Crimson Canines (10x)

As the fight progressed and her "friend" pulled her out of the line of fire and shot a man Nyala followed him by taking cover outside. She assisted the situation, inside the bar fight was devolving into close quarters brawl and she was by no means an expert in such situations. Letting two drones fly into the bar and taking positions in the corners of the ceilings of the bar she saw that there were six shooters. It seemed like it was a 1 against 5 fight and there was no incentive to let any win. "I'm guessing this is also everyday life here?!" She joked as she pulled out the "guard's" pistol she looted earlier out of her suit that she had hidden. "it seems like the the one fighting X man isnt with them but hes dangerous." She informed the rest.

Petroshka Petroshka tammynorthland tammynorthland Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Killorkiller Killorkiller

Grey performed a dive roll into the bar once again from the safety of his cover he pulled the second machine pistol from his open carried visible holster as he sprayed rotating 360 degree of firefight into the enemies. Their bullet proof armor mearly scareing them while he took a fine shot at the man with the X who was making a run for it. THis immediately followed by more firepower as the others made a break for it out the back exit.

"After them!!!"Grey said making his way up to Degan. "Come with us, your gonna end it!" He directed the man. as they then made a run while he radioed into the mic for Gears. "Gears, this is Grey. We need transportation stat dont lose track of the cannament."

Gear saw the men rush out of the back making a run as he climbed one of the buildings using the fire escape of the trashy bar and begun holding his eyes on them from the shadows. He had them in their clutches meanwhile they thought that they were making a clean get away. "Grey meet me at the bay."

Grey knew to what he was referring to they were making an opposite run to a rendezvous point. They made pursuits as fast as they could while Gears loaded up a round into his rifle which was hidden under his cloak. It was a tracker low velocity round. It would pin itself to one of the Cannement without them noticing while he met up with them and was able to follow them in a rig to their location. he jumoped another rooftop and took his aim from behind an air duct cover. Slowly the flies flew into his web. He fired his only shot.

"Perfect. Right on their cloak.' THe cannement were in trouble now. To Gears suspicion it would be leading them right to their hideout as he watched them from the gps tracker heading outside the cities boundries.
junkyard_mattepaints03.jpg

-Rendezvous point-

The group met at one of the Freedom Fighters bays. It was a large shipping port right near the outside of town. not only this, but it looked like a scrapyard that served just a business to create income as well as conviniently hide the machines they had access to. Grey saw Gears emerge from the small building at the entrance to the gated scrap yard.

"Glad to see your alright" Gears said.
"You lost them?" Grey said.
"Not even...."Gears pulled out his tracker hologram on his wrist and grinned.
"Ahhhhh cunning good sir." Grey gave a chuckle. "We need to reup." He turned to Degan and the girl. "Sir, great fighting back there. I apologize for the rude introductions. My name is Grey Soledad, this is Gears Freid, I just met the woman but-" He glanced at her. "-this most definitely wasnt our first time."

The group then made their way inside and begun to grab ammo and refill what they might need or needed. The group was all tossed into the mix. Not only personal interest but the fact that they had all gotten tossed into the cannements shit list at this point. even deeper than before.

(we will be starting a main mission. InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum if you would like to join you can introduce yourself as being a foreign aid suggested by another freedom fighter if you choose not we can finish the mission and meet up with you at another point in time)
(To the other writers. you may open conversate among each other for chara building until we depart which will be in 48 hours perhaps less based on my work. But its open rp for now to chara build)
Petroshka Petroshka tammynorthland tammynorthland Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Killorkiller Killorkiller

Last edited:
It was on the ride home that Alexandria was assigned with another mission. Anton told her that he had a connection to a group that was in need of able bodied soldiers. Apparently she was an 'able bodied' soldier, so Anton had planned on sending her over to help them out. Being the enthusiastic rookie she was, she agreed, happy to receive more time in the field. Once they arrived back at Rogue Coyote's command center, Alexandria resupplied and headed out towards new possibility.

------------------------------------------------------------

Before she knew it, she was being greeted by one of the soldier's she would be assisting. Apparently they were some kind of freedom fighters, but she didn't even know what they were called. Alexandria hoped they were secretly terrorists, or radicals trying to start some crazy war. But, she trusted her squad leader and mentor Anton, so she kept her best thoughts in mind as she began telling the story of her first mission that only happened two days ago.

