• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Criminal Underworld(still accepting)

Auschwitz steadied himself as the two girls made their way by and into the Arena "No, wait! I-!"

He sighed as the little girl at his side glanced up at him "You suck at this mein Vater."

"I know Liebling Tochter." he said as they turned to leave "I know."

The Arena

As the girls entered they were first spotted by Reginald as he was exiting the stands, he took notice of the two almost immediately and he lifted his head in recognition "Akane? Didn't think I'd be seeing you so soon." the masked pyromaniac said as he turned to them, glancing from her to Asane several times "Come to seek out potential buyers?"

Before any other line of dialogue could be uttered, the door to the announcers booth was kicked right off its hinges. Reginald gasped under his mask before leaping back as the door sailed between them and began tumbling down the stands just as a Growler got up to leave. He looked up and gave a small shriek before the door slammed into him and dragged him down several stairs before collapsing into a pile of broken wood and body.

"Ain't nuthin potential about it Reggie!"

Reginald glanced back just as, lo and behold, the Baron himself squeezed out of the decimated doorway all smiles as he hefted up the announcer's desk over his head with one hand. Hanging onto the desk for dear life were Ryan and Conner.

"Today we got one of the sexiest armorers within a fifty motherfuckin mile radius bout to get my boys here strapped and packed for some good ass whoopin', baby!"

"He's got the desk, Ryan!" Conner said as he scrambled on top of the desk "He's got the desk!!!"

"Kinda hard not to notice," Ryan stated before frowning "don't need your bitching, buddy."

Strutting forward to them with his chuckling accompanying him, the Baron dropped the Desk, announcers included in front of the group.

As Conner tried fixing his hair, Ryan bit down on his cigarette "Hey Akane, long time no see and all that." he muttered as he slid into a sitting position on the relocated desk.

"Sir, that entrance was entirely unnecessary." Reginald said with a sigh as he straightened

"Unnecessary's a word pussies use for shit they asses can't handle." the Baron said as he immediately got the pyro in another over-affectionate choke hold, "Ya ain't a pussy Reggie, I can't let you be one."

@Mykinkaiser @Facethelight

Asane Naki

• 4p5w45m.png

Asane was still generally quiet throughout the walking, as well as when meeting with reginald. However, the second the door busted open and flew across the damn way, she couldn't help but match his gasp with one of her own. Even though she wasnt neccisarily in the way she had to jump out of the way in fear. When The baron came out, she let out a "holy shit..." at the huge man.

"Uh..."

She could barely speak looking at the intimidating figure, and it was pretty clear the second she even saw him that he needed no introduction other than the one he seems to give for himself without even speaking a word. However, I guess him speaking any word is as good as any as to show the type of man he is, more so focused on how 'sexy' Akane was.

She slightly raised her hand, as if she was a student in a classroom.

"Would...I guess you happen to be the baron?"

@Mykinkaiser @GrieveWriter

Last edited by a moderator:
GrieveWriter said:
Auschwitz steadied himself as the two girls made their way by and into the Arena "No, wait! I-!"
He sighed as the little girl at his side glanced up at him "You suck at this mein Vater."

"I know Liebling Tochter." he said as they turned to leave "I know."

The Arena

As the girls entered they were first spotted by Reginald as he was exiting the stands, he took notice of the two almost immediately and he lifted his head in recognition "Akane? Didn't think I'd be seeing you so soon." the masked pyromaniac said as he turned to them, glancing from her to Asane several times "Come to seek out potential buyers?"

Before any other line of dialogue could be uttered, the door to the announcers booth was kicked right off its hinges. Reginald gasped under his mask before leaping back as the door sailed between them and began tumbling down the stands just as a Growler got up to leave. He looked up and gave a small shriek before the door slammed into him and dragged him down several stairs before collapsing into a pile of broken wood and body.

"Ain't nuthin potential about it Reggie!"

Reginald glanced back just as, lo and behold, the Baron himself squeezed out of the decimated doorway all smiles as he hefted up the announcer's desk over his head with one hand. Hanging onto the desk for dear life were Ryan and Conner.

"Today we got one of the sexiest armorers within a fifty motherfuckin mile radius bout to get my boys here strapped and packed for some good ass whoopin', baby!"

"He's got the desk, Ryan!" Conner said as he scrambled on top of the desk "He's got the desk!!!"

"Kinda hard not to notice," Ryan stated before frowning "don't need your bitching, buddy."

Strutting forward to them with his chuckling accompanying him, the Baron dropped the Desk, announcers included in front of the group.

