Crimson Canines (10x)

The stasis grenade exploded. 2 of the monkeys shrieked distracted at the sound as the immediately saw a dangerous threat and tried to escape the wave that would come to paralys them. They leaped high and far back almost behind the fighting lines until the wave stopped and fizzled out. Luckily the 3rd monkey was distracted with battle with Degan Killorkiller Killorkiller and caught him off guard as Degan was out of range in time but caught the attacking monkey putting in into a static state. The kill was for Marka at this point. Another monkey leaped back most likely blaming Degan for why the monkey friend of its was no longer able to move and begun swing at Degan with its sharp claws. Grey piped out. "Ok finish the stale one Marka Quick. Yonsisac Yonsisac (permission to execute make it lethal and epic :)

Grey was still standign his ground finally landing a lethal blow on a monkey with a jab through the chest sizzling the flesh from the heat the Revlok was putting out. He grinned in pleasure as it still was trying to swipe at him until it choked on its own blood splattering some on his white scaled armor. The nanosuit had damage but over time the nanobots would do their work in repairing the suit. For now they have to kill off the rest of them. Grey was flanked by another sixsheer as he tried to yank out the now deceased sixsheer and realized his revlok was having a hard time pulling out. He wasnt able to block this in time.
(if someone does intercept the attack on grey he may take a direct hit.)

Jawz left the kill blow to Alerius Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall and took the next two attackers at once she tried blocking the attack but was quickly interrupted by a tackle from a sheer as she flopped on the ground feeling the spinal taps on her suit hiss to help absorb impact and protect her vitals and spinal column she glanced up as the six sheer went in for the next attack it was closing in within 3 yards. Jawz thought quickly. She pulled apart her sword into its second counterpart wielding two. And went for broke with a vicious one armed toss as hard as she could.

The sword etched through the air making its travel path as the unsuspecting sixsheer lept right up into....its path. There was a shriek of terror and a loud massive thump with Jawz screaming aiming her second sword up in a defensive position from her chest. the heavy sixsheer landed on her with a second inside its chest. The beast was greeted by the second sword as it landed on Jawz which originally went for the killing blow but instead met its own demise from its sheer, no pun intended, anger. The anger got the better of it. She was in pain. Nothing seemed to be broken but the pain was making it harder for her to shove the beast off luckily her nanosuit aided to allow her to barely pull her self from underneath the sixsheer. She managed to get up as the battle continued she withdrew her swords and begun to aid in for Bade in his current shape.

Cosmosis Cosmosis
InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Cosmosis Cosmosis Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall Pavan Pavan Samurai Jay Samurai Jay Yonsisac Yonsisac

(please Cosmosis Cosmosis i love your writing but read my last two post. no autohitting you may attack with open ended writing and defend open ended however your post was fucking awesome as usual with your writing.)

The stasis grenade caught one of the crazy gorillas and was suspended off the ground slightly as its eyes shot around in panic as it was unable to move, 2 manage to escape the scary green bath bubble and one got mad because the scary bubble made his friend till annndd when to attack Degan "I- I am sorry!" she said towards the angry monkey- wait what? why was she being sorry to a...oh its because they invaded there land without a passport, and the chimps are just protecting there land, wait good question, are they chimps, gorillas? spider monkeys- FOCUS!

Marka soon heard Grey tell her to KILL the one in stasis, "Wait why me?! Oh for the love of-" there was no time to be a scary cat, she was not scared...well just a little, but her lack of land action has made her rusty and well making her act such way, here its kill or be killed. She would run towards the one in stasis and as she got closer and closer she kept repeating herself "like in training, like in training don't fuck up!" and once she was head to head she immediately place her left hand and push the monkeys head away revealing its neck as with her free hand wielding the knife, punctured its neck once as deep it could go only to retract quickly and stab the head of the creature forceful with all she had as she tried to retract, no wound or liquids could be seen do to the stasis but once it worn of the wounds open and so revealing it was dead as it fell to the ground "Take that you stinky shit thrower!", but now there was a problem, Marka got her weapon stuck in the thick skull of the creature and each time she tried to pull out there was no success, placing her feet on the creatures head and pulling upwards as she use her leg to help with force only to fall on her back with her blade in hand covered in blood. still on the ground she look at Degan and hope he was doing well, but as well, keeping an eye out for the other two that jump out, they might come back.

