Crimson Canines (10x)

Tsukimi Kurēn
Tsu only nodded when Jawz spoke. Both had come from different places yet here they were, working together in a way. When she was directed to tag along to the city, the asian girl stood up and put on a hat to obscure her face a bit, and put on her shoes, grabbing her wallet before she stood by the door, waiting for Jawz to lead the way. It was obvious she knew what she was doing and it was better to go along with her to avoid a scene or angering the hardened woman. The Tsu worried about the most currently was if people recognized her and asked for treatment. She couldn't say no but she also didn't want to help every single person she encountered with problems that they themselves could fix in only a few more minutes than herself.
tammynorthland tammynorthland

Cosmosis Cosmosis

They shopped around for the day. Jawz made a few exchanging jokes along with some comedic impersonations of people nearby. She managed to use some of her money that she had to buy a couple groceries including some things that Tsu wanted as a token of being kind of nice. The girl tried. She really did. But she just came off as an asshole. She wasnt though. Just different. "Tsu pick where you wanna shop." she commanded politely in an odd way.

Cosmosis Cosmosis

They shopped around for the day. Jawz made a few exchanging jokes along with some comedic impersonations of people nearby. She managed to use some of her money that she had to buy a couple groceries including some things that Tsu wanted as a token of being kind of nice. The girl tried. She really did. But she just came off as an asshole. She wasnt though. Just different. "Tsu pick where you wanna shop." she commanded politely in an odd way.
Tsukimi Kurēn
As the two shopped, Tsu had tried to use her own money but being shy made it hard to just say "I'll pay this time!" No one had recognized her either and they had gotten some nice food and cooking utensils where they could. But when the medic was told to pick where to shop she couldn't particularly decide.

"Let's maybe shop at a furniture place Jawz! I'll buy what's chosen so you don't waste any more money. I can tell you don't have as much as most..." When Tsu wanted to, she could be right to the point. "I have more then enough to pay for things alright? Don't worry. I know you'd like a couch and i assume a new mattress already? End tables for the couch as well, no?" She smiled, heading towards one she thought she saw. In truth, Tsu wanted to hold hands with someone when she shopped. As a child, she rarely did and whenever she had, it was always special. But Americans obviously did things differently so Tsukimi knew she'd honor their choices.

"Yea thats fine if thats what you wish." The girls made their way shopping enjoying the day making their way into a very futuristic contemporary furniture store and followed up with making the best of their time off. Finally the girls wrapped up the shopping. Jawz made a couple....rude....jokes about more people. Hoping to catch a friendly cheap laugh followed by having a delicious chocolate ice cream from a shop that was on the way back. They were going to have the furniture shipped to the house by the evening and they even got them to set it up for free which was a huge plus.

Cosmosis Cosmosis

Tsukimi Kurēn
Tsu had eaten her cake in silence. The obvious ill-intent jokes didn't sit well with Tsukimi at all. The only time they could be made was to people you knew, or in her case, with the dead or samples she handled. If not, it was like dishonoring the unknown person. Sure, not many Japanese did the whole Dishonor your family, Dishonor you and Dishonor your cow stuff but to her, from reading old tales and past history, it was always rude to do so.

Someone had known Tsu at the furniture store by her name when she signed for payment in full for the furniture and she got help with the set-up, knowing she herself didn't like doing heavy work. Of course, being in the Canines, she'd have to get over that. "I hope the furniture looks well with the room. If it doesn't match we'll have wasted their time and ours." The girl said as they walked. The city didn't seem bad but as they walked back, it felt like someone was following them. Who it was, Tsu wouldn't know but she trusted her gut instinct pretty well and it warned her of possible danger. On the other hand, Jawz hadn't seemed to notice and so the medic refrained from angering or worrying the woman. If she was calm, Tsu could be too. Plus, She wanted to secretly impress her newfound comrade on her own, without money or materialistic items unless she made it herself of course. But the time wasn't right so she'd wait as long as she had to for her chance.

Degan grabbed his few things and followed Bade to their room. The click of combat boots on metal floors, and the commotion of the other people was starting to give Degan a bit of head ache. Ever since his accidents he had never been the same when it came to processing sights or sounds, they just seemed to over load his receptors, or something like that. When it had been explained to him, he was not really listening.

As Bade opened the door to the room Degan was pleasantly surprised to see an actual nice-ish room. Degan was used to either a prison cell with minimal furnishings or a lab room not much in between. "Well, this is nice." He said as Bade walked over to the right bunk and threw his things down.

