Crimson Canines (10x)

Bade was holding his old Ipod, something was like a relic to him.
"Oops, Sorry." Bade said smiling. "Didn't see you there, Grey. Hey. Wassup?"

Bade had just been in his quarters and left to look around. He had barely started when he ran into Grey, one of the fighters he battled alongside. Bade wasn't doing anything so he figured he would have time to talk. That's when Bade saw Spades.

"Well, I'd say it's pretty neat." he said, talking to Spades. His attention was split only for a second before it fell back onto Grey.

InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling
Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller Cosmosis Cosmosis
Samurai Jay Samurai Jay

Grey and Bade coincided as they engaged in conversation. The group was still all getting accustomed to the environment and wanted to make sure that they got everything situated before any mission took place. Grey gave a slight smile. "Just got all wrapped up at the biosuit bay. They linked me up with some cool armor and although it isnt exactly comfortable, meaning it kinda feels like my natural skin. I would say its pretty situated." He said referring to how the Nanoskin suits adapt to the body that it was built for and wears it.

There were others in the bay. Ace of Spades another recruit who was believed to be fresh out of bootcamp made the appearance. Grey listened to Bades answer which wasnt to special before replying himself. "What sector are you in by the way if your in this region of the bays?" ( Samurai Jay Samurai Jay you currently do not know which sector(division) you are in yet)

Cosmosis Cosmosis
InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Cosmosis Cosmosis @Abdel featherfall Pavan Pavan Samurai Jay Samurai Jay Yonsisac Yonsisac

Ikari Shio
Ikari sighed, his breath steady as it blew out from his mouth. Boot camp hadn't been too much for the young adult besides having to take orders from someone screaming at him for no reason other then to attempt to break his mind. It hadn't worked and yet, he couldn't help but remember the looks others gave him. Not that it fully mattered but it was a bit irritating. Ikari was calm and seemed to blank and they hated it. His name translated didn't help him either. "Anger The Tide... I Pity on those who judge." The man snorted. They'd call him Shio unless he gave them permission or they wouldn't like him one bit. Hell. He'd probably be kicked out for 'Attacking a friend or comrade' and then he'd walk out giving a reason to actually get rid of him.

Cracking his neck, then knuckles, Ikari looked around as he walked. It was indeed his first time in the military but it felt like he'd been here many times before. Had it been in dream or when he was younger? Shaking his head the man kept walking, not caring where he went or whom he passed until he heard "What sector are you in by the way if your in this region of the bays?"

Was he somewhere he wasn't supposed to be? Looking at the person who spoke, Shio knew they were older then he was and that the voice hadn't been directed at him. But the guy was curious so he put his thumbs in his jean's pockets and leaned against the wall to listen in a bit until he deemed it was time to go.

Tsukimi Kurēn
Tsukimi giggled happily as she thought of "Bunking" with someone else. 'I can't wait to find out who it'll be!' She thought while humming a song by BoA. 'I just hope they don't mind needles and books...' The woman told herself, shrugging the last thought off as she continued down the hall to the room she'd been assigned, bags following her with some noise as the wheels rotated, a dull thumping being heard as one lightly hit her as she stepped. Once reaching the right number (Albeit after a few mistakes. English still got her sometimes) Tsu gingerly knocked on the door to see if anyone was in the room already, a small "H-hello?" Escaping her nervous lips.
tammynorthland tammynorthland BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader

"I know right?" Bade said at the mention of the suits. "Mine pretty much stayed the same. Just with some hydraulic replacements. Oh and it's paint job."

Bade thought his knew suit was also a bit more smoother. It ran faster then his old 'clanker' did, but was still somewhat slow. It didn't matter. Bade loved being the 'heavy-hitter' of the team.

"I may be able to keep up with you guys this time." he joked.

