERANIS

Watching in horror as the knight was turned into nothing short of an abomination. From what her translator told her the girl wanted Teranis to...be her friend?

She clicked her beak and pulled out her sword as cautionary warning. "I need not friends or allies but information. Who are you? What is happening?"

Teranis paused. "Were you all summoned like me?"

Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture StaidFoal StaidFoal

The Hollow Father
Yes.

The feeling was captivating. The feeling of growth. For each passing hour he grew and grew. His tendrils reached farther and farther.

On the surface the forest was silent. Curious parties would find themselves observed. Deer-like creatures with six legs. Abnormally large bears. Birds with multiple heads and wings. Trees with eyes.

Everything would watch them. Rarely they would see a Human in the distance. This man was not one of theirs. Not anymore at least.

No for he was a messenger. The lone adventurer converted and pressed into service by Father.
His many eyes watched. His voice would call out to those that approached. A call not for help but for salvation and immortality.

A group of refugees approached the forest. They had not heard about its resident nor of the fate of its last visitor.

Walking down a path surrounded by a mix of leaves, fleshy mounds, dirt and tendrils the travelers looked left and right with wide eyes.

In fron of them the messenger stepped out from behind a tree.

"GREETINGS," spoke Father's voice through the man. The travelers set their eyes on him, gasping as they did.

The man was pale and partially covered by bony carapace armor, large cysts and moving tendrils. His plated armor had been buckled from the inside as the tendrils had consumed what once was underneath. He lacked a nose and his mouth stretched to his jawbones. His eyes had multiplied five times and his ears were long and elongated.

This man was no longer a man.

-Lucy Kai-
Lucy had not traveled too far from the battlefield of the Ebon Shrine when she found the bandit encampment. The former empress had been walking through the mountains, her destination not very clear when she had come across a hidden yet well-worn road. Intrigued, she followed the road for what seemed like several miles yet due to the mountainous terrain was probably more within a single mile. Traveling upwards, for the most part, she had eventually caught sight of some smoke rising through the trees on the peak. Deviating from the road for stealth and security, Lucy had moved stealthily through the underbrush for a time period before a fortress gate had come into view. Sighting guards outside and on the walls, Lucy decided that a quick scouting of the structure was in order and had moved back a bit. Finding the tallest tree she could, Lucy climbed swiftly, leaping from branch to branch till she found herself looking out over the mountainous forest terrain. The fortress was well hidden, sunken into the earth and overshadowed by a tall and craggy mountain. There were several sets of ruins around the fort and trees surrounding the old stone on all sides, even overshadowing the building from the mountain.

The fortress appeared to be well-stocked and occupied to a comfortable degree, several hundred bandits in sight wandering and going about their business within the confines of the walls. Most certainly more lurked within the central building, a rounded and damaged former spire with its central towers all crumbled to dust leaving a squat lump of old carved stone the central complex of the fort. The occupants seemed to be an eclectic mix of mountain folk and former soldiers of Mollug and Nortestra. “War truly does make strange bedfellows sometimes,” Lucy thought to herself as she dropped from the tree. Hitting the ground many feet below with a soft thump, Lucy smiled and began to walk confidently in the direction of the bandit fortress, her dark armored boots making little noise as she traversed the dense vegetation. Reaching the road once more Lucy walked up to the gate slowly and calmly; as she came into view the bandits in front of the gate noticed her and began to pace warily in her direction. Lucy had her spear drawn and was letting some of her power show so as to make sure the guards took her seriously. She would take the initiative and gain control of the fortress, one way or another. The guards stopped several feet away from her and one wearing an armored cloak of sorts held up his hand in greeting. Both guard’s weapons were drawn, the cloaked one bearing an ax and the other holding a shortsword of Elvish design.

“Hail Woman, what brings you to this fine part of the mountains? Judging from the armor and spear you hold, as well as the volume of power radiating from you, I'm guessing it was lacking in the peace and quiet departments. If you are here to join just say so and I'll bring you to our commander; they’ll see if you're cut out for this haha! If you're not here to join though, I'd say you're not here to leave either. Get it? Either join or die basically, you've seen our base so we can't let you leave. I bet you're a smart lass, so you understand, don't you? We’d be truly all idiots if we let some woman dressed in full battle armor come and take a look at our fort and then leave.”
Lucy was unsurprised by the threat and invitation, common bandit behavior. If she didn't prove her strength and usefulness they'd steal all her valuables once she was inside and kill her. Bandits were not unpredictable most of the time, they had very simple and very obvious goals. Kill or steal were often good verbs to describe their actions with. They would make good infantry, probably better cannon fodder, hopefully, she wouldn't grow too attached to any before their time came. They were stepping stones to better equipped and better-trained soldiers. Looking at the bandit guard directly in the eye with flaming yellow irises, Lucy nodded her head curtly. “Lucky for you bastards I'm here to join up, and not just join up but give you all some better leadership! Now take me to your leader so I can prove that I'm better than them.” She stomped her heel into the dirt at this and looked at both guards with a commanding yet not disrespectful gaze.
Both the guards raised eyebrows at this statement and looked at each other in the eyes for a moment before chuckling. Sheathing their weapons they gestured to the walls for the gates to be opened and led Lucy inside. “I think the boss will like you miss. Just don't get too cocky before you've even met em haha”

arwan__omen_of_war_by_halycon450_dcg3o0f-fullview.jpg

Arwan, Omen of War by Halycon450 on DeviantArt

Inside the fort was a ramshackle mix of housing and barricades, defenses and abodes for the occupants of the old base. It looked like minor repair construction had been started, but hadn't really gone much of anywhere. Lucy scowled at the disarray and swore under her breath that she would fix the place one day, as in “get a bunch of other people to do it.” She kept the scowl until they entered the central construct at which she brightened up slightly due to the much better condition of the interior. The base was big, spacious and well furnished by the bandits. Most likely the strongest lived out here while the weaker ones lived simply within the walls. It was better than nothing though, Lucy had to admit having walls to cover you was comforting indeed. They eventually reached the main hall space, mostly empty save for several guards stationed throughout the room and a throne opposite the entrance. Upon the throne was seated a figure, the bandit leader Lucy suspected, with another individual right behind the throne; an advisor or bodyguard of sorts the former empress guessed.

white_tiger_by_midfinger_ddd3yl1-fullview.jpg

The figure on the throne was a man covered from head to toe in black and grey fabrics and armor. A large claymore, made of a black metal of some sort rested in the man’s right hand, the point resting on the wooden floor. The figure behind the black-clad warrior was a woman with white tiger ears, dressed mostly in white with fringes of blue fabric. A pipe rested in her hands and a sly, confident smile found a home on her face. A fireplace burned low in the center of the hall and an even number of pillars were placed symmetrically on the walls. Two doors sat symmetrically on either side of the throne and several steps lead up to the seated figure. Neither of the two showed surprise at the arrival of Lucy and the woman after nodding to the black figure began to pace towards the former Empress. She stopped several feet away from Lucy before several rectangular slips of paper flew out from behind the woman forming a quick circle around Lucy. Lucy tensed at the movement and readied her spear very obviously to the two in a stance of attack. Then as quickly as they came, the slips of paper were gone again, disappearing to the small of the woman’s back. The tiger woman walked back over to the figure curtly then and began to lean on the throne once more. The knight in grey and black stirred then and began to speak with a coldly metallic voice.

“Welcome to Castle Ruin, I am Sir Evric and this is Miss Alfi. We rule over this castle and its forces; what brings you to our doorstep Champion? Are you here for violence or parley?”
The woman followed up in a low and husky voice, one that sounded almost as if damaged, rattling and drawing in breath it should not have. The woman sounded almost sick to Lucy.
“I assure you that if you come in peace you will be treated well, if not, well, not so much.”

Lucy took a moment and relaxed, her royal side coming out and her fascination with political intrigue showing as she began to speak to them. She spoke with honesty and clarity, revealing slowly as she talked her level of power and her abilities themselves. Her Will of Rule activated she spoke to the stewards of the castle eloquently and convincingly.
“I know little of this land, I am not from these parts, I know little of your culture and surely not your hearts. You ask me why I am here and I will gladly answer your question. I am here to rule, to conquer all that My eyes see and my heart desires. There are few who come close to my equal, I am Lucy Kai, greatest among emperors and empresses, Founder of The Yellow Throne, the builder of the Daylight Empire and ruler of all that lives. I come to your castle resplendent in my power not to fight, but to rule. You will obey me and carry out my will and upon doing so will be rewarded beyond your greatest dreams. Witness my power and tell me you do not believe I can bring you greatness. Follow me and your names shall forever more be whispered among the people of this land of Valucia”
The Empress stamped her spear into the ground as she finished, a wave of power rolling from the contact point to every edge of the room. The guards, overwhelmed with joy and belief dropped to their knees praying in gratitude to all their gods for the savior they saw Lucy as. The Stewards of Castle Ruin dealt with the energy more effectively but were still enthralled. Neither individual wanted to give up their power; But was it really giving up to join this woman? Or was it simply giving in?” The figure in black had stood up in growing shock during the speech and upon its ending sank to a single knee gasping. Sir Evric and Miss Alfi both were barely withstanding the overwhelming force of Lucy and yet both nodded their heads and backed away from the throne both believing without a shadow of a doubt that following the newly arrived woman was the best decision they would ever make in their lives.