"Sorry for your friend!" she yelp at the corps on the ground taking deep quick breaths, rather feeling bad for the monkey but as her short time looking at the group she notice Grey, the one though **** who told them how to handle this and told her to kill the ape, was now in danger, It was now or never and if they wanted to survive, best to react fast and not think twice and act like a team, just do it! don't let your dreams be dreams! Crawling for a split second and getting up for a run,she sprinted towards Grey and leaped towards the sixsheere attacking him, preforming a stabbing motion with her left hand holding her weapon as she made sure to use her free hand to grasp the creature if it fell or just be thrown her off and weapon just stuck on the monster, leaving her defenseless. She was just this acting do to all the Adrenalin this woman was having seeing how rarely land action is for her, in reality, she would have still been on the ground getting up.
tammynorthland tammynorthland Killorkiller Killorkiller

(Just saying this now, Marka is going to be rather traumatizes once this is done. Just tell me if the post is ok or not, kinda feel i did more than i was meant to do honestly, and if so, if some one wanna save little old grey just tell me, i will erase the part and give the honors)

Alerius was immediately ready for combat. He didn't lose his cool like some of the others and once Jaws sent one stumbling towards him? He let his instincts take over. -Blink- his world faded to black and white as his tunnel vision took over. The instinct to kill and survive overtaking any other thought, the training he'd beaten into himself ever since before they had landed on earth nearly Eleven years prior was his instinct. While his body was completely on auto-pilot more or less going through the motions he was little more than a blur of darkened steel.

Before the monkey could react he'd already driven the thick spike of a blade that was his rapier up through its jaw and out of the top of its skull. Twisting the blade free with a flourish, the entire motion was smooth and well practiced. He lowered himself into a crouch and used his booster to essentially explode forward with a sharp hiss and a ripple of invisible flame as he all but glided the distance between himself and the second Sheer that jaws wasn't currently engaged in. He hoped his sheer burst speed was enough to catch it off guard and take its head with a passing strike with his Arming sword. This was where he excelled after all, close quarters combat with his blades.
tammynorthland tammynorthland

Bade had been relying on the his suit heavily for protection as he let it take most of the hits. He smacked and bashed where he could. Without his assault rifle, his fists were his primary weapon. He loved the fact it made him stronger than average but hated that it made him slow. Soon, he was out flanked by many of the monkey's. Just as he was about to do something reckless, Jaws came to the rescue and aided him. He muttered a brief 'thanks', and continued to lash out.

Ikari Shio
Wasting no time, Ikari bolted for the monkey and went to slash it, missing due to his armor weighing him down. His feet danced across the leaves underfoot. A soft rustling was the only protest they gave as he and the monkey stepped on them. Neither man nor animal could land a blow to the other and it was royally pissing Ikari off.
It was true that he hadn't been fully trying but he never did. He rather save his energy for something else but for the amount he was using, this above average shit thrower was keeping up. Even if he locked his sword with it's four arms, the man couldn't knee the beast because it would just move away
"Ya know what big guy..." Ikari started, cracking his knuckles, reminding himself not to grind his teeth. "It seems i underestimated you a bit because of your horrid comrades." The monkey howled at him. "Is your pride hurting because you're with such weak primates? I'll make it aaaall better with this blade cutting open your front so your organs get put on display for the carrion!" taking bounds forwards, Ikari let his sword's tip hover just above the leaves and when he got close, he struck out.

The blade whizzed up not with a flick of the wrist but with air and what seemed like a kind of smoke propelling his arms upwards at a decent speed as he jumped with the blade, letting his momentum carry his body into a spinning motion as he also went forward to hi the monkey before he could react to his body being sliced like warm butter.

Queen smirks and flicks her wrist a few of her throwing knives appearing in her hand and she activated her cloak and she seems to begin to fade into nothingness. "I hate dealing with enemies up close and fairly, lets see them fight what they can't see or smell."
She would jump to the side and throw her handfull of knives at the monkey closest to her aiming at vital spots such as the eyes, neck, and a few clusters of mussels in a attempt to slow it down.

Spades up in the tree smirks and waits till a monkey is under him before pushing off the tree and attempting to stomp its head in using all the force of his weight, his suits weight anf the force of an enhanced push off of the tree.

The first monkey that Ikari attacked fell limp to the ground The blade destroyed its body with a perfect flawless slice tearing out the intestines onto the ground like a gory pinata. Cosmosis Cosmosis

Shortly after that Grey who was about to be destroyed by the charging ape Marka came to the rescue at the last second. With a savage blow to the neck twisting it and cutting its primary artery it was bleeding out with no chance of survival. At this point there were only 4 left. The battle continued as Grey got up and thanked Marka with a polite tone through his helmet. Yonsisac Yonsisac

