• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Criminal Underworld(still accepting)

Asane Naki

• HXMevQD.png

With a smile to match Akanes, she sighed as she not even hesitates to respond.

"I could go for a drink, so if you really do wanna share a few shots, i'm down for it. Just remember that I usually forget whatever happens later on if i drink too much. Take that how you will."

She laughed as she moved over and patted her back.

"I do say, i really appreciate the help. I know how expensive these can end up running you. How long will it be anyways? It seems like you already had a great base to work on, and im sure too many modifications would make it harder to find working magazines and such."

@Mykinkaiser

At her suggestion, The Baron visibly held back his laughter before standing "I gave you my suggestions, that's about all I can do for you girlie." he said before tossing his bottle to the side haphazardly "Actively trackin down the C-man's another plate o' shit in entirety that I don't plan on being force-fed any time soon."

He gestured around him "Like I said, glorious bastard gave us all the chance to fuck shit up. I don't particularly plan on pissing him off anytime soon, and he revels in being unfound."

He placed his hands in the pockets of his pimp coat and glanced upwards with a grin "Ya'll can go ride some other gang as close to C-man's lair as ya want. But me and my crew gots more fun and fuckery to dive headfirst into! Grabbing a bull by the horn's one of the quickest ways to an anal demolition derby and that shit just don't seem entertaining at motherfuckin' all."

"May not be much to look at to yo and yo sophisti-fucking-cated self but this little empire I got going is entertaining as shit." Baron folded his arms with a chuckle "Sure some other motherfucker's dumb enough to try and help yo ass."

Another snap of his fingers and a snapped bottle cap later, the Baron chugged another beer as he whipped out a pad and gestured "Now if ya'll could excuse me, I got a bet about to go through n shit."

With that, he spun in place and sauntered out of the bar on his way back to the arena.

@JustCallMeAimee

The Arena

The crowd roared as another dismembered tendril was sent sliding across the battlefield's floor, the sound of high speed teleporting echoing from inside the arena.

"Looks like Ling's going for the climax!" Conner said "Amped up teleportation speed is renown for disorienting and confusing opponents, looks like Roxy's gonna need more than a couple tendril replacements when this battle's over."

"This doesn't even look like a battle anymore, he's just fucking with her!" Ryan yelled "And the crowd's loving it!!!"

The commentary wasn't helping Roxy keep track of the teleporting assassin. She was practically surrounded by appearing and disappearing clouds of red electricity.

Each time she spotted Ling, he just disappeared in another disorienting series of random clouds. It was pissing her off to the-

There!

She fired into a cloud before feeling feet land on her shoulder, she stumbled back as Ling leaped off her and exploded again. Back flipping onto her feet, she bumped into a table from the mystery box and rolled over it just as Ling's sword spun through the air past her.

Anticipating Ling to catch it, she fired where the blade went before a hand grabbed hold of her by the hair and dragged her off the table. Another puff of cloud before she could even rise again, and another behind her which prompted her to spin towards it just as Ling's blade cleaved a chunk out of her side.

He was gone in another cloud once more with that infuriating 'Poof' sound that accompanied every teleport. She heard another Poof, then another, then another goddamn Poof as Ling seemed to appear randomly all around here.

After narrowly avoiding another swing of the sword, and hearing another goddamn of teleport poofs which seemed to pick up speed the more there were, Roxy closed her eyes and closed her eyes as she hefted her gun.

Poof Poof Poof Blam

Roxy opened her eyes as the poofs stopped, and stared at the dazed form of Ling who stumbled back clutching a missing portion of his mask where Roxy's gunfire had torn a massive hole through the side of his head.

Leaping at the opportunity, Roxy lunged forward as Ling went to steady himself.

Raising her gun as she pulled the trigger, the crowd cheered as she essentially sawed the Blood Lotus Assassin in half with machinegun fire.

"Holy shit!!!" Ryan yelled as Roxy stumbled and dropped flat on her ass from exhaustion "The cybernaut remains breathing!!!"

"I am just fucking amazed Con," Ryan muttered "I guess all that foreign technique bullshit didn't pay off for our resident easterner eh?"

"Actually Ryan, he wasn't eastern in origin." Conner said as he scratched the side of his head "Turns out that he was just really into the costume, actual name was Philip."

"Well shit, guess I'm just racist eh?" Ryan joked, smile disappearing when Conner patted him on the shoulder

"That you are Ryan, that you are."