As Conner tried fixing his hair, Ryan bit down on his cigarette "Hey Akane, long time no see and all that." he muttered as he slid into a sitting position on the relocated desk.

"Sir, that entrance was entirely unnecessary." Reginald said with a sigh as he straightened

"Unnecessary's a word pussies use for shit they asses can't handle." the Baron said as he immediately got the pyro in another over-affectionate choke hold, "Ya ain't a pussy Reggie, I can't let you be one."

@Mykinkaiser @Facethelight
Facethelight said:

Asane Naki

• 4p5w45m.png

Asane was still generally quiet throughout the walking, as well as when meeting with reginald. However, the second the door busted open and flew across the damn way, she couldn't help but match his gasp with one of her own. Even though she wasnt neccisarily in the way she had to jump out of the way in fear. When The baron came out, she let out a "holy shit..." at the huge man.

"Uh..."

She could barely speak looking at the intimidating figure, and it was pretty clear the second she even saw him that he needed no introduction other than the one he seems to give for himself without even speaking a word. However, I guess him speaking any word is as good as any as to show the type of man he is, more so focused on how 'sexy' Akane was.

She slightly raised her hand, as if she was a student in a classroom.

"Would...I guess you happen to be the baron?"

Akane

Akane was about to reply to Reggie-boy when the Baron came bursting through the door making such a response unnecessary. She casually watched as the door went flying down the stairs before turning back to the Baron with a smile. "Heyo Baron," she says before pulling a mock pouting face, "Asane here rejected me again, can you believe it?" She soon reverts back to her normal expression as the Baron drops the desk. She looks at the two poor sods clinging to it, "So, what do you want me to make for you? Big gun? Small gun? Explosives? Precision? A sword? I've made those before. Well different than guns but that's obvious right? What's really fun are gunblades. Like Dom's. She's got a nice one. I wish she'd let me take it apart someday," she rambles for a bit. She then turns to the Baron, "You want anything? Like a chaingun? Or a cannon? OOH! I KNOW! A PILE DRIVER! THOSE ARE FUCKING AWESOME AREN'T THEY? AND IT MATCHES YOU SO WELL!" she says while bouncing with excitement, her eyes sparkling.

Pausing at the sound of an unfamiliar voice, the Baron released Reginald and spun around to glance at Asane with a hand to his chin.

"A tragedy indeed," he said in mock sadness before leaning in and squinting his eyes at the light haired girl "So you the one I always hear cock-blocking gunner girl." he said with a frown before breaking into a grin "I am the one, the only, the Proveyer of pimps and players, the motherfuckin' Baron himself."

As the Baron introduced himself, Ryan and Conner found themselves at the mercy of Akane's talking.

"Wh-" Conner tried to get out, stuttering as the questions turned to a monologue about gunblades, Ryan placed a hand on his shoulder before whispering "Just give her a minute man."

Sure enough Akane began asking the Baron for requests, the power pimp holding his hands out as she seemed to physically vibrate with barely contained enthusiasm. He held out his hands in apprehension.

"Nah nah baby, ya'll know me and guns don't mix and shit." he said as he reached into the pockets of his coat and pulled them out revealing large shiny brass knuckles on them.

"Besides..."

He cracked the knuckles together and their metal plating began shifting across his hands until soon he was wielding his signature golden gauntlets which seemed to glow with internal heat.

"All I ever need was these two bad bitches right here." he said before nodding to both of them "Oral and Anal been bathed in the blood of hundreds of punk ass bitches. Ain't needed no range then, ain't need no..."

He paused as he looked past them "The hell you been baby?!?" he asked with a cackle as his gauntlets receded back into brass knuckles

Sauntering towards the group was Dominique, who ducked under the Baron's attempt at a hug and nimbly climbed onto the desk before giving the announcers meaningful looks which sent both of them slowly sliding off. As she reclined in silence in the wake of the Baron's question, Ryan finally turned to Akane.

"Look, I've been shooting those damn mystery boxes open for a while now."

"That you have." said Conner, who received a glance of annoyance from his partner.

"And I've figured that I'd upgrade while I have the credits," he said with a shrug "just in case I get paralyzed by faulty equipment within the next week or so. I would like a High Caliber rifle, detachable scope plus strap. However, the entire barrel has to have serrated blades built into the top and bottom."

At that Dom turned to look at him with what he could easily identify as a look of annoyance.

"You didn't invent sharp guns." he muttered with a roll of his eyes "Get over yours-"

He never got to finish as Dominique placed a hand against his head and suggestively rubbed his cheek before pulling him nose first into her knee.