Lucy walked in between the two stunned figures and took a seat on the throne with a self-satisfied look. Then she looked at both of the former rulers in sequence before gesturing to the door. “Send messengers out near the Ebon Shrine and find more of the Summoned as well as as many potential soldiers as possible. Don't press them into our ranks but do give them encouragement. If any of the summoned bear any soldiers invite them to meet me in this castle.” The two still shocked bandit leaders turned almost immediately and began to shell out orders to nearby spare guards. Within the next hour messengers were headed in the direction of The Ebon Shrine, Kezathul’s Brotherhood of the Rising Star, The Summoned in Czarsnikei and those who had recently joined the battle of Castellan in Nortestra. Lucy sighed with joy and sank into the throne before looking at the two stewards of Castle Ruin. “So, tell me about yourselves?”

SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV

-Silver Jon-
The mornings in Czarsnikei were always bleak, cloudy and overcast, blanketing the sky and robbing the snow and ice of sunshine. Czarsnikei at night was a very cold place, and its mornings were somehow even colder, freezing and biting to the very bone. The old commander suspected it was the biting northern wind and the strange tree placement throughout the country that was to blame. Silver Jon loved the country of Czarsnikei, he loved its rolling icy plains, its frozen and snow-covered forests, the tall and imposing mountains. However, whereas Czarsnikei was familiar, The Solomon Fortress to be specific, was his home; a home that he had loved for many years. Silver Jon had been first trained there, taught to fight and command in the way of Czarsnikei, to defend her people and her possessions to the very last breath. Most of the time, this meant from demons, hiding within Czarsnikei’s very borders, sometimes it was assholes from the north, other times pricks from the south, and occasionally even morons from the West. Siler Jon had learned one thing that united them in solidarity; They all died the same. Silver Jon truly took great comfort in that fact.

After greeting Isekare and departing from the officer’s barracks for the morning, Silver Jon had gathered up a small force of men for a patrol. This force, 25 strong would be patrolling an area that had recently been designated, mildly hazardous; This meant of course, that any other commander would have doubled the force going with Jon. The old man was not any other commander, and he had no need whatsoever for more soldiers. Many of the men within Jon’s fortress joked and jested that Silver Jon did the work, fighting and partying of well over a hundred men; Isekare said similar things often but was usually not joking like them. The master swordsman recognized an equal in the bearded general and the two sparred often. The old general left the fortress early, all his men on horseback, moving in a tight tactical formation. They wanted to be finished and back within the walls as fast as possible; A common saying in Czarsnikei went something along the lines of, “In Czarsnikei, the only place safer than behind a wall, is behind two walls.” Silver Jon loved the saying and would have agreed with it had he believed anywhere in Czarsnikei was safe. He had lived in the frozen nation for most of his life, and yet he had never truly felt safe, even in the comfort and relative security of The Solomon Fortress.

Storms were common in Czarsnikei and for Silver Jon the storm he’d walked out into that morning was about average. The snowflakes came at him and his men with a bitter ferocity biting to the very bone. The path they followed took them through a thick forest to eventually arrive at a hill overlooking the Watch-point they were set to clear. Silver Jon and his men dismounted before they began to move in the direction of the fortress. The men were all armed with assorted ranged weaponry, spears and swords. All the men were veterans of Czarsnikei and her wars and were handpicked by Jon for their bravery, ferocity and cool mustaches. As they approached through the snow and trees Jon felt a small change in the wind and a shiver run up his back. Very little made Jon shake, and even more rarely was it the cold. He raised a hand as they walked and all of the patrol dropped into positions on guard, moving into a defensive formation as they approached the old abandoned building.

SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV Solirus Solirus StaidFoal StaidFoal

Dirk Ault

Dirk snarled a bit, his shot aimed for the commanders head somehow went and hit her leg. He felt he had been cheated on with that shot, but then again it was his first shot after arriving here, but he doubted he needed to get used to sniping again… Perhaps it was something else.

Dirk tilted his head slightly towards Katie as he mentioned how they should go to the fifth wall. “We will stay here in the meantime, this position is very useful. Going into the air will make us very visible unless he go really high up and going to the fifth wall near the enemy isn’t something I’d like to try.” Dirk said aiming at squad of Mollug soldiers and firing a bullet causing the group to die as the sound pierced their eardrums, going directly into their brain.

“Look, I just killed a squad this easily, no need to move anywhere else and besides, the behemoths are all away from us, only one close to us is the one in the forest which isn’t even close to us.” Dirk explained reloading his gun.
Damafaud Damafaud

Rojy Erac

Without wasting much time, Rojy soon followed Hakai and Gustas, noticing that he had picked a strong and fast horse as it almost ran past the other two horses no problem, before having Rojy slow it down a bit since he didn’t know the path.

As they rode, Rojy witnessed the odd beauty that was the Boreal valley, having some time to actually contemplate the structures and nature around him with the hind hitting his face made Rojy feel a sort of happiness he didn’t feel for a very long time. Though his time to appreciate his environment was cut short as they finally arrives to the guild and had to leave their horses. Not trusting one bit in the area, Rojy subtly put his horse further away from the rest and put it inside his domain to protect it from any possible danger. “Don’t worry you’ll be fine” He said quietly towards his new horse.

Rojy caught up with both of them and noticed the climate around them change. Surprisingly though Rojy seemed pretty calm with the whole thing as he was more afraid of awkward social interactions than ghosts and stuff after seeing the ragu glued together with teeth and googly eyes.

Instead Rojy focused more on the architecture of the place, never having seen such a method of construction, even with the houses he saw in the Boreal valley, it seemed new to him. Upon having the door open itself Rojy got a little scared but then quickly resumed his investigation on the door. “Wow, it’s impressive how everything is built and kept here.” Rojy said to himself quietly. “How old is this place?” Rojy asked Gustas as they traveled further into the guild, prompting Rojy to enter his domain as a fail safe if something decided to attack him and to not lose too much grip on himself.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Kotori & Wakinyan

As soon as the link between rider and dragon was severed, Wakinyan's power faltered. The fearsome blaze dulled down into a sporadic wave of sparks, so weak and harmless an apprentice mage could easily dispel it. The dragon easily broke free, dropping Wakinyan who stumbled forward. The pale beast shook his hide, rumbling to himself. Bite marks traced their way around his neck in a gruesome ring, freely spilling pale blood now that the fangs had retreated. Rivulets trailed upwards, rising like a cloud and clinging like dew on the beast's charred mane. His eyes were a soft blue, watching the dragon walk away. The wounds did not seem to bother him, at least judging by his ever regal poise, though mist trailed from his ragged breaths. Wakinyan made no move to follow Hodir, or stop what he knew the dragon was doing.

The combat between the Hodir and Wakinyan had left a wide area of scorched earth, still sparking with off-blue static. Any soldier with sense in their head had backed out of the area when the fighting had began and kept themselves along the edges even when it ended. Kotori weaved through pools of ashen rain and leaped over lumps of steaming rock where the lava had entombed the dead and dying. Even now she could vaguely make out their shapes, though she tried to convince herself otherwise. Her boots stirred up ash as she stopped beside Wakinyan, reaching her arms up to touch his neck.

Wakinyan lowered his head, kneeling to allow Kotori to take a look at the bite. Her fingers ran gently across the torn flesh, her brows furrowed in worry. Light pooled under the palms of her hands, like fresh static snow. "Wakinyan... you cannot be so reckless."

The beast snorted indignantly. Kotori allowed herself a wiry smile, "I suppose you are right. Still, I can afford it..." even now she can feel the sting in her finger-bones as she coaxes Wakinyan's wounds shut. Had Csilla not shown up it would be debatable whether or not she could perform such a feat. The glow lit up the worry on her face, making her appear older than her years, "We must be careful here, Wakinyan. This world is a precious gift, but it is filled with unknown danger. Our world lives in us now. We must not let it fade away."

Wakinyan rumbles gently, like distant thunder. He is healed now, but his eyes are cast to the mourning dragon. Kotori follows his gaze, her shoulders sagging in defeat when she sees Hodir laying beside a corpse. Kotori did not need to see her features to know who it was. The commander had been so similar to herself, bound to a creature like a keeper of the divine beasts. It had given her hope that there could be Chosen in this world, someone who could keep Wakinyan alive after she was too weak to carry on. Now the sliver of sun had been dashed by the dusk. Kotori froze up, eyes lock on the dragon and his slain master. The death blow did not belong to her, but it was all the same; another dead keeper. She closed her eyes and took a breath of the filthy air. In her mind she could see the ghost of the Earthly beast, hear pieces of its scream in the sound of battle. Even the ash was the same.

Warm air brushed her face. Wakinyan. She blinked up at him and placed a hand on the muzzle now inches away from her face. "You are right, we have to keep going. If I look back, I am lost."

Huddled together on the edge of battle, she can see Susan, the swordwoman, and the starry warrior. Kotori makes her way over to them, Wakinyan following slowly behind. "Susan? Are you alright?" she asks the young girl, placing a hand on her shoulder and looking over her for any wounds. After she was sure she was ok, Kotori glanced at the other two. "I do not know your names, but you saved many lives on this day, including my own. You have my deepest gratitude."

Kotori places a fist over her heart and bows.