Facethelight said:

Asane Naki

• HXMevQD.png

With a smile to match Akanes, she sighed as she not even hesitates to respond.

"I could go for a drink, so if you really do wanna share a few shots, i'm down for it. Just remember that I usually forget whatever happens later on if i drink too much. Take that how you will."

She laughed as she moved over and patted her back.

"I do say, i really appreciate the help. I know how expensive these can end up running you. How long will it be anyways? It seems like you already had a great base to work on, and im sure too many modifications would make it harder to find working magazines and such."

@Mykinkaiser

GrieveWriter said:
At her suggestion, The Baron visibly held back his laughter before standing "I gave you my suggestions, that's about all I can do for you girlie." he said before tossing his bottle to the side haphazardly "Actively trackin down the C-man's another plate o' shit in entirety that I don't plan on being force-fed any time soon."
He gestured around him "Like I said, glorious bastard gave us all the chance to fuck shit up. I don't particularly plan on pissing him off anytime soon, and he revels in being unfound."

He placed his hands in the pockets of his pimp coat and glanced upwards with a grin "Ya'll can go ride some other gang as close to C-man's lair as ya want. But me and my crew gots more fun and fuckery to dive headfirst into! Grabbing a bull by the horn's one of the quickest ways to an anal demolition derby and that shit just don't seem entertaining at motherfuckin' all."

"May not be much to look at to yo and yo sophisti-fucking-cated self but this little empire I got going is entertaining as shit." Baron folded his arms with a chuckle "Sure some other motherfucker's dumb enough to try and help yo ass."

Another snap of his fingers and a snapped bottle cap later, the Baron chugged another beer as he whipped out a pad and gestured "Now if ya'll could excuse me, I got a bet about to go through n shit."

With that, he spun in place and sauntered out of the bar on his way back to the arena.

@JustCallMeAimee

The Arena

The crowd roared as another dismembered tendril was sent sliding across the battlefield's floor, the sound of high speed teleporting echoing from inside the arena.

"Looks like Ling's going for the climax!" Conner said "Amped up teleportation speed is renown for disorienting and confusing opponents, looks like Roxy's gonna need more than a couple tendril replacements when this battle's over."

"This doesn't even look like a battle anymore, he's just fucking with her!" Ryan yelled "And the crowd's loving it!!!"

The commentary wasn't helping Roxy keep track of the teleporting assassin. She was practically surrounded by appearing and disappearing clouds of red electricity.

Each time she spotted Ling, he just disappeared in another disorienting series of random clouds. It was pissing her off to the-

There!

She fired into a cloud before feeling feet land on her shoulder, she stumbled back as Ling leaped off her and exploded again. Back flipping onto her feet, she bumped into a table from the mystery box and rolled over it just as Ling's sword spun through the air past her.

Anticipating Ling to catch it, she fired where the blade went before a hand grabbed hold of her by the hair and dragged her off the table. Another puff of cloud before she could even rise again, and another behind her which prompted her to spin towards it just as Ling's blade cleaved a chunk out of her side.

He was gone in another cloud once more with that infuriating 'Poof' sound that accompanied every teleport. She heard another Poof, then another, then another goddamn Poof as Ling seemed to appear randomly all around here.

After narrowly avoiding another swing of the sword, and hearing another goddamn of teleport poofs which seemed to pick up speed the more there were, Roxy closed her eyes and closed her eyes as she hefted her gun.

Poof Poof Poof Blam

Roxy opened her eyes as the poofs stopped, and stared at the dazed form of Ling who stumbled back clutching a missing portion of his mask where Roxy's gunfire had torn a massive hole through the side of his head.

Raising her gun as she pulled the trigger, the crowd cheered as she essentially sawed the Blood Lotus Assassin in half with machinegun fire.

"Holy shit!!!" Ryan yelled as Roxy stumbled and dropped flat on her ass from exhaustion "The cybernaut remains breathing!!!"

"I am just fucking amazed Con," Ryan muttered "I guess all that foreign technique bullshit didn't pay off for our resident easterner eh?"

"Actually Ryan, he wasn't eastern in origin." Conner said as he scratched the side of his head "Turns out that he was just really into the costume, actual name was Philip."