Bade listened as Grey shot another question at Spades. Spades did seem to just come out of know where, but Bade could tell he was just a rookie. Bade had been there and knew how it felt. Sometimes he still did. It's a side effect of being young probably.

tammynorthland tammynorthland Samurai Jay Samurai Jay

Spades chuckles and points out a nearby bay his robotic voice comeing across with very little emotion this time. "Currently I'm not assigned to any sector but there keeping my mech over there alongside most of my tools. But anyway me and my sister just saw some of the people who were recruited from outside the normal military and just decided to drop by and ask for a little spar or fight, after all I would hate for anyone to get rusty while on base. Besides it will help us get a look at how people from the outside fight, after all I just finished my 2nd boot camp back to back since we were recruited right from basic boot to the canines."

Nearby on top of some crates queen is sitting on there is the slightest outline of a person before suddenly with a flicker she appears her voice modifier make it slightly higher pitched then spades. "I would pay to watch a match up like that. Anyway sorry for my bothers rudeness, in Valerie but my nick name is queen of diamonds, thats Jay my brother, also known as the 10 of spades. I have to say the files on you two are very interesting"
BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Cosmosis Cosmosis tammynorthland tammynorthland

Degan had a hell of a time with the Canines. They kept poking and prodding him to find out what was up with his prosthetic forcing him to shoo them away like a pack of scavengers. Making quick moves, Degan was able to make his escape by heading into the mech bay.

It was a sight to behold for sure. Each mech given its own spot with mechanics works, Degan let the sound of the place wash over him as stood there like an idiot. Realizing he was looking like a dumb ass, he moved quickly to his mech, the predator is what it had been called.

Turning away from his mech Degan saw a group of people some of who he recognized such as Grey. Making his way over to them he also noticed there where some that he did not know.

"Hey ya Grey, Bade, im sorry i dont know the rest of you." He said with a small smile on his face while he unknowingly started to rub his forearm.
tammynorthland tammynorthland BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Cosmosis Cosmosis Samurai Jay Samurai Jay

Grey scratched his chin at the reply. He shot a glance over to the mech, then back at Spades. Then off to the mech spades operated again. "I see. WELL! Its always good to have a recruit like myself whose good with a machine. The names Grey. Newest recruit like you said to the Crimson Canines. We have to learn the rest of all protocols and commands but otherwise I would hope our combat is superb." He spoke politely and kind with his voice caressing the air around the group that begun to grow a bit quicker. Grey took notice at Bade and how he made his joke after his second comment and after the man named Degan approached after catching the glimpse. "Degan, good to see you again. How did the nanosuit feel?" He said followed with a slightly awkward chuckle. Grey made his introductions for him right after about the 10 of Spades and the queen of diamonds. There after allowing him time to react to his previous comment.

rendering_l.jpg

The Barracks they would be staying at were based from a condo complex that just got finished the government bought out to house a majority of the first Canines. Considering they would be expanding soon the first to join got to benefit the special benefits attached with joining so early like having a nice complex to be stationed at off the back.

447637af13ffa6166e12bbeb7f81d1cc.jpg

The rooms weren't bad either. They were all filled with a living room a full kitchen which the military converted over the last two months to be a weapons quarters for all military personal to keep their suits and equipment for when they must report for duty along with a bathroom and 2 small beds. Although once the paychecks roll in the Canines were more than welcome to do what they wish with the housing as long as they did not tear down walls. The groups would all have a mandatory room mate as well.

Cosmosis Cosmosis
InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Cosmosis Cosmosis Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall Pavan Pavan Samurai Jay Samurai Jay Yonsisac Yonsisac

(everyone is in charge of picking their roommates. I dont care how but males with males and females with females. still some strict side to the canines despite our special treatment of barracks for all being privates.)

Jawz finished unpacking her gear that was shipped over from the Manchine desert which mainly consisted of her gadgets she used to have when she was in the freedom fighters who was now all up to Gears to be in charge of. And her clothes. lots and lots of clothes. See Jawz had a little secret. She was all hard and tough on the outside but she loved her clothes and shoes on the inside and often felt like she hoarded more than she really had the cahnce to wear but now living in the great city of Lysaur Valley she would be able to explore on her days off in the service and hangout in her clothes like a girl on vacation. To her this was an oppurtunity to travel for free. See the world for free. but make a difference while doing it.

