Crimson Canines (10x)

Grey turned over to Bade while Jawz gave her little snarl which was actually a bit cute to see someone acting that way towards such a light situation. She tended to always play tough. Grey chuckled. "well none of this is....excactly going as planned to be honest...."

Jawz interupted. "Well we need to locate the tracking system and see if that guy that Gears tagged it on to is still here...Of course....unless you guys are starting to have second thoughts."

Gears and Grey began discussing for a bit while they had a couple second to let up.

Jawz spoke to Bade and Connor. "Honestly guys have you seen anything fucking like this?" She said under her breathe. It was new terrain to her. Something she had never seen before. However there had to be a reason behind it all
BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Soviet Panda Soviet Panda

InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader @The Broken Mind

Bade could tell Jaws was trying to be tough through this 'little setback'. It wasn't like they couldn't try to finish the job. When she spoke to Conner and himself, he listened with his temper in check.

"Not really..." Bade responded. "But maybe if I could get a distraction, I could hack the mainframe and find some info. If Sgt. Strict will let me."

Bade was referring to Jaws, who seemed to be leading the mission now. Bade didn't hate Jaws, but her attitude was grating on Bade's nerves. And maybe, just maybe, this was Bade's response to being scared about this twist in the plans. The canisters seemed to be... eerily alive to Bade. He did his best to 'soldier up' and keep his cool.

InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader @The Broken Mind

"Nothing I've seen. And records don't have anything listed out here. Could be a prewar base, one built by the Brotherhood. They liked their secrets, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was them. Can't say anything for certain until I can get a team out here. If my request for that team is denied, then we found something we weren't supposed to find. Oh, and if Gears hasn't told you yet, which I'm sure he has, I'm an officer of the U.S. Army. So if you're wondering what kind of team I'd be sending, you can guess now." He hadn't really planned on telling them he was an officer. But he hadn't told them he was a general. Small victories. But there was always that possibility that they simply knew who he was. Name, looks, etc. He doubted it though, he may be a war hero, but he wasn't that famous.

"I wouldn't imagine people have heard of something like this....at least not this far out!" Jawz said.

"I could only imagine they arent building anything here....Look at all the equipment. Its all medical, nothing based off mechanical. So they can be building weapons." Grey chimed in.

As they explored they came across a room with an access door. Grey and Gears went to work to fumble and open it up when the door whooshed open. Everyone immediately went into cover until they scanned that the room was clear.

Upon entering the whole group stopped like they saw a ghost.

The giant tanks in the other room were also in this room. Only full...with people. The tanks had torn apart humans. and what appeared to be......limbs from other life forms attached to them. Or at least in the works of being attached to them. Grey nearly dropped his pistols. He-as well as the others- were at a complete loss of words.

"What the fuck is going on here??" Gears said slowly. They made their way around the room looking into each tube looking tank. Each one filled with a human. Stripped down. Their bodies cut apart. Limbs tied into them like some kind of frankenstein monster. "What the hell is this?" Gears repeated once more.

They spent time looking into each tank while Grey followed the tracker. The cannement was in this room.... But where. "I think this might be an ambush." Grey whispered in his mic to Jawz.

She replied. "Whys that."

Grey tracked to a room. A supply closet. It was for garbage. He called Jawz over as they opened it..... It was filled with clothes. Cannement clothes.... "I think our man is stuck inside one of these tanks...." Grey said slowly.

They looked at each other. "This isnt the Cannement...." They quickly came to realize.

They shut the door and quickly rounded up the group. Just as they begun telling their discoveries and talking about possible theories the gate opened up on the other side of the lab. Big enough for a car to fit through. They all sprinted for cover.

7 Robotic machines whooshed into the room and begun tending to the giant vials of their test subjects. From what it looked like they were giving vital signs. Blood transfusions, and a couple other things the group wasn't quite sure what they were really doing. All they knew was these weren't the enemy they thought they were.

(stay hidden and try to escape out the door they were in or try and fight 7 machines with unknown weaponry and defense mechanisms. you guys need to find a way out. no god modding the machines i will control the machines. If you attack there may not be a way you will be able to win. Or perhaps there is a weak point.)

Bade was stunned. The flesh made him cringe, even though he'd seen men be blown apart at war. These 'Frankenstein' were beyond gross, and Bade knew this was wrong. He had studied theory's of mutants, but this was beyond wrong. He felt it in his gut.

When the machines flew into the room, Bade instinctively loaded his assault rifle and hid in the shadows.