"Well shit, guess I'm just racist eh?" Ryan joked, smile disappearing when Conner patted him on the shoulder

Akane

"I'm actually nearly done," Akane says as she puts the finishing touches on the derringer and turning to face Asane. Just as she does that her phone begins to buzz and she pulls it out, "Make sure you like them," she says before walking off to take the call. She talks animatedly with someone for a couple minutes before returning with a giant grin on her face, "We'll have to save the drink for later cause I just got myself another gig for the Growlers. Baron just called to order a couple more customs so I'm heading over to the arena to hear what they want exactly. Might see Reggie-boy and Dom there. You know Dom? She's the kinky S&M lady. Purple hair, skintight suit and all that shit. Hot, but I'm just not into being dominated you know? Not into dominating either. I kinda just like normal hookups." As she talks Akane puts her coat and rifle back on before grabbing her data pad and putting it back into the jacket.

Seamus

Seamus sighs as he picks up his medical kit and hops into the ring to care for the wounded Roxy, looking way more annoyed than concerned. "Jesus fucking Christ that took way too long," he says, the very picture of concern as he makes his way over, casually kicking the assassin's torso out of his way. When he reaches the cybernaut he pushes her onto her back and pulls out a pair of surgical gloves. After that he begins to examine the wound on her side, not exactly being gentle about it. That said, it isn't like he's going out of his way to cause pain and he certainly isn't causing any extra damage. With that done he begins to care for the wound, stopping the bleeding and stabilizing it so that she wouldn't be in danger of bleeding out or the like. He plans to take her back to his place to finish up at a better facility than a combat ring.

Despite the fact that Seamus might well be holding the next match up by treating Roxy in the ring he couldn't give less of a shit about it. He doesn't want to be here and he'll be damned if he has to stay longer just to transport her into whatever, likely shitty, room they have for this purpose.

(FYI: All medical stuff will be in layman's terms as I am not a doctor)

Asane Naki

• HXMevQD.png

Asane tilted her head at the phone call, knowing before she even was told that it was going to be some kind of weaponry deal. That beig said, she wasnt excited to hear it was from the growlers, much less that Akane was about to go deal with the head honcho of them all. Plus, be around that weirdo dom. That being said, it wa smostly her projecting her feelings onto Akane, but she felt protective of her.

"I'm coming with. I mean, theyre pretty big guys with pretty big rifles, er, flamers. So, Im gonna tag along and play body guard. Anonymity or not. Plus, i need you to finish up more smgs in the future, and that cant be done without you."

She jokes around with her priorities.

"So, Lets bail. I got your back"

@Mykinkaiser

Last edited by a moderator:
Facethelight said:

Asane Naki

• HXMevQD.png

Asane tilted her head at the phone call, knowing before she even was told that it was going to be some kind of weaponry deal. That beig said, she wasnt excited to hear it was from the growlers, much less that Akane was about to go deal with the head honcho of them all. Plus, be around that weirdo dom. That being said, it wa smostly her projecting her feelings onto Akane, but she felt protective of her.

"I'm coming with. I mean, theyre pretty big guys with pretty big rifles, er, flamers. So, Im gonna gag along and play body guard. Anonymity or not. Plus, i need you to finish up the smgs, and that cant be done without you."

@Mykinkaiser

(Sorry, forgot to mention that she did the derringer last. All of them are done)

The Arena

The Announcers called for another intermission, and soon the crowds dispersed as the wait for the next round began.

Reginald had watched from the stands on his own, and even though the assassin was dead, there was just something bothering him. Dominique had left sometime after the announcers had dropped the contents of the mystery box in the arena, but Reginald had been to focused on the battle to care.

But now that he had a minute to think, he probably should at least attempt to keep an eye on her. Someone that silent had a tendency to sneak up on him. Casting a glance at the battlefield, Reginald followed the rest of the crowd out.

The Battlefield

Roxy barely felt the noticeably rough care Seamus gave her, she was still letting the adrenaline from the encounter run off.

But as she glanced up to see a pair of Growlers collect both halves of the assassin's corpse and weapon and carry them off, she started lightly chuckling before letting her head fall back to the ground beneath her and closing her eyes.

"What'd I say?" she said in between winces with a growing grin "Owned him."

@Mykinkaiser

Not far from the Arena

"Jesus open the door damn it!!!" a feminine voice yelled from the other side of the bathroom door followed by angry banging, the voices of other disgruntled women voicing their displeasure as well.

"They're g-getting antsy." a labored voice said

A thin Gearhead said as she tried to keep her footing, which was much harder considering who was pressed against her

Dominique didn't offer a response, just smirked at her as she continued working. The Gearhead swallowed and tried not to look, but Dominique's free hand snaked up to grip her jaw. Dominique glanced over her sunglasses into the Gearhead's eyes as her smirk grew.