The Door made a slight creak considering how knew it was as she was in the middle of changing and jumped. "Who the fuck is that!? Havent you heard to knock first?!" She yelled at the figure making a soft spoken "hello." Cosmosis Cosmosis

Jawz finished unpacking her gear that was shipped over from the Manchine desert which mainly consisted of her gadgets she used to have when she was in the freedom fighters who was now all up to Gears to be in charge of. And her clothes. lots and lots of clothes. See Jawz had a little secret. She was all hard and tough on the outside but she loved her clothes and shoes on the inside and often felt like she hoarded more than she really had the chance to wear but now living in the great city of Lysaur Valley she would be able to explore on her days off in the service and hangout in her clothes like a girl on vacation. To her this was an opportunity to travel for free. See the world for free. but make a difference while doing it.

The Door made a slight creak considering how knew it was as she was in the middle of changing and jumped. "Who the fuck is that!? Havent you heard to knock first?!" She yelled at the figure making a soft spoken "hello." Cosmosis Cosmosis
Tsukimi Kurēn
Tsukimi let a squeak escape her lips someone responded, obviously angry. "I-I'm sorry miss!" The girl said quickly. "I didn't expect anyone to be in the room yet..." Tsu said truthfully. "I mean, I can wait out here if you're busy ma'am." Actually Tsu couldn't really do that. She had to set up her mini-lab and get a few samples of her new room-mate's hair and find out her blood type, let alone see her to find out a bit more. Now, most people cant really see many things about someone at first glance but at times, Tsu could if she actually thought to. But after that, the poor girl wasn't sure she should even approach the other to avoid upsetting her further.

Gripping the few bags in her hands and the strings attached to others, Tsukimi bit her lip in nervousness. Already the medic had gotten off the wrong foot with someone. To make it worse, it was with the person she'd be rooming with! Shifting her weight from one leg to the other The woman waited worriedly for the other woman's words, hoping they didn't become contaminated with malice.

Cosmosis Cosmosis
Jawz grunted in frustration she was completely caught off guard but figured the voice seemed so innocent and calm regarding the situation. She must have been Tsu..... Tsu something. Jawz read the girl was a medic for the Crimson Canines. Apparently she was super proficient in medicine for her age. and on top of it the girl seemed to be a bit....perhaps softspoken? None the less Jawz replied. "No come on in, I am going to have to do some setup for my Nanosuit here soon and my equipment if you want to help." Jawz usually wasnt so nice. Nor was she really soft on people. She usually had a tendency to be a bit rough around the edges. But the girl seemed terrified. So she didnt wanna scare away her first new person she met. Especially someone she has to room with

Viktor had went to the biosuit bay had had a suit made for him. He had based it off of his old Crimson Canine suit, with a few minor differences. He had added more armor, and a new helmet design. He had also specially requested that the original Crimson Canine logo be put on the shoulder. He also had heavy tungsten plated kevlar armor with tungsten wire stitching for maximum bullet absorption, aswell as a loose fitting bodysuit. After, he had looked in the mirror thought about his time as a private in the Canines.

Soon after he made his way to his room. He thought that he would get his own room because of him serving beforehand but he was wrong. He knocked on the door and entered, "Hello? Anyone home?" As he walked in he looked around. "This place is pretty nice."

Connor piloted his mech back into the hanger, having gone on a brief exercise. The mech itself was practically a relic compared to everyone else's, but it still worked, and better then some. In fact, everything about Connor's equipment told of an age gone. Back when he first joined the Crimson Canines, the equipment had been top of the line. But a lot changes in ten years. Technology marches forward, becoming more and more complicated and useful at the same time. However, there were a few things these artifacts could do that the new ones couldn't. Like, for example, he was willing to bet that he could stand out in the middle of a crossfire while holding a car above his head a lot longer then anyone else. But he really didn't want to put that to the test.