Walking over to the kitchen, Degan had a small bag setting on the counter and opened it to reveal a whole host of different drinks. Pulling out some vodka, Degan opened it and took a swig before offering it to Bade, "Want some?"
BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader

I bet it will Tsu. I have never had new furniture before. so this is going to be a treat." She tore her way through the ice cream that they got along with grabbing a seat and taking a look at the new stuff that Jawz got along with her tossing off her old torn up boots and replacing them with a fresh pair. She spent her entire income she had until the payday. But the girl didn't give a damn. She deserved it. She wanted to buy herself nice things for once. She never experienced a place this beautiful apart from where she lived and on space she never got to see anything outside the god forsaken desert.

Cosmosis Cosmosis

Bade admired the room but was kind of... Empty. Bade knew immediately some well placed furniture would make it a bit more homely. When Degan offered him a drink, he smiled.

"Nawh mate." Bade said. "I'm good. Don't worry I don't judge you."

He pulled out a can of soda from his smaller pack. The soda would be refreshing and well earned after a long life in a broken desert. He looked back at Degan. And grinned.

"I'm a sucker for a good pop." he mused. "However, I do have a bit of that when it's celebratory."

Killorkiller Killorkiller

Tsukimi Kurēn
The two girls had been walking for awhile and had made it back inside. "I'll pay for stuff more. I have a..." The other word for more. what was it again? "I have a surp-plus of money i know i wont need. Don't worry. I get payed a lot for my medical work." Tsu blushed a bit as they walked towards their room in the building complex. Even though they were indoors, she still felt like they were being pursued by someone.

"If you want, ask me some questions. I don't mind if you do." In truth, Tsukimi wanted the woman to ask things. Anything to get her mind off the mysterious ghost-like intruder she couldn't shake off. Were they real or was she getting sick? It didn't matter. All that did was making sure Jawz didn't get angry or sad and making it back to their apartment.

Marka stared out the window for a bit till she would hear a beep from her PDA, raising her wrist and pressing her wrist a image would pop up, a message, It was a picture of three men and two woman in a line waving at the camera and behind them different types of strike suits, one look like it could take on a bullet train head on, one look thin as paper but surely was one fast lady,etc. Written under the picture was "Come back soon!" in Russian. Marka smiled as it was her squad mates from her squadron in HL, great times they had that is for sure, she raised her arm towards the window and the PDA would take a picture of the view of the valley town, placing her finger on the screen she wrote "I will, but you still owe me that impact landing you promised guys!" and with a smile she send the message to them. With a sigh she would place all her stuff in order and unpack as soon after,walking out of the room and making her way down she wondered something. Was she permanently part of the Crimson Canines or would she return back to her division in the future? they where not so clear but its a question she would like to have answer to.

"well...lets see...seems i am not roomed with some one for now,Maybe i can- Nhaaa don't think Joshua would fly here again just to bring bits of metal, then again...i still need my aviator suit installments by tomorrow so maybe he can-" Raising her wrist in to view she would write a quick message towards Joshua, the pilot who is responsible of shipments monthly to her as HL will be the only person supplying her equipment and tomorrow will be her last pies of her fight suit so maybe he can send those with her collection "Joshua can ya do me a favor? when you are sending my suit set tomorrow please bring my collection with it can ya? it's kinda dull over here and empty" with the press of send she would continue her walk looked around the base, it was temporary as she knew so this wont be there final sexy HQ, she was rather free now compared back in HL where all she did was be in strict rules and felt weird...

She saw what seem few men and woman jogging around and honestly being sit on a seat all day and in a cockpit getting motion sickness sometimes was a hustle, might as well get in shape and plus Marka make sure to be comfy as she left her Uniform in HER room...and was wearing a tank top to let go of that itchy celebration uniform she came here, before she left HL she was honored and blablabla, Celebration stuff. She felt tomorrow would be the best time to bother- i mean get to know others as she walk out of the building few seem busy going to there rooms and such like she did, with a smile and taking a deep breath of this whole new world she was in. She went and jogged with the folks! honestly it was more "active" here, she loved it!

(sorry for lack of interactions! been getting my footing but seeing tomorrow we will start a mission i will make sure to bother- i mean interact with others!)

Viktor turned around to a voice he hadn't heard in years, "If it isn't my fellow heavy in arms. How are you Connor?"

Viktor hasn't seen Connor since the disbanding of the Canines. Although they were a littler bit rivals they were still brothers.