Another series of bashes from the locked bathroom door drew the Gearhead's gaze, head still locked in Dominique's grip.

"I...I..." she tried "If they break down t-the door..."

"Shhhhh..."

The Gearhead watched as Dominique pulled her head back down to hers before whispering.

"I didn't say... that you could speak..."

Facethelight said:

Asane Naki

• HXMevQD.png

"I'm coming with. I mean, theyre pretty big guys with pretty big rifles, er, flamers. So, Im gonna tag along and play body guard. Anonymity or not. Plus, i need you to finish up more smgs in the future, and that cant be done without you."

@Mykinkaiser

GrieveWriter said:
The Arena
The Announcers called for another intermission, and soon the crowds dispersed as the wait for the next round began.

Reginald had watched from the stands on his own, and even though the assassin was dead, there was just something bothering him. Dominique had left sometime after the announcers had dropped the contents of the mystery box in the arena, but Reginald had been to focused on the battle to care.

But now that he had a minute to think, he probably should at least attempt to keep an eye on her. Someone that silent had a tendency to sneak up on him. Casting a glance at the battlefield, Reginald followed the rest of the crowd out.

The Battlefield

Roxy barely felt the noticeably rough care Seamus gave her, she was still letting the adrenaline from the encounter run off.

But as she glanced up to see a pair of Growlers collect both halves of the assassin's corpse and weapon and carry them off, she started lightly chuckling before letting her head fall back to the ground beneath her and closing her eyes.

"What'd I say?" she said in between winces with a growing grin "Owned him."

@Mykinkaiser

Not far from the Arena

"Jesus open the door damn it!!!" a feminine voice yelled from the other side of the bathroom door followed by angry banging, the voices of other disgruntled women voicing their displeasure as well.

"They're g-getting antsy." a labored voice said

A thin Gearhead said as she tried to keep her footing, which was much harder considering who was pressed against her

Dominique didn't offer a response, just smirked at her as she continued working. The Gearhead swallowed and tried not to look, but Dominique's free hand snaked up to grip her jaw. Dominique glanced over her sunglasses into the Gearhead's eyes as her smirk grew.

Another series of bashes from the locked bathroom door drew the Gearhead's gaze, head still locked in Dominique's grip.

"I...I..." she tried "If they break down t-the door..."

"Shhhhh..."

The Gearhead watched as Dominique pulled her head back down to hers before whispering.

"I didn't say... that you could speak..."
Akane

Akane grins, this isn't the first time she's met with the Baron and she can take care of herself. Even so, she's grateful for the concern and would enjoy the company. "Awww, here I thought you liked me but you were just after my guns all along. I'm hurt," She says teasingly as she walks out the door, locking up once Asane's out as well. She then puts her own helmet on before tossing the spare to the other woman and getting on the bike. She then pats the seat behind her, "You're going to want to hold on damn tight this time, the Baron's not exactly patient so, unlike last time, we're really going to haul ass. Maybe have some fun on the way, eh?" She says, her helmet hiding her massive excited grin.

Seamus

Seamus raises an eyebrow, "That was owning him?" he says bitingly, "Ye got fucking lucky and by all rights should be dead right now. Though in that case I probably would've probably gotten in the ring meself. Teleporting fucks get on me nerves." Seamus finishes his preliminary care and looks down at her, "Fuck are ye trying to do? Have a damn nap in the ring?" he asks before hauling her to her feet and supporting her weight as a human crutch. He then begins walking her out of the arena, going past the bar, where the corpse is still sitting in full view, in the process.

Asane Naki

• 5IYBNIF.png

She grinned as she followed her out, actually catching the helmet this time with general ease since, unlike last time, she was actually ready. While she pat the seat and said it was going to be even faster, causing Asane to jump slightly in her mind in fear, she forced herself to have this sort of play-seductive face as she threw herself onto the seat, hugging up tightly and close.

"no problem, babe~"

She teased.

"And I totally like you by the way"

At this point, even I would be unsure if she was still being straight, but in her mind she was ensured that she was still joking around. After hanging out with someone and spilling your guts, your flirtyness can sometimes expand through genders I guess.

@Mykinkaiser

"Pfft," Roxy said "I was luring him into a false sense of security so I could handle his punk ass easier."

She looked like she was about to say more, but was interrupted by Seamus yanking her up and helping her out of the Arena. Passing the bar she waved to the casual Growler at the counter.

"Hey!" she yelled at him, "How bout a free drink for the champ eh?!?"