"It shouldn't." And almost immediately after Connor said that, shots were fired and he hit the deck to avoid any stray bullets. A steady stream of swears came from his mouth as he reached for his pistol and looked around for the person most likely to try shooting at him. "You'd think they'd have the manners to not shoot in the bar. Or at least realize what the time is." he growled as he lined up a shot and got ready to pull the trigger. But his chance slipped away as his target rounded a corner and he lost sight of them. Flopping on the ground, he takes a bit of a breather, his body starting to realize how he had flopped on the ground and making it's opinion known.

"Jesus Christ." he said as he realized he wasn't in as good a shape as he thought he was. Guess sitting at a desk for the past ten years changed him more then he thought. He should really hit the gym, at least jog regularly. But grunting onto his feet he wastes no time. Waving for Alerius to follow, he explains everything the best he could. "I'm here to catch some guys called the Canament, or something like that. And my thinking right now, is that one of those two groups was the Canament. And I don't want to lose sight of one and end up not knowing." Little did he know he was following the group that contained Gear's, Grey, Degan, Alexandria, or Nyala. In fact, he only knew who Gears was, but since he was wearing a trench coat and obscuring his features he didn't even know that.

So he followed them all the way back to their bay, and watched as Gears revealed himself. "GEARS YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Connor shouted as he pulled out his pistol and aimed it at them. "You got some f**king explaining to do. Right now." he told them, not seeming to care about being outgunned about 2 to 1.

Degan cocked his head to the side as Grey walked up to him and told him to follow. "All right, just chill." Turning back to the bar Degan took his time as he grabbed a few bottles of liquor and then swiftly followed Gear. This was bigger than Degan had anticipated, and he had no idea what he had gotten himself into. Those other guys where not very nice, however, they obviously had some sort of an agenda.

Degan rushed out behind Gear as the Cannement disappeared jumping in with Gear, Degan simply sat and followed Gear to the hide out, drinking as he went.

As they arrived at the scrap yard Degan became very interested. This was shaping up to be a rather eventful day.
As Gear spoke Degan smiled, "Nice to meat you Gear, i'm Degan Walsh." he said as he extended his hand in greeting. "If you dont mind i will get dressed for the occasion." Degan said as he gestured to his bag containing his equipment, including weapons and armor. Making his way to a quiet place Degan changed into his armor and put on his weapons. Making his way back out of the building, Degan waited for the mission to start by drinking a bottle of Scotch and smoking.

Petroshka Petroshka tammynorthland tammynorthland Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall Soviet Panda Soviet Panda InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum
(So Degan is open for interaction by anyone. :D )

Alerius dove to the ground right next to Connor, his revolver already in his hand he too took aim but his target also slipped away. His shot tearing a fist sized chunk out of the Bar. He cursed as he missed and rolled to follow Connor out after the fighting had subsided, trying to wrap his head around what he was being told. " So there's another Terrorist group out and about? Fucking lovely. This isn't why I'm out here but you know you can count on me for anything, including this... My wife is going to kill me." He said jokingly as he rounded a corner still next to Connor.

The second Connor drew his gun Alerius drew his on instinct, taking aim at whomever Connor wasn't. " sounds like I've stumbled on some serious shit. I suggest you listen to the man." He said to the Gears in front of them. He had his sword in his right hand as well. His revolver was set to his Gauss rounds he wasn't going to fuck around if things came to another fight. Any poor bastard hit by these would have his top half essentially vaporized. They were designed to damage Mechs after all. He looked to Degan then back to the rest.

Killorkiller Killorkiller Soviet Panda Soviet Panda tammynorthland tammynorthland Petroshka Petroshka InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum

Degan noticed that the two individuals who came in late held themselves in a military manner. The first one yelled at Gears and drew his gun, the second followed suit. Degan turned his head to the side and spat before extinguishing his cigarette in his left hand. Taking another swig of the Scotch he casually walked over to the soon to be Mexican stand off.

"Hey now, we'er all friends here." Degan said shrugging his shoulders with the bottle in his hand. "there is no need for any of this unpleasant business." Degan said as he polished off the bottle of Scotch, and pulled out a fresh bottle of Vodka. Popping the top with his bare hand, Degan offered it to Alerius, "Here, have drink." he said with a charming smile.