Behemoths
All the behemoths made their presence known by roaring at the same time surprisingly being in sync for mindless creatures. The behemoths were attracted by the multiple magic auras coming from the castle and beneath them. Two made it upon themselves to walk towards the castle making every stomp shake the earth. They stepped on buildings with ease and continued roaring while slowly walking towards the castle. The forest behemoth roared loudly and began walking towards those who seemed to be hiding within the same area as it was in though it take some time for it to reach them. The one that stayed with Forsith, his men, and Charon roared at them letting it be known they are now locked into combat.
Hakai
Finally reaching the top of the pathway after slaying some zombies on the way Hakai waited for Gustas to walk in front of the group. Gustas was fascinated on Hakai's ability to slay multiple creatures with barely any issue. Clearing his throat he stood in front of the door and turned to the two.

"From here on stay close.. It'll get a little dangerous. Don't look at anyone just mind your business- HEY YOU ROJY!"

"Do not mind him."

Gustas nodded and they continued to the door, watching it open in front of them Gustas took the first step in.

"This place was built by the members... Some died building this place... Some souls roam here... It's built though haha... This place is recent actually! Guilds were hardly formed some years ago so its still young just gives off that old look."

"You don't make sense."

"Just make sure... you guys go with any lie I tell these dudes okay?"

Stepping into the building the door shut behind them and disappeared as if it was only one way in and no way out. Hakai didn't jump or even move when the door was slammed he was too fascinated from how gigantic the building actually was on the inside. They were only at the bottom floor, but it seemed like they had fifteen floors to explore. There were stairs and pathways parallel to each other and constantly shifting to different door openings.

"This building is always shifting so you gotta be careful or you'll get lost."

"How is this even possible."

"There's dark mages who are constantly on rotation to keep the building seeming confusing from intruders. Thankfully your with me!"

Gustas held his right arm out and held it with his left hand once more doing the same process as he did outside to the fence gate. The "illusions" all faded and they were in the main guild hall, there were multiple tables parallel to each other and everyone who was once enjoying their conversations drinking booze and eating all turned their attentions to the new faces. Gustas waved to some comrades while slowly stepping forward so the other two can show their presence. There were women who "entertained" the men in the guild for loot yet there were also women who was actual guild members and didn't attend to those weird affairs.

"Yo boys! Where's the big boss man? I brought him those bounty hunters he was asking me to find him!"

"Bounty hunters!? You must be joking!"

"You're joking Gustas!"

"Come on man these dudes look weak!"

"Wow..."

"Sickening!"

"Yeah especially that guy with the scruffy beard! He looks weak as hell!"

The chants, disrespect, and hate all flooded towards Hakai and Rojy from the drunk full men. The dark guild didn't take new members lightly, their code was if you were a push over you'd be someone's "Little boy" basically allowing them to make you do whatever they want. To gain respect within this guild you have to kill a guild member and that is exactly what was about to happen. One of the drunk men stood up barely able to stand walking over to the three drawing his blade. Hakai took a step forward yet Gustas put his arm in front of Hakai to stop him.

"Don't... Let me try and convince him.."

Gustas whispered to Hakai, but got his arm twisted. Wincing in pain Gustas grabbed his arm looking at Hakai in a shocked manner as Hakai walked towards the drunken man. Finally meeting face to face Hakai stood quietly in front of the man, in a sign of disrespect the man spit at Hakai. The saliva landed on the cheek part of his helmet. All the men and women in the guild laughed at Hakai as he was basically being considered trash and unworthy.

"Get out of here pipsqueak."

"You've made the wrong enemy Bon...."

"HUH?! He couldn't kill me even if he wanted HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Gustas knew what was going to happen, he seen what Hakai and Rojy could do and yet he hoped the best for Bon who had disrespected Hakai. Noticing Hakai was still standing there not moving a muscle confused him. Why wasn't Hakai going berserk and killing this man who's making him look foolish?

"Rojy… You wanted to see my power..?"

"Oh so you speak!? F*** YOU!"

Bon attempted to slash at Hakai's head. All in that moment to those who have an untrained eye would say it was nearly in a flash. Bon was grabbed by a big skeletal hand that was embedded in black flame like aura. Screaming in pain Bon was asking for help but no one came to his aid. Everyone in the room were too afraid to even move. As the hand's grip got tighter the screams got louder. The sounds of his bones snapping could be heard through the whole room. Gusta's eyes opened wide in terror seeing the horrific scene play out. He's never met people so gruesome like Hakai and Rojy. Not too long after blood splatted on anyone sitting behind Bon, blood splatted on the tables, in some drinks, and on the food. Bon was no more, blood dripped down the skeletal hand. Hakai had a ribcage around him and the right hand was what extended from them. The hand finally opened letting the once drunk Bon now dead fall to the floor like a piece of paper. Everyone in the room looked terrified and couldn't move for some reason, Gustas as well. There could be clapping from the background which gained everyone's attention. It was the guild master who was on the second floor looking at everyone over the railing that protected him from falling. The man seemed to have very pail skin, long hair, also a long strip of hair that dangled in front of his face, his fangs looked razor sharp, bloodshot red eyes, and he seemed about 6'0". He had a long coat and was joined by a younger looking women who had the same physical traits as the man. Hakai looked up and over to the guild master who finally showed his face. Peering at the man his magic aura was huge and red. It did not terrify Hakai yet set a clear example on what him and Rojy what were going up against.

"T...th...that's the guild master..."

"Welcome bounty hunters..."
Solirus Solirus

Out-Casters
Finally Kinji and Hiyori made it back to the base, thankfully Choji was waiting for their arrival and granted them access to enter the building. Choji explained to the two everyone was taking naps awaiting the arrival of the two. Kinji wasted no time on dropping Hitori on the ground asking Choji to heal him. Without hesitation Choji preformed his double hand healing making the process go faster. A green barrier formed around Hitori signifying he was in the healing chambers and the process began to reduce his wounds over time. While Choji healed the boy he asked the two if they confront Sulric and was sadly given the answer. Understanding they had no time to stop by due to the chaos going on out there Choji still smiled and continued focusing his healing while asking questions what went down outside. Finally the healing process was over, all of Hitori's wounds, scars, and scabs all healed up with no sign at all. The three let the boy rest up while they all prepared for his awakening.
-1 Hour Later-
"So he's not the demon yet the demon is inside of him.. He's like us then?"

"It looks like it.. Look at his chest it has that weird marking like the rest of us have."

"He's one of the summoners that have been being mentioned a lot around these parts."

"Really!?"

"Oh wow.."

"HE'S CUTE!!!! I WANT TO KEEP HIM!"

"That's the plan Yuri... Wait he's waking up."

"THEN SHUTUP!"

"But your yelling Ms. Hiyori...."

"Oh sorry..."

Slowly opening his eyes the vision was very blurry and all he could hear was voices. Unfamiliar voices, so he closed his eyes again.

"YO ASSHOLE! WE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO WAKE UP!"

Jumping up into a sitting up position Hitori looked around grabbing his head due to having a very annoying headache. Slowly looking up he noticed all new faces.. Was he dead? No he would be in the lands of the gods if he was. Or was Valucia's heaven different then the one described on his world? Looking to his left his skin "jumped" and he was frightened by the girl with green hair being so close to him making him scoot away from her bumping into something. Looking up slowly he noticed a giant man with pink hair smiling at him making Hitori stand up moving back to the middle of the circle. Everyone backed up from Hitori giving him some space so he can breathe and realize where he's at.

"W..w...who are you people? W..why am I here..? The war?! Mollug! Synthia!!!"

"We're the out casters. Nice to see you're moving fine. Did you sleep well? Synthia is battling some other people right now, you're some distance from the battle so its okay. Relax. You're at our hideout. Safe."

"Yea stupid! You would've died if it wasn't for us! Be glad!"

"Thank you... I can't stay here though."

"WHY!?!?!"

"I have friends still out there. I can't stay, they'll get worried."

"They're fine. You'll see them again I promise you that. Just calm down so we can all talk."

"Okay, sure."

"Let's start with names, we'll go first. Oh! To tell you why your here before we even get introductions. You my friend are here because of what's inside of you. We want it on our side. Basically what I'm saying cutting it short is.."

Kinji looked at his group.

"Squad…?"

They shook their heads no.

"Team...?"

Again shaking no.

"Family…...…..?"

They shook their heads yes in excitement.

"AH YES! We want you to join our "family"! So would you like to do so? Oh I'm sorry I keep forgetting important details! We all have demons inside of us too."

The room had that awkward silence as everyone looked at Hitori processing everything that was told to him. His eyes opened wide after hearing that everyone had a "demon" inside of them. What did this man mean by a demon inside of them?! Hitori didn't remember having such a force of evil inside of him... unless.... That inverted reflection of himself was a demon?!

"Yes you have a demon inside of you pal. Look at your chest over your heart."

Looking confused that the blonde haired guy knew what he was thinking, Hitori listened slowly looking down to his body noticing strange black marking. Where did that come from?! That wasn't there before!!

"Relax. That's your demon mark."

"I never seen it before...."

"That's because its your first time getting taken over by your inner demon."

"How do I know you all aren't Mollug… and actually have a "demon" like you say."