As his partner stumbled around trying to staunch the flow of blood, Conner seemed to get giddy "Oooh! My turn!" he said before holding a hand to his mouth "I'd like a grenade launcher with a chainsaw on it!"

This made the Baron and Dominique glance at him, even his partner paused in holding his broken nose close as he said "Wh-why?"

Conner shrugged before placing a hand on his chest "I commentate for literally the bloodiest and most explosive tournament fights this city has to offer." he said, barely hiding his miffed tone "Excuse me for wanting a killing machine that reflects that occupation."

@Facethelight @Mykinkaiser

Asane Naki

• 4p5w45m.png

"If you call cockblocking, refusing her advances because I prefer a nice strong guy rather than a nice strong girl-"

she made a quickl glance at Dom, who honestly sent shivers down her spine;

"So if you call that cockblocking, than yup"

She tried to joke at the situation, but the size difference between her and the Baron was clear enough that she was intimidated even within normal conversation.

"but uh, I guess its nice to meet you...baron..."

She let the conversation go on a bit more before even considering bringing up a certain topic.

"Not to interupt Baron, but some chick brought up you when I was talking about getting some training in CQC. Dunno if you'd take a bit of payment but, Kinda lacking in that area. If you get me."

She was hoping the sudden attention and interuption wasn't going to work against her, but she needed to ask while she could

GrieveWriter said:
Pausing at the sound of an unfamiliar voice, the Baron released Reginald and spun around to glance at Asane with a hand to his chin.
"A tragedy indeed," he said in mock sadness before leaning in and squinting his eyes at the light haired girl "So you the one I always hear cock-blocking gunner girl." he said with a frown before breaking into a grin "I am the one, the only, the Proveyer of pimps and players, the motherfuckin' Baron himself."

As the Baron introduced himself, Ryan and Conner found themselves at the mercy of Akane's talking.

"Wh-" Conner tried to get out, stuttering as the questions turned to a monologue about gunblades, Ryan placed a hand on his shoulder before whispering "Just give her a minute man."

Sure enough Akane began asking the Baron for requests, the power pimp holding his hands out as she seemed to physically vibrate with barely contained enthusiasm. He held out his hands in apprehension.

"Nah nah baby, ya'll know me and guns don't mix and shit." he said as he reached into the pockets of his coat and pulled them out revealing large shiny brass knuckles on them.

"Besides..."

He cracked the knuckles together and their metal plating began shifting across his hands until soon he was wielding his signature golden gauntlets which seemed to glow with internal heat.

"All I ever need was these two bad bitches right here." he said before nodding to both of them "Oral and Anal been bathed in the blood of hundreds of punk ass bitches. Ain't needed no range then, ain't need no..."

He paused as he looked past them "The hell you been baby?!?" he asked with a cackle as his gauntlets receded back into brass knuckles

Sauntering towards the group was Dominique, who ducked under the Baron's attempt at a hug and nimbly climbed onto the desk before giving the announcers meaningful looks which sent both of them slowly sliding off. As she reclined in silence in the wake of the Baron's question, Ryan finally turned to Akane.

"Look, I've been shooting those damn mystery boxes open for a while now."

"That you have." said Conner, who received a glance of annoyance from his partner.

"And I've figured that I'd upgrade while I have the credits," he said with a shrug "just in case I get paralyzed by faulty equipment within the next week or so. I would like a High Caliber rifle, detachable scope plus strap. However, the entire barrel has to have serrated blades built into the top and bottom."

At that Dom turned to look at him with what he could easily identify as a look of annoyance.

"You didn't invent sharp guns." he muttered with a roll of his eyes "Get over yours-"

He never got to finish as Dominique placed a hand against his head and suggestively rubbed his cheek before pulling him nose first into her knee.

As his partner stumbled around trying to staunch the flow of blood, Conner seemed to get giddy "Oooh! My turn!" he said before holding a hand to his mouth "I'd like a grenade launcher with a chainsaw on it!"

This made the Baron and Dominique glance at him, even his partner paused in holding his broken nose close as he said "Wh-why?"

Conner shrugged before placing a hand on his chest "I commentate for literally the bloodiest and most explosive tournament fights this city has to offer." he said, barely hiding his miffed tone "Excuse me for wanting a killing machine that reflects that occupation."

@Facethelight @Mykinkaiser
Facethelight said:

Asane Naki

• 4p5w45m.png

"If you call cockblocking, refusing her advances because I prefer a nice strong guy rather than a nice strong girl-"

she made a quickl glance at Dom, who honestly sent shivers down her spine;

"So if you call that cockblocking, than yup"

She tried to joke at the situation, but the size difference between her and the Baron was clear enough that she was intimidated even within normal conversation.