Truth be told Degan was ready to fight, but he would rather not simply because he did not have a reason too. At that time something happened that Degan had been avoiding for some time. Degan became overcome with mind wrenching pain causing his hand offering the bottle to Alerius to clench shattering the bottle. "EEEAAAAHHHHRRRGG!" Degan cried out as he fell to his knees with a semi metallic clank.

Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall tammynorthland tammynorthland Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Petroshka Petroshka InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum

Gears made a slow turn as grey was busy introducking himself to the group. It turned out that gears had a couple friends that grey never told him about. Grey tilted his head as he listened to the two converse.
"Bro I always have some explaining to do." He turned and shook his head as Connor made his way up. "You were stalking me? You can't do that shit bro!" Gears said hastefully
"Now now that's no way to treat a man. "Grey made his way up. "Your supposed to say, you fucking asshole. Who the fuck are you and how the holy hell do you know who my boy gears is here?! Are you trying to die today because this is an easy-" grey stopped his intangible rant as a hand brushed him aside. He looked to see it was gears who made his way up to the stranger.

Gears smiled "my man. We got.....sorta fucked. But now we gotta plan. So it's gonna even out. Right?" Gears liked to see the glass half full. A good side to every story persay.

Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Killorkiller Killorkiller InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall

Grey glanced over as he watched the man who called him self Degan fall to his hands and knees after the booz went down. It was scotch. Perhaps he wasnt to fond of it? no he is a full grown man that wouldnt make sense as to why he would be in that state. Grey noted as he opened his mouth. "Sir you ok?" He said to Degan after the short introductions. "We arent going to be in that much danger. Take it easy."

Killorkiller Killorkiller

Degan's face was a mix of a snarl and grimace as he stayed on his knees for a few more seconds with sweat rolling down his face and his whole body flexed. Just as quickly as it had come on the episode was gone, releasing Degan from its agonizing grip he flopped to the ground on his hands and his knees gasping for breath.

"I'm....i'm fine." Degan croaked out as he shakily got to his feet white faced but still as solid as ever. It had been a few weeks since the last time it had happened, but this time was worse. it was getting worse.

"sorry about that, runs in the family." Degan said with a smile.
tammynorthland tammynorthland

Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Killorkiller Killorkiller InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall

Grey took a long glance at the man. His face was white with lack of blood, his body looked weakened, and although it wasnt for long it was still lingering around. He debated on continuing the questions. He was easily able to ask it and had no problem with it. But the point was if the man Degan had an issue talking about it. clearly he wanted nothing to do with talking about it. Grey turned his head and walked away. "No worries man get finished with getting ready."

Grey made his way into the shack and begun reloading his ammo. He had his sawed off shotgun slung over his shoulder and pulled it up to port arms. He then inspected the weapon for any damage. Then popped the barrel and catching the 2 slugs that were unfired that flung out. Grey was educated on future tech. This weapon by no means containing that aspect. He held a simple to use energy slug sawed off shotgun. The round exploded upon firing and once exited the barrel the energy rounds expanded which blasted apart it targets. Shotguns were a rare weapon in this area. Not many people liked to use them for some reason. One of the obvious being they lived in the desert so there was no means to use short range weapons like the one grey used on a day to day basis. But the simplicity was so nice behind it. He never worried about jamming, never worried about how much more round until he was out. It was click boom, click boom. Reload. So simple. He thrived off of it.

Grey made his way to getting ready with his MK7 pistols by attaching 2 silencers from the Freedom Fighters Armory they were all allowed to use for reloading. Unfortunately a sawed off was no possible to get silenced. Their goal was to sneak in. Find out what they were planning. And why there were so many in one place. More importantly they had the element of surprise and there was no way the Cannement would no they were still being tracked thanks to Gears.

Grey finished getting all ready and loaded up before heading back outside.

desert_concept_art_by_hazpainting-da3rdz1.jpg

-Desert Region-
-Time: Dusk-

The scouts revved over the terrain. They were doing an easy 55 mph across the sandy dunes and the compact dirt. Dust flurred all over behind the 2 scouts as they made their way across the sand. Thankfully Grey worked on scouts for a living(a a few other things) but mostly these vehicles. He equipped these to specifically for the freedom fighters to use. What made them special was the fact they were the only ones equipped with longer shock hoops. Meaning that they had better suspension and wouldn't bounce around as bad in case they were in a desert chase. The engines were a stroked motor. Meaning same motor than stock but with bigger pistons and cylinder walls. And finally the 4x4 was 100 percent. Not this cheap open differential ancient bullshit technology. They made their way across the desert with almost no effort. Not even sore backs from bumping around. Grey really outdid himself on these things.