Everyone laughed at Hitori. Choji lifted his left hand up showing his demon mark on the palm of his hand, Jugo took his sleeping shirt off showing his was on his stomach, Yaha stuck his tongue out and upward showing his, Hiyori lifted her pants that covered her left leg showing the demon mark, Yuri pulled her shirt down a little to show the marking on top of one of her breast, Lia lifted her head up showing her mark was on the neck, and Kinji showed his was on the back of his right hand. Hitori had no words at all seeing that all the markings looked a little similar to his own.

"If we were soldiers of the Mollug army you'd be dead idiot.."

"He's only been here for a weak relax. Still needs to get used to here."

"Still..."

"Relax Jugo..."

"You can trust us, although it's funny to say that since we took you from the battlefield. Yet we are friendly! Choji, greetings!"

"Lia nice to meet you..."

"Yaha."

"Jugo, whats up!"

"The ceiling..?"

"I like this guy."

"I'M YURI! LET'S PLAY!"

"Let him get comfortable before you ask to play with him.."

"OH OKAY!!!! HIHI!"

"Hiyori... don't forget it either idiot..."

"Kinji nice to meet you. With that being the last we are the Out-Casters like I said earlier. We welcome you... Uh..."

"Hito..."

Hitori stopped remembering what Black mentioned before. Even though he believed changing his name was the best thing he did, new name, new him, new world, and new adventures. Kisuke would be a forgotten person, but like Kotori had mentioned before their worlds are still with him. To the girls and everyone else he will be Hitori, to those he feels are outside of his travel group will know him as his true name.

"Kisuke Takeshi."

"Kinji Albern since you told me your full name I'll tell you mine."

"Thanks for the welcoming, but seriously I can't stay."

"Well you can't really get out of here without Choji's permission, annnnnddddd Choji listens to me to keep you in here."

"What if I fought you all and bust my way out?"

"You couldn't even beat Synthia you wouldn't even lay a scratch on any of us."

"I hit her a few times though."

"You wanna test if you can hit me then?"

"FIGHT!? CAN I JOIN!?"

"Not this one."

Kinji patted Yuri on her head since she showed a pouty face on not being able to fight the new guy. Kinji smirked at Hitori awaiting for his answer.

"Yeah lets do it."

"Cool."

Everyone smirked at Hitori knowing he wouldn't win, but they were surprised Hitori was smirking at them. The group lead the boy down to their underground area of the "hide out". Looking around at the mass size of the room Hitori was fascinated with how much work this must've took for them to make. He didn't mind that Yuri was hugging his arm as they walked down the steps into the new room. The training ground is a large room with a ceiling and walls painted to resemble a cloudy sky over a floor of desolate, brown, craggy land dotted with dead trees. The training ground also sports a hot springs whose waters have the power of healing injuries.

"This is our training grounds. We come here to train, eat, relax, etc."

"Training grounds huh? This place is huge. How much time did it take to make."

"About a week or two."

"HUUUUH?!"

"Yeah Choji made it with his magic. Pretty neat am I right?"

"Definitely."

Although just meeting this strange group of people Hitori felt like he fit in just fine. It wasn't too long for Hitori to feel like these people were good. Plus sensing their magic auras they were all crazy strong yet pure. Continuing following the group down the steps they finally reached the end as everyone flashed stepped away.

"Keep up!"

"YEAH!"

"HUH!? WAIT UP!"

Hitori flashed stepped after them surprised they knew a spell similar to his. It seemed like there's was faster then Hitori's so it was hard for him to keep up with them. They all stopped landing on a rock pillar that surrounded an opening in the stone area. Standing in the middle was Kinji awaiting for Hitori who arrived last.

"Damn your slow."

"You guys move crazy fast!"

"Heh... so he hasn't noticed yet..."

Mentions: Juju Juju Astralworks Astralworks

Last edited:

Katie Moon
Castellan Outskirt, Nortestra

black-cat-jpg.662968

Preparing the Last Stand
Interaction
: Dirk
Mention
: Solirus Solirus
Around: Gohan510 Gohan510
Dirk's caution acted as Katie's so far, protecting him from doing something idiotic like heading to the battlefield as a weakling. His advice never brought the cat harms, so his words this time managed to convince Katie as well.

"Well, I'll be fine as long as the king and crown are safe. And the sun looks like a piece of good news!"

The sun started to set on the sky of Castellan. The summoning circle accident made Katie kept a better eye on his surrounding. As the adage of olds said, the last moments before nigh invulnerability were the most dangerous. If your transformation sequence got interrupted, it wouldn't be pretty. He needed to prepare. Well, the demon didn't look that dangerous, so he wasn't too worried.

"I'm withdrawing the Sun Fortress for now. Any super cool, magnificent formation you want? I'm thinking Astral Dimension or Void Heart just in case something gets near before sunset."

Katie's Pseudo-Astral Eye disappeared. The Sun Fortress retreated from battle and flew parallel to the ground toward the forest. Like its name implied, the Sun Fortress relied on Daylight to be used. It was unable to consume Nightlight and thus required mana for its operation during the night. Something Katie found inconvenient, obviously.

Still, the Sun Fortress was able to catalyze a high ranking spell when it was used to make a formation. Katie was prepared to use them for one extra defence line.

Rojy Erac

Still keeping up while admiring the construction from the inside and the illusions that were present, Rojy couldn’t help but give himself a self tour, which evidently made him sometimes fall a bit behind, but he didn’t mind, as long as he wasn’t hurting anyone in particular.

Rojy listened as the man explained that the construction of the place was actually pretty recent and not very old, which made Rojy question it a bit but in the end dismissed it as he had to remind himself he was in a separate world where technology was extremely ancient to him. As Gustas made the illusions fade away, Rojy got a clear picture in front of him and saw very mean looking individuals, some of which were… enjoying themselves with women, while others were talking and giving them the stink eye.

Though Rojy in that moment didn’t feel scared which meant he wasn’t completely in control.

(Inside Rojy’s mind.)

Good: “Ok guys… who’d trying to take control?”

Chaotic: “Oh that would be me, I just want to BASH THEIR HEADS IN WITH PLANKS OF WOOD FOR GIVING ME SUCH DIRTY LOOKS.”

Good: “...”

Chaotic: “I WANT THEM TO SCREAM OUT IN PAIN AND BEG FOR THEI LIVES ONLY FOR ME TO KEEP PUMBELING THEM UNTIL NOTHING BUT BLOOD REMAINS.”

Good: “... Where exactly is-”

Chaotic: “Oh that power hungry bastard? He’s just inactive at the moment, the asshole is probably scheming now that he has a chance to move again.”

Good: “Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Anyway, I think we can wait for your turn I guess.”

Chaotic: “Fuck you, no way, I wanna MURDER RIGHT NOW.”

Good: “Well… they are insulting us… but Hakai seems like he’ll deal with it, maybe you can enjoy what he does in the meantime.”

Chaotic: “Fair enough, but I’m still waiting for you to let go.”

Good: “............ok……….”

(Back to reality)

Rojy had lost focus for a bit and was now in a weird state which he might consider a neutral state with neither chaotic of good having full control. In this same moment a man had approached Hakai after both of them had been insulted and had been threatened which Rojy didn’t appreciate much.

With Hakai displaying his power, Rojy took a mental note, now knowing fully why he too was summoned. Rojy watched as Hakai made the man into almost mush as blood spilled which turned on Chaotic but creeped out Good mostly because Chaotic was enjoying the sight of it.

Though before Rojy could possibly make an example of someone else, he saw two more individuals enter the area. Now Rojy not having any type of magic or sensing abilities as a matter of fact, was unable to sense the immense power the individual had, but from everyone else's reaction and the words they uttered, the individual was a very big deal.

As the man spoke and referred to both of them as Bounty hunters, Rojy couldn’t help but feel confused. Hakai definitely looked like a bounty hunter, but Rojy looked more like Hakai’s secretary or accountant than an actual bounty hunter. In the moment of slight confusion Chaotic slipped up and spoke out. “Yes yes, bounty hunters, now where might those bounties be so I can start killing someone more interesting.” Rojy said insulting the other members of the guild while also limiting what he would’ve said thanks to Good.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Ronin
Finally making it to the fortress Ronin greeted many soldiers that kept post, watching the doors open. Leaving his mount outside in the extreme cold weather Ronin walked through the fortress greeting his soldiers and others. It was a good feeling to be in command again, Ronin took time away from his commander duties to spend more quality time with family. A fair trade in his opinion. Reaching his platoon’s barracks they all stood up announcing his return welcoming him back. Taking in the nice gesture Ronin wasted no time asking his soldiers of the current situation.

The status of the issue seemed normal to the winter lands. Demons and the natural monstrosities of the north constantly overtake unpopulated post or towns. Ronin taking in the new information took a moment to decide on where to go from there. Silver Jon had already rallied his troops making his leave so Ronin prepared his men to set out in the blizzard. It wouldn’t take long for everyone to catch up. Commanding his group of men to “saddle up” Ronin made his way to the commanders meeting room seeing the bow user, book user, and the master swordsman.

“Morning, I have made it. The young one said greetings too.”