"I don't like this." he concluded, almost eerily. Bade was trying to conceal his fear from everyone (mostly Jaws, who he assumed would never let him live his show of fear down) but it was showing through. "I don't like this one bit. Let's get out and finish our job so we can all go home."

InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller @The Broken Mind

Last edited:
"neither do I" Gears whispered to Bade as they both took similar hiding behind the test tube containing a deranged human with half its face missing. "We dont have a job at this point. Now its time to get the fuck out alive." Gears whispered quietly. The room was dead pan quiet. All the occupants listened as the machines went to work getting closer and closer to Gears and Bades hiding spot. They were to close to get out without detection.

(Upon closer inspection, the possibility of a distraction might work. Bade notices a heating core pipe on the ceiling that may pose as a distraction if they could blast it apart without noise.)

"Oh, they're building weapons. Just weapons we've never seen before." Connor said as he looked around at the various vats. When the door hissed open, he swung around with his gun raised, but ended up sliding into a hiding spot like everyone else. Robots, ones that were tending to the experiments in the vats. As far as he was concerned, they weren't humans anymore. If evidence proved him wrong, then so be it, but right now there wasn't any evidence. They needed to get out, right now. And he had to tell his superiors about this. These vigilantes would be on their own. Scientific experimentation that he didn't know about that involved fusing man and beast took priority over a bandit group out in the middle of nowhere.

But they couldn't get out without being noticed. Unless they created a distraction. He could try throwing something, but what where they odds that it would actually work? They had the drop on them and could open fire right now. If they were lucky they'd drop a few and could beat a hasty retreat while they were figuring out what was going on. He thought the second idea was the better of the two, and silently pulled out a grenade. He looked around and waved the grenade slightly for those that saw him holding it. If a lot of them went wide eyed and frantically shook their head 'no', then he'd put the grenade away. Otherwise, frag out.

Bade looked closely at the steaming pipe. If he could use something to blast it open, it would look like a malfunction more then a attack. He didn't want to move out into the open, due to the machines. He didn't exactly know what to do. Even though Bade was powerful and smart, he was passive and aggressive. He wasn't much of a leader - at least as far as he saw. If he pointed out the pipe, maybe one of the more strategic members could figure out the best way to 'blow it up'.

That's when Connor pulled out the grenade. He worried about Jaws reaction, but then brushed it off. He wanted to get the heck out of this disturbing mad-lab. Bade nodded profusely and signaled to Connor, using two fingers to point directly at the heated pipe. Hopefully, Connor could lob it just right.

InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller @The Broken Mind

Degan could hardly believe his eyes when he first walked up and saw what lay before him. It looked like some kind of mad science lab where a lunatic would try to break the laws of nature. However, it was also very reminicent of a certain room he had spent some time in. Though that was something he prefered to not focus on as it made it harder to do his job.

"God damn, their building monsters." He said aloud as the group got close enough to see what was inside of the pods. When the robots came flying in, Degan dove to the side and found himself alone between two pods waiting for the others to make a move.

The grenade was lobbed by Connor shortly after Grey and Jawz gave an equal approval. Grey did the same but with a concussion grenade he fabricated himself. as the grenades exploded it sent a flurry of metal and glass shattering releasing 2 bodies inside the containers plopped dead on the ground as the glass speared into the cave floor and the strange liquids went all over the ground.

Grey Sprung into action. He called for the others to pull a flank. Grey always had his combat strategies down. The firefight was massive right away and he commanded his crew and trusted them to take control of the situation. At this point he glanced over at Jawz as their teamwork truly begun to stand out. THey were lining cover fire on the first machine that were all shaped like humans only they had forklift style arms. Their defenses quickly came out as well. They all were standard equipped with machine turrents on their shoulders along with laser charges from their eyes. Otherwise their limbs seemed to provide no purpose. Gears took a retreating fall back position while noticing they were being flanked themselves much like what Grey was working on as well.

"I need back up here!!" Gears fired off another shot of his rifle, followed by several more. Meanwhile Jawz lined up heavy fire for Grey to toss another grenade directly underneath the guard robot. As it exploded it blasted off pieces of the armor causing it to be weaker. Grey and Jawz unloaded their remaining clips into the machine as it blasted apart. Meanwhile the other machines were quickly catching on trying to assimilate anything in their path including the other teamates.

InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader @The Broken Mind Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall

"Fall back to the hallway." Connor barked over the blasts of his mmg. Well, so much for taking a couple down. They only managed to down one, and even then the others were scavenging weapons off of it and becoming even more deadly. They needed to get out of this cave, and back to the buggy. Wait, there were still explosives to plant. They were going to bring down the cave anyways, might as well seal everything up once they were out.