The tracker was still beckoning. They werent heading for the cannement though. No they were heading to a scouting point. This would be where they would be splitting up. They needed to have a group scout ahead on foot to see where the cannement specifically are. And considering the beacon hasnt moved it must be safe to say the man hung up his coat and is currently residing there. If they can finally locate their main hideout they could have the element of surprise finally beating them and destroying their main headquarters.

Gears sat next to Grey who was driving. The other scout piloted By Degan. He seemed like he was confident in doing so and Grey needed Gears copiloting. They were all armed in their rag tag variety of gear all of them had access to grab up to 3 extra IED inside the storage bay of the scout in the back underneath in the main storage compartment.

Finally the mines came into view. It took a while to get there but they could see the massive desert sand like water touch the rock formations that flew from the ground like a dragons claw. The massive claws reaching for the stars. The massive rocks wen on for miles. This was no longer their territory. No they were now in hostile regions of the desert.

"Ok Everyone." Grey said into the radio system that projected through both vehicles. "Stay sharp ok? We are 20 minutes from the coordinates, and we need to be on dial with every move."

Grey told the group to be on their best behavior as well. He had 2 other freedom fighters on this mission as well for backup. One was currently not with them. Grey hit a bump that rocked the whole scout. "just a bu-"

The Scout raised in the air about ten feet. Grey checked Degan to see what happened to his scout but he could not see from the dust and sand. The scout was rising off the ground. He flew over the ledge of whatever moved and fell with a hard machine thud on the ground followed by a blowing wistle sound. "that pothole sounds expensive" Grey stopped the rig once he was out of the clouds range and spun it perpendicular to the target.

"Fuck, Emperor Scorpion!!"

shade_wrath_angels_conceptart_KwbiB.jpg

Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall tammynorthland tammynorthland Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Petroshka Petroshka InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader

Connor sat in the back of the Scout containing Gears and Grey, machine gun sitting on his lap and grenade bandoleer strapped across his chest. "So just so I'm all clear on this, and in case I missed something, you aren't a part of the Cannement. Those other guys in the bar were, though. And what I saw was a little vigilante hide out filled with weapons that I'm choosing to ignore for the time being. And now we're on our way to the Cannement's actual hide out, because you put a tracker on someone. Does that sound about right?" It all seemed to perfect, but he knew Gears and decided to put some trust in him. If he died he'd know who to blame at least. And after Gears explained everything, in his own strange way, Connor decided to suit up as well. He was supposed to find the Cannement anyways, might as well hitch a ride with the vigilantes to their base and see what he can do.

Then there was a large bump that knocked whatever Connor was thinking about out. When they came to a stop, he to looked at what had caused the bump rise up from the sand. "Why the hell are we stopped?" he asked, dangerously calm as he pointed his machine gun at the giant scorpion. "How about we leave it alone, and tell the others to go around. Or at least blitz by it. I'll shoot it if I have to, but I don't want to be standing still when I do it."

Alerius sat in the coffin on wheels next to Connor. The fact he couldn't bring his Slepnir didn't sit well with him. He'd argued for it but there was nothing to be done. " I don't like this man. Going in in these Wheeled coffins without every resource we have at our disposal is just asking to get smeared across the Desert floor.." He was speaking mainly to Connor here though he saw the other scout get lifted up well off of the ground and fall off of whatever it was that was under it.

A damn scorpion was what it was, and a fucking big one. He looked to the others. " I fucking told you so. Let's get out of here that thing will really ruin our day if we try to take it on with what we have here." Despite his words he got ready to fight, loading the armor piercing Depleted uranium rounds into his rifle and the gauss charges into his Revolver. This was not going to be a good time and he could already tell.

tammynorthland tammynorthland Killorkiller Killorkiller Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Petroshka Petroshka InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader

Last edited:
Alexandria sat in the second scout, and was fully decked out in her gear. Of course she was relatively oblivious to the danger outside of the scout. (Assuming the second scout is going to stop as well and not ditch the other one. I can edit this if they do.) She felt the scout slow down to a stop. The other looked tense. "Why have we stopped? What happened?" Alexandria asked, looking around with a confused look. She made sure to speak in English, since that seemed to be what all of them spoke. Getting comfortable with this group would be important if they were to complete this mission well, and so far she hadn't spoken to many of them. Hopefully Anton knew what he was getting her into. For all she knew, Rpgue Coyote and these freedom fighting dudes may end up with opposing agendas. Alexandria didn't know what they fought for. While her mind raced, Alexandria kept a finger on the safety of her chimaera.