Ronin refered to the young one as his little brother. His brother loved the commanders admiring every aspect about them. Ronin made it very clear that the young boy will take his place if he would ever fall in combat, sickness, or old age. The boy was usually always seen riding Ronin’s shoulder accompanying him on commander meetings and any other important meetings do the boy is pretty aware of the commanders and what they do but keeps his mouth shut to anyone who ask him what they do.
Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture
Morbius
The vampire laughed as one of the bounty hunters mentioned on the partaking of killing someone. Morbius smirked while looking over to the black knight, he seemed more promising since they would make direct eye contact even though Morbius could not see the knights eyes he felt them. For some reason the man that stepped forward out of the two didn’t have mana radiating off of him. A strange one Morbius would have to keep a watch on. As the girl poked his arm it broke Morbius thought making him focused again.

“Right..! Someone clean that blood up...... Julie and Eren come with me. And of course all three of you meet me in my office. For your “bounties” of course *giggles evilly*, Gustas you proud man i could never doubt you! MUHAHAHAHA!!”

Waving his cape the guild master turned and walked off. The girl bowed and waved at them following the vampire guild master.

Hakai
Hakai glared at the girl for a moment before understanding that she was most likely a vampire as well. Her magic aura was almost as intense as the guild master meaning she’s just slightly weaker. The sight of the woman made some of the men chant under their breath about what they’d do if they had one night with her. Gustas looked at Hakai with relief in his eyes thankfully he didn’t piss the guild master off of first impression. Then Rojy had spoken to the vampire making him respond prompting them to meet him in his office. Hakai kept silent as he looked back at Gustas signaling him to lead the way. Gustas walked forward and pass the rows of tables taking a step around Rojy.

“Follow me.”

Walking to the edge of the room there was stairs that looked to lead up to the second floor and stairs that lead down bellow. Any normal person would take the stairs going up but Gustas walked down. Confused on why he did that Hakai followed still thinking about the powerful duo. They weren’t too strong for Hakai to handle, but it was the fact he’s never fought a vampire before.

Taking steps further down the pathway twisted and turned even making them walk upside down for a moment. This building entirely would mess someone’s head up.

“That guy in the bar. You did that dimension thing you told me about in the room right? That made you both ghosty?”

He was obviously talking to Rojy at that moment. After Rojy responded Hakai took it into mental note. Gustas opened a door as light peered in the dark spiraling tunnel. Stepping out they were now on the second floor. A strange place made Hakai question everything in this building was wrong or twisted. As Gustas opened the door it led into a dark room lit with candles. Gustas and Hakai stood to the side as a male and female carried covered bodies out. Gustas made a gulp starting to sweat a bit.

“Come in gentlemen.”

Hakai lead the group into the room. There was a fire place, some couches by the fire place, chairs in front of a desk, no windows, candle lit chandeliers, red carpet, and black walls. There will also be paintings and pictures of men and women all on the wall. Hakai looked around the room taking the image in before standing in front of the desk. The Vampire was starring at the wall with his back facing the group. Morbius cracked his neck while laughing a bit.

“Something funny?”

“Nothing of course. Gustas you’ve done me great service i say so myself. Bringing me bounty hunters with such incredible battle power... well I don’t know about the slim man, but the knight shows promise. Tell me... Your names.”

“o..o...of course...”

“Our names do not concern you. Tell me about your guild.”

The vampire chuckled towards the wall from the knight’s response. The girl who sat by the campfire jumped up glaring at the knight.

“Tell her to settle down or her head will be the fuel to that fire.”

“Bella. It’s okay. We’re dealing with... “Mollug’s” people.”

The girl nodded at the vampire sitting at one of the couches laying her chin on her hands while watching the group of men talk.

“Do not threaten my daughter again or you... actually... I don’t like your tone at all... how about i... show you...”

“You move you die.”

“Black...”

“Oh??? A threat? To me? I like your attitude, I outta teach you some manners.”

“Rojy. Make Gustas ghost.”

“Ghost?”
Solirus Solirus

Rojy Erac

Rojy for the most part looked annoyed as he realized the guildmaster was exactly like the villain he read from books. But Rojy followed Hakai and Gustas as they were told to come.

As they walked across the complicated structure, Hakai asked Rojy if he had used his power on the man in the bar. “Yes…” Rojy responded simply while an awkward silence began to settle in again.

As they traveled to the weird and disfigured building, Rojy’s Chaotic side began growing impatient while his good side enjoyed the… odd choice in paintings and colors for the building, though he’s like to switch it to something more, pleasant to see. Before he could ponder any longer the three of them arrived to the room and were told to come in with the Guildmaster laughing a bit.

Rojy was about to ask why he was laughing but Hakai asked instead which promptly annoyed Rojy as he felt he didn’t have a chance to talk and before he knew it, the guildmaster was about to fight Hakai and with his order to make Gustas Ghost Rojy responded. “Please don’t call it that from now on.” Rojy place his on on Gustas’s shoulder transporting him to his Domain and keeping him safe.

(In Rojy’s mind)

Good: “Oh no, not again, why do we have to get into another fight.”

Chaotic: “SHUT UP, we aren’t even going to fight piss pants, which sucks since you DON’T ALLOW ME TO TAKE FULL CONTROL”

Good: “Look if I let you take full control you would’ve probably set the whole place on fire… Twice.”

Chaotic: “Yeah so What, it’s in my Fucking nature.”

Good: “Don’t just say that as an excuse.”

Chaotic: “Oh I will, in the end your own boredom and insanity created me, so you now face the consequences.”

Good: “I DIDN’T CREATE YOU, YOU JUST MANIFESTED IN MY HEAD AND TORMENT ME FOR YOUR OWN PLEASURE.”

Chaotic: “YEAH WELL GUESS WHAT, AS LONG AS I AM HERE I WILL PLEASURE MYSELF AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE”

Good: “That sounded weird… ”

Chaotic: “................ BFHIDWLQFNIQUIFGBQUOFHVCZIUGMREAVHGUE”

Good: “...oh goodness...”

(Back into Reality)

Rojy began shaking a bit, as if he was cold. “Hey. Ha-hakai, sh-sh-shou-ld I d-d-d-d-deal with th-th-the, o-o-o-ther on-n-ne?”

Gohan510 Gohan510

1580608325116.png
Csilla✧​
Csilla's body felt heavy, her midsection tight and filled with burning pain. Even the breaths she took that expanded her stomach exhausted her. She had really pushed herself but if it saves any of them it is worth it for her. She felt ice flow through her as the dragon broke out. It wasn't enough. Flames came towards her as she desperately willed her body to move fast enough. Before the scorching mass could reach her, Kotori knocked her out of the way of it. The impact of the landing left her a little winded but it was definitely a one up to being a mass of burnt flesh. Her gaze rested on where she used to stand and the scorched marks. Yah definitely a one up.

Csilla stood herself up with the help of her trident, her legs still being shakey. Her heart ached as she watched the one-horned creature fight the dragon in their sted. She had to stop being such a baby and help him before he died. She lurched forward almost as in an attempt to save the beast as she watched it helplessly be grabbed. She needed to get up. She took a step forward, only succeeding in falling on one knee yet again. She gritted her teeth painfully, she had to get up.

Her eyes widened as the dragon turned from them once again and ran over to where the barrier once was. This time, however, rather than attacking the man like the beast longed to do earlier it bowed to it. Its voice reached her ears causing a frown to fall on her face. The beast's master was dead. Using her trident she supported herself onto a rock, or maybe debris, and sat herself down. It felt similar to building ab muscles. But it hurts more and everything is tired not just the abs. She smiled lightly to herself at the thought of Jiua yelling at her for skipping out on her abb workout for homework. Maybe that's why this power always seemed to hurt.

Her attention was then caught by Kotori and her beast approaching her along with the others who had most likly migrated to them now that the fighting was over. Or well it was over where they were. Csilla quickly waved off Kotori's thanks, "Well then let's change that my friend! My name is Csilla, and this one is..." she trailed off as she waited for them to answer the rest before continuing, "so now we are no longer strangers and there is no need for gratitude." she let her trident turn to mist in her hands, realizing she wouldn't need it right now. "So who is this valiant friend of yours, my friend?" she asked Kotori as she directed the question towards Wakinyan.
Juju Juju Astralworks Astralworks

Hakai & Morbius
Hakai watched the vampire slowly turning around smiling big with his fangs showing. His "daughter" slowly stood up adjacent to the speed her father turned. Hakai watched both of them closely as the room got exteremely quiet. Gustas panicking although Rojy put him in ghost form made Hakai annoyed and unfocused. Rojy asked Hakai if he should handle the other one, but it was not the time to answer, one wrong move and either of them could die.

"Yes."

Soon as Hakai opened his mouths the vampires both jumped at Hakai and Rojy making Gustas to scream in fear not realizing he was in Rojy's domain. Gustas pulled his rifle off his back and fire it, but nothing happen to the girl. Morbius dashed at Hakai going for a swipe but missed. Hakai was behind the fast vampire at this point kicking him in his back, which sent Morbius flying through the door into the hallway.
Before the vampire could even get close and nibble on Rojy, due to him shaking and not realizing how fast she was, the same skeletal hand that crushed bon earlier karate chopped the ground being a wall to block the girl from Rojy. It was another rare instant that Hakai actually saved Rojy from a threat, maybe signaling that he doesn't hate or despise the man regardless how annoying he gets. Once she jumped away from Rojy the hand faded in thin air and Hakai ran past Rojy and Gustas rushing after Morbis who was running off. Hakai wasted no time in flash stepping after Morbius going for a low kick yet Morbius jumped onto the ceiling and launched himself at Hakai going for a punch that busted him from the second floor into the third. Noticing he missed Morbius took a chance to hide in the third floor. The third floor was their storage room, a gigantic room with boxes and all sorts of storage holders within it. There was a door at the end of the room that had stairs which would lead down to the second or up to the fourth. The guildmates who were all frightened got woke up from the loud bang that was echoing off of Morbius punch through the building. Morbis creeped around the storage room watching Hakai walk around looking for him.