"Jawz, where the hell are the explosives? I'm going to set them up asap and collapse the cave. Unless you want to worry about these things chasing us all the way back to your hideout." Once he finished speaking, he noticed yet more machines coming out of another hallway. Resting his mmg on something so he can keep firing it, he pulls out another grenade and lobs it in their direction. "Or we could die here and not have to worry about it." But honestly, who wanted to die here? Underground, in this lab, probably used as replacements for the experiments they had destroyed.

Bade eyes fell upon the second wave of robots. He made his way through the darkness, almost abandoning his team - at least from their view. He pulled out an EMP explosive and prepared for a bot to come closer. It did. He sprung onto it's back and set the charge. As he tried to spring off, his foot got lached into a part of the mechanical menace, causing Bade to be stuck.

"Well, fudge nuggets." he cursed. "I'm stuck."

If the EMP mine exploded, it would not only zap the drone, but Bade as well. The EMP mine bleep faster and faster while Bade tried to get his foot unlatched. It was extremely tough due to fast movement of the bot.

"It's gonna smell like fried ham in here after a moment guys," Bade choked. "Nice knowing you!" Then, Bade muttered as quietly as possible. "Even you, Jaws, you pain in the ***."

Jawz was returning heavy fire with her assault rifle. She managed to tear off several of the armor plates on one of the robots while Grey was busy holding his own tossing full slugs into the metal armor of a swinging arm that struck at him in a last ditch effort. He instead opted for the turrets. Connor screamed out as they all took interest in his plan and retreated into the next hallway with the empty lab canisters. The fact that the Cannement werent in charge here instead were becoming captives really begun to set into Greys mind. But he had no time to worry about it for now. Instead they needed to survive and they currently needed to get out ASAP.

Connor screamed about the explosives. Jawz replied under fire. "Yea why?!"
Connor begun to talk about how they could blow up the cavern and give them the cue to make it out alive. Or at least blast a massive amount of them. This would also ensure that all that lab equipment was blasted apart and never to be recovered. Not in their territory.

"Lets do it. We need to act fast!!"

In the next moments the team all shot fire into the hallways as they made their way while Jawz, Grey, Gears, and Connor tossed the heavy explosives onto the cavern walls then proceeded to where the cave got a bit tighter and hucked them into the roof. Grey made the cue to Jawz and Connor as sweat and a bead of blood from a grazed laser round which diced Greys eyebrow dripped off his head.

"NOW!!!!!!!!!"

The bomb switched were all pressed by the 3 parties. tick tick tick....

They continued making their retreat toward the end of the tunnel at a running pace. The bombs had a 30 second delay to allow them to all high tail it out of the cavern. TICK TICK TICK. The bombs made their ticking inside of Greys head.

Jauz could see the light at the end of the cavern as the machines were hunting them like prey the firepower still coming in onslaught a couple rounds damaging her armor spaulders. She currently was wearing.

As they approached the end of the tunnel the bombs struck. BOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

The explosion launched the team out of the exit of the tunnel from the sound wave breaking. as Grey, Jawz, Gears, and the others slammed onto the ground with a massive thud followed by heat and fire coming out from the cave.

Grey shook himself awake and tried to realign his vision. "Is everyone accounted for?!"

He slowly stood up to see that Nyala was missing. Grey checked his double barrels ammo and revealed that the shells shot off inside weren't releasing when he broke the barrel. "Needs repairs."He muttered.
He checked all over for Nyala. "WHERES NYALA?!" He called.

He looked at the trashed entrance to the cave. It had to have been caved in. So why wasn't it buried forever?

The rubble grumbled a bit. Followed by intensity growing from inside the caverns. Finally 3 more explosions went off and followed by lasers beaming out from the cave. The dust begun to settle and 3 lightly damaged machines made their way out. One of them carrying the tattered limp body of the girl that was missing.... "Nyala....."

InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader @The Broken Mind Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall

(Mission will be ending on wednesday get your post in before then)

Bade managed to rip the armor his foot was caught on from him and the machine, just as the EMP mine electrocuted the machine. Bade whistled loudly.

"Woo. Never mind I made it." Bade said cockily. "Now let's blow this- Never mind!"

With the Bombs planted, Bade started to sprint out the room. Everyone could manage a faster speed then him so he was in the far back. The explosion sent Bade flying, something he'd normally enjoy. But this time his head slammed violently against the top of the exit, his helmet making a huge cracking noise.