"but uh, I guess its nice to meet you...baron..."

She let the conversation go on a bit more before even considering bringing up a certain topic.

"Not to interupt Baron, but some chick brought up you when I was talking about getting some training in CQC. Dunno if you'd take a bit of payment but, Kinda lacking in that area. If you get me."

She was hoping the sudden attention and interuption wasn't going to work against her, but she needed to ask while she could

Akane

Akane shrugs, saying, "A pile driver would still be pretty damn cool," before turning back to Ryan and Conner to see Dom walking up. She laughs when Ryan's nose is broken, "You jealous there Dom?" she says briefly before lighting up with excitement upon hearing Conner's request. She immediately tackle hugs him, "It's been a while since someone asked for a chainsaw gun! Thank you! This is going to be soooooo fun!" she bounds to her feet and begins to almost vibrate excitedly, "Seriously, why don't people ask for them more? They're so fucking badass! Like 9.3/10 on a badass scale! Well... maybe more of an 8.6... But still! That's pretty fucking badass all the same!" She grabs Asane and begins to spin her around in a hug, chanting, "Chainsawgunchainsawgunchainsawgun," at high speed and with an incredibly happy expression. If someone saw this out of context and without all the guns, Akane looks like she just got the best gift of her life and was celebrating with a close friend.

@luthor

She left the room, moving towards the motorbike, she took out her phone and dialled a number. Taking her helmet off she put the cellphone to her ear, she listened to the ringing as she waited for Quentin to pick up. She hadn't phoned this man in quiet some time, and see wanted to arrange a civil meeting with his big bad boss. Dakota closed her eyes and sighed softly. Day brake would soon be upon them and she tapped her foot impatiently.

"YOU'RE FIRED!!!!" a yell could be heard throughout the restaurant as a man was thrown out, landing on the ground with a thud. "I never want to see you again!!" The man who was thrown out dusted himself off as he put on his jacket. "Like I care!! Have fun going bankrupt asshole!!!" The man yelled as he stormed away from the restaurant. The man was named Alex Wilson he had dark toned skin that was complimented by his dread. He gave out a sigh of disappointment. "Another job down the drain. Rent is due in a few weeks and this has to happen. What am i gonna do for a job?" Alex said to himself.

(That is anyone's queue)

wiigamechamp said:
"YOU'RE FIRED!!!!" a yell could be heard throughout the restaurant as a man was thrown out, landing on the ground with a thud. "I never want to see you again!!" The man who was thrown out dusted himself off as he put on his jacket. "Like I care!! Have fun going bankrupt asshole!!!" The man yelled as he stormed away from the restaurant. The man was named Alex Wilson he had dark toned skin that was complimented by his dread. He gave out a sigh of disappointment. "Another job down the drain. Rent is due in a few weeks and this has to happen. What am i gonna do for a job?" Alex said to himself.
(That is anyone's queue)
@luthor

Sighing heavily under her breath Dakota hung up. She'd long since began to feel tired and even had a slight, yet insignificant, alcohol buzz. Turning her phone on loud the slipped it into her pocket ready for the return call. Climbing in her bike the pink haired woman put on her helmet and drove off, leaving the arena behind her. She still felt angry that the Baron turned down her offer. Driving full pelt she only stopped when she created the middle of town. Eyeing a bar across from the restaurant, that Alex had been kicked out of, she parked and climbed off the bike. It was a lightly lit place and she approached pushing the iron plated door open.

Dominique flipped her hair dismissively at Akane's insinuation, but remained silent as Ryan pressed some pocket tissues to his nose. As the Baron pressed a finger to his chin at Asane's request, Conner struggled under Akane's crushing hug until she released him and went for Asane instead.

"You probably shoulda seen that coming." Ryan stated

Yeah -cough- probably should've." Conner said as he struggled to his feet.

The Baron finally grinned again as he glanced at Dominique

"Hah! Girlie wants a little fisting practice?" he shrugged before raising his hands "My style o' ass kicking is pretty lethal, only reason I ain't been greased yet is cuz of all this!"

He flexed for emphasis as Dominique got the picture and drew her blade before standing up on the table. The Baron waltzed around seemingly aimlessly for a moment as he spoke "Now I might be the baddest badass brawler, but I usually like to get my fingers knuckle deep in the various assholes of this playground o mine. Fun as it is, those particular assholes are pretty fucking resistant, so I expect a shit ton amount of damage coming back at me."

He nodded to Dominique, who reared back, before glancing back at Asane "So to master the Baron's personal brand o badassery, ya'll would need to be able to tank-!"