After getting tired of waiting Morbius used his vampiric speed to close the distance between him and Hakai once more going for a punch. Hakai waited the moment Morbius got a inch away and flashed stepped away then flash stepped towards Hakai knocking him directly in the gut. Morbius spit out saliva from the fierce strike, why was it that this knight made such decisive and heavy hits without showing much effort?! Hakai's red eyes shined under the darkness of the helmet. Removing his fist from Morbius gut he watched the vampire stumble backwards while holding his stomach in pain.

"y..y..y..yy..your different!"

"Such immense magic power and yet one attack knocked the wind out of you. The guild has a waste of a master. I will take that title from you."

"HA! Funny! YOU SURE GOT SOME BALLS TO COME IN HERE AND INSTANTLY STARTING A FIGHT WITH ME!"

Morbius stood up finally had recovered, the reason the attack hurt so much was because it was were mana flows the most. Its like putting a stone in the middle of a river, it would block the river from flowing correctly. Morbius's eyes grew sharp and his body radiated a red aura that started to shake the building. He was smirking and laughing all at the same time slowly powering up, but was confused why the knight wasn't reacting.

"OH YOU THINK YOU'RE STRONGER THEN ME!?"

The vampire got no response which frustrated him beyond belief making him dash at Hakai at full speed. This time Hakai didn't flash step instead their punches and kicks were countering each other out. Hakai was being pushed back taking a few hits from the fast barrage while trying to figure out the Vampire's constant changing fighting style. The vampire made his hand flat and attempted to swiftly stab Hakai in the face through the cracks of his mask though his hand was caught in a black flame making him scream in pain. Morbius jumped back gripping his wrist in pain since it was burnt looking at Hakai realizing that there was a skeletal ribcage around him now.

"What is that magic?!"

Morbius continued his barrage this time hitting harder making Hakai go on the defense again. Every hit was making the ribcage crack showing it could be broken from fierce strikes. Hakai flashed stepped trying to gain distance, but Morbius was giving him no chance of freedom and struck at Hakai going full speed.
Solirus Solirus
Hitori Kage & Kinji Albern
Hitori watched Kinji as he was jumping around stretching his body out getting ready for the fight. Hitori watched extremely close this time and now that Kinji was down things got quiet. Everyone was ready for the two to fight yet none of them moved.

"Don't use your sword I don't want to break or damage it. Go all out so we don't waste much time. Okay?"

"You really think your that much stronger then me. Sure."

"Well I mean I'll just let my actions speak for me. This is what it looks like when you have control over your demon's power!"

Hitori's eyes opened up wide as the area around them felt dense and Kinji's magic power was rising higher and higher. It was a lot stronger then Synthia's was even in her demon form, it was insane to believe someone's magical power was this crazy. Hitori didn't let that fact frighten him so he began to power up himself concentrating his mana to the center. The ground started to shake from the two constantly raising their abilities making pebbles to float up slowly. Yuri was kicking her feet while sitting on the edge of a rock pillar getting excited to see the two duke it out. Hiyori was more interested in to how far Kinji can push out of the new guy. Then it begun, Crossing his arms in a X formation in front of his face he brought them back down in a flash Hitori's blue flame aura erupted out of his body. His aura symbolized he was in Blue and now he was taking the fight serious only using about 80% of his max. Kinji's mark shined bright as it rapidly spread across his whole body even the face. All the changes applied to Kinji and now his power dramatically rose. Once they were done getting strong enough the two had a constant flash step battle. There punches were colliding with each other creating small burst which made craters and destroyed some rock pillars. They flashed stepped all throughout the room no longer staying in one location. Everyone followed by tracing their mana flying across the room at rapid speeds. It was obvious Kinji was playing with Hitori, but to Hitori it seemed like Kinji was going all out. As they jumped away from each other it didn't take long for the two to dash at one another engaging in the fast combat again.

Finally the two appeared in the middle area where they first started off at creating a small size crater from each other crossing arms sending a jab at each other's cheek. As they both jumped back from one another Kinji drew his blade and so did Hitori. Flash stepping again this time they interlocked in a fierce sped sword fight that looked like they were swinging their arms weirdly at each other due to how fast they were moving. Kinji was smirking which made Hitori lose focus trying to figure out why he was smirking. Due to him losing focus he got a kick straight into the gut that sent him flying into a boulder. Kinji stood up straight waiting for the boy to come out of the dust cloud. Once the cloud disappeared Hitori was seen not in much pain but was starting to breath slightly heavier.

"You feeling it yet?"

"*pant* What is it *pant* exactly..?"

"There was a mage that specialized in this strange alter magic. He altered this room's gravity to be x5 heavier then Valucia's. So basically I'm surprised you were moving so fast off first try being in here. I give you props. You're stronger then we thought. Now it makes sense why you got such a powerful demon in you. We're done now."

Kinji's markings started reversing backwards to his mark making his power drop. Kinji was now calm again and sheathed his blade clapping at Hitori. Everyone in the room clapped as well all were impressed with the kid's remarkable movement.

"You can leave if you want."

"*Pant* Nah... *Pant*… While *Panting* while fighting you I. *Pant* I actually felt like I was lacking in a lot of *pant* areas. *pant pant pant* So I'll take your training."

"Relax there catch your breath before you speak so you don't pass out on us haha. So you decide on joining us is that right? You guys heard that?! We got a new member haha!"

"YAY KISSY STAYING WITH US!"

"Kissy?!"

"YEAH YOUR KISSY NOW! YOUR YURI'S FRIEND!"

"Welcome...."

"Welcome Mr. Takeshi. Enjoy your stay."

"Thanks.. I'm not going to stay long though."

"Yeah after your month of training you can go and handle your business if you'd like. We can't train you how to control your demon yet it'll be the basic training you know that right?"

"I CAN'T STAY FOR A MONTH! I GOTTA GO NOW!"

"WELL WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT TRAINING AND WE'RE GIVING IT TO YOU DAMMIT!"

"How about four days!"

"WHAT!?"

"Fine five, including today."

"THE DAY IS ALREADY ALMOST OVER YOU IDIOT. WAIT! WHEN WERE YOU ABLE TO CONSTRUCT THE DAYS OF YOUR TRAINING!?"

"Today."

"Damn you..."

"So its settled then!"

Hitori took a deep breathe as he released blue and the gravity felt heavier for him now. It was harder for him to take a step surprisingly.

"It'll get easier of the course of time. Your body isn't used to it yet."

"Y..y..y.yeah.."

"Choji get this guy all healed up I guess. Before we get started we're gonna get you all prepared. Mr boss guy goodluck on these next four days. You won't enjoy one bit."

With those words Hitori looked at everyone as they either had a smirk or a serious face. It made Hitori smiled a bit and nod. He was ready for his training to begin. When he gets back to Kotori, Susan, and Wakinyan he'll be stronger already. Choji walked up to Hitori placing a hand over him starting to heal his wounds which made Hitori feel rejuvenated. Slowly standing up straight now feeling a lot better it still felt uncomfortable due to him feeling like he was heavier. Choji walked behind Hitori placing his hand on his back.

"What are you doing?"

"You are one of us now right?"

Hitori didn't wince in pain, but looked over his shoulder seeing there was a small sizzle sound and some smoke coming off his back. Hitori was immune to cold weather and hot things touching his skin because his body got used to his fire magic. Choji finally finished taking his hand off Hitori's back and the Out-Caster symbol was on his back now. Letting Hitori know of his new mark Hitori nodded taking in the pride of the out-casters. Jugo flashed stepped to the area with a new set of clothes wrapped up in his hand, he tossed them at Hitori. Hitori caught it with his right hand and smiled unwrapping the clothes. The pants fell to the floor since he was really looking at his new jacket. Turning the jacket around his eyes shined up. It was the Out-casters symbol on the back.

"Thank you! I'll put it on after my training!"

"Sure."

"Let's get started then! What's first."

"Follow me Mr. Takeshi."

Choji flashed stepped away which made Hitori slowly flash step after him. Watching the two flash step off the others decided to follow, they all wanted to see how Hitori would improve and handle these next four days. Landing by a medium size pond that had a miniature waterfall, lily pads, and small rocks that was evenly spaced from each other leading to a large circular shaped rock platform in the middle of the pond. There were rock paths coming to the center platform from four sides. Choji landed in the grass plain that was right by the pond and waited under a tree for Hitori to catch up. Once Hitori landed by Choji he took in the nice scenery.

"So what's up?"

"Mana control."

"I got that mastered already though?"

"So you think. I don't know what Sin did to you, but your mana control is very off. You barely have it stable enough to construct spells. Your mana pool is very high I'd say so myself."

"Oh... Alright! Lets start then!"

"Perfect energy."

Choji jumped on one foot from rock to rock until he got to the platform and waiting for Hitori to do the same. Reaching the platform Hitori was panting again due to the gravity still affecting him. Choji smiled at Hitori and got into a meditating position in which Hitori does the same as they both began meditating.