After successfully docking the mech in the hanger, he opens the hatch and dismounts, waves to everyone gathered, informs the engineers of anything that felt off, and left to check out his new room. He got a fancy one, a perk for being one of the first to join the reformed Canines. However, he'd be bunking with someone. And as he walked up to the door of his room, he wondered who it was. "Hello, Viktor. Looks like we're rooming together." Well, that answered that question. Viktor, a former member of the Canines like him. Well, it sort of made sense. They knew each other, so they weren't as likely to kill each other within the first week.

Tsukimi Kurēn
Tsukimi Took a deep breath and exhaled as she opened the door to what she expected to only be a room but... It wasn't. Blinking a few times, Tsu giggled a bit. "I actually have some room to do my own tests in peace now!" The girl said, eyes beaming as she stepped inside with her bags until she remembered the other girl was somewhere in the high-end apartment like place, bags halting as some remained a bit outside the doorway.

Scanning the room a bit she located the person. Beach blonde-hair but a little bit darker reaching down past her shoulders but not to the center of her back. Shorts on, with a shirt by the bed she was at. Her chest was bigger then poor Tsu's as she claimed to be a C, but was technically still a B. Her roommate seemed to have a D cup and from the way she stood, her back wasn't dying from it.

The room had a kitchen, another bed and two desks along with computers. The kitchen counter was empty but the wall showed electrical sockets for appliances to be plugged in. Tsukimi made her way in fully now, trying not to stare at the other girl. She looked trained. 'She must have seen a lot already but she doesn't even look thirty!' The medic said to herself in the confines of her own mind.

"I-I'm Tsukimi Kurēn. It means Moon viewing Crane in English." Tsu said softly as her steps halted by the other bed. Letting go of the numerous straps and setting some bags on the bed she sneezed twice in a row adorably, before rubbing her nose. "I'm sorry miss. I hope i'm not a bother to you. I'll need to set my stuff up soon to preserve my... specimens...." Poor Tsukimi felt awkward. The new person had seemed to have been through a lot and here she was not really knowing what to say, her face a bit red in embarrassment that seemed redder due to her paleness. That's when she looked at her knees when she sat down beside her bags on the bed's end, hair covering her face as she squirmed a little, obviously uncomfortable or maybe she was ready to get her stuff set up. Either way, Tsu was not going to move until the woman spoke or left the room. whichever came first.
tammynorthland tammynorthland

Jawz was listening to the girl as she was almost what seemed to be scanning her body. She made contact with the girls legs then hips, followed by breast and facial features. Jawz may have been known as a hard head but her eye was relatively keen. Especially through a sight. However ironically enough long distance shots were something Jawz did not excel at in any way. They girls combat she preferred was mid range and close range fast tackle quick shooting. She was always known in the fighters for tossing around SMGs and assault weapons like a toy and blasting apart the Cannement and desert creatures.

The girl started moving again she was listening the girls name..... "Tsukimi..." She quoted back to the girl. The girl then toseed her weapon case from her military Arsenal room the Canines had where they linked all their soldiers up with their gear that they would be required to have on them before reporting for duty. She hit a fingerprint detecting scanner and the case hissed releasing the air locks as it openned up.

fY3Tc.png

"Ah, The HF Gruber. Tactical Assault rifle with a floe slight. The weight and clip change on this is perfect for my arm length and draw speed from port to shoulder aim." The girled drew up the rifle and begun showing quick draw demonstrations to herself but she was fully aware of Tsukimi being in the room. She then transformed the weapon into its alterior for then broke it apart into twin blades.

379c56d30e89eb175cdf39fe730cc27c.jpg

The blades filled the chambers with glowing blue light. As beautiful as it was it actually was a laser tempered blade which assisted in the cutting process. She tossed a couple practice strikes then flicked the switches and pressed them together as they wooshed back into the rifles form and finally the FLOE sight seemed to life again. Signifying the weapon was ready for combat.