His dialogue was interrupted as Dominique's sword spiraled through the air and embedded itself into his lower torso, forcing him off his feet and onto his back. Dominique casually slid a piece of gum in between her purple colored lips before sliding off and approaching as the Baron began chuckling.

Placing his hands beside his head, the Baron leaped back onto his feet and finished "-at least a direct hit like that shit!"

He cackled to himself for a moment as he straightened up, Dominique waltzed up and reached up to pat her superior on the cheek.

"Thanks for the demonstration baby ya'll know how to make a point." he said before wiggling his eyebrows "Not as effective as my brand o penetration but I ain't complain-Hurk!"

As he spoke, Dominique had grasped the handle of her gunblade and cleanly slid it out of him before sauntering off.

"Aw hell naw baby!" he said with a pout "Ain't no reason to be so cold to daddy boy, come on!"

After that, he turned back with another grin "But I can work with this, get you ya own brand of beatdown which doesn't involve getting the shit stabbed out o ya. So if ya'll just want to know how to punch an asshole without him knocking ya damn teeth out then me and my girl Dom here can do just that for a quick lump sum o creds."

@Facethelight

@Mykinkaiser

JustCallMeAimee said:
@luthora
Sighing heavily under her breath Dakota hung up. She'd long since began to feel tired and even had a slight, yet insignificant, alcohol buzz. Turning her phone on loud the slipped it into her pocket ready for the return call. Climbing in her bike the pink haired woman put on her helmet and drove off, leaving the arena behind her. She still felt angry that the Baron turned down her offer. Driving full pelt she only stopped when she created the middle of town. Eyeing a bar across from the restaurant, that Alex had been kicked out of, she parked and climbed off the bike. It was a lightly lit place and she approached pushing the iron plated door open.

JustCallMeAimee said:
@luthor

Alex watched Dakota go into the bar. "She looks really beautiful." Alex said just before he looked at her bike. "No way is that the newer model!?" Alex said excitedly as he ran up to it. He walked around it noticing the craftmanship as he loved all types of vehicles and what they contained horsepower wise. "If i could just..." Alex said as he touched the bike causing the alarm to go off. "Shit, shit, shit..." Alex said as he knew he couldn't stop the alarm.

@JustCallMeAimee

Seamus

Seamus leaves the arena and takes Roxy back to his shop, setting her up on the bed and taking a better look at the wound before properly treating it and leaving her in bed to rest.

Seamus' shop is a smallish, unassuming place tucked into a back alleyway in the city. Even so, many people know where it is due to Seamus's own reputation, thus negating the original reason for which Seamus chose the location. His house is on the second story of the building and is just as unassuming looking as the shop with only the bare minimum needed to live inside. He has a bedroom, a bathroom, a kitchen, a laundry alcove, and an office, all nothing special.

Having seen to Roxy Seamus locks the door as per usual, customers use an intercom to talk to him, and heads up to his kitchen. Once there he pulls out a good bottle of whiskey and pours himself some before lighting another cigarette. He heads over to his office and boots up his computer to see if he has any new messages, which he sincerely hopes he does not, and is unsurprised to find several. All of them are offers to join various gangs at terms that Seamus wouldn't even bother considering. Even so, he's learned that it's more annoying to not respond as groups have sometimes sent men over to try to "negotiate" in person. Seamus thus replies "Fuck off" to all of them before shutting the computer back down and leaning back in his chair. Maybe, if he was lucky, he'd get some time to sit in peace while he sipped his whiskey. He wasn't optimistic though.

(@GrieveWriter @Quark )

It was just another day she took a visit to the casino in that district. Like before, she would enter herself as a participant in poker. There was a challenge, but her card reading skills managed to get her to win the pot of "money" at the centre of the table. Around the table, a few of the non-regular players would be giving skeptical glances at her, wondering whether the teenage girl had been cheating. It wouldn't have been hard to do so with everything embedded into electrical systems and connected to the internet, but the girl had merely taken advantage of her ability to remember well.

Collecting the money from the reception counter, she had barely headed out from the when her ears picked up footsteps approaching her. Her head didn't have the chance to turn as she darted to the side to run into the alley. Though she had been able to avoid the sword being swung at her by one of the security guards, there was a bang from behind and a sharp pain pierced into her right arm. With just a glimpse, she could tell the casino had just hired them not too long ago, and were amateurs about gambling games.