"Let us calm our minds and souls before beginning."

"Right."

Everyone else watched under the tree sitting or standing against the tree. They were all ready to see the beginning of the growth of this new summoner.

(Hitori's new outfit ;):
Naruto-font-b-Sasuke-b-font-font-b-Uchiha-b-font-font-b-outfit-b-font.jpg

Sulric Trynd

Sulric watched as the dragon approached him, he came to learn that because he killed Wyman, now he has become the master. Sulric wanted the dragon to carry Wyman’s corpse and bury her somewhere before any more orders were given, but the current situation didn’t allow for ceremonious actions and he needed to push back the siege now that the enemy was attacking full force.

“...This might be a selfish request, but I’m going to need you to protect me.” Sulric said while also gesturing with one of his hands to stop his men from attacking the dragon.

Without waiting for the dragon to respond Sulric Holstered Wyman’s sword and with his main sword he flipped it and tightly gripped it. With a deep breath Sulric Plunged the sword into the ground and began to concentrate his mana.

In that moment his mana was seen. A massive amount of bright and brilliant mana, began to compress into a tiny ball even causing the ground around him to shake. As the mana shrunk to the size of a golf all and shined brighter than the sun.

“LEGION OF LIGHT!!!!”

Sulric shouted as the ball launched as a beacon into the air, disappearing into the clouds. Soon the light came back down, but it came back down into thousands of separate beacons, all of which began hitting soldiers of Nortestra and its allies.

Once the beams hit them, they were all surrounded by an armor made from the same energy of Sulric’s barriers. “CHAAARGE!!!!” Sulric shouted to his troops with their new armor.

Soldier began charging and as they were attacked by the enemy, slashes, arrows, and even magic began to bounce off, leaving the wearers of the armor unaffected.

Though Sulric had not been able to give himself an armor and soon he collapsed into the ground unconcious, having wasted almost all of his mana.

(Spell only lasts 1 hour)

StaidFoal StaidFoal Juju Juju seasonedcat seasonedcat

Rojy Erac

Things had escalated very quickly and once again he had realized that he had gotten himself saved from the situation, though in that moment Rojy stopped shaking and looked at the vampire in front of him who had dashed away. “Oh, what's the problem are you going to attack a defenseless man?”

(Inside Rojy’s Mind)

Good: “Ok fine, I’ll give you control because I’m not comfortable with fighting. But please keep the chaos a bit down.“

Chaotic: “KEEP IT DOWN!?!?!............... hmmm… I guess I could, we still have yet to grow our power to an extent which I would find fun… so I guess I will, FOR THE MOST PART.”

(Back to Reality)

“You’re not defenseless.” the guildmaster’s daughter responded.

“Oh… you mean this knife?” Rojy said as he pulled out the knife he had been given. “Or perhaps… fuck what was this shit called again.” Rojy pulled out the stake but forgot the name.

Seeing an opportunity to strike, the daughter lunged at Rojy once more, no longer being protected by Hakai and exposing himself to an attack. Though as she prepared her attack, she went right through the man and fell to the ground, humiliating herself. “What the hell.” she said softly as she immediately got back up. “Is this some illusion?... but that wouldn’t make sense... I can’t feel even an ounce of mana. How are you even alive?” She asked while a huge grin began to grow in Rojy’s face.

“HIHIHIHIHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” Rojy began laughing uncontrollably giving off a sinister aura which wasn’t mana but could be felt across the guild.

“What’s so funny?!” She asked showing frustration and even a bit of anger.

“Oh nothing really, I’m just surprised that you’re meant to be strong, but all I see is an insecure and weak little girl still being pampered by her father.” Rojy explained as the vampire lunged at him once more, sending out slash after slash with her hands, hoping that eventually she would somehow hit him. “You don’t get it do you?” Rojy kept explaining as he raised the stake and pointed it at her chest causing her to back off. “You can’t win.” Rojy grinned again to an almost inhuman amount.

“Screw you and fight me fairly.” She demanded.

“Oh you poor thing, I’m not even fighting you right now, I’m just… taking my time.” Rojy responded, “But if you want to fight me, you’re going to have to get closer.” Rojy explained.

The daughter hesitated and refused his offer, seeing it as an obvious trap.

“Well in that case I’ll just kill your dad.” Rojy explained only to see the girl lunge at him with eyes showing murderous intent. “THAT’S THE SPIRIT.” Rojy let the strike go through him and exiting his domain, he touched the daughter transporting her to his domain. “NOW, THE FIGHT REALLY BEGINS.” Rojy exclaimed as the girl once more lunged at him, though she stopped herself from lunging him as she saw the stake suddenly begin floating and moving towards her.

Rojy remained still as he controlled the stake to keep attacking the girl. “What the hell are you doing.” She questioned as she kept blocking the constant attack of the stake.

“Simple really… outclassing you.” Rojy responded calmly

Annoyed at the response, she blocked the stake once again and sent it flying just so Rojy would become defenseless. “Got you.” She said as she jumped at Rojy preparing to kick his head off. However when she got inches away from hitting his head, the stake moved at blinding speeds and impaled the girls leg into the ground, stopping the kick. Though the stake wasn’t done as it began to drill into the wound causing massive pain to the girl. She instinctively pulled away, causing her foot to be ripped off in the process. Though shortly afterwards her foot regenerated. “Pathetic, you rely on that stupid stake to protect yourself.”

“Oh dear… and to think you are that stupid.” Rojy responded with a condescending tone.

“If this is a battle of endurance, then you can’t beat me, you’ll eventually get hit.” She said trying to get herself to keep fighting.

“Damn you sure are stupid. If this was even a proper battle of endurance, you’d have no chance. But considering my friend over there doesn’t seem like he’ll last a week fighting, I’ll have to end this quicker.”

Without wasting time, the stake, now a lot bloodier than before raised up into the air and dashed towards the girl, keeping her busy. Meanwhile Rojy quickly left his domain and with with a stomp of his foot, he touched some planks of wood which made up the ground, transporting them into his domain.

Entering his domain once more, Rojy began moving the two planks of wood until they were ripped from the ground and began floating near him.

While being constantly attacked, the girl finally caught the stake, stopping the attack. “Now what, you’re defenseless without your weapon.”

“DEFENSELESS?!?!?” Rojy shouted as the stake began to shake and violently spin in the girls hand, causing her hand to shred into pieces and screaming in pain. “I’M NEVER DEFENSELESS!!!” Rojy shouted once more as the girls hand regenerated and the two planks of wood in the air began to spin like sawblades and the stake left the area to begin traveling towards Hakai so he might use it.

“What are you planning to just beat me to death, I’ll have you know that won’t kill me.” She said as the stake left the area.

“That’s what I’m hoping for.” Rojy said as he made the planks spin faster and begin moving blindingly fast towards the girl, causing her to back away and dodge to avoid being clobbered into a pulp. The planks kept spinning and moved incredibly fast, but little by little the girl continued to dodge more effectively each time. Though the planks never stopped attacking and their patterns began slowly turning more and more unpredictable with the spinning motion causing large gusts of wind which caused Gustas, who was in the room to stumble a bit.

Every now and again the girl made a small slip up and got a piece of her skin torn off by the planks, but eventually she managed to consistently get accustomed and move at speeds which made her invisible to the human eye. “I’ve gotten accustomed to it, victory is assured.” She said in an almost cocky way, similar to her father. With that in mind she perfectly dodged one of the many attacks from the planks and went to the wall to propel herself towards Rojy and finally kill the bastard, but to her surprise when finally launched herself to the man, she felt an incredible and sharp pain comes from the back of the neck which popped out of her neck, showing a knife, Rojy’s knife, something she had forgotten he had.

With her neck stabbed and being unable to breath, she crashed into the ground and began to spazz out trying to grab any air and being unable to regenerate as the knife was still there. “You are fast I’ll give you that, but you’re memory is terrible as is your strategy.” Rojy taunted moving the planks slowly to the girl.

Able to just barely utter out words, she said “Without the stake... you won’t be able to kill... me.”

“Oh I know, Let’s keep it that way.” Rojy explained as he walked near her with the planks approaching her. With fear in her eyes, the girl knew what was coming to her.

The planks finally made contact with the girl and began shredding her to pieces, while also remaining alive due to her regeneration. Rojy began getting himself covered in blood as the girl kept screaming even with the knife still in her throat.

Rojy couldn’t help but grin and giggle.

(Rojy sent the stake to Hakai so he may use it.)

Gohan510 Gohan510

-OROBO COLTSIN-
Orobo shivered again as a breeze passed through the window ruffling his cloak and the clothing of his compatriots. The snow outside had been absolutely freezing and yet somehow he could sense that the temperature in the building was beginning to drop even further. That was hardly ever a good sign in Orobo’s opinion. Classic temperature plunge right before something horrifying and demonic ambushes them, he’d seen it before on his old world, dozens of times. This situation however, was quite unnerving to the summoner, as he still couldn't sense the opposing force that had killed his demons. His companions were not all that helpful either, shivering and doubting him with scowls and quizzical looks. The clicking was truly grating on his nerves too, not a fun thing to listen to at all, with its fleshy and organic sound and its near mechanical rhythm. At least Ullis and Delilah were experienced with fights, at least Delilah was; Orobo hadn't seen much of Ullis’ combat but he expected the chef to be capable of holding his own. Turning to respond to Delilah, Orobo said, “Yknow, we could have followed the main road but noooooooo you and Ullis both apparentlyyyyy heard some calls for help. I wanted to just keep going, “Who cares about some dumb old lost peasants!” I said, ``But noooooooo you guys wanted to help out and now look where we are. Plus, at least we ain't out in that storm, that shit was freezing and I even grabbed an extra layer for this trip.”