She glanced over at the girl as this occurred over the last 30 seconds. A name like Tsukimi...... Her fucking name struck fear in people..... 'Jawz' Her lips made a mental movement as she couldnt quite say her name out loud. Her parents were never in her life. Of course. Typical.... People hear the cliche story all the time. But for her she was born and cared for on the mothership and her parents actually abandonned her. She was old enough to remember the great war at 15 and recalled her first days getting sent down to the machine city and desert. Her family really wasnt a part of her life either only her grandmother who raised her until she was old enough for school and passed away. She wasnt huffy and puffy over it though. She was strong because of it. The school cared for her and the school on the mothership was nice and raised her throughout until she was 15 where because of her poverty life she was sent down. But through it all.....She never had a name. She named herself even during school as soon she was old enough. She chuckled to herself lost in her own thoughts as another 15 seconds of memories went by.

She glanced up. "Jawz..... Nah. Feel free to make yourself at home. Despite the name I wont bite."

Cosmosis Cosmosis

Tsukimi Kurēn
Tsu's heart skipped as the woman took out a gun and then turned it into two swords before putting it away. "J-Jawz..." Tsukimi let it escape her lips. Out of everyone to room with, they gave her a hardened girl with the nickname Jawz. Standing, The girl grabbed a few bags and went towards some plugs, setting the bags down, opening one to reveal a Centrifuge which she plugged in. Another bag was opened and the wrap was obviously a harness. Rolling it out revealed syringes of varying sizes and a pack of alcohol wipes. A square suitcase was opened to show a mini-fridge that once lifted up, glass could be heard hitting each other.

"Alright... My centri is working." The girl told herself aloud as she slipped on a labcoat and put on gloves then checked the mini fridge's contents, head dissapearing momentarily. "Good. Nothing's broken! That's a relife. Now... Now for my slides and microscopes." She squealed a bit and grabbed them from the pile of bags, setting the case of samples in a cupboard which she locked after looking at some of the samples. Her microscope lenses on some of her high grade ones needed their knobs adjusted and the lenses cleaned but otherwise she was done. Standing up Tsu wiped her forehead. "That took a little bit longer then i thought." It had taken a little bit around 13 minutes to set up some of her most important things but for now she could relax. Her clothes could wait until later. Tossing the gloves away and slipping the lab coat off, The medic picked up the empty bags and stored some in each other before moving a bag off the bed and laid on her back with a exaggerated sigh before remembering Jawz.

"I-I'm sorry Miss Jawz!" The girl said, sitting up to face the older woman. "I just zoned out without thinking. I honestly didn't mean to forget you." Tsukimi giggled a bit before she offered a slight smile towards her roommate as an apology. "If you don't mind me asking, is there anything you want me to do? I don't mind helping with something or i could cook something for us right now if you're hungry. Anything you'd want in particular?"

Jawz watched as the girl begun taking her time putting together her lab equipment on the counter along with moving her new stuff into the room just as Jawz restarted at doing the same. She went into her tiny room which had one bed and a small dresser and tossed her clothes from her pack into them. SHe didnt have much. Money wasnt something she was made of and the shopping choices in her hometown werent to amazing either. She made her way back out and heard the girl speak again. She was way to kind, so innocent. More importantly why would she have joined the Crimson Canines if she was this .....FRAIL??!! The girl scoffed and made her way to the fridge which was empty. she slammed it making a thud. "It would be easy to make food if we had food!" She growled at the fridge. She pursed her lips and tried to be a bit more calm about it. Considering she just came off a bit harsh but wasnt mad at the girl. "Dont bother with miss. Its just Jawz alrighty?" She said trying to be nicer than she could. A girl like this was going to have a hard time dealing with Jawz. From her current knowledge she didnt know which squad she would be in either.