"How long has it been? Ten years?" He said looking at Connor. Viktor was a bit younger than Connor, but they still looked the same age
Soviet Panda Soviet Panda

Cosmosis Cosmosis
Jawz turned to the girl when she made her compliments. The girl was odd. Honestly not even close to the same personality or even someone Jawz would have been friends with to begin with. Whatever. The girl wasn't to good at making friends. She had a....bite to her persay. and no pun intended.
"Look its fine. I can handle myself okay?" Jawz stammered in a slightly crushing tone. The girl wanted her to question her about her. Questions? No thank you. Jawz would find out more with time coming. "No questions. I know enough dude." She replied.

---

intergalactic_meeting_by_siamon89-d39t9dw.jpg

-Meeting Hall-
-Time: 0900-

The Canines were all assembled in a small division of a combination of some of the veterans including Alerius, Connor, and Viktor. Along with them were some of the new recruits such as Tsu, Ace of Spades, Queen of Hearts and the other fresh recruits. Grey, Jawz, and the others from the freedom fighters were at the meeting hall. They were all ordered to report to the main meeting hall at the main warehouse where the canines begun to reassemble. N along with his subsidaries which included a lab tech based woman and a main in all black who wore a odd looking military hat took the stage. It was the whole group in the room.

"Well for starters. I hope you all are becoming acquainted with each other. I also hope that you find your new barracks rather inviting. They wont be for everyone keep in mind. Now this being said why I assembled you all here."

The girl in the white lab coat initiated the massive holographic projection that displayed a map of Britannia. along with a few popups of several satellite pictures. "If you look here there has been an extremely high activity of energy use in this region. Only 5 miles out from the massive city of Britannia. Now although this could be a power plant if you zoom in here it will show us that this is not on the surface." He paused. "Its underground. "Now for something like this to put out this much power we have no reason or suspicion to assume it would be something that the Britannia faction would be going against us with. However. we sent in a scout drone and discovered that this land is more than likely home to a subterranean nuclear reactor that is still breaking down from many years ago. Although the technology is primitive compared to what we have now it still could source as their power supply for the faction." He licked his lips and had the military man in all black take the stage before addressing himself as one of the general.
"Where we are getting at is we think they are created nuclear weapons. Which are currently banned in all factions due to the peace treaty all the factions have. This combined with the military experiments and the DNA of Britannia soldiers we have been finding in our faction territory. WE have extreme suspicion they are experimenting on humans for an army. Along with arming themselves with nuclear weapons on their turf for an attack. Convenience would no longer be the case here."

The woman in the white coat then interrupted. "With our DNA samples and the fact that the old facility we found was husked out. We assume they are currently being successful. This and the one you guys were attacked in who were at the Manchine rocky outcrop region. Not only did you destroy it. But now they know someone is on to them. More than likely as far as they know some of the local bandits were just snooping around."

N took the stage again. "Your mission, Missions. You will be going out to the sight we have mapped on the GPS. However we will be dropping you guys on the sight 10 miles from the location. It will be a walk from there it will be a walk for you guys. You will be located over 250 miles from the Britannia territory. From arriving you must all not be detected until you are able to collect enough data from your helmet cams to prove what we are dealing with. From here you must leave without being detected. Any combat could set off the nuclear site. Find out the information. Get out. Plain and simple. Now this being said we will be giving you rendezvous coordinates once you get the information we requested. Any hostiles you can take out without alerting anyone is ok too."

"you guys are officially part of the subsquad Silver Wolf. Our powerhouse division of the Crimson Canines." He shut off the hologram and the other 2 people left the room up stage. He finished his last comment before dismissing the group. "You guys leave in one hour."

Cosmosis Cosmosis
InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Cosmosis Cosmosis Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall Pavan Pavan Samurai Jay Samurai Jay Yonsisac Yonsisac

"Give or take." Connor said to Viktor, a smile just managing to hide behind his beard as he threw his stuff on a bed. "I get this one, you get that one. Good? Switch?" He asked, not really caring which bed he got and moving his stuff if he had to. "Lucky us we get this nice room instead of having to share with eighteen other guys that don't shower. Personally I'd like it if I wasn't paired up with your ugly mug, but beggars can't be choosers." And with that, the smile was finally shown. God that was a stupid joke, it sounded like one his dad would make. Oh no, he's becoming like his dad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connor sat in the briefing room, arms crossed, two of the chair legs off the ground as he leaned back. Goodie, a sneaking mission. And here he was, with equipment meant for punching things until they either stopped moving or fell apart. It was hard enough to sneak around in just is frame, but throwing his chimera and it's ammo into the equation? Forget it, he'd be more useful making sure their escape route was secured. But apparently he was good enough, otherwise he wouldn't be here. So he'll trust N's decision on this one, for now.