The bartender wordlessly tossed her a beer, which she caught in one tendril and popped open with the other.

"Thanks man." she muttered to the bartender, who went to adjust a nearby television set as the two passed.

"As I was saying," she started again once the bar was behind them and they were closer to the elevator "bastard underestimated my mad problem solving skills."

After a gulp of alcohol "Ain't no luck involved in skill like this."

@Mykinkaiser

GrieveWriter said:

@JustCallMeAimee

The Arena

There!

Poof Poof Poof Blam

"You're making a mistake Baron." The woman called over her shoulder as the bar door swung behind him. She sighed softly and shook her head, a her creasing her forehead as she turned back to her drink.

Two people stumbled past the bar, Dakota turned her head to eye them as they passed. She scowled slightly at the pair, the way the girl obnoxiously asked for a free beer made the Hayes on her arms stabs to attention. The pink hair woman watched them stumble around as the man helped her. Then it clicked she recognised the man helping her.

Reaching into her pocket she threw some change on the counter and picked up her helmet. Once the two stumbled towards the lift she got up and followed. She didn't see any point in hanging around at the bar and decided to help him with this woman, if she was honest then Dakota would say she owed him that much because of his little stunt. "Need some help with her?" She asked Seamus looking down at the pair as all three waited for the creepy lift. Dakota seemed to look angry upon approaching them but it soon melted away to a monotone expression and she looked at the two before pulling her helmet on.

GrieveWriter said:
"Pfft," Roxy said "I was luring him into a false sense of security so I could handle his punk ass easier."
She looked like she was about to say more, but was interrupted by Seamus yanking her up and helping her out of the Arena. Passing the bar she waved to the casual Growler at the counter.

The bartender wordlessly tossed her a beer, which she caught in one tendril and popped open with the other.

"Thanks man." she muttered to the bartender, who went to adjust a nearby television set as the two passed.

"As I was saying," she started again once the bar was behind them and they were closer to the elevator "bastard underestimated my mad problem solving skills."

@Mykinkaiser

Mykinkaiser said:
Akane
Akane grins, this isn't the first time she's met with the Baron and she can take care of herself. Even so, she's grateful for the concern and would enjoy the company. "Awww, here I thought you liked me but you were just after my guns all along. I'm hurt," She says teasingly as she walks out the door, locking up once Asane's out as well. She then puts her own helmet on before tossing the spare to the other woman and getting on the bike. She then pats the seat behind her, "You're going to want to hold on damn tight this time, the Baron's not exactly patient so, unlike last time, we're really going to haul ass. Maybe have some fun on the way, eh?" She says, her helmet hiding her massive excited grin.

Seamus

Seamus raises an eyebrow, "That was owning him?" he says bitingly, "Ye got fucking lucky and by all rights should be dead right now. Though in that case I probably would've probably gotten in the ring meself. Teleporting fucks get on me nerves." Seamus finishes his preliminary care and looks down at her, "Fuck are ye trying to do? Have a damn nap in the ring?" he asks before hauling her to her feet and supporting her weight as a human crutch. He then begins walking her out of the arena, going past the bar, where the corpse is still sitting in full view, in the process.

GrieveWriter said:

@Mykinkaiser
Seamus

Seamus frowns even more at Roxy's reply and especially so at her ordering a beer. He looks at it skeptically, "Ye like that fucking pisswater shit?" he asks, a note of disgust in his voice as he remembers the whiskey that he had earlier. As he get helps Roxy onto the lift he sees the biker girl from the prison get on as well. He thinks nothing of this until she asks if he wants help with Roxy. Seamus looks over at her, looking, for all intents and purposes like he's glaring at her. However, this is just his normal look as she hasn't done anything to offend him at all. He briefly shakes his head in response and exhales another cloud of smoke, rapidly losing interest in the pink-haired woman. She had handled herself well during the fight with the KKK, but plenty of people could do that.

He then pulls the spent cigarette from his mouth and drops it, grinding it out under his boot. Seamus then immediately pulls a pack from his pocket and lights a new cigarette.

Facethelight said:

Asane Naki

• 5IYBNIF.png

She grinned as she followed her out, actually catching the helmet this time with general ease since, unlike last time, she was actually ready. While she pat the seat and said it was going to be even faster, causing Asane to jump slightly in her mind in fear, she forced herself to have this sort of play-seductive face as she threw herself onto the seat, hugging up tightly and close.

"no problem, babe~"

She teased.