The girl kicked back and sat on the carpet as the couch didnt seem to fittin for her mood at the time. "Fucking A. We dont even have a couch.... I guess they didnt care to much for the extras. "

Cosmosis Cosmosis

Spades and queen look at the people assembled before them and chuckle before queen speaks up. "So anyway how did you guys get into the program anyway we were only told the basic things and not the whole story.,

(Sorry that I vanished for a bit collage os a hitch)

Bade greeted Degan with a smile. "Hey Degan."

Bade spoke up to answer Queen's question. He was good at making stories short. At least he thought.

"Well, we were almost blasted to smithereens in what looked like some mad science lab. We were assigned to take out someone but stumbled upon something more sinister. Seriously. It freaked even me out." This wasn't hard to do, Bade just wanted to sound a little bit more cool due to the fact he childishly slammed his head against the cave wall. That was something he could have avoided. "Then the Canines picked us up and here we are."

Bade smiled. He felt he'd get a long with the majority of the rookies. That's when he remembered he'd be getting a room mate.

"Anyone know who I'm bunking with?" he asked. He forgot to read the room list like he was suppose to. Again.
Samurai Jay Samurai Jay tammynorthland tammynorthland Killorkiller Killorkiller

Degan was very impressed by all the work the Canines had been doing. He had even wanted to a Canine for sometime, but that was before he had his accidents. Now he was something much more than any other soldier, with his "special" additions.

"Glad to see you Bade." Degan said with a smile as he clapped Bade on the shoulder in a friendly embrace. "I dont remember who i'm rooming with, but i have a copy of the roster here." Degan said as he pulled out a copy of the roster.
"Hey, looks like your with me Bade. Come on, lets go check out our room." Degan said showing Bade the roster.
BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader

(sorry of this post KINDA long, was gone for sometimes and wanted to keep up so here it is! if ya no wanna read much just keep to the end! no interactions where done for now so i could make it much more simple and MAYBE settle my self better as i re-read post and get to know this all again! and tell me if anythings is wrong for me to fix)

Planes flew over her head, leaving trails as they went through the blazing sky. Marka sat on a Green crate right beside the runway of the airfield, all she was wearing was a light blue uniform, her light blue beret with the small three "triangles" (symbolizing planes) in a V formation and the words "causa percutiens" right under them. It was the HL's Ceremonial uniform, she was brought here but empty handed...for now as today after getting boot camp again and doing all her work, was estimated her "Goodies" would arrive. High land was very strict and "Denied" any items, clothing or mech be supplied to her but only they could, she dint know why but surely some..um..she really dint know why at all. "Come on! I been sitting here already hours! they said it would be soon" Marka insulted as she stood up and look up towards the sky, left and right, wondering where was the dam plane. After a few minutes her wrist PDA would beep multiple times as raising her sleeve would get a live feed. "Marka? oh you still there, sorry for the delay we had some trouble loading your-"
"Look i REALLY don't mind right now just PLEASE get here soon! if it rains and my clothes gets wet YOU will clean it...."
"The hell got in to you? dam...you are angry sorry, but look up we are here"
She shut off the PDA and looked to the left and saw a large Cargo plane slowing down to land on the runway, With a exited yelp and getting up she would raised both her hands and wave them at the large plane as she hopped up and down excitedly.