Degan got in the other scout and headed out with the freedom fighters. As they went racing across the landscape Degan could only think about how he was glade that is episode hadn't come in a more deadly situation. Reaching into his bag Degan pulled out a small cylindrical devise with three small prongs on one side, and jammed into his leg as he drove with his other hand. Feeling much better, he took a shaky breath feeling the aid flow through his body.

A blinking light on the consul told Degan that the other Scout had stopped, stepping on the break and turning sharply Degan brought his Scout to a halt. Looking out the front he could hardly believe his eyes, as the massive scoripion shifted and moved.

Grey acted without haste. He quickly went into the mounted machine gun cockpit and loaded the rounds into the chamber. He flipped his head out stagnant in the open dunes. The Scout wasnt running so they would have to act quick. he let off several rounds with the gun BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG. The Emporer scorpion screeched before slashing a pincher claw as large as the scout at the scout. It took full grip and begun to move it around as the machine gun was damaged. "I totally just pissed it off!!" Grey opened the door as the sand slid around under the vehicle. The scorpion couldnt quite get it off the ground. Grey drew his double barrel and aimed at the claws where it met its limb before letting off both slugs. The beast released the scout as he quickly assessed the damage.

"No time to fucking play mechanic Grey. Everyone out and spread out to distract the scorpion. It can only go after one at a time." Gears said drawing his assult rifle and swinging open the door.

Grey did the same and reloaded from his bandolier some fresh slugs. They begun to spread out. The bullets were coming in all directions but only seeming to piss off the large tank sized beast.

"We need a plan b. This thing is juts getting more pissed off!" Gears said under the firefight.

A lone claw lunged its way at Degan. If he dodges it he would have to get cover fire. upon rollout. Or risk another strike but in return could get damage points in.

The next attack was the stinger at Alerius and Alexandria. By this time everyone was out of the vehicles. They needed the whole group to take out the enemy. Just one giant pissed off bug...

The battle was raging on. Grey swithced over to his machine pistols as they were capable of more further range shots. The weapons weren't enough though. They needed explosives or bigger calibers.

Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall Killorkiller Killorkiller Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Petroshka Petroshka InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader

Bade was skimming the desert, idly thinking and calculating. He wasn't sure what he was looking for, but he had been sent to help a group by the freedom-fighters. Suddenly, Bade saw something slowly raising out of the sand just a few miles ahead of him. He watched as the daring scout fell and the whistle rang in his ears. Bade broke into a sprint, his suit clanking mechanically. He could hear bullets ring through the air, showing that whatever came out of the sand was getting hostile. That's when Bade spotted the scorpion being barraged by bullets with little or no effect what so ever. Bade needed to make a move. He gained in speed and velocity, charging at the monstrous arachnid. Once at a certain distance from the black menace, Bade leaped into the air with his fist raised. He brought them down hard on the creatures head, hydraulics creaking slightly.

"What the crap is going on here!?" he blurted.

Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall Killorkiller Killorkiller Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Petroshka Petroshka InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum tammynorthland tammynorthland

Last edited:
Connor quickly scrambled out of the Scout like everyone else and immediately distanced himself from the others. If it was going for someone, might as well be just one person so everyone else can lay into it. He braced his LMG against his shoulder, silently cursing at how he couldn't set up, and pulled the trigger. He doubted it'd do anything unless he got a lucky shot. All the shots would probably just piss it off. But his rounds were larger then the other's. Shame he didn't have his regular gear. His MMG would have blown several holes in this thing by now. But, alas, he didn't have a MMG, he was stuck with an LMG. It'd have to do, though. He'd make it do.

The scorpion reacted out of rage from the heavy fire from Connor. He was spraying a fire of bullets at the beast. It turned and launched 3 deadly strikes at the man with its massive claws. One of them grazed his arm. a closer look would reveal it would need stitches.