"And I totally like you by the way"

At this point, even I would be unsure if she was still being straight, but in her mind she was ensured that she was still joking around. After hanging out with someone and spilling your guts, your flirtyness can sometimes expand through genders I guess.

@Mykinkaiser

Akane

"Oh, keep that up and I can't be sure what I might do," Akane says jokingly. She then makes sure Asane is holding on tight before taking off, reaching an absolutely ridiculous speed ridiculously quickly. She begins to dodge and weave between other vehicles and obstacles, sometimes evading them by hair's breadths. While she does this she even pops a few wheelies, laughing happily as she generally fucks about going easily more than 100mph.

The silver lining to this for Asane is that because Akane rides so unnecessarily quickly and recklessly, they get to their destination in a rather short amount of time. Once they've arrived Akane parks the bike and dismounts, stowing her helmet in the side compartment before starting towards the door, gesturing for Asane to follow.

Asane Naki

• 4p5w45m.png

And it's right back to what you expect. While speeding through the city, Asane was screaming out and shrieking like she was about to be killed; tears running down her face. She's fairly sure she's made an expression only anime characters have made. But to be fair, if they did crash at the speed they were going, they weren't going to come out with only scrapes and bruises, which would totally be fine in Asane's mind. Once they actually get to the location, the large arena building, having totally not paid attention to all the glorious gold glamour surroundings this area was, she fell off the bike. Not jokingly nearly fell, or flomped to her feet, but she full on feel slowly backwards off the bike onto her back. Thank god she was wearing a helmet otherwise she would've just colored the back of her head and the floor below her red. The gesture to follow was met with a wave of the hand saying she would be there in a moment, being as she had to get herself back together before even thinking about getting up. She did however after a few minutes get up and run over to her, following along even if behind a moment or two, until she was walking side by side again.

"Do you ever drive slow?"

@Mykinkaiser

Facethelight said:

Asane Naki

• 4p5w45m.png

And it's right back to what you expect. While speeding through the city, Asane was screaming out and shrieking like she was about to be killed; tears running down her face. She's fairly sure she's made an expression only anime characters have made. But to be fair, if they did crash at the speed they were going, they weren't going to come out with only scrapes and bruises, which would totally be fine in Asane's mind. Once they actually get to the location, the large arena building, having totally not paid attention to all the glorious gold glamour surroundings this area was, she fell off the bike. Not jokingly nearly fell, or flomped to her feet, but she full on feel slowly backwards off the bike onto her back. Thank god she was wearing a helmet otherwise she would've just colored the back of her head and the floor below her red. The gesture to follow was met with a wave of the hand saying she would be there in a moment, being as she had to get herself back together before even thinking about getting up. She did however after a few minutes get up and run over to her, following along even if behind a moment or two, until she was walking side by side again.

"Do you ever drive slow?"

@Mykinkaiser

Akane

Akane waits for Asane to collect herself and catch up before she resumes walking, amused at the sight of the other woman falling off the bike. At Asane's question Akane pulls a confused face, "I just did when I brought you to my shop," she replies, her warped sense of normal speed clearly evident. She walks up to the lift and waits for it to come down. When it does it opens to reveal Dakota, Seamus, and a woman Akane doesn't know but who appears to not be in the best state, so Akane figues she's a contestant. "Seamus!" Akane says excitedly, trying to hug him but having her face shoved away instead. Regaining her balance she turns to Asane, "This is Seamus, the doctor I told you about earlier who could teach you," she says excitedly.

Seamus

As the lift doors open Seamus sees a purple haired girl, Akane, and the girl who'd been watching the fight at the prison earlier. Instantly, his level of irritation shoots up. Akane was, in his opinion, almost as annoying as the Baron, though in slightly different ways. True to form she tries to hug him but he mercilessly shoves her face aside to prevent it. He just hopes she won't ask him out again as he got tired of saying no after the third time. He wasn't against a having a relationship, but Akane was definitely not the one for him. He raises an eyebrow at the part about him teaching the other girl but he says nothing yet, allowing the other girl to say her bit first.

Asane Naki

• 8BrzkjF.png

Seeing that her suspicions were right all along and that everyone seems to be connected in some weird... meta, of a way, she gave off a tired expression. At this point she was clearly done with her day and most of her enthusiasm has dropped significantly over the past few seconds. However, not to look like a debbie downer, or someone who just honestly wants to kill themselves, she pulled herself together long enough to speak to him normally.