It wasn't his fault the demons in this land were practically mindless rabies victims, they were not like any other monster Orobo had ever encountered. The demons of the north were like sharks, constantly under the frenzy of the spell blood casts on them. These beasts were like zombies in fact, unlike normal demons which were intelligent and crafty beings, often out for blood but varying quite dramatically in direction on the moral compass. At least they had all been fairly easy kills up until this point. He noticed Delilah’s summoned fly and froze for a second, begging to SIN that whatever was out there didn't notice her little summoning. As it flew back into the room moments later, Orobo watched as Delilah’s face drained of color. Another bad sign, the local was restless. She was scared of what she had seen, again, not comforting at all. Orobo nodded as she whispered to her fellow travelers and as she finished Orobo turned to the Masterchef. The Masterchef was basically in the same state, his powerful sense of smell most certainly having already given an idea of what they were up against to the man. He was shaking in his boots, they were all shaking in their boots in fact. The demon summoner sighed as he looked back and forth from Delilah to Ullis. Then he cracked his knuckles and said to the chef “Well at this point, I think sticking together is a given. We’ll get picked off one by one if we separate. We should just face this thing head-on, to be honest, Ill summon a bunch of demons as meatshields and then you to can burn the fuck out of whatever that thing is. I don't care if you barbeque a few of my creatures, just get that fucker.” Orobo began to rise before a genuine smile appeared on his face. “Awwwwww guys, It'll be our first tag-team attack. I'm so proud. Let's call it Friendly Fire haha” Walking over to the door the summoner was about to begin the plan when the clicking stopped and a low screech sounded. Suddenly there was a smash at the opposite end of the building, the sound of crumbling stone and metal deafened by the howling blizzard.

Shrugging Orobo turned back to them as he kicked open the door. “Plans changed guys! Let's find out what that thing is going after and see if we can kill it! So I guess the plan has changed very little, but no Friendly Fire this time aight?” The King of Monsters snapped twice and over twenty well-armed demon soldiers with blue/purple skin appeared from the pentagrams that had formed on the ground. Orobo jogged then with five of the creatures to where the crash had happened and looked out into the blizzard to see a beast of a creature facing off against a number of soldiers all behind a powerful looking bearded man. The other demons he had summoned fanned out around the building and the horrifying looking monster. The thing was creepy beyond reason and made an even clicking sound as it stood in the snow. The Czarsnikeians were all stunned but recovering, holding their ground and readying their weapons, fanning out to their own positions and formations.

It was a disgusting looking creature that made no sound whatsoever as it stared down its new prey. It glanced sharply at Orobo before turning back to the Czarsnikeians, apparently, they looked tastier to the creature. Suddenly it raised an arm and the limb shot out to an impossible length, impaling a soldier straight through the heart before lifting the body and pulling it to the beast’s mouth. Witha quick clicking sound, it raised the corpse to its face before a mouth appeared. The mouth was hugely distended and disproportional and clamped all the way around the dead man’s head before snapping the neck with a quick twist. Chomping down harshly, blood splattered all around the beast and all over its ragged, decaying fur. Its horns pulsed with red light and it swallowed the entire head of the poor lad. The body toppled to the floor, headless and already beginning to freeze, the life juices of the man pooling around the creature’s feet in the thick snow. Then suddenly it clicked loudly and for a long period before rushing to attack the Czarsnikeians. Silver Jon rushed at it, hoping Ronin would be right behind him; The ninja was incredibly reliable and Silver Jon trusted the man with his life. As it attacked, more demons began to appear rushing from the tree line at all of the sentient beings present. Arrows and spellfire began to ring out as the Czarsnikeians battled the towering monster. The feral demons from the woods headed towards Orobo and his comrades, attacking Orobo's demons and the summoned with undiminished ferocity. Orobo’s summoned demons attacked with their own devilish intensity, hacking down creature after creature with laughs and bloody abandon.

Demons of the surrounding area began to go wild and immediately began to chase after Tear Krux the nearby scientist, if he didn't make it to the Watch post in time, he would most assuredly die a very painful and violent death.

Solirus Solirus StaidFoal StaidFoal Gohan510 Gohan510 Derpy Dev Derpy Dev SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV

Hakai
Hakai skid back a bit watching the Vampire who was using a lot of Stamina and was showing it due to his heavy breathing. Hakai released the incomplete Sukeruton and dropped his arms to his sides. Morbius spit to Hakai’s side in sign of disrespect. It did not bother Hakai at all. Moments after three guild members came running in looking for what was going on and was faced with Hakai standing fine against the out of breathe Morbius. The guild members screamed to their master that his daughter was in danger and if he needed help.

“YOU LOWLY SERVANTS GO SAVE HER!”

“Servants?”

“We aren’t your servants? We’re guild members??”

“YOU’RE ALL SERVANTS! YOU LOT CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT! ALL OF YOU ARE MY UPCOMING MEAL LIKE THE OTHERS!”

“You’re the reason sucu and barry died??”

“Oh hell no!”

“Yo knight dude kill that guy!”

“WHAT?! FINE THEN YOU LOWLY BABOONS!!!”

Morbius at top speed and power rushed to the three grabbing on one draining him of his blood from the neck. The guys body slowly going grey and his scream got quieter as he turned more grey. Before he was completely killed off Hakai’s foot launched straight into Morbius’s gut making him cough up some of the food. Grabbing Morbius by the hair Hakai launched him into some boxes hearing the man jump out instantly, most of his wounds were fading. Out of nowhere the stake appeared and Hakai grabbed it trying to figure out how this happened. Looking back at Morbius who now had fear in his eyes due to the object Hakai wielded.

“Where...? Did you get that...?”

Hakai intensely examined the stake noticing it wasn’t bloody so he assumed it wasn’t from Rojy. Not caring where it came from he looked back up seeing Morbius was in his face in a pouncing motion and in that second Hakai flashed stepped behind Morbius kicking him in his sides with a barrage of kicks on each side. Slamming Morbius into the ground watching him weakly get back up noticing his wounds started to recover.

“You do not die?”

“Not by a mortal like you!”

Silence broke into the room, Hakai stood still and silent not moving a muscle. Morbius watched nervously trying to figure out why Hakai was so quiet. Morbius had no time to think as the whole building started to shake. The shaking got worse over time and Morbius can feel Hakai’s magic power rising beyond limits he couldn’t understand. Was this human really human?! Hakai’s magic power rose even higher making the building shake harder which also made Morbius worried.
Hakai unsheathed his sword and threw the stake in the air then gripped his sword with both hands. The blade was swallowed in a black aura that was shaking the room making the floor crack. Morbius took a few steps back afraid of what would happen next.

“WAIT WAIT! MY DAUGHTER LET ME SAVE HER!”

“A mere mortal like yourself deems no pity.”

“I APOLOGIZE PLEASE! LETS TALK!!”

“Die.”

Swinging his black upward it sent out a moon crescent shockwave that slowly crashed into Morbius who was trying to hold it off, but got consumed in the darkness. Which also took a chunk of the room with it. After the attack ended Hakai sheathed his blade and the building stop shaking. Everyone within the building even the mages felt the incredible power from Hakai even non mana sensers can feel a off feeling that gave off in the wind. All of Boreal Valley looked towards the guild feeling the immense power. The vampire wasn’t dead sadly as he laughed in enjoyment slowly recovering his arm that was took by the attack. The stake fell in front of hakai face as he force palmed it making it flip rapidly toward Morbius. Flash stepping in front of Morbius Hakai jabbed the man’s gut then using his sword to cut off the other arm making Morbius scream in pain. Flash stepping away after the stake pierced Morbius directly in the heart making his eyes widen and fall to his knees.

“W..w...wh...who a..ar...are...y..you?”

“Hakai.”

“Spare my daughter... A..all... i...i”

Morbius’s sentence was cut off due to his head being separated from his neck. The body fell coldly while the head rolled on the floor. Sheathing his blade Hakai grabbed the head by the hair and walked off leaving the body. Making it back to the guild master room after some time figuring it out. He noticed Rojy was stabbing the girl for his enjoyment.

“Rojy!”

Knowing his firm voice would stop the man Hakai walked to the girl who was crying slowly recovering pulling the knife out her neck if she wasn’t in Rojy’s dimension. Tossing the knife to Rojy Hakai threw her fathers head on her making her scream in pure agony crying.

“You will be next if you do not obey.”

“W..what do you want?!”

“This country beneath my feet.”

“What?? Thats nearly impossible... Yet your magic power... You have much promise... You defeated my father after all...”

“I will run this “guild“ from the shadows. You will be the face.”

“You want me to be guild master...”

“Or you rather die?”

“N..NO! I will do it... I promise! For my father...Just.. let me burry my father..”

“After you announce guild master.”

Song (played once Hakai went silent and ended when Morbius died) (timestamp: 1:00):

Users who are viewing this thread

Back