• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Criminal Underworld(still accepting)

JustCallMeAimee

Shamu the Exasperating ignoramus

(Check the OV for rules.)

Its 2980, the criminal underworld is at large. We all have a place in this hell hole and it's all about being on top and playing others against each other. We all have different jobs in this place that we pride ourselves on from such things as drug dealing and gang ruling to bounty hunting. All that can really be said is- don't get caught stabbing someone in the back.

The criminal underworld rose to the surface and commenced it's after World War IV, when everything was unorganized and a mess, and took it's place as ruler under the command of a man named Colton Brosk (Played by
@luthor) and over time normal people became hostile. This resulted in them turning to crime in an effort to stop this man, with out realizing it they fulled his world of crime and made it stronger. But I suppose the opinion of the masses is irrelevant, the real question is what do you think? Do you Agree with Cole and enjoy the crime? Do you simply not care? Or would it be that you disagree with him and want to go back to before the war and have everything back to "normal"? But then again it's been twenty years since the war and few people will want to go back to that dark time.

Last edited by a moderator:

proxy.php

Dakota Lebinon

The bar smelt like stale beer, cigarette smoke and piss. It was dimly lit in a yellow-ish light that often flickered above drifting clouds of tobacco sented smoke, Dakota grinned, causing the cigarette in her mouth the wiggle, and set her legs up on the table as she shuffled her bleach white pack of cards, metal arm moving beyond the speed of any other humans. "We going again ladies, or are you broke?" She asked cockily to the group of men in front of her, whom had turned sour from loosing, pausing she brought her lager. Some of the men grumbled but at risk of defeat slammed what money they had left on the table. With a triumphant grin she pulled her legs off the wood and reached forward to lean on the table early before dealing the cards. Once delt she pulled her own cards up to her face and looked at them, eyeing the men she grinned further watching for tell tale signs. As usual they where all older, ruffer looking men, who tried to close every emotion off from her.

@luthor

@Vultz

It seemed to be a slow day at the workshop today. The only sounds that could be heard around him was the creaking of the fan above and behind him and the sizzling of his soldering iron as he worked on his ionizing weapon, which wasn't even fully functional yet. The smell of tobacco and something singed seemed to fill the air around him as he was coupling the power source to the weapon frame. After doing so, he leaned back in his chair and let out a long sigh before walking back into his private room and over to his salvaged vinyl player and playing the album Hatebreeder for the umpteenth time. Sitting back into a rocking chair, he picked up a book on ionization energy and began to read in order to completely figure out how to make the power source of his current project regenerative. He occasionally glanced over at his instrument, tempted to play but knowing he needs to figure this out first.

It was just another typical evening in the headquarters: a seemingly desolate warehouse which had tunnels throughout the city was where the area was run from. Colton had just finished some adult activities, and slapped the girl on the butt as she headed out of the room. As soon as the door was shut, he could hear the men blindfolding the woman so she wouldn't know where they were based. After all, if he killed every prostitute that came through there there'd soon be none left in the area. And less business meant less tax money for him. Once he'd pulled his clothes on, he strolled across to his monitoring room, where screens lined the walls with live feeds from all of the security cameras in the area. In one was a shifty drug deal, another showed a hit man hard at work, and another showed people gambling. Strange, that woman looked awfully familiar to the overlord, so he remained watching it for a while. She dealt the cards with inhuman speed, a smirk on her face. That face... Brushing it off he continued to flick through cameras, both planted and inbuilt. For a few people that knew the backstreets, that knew how to hide from prying eyes, Colton had access to their phones and a few were bugged so he could hear their every word. Whilst he half-heartedly watched the screens, he began to clean his favourite rifle, made sure it had enough ammunition in case of an emergency and from what he could hear, people were planning an uprising.