The sixsheer went out for Alerius which was a big mistake on its part. He not only decimated it but proved as an old school canine that his combat skills were unmatched with his rapier. Grey recalled hearing the name before meeting him in person for the mission and there were rumors of his swordplay skill. Of course Grey having very little swordplay went for a mechanics tool of choice. A staff that could double as a tool. A welder even which was how the prototype was designed. He wracked a sixsheer into the path as it stumbled upon Bade BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader it was a bit dazed as his iron fist were there to finish the job. (execute this one)

jawz stammered to get herself into the fight again but she was sore from the previous attack feeling pain begin to set in. Luckily the nanosuit was aiding her by protecting her vitals and giving her a dose of pain killers that injected into her blood stream with an unnoticeable tap on her vein where the suit could automatically detect would enter the blood stream within seconds her pain was flushing away long enough for her to finish the battle. She lunged after one of the remaining 4 sixsheers that were left on the battlefield as it was blinded in the next second by Samurai Jay Samurai Jay Queen of Hearts. The body was terrified with its loss of vision and hearing. As it scrounged to make an escape. She shot a glance at the woman. "Together!" She shouted with a team effort she drew her bloody coated swords which smelled of burnt blood as the blades were cooking it still on the blade as if it were a BBQ, and went for the degs decapitating them as it collapsed onto its knees. "NOW QUEEN!!" (Finish this one Samurai Jay Samurai Jay )

The remaining 2 were still standing and begun backing up. The battle was clear to them they were going to lose and to cut their losses the group of attackers unoccupied closed in on them as they opted for a retreat whimpering with their shrieks and terrifying screams back into the forest.

Cosmosis Cosmosis
InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Cosmosis Cosmosis Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall Pavan Pavan Samurai Jay Samurai Jay Yonsisac Yonsisac

Bade looked at the dazed monkey monster in front of him. After some hesitation (much like Marka he didn't take ending life lightly) he frowned and blurted "Sorry, you attacked us first." As if that would make the act any better. Bade took one fist and grabbed to monkey he spun it through the air and over the brush. It soar far off over the trees and out of view. At least he wouldn't see it's mangled body. He swiveled back around to see the other Sixsheers retreating.

"You should've done that a lot sooner, idiots." Bade called out.

Ikari Shio
As Ikari's blade cut the Sixsheer like a pinata, his spinning kick landed right by it's ribs he hadn't sliced with the fatal blow, the corpse being blown back against the ground. The limp body had been hit with enough force to make it like a rag-doll until it hit a tree, blood following it's short but brutal path towards one of his co-workers. (@,Anyone who wants to react)

Even though the Japanese sword-wielder landed the blows flawlessly, his landing was anything but. He hit the ground quite hard, shoulder colliding with a rock sticking out of the ground and upon landing, he rolled a bit to the side. Grimacing he stood up, rubbing his shoulder. 'It'll bruise up soon... If these nanosuits are as good as they say then it'll take care of any swelling.' He told himself as he rolled his shoulder to check it.

Looking around, Ikari saw two other of the apes still standing and many other sixsheer corpses. Flicking his wrist, the loose blood on his sword splattered onto the forest ground in an arc across leaves and the thirsty dirt before he strode up to the two remaining enemies.

"If you meant to win this with sheer numbers, your group failed."
Ikari said as he walked towards the monkeys. "Honestly. You sicken me to my core. Starting a fight then trying to cower away once you seem to have lost. How pitiful! how shameful..." The man spoke with a tone of disgust and what would be pity if he could give it. "May i show these two animals out of their bodies so none of you have to expend any more energy on these morbid creatures?" He asked his colleges over his HUD monitor while he continued to walk ever so slowly towards the sixsheer that remained.

InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Cosmosis Cosmosis Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall Pavan Pavan Samurai Jay Samurai Jay Yonsisac Yonsisac BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader

Marka soon witness the beast run away, she felt rather bad for them but hey, survival to the fittest and she was a Ops now, must not be stopped by some dead gorilla even if it was such a bad event, but seeing Bade dispose of the body was nice, at least would be one less body to stare at, she just hope the smell of copper blood...docent attract something else and this time something that just wants them dead. With a though exhale of air she removed her helmet and bent down as placed her hands on her knees, tired and well rather exhausted compared to most as well...action is not her strong suit "dam...i really don't know how you guys can handle even a minute of this" Marka said as i she was bothered, but standing up straight and placing her helmet back but with its visor down,letting air flow. Only to see Ikari throw a body very close to her, rather alarmed she moved out of the way, seeing the limp sixsheer impact the tree, the clear sound of snapping and belch of blood staining the tree as it slid down to the ground, motionless and gashed. She felt nausea shoot through her body as if in any minute she could just hurl up at the view, she covered her mouth and looked away as only thing possible was to swallow and shake it off. He was so barbaric, stomach of steel that is for sure, she never gets to see the bodies of the ones that are blow apart in planes, hence why her stomach is like a paper bag when coming in contact with this stuff.