Then the scorpion turned to Grey and swung its poisonous stinger at him with a lightning speed slash. The stinger made contact on his forearm tossing him back several feet screaming in fear as he slammed against the sand with a massive thud. He immediately tried to regain his senses but his vision begun to go blurry. He blacked out of consciousness. The scorpion was giving his wounded victim more atention at this point making its way up to it. While Gears noticed what happened he was caught on the other side of the beast who was about twice the size of the scout. He watched as he saw Grey regain consiousness and use the underneath of the scout as cover. His body looked limp and tired as it made a last ditch effort to crawl underneath the scout to take a last second retreat hiding spot. The scorpion reached for the scout grabbing it by each side. As it was lifting it up in the air its claws grabbed something. It was releasing a fluid. Gasoline.

Degan Killorkiller Killorkiller A Alexandria InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum and Alerius Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall all saw the sight. They had 2 options. They could blow up the scout and risk hurting Grey, or try to let the scorpion toss it while they come up with a better plan to recover Grey.

Or they could try both.

At this same time a special mercenary style soldier was requested by one of the equals to Grey and Gears. Cogs was in contact with a man who was said to be deadly with a weapon. They wanted to borrow him, get in touch with this man to ask his aid for one mission against this terrorist group. His pay. High, along with active trade routes and stocks with the mining companies of the town of trash and low lives. The issue was he was never heard from by Cogs. The man sent him the coordinates and he never replied. The coordinates for the rendezvous point. The man may lost interest in aiding a group of rag tag soldiers to help the worlds long term economy as well as keep town members safe. Either that or he just didn't have what it took to navigate the desert. ( BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader your character will be a requested aid from Cogs. He is an equal to grey and gears and sent you to the rendezvous point in which you lost navigation to and ended up trying to scathe the desert to find a waypoint to way to get to the rendezvous point

CkSmalling CkSmalling LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Soviet Panda Soviet Panda
@Yonsisac(we need to wait a bit before stuffing you in to the rp because the large amount of walk ons we had not shooting you out but im trying to make everything fair and make sense and be good for the plot

Alerius slapped his helmet on and let it seal with a hiss as his HUD popped up. He holstered his revolver for now, deciding that was going to be a last resort as he needed that to take on any mechs they encountered. His Rifle locked and loaded he stood up and hauled ass out of the Scout. Encircling it with the rest he fired two or three armor piercing and slightly irradiated rounds into its face as he maneuvered around it. The tail suddenly lashing out at him.

He looked up and cursed, diving to the side and rolling into a crouch he fired two more rounds as the tail kicked up a hefty cloud of dust from its attempted attack. His eyes caught movement Out of the corner of his eye, just on the edge of his vision approaching fast. Some madman with a Suit he didn't recognize dashed past and landed on the Scorpion's head. Alerius almost called out to tell him he was an idiot.. Before stopping himself remembering he was just as reckless Ten years ago.

He did however call out " Oi! Get off its head or you're gonna get shot!" (( BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader ))Not long after he said that Connor started laying down a solid barrage of fire driving it back somewhat, and pissing it off. Connor being clipped by a Claw wasn't too much of a concern for Alerius he knew just how tough that bastard was. However Grey being sent flying like a rag doll, that caughtnhisnattention and caused some concern. " You guys get him out of there! I'll draw it's ire!" He said as he unloaded the last of his Depleted uranium rounds into its carapace before letting the rifle rest in its sling as he drew his revolver. An Arc of beam straight white lightning exploded from the muzzle of his revolver aimed to slam fully into the base of the Scorpions broad tail. The Gauss round was not likely to spark the gasoline however it was designed to heavily damage light armored mechs and moderately damage medium armored ones. It was not something to take lightly.

Soviet Panda Soviet Panda tammynorthland tammynorthland InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum Killorkiller Killorkiller CkSmalling CkSmalling LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth

Alexandria had quickly evacuated the scout with the other freedom fighters, and followed their lead by spreading out. "What the hell are we fighting this thing for?" She grumbled to herself. She refrained from taking a shot at the giant scorpion. Getting close enough for a clean shot with her shotgun would be dangerous, and she was bound to be hit by friendly fire if she ran in without warning. Besides, someone else had already jumped into the fray, and had punched the scorpion right on the head. "That guy's an idiot..." Alexandria mumbled, stopping for a moment to catch her breath. The scorpion looked like it had a hard shell, and it would be hard to penetrate. Shooting it to death would be a waste of ammo. Alexandria watched the combat rage on, pondering on what she could to help.