"****!" He cursed falling to the ground. He blacked out afterwards, feeling rather woozy.

Degan decided that it was time to go once talk of a bomb came up. Grabbing a fallen rock that had rained down when the coils were shot, Degan jumped out cover and threw the rock in the opposite direction. In all honesty it would not do very much, he hoped it would distract the robots so he could make a clear get away.

Sprinting as fast as he could, Degan over took Bade who had started running before Degan. Passing Bade and several others, Degan made it to the tunnel before turning around just in time to see the explosion, it was awesome.

"Well, glad to be rid of that place." Degan grumbled to himself.

Connor set the bombs with hurried care, making sure they'd be ready to blow when the button was pressed. He had to hurry, otherwise the robots would gun them down before they even had a chance to blow the explosives. And as the trigger of the explosives was pulled, Connor moved just that much faster, pushing those ahead of him to go faster. He could see the end of the tunnel when the explosives went off, forcing him out and into the open air. He landed with a solid thud, and with a groan rolled over onto his back. "I'm alive." he grunted as roll call. But someone was missing, Nyala. Her whereabouts was quickly learned, however, as three machines blew their way out of the hole, one of them carrying Nyala.

"Son of a bitch." he muttered as he got to his feet and grabbed his mmg. "I'm only going to do this once, so you better take advantage of this." With a roar he charged the three robots, firing at the two that weren't holding Nyala. Rounds glanced off him, some grazing him, as he charged. Round after round flew from the barrel of his gun, searching for the machines. And once he got close, he smoothly transformed the mmg into a two handed axe and swung it at the machine holding Nyala. By that point, he had been hit several times, but adrenaline and his frame were keeping him up, for now.

Bullets flew again. Grey, Jawz, and Gears dived into cover. Grey had a few injuries but nothing that was fatal. While Jawz appeared to be in great shape. There wasn't much that Jawz and Grey could do considering they were out of ammo. Grey tossed a frag alerting Connor that he tossed his last one. The battle was going to be a running flight at this point but the mechs that seemed to be controlled by an unknown entity were not letting up. Let alone they didnt know what else the machines were capable of. The chance that they were able to fly would make them have a hell of a chance getting away.

Grey and Jauz heard something. They shot a glance at each other. "You hear that?" Grey spoke into the intercom system they had between the group.
Gears chimed in. "Yea its a buzzing....or humming...."

With the battle at a losing fight there was little they could rely. But this sound was no mistake.....

The cliff sides surrounding the freedom fighters along with the temporary allies exposed the shadow of a fire-bird. A military hovercopter. The humming from their powerful turbines suspending it from the ground. The machine effortlessly flew into the valley and turned toward the mechs shooting at Connor. One of the machines holding Nyala tossed her like a used napkin as her lifeless body hit the ground. She was crushed under its grip. They all glanced from their perspective spots as the Fire-bird unleashed several missiles onto the targets they blasted them apart bit by bit piece by piece as the machines collapsed under their own weight with several smaller nuclear fuel cells overheating causing separate blasts.

Grey, Jawz, Gears, and the others retreated from the explosion.

----

The Fire-bird landed and out came 3 fully armed to the teeth with first class high tech military gear. Grey and the others held up their defenses. But the emblems on their chest.... ( Soviet Panda Soviet Panda ) Connor recalled these emblems. It was a familiar insignia.

"Good morning you guys. We got power signals from nuclear fuel sources beyond the power grid and figured this wasnt from any military operation. Especially not in the manchine desert. No military group is currently stationed out here." A man with a mask said noticing that there were no masks or air suits on the current warriors presented in front of him. "Hm...... an air zone?" He chimed after.

"Yes sir for the most part the whole manchine desert region is safe air for us." Grey spoke out.

He removed his helmet. "Well... Hop on in the bird. We have much to discuss. and from my understanding you guys are the hoodlums of this region that the Lysaur have been hearing so much about. I heard you guys are the reason the ore trade has been so successful from this region?"

Grey humbly replied. "Yes sir. We try our best."

"Well we sure are glad you guys got here. I thought we were gonna be fucked." Gears said unloading the spent clip from his weapon."

The men all nodded. "Yes yes....Well we had business here with you guys. Come with us. We have a lot to discuss with you guys."

----

From here the group made their way in the copter and they took off. The group commanded to have the other freedom fighters pick up the rest of the equipment and rigs left at the plateau. The group begun to clean themselves up and dust themselves off as Gears looked down at the wreckage in silence and confusion. "What the fuck is going on?!..." he muttered to himself. The group was placing headsets on inside the fire-bird as they made their way across the massive desert.