"I swear...i am going to throw up." Marka said softly to herself staring away from the gore only to hear Ikari once again and this time he wishes to....chase them, reaching in her pocket she got her small, tiny pocket fan and refresh herself before anything else happens "I...I think that is enough Ikari, in fact i think she would keep moving like they did before some...six legged bear with the head of a dam wolf shows up or something and we get in even more trouble instead of prioritizing our mission, and i think i seen enough blood" Marka informed Ikari through the teams communication as she gave them her back,looking away as she used her fan to get pure, none blood covered air in her face. In fact she could hear one still rather alive and waiting to be finish off, Looking away was best till all this is done.

tammynorthland tammynorthland Cosmosis Cosmosis

Jawz snapped back immediately at Bade BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader and his comment. "We were just a bit occupied!!" She stammered as the battle came to a grim end. She was used to killing. She was used to the feeling of taking a life. Not that of an animal but of a human. She knew what she did wasn't right but her guilt over it was far less than the guilt she had when she had to kill a human. One that was a threat to her life. One that wanted to end hers. She would pull that trigger first though. She would make that finishing blow. She had to . She had no choice back then. Her life back then was much different it was about protecting herself and those she loved. Now its about protecting a team that was forced to be her family even if she didn't like it. Nothing like the freedom fighters. They were all so much more in tune. This group felt clunky and brash. Perhaps one day things would change.

Grey raised a hand at Ikari to call off the attack. Alerius brought up they were territorial. Not predators. So retreating for the animals was their only way insisting they would stay alive. Cosmosis Cosmosis "No point. We gotta keep moving. We are lucky no one got hurt." Grey spoke with natural instinct in him. He wasn't a leader just calm to make a collective decision for the better of the group. Yonsisac Yonsisac Marka didn't look to hot though. Not as in she was ugly because she was most indeed beautiful. However it was due to the gore she got to witness probably a first for her being from a pilot proficiency background. She removed her helmet. AND TOOK A BREATH!

"Marka this air is still reading toxic, put your helmet on immediately!" He clamored toward the gal. But without hesitation. Her helmet whooshed back on. Grey ran scans on the air once more. It wasn't breathable but the one breathe she took seemed not to harm her. He used the HUD and opened up the scanners on the air toxicity and noted that the air wasn't a red zone nor a yellow. It was in between green and yellow. This more than likely meant that long exposure would or could cause damage or worse. He exited his holographic HUD. "Marka your very lucky that the air wasn't in the red zone. You gotta be more aware of that kind of stuff ok?" He was speaking with a very kind and content voice. He didn't mean or want to be rude or offend her but he had to show her how serious of a mistake that could have been.

The group begun to recollect their bearing and cleaned themselves up the best they could. Grey could feel the nanosuit begin to tighten to help the swelling on some of his body parts. The suits were high tech and they were doing their job so far. This being said how bad would the damage be in order for the suits to put them in life support? More importantly what would happen? There were things that were tested out yet with the suits even though the technology was relatively advanced they just didn't have the opportunity to test certain things regarding the nanotechnology. Grey glanced over at Jawz whose helmet sheened her piercing green eyes through. "Ready?" He said, his twin pole style weapon called the revlok shifted back into an assault rifle and he hit the safety.

She nodded slowly putting ehr twin blades back together as they shifted so effortlessly releasing and hissing back into her mid range rifle. "We gotta get this shit over with Grey! Who wants to get this the fuck over with?!"

Cosmosis Cosmosis

Degan was never very skilled when it came to the hand to hand combat, or anything that did not involve the use of guns. Luckily he was able to scrape by the fight with the Sixsheers by only sustaining a slash to his left arm, which proved to be only a minor annoyance. Watching the last of the combatants fall, Degan could not help but take a deep breath of filtered air, and then take a drink from his flask as it was the only thing ever helped with the pain.

Degan stumbled to the others with a troubled look on his face, winding up next to Bade. "So I say we keep moving, or do something. I really hate to be just standing here in the open with nothing to do." Degan said taking an other sip of his flask which was close to running dry, not caring if the rest of the team saw him.

(Sorry for the lack of posting)
Cosmosis Cosmosis InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth
BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall Pavan Pavan Samurai Jay Samurai Jay y Yonsisac Yonsisac

(for so long i actually laugh at this RP.
This type of stuff wont happen again, I will be honest, this was KINDA a error in my part remember when i vanish and been less active? i rush reading so let just say i MIGHT have miss something,sorry for that)

Marka started to feel rather dizzy, the sensation of her lungs heavy rather did not help with what she saw, her lack of awareness to the environment rather was her near death sentence of it was not for her allies, especially grey, you know the man that told her what to do when all this went bananas? the one he help out? the one out of like...EVERYONE, that kept her alive telling her the dangers? well he saved her ass for like the what? 6th time? upon hearing him tell her to put her helm back now. Slipping her helm on immediately and taking a REAL deep and NONE dangerous breath of actual O2 really save her life huh. The most ironic parts that make this much more mind boggling is the fact: A. she has a devise that READS the air herself and dint use it. B. there are mutated monkeys, is that not enough to tell you this place is fucked up? and C. if no one else removes there helmets..why should YOU?? there was rather a explanation of why such stupid thing happen, She was of course new to all this but it dose NOT hold the fact she should have done that, her training INCLUDED everything so, why?