"Finally! Alright where is he..."
"Chill out! we JUST landed give us like a second to settle"
Marka followed the pilot of the Cargo plane as the ramp on the back began to lower and three men walked out. Multiple soldiers from this Military installation where staying watch for obvious reasons, just making sure all is well. Inside the cargo plane was a large thing covered by a black tarp as it was surely her mech, the three men brought some bags with normal clothing and her aviation suit, a locked case that had a HL Portable sub machine gun and the other with multiple Stasis grenades a she always loved and as well blueprints so they could be made here if they yet did not have them , the other stuff where inside the mech but the three main things where given to her personally.
"Alright here is your stuff, the rest of your equipment is inside the mech, just to save space, if i am correct you already contacted them to save some space for you to park your Striker?"
"Duh, i mean a pilot without her plane is surely nothing"
The tarp mech was dragged out as the wheeled platform it was only could VERY easily hold it weights as Striker mechs where by far one of the lightest out there, raising a small part of the tarp Marka pulled it off revealing the red mech "Red hound". It was folded up in its flight form and weapons removed as they where brought here first as it would lighten the load. "I dint ask for the paint job....i love it!" Without hesitation she stood beside the cockpit and imputed a code on her wrist PDA and the hatch would pop open, jumping it and closing it,he would smile and would look back of the seat and see all the equipment she was given.
"Alright well we have to take off as we are needed somewhere else, remember, this is just a starting phase. We will inform you of any additions we can do to your mech...just don't scratch the paint its very new"
Without any hesitation, turning a few nobs and switches the folded red hound would unfold and stand tall, its arms where clearly missing as they where stored away in the bay. With all her stuff inside she walked the slender looking hunk of metal towards the mech bay, its thin pointy legs where rather silent compared to those heavy footed mechs but she felt out of place, having a frame lighter than most and well just overall odd design meant for flight. Parking it she would press them buttons and red hound would collapse on its self and fold right back up.
With a loving smile as she was just hooked to her new mech was of no other, she was a transfer unit from HL to here, they needed pilots and she was one them that could surely get the stick on mostly any plane and well her mech. As the cockpit open and she hop out she looked around and saw that on her side of the bay where her mech was parked, its arms where hold up by metal wires a few feet from the ground, walking behind the mech as it was collapse revealed those sexy quad High pressure jet thrust much closer view as the originals only had dual engines.

"Most beautiful beast i have seen...Ok focus! no time to waste just grab ya stuff!"
she said as grabbing her most important stuff as clothing and personal weapons and leaving the rest in the frame for later she would wake her way outside but notice some people in the bay, huh she was not familiar with how it work here but as far she can tell they where pilots if they where here, and speaking of such this place was rather "A dump" like Connors called it...but honestly its really good! maybe they where just giving underestimations about this place. But anyway she had to go to her room in the "barracks" so she could light up the load and THEN could talk to people.

As she reach the building it was kinda fancy! really good looking none the less, as she walked inside and up the stairs to the room number she was given. She open the door and sigh and saw heaven...finally some pace to call home, throwing her stuff on the bed she would look out of the window and admire the view...a whole new day...a whole new story to begin...and maybe not be called "Chair force" for once​

Tsukimi Kurēn
A slam. Then a growl and a soft thud. Obviously Jawz was angry. "Alright Jawz." Tsu started, feeling a bit weird to be starting with her first name immediately. "It seems you may not have thought that maybe funding the Crimson Canines was a bit hard so the gave us basic necessities or they thought we'd bring our own extras like a couch or love-seat." The medic said in a tone not many could manage to do. Shy and yet direct. "We may still be underfunded or the higher ups chose to wait until we arrived or could be behind schedule moving stuff in. Maybe we have a forum to fill out for our food or food stamps of sorts. I wouldn't know. What i do know is i rather you not be angry..."

Reaching into a bag, Tsukimi grabbed two bottles and with a grunt and a pop, she opened the bottles, mist pouring from both as the bubbles settled. Setting one next to the girl on the floor, The medic hurriedly retreated back to where she had previously been. "i-It's Ramune... A Japanese drink, Strawberry flavor for you as it may be new? I hope you'll like it Jawz." Tsu flashed a smile at her before taking a few sips from her Melon flavored Ramune, the glass marble clinking as Tsukimi stood it up after every sip.

upload_2017-5-8_19-45-53.jpegupload_2017-5-8_19-46-46.jpeg

Bade laughed as Degan pulled out the roster. Bade still had some - but not all - of his rookie habits.

"Why not?" Bade replied. He grabbed his things, took one last look at his "Custom Champion", and walked to there room.