The headset pinged to signify that someone would begin speaking. "We request a meeting with you guys if you do wish to do so. We have some questions regarding what you saw that may help us."

The group was hesitant. But finally agreed. The group decided to give them their insight on what the might have for them. The group mourned for a bit over the fact they lost a field member but had to keep moving. Then Grey asked where they were going.

"We are going to Lysaur valley my friend!" The intercom pinged back with a captains voice in the seat next to them.

Finally after another moment of silence Grey asked his last question. "Who are you guys??"

The group fell silent for a few moments. the buzzing of the firebird humming. "We are the Crimson Canines."

mission-accomplished-reward-stamp-shutterstock-vector-111650279-2DfvnK-clipart.jpg

(congratulations guys upon losing Nyala everyone did great.)

BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader : + Crimson Canines military suit, and standard military mech(same upgrades and weapons carry over the suit and mech can/may change depending on how you'd like)
Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall :+ Crimson Canines military suit, and standard military mech(same upgrades and weapons carry over the suit and mech can/may change depending on how you'd like)
InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum : + Crimson Canines military suit, and standard military mech(same upgrades and weapons carry over the suit and mech can/may change depending on how you'd like)
@CkSmalling:+ Crimson Canines military suit, and standard military mech(same upgrades and weapons carry over the suit and mech can/may change depending on how you'd like)
Soviet Panda Soviet Panda :+ Crimson Canines military suit, and standard military mech(same upgrades and weapons carry over the suit and mech can/may change depending on how you'd like)
@LordPicklesworth:+ Crimson Canines military suit, and standard military mech(same upgrades and weapons carry over the suit and mech can/may change depending on how you'd like)
Killorkiller Killorkiller :+ Crimson Canines military suit, and standard military mech(same upgrades and weapons carry over the suit and mech can/may change depending on how you'd like)

(Next post will begin with introducing any new chara updates and character suit designs. as a prologue introduction post. Meaning your first post is simply exposing all of us to the new upgrades as you will all become canines beginning next mission :) )

The Crimson Canines, he thought the emblem looked familiar. But weren't they disbanded? That's why he had been transferred to the Army. So were these people really Canines, or just wannabe's? Well, if they were wannabe's, they were certainly convincing. Uniforms, high end military equipment, a facility in the Lysaur valley. It was all there. He wanted to know who was the commander, and was even told that they wanted a meeting with him and the rest of them. "I'd love to chat about what we saw down there, but how about you be a good host and patch me up first" Connor told the captain of the Fire Hawk as he sat stiffly on his seat. He had taken several shots, the makeshift frame doing it's best to protect him but a few either well placed or exceptionally powerful shots found their way through.

And once they landed, that was the first thing they did. They assisted Connor to the clinical wing, wrapped up his boo-boo's, rinsed the sand off him, and handed him the Crimson Canine's uniform. "Been a while since I wore one of these." he grumbled to himself as he took off his dirty and tattered clothes to put on the uniform. And once he had it on, he looked pretty good. He wore the uniform well. Except he thought it was a bit tight around the gut, but some sit ups should get rid of that problem. Damn office job leaving him stuck in a room.

Bade was unconscious for the most of the ride; his helmet was cracked. He finally woke as they landed feeling rather stupid and woozy. He almost attacked the pilot, but after some explanation Bade sat down feeling what he called 'Salty'. His head ached still, due to the very violent collision with the ceiling of the cave exit.

The medical section helped Bade recover in no time at all, leaving with only a very slight concussion. If it wasn't for his helmet, the damage would've been worse. He changed his old black and yellow military suit to a rather nice Crimson Canine's uniform. He also was gifted a suit based off his own, and pretty sweet mech. Though, He would of course use it to repair his good o' Custom Champion. Probably.

Concept-Art-Rasmus-Berggreen-Another-Day-in-the-City.jpg

---Lysaur Valley---
---Crimson Canines temporary base---

The headquarters were a temporary military facility that had cubicles and its of high tech military computers as well as equipment. There were mechs getting worked on as well as as machines getting constructed with basic equipment as the crimson canines original factories were still on the U.S. Mothership and were currently still shut down. The groups of men and women in and outside the military were getting recruited to reconstruct the Canines during the times of peace. As the group begun to grow the Canines would soon focus on expanding their territory to new locations as well as new bases. This being said for now it was going to all start out much like how a small time company got its feet off the ground. Only tax dollars helped to solve the income issue.