Her lack of attention of the outside and well, her rushing ways rather put her to the line of death for like the second time, once this is done she will take one deep thought on what she just did. Maybe get "grounded", as for a crimson canine, this must be the total opposite of absolute training,ready for anything type of people. "Its still toxic? what do-" She dint continue, she knew it was her fault. hearing him through her helm how she should be more aware of what she dose and her surroundings, she was lucky this one time, next time, she might not be as lucky "Understood Grey, i will make sure to not repeat it,thanks for that" she said rather thoughtfully and worried, but she was glad for this, but it clearly tells she is not refine canine material, at least she learn the hard way. Well there goes her first impression as well don't you say? now what will everyone think of her? Not just that but if it was not for THEM, her team, she would be dead by now.

Cleaning the stains off her suit and reaching behind she would turn keep her scanner up till they reach there target just to make sure, for now all they manage to catch was the rather interfered signal, was hard to tell what its about but its something to keep in mind once they reach the target, hoping they are close. Degan was back as well, wonder where he was after all this, and he was injured to but, just like the rest he dint seem to be bothered by injuries, though one now is he?.

For once, Bade agreed with Jaws. The monkey's had cost them valuable time.

"Wh-what she said," Bade said hesitantly. "I wanna be done with this jungle for a while."

Bade looked around at the mess and gore strewn across the once green plot of land. Bade tried to look on the bright side. The monkey's threatened their lives. It wasn't exactly pretty, but it seemed slightly necessary.

Bade watched as Marka walked past him, obviously feeling a bit embarrassed. Bade had been there, and was slightly still there. He had done some stupid moves, but had also saved lives with some reckless tactics. He wanted to say something comforting to Marka, but didn't want the team to read into it wrong. He also didn't know exactly what to say. Instead, he started to catch up with the team, stopping only shortly to give Marka a pat on the back as comfortingly as his exo-frame would let him. Bade then passed her quickly and focused on the task at hand.

tammynorthland tammynorthland Yonsisac Yonsisac

Last edited:
Connor shouted as he fought, adding to the cacophony of the battle, burying his axe again and again into any sixshear that got close to him. It was mindless violence, swinging his axe to simply stay alive. He could feel each impact travel up his arm, see and smell the blood as it flew out, hear the shrieking of metal as his suit deflected the sharp claws of the sixshears. Occasionally a claw would get through, and by the end of the fight, he was covered in small scratches, his blood adding to the sixshear's, and his axe was drenched in the stuff.

He took a moment to catch his breath, standing motionless, his axe resting on the ground, his shoulders heaving. But then he caught wind of Marka taking her helmet off. And though he didn't catch her with it off, he still would not have it happen again. "Are you mad! You take your helmet off in a red zone, you, will, die! And I will not be taking my helmet off to save your sorry ass. You will only take your damn helmet off once the mission is over, and you are back at base. Do you understand!" Looking around at the rest, he continues. "That goes for the rest of you. You do something stupid, I will not guarantee your survival. Use your damn brain, and read the damn sensors." With that, he to resumed the journey to the objective.

Had he been harsh? Yes, yes he was harsh. But there was no room for being gentle when out on the field, not now. He had seen to many good people, some of the his friends, die to be gentle. And while only a few members of this squad were friends, it was his duty as their squad mate to get them out alive. And if he had to be harsh to do that, then so be it.

Ikari Shio
Ikari growled in his scanner. "It seems you all misinterpreted what i asked you all." His tone was in slight anger with teeth gritting a bit as he made his way to the cowering sixsheer'. "I did not ask if we would leave them be or not. I asked if anyone would rather kill them instead of me because i hate wasting energy." As he got close, one of the monkey's sung fearfully at him.

Just like the tide in a raging storm, Ikari's foot dodged and slammed on it's attacking arm, snapping it with ease thanks to his suit. "I did not ask if they were territorial. I did not ASK if they were predetors either." The other sixsheer howled at him so he round-kicked it in the jaw, His suit adding force behind his kick as the ape's jaw snapped as it spun with it's head up a few feet away. "Never interrupt me you damned animal." Ikari growled, grinding his foot against the pinned animal's arm.