"Ah that might work!" Just as Alexandria got an idea, the scorpion grabbed one of the scouts. She was pretty sure someone was still in there. Alexandria turned her helmet's communication thingy on. "Watch where you shoot fellas, I'm gonna try and stick this mine under the scorpion. So once again, please try not to shoot me while I attempt this," Alexandria said to the freedom fighters. She had a slight accent, one relatively unfamiliar to them. Alexandria reached into her suit's bag, and pulled out the deactivated mine. She opened a compartment, pressed a few buttons, and a green light came on. Alexandria took a long breath in, and slowly exhaled. Without a moment's hesitation, Alexandria took of sprinting towards the scorpion. Hopefully her suit would properly enhance her reaction time. One mistake and she could be cut in half or impaled. That is if she wasn't shot down first.

tammynorthland tammynorthland Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Killorkiller Killorkiller CkSmalling CkSmalling LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth

Bade was immediately jolted by the impact with scorpions armor. At this he quickly rolled off.

"What have you guys dug up?" Bade said, preparing for another possible blow, but then he heard Alerius's 'command'.

"Okay okay, no need to threaten me. I'll back off."

Bade took to steps back only to feel helpless and lazy. If brute force wasn't going to slow it, what was? His suit could crack almost solid steel, but not this scorpion. Granted, the scorpion was organic, and steel was not. But all organic have a soft spot. If only they could find it. That's when Alexandria explained her idea.

"Wow. That might just work! (( @InsaneAsylum ))" Bade acknowledged. "I could give you some leverage, if you need it. Destract it, and what not."

At this Bade jumped into action, giving the scorpion the meanest uppercut he could muster.

tammynorthland tammynorthland Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Killorkiller Killorkiller CkSmalling CkSmalling LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth
InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum

Last edited:
Grey landed on the ground frantically trying to crawl away while popping rounds of his from his machine pistol before one ran out completely. To the left he saw Alexandria making her way over to him. He only hoped that they would be able to pull him away in time. With the scorpion preoccupied by the massive scout hanging right above him if anyone made a move to soon it could risk the machine going down right on top of it.

Gears watched as the others made their way over to him with a helpless feeling. He begun to draw attention back to himself while the shots were getting its attention. He switched to a different round of armor piercing bullets with only one clip that he had for his machine gun. This was his last ditch effort. He begun firing into the thorax as the beast stumbled it was dinging its live armor of a skin. The rounds weren't damaging it heavily but it certainly was getting attention. Especially combined with the Gauze rounds that Alerius was firing off at the beast.

Grey felt the pain erupt from his body continuously. His arm was burning on fire. Paralyzed. He couldn't move it at all. He was trying not to scream out in pain but couldn't hold the pain in anymore. Grey let our a blood curdling scream. The day was going to get a lot worse if he didn't treat the wound. Grey glanced at it, it appeared that there was no bone exposure. Nor was there any gashes that would require stitching. Instead he looked further at the wound and noticed that the injury was abraised skin with the venom that must have seeped in through the abraised skin. The scorpion could have easily killed in if it made direct contact. If the emperor scorpion managed to sting anyone it easily wound end them.

The scorpion is about to strike. its up to BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader and InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum to either try and blast apart the scorpion with the mine and try and retrieve grey. Or to just retrieve grey and try a different route to save the scout.

Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall CkSmalling CkSmalling LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth

Degan saw the scorpion swing a claw at his scout, choosing to save his own life he dove out and let the creature smash the scout. Sadly Degan was not fast enough, and was thrown from the impact of the scout, his landing causing him to hit his head. The force of the hit caused his vision to blur and ears to ring, after a few seconds, or what felt like a few seconds, Degan was able to get his senses back. Had been out of it for longer than he had thought, the situation was now a very dangerous one.

Seeing that Grey was in trouble Degan staggered to his feet and took a few steps before stopping, his leg was acting up and it was causing problems. Pausing for just a second, Degan took a breath to calm himself before deciding to do something very stupid. There was a lot of gun fire directed at the scorpion, and Degan was going to go right in the middle of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back