It didn't take long for Dakota to walk out of that dingy bar richer that how she had arrived. She casually stuffed her wallet into her back pocket and climbed onto her chrome motor cycle, she pulled her helmet on and started the ignition. Wind wiped at Dakota's hair and her shirt shook as cold hair ran down it. The roads were dark with night fall, illuminated with bright white street lights that flickered easily. The woman drove at the highest of speeds to see a mechanic she'd heard about, now having the money she could afford the upgrades and repairs needed.

She stopped outside the workshop and killed the engine.

@Vultz

He set the book down and stopped the record when heard the sound of a nearing roar of a motorcycle's engine. He walked back into the workshop, closing the door behind him. He quickly opened a secret compartment in his desk and put the parts of his project inside and closed it. He cleaned up the desk a bit as he saw a pink-haired woman pull up on a hog he had heard earlier. A smile crossed his face as he saw the fascinating piece of machinery that was her left arm. "What can I do ya for, lass?" he said as she killed the engine. @JustCallMeAimee

She lifted the visor of her helmet and eyes him with her caramel brown eyes, "what you can do for me?" She laughed quietly and climbed off the bike and removed the helmet scratching the shaven side of her head. She walked into the workshop and towards him, and said besk, knocking her right hand on the metal of her bicep "the last person that looked at this attached the wrong metal to a replacement panel. He used the shit that rusts in water." Dakota looked up and watched him with sharp eyes, "poor bastard was killed before I could shake him down for the money I'd been scammed of, plus interest." She arched a dark eyebrow at him, "I assume you won't do the same?"

@Vultz

"Of course not." he said, "Unlike many of the other 'mechanics' around here, I take great pride in my work instead of just being in it for the money." he looked at the part she had tapped, seeing quite a bit of corrosion on and lining the panel. "Looks like whoever did this didn't know what he was doing. Even someone with a very basic understanding of cybernetics knows you use stainless steel, not iron." He muttered to himself before clearing his throat. "Ahem. Anyways, panel replacements are 200 credits, 100 if you brought your own replacement part for it."

Vultz said:
"Of course not." he said, "Unlike many of the other 'mechanics' around here, I take great pride in my work instead of just being in it for the money." he looked at the part she had tapped, seeing quite a bit of corrosion on and lining the panel. "Looks like whoever did this didn't know what he was doing. Even someone with a very basic understanding of cybernetics knows you use stainless steel, not iron." He muttered to himself before clearing his throat. "Ahem. Anyways, panel replacements are 200 credits, 100 if you brought your own replacement part for it."
She nodded and took out her wallet passing him the cash, "that should cover it." Dakota took out a cigarret from the box in her other pocket and lit it. She hadn't asked if that was allowed and didn't really care, smoke traveled up from the white tube, she smiled softly and glanced up at him her face not as stern for a moment. But that didn't last long until it turned stony again, "so, let's fix me up then." she exhaled a cloud of grey smoke that drifted up and curled into the air like fingers.

"Alright, have a seat next to the desk and lay your arm on the table." he said, stuffing the money into his pocket and gesturing to the seat next to the desk as he sat in his. "Also, if the rust appears to have affected the wiring I'll have to disable your arm's functionality until the wiring in that area has been properly cleaned and/or replaced. It's a standard safety precaution. No extra charge if it does, by the way." he said, getting his tools out as well as his own smoke pack, pulling out a cigarette with his teeth and lighting it.

Being used to holding her smoke in her right hand she swapped to her left and say in the chair. Laying the metal arm on the table, "knowing me I'll be awkward and it'll have done that." She laughed ironically and put the cigaret to get lips the end smouldering as she inhaled. "Rust is like a metal mans STD," she joked crossing her legs and drumming her unnervingly human fingers on the table.

Vultz said:
"Alright, have a seat next to the desk and lay your arm on the table." he said, stuffing the money into his pocket and gesturing to the seat next to the desk as he sat in his. "Also, if the rust appears to have affected the wiring I'll have to disable your arm's functionality until the wiring in that area has been properly cleaned and/or replaced. It's a standard safety precaution. No extra charge if it does, by the way." he said, getting his tools out as well as his own smoke pack, pulling out a cigarette with his teeth and lighting it.