With the two on her trail for a while, she sought to escape by winding her way up onto the roof. It was safer here, she could move just as fast and the guards were less accustomed here. By some miracle, they no longer could be seeing, and the immediate danger had passed. Until the pain seemed to be growing worse. With only the thought of finding treatment in mind, her feet brought her to a shop that she had heard from one of her acquaintances. Grasping onto a pipe on the side, she slid down rather quickly and reached the shop on the first floor. Noticing that there was an intercom device, she walked over. Lifting up her right hand, that had fingers stained in her own blood, she pressed the button that would hopefully turn on the communication line. "Hey, is anyone here?" she asked, her voice slightly in a panicked tone as the pain didn't seem to subside.

(@Mykinkaiser)

Asane Naki

• xgB8yIK.png

Asane lost her breath as she was squeezed hugged abd spun around in akanes chant.

"D-Doen Akane! Down!"

With a bit of struggling, she was actually able to break free. She let out a victorious but tired sigh as she looked towards the baron to catch his...demonstration.

She herself wouldnt ever see her so quick and easy to just take an attack like that and brush it off, so this only made the intimidation and maybe even respect grow in both cases. That being said, she was spending all of her credits on the down payment for Akabes guns, the rest paid in the favor they talked about, so a credit payment is truthfully out of the option.

"A-As much as Id love to give you the chump change I probably have in comparison to you, I don't neccisarily have...any credits at all. I mean, Im a good mercenary; I can follow orders and do favors as a way of payment. Right? I mean, I can do really anything youd need me to."

She tried to make herself seem useful. she tried however to as well sell it like she isnt nor intends on being an employee, all to make ties on a closer level to possibly avoid any conflict.

"So if theres any other way..."

Quark said:
It was just another day she took a visit to the casino in that district. Like before, she would enter herself as a participant in poker. There was a challenge, but her card reading skills managed to get her to win the pot of "money" at the centre of the table. Around the table, a few of the non-regular players would be giving skeptical glances at her, wondering whether the teenage girl had been cheating. It wouldn't have been hard to do so with everything embedded into electrical systems and connected to the internet, but the girl had merely taken advantage of her ability to remember well.
Collecting the money from the reception counter, she had barely headed out from the when her ears picked up footsteps approaching her. Her head didn't have the chance to turn as she darted to the side to run into the alley. Though she had been able to avoid the sword being swung at her by one of the security guards, there was a bang from behind and a sharp pain pierced into her right arm. With just a glimpse, she could tell the casino had just hired them not too long ago, and were amateurs about gambling games.

With the two on her trail for a while, she sought to escape by winding her way up onto the roof. It was safer here, she could move just as fast and the guards were less accustomed here. By some miracle, they no longer could be seeing, and the immediate danger had passed. Until the pain seemed to be growing worse. With only the thought of finding treatment in mind, her feet brought her to a shop that she had heard from one of her acquaintances. Grasping onto a pipe on the side, she slid down rather quickly and reached the shop on the first floor. Noticing that there was an intercom device, she walked over. Lifting up her right hand, that had fingers stained in her own blood, she pressed the button that would hopefully turn on the communication line. "Hey, is anyone here?" she asked, her voice slightly in a panicked tone as the pain didn't seem to subside.

(@Mykinkaiser)
Seamus

Seamus was right to not be optimistic as he hears his intercom going off. Peace and quiet really were rarities in this city. That said, that exact regional trait kept Seamus busy and, by extension, well paid. Despite this Seamus would really rather prefer not having to deal with all the gangs and violence, mainly because both tended to be loud, flashy, and above all, irritating in this area. But, there really wasn't much use thinking about it as it wasn't going to change anytime soon and Seamus wasn't about to go on a one man crusade to change it. Doing that would be even more annoying after all.

Downing the rest of his whiskey he gets up and begins to walk downstairs. He walks up to the door, unlocks it, and pulls it open to see a girl with a blood soaked sleeve standing at his door. He sighs and jerks a thumb inside as a gesture for her to enter. He more closely resembles a thug than a doctor at the moment with his annoyed expression, very obvious weaponry, and cigarette. Even so he shuts the door after the girl enters, relocking it, and begins to prep a space in which to work. "So, the fuck did ye go and get yeself shot fer?" he asks in his normal annoyed tone of voice, not even bothering to look back at the girl. He didn't really care much but some gangs used specialized bullets and it was better if he knew so he could take the proper precautions.

@Mykinkaiser

It didn't take long for the door to be opened, and Blanche took half a step back on reflex at seeing the one who opened the door. It was an older man, with reddish hair. This would be the one she had heard about. He didn't seem particularly too muscular, but her instincts were urging to her to perhaps change to another place. But matter was over mind, she desperately wanted to have something to numb the pain, and merely walked after his cue to enter. Her eyes did linger a little on the door when there was a click of the lock. She looked around the room very briefly before her eyes were focused back on the one named "Seamus".