2010-leonov-interior.jpg

The group was briefed of the entire situation. Grey, Gears, Jawz, and the others were all under the influence that this couldn't be right. The Canines were a huge thing when Grey lived on the mother base. It made no sense why they would need to come back considering they already had the military forces across the rebuilding Earth. None the less. here they were getting talked to about this huge backstory regarding this legendary group of warriors coming back together.
"Now this being said I want to introduce you guys to someone....Hes the entire head honcho of the relaunch of this operation. The one who vetoed the final decision to make this change." The commander hit a keypad and the door wooshed open. a middle aged man maybe in his 40's, 50 at the latest stepped foot into the room. He had a clean shaved face along with a hat on his head that military officers would wear. The button down trenchcoat he wore was tattered with age and war. It looked almost out of style even. He had it draped over his shoulder arms not in the sleeves. It was loaded with medals and pins. Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Connor noticed that this was Director L's trenchcoat from a long time ago. The man made his way into the room then grabbed a seat. before taking a breathe.

"wow....So many youngsters here. Makes me remember when I first joined the service. This being said Good afternoon. Feel free to call me N. And please pardon our dust. We obviously have had alot going on."

"Thank you sir for getting us out of that pickle at the Manchine desert. We would have been-" He was interrupted
"No no no. Please thank you for accepting our invitation. I greatly appreciate it. We would have been in that area anyway you guys just confirmed our suspicions."
Grey and Gears shot a glance at each other. and glanced back at the man named N. "What do you mean sir?"
"Well......Lets start all over...... 10 years ago the great war ended and Thanatos the satanic beast finally fell.... After this the factions all came to a peace treaty. For Earths sake. We knew that if life on Earth was to continue once again we would all have to put aside our differences and come together to help rebuild a safe and hospitible new land to call our home. This being said people like yourselves all are able to live on earth and even myself because of this treaty. Because of this peace.... The central government decided in order for the U.S. faction to have enough funds to dump into rebuilding cities and repopulating the earth they would have to drop some military funding. "

"The Crimson Canines." Grey spoke softly.

"Correct lad. And after Commader L retired and passed on no one was needed to command a military operation that was going to vanish anyway. Well....10 years later and this Earth is starting to leave us clues. Something arising. "

"What do you mean?" Spoke out Jawz.

"Well for starters. what did you guys see inside that cavern? Giant test tubes? with humans inside getting cut apart and operated on with other creatures DNA and other Earthly beast?" The man hit it right on the head. He stood up and removed his trenchcoat. Then opened up a computer program the made a holographic map of the U.S. region. "Well If you are all silent then I am guessing I wasn't to far off. Those cases have been happening a few times around here. We contacted all the other world factions as well and all caim they have never heard of it. We wouldn't think that anyone would be lying to us.....But.....It simply does not add up. This being said someone is lying. Considering we found an abandoned shaft littered with DNA samples of our ally the Britania army. They have no reason to be in our territory with the amount of work they have to do either. its not like all the factions arent busy with their own shit going on." The slideshow continued progressing through pictures the group got to see. "Now I am no expert and I haven't done my research. But you guys know how to handle a weapon. Age differences and all. Im impressed." He sat back down before turning off the hologram projector that beamed into silence once again.

The room was quiet for a moment.

"We are making the precautions that Britania is on the verge to betray us. And although we do not have enough proof yet, we are up and coming. The U.S. Generals have appointed myself to recreate the special operations of the Crimson Canines on a smaller scale until the need arises to fully make it a major operation again. Now comes the tough part."

He paused and grabbed a bottle of water and took a sip.

"I know you guys know what we know and saw what we saw. I would be honored if you became a part of the Crimson Canines once again." The room fell silent. "Not sure what you guys got going for yourselves. But please think about it. We need people like you guys. Especially the leader of the Manchine city group "The Freedom Fighters" Just think about it and let us know by the end of the day. One benefit of you guys will be gaining the ability to skip Boot camp. Which trust me....is not fun at all....However your responsible of learning lingo and terms and equipment."

He stood up and bowed thanking them once again and left the room.

-----Time 1200-----

Grey, Gears, and Jauz had a long discussion along with their other teammate. Who very quickly opted out for joining the military group. but between the 3 friends they had a long discussion. After much talking Grey agreed with Jawz that they both always wanted to get out of the Manchine desert. It was a living hell afterall. But Gears.....grey's best friend.....He just didnt seem to convinced. The guy didnt need money. He didnt need fame, or a stable job. It wasnt really for his lifestyle.
Grey tried doing some convincing for his best friend. They argued and bickered as Jawz broke them apart. They werent getting their same views together.