A large truck with golden designs spray painted all over it pulled up in front of the building, as the loud gas guzzling engine cut off a bunch of Golden Growlers who had been hanging off the side and sitting in the back began disembarking. The Driver exited with a pad which he tapped at as the others gathered around the entrance. Several firearms, but most of them wielded blunt weaponry like the good old pipes and barb wire wrapped metal bats. The driver pulled a large tank of gas from the bed of the large truck as the rest stared at the building and bantered with each other. This building...

Was not the workshop.

This was a seemingly abandoned residential building that had been populated by many of the area's homeless population. Once a grand hotel, the place fell in disrepair many years ago. Due to the nature of the area, it had been ignored by most. Making it a popular place for those with no other options at all. However, that very under the radar style the abandoned hotel had was exactly the reason why it was being targeted by these men and women of the G.G.S.

And it was just a ways down the street of Fritz's workshop.

As the Driver secured the gas tank to his back he tapped at the pad until an image of his boss popped on screen.

"Whoooo! Shit Mattie, you boys got cobbled together quick as hell!" came the booming voice of the Baron, the massive pimp appearing on the other side and grinning one of his signature shit-eating grins as the sound of a whip could be heard in the background.

"Its Reginald, sir." the driver said in a classy British voice as he secured a hockey mask to his face "And I still don't understand why we couldn't reschedule this shake up till the weekend."

"Bastard squatters think they can cut out on two weeks of tribute on mah goddayum dime!" The Baron sneered as he sat on a fancy looking bed and stretched his neck, resulting in several satisfying snaps as his bulging muscles responded "Ain't given none of they're monkey asses time to go skedaddling back into they gutters!"

Reginald nodded, "Obviously sir, should we be worried about resistance?"

The Baron let out a round of resounding laughter that hurt Reginald's ears through the pad's speaker, the Gang Leader then turned the camera of the pad towards the source of the whipping sound.

Across what looked like an expensive penthouse, a half naked man was strapped up in latex bindings and begging for more as Dominique paddled the hell out of him. Watching from the other side of Dominique's makeshift torture set were two other scantily clad who insulted him as he moaned.

"That right there is the motherfucking FORMER commissioner boy!" the Baron shouted "Boy's got it bad for Domi! Give the boys a little wave there Ho!"

Dominique paused in her abuse, much to the commissioner's dismay, and gave a smirk and a wave to the camera before resuming paddling.

"The boys in blue ain't been our problem fo a lonnnnng time baby! And they ain't gonna be nobody's problem for another lonnng ass time!" Baron chuckled before turning the camera back on himself and grinning, showing the words 'FUCK YOU' were engraved into his teeth with silver lining " Some dumbasses might be tryin to get lucky with a broken bottle or crappy hunk o wood. So I expect this shizzle done an forgotten before the commissioner's done with his second round. It should be damn near impossible to fuck this up."

The Baron leaned close to the camera "So don't fuck up." he stated before gesturing to one of the scantily clad women "Hey baby, time to put that ass to work c'mere!"

The video cut out at that, and Reginald sighed calmly before pulling a large case from the truck and speaking to the assembled Growlers "Okay chaps, this should be an easy clean up." he said as he opened the case and began attaching a bunch of hoses to the tank on his back "Our employer wishes for these impudent individuals to not exist by the time our dear Dominque finishes letting a formerly noteworthy fat man live out his inner perversions."

The assembled goons began cheering and laughing in anticipation, various masks were pulled onto faces and threatening face paint was smeared on. One girl even reapplied another shade of lipstick in anticipation for a beat down.

"So here's the tally, gents and ladies." Reginald said as he finished hooking up hoses and nozzles "20 points a beggar, winner gets showboating rights for a month."

Whoops and hollers were the only response as Reginald hefted the large flame thrower in both hands and gestured to one of the goons.

With a fist pump, the Growler kicked open the slightly rotting door to shock of several squatters who had set up sleeping bags. The Golden Growlers stormed the building with a chorus of gunfire and laughter, soon followed by the screams of squatters as the Growlers spread throughout the building hunting them down.