"Some guards just decided to point their weapons me at the Emporia casino." She replied rather quickly, and squeezed the bullet wound tighter. The pain wasn't like a critical wound that would cause her to unable to think coherently but it was irritating and did little good for her to be patient. "I've lost them already," she added on, misunderstanding that the question was due to a concern that more trouble would be lead to here.

The Baron just shook his head with a look of disapproval before pointing at Asane "Girlie, that kind of wording could lead you to the back of a fuckin' milk carton."

He snapped his fingers "Besides, I can just get Dom here to kill anything that pisses me off. Ain't that right baby?"

the last part was directed to Dominique, who had returned to sizing Asane up from behind her glasses as she blew a bubble with her gum.

"So how bout you just owe me a job?" the Baron said raising a finger "Every two lessons I give yo ass gets a little favor for me, eh?"

He shrugged "Or you could always just join Dom on bodyguard detail."

The Baron waved a finger in the air, and the mystery box, which still hung suspended above the arena, was moved by the crane until it dangled near the announcer's booth.

@Facethelight

@Mykinkaiser

Asane Naki

• xgB8yIK.png

"I can take care of myself no matter what words I use, Baron. I could have came in here offering my body or some shit and i still would have been as confident in my own protection and choice in words as I am now "

She said in respose to the milk carton comment. She felt like he was starting to underestimate her now. Just because she may not be good in hand to hand combat doesnt mean ahe cant take care of herself. Then again she doubts the baron would ever think that from the encounter she's now had with him.

"And what kind of job do you need if you say you already have Dom to do anything you need? Im not exactly about to put myself out on a corner every two lessons. I know I show off my body but its not meant to be bought by some old geazer in a car"

@GrieveWriter

This got the creatures attention. He felt the screen shake, and he hissed"my...creator...died over 500 years ago. So she really isn't feeling much right now..."the androids finger was close enough. As soon as the machine touched the screen,all bets were off. The small g vanished, a little ark of electricity jumping from the screen to the android."take it back, or I'll put you in a lot o

wiigamechamp said:
Alex watched Dakota go into the bar. "She looks really beautiful." Alex said just before he looked at her bike. "No way is that the newer model!?" Alex said excitedly as he ran up to it. He walked around it noticing the craftmanship as he loved all types of vehicles and what they contained horsepower wise. "If i could just..." Alex said as he touched the bike mcausing the alarm to go off. "Shit, shit, shit..." Alex said as he knew he couldn't stop the alarm.
@JustCallMeAimee

Dakota had hardly even let the door swung closed behind her before she was back outside. She looked at the dark skinned man, then her bike and back,the helmet on her head visibly moving at she did this. "Don't touch that." She said walking towards the bike, the pink hairs girl switched off the alarm.

Then slowly she turned back around again, "dont touch property that ain't yours, sweet heart. You might get mixed up with the wrong kind of odople." She said, implying that she may be those people if he tried anything with her bike again.

"But its the new model!!" Alex said excitedly as he looked at the bike, suprised that she didn't try to hurt him for messing with her bike."How can you afford something like that?" Alex asked the women as he looked at her she didnt seem like she was rich but Alex knew not to judge people based of off looks.

@JustCallMeAimee

JustCallMeAimee said:

Dakota had hardly even let the door swung closed behind her before she was back outside. She looked at the dark skinned man, then her bike and back,the helmet on her head visibly moving at she did this. "Don't touch that." She said walking towards the bike, the pink hairs girl switched off the alarm.

Then slowly she turned back around again, "dont touch property that ain't yours, sweet heart. You might get mixed up with the wrong kind of odople." She said, implying that she may be those people if he tried anything with her bike again.

wiigamechamp said:
"But its the new model!!" Alex said excitedly as he looked at the bike, suprised that she didn't try to hurt him for messing with her bike."How can you afford something like that?" Alex asked the women as he looked at her she didnt seem like she was rich but Alex knew not to judge people based of off looks.
@JustCallMeAimee
Reaching up she took her helmet off and eyed him slowly, "my bank account isn't your business." She stated bluntly rolling her sharp dark eyes. "Anyway it's different from any other new model, it's costume made." She shrugged, "like my arm." Dakota stated scratching the scar under her eye with a metal hand. "But seriously, back off from the bike or I'll chemically castrate you, understand?" The pink haired woman rolled her eyes and hooked the helmet under her arm. The woman turned away and went to go back inside.