Grey finally spat at the ground and grunted. He wasnt being very polite as he normally was. But this being said. If Gears would rather stay at home where his heart was thats just how it would have to be for him. The best friends gave a bro hug as the chopper came later in the day to pick them up. And Grey and Jawz glanced at each other for making their decisions. They wanted to be apart of something bigger. Thats why Grey was in the Freedom fighters to begin with. He always wanted to help people for the greater good. But never wanted to commit to the military. Considering he was swamped with work at home. He wanted to make a name for himself.

Jawz had an easy time making the decision. For her it was about changing the world. Making the new Earth a safe place to call home. And that she hated the Desert she grew up in. But she never had the income to leave. With the Canines she got the luxury to earn her initiation of skipping a shitty boot camp she would never be able to commit too and got to commit to a steady real income that wasnt under the table cash and mysterious stole money from thugs and terrorist bandits.

(Anyone from the Prologue mission one who played through will grant the ability to skip the boot camp. However. The new recruits will have already completed the boot camp behind the scenes. All your players are REQUIRED to know combat, fighting, basic life support, mech operation(unless not given a mech yet or choose not too) , must know all combats forms. Imagine the crimson canines like the special forces or navy seals. You also can edit and make your gear or equipment more crimson canines or better budget persay. Like Greys mech "Chopshop" Will be getting a massive makeover.)

@The Broken Mind
InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader @The Broken Mind Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall Pavan Pavan Samurai Jay Samurai Jay Yonsisac Yonsisac

Connor sat with his arms crossed, taking in the information. It was surprising how much had gotten by him in the office, guess he was lower down the chain then he had thought. But it all made sense, and it solidified what he had said earlier for him. They were weapons. Or future weapons. Super soldier that are made in a beaker and most likely sold to the highest bidder. Imagine having a squad that was able to work together as efficiently as a pack of shark wolves, and throw in some claws and naturally bullet proof skin and they'd be bought as quickly as they come out. Or, perhaps, it was for something more sinister. The Brotherhood, perhaps?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The choice to rejoin the Crimson Canines was an easy one for Connor. It was either that, or go back to his office and continue filling out paperwork. And frankly, it didn't completely feel right to be back at home once the fighting was done. He was a soldier, he belonged on the front lines. Not at home doing nothing. But with that said, there was some work that needed to be done before he was in any shape close to what he had been ten years ago.

He actively began weight lifting and general fitness exercises. After a while he began exercising with the soldier's in the boot camp, tagging along their long jogs and going through the same obstacle courses. Well, the obstacle courses came later. He had to be able to run for as long as they could first, and just as hard. Lifting things were one thing, a thing he was pretty darn good at. But running? Now that was a different matter completely. The first couple were hell. He felt like he couldn't breath, spitting out mucus in an attempt to make it easier, his stomach hurt, his lungs burned, his heart felt like it was in his throat, his feet were like lead. Long story short, it was awful. A young private had come up to him to make sure he was doing fine, and that was the boot he needed to dig deep and just get it done. He wouldn't have someone treat him like he was an old man, even if they were twenty years his younger. He wasn't that old.

After that everything fell into place. The runs became easier, the obstacle courses didn't seem as daunting, and most importantly his uniform wasn't tight around his gut anymore. While he wasn't in the same condition as ten years ago, age prevented that, he was darn near close to it.

Bade listened silently to N's small speech. Bade had all ready put a lot together, knowing that some sinister faction is putting together bio-weapons. It was messed up. Making super soldiers out of shredded parts of people. Bade shuddered at the thought.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bade instantly accepted the invite. The whole reason he was on the freedom fighters was to get in the action and live up to his father's name. Also, he really loved the new uniform. He couldn't help but look at the seal on his shoulder every few minutes. Bade also recovered from the concussion as well. Though he was grateful about the fact he got to skip the boot camp ("been there done that" is what Bade said) he didn't mind completing some of the exercising activities which was influenced by Connor. Bade felt a part of something again.

Bade tweaked the rigging on his mech in the majority of his free time. He even added extra suspension. It was nice to actively use his tool box again. He even did re-pairs on other mechs and fixed many other problems around the base. Some of his other free time was idly getting lost in thought. He thought about his rookie days in the military, his construction days, and even random things that had nothing to do with his past. Bade also wondered about the other teammates. They had known each other forever it seemed, yet Bade could hardly get their names straight (except for Jawz of course.) He had started to think maybe they saw him as that one reckless young solider who had a lot to learn. While he admitted he had a lot to learn, he'd still like to get at least one close friend out of this. One that would get blasted on the battle field. Good luck with that, He thought.