It was literally impossible to not hear the beginnings of a massacre echo throughout the area soon followed by the sound of a flame thrower. Despite this many living in the surrounding area refrained from trying to call the police, they had long since known that the odds of actual police response were slim to none.

"Heh, it definitely seems that way." He said, starting to clean on and around the panel on her arm, which revealed more rust than initially thought. He unscrewed the rusty panel. "What's your name, by the way?" he asked her as he pulled a small bottle and poured a brownish liquid onto a cloth. After remove the panel, he rubbed the cloth where the rust was which caused the rust to start to come off quite easily. He stopped as he heard the distant screaming followed by a roar of flame. "What the hell?"

Dakota frowned and turned her head towards the front of the work shop. She scowled slightly and breathed to streams of smoke out of her nose, "hurry up and get the panel on," Dakota told the older man. Once he had completed attaching the panel she stood, rolled her arm and nodded at him, "thanks." She moved to leave the workshop, however stayed to the darkness and watched without being seen. Her eyes had grown dark and she felt slightly angry at the needless destruction and she had to think of something to do...

Noticing they'd left the truck unattended sge grinned slowly and moved towards the van, she kept an eye on those who were causing this horror as to no get caught, Dakota slipped up behind the van and slid under the vehicle. Looking under the truck she found the fuel tank and laughed, she pierced the metal box with her finger, petrol gushed out of the van and onto the floor near her head. Rolling back out she watched a puddle appear, followed by a stream that ran out from under the van. She took the cigarette out of her mouth and exhaled one last time before stepping back and throwing it into the liquid. It burst into flames and she turned and sprinted to her bike to get away at the whole van went up in flames.

@Vultz

@GrieveWriter

"No no no!" yelled one homeless woman as two Growlers strapped her to a bed before immediately backing up.

"Hm, wonderfully work on those ties, gentlemen." Reginald commented to the Growlers before hefting the flamethrower and setting the squatter and the bed up in flames.

As she screamed and burned, one of the Growlers glanced out the window "Hey Reggie," she said "what's that thing I'm supposed to say whenever I see someone fucking around with our stuff?"

Reginald turned before walking over towards the window and watched as a thrown cigarette landed in a puddle before trailing back to their truck.

The Growlers at his sides went wide eyed under their masks and face paint as the truck exploded violently, but Reginald just grumbled and whipped out his data pad as his eyes tracked the culprit making a bee line for her bike.

After several photographs Reginald nodded to the Growler on his left, who bashed out the glass window and began firing at the retreating form of the motorcyclist.

Doubting her ability to actually hit said cyclist, Reginald began walking back to the hotel's staircase as he composed a message on his pad.

After sending it, Reginald gestured towards the Growlers he passed as they finished taking care of the homeless. After following him outside to their torched ride, many groaned and began complaining as Reginald finally got a reply.

And immediately after accepting the reply:

"Did I or did I not say specific-motherfucking-ly to Not Fuck Up?!?" The Baron's voice boomed out of the data pad

"We eradicated the beggar forces without a single loss."

"And we're somehow unable to protect the custom plated glory of the golden truck ya'll asses rode up in. And how might I ask did my loyal street warriors lose such a vehicle?" the Baron paused before pulling up a handful of printed out pictures that Reginald sent him of the culprit "Because you couldn't fucking station one guy to catch Ms. Cockpillow lips over here!"

"We expected no resistance."

"Doesn' mean you forget all goddayum common sense boy! Yo bullshit got in the way of my blowie, how you think I'mma get it going after hearing this?"

"I-"

"The answer is fucking easily!" The Baron interrupted before tossing the photos to the floor and stretching "Now what I want you to do, is Issue a K-O-S for this biyatch so muh crew can handle her next time she brings her assless self round our shit. I got a Blowie to get back to."

Reginald closed the message before glancing at the Growlers with him. Sighing, Reginald began sending Kill-On-Sight orders through the web. Once finished he nodded towards the other Growlers "Well better get walking, nearest fight club's a tad aof a walk."