"Ah well, I was talking to Akane here and the topic of how I totally suck at close quarters combat came up, and she ended up bringing your name up to see If I could get some help with that situation. That being said, you weren't the reason why we're here right now. I know since you know Akane you probably assumed she stalked you out over here, but purely coincidence"

She laughed, making sure to clear up any weird airs about her.

@Mykinkaiser

Facethelight said:

Asane Naki

• 8BrzkjF.png

Seeing that her suspicions were right all along and that everyone seems to be connected in some weird... meta, of a way, she gave off a tired expression. At this point she was clearly done with her day and most of her enthusiasm has dropped significantly over the past few seconds. However, not to look like a debbie downer, or someone who just honestly wants to kill themselves, she pulled herself together long enough to speak to him normally.

"Ah well, I was talking to Akane here and the topic of how I totally suck at close quarters combat came up, and she ended up bringing your name up to see If I could get some help with that situation. That being said, you weren't the reason why we're here right now. I know since you know Akane you probably assumed she stalked you out over here, but purely coincidence"

She laughed, making sure to clear up any weird airs about her.

@Mykinkaiser

Seamus

Seamus glares at the woman, "The fuck should I teach ye for? I'm a goddamn doctor not a coach or some shit," he replies irritably. Asane's efforts to clear weird airs ended up being useless as it is nearly impossible for Seamus to have even a neutral first impression of someone, much less a positive one. He looks Asane up and down, sizing her up to see if she would be any good in a hand-to-hand fight, frowning at what he sees. "Even more so, why the fuck are ye asking me? If ye tried te fight the way I do you'll end up dead right quick," he continues, "Jes get Akane there te teach ye instead. Ye body types're similar enough fer her of fighting te..." Seamus trails off, "Scratch that last bit unless ye've got a death wish," he finishes. Either way, he doesn't look like he's very amiable towards the idea of teaching another to fight. Asane will have to work at it if she wants to convince him to do it.

Dakota raised an eyebrow at the purple haired woman, instantly recognising her, she looked at the girl that the woman seemed to have arrived with. Tilting had head Dakota watched their conversation as it awkwardly fumbled though the harsh rejection. Her cold dark eyes moved towards Seamus, "no need to be so harsh," she said in a subtly sweet tone that conveyed no irritation in spite of how his brutal cut down really made her feel. With a blank expression she turned too look at Asane, "Ignore him..." Dakota mumbled putting on her helmet, "if you're really desperate for help, I wouldn't mind." She laughed, "however I do t work for free."

@Mykinkaiser @Facethelight

Asane Naki

• HXMevQD.png

"Well to be honest, I think I would rather stick away from being physical with a girl and stick to good ol' men." She looked from seamus to Dakota "However, since I was able to witness both of your guys fighting styles before, if I have the
    superior fighter offering her services afterall, I might just ditch my preferences."

She smiled, purposely striking at him verbally to see if he had some inferiority complex or anything of the sort.

"Plus, someone so mean shouldnt and hell, probably dont, be able to work with such fine ladies as me and Akane."

She was partly sarcastic even with that being she knows how they actually are, but that didn't stop it from being half true.

"Anyways, don't we gotta handle something, Akane?"

@Mykinkaiser

To Seamus's question Roxy shrugged "Anything to numb that bitch of a headache eh?"

Afterwards she went silent for a bit as some other woman she never met before showed up.

Not particularly caring who was carrying her at the moment due to the affects of the beer, lightweight as she was, Roxy just watched with half-interest as even more people showed up and immediately went about distracting the one saving her from bleeding out.

In addition to the Biker there was now two girls, one light haired the other dark haired. They apparently wanted her doctor to teach light hair about close combat, and it was at that point Roxy lifted her head again. The Biker chick made an offer, which light hair seemed to wave off with jabs at both her and her caring and gentle doctor.

Roxy chuckled at the last part and took another swig before leaning closer to Seamus for support "Or you could ask the Baron... as far as seasoned combatants he's probably the most lethal close quarters fighter for miles." she looked back down after another swig "But I don't really know who any of you are so I shouldn't really care too much, just muh thoughts."

She went back to silence at that with a groan.

@Facethelight @JustCallMeAimee @Mykinkaiser

Facethelight said:

Asane Naki

• HXMevQD.png

"Well to be honest, I think I would rather stick away from being physical with a girl and stick to good ol' men." She looked from seamus to Dakota "However, since I was able to witness both of your guys fighting styles before, if I have the
    superior fighter offering her services afterall, I might just ditch my preferences."