Spades and queen nod and walk over grabbing there folders before seeing there start times and quickly rush out of the room. Spades decides against carrying many explosives this time around and insted carries throwing weapons and he switches out the halo-pilot for a the cloaking device. Queen simply grabs some kuni and throwing stars... The normal and some explosives just incase shit hits the fan. Both siblings quickly begin heading for the drop ship.

Degan only half listened to the briefing, instead choosing to focus his attention on a rather sexy looking lieutenant that was present. She was standing off to the left of the main stage, it was not like Degan was going to do anything about it, but there was no harm in just looking. Besides he did not need more trouble, after all he was shocked that the Canines even let him join based on his background.

Taking out a small flask filled some alcohol that he had forgotten the name of he took a swig and then put it away, "Well then, lets get going." He said to Bade.
BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader

Alerius sat back in his seat. He was decked out in his scout gear. He'd made the transition official with his higher ups And even had support from his R&D team back in the United States Army. Not that they could help in combat. But it always helped to be kept apprised of the latest and greatest Tech coming out of the labs. As the Briefing carried on he started to zone out. Catching only the important bits as he remembered just how upset his wife had been. But his marriage was more stable than that. So he'd be fine.

He'd glance about the room. Looking at all of his comrades, both new and old and gave a light sigh. " What have I gotten myself into?" He thought to himself with out letting the thought show on his face. He was stoic as it got for the moment. He didn't really 'trust' these new commanding officers. Sure he got to keep his rank but how much was really the same? From what he could tell. Very little, to him they felt more like a small platoon rather than an actual well funded and imposing force to be reckoned with. Ten years was a long time though, he'd see first hand how this was going to play out. For now though, he'd simply follow orders and get shit done. He was A canine through and through, part of the old school. The battered Crimson Canine logo on his Slepnir said as much.

This briefing took an immediate turn for what he considered to be the worst when it was revealed exactly what they were to be doing. All without mechs, he could do it without much problem. He may have lost a step with his age but he was still a formidable warrior. But he was also a pilot, he hated the idea of going anywhere without his mech. The first mission where they killed that damn scorpion was on foot, and now this. These on foot only missions never went to plan. His displeasure was clear on his face, but he didn't vocalize it. He'd just have to deal with it as he always did.

Bade smiled. Though sneaky wasn't his strong point he could manage. And if things went aerie, Bade's suit allowed him to distract others as well as pound the crap out of his enemies. Not to mention his dual-mode assault rifle. And if needed... His Ghost Program hacking H.U.D. He fidgeted, waiting for the the signal to get the heck out. He wanted to get out and get into action. Bade always had an itch for adventure. As the brief came to a close Bade breathed, "Finally." speaking his mind. He turned to Degan as he took a swig of the beverage. Bade chuckled.

"Let's gear up and get moving." Bade agreed. He stood and briskly walked to get going.

Killorkiller Killorkiller

The crew was in a cargo flyer. The machine buzzed through the air on their way to the drop point far from the coordinates. The group felt the heat in the ship as the occasional brisk of wind would flutter into the ship from the circulation vents to keep everyone from sweating themselves to death. Grey and Jawz were conversing about the situation. She wasn't to thrilled to be scowering the jungle and forest just to see if the assumptions were correct. This being said Grey tugged his new assault rifle and held it close. The group was bumping around the cabin from the turbulence they would hit sometimes. The flight was feeling like it lasted a long however after some napping later the were alerted to make the jump.

The group made their descent from the copter on drop cables and unlatched once they landed in the small clearing in the woods. Grey glanced over to Bade and Alerius. "Guess we gotta get going now right?" He said some what optimistic. But in reality he was actually a bit nervous.

As they made their way to cover the coordinates to go to popped on their HUDS inside their helmets. They all shifted glances follow by their mission targets.

1)Make it to the nuclear plant undetected
2)grab proof of britania soldiers or henchmen behind the operation.
3)confirm what they are planning.
4)reach the rendezvous point. no matter what cost.

Cosmosis Cosmosis
InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Cosmosis Cosmosis Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall Pavan Pavan Samurai Jay Samurai Jay Yonsisac Yonsisac

Last edited:
Spades and queen quickly get onto the ground and cloak, and head into the underbrush just incase the squad was seen and they would have to support.