And with that he led them down the street.

60986a622264fa599e1a1cfd6cd40d25.jpg

Alkaline slowly made his way through the streets, ignoring the looks from bystanders. His mind was a little foggy and his left leg was dragging on the uneven pavement but he continued his march. He was at least twenty minutes away from the small apartment building he resided, and he knew he wouldn't make it that far. He needed a power source now or he'd power down for who knows how long like he did before. Except he'd probably never wake up. Alkaline couldn't understand that either. Why was he always wanting to find a way to survive? Was that a human trait? Alkaline felt something he thought was anger towards the cybernetic developer who did this to him. Not having to think was a blessing. He didn't feel that one thing.. guilt was it? He sighed a little as he walked to what he believes was a repair shop. Usually he went to the one a block away from his place but he obviously couldn't make it there. His right arm was motionless due to a knife being jammed in there and he was slowly powering down. Instead of just collapsing in some alley his body continued his trek. He reached a slightly shabby building. He made sure his currency was tucked away as discreetly as possible before opening the door with a feeble arm and stumbling in. he couldn't exactly smell but he saw the haze of cigarette smoke under the faint light.

"Uh, hello? Anyone here?" He walked in the back and found a woman and a man, the woman being worked on. That's until they heard a noise outside and darted up. Alkaline's eyes were drooping by this point and he didn't know what to do. Would these people even be helpful? He sighed and decided he'd take his chances. The girl had ran off,and he wasn't sure about the male. The room was too dark to pick out the man, so Alkaline just stumbled in the middle of the room.

@JustCallMeAimee @Vultz

The bullets barely missed her heals as the sparked against the stone ground. Reaching her bike she hoped and throttled the engine, zipping off down the street she laughed throwing her arms up in the air and driving at top speed. After doing a few laps to confuse and lose anyone who followed her she stopped around the back of the workshop, quietly knocking on the back door. She wanted to know who those people where, although Dakota had a pretty good idea who. She rapped her knuckles on the metal three times, also woundering what that machine was that walked into the room before she ran off. Covered is sweat and soot Dakota waited impatiently for th door to be opened.

@Lima @GrieveWriter @Vultz

He finished removing the rust and replaced the panel with a stainless steel one. "Please come again." he said as dakota thanked him and left. Some moments later, he heard someone call out from the back. When he was getting up to check, someone stumbled into the workshop. Someone who appeared to be more machine than human, and was badly in need of repair and recharge. "Jeez, what happened to you?" he asked the man, helping him sit down by the desk and removing the knife from his arm. He then heard a knocking on the back door. "Another one?" he said to himself and walking over to it and opening it to see that pink haired girl again. "Back so soon?" he asked

@JustCallMeAimee @Lima

Alkaline allowed the man to walk him to his desk without so much as a struggle. He felt the knife being swiftly removed, not like that would do anything. He heard the man's question but could only manage a small static noise that sounded like the television when you had no connection. He leaned his forehead on the desk, ignoring the piece of metal jabbing into his synthetic skin as he closed his eyes which did little to alleviate him from the flashing red bar that was warning him of his low battery. He was completely helpless and at the hands of a stranger. Great.