Like a viper, his hand smashed it's head down against the ground when it started whimpering in pain and for mercy. It's comrade was stunned and the pain even greater, leaving it paralyzed. "It seems your an impatient little guy. Sorry i'm not in a rush right now." Picking up it's head Ikari grabbed a rock and placed it in range. Setting the head down on the rock to see where the head would land, he took his foot off of it's arm before bringing the head up again before slamming it on the rock, blood shooting like bullets from it's collapsed face.

Standing up, to make sure his execution worked he stomped on the ape's head, driving the rock further into the skull, foot twisting as if a bug was underneath. Exhaling, the man strode over to the other Sixsheer. Now that it was stirring, Ikari shook his head. "Shouldn't have even moved. Someone else would have thought you'd died."

A loud shriek rang through the forest as a sword slid through a back and was twisted a full 237 degrees before being taken out. Kicking the animal away into the brush, Ikari stood up, wiping his blade off casually on the rock-faced sixsheer's back fur. "Now we can get going. If monkeys are as smart as everyone says, they wont dare attack again." His voice was merciless as he stood by a tree waiting to take his unofficial post at the back again while he checked his sword for any damage. When he found none, he sheathed it slowly, the partial lock reverberating in the dead silence he had created on his own.

(Thanks for those permissions right there Harley!) tammynorthland tammynorthland

InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall Pavan Pavan Samurai Jay Samurai Jay Yonsisac Yonsisac BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader
(In the OOC how'd i do everyone?)

Marka stood but soon hearing the old war hero speak up at her from what she did, No word came from her mouth and dint even look at him, She just accepted the "punishment" seeing it was her error and well brought her memories of her first time entering the military, so harsh but its what they do to make you learn. She has second thought about this whole "Crimson canine" thing, maybe the reason why she was put in this elite group was because of her piloting skills and well her rather perfected training yet, it really docent seem "perfect" to her when it comes to the real thing now dose it? Feeling out of place was sure here, all stronger and merciless, executed with perfection and gave orders and all she could do was follow them. But maybe in reality only one single mission and just like one day of being here docent seem like it will be a magical friendly place. This was not high land, this was not the air space, this is crimson canines, you do a error and you die, simple as that as far she could hear and well, experience. Surely it felt she dint belong here, for now that is, maybe growing use to this is all that was needed.

Watching how Ikari tear the sixsheer apart, breaking its head against stone as he sadistically tortured it instead of killing it immediately, what a waste of breath, like a barbarian ruthless in the battlefield and thirst for blood that is for sure. Like Connor, she dint look at the aftermath, waiting and hope to get moving and finish this mission and hope not to get killed in it. Honestly, being here gave her some insight of how "front line" soldiers go through at least, Maybe of what they become afterwards, so much different than what she has been through or even participated in the first place. She felt bade give her a pat on the back, all she did was give a short smile, it was her first day, stuff never goes as plan the first days, even in school so no difference is expected here.

Seeing some begin there move to continue towards the objective after the blood bath, she began to continue the directed path as they have wasted valuable time with these stupid monkeys and might as well not waste anymore, at this rate they will arrive rather late that is for sure. Keeping her hand on her waist right on top of her folded weapon as she walk, who knows what the sounds and smell of blood could have called or even still, preparation is key.

tammynorthland tammynorthland BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Cosmosis Cosmosis
(you did well broken mind! not bad showing the ruthless side of Ikari!...but you are just a other barbarian for marka)

Connor was pissed. A mistake like that was not to be taken lightly but Grey couldnt help but think that it was a bit overboard especially after he already talked to her about it. The girl was fresh meat in the canines and Connor was more tuned into this world from ten years ago when he was their age gap. Grey slowly nodded. 'I need to talk to Connor about that later. But for now he is right.' He thought in his head. The group witnessed Ikari.....and what he was truly made of. Perhaps this would be useful later. The sixsheers did not deserve that death. They didnt need it. He got out of hand as well. But Grey made no haste to bat the eye toward it. It needed to be done regardless and those things almost killed Grey let alone the whole group. He didnt worry about it. He didnt need to. They had to get to the nuclear plant. Or cavern for that matter and figure out who and why they were sending off all the signals. They were disconnected from the transmissions for the mean time. They had no ability to take risks like that.

It had to be done by the book. Per N himself.