Quark said:
@Mykinkaiser
It didn't take long for the door to be opened, and Blanche took half a step back on reflex at seeing the one who opened the door. It was an older man, with reddish hair. This would be the one she had heard about. He didn't seem particularly too muscular, but her instincts were urging to her to perhaps change to another place. But matter was over mind, she desperately wanted to have something to numb the pain, and merely walked after his cue to enter. Her eyes did linger a little on the door when there was a click of the lock. She looked around the room very briefly before her eyes were focused back on the one named "Seamus".

"Some guards just decided to point their weapons me at the Emporia casino." She replied rather quickly, and squeezed the bullet wound tighter. The pain wasn't like a critical wound that would cause her to unable to think coherently but it was irritating and did little good for her to be patient. "I've lost them already," she added on, misunderstanding that the question was due to a concern that more trouble would be lead to here.
Facethelight said:

Asane Naki

• xgB8yIK.png

"I can take care of myself no matter what words I use, Baron. I could have came in here offering my body or some shit and i still would have been as confident in my own protection and choice in words as I am now "

She said in respose to the milk carton comment. She felt like he was starting to underestimate her now. Just because she may not be good in hand to hand combat doesnt mean ahe cant take care of herself. Then again she doubts the baron would ever think that from the encounter she's now had with him.

"And what kind of job do you need if you say you already have Dom to do anything you need? Im not exactly about to put myself out on a corner every two lessons. I know I show off my body but its not meant to be bought by some old geazer in a car"

@GrieveWriter

Seamus

"Right, jes started shooting fer no reason," Seamus replies sarcastically, "Not that it really matters though. Fuckers use normal rounds." With that Seamus pulls on a pair of surgical gloves and points to an operating table, "sit down and take the sweatshirt off," he says before turning to grab a few tools and a tray to set the bullet on. Once the girl has sat down Seamus examines and cleans the wound, making sure that no real damage had been done. Fortunately for the girl, none had. He then begins to skillfully extract the bullet, placing it in the aforementioned tray once finished. From there he closes and bandages the wound before taking off his gloves and throwing them away. Finally he turns to the girl, "Me professional advice here would be te stay the fuck away from that casino fer a while," he says while lighting another cigarette, though he really doesn't care whether or not she heeds his words or not. "Now in terms of payment," he says, handing her a tablet with which to pay.

Akane

Akane watches the conversation between Asane and the Baron, having finally calmed down when the other woman broke free of her hug. She watches the Baron's display with interest but having seen him do similar things before, she isn't surprised by it. After the Baron offers Asane a deal she decides to speak up, "I dunno if this would be the most beneficial arrangement," She comments, "As you said yourself Baron, she'd have to be able to tank a ton of shit she wouldn't be able to in order to fight like you. I'd say Dom would be a better fit style wise but I'd be worried about Asane's chastity, as well as some other things, in that case." She scratches her head thinking for a second, thinking. "I mean, I'd teach you myself," she says to Asane this time, "But I'm usually pretty busy so I don't know about timing." She pauses as she gets an idea, "If you want you could join me on jobs and shit, learn then," she says happily, "That is, if you want. It is your choice after all."

The Baron leaned forward "What kind O job? Obviously the ones where nobody's supposed to die!"

He rolled his eyes under his glasses before gesturing to Dominique "Probably my best soldier right here and won't do anything without bloodshed!"

He put his hands on his hips and turned to face the dominatrix fully "What about the Shipyard case ya'll still haven't got for me?" he asked her before gesturing in the air "I send any o the regular boys and those damn droids mulch the shit out of em!"

Dominique blew another bubble before shrugging and glancing away.

"Some times baby I swear to the G-O single D." the Baron grumbled before Akane chipped in on the subject

"Wha- nah nah baby!" He shook his hands dismissively "Said I'd help her make her own fiscticuffs style and shit, less suicide charging!"

He rubbed his neck before squatting down and launching himself towards the dangling container "Tell you what kid..."

He pulled himself up and sat on the edge of the container "If ya think you agile enough you can talk to my boy Ryan over there about fetching me that case. It's been such a pain in the ass the past month I'd give you six lessons for it. Otherwise, tough."

With that, the Baron gestured towards the crane, which continued scaling the building dragging the container and the Baron up with it.

Reginald fixed his mask with a sigh "Always with the entrances and Exits" he muttered

"I think it's quite entertaining personally." Conner said with a stretch.

@Facethelight

@Mykinkaiser

"Yeesh. Alright i get the point." Alex said as he backed away from the bike. If she had money to afford something like this she must have a good job. "If i bother her i miggt die." He said as he continued to walk back to his home @Anyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back