@Vultz @JustCallMeAimee

Vultz said:
He finished removing the rust and replaced the panel with a stainless steel one. "Please come again." he said as dakota thanked him and left. Some moments later, he heard someone call out from the back. When he was getting up to check, someone stumbled into the workshop. Someone who appeared to be more machine than human, and was badly in need of repair and recharge. "Jeez, what happened to you?" he asked the man, helping him sit down by the desk and removing the knife from his arm. He then heard a knocking on the back door. "Another one?" he said to himself and walking over to it and opening it to see that pink haired girl again. "Back so soon?" he asked
@JustCallMeAimee @Lima
Lima said:
Alkaline allowed the man to walk him to his desk without so much as a struggle. He felt the knife being swiftly removed, not like that would do anything. He heard the man's question but could only manage a small static noise that sounded like the television when you had no connection. He leaned his forehead on the desk, ignoring the piece of metal jabbing into his synthetic skin as he closed his eyes which did little to alleviate him from the flashing red bar that was warning him of his low battery. He was completely helpless and at the hands of a stranger. Great.
@Vulta @JustCallMeAimee
She eyed the robotic man lay face down on the table curiously before stepping into the building, "he's powering down." Walking across the room to the collapsed body she looked around him for a charger cable, eventually finding it on the floor besides him. Pushing back Alkaline's hair line she found the charger port in the back of his neck. Plugging it in she stepped back, "a robot...nice."Dakota folded her arms and turned around to face the other man, "who was the gang out there?" She asked him with a slight frown, "think they're out for my blood for torching their, cold plated, van. At least they must be a bunch of pimps." She laughed ace shook her head, "they wouldn't be the only ones after me, I have a death warrant in nearly every city." The woman shrugged and took out her cigarettes looking into the slightly creased packed, making a metal note to by more. Turning to look back at the desk she sighed softly

Colton watched his screens carefully, seeing people going out of their way to be dicks...without paying him their taxes. One group that had been causing him hassle lately was the Growlers, as they'd been doing the jobs that his men were meant to. He snickered softly as their van got blown up, before replacing his stern expression to his scruffy face. It was difficult to ensure that people with power paid their dues, especially since he didn't leave the building any more. He leaned over to his intercom system, a new model that could perfectly capture his voice and boomingly project it over the whole city. It helped that his voice was threatening already, not to mention notorious. "This is a reminder to all of you freeloading motherfuckers that you must pay 20% of your income to your local representative. If not paid by sundown, you will be exterminated." He leant away from the microphone, before unplugging it for extra security. In anticipation Colton returned to his screen, slipping the headphones on so that he had a true eye into the world.

JustCallMeAimee said:
She eyed the robotic man lay face down on the table curiously before stepping into the building, "he's powering down." Walking across the room to the collapsed body she looked around him for a charger cable, eventually finding it on the floor besides him. Pushing back Alkaline's hair line she found the charger port in the back of his neck. Plugging it in she stepped back, "a robot...nice."Dakota folded her arms and turned around to face the other man, "who was the gang out there?" She asked him with a slight frown, "think they're out for my blood for torching their, cold plated, van. At least they must be a bunch of pimps." She laughed ace shook her head, "they wouldn't be the only ones after me, I have a death warrant in nearly every city." The woman shrugged and took out her cigarettes looking into the slightly creased packed, making a metal note to by more. Turning to look back at the desk she sighed softly

He closed the door walked back over to where the others where. He took a look at the damaged part of the robot. "I'm not sure, but they seemed to have increased in these kinds of attacks since about a month ago. Though again, not sure what caused it." He said when she asked about the gangs. He started to make repairs to the bot. "That seems to be the norm around here." He said when she commented about how she had a lot of people out for her head

Mira Lorain Hardcastle

The place had been around here somewhere. But all these alleys and streets looked the same At least until a racing bike came screaming down one of them. Mira hopped quickly behind a trashcan as the pink haired woman came up to a specific door and knocked three times. Yet if she recalled, a mangy looking mutt of a half beaten robot just came by and knocked on the same door. This was the spot

Standing up, Mira had to brush off her clothing, a black fitted tank top that had smilie face and blood on it, (watchman reference) some dark skinny jeans and sneakers. Pretty basic for a girl her size. Looking down at the business card, it obviously wasn't for here. "Hal's electronics" But on the back was just an address with "knock 3 times"

Going up to the door finally, she knew a knock wouldn't be heard so she just made a fist and banged on it three times. 'Bang, bang, bang' The door had an eye port, but she wasn't remotely tall enough for it so just just held up the business card with the handwritten side facing it. Hoping this would be enough to not get her shot.

Mentions: @JustCallMeAimee @Vultz @Lima

Users who are viewing this thread

Back