James and Valerie spent large amounts of time either working on the Mech or at the fireing range. James mostly spent the time working on the Mech and talking to its AI system as well as makeing explosives nearby the mech causing most engineers and mechanics to be extremely jumpy around him as the large containers of thermite gas would be right next to james as he worked. Valerie on the other hand would practice scouting around and playing with her suits invisibility functions in order to get used to following people. He even started writing a few files on there soon to be teammates as she wanted to know more about them since her role as a scout made her naturally curious.

During the next few days the new Canines all spent their time grabbing their new barracks and becoming acclimated to living in the lysaur valley. It was a beautiful transition for Jawz. Not only did she gain the knew honorable ranking of being a future war hero. But she also was able to meet with several of the scientist and mechanics regarding her introduction to a new mech as well as alot of other goodies.

Jawz started the first day moving into her new home. The Canines unlike the barracks they would get if they were in the U.S. army were gifted an actual condominium complex right on the border of town of the Lysaur Valley. They were large enough to house about 1000 so far. Once they were full during the rebuilding process they would plan on expanding and coming up with a barracks for the new recruits that would join thereafter.

Jawz met with a bio-suit scientist group who took several fittings as well as had her take several test and fitness exams to see what and where she would need improvements and attributes to best aid her in combat as well as that they took some of her color requests and material samples for the best fittings and most logical bullet armor locations. The material they were using for the new Canines was derived from a technology that was picked up over 10 years ago called nanoskin. A nanobot sewn material that adapted and conformed to the body as well as helped repair and heal any armor damage or basic wound damage. In combat this would mean that any flesh would would be worked on while they were resting or still fighting. She stepped into the Bio-sealer which implemented the final stages of her suit. The pod whooshed open as she stepped out.

3247a0c45340ab3e63cf9b4f09799bf7.jpg

The suit was a matte grey with hints of blue. It held properties in the breastplate and spinal armor to absorb heavier impacts than being unsuited along with basic bulletproofing from lasers and smaller ammunition.

Pleased she got back in her regular clothes after changing and begun working on her mech and weapon classes afterward.

----

Grey was geting the royal treatment. He tossed his tattered old battle clothes from animal skins of the Manchine desert and got all set up with biosuit technologies called Nanoskin. He just finished moving what little he had into his knew apartment. He currently did not hear any reports of having a roomate. Or a bunkmate the Canines claimed he would have and then made his way to the mirror.

97462bef6bf965675145fc9d995b30c1.jpg

The suit made him look like something out of a movie. It had scaled style armor much like a lizard. The armor was heavier than a traditional nanoskin however it allowed more armor from melee hits from hand to hand. once he wass finished up with the scientist he made his way to the mechanics bay where he was able to check in on his mech which was undergoing heavy modifications. In fact they pretty much redid the entire machine. He took a look at his requests and wants on the mech as they build them per canines desires within possibilities and cost. So no nuclear warheads for Grey. He took his first look at the upgraded ChopShop, and grinned sadistically.

IDW01DarksharksMeleeMech-Sinix_zpsfffe12e4.jpg

They completely overhauled ChopShop. His chainsaws were lazser powered rather than old ancient chain guided. Along with it they were attached from the forearms rather than the hands themselves. This way he could fight with a long ranged weapon. Grey noticed alot of heavy armor fortification and finally jet thrusters allowing him the oppurtunity to fly longer periods of time. He lost one of his special moves but they promised he would get something just as nice in return but it would be a surprise.

When Grey finished he was leaving the bay and made his way to the exit of the Crimson Canine facility where he ran into Bade. one of the members he fought alongside with during the Freedom fighters. BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader

@The Broken Mind
InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader @The Broken Mind Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall Pavan Pavan Samurai Jay Samurai Jay Yonsisac Yonsisac

10 of spades and Queen of hearts chuckle seeing one of the "outside" recruits walking out of the Mech bay and look at each other nodding before they begin to follow at a slightly faster pace. Queen slowly begins to vanish from site as she does this wanting to get an up close and personal view of what spades is about to do, after all testing other members is half the fun of being special forces.

Spades chuckles and walks a bit faster before speaking up his tone sounding robotic but still somehow condescending from the filters in his helmet his helmet visor lighting up blue, "well well well looks likes its one of the the new members we picked up in the dessert. How does it feel to get to civilization now?"
His whole goal is to pick a quick fight to get a handle on Grays skills and to see how the new people react to situations like this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back