Bade had been in many different rooms in his military life time and even his normal life time. He expected anything. As he pushed door open to the room, he eyes were met with a homely and peaceful room similar to that of a college room. It lacked extra furniture but had enough for them to use. Bade set his things on the left bunk.

Killorkiller Killorkiller

The girl glanced at the bottle before taking a sip. It was crisp. It was so refreshing it soaked Jawz lips with the cool sugary beverage. On top of it the marble inside which kept the seal it appeared clanked around. Usually the drinks nowadays were all served in recyclable containers. But this one didnt appear to be that way. But then again if it was from the Japanese faction then it would make sense they did things differently. Now this drink was what Jawz needed. SHe brushed off the bullshit of the housing arrangements and made herself comfortable on the ground. It wasnt a place she would be hanging out in often anyway.
"Where are you from Tsu?"

---
"Im not quite sure who I am rooming with. I believe the guy Spades was supposed to be rooming with me." Samurai Jay Samurai Jay
He was polite about it, kindred spirit. He dismissed himself and begun making his way around the room he was staying in setting up all his gear in the storage safes and nanosuit container that draped it upright before he hit the switch closing it up.

Cosmosis Cosmosis
InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Cosmosis Cosmosis Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall Pavan Pavan Samurai Jay Samurai Jay Yonsisac Yonsisac

The girl glanced at the bottle before taking a sip. It was crisp. It was so refreshing it soaked Jawz lips with the cool sugary beverage. On top of it the marble inside which kept the seal it appeared clanked around. Usually the drinks nowadays were all served in recyclable containers. But this one didnt appear to be that way. But then again if it was from the Japanese faction then it would make sense they did things differently. Now this drink was what Jawz needed. SHe brushed off the bullshit of the housing arrangements and made herself comfortable on the ground. It wasnt a place she would be hanging out in often anyway.
"Where are you from Tsu?"
Tsukimi Kurēn
"I'm from Japan originally. Bounced back and forth to give an require? Require medical data. I think i said that right." Tsu said. Though her drink wasn't cold it still tasted nice. Besides. Jawz seemed to have calmed down so it worked. "I got dismissed from studies and help to allow my skills to benifit injured in battle i guess." She shrugged. "I'd gain more statisticy data to maybe be less shy. In Japan it doesn't matter if i am what united states people call shy as long as i don't do that when working with what i do. But causal talk here is something i have to learn." Silence fell for a moment before Tsu asked "If i may know... Where do you come from Jawz? Was it from a lower class of people here? I don't normally encounter ones here named as such."

Spades begins to walk away from,the group. "Well then guys I got to go see my room and meet my roommate."

Grey saw the Ace of Spades make his way into the room. He didn't forget the name. How could he? It stuck out like a sore thumb. But this being said on top of it his shit still wasnt really unpacked. But he didn't care. He was not really gonna worry about it. He wanted to explore the city and take a look around the Lysaur valley which he still hasn't even scraped yet considering he was busy getting fitted with his suit and all the other shit he had to deal with mech wise and weapons.
Samurai Jay Samurai Jay

Cosmosis Cosmosis

The listened to Tsu as she begun to talk about where she was from and what she did. The girl was from the Japanese faction. Clearly. I mean apart from being Asian she also was striking resemblance of the style that the Japanese faction wore. The girl then brought up her origin. Where Jawz was from. "I spent about the last 10 years in the Manchine city. In the desert.....Hot as fuck....non bio-dome city..." She took a sip of her soda she was gifted from Tsu. "And yes. thugs, murderers, the poor. I was apart of all that." The girl yanked herself up and finished up the soda. She was kind of stand offish to the girl Tsu. "Going to town.. come with.." She said not really feeling warm enough to ask in case of rejection but knowing the girl was submissive enough to tag along for company.

Cosmosis Cosmosis
InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller @ BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Cosmosis Cosmosis @Abdel featherfall Pavan Pavan Samurai Jay Samurai Jay Yonsisac Yonsisac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back