The group cleaned up and got ready. Grey pulled Connor aside. He was younger. Less expierienced and definitely no match to a man of his caliber. He spoke with respect. "Thank you for talking to Marka. I understood your need for agression. But all the newbies including myself are a bit nervous. But still it was a deathly mistake. Shes lucky. I dont think it will happen again." He said to Connor Soviet Panda Soviet Panda

----

attachment.php

The hiked through the jungle for the rest of the day. It was when they reached a clearing that they stopped. The clearing was clearly cut down. They were getting close. This was possibly where camps were set up back then for the nuclear power. Perhaps even just for vehicles and machinary to be parked at. They had to stay within the shadows. Meaning that they would have to go around.
After what felt like hours. Taking water from the river as they all ran out and restoked their purifiers. Then bushwacked more shrubs and trees with their weapons. They reached the hill side. The entrance was massive. Like a giant worm hole into the ground. This was where they were meant to be an hour ago. No thanks to those fucking Sixsheers. Jawz sat down. SHe tossed her rifle to the side and placed her hands on her stomach of the nanosuit. "Im ready for bed guys." She said as Grey chuckled at the humor she seemed to be dryly filled with now.

"Not yet. We got work to do. Scout the area. Search for clues of Britannia occupancy. Split up meet back here in an hour. We will consolidate info and prepare to dive in before dusk." Grey suggested. "Any opposition guys?"

mission objectives
1)Make it to the nuclear plant undetected
2)grab proof of britania soldiers or henchmen behind the operation.
3)confirm what they are planning.
4)reach the rendezvous point. no matter what cost.

Cosmosis Cosmosis (Suggests teams of two)
Soviet Panda Soviet Panda (more than likely agrees with his judgement)
Killorkiller Killorkiller (questions?)

Cosmosis Cosmosis

Alerius flicked his blade clean of blood before giving it a single long wipe with a cloth that he kept who knows where. He spotted Marka just after the sword was returned to its sheath, however Connor and Grey were already on her about it. He shook his head a bit at the poor girl and looked to the rest of the group. Taking count of injuries and dead monkies. His cloak shimmered lightly as he slowly moved forward before hearing Ikari.

The very loud, very drawn out scene was simply excessive, needless, and to reiterate, very loud. Once it was over he made his way over to give Ikari a swat on the shoulder to get his attention. " You're lucky we are still a few Klicks out otherwise that Excessively loud and drawn out bullshit you just pulled? Could have gotten us all killed. Efficiency over violence." there was a cold edge to Alerius's voice. He had been around a while and of course had his own legends about him. He may not have attained a leadership rank like Connor, but on the ground and in the pilot seat his skill and experience was just as noted.

Having said all he wanted to he turned away and pulled up his map once more before looking to Degan and tossing him a roll of Sealant tape. " Get that hole in your suit patched up, there's a high yellow zone we gotta pass through before we get there." With that he continued leading through the jungle until they reached that clearing. Once there he listened to Grey then looked around the group. " Before Dusk? How many of us have night vision gear in their M.O.L.L.E? " he asked looking around to make sure that a dive into a dark hole at night was even a feasible plan. Sure they had low light vision enhancers in their HUDs naturally, however in pitch blackness? That might offer a different set of challenges.

tammynorthland tammynorthland Cosmosis Cosmosis InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Killorkiller Killorkiller LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Samurai Jay Samurai Jay Yonsisac Yonsisac Soviet Panda Soviet Panda

Ikari Shio
When he was swatted, Ikari gave a puzzled look. At the words he only snorted. "The enemy most likely would have thought that the sixsheer were getting attacked by hunters or another animal that was obviously stonger." cracking his knuckles he looked at Alerius. "plus, their territorial by nature. Anyone in earshot would have thought the sixsheer's territory got invaded by others of their kind or what not. The only way we would be found out is if some other human came across my warning. Possibly realizing it was from a nanosuit of sorts would be a identifiable by trained soldiers only if they again, stumbled across my warning and tests of the suit." At his final words the group went silent and before long they started walking again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the clearing Ikari had checked the ammo clips in his guns then pulled up his M.O.L.L.E. to look for night vision. A note popped up displaying that his mask's eyes would glow red and so he'd see red when night vision turned on. 'I'll look like a damn bat off of scooby doo...' The man thought to himself. Over his HUD he answered everyone with a message saying he had night vision.

Climbing a tree with a series of flips like a gymnastic around each branch if he could, the man stopped when he was within earshot of everyone but not so close they could get to him in seconds. In japan, he had been drilled in many things. When he came to america it was the same thing. Now he had to learn to move with his Nanosuit and he was doing quite well despite grunting from his earlier fall during the sixsheer jump.

Another message on his HUD asked to dispense medication but he declined. Pain was in the mind only. Channeling that thought Ikari didn't let the pain take over but it was still there when he rolled his shoulder to see if it had been dislocated . It hadn't been so now all he had to do was wait for everyone else to pick a direction to search before he chose his unless they asked him where he was going.

(If ya wanna team with Ikari, let me know!)

InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum CkSmalling CkSmalling Soviet Panda Soviet Panda LordPicklesworth LordPicklesworth Killorkiller Killorkiller BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall Pavan Pavan Samurai Jay Samurai Jay Yonsisac Yonsisac BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader

Spades and queen quietly walk near the back of the pack while conversing with one another about there fighting. Well queen was talking about getting larger knives to deal with threats and spades was upset that he didnt get a chance to fight and prove his worth to the group. When they stop to rest spades pulls out a package of cheese, some dried meats, and some salted bread. "Anyone want,to get some food before we head in, might be the last time,in a while to eat and I would hate to fight without any calories to burn.

Bade nodded at Grey's proposal. Scouting was something that Bade could do other than pound things into the dirt. However, he didn't like the idea of going in one by one. He didn't say anything, for he skipped over it and started calculating his route. As Spades ( Samurai Jay Samurai Jay ) pulled out some 'snacks' it reminded Bade of some Skittles he still had in his pack. Having not had some for some time (aka 24 hours), he pulled a pack from his MOLLE. That's when he realized air complications and promptly put the candy back. He didn't want to be known as the guy who died of a Toxic atmosphere while eating Skittles.

"Good, means you'll keep an eye out. Nerves are natural, no matter how much training you go through, or how many missions, nerves will always play a role. It's people that aren't scared that get lazy, and die. All training is supposed to do is make muscle memories, take some of the thinking out of the equation, and to bulk you up so you can carry your own weight." And they were lucky that they didn't have to jump out with a signal booster into the jungle, not only risking getting your parachute getting caught in the branches, but landing in the middle of a literal snake nest. Ah, memories.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When they came to a stop, Connor looked outward more then inward, not wanting to be caught off guard by anything else. "I have a pair of NVG's. We should stick together, though. If there are Brittania troops in there, we don't want to be singled out, one by one. Two people, fighting side by side, in those tunnels, however. See where I'm going with this?"

Marka saw the rather cleared out area, perfectly flat and removed from most vegetation beside small grass patches growing, wonder what was there once. They where close and very, its time to keep an eye out from bullets instead of claws and well, not get seen or surely this mission will be a complete disaster. Looking towards the massive cavern gave her rather bad feeling, caves and long dark passages really give her the shivers, anything could happen. But she thought of more the fact if they go in and this was actually in Britania use, they would enter from where they did, Last thing they would want is some visitor scarring them like if it was Halloween, hence why she had the thought to place one of her sensor's at the cave entrance once they where all inside, place it in silence where it will only signal her that it has been triggered via her PDA instead going loud as a gun fight and just messing there spy mission. Of course might not even happen but extra measures always help.

She soon heard Alerius ask if everyone had night vision "Yep, have mine" she answered by pressing the side of her helmet and grabbing the flat slidable top of it with her other hand and pulling it down as it perfectly stood over the glass, letting the button go and looking around and up and down making sure it was affix and stable. Working perfectly she slide it back up and only to look in her mole and retrieve a small box, and removed one of the three pool ball size devices only to put it back and examine the sensor. It was like a circular Rubik's cube as she turn and changed the sphere's rings only for it to light up for a brief second and die out. 'Alright, this will make sure we don't get hit from behind' Marka said softly to herself as she holster it beside her stasis grenade's.

Marka heard Connors suggestion and honestly that would be the best course of action no thought. Walking beside the cave entrance and looking inside she could not even see a deeper than a few feet, cant image when its dusk, Grabbing the small sphere would place it on a corner of the caves entrance as it stick firmly and its lens slowly began to shift and look around only to look directly at its exact opposite corner. Marka would tinker in her PDA as it was off till she turn it on via her device "Alright, This small little guy will make sure to tell us if some one else goes in after us" she said while giving spades a shake of her head as a no, she was not hungry, and running with a full stomach is not a good idea.

Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Samurai Jay Samurai Jay tammynorthland tammynorthland Abdel featherfall Abdel featherfall

Degan caught the sealant tape tossed to him by Alerius, giving a nod of thanks in response. It was not like a yellow zone could really do a whole lot to him with were the tear in his suit was, however it was a good idea to take of the issue. After a minute, Degan a sealed the tear in his suit and took stock of where the mission was, they were all tiered and a little sore after that battle with the sixsheers.

As the team came upon the clearing, Degan put a new round of shells into the Anvil with a smile as he heard the very familiar click followed by a small whirling noise. Degan followed Alerius as best he could, after all the man a very impressive reputation, and for all the accomplishments of Connor, Degan a deep respect for Alerius. Doing his best to mimic Alerius's movements and follow the same path as the man before him as the entire team skirted the clearing.

When they finally got to the hillside Degan moved over to Bade, and planted his ass firmly on the ground. "So Bade, you ready to finally get this shit done? Also, I remembered you like soda." Degan said as he pulled out of a small pouch a soda similar to the ones that Bade had consumed back at HQ, and offered it to Bade with a ghost of a smile. BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader

Users who are viewing this thread

Back