Bade loved the new H.U.D set up. His old H.U.D. ran on an OS that was clunky and slow and it only kept getting worse. This new H.U.D. was fast and smooth. Bade loved the way you could swap the color of the glowing toolbar on his. A feature he had asked for.
As they neared their drop off point, Bade hopped off the ship while it was still about 7 feet above the ground. He wanted to test the suspension of his suit. As Bade's feet collided with hard ground with a small thud. His suspension absorbed the full impact. Bade loved it.

tammynorthland tammynorthland Cosmosis Cosmosis
InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller Cosmosis Cosmosis Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall Pavan Pavan Samurai Jay Samurai Jay Yonsisac Yonsisac

Even the decent via drop cable was nerve wracking for Connor, because in the end he was still jumping out of a perfectly good flying thing that was a fair distance off the ground. But he swallowed his fear and did it, and soon enough he was on the ground and unhitching from the drop cable. He was in the same gear he had warn ten years ago, well, the same make and model. He was old school like that, but old school worked just as well and was made to last longer as this new aged stuff. And form fitting suits were not for him, leave some things up for the imagination.

Rushing to the foliage, and cover, Connor got behind a tree and radioed in. "So what's the plan for the big guns. We can't exactly be quite as easy as everyone else."

Spades chuckles when he hears connor over the radio. "Thats why I left most of my explosives at home for some throwing knives and grabbed a stealth kit, you got to adapt to the missions and the new tech that comes along."
He is currently crouched in a fern the only sign he is there is the slight outline of a body and some bent leaves.

Queen has climed a tree and is sitting in the branches providing a but of overwatch.

"If you want me to accidentally hit you with one of those knives, then sure, I'd love to trade in my mmg for them." Connor retorted. The truth was, his hands were to big to comfortably, and safely, grip the smaller guns. And he wouldn't be as accurate firing with the different sights, he had gotten used to the mmg, he was stuck with it for now. Maybe he'd learn how to fire one of those dinkie guns when they got back, or have one custom made to fit him. "Or maybe I can get a gun so big, that I'd be to far away for them to hear me." he mumbled into the radio, forgetting that it was still on, just like he used to do 10 years ago.

Alerius just stepped off the copter once the rest were down. He let his impact dampeners take the fall, landing with a light thud and a gentle hiss he made his way to the foliage. His Chameleon cloak shimmering to take on the appearance of the nearby surroundings. While he was moving the ripple was rather clear but once he was completely still he almost vanished. He too was in pretty much the same gear as Ten years ago, even had the same swords and revolver. The cloak was new and that was about it.

" Hey Connor your Mic is still on. Still haven't broken that habit?" He said teasingly as he settled into the brush and pulled up a highly detailed map of the area. " Alright ladies and gents, I'll be the guide here on this mission and get us where we need to go as safely as possible. We may need to take some.. detours to avoid particularly dangerous spots in the ten miles between here and our objective.. Questions?"

tammynorthland tammynorthland Cosmosis Cosmosis InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller Samurai Jay Samurai Jay Yonsisac Yonsisac

The group was all landed as the bird took off. They were now on their own from the crew. Grey was a bit nervous. He never did something of the sort in his life. He never operated in a military group before. In fact he generally was up to things that weren't necessarily ...."legal" like killing people outside the works of the law. Much like a mercenary group. He always kept his crew close though. Just like he now would have to with the Silver Wolf. He was ready though.

The group made their way into the brush. But the first most important thing was that they had someone make a quick over-watch of the region. Queen was way to quick to act the girls skills at ascending the tree were incredible. They made their way into the forest after she took a HUD scan of the area she was able to see. Unfortunately the region didn't have any major landmarks or anything to indicate threats nor could they see even where they were going. Their best bet was to rely on the coordinate HUD navigation that they had setup prior to the mission.

They made their way through the forest region it was beginning to get more dense and they were getting whipped by branch after branch. "God dammit what the fuck Alerius was it this shiity 10 years ago?" Grey asked finally having enough. He generally wasn't that irritated but it was getting a bit excessive. He finally made his way over to a small clearing as the others were catching up. "Fuck this, I would rather be in the shop. Now why couldn't we take our brand new fresh mechs again?"

Jawz made her way out of the bushes. "Because that would be to easy and nothing in life can ever be easy asshole." She turned to Queen. "Anything you wanted us to look out for that you saw from the tree we may be getting close to?"

Cosmosis Cosmosis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back