She smiled, purposely striking at him verbally to see if he had some inferiority complex or anything of the sort.

"Plus, someone so mean shouldnt and hell, probably dont, be able to work with such fine ladies as me and Akane."

She was partly sarcastic even with that being she knows how they actually are, but that didn't stop it from being half true.

@Mykinkaiser

GrieveWriter said:
To Seamus's question Roxy shrugged "Anything to numb that bitch of a headache eh?"
Afterwards she went silent for a bit as some other woman she never met before showed up.

Not particularly caring who was carrying her at the moment due to the affects of the beer, lightweight as she was, Roxy just watched with half-interest as even more people showed up and immediately went about distracting the one saving her from bleeding out.

In addition to the Biker there was now two girls, one light haired the other dark haired. They apparently wanted her doctor to teach light hair about close combat, and it was at that point Roxy lifted her head again. The Biker chick made an offer, which light hair seemed to wave off with jabs at both her and her caring and gentle doctor.

Roxy chuckled at the last part and took another swig before leaning closer to Seamus for support "Or you could ask the Baron... as far as seasoned combatants he's probably the most lethal close quarters fighter for miles." she looked back down after another swig "But I don't really know who any of you are so I shouldn't really care too much, just muh thoughts."

"In life sweet heart, we don't choose who we fight." The girl laughed under her breath and shook her head slightly, "so your preference of trainers is...stupid." She rolled her eyes slightly and folded her arms across her chest. "But honestly if you do what my help, I'm free any time." Dakota stick her hands into her pockets and moved to leave the lift. However she kept the door open and turned her head to look back at Rocy, who suddenly spoke up, "the Baron is a coward" Dakota drawled rolling her dark eyes under the foggy helmet glass.

Facethelight said:

Asane Naki

• HXMevQD.png

@Mykinkaiser

GrieveWriter said:

JustCallMeAimee said:
"In life sweet heart, we don't choose who we fight." The girl laughed under her breath and shook her head slightly, "so your preference of trainers is...stupid." She rolled her eyes slightly and folded her arms across her chest. "But honestly if you do what my help, I'm free any time." Dakota stick her hands into her pockets and moved to leave the lift. However she kept the door open and turned her head to look back at Rocy, who suddenly spoke up, "the Baron is a coward" Dakota drawled rolling her dark eyes under the foggy helmet glass.

Seamus

Seamus didn't rise to the bait, "If that's what ye think, go with her," he says in his usual irritated tone. When Roxy spoke up he raises an eyebrow but otherwise keeps quiet. Once the biker girl says her last bit and starts to leave Seamus does the same. He didn't exactly agree with the biker's last statement about the Baron. The Baron wasn't a coward, he just knew how to protect his interests.

For a brief moment Seamus wondered who would come out on top in a fist fight, himself or the Baron. He soon decided that he didn't much care about that at the moment and that he'd cross that bridge when he came to it.

Akane

Akane leans over to whisper in Asane's ear, "You're going to have to try a lot harder if you want him to warm up to you," she advises. She then grins, "Hot isn't he though? Even if he does always look pissed." When Asane reminded her about the real reason that the two of them where here she shrugs and gets onto the lift, "Shall we?" she asks Asane as Dakota, Seamus, and the hurt participant all begin to walk away. Once Asane is on the lift they begin to go to their destination.

Upon arrival at the arena floor Akane pulls out her phone and sends the Baron a short (by her standards) message letting him know that she's arrived and that she has a guest with her.

Asane Naki

• HXMevQD.png

Ahhh dakota took it the wrong way, she thought. She was actually going to see about accepting the offer for another time since her preference was only to try and get under seamus' skin.

"Well, knowing how I keep seeing you around, I'll let you know."

She waved off dakota, and instantly thought of the baron. Theres no way she'd take the help of the leader of the growlers, right? I mean, that's exactly who she wants to avoid. Or is it? Possibly having some type of personal connection of a coach to a player would make it so she was on the safe side? Yes, she thought, she might go through with that instead. It took her a moment before realizing she had to follow Akane, giving a jump in her step to keep going. She also completely ignored seamus, just to add insult to injury.

"You think everyone is hot"

She said with smile awaiting whoever was coming to meet them.

@Mykinkaiser @GrieveWriter @JustCallMeAimee

Roxy didn't reply to the biker's dismissal of her suggestion, taking a note from Doctor Seamus's book on not giving a shit. Letting the doctor aid her out of the building she checked a watch in her pack before muttering "She sounded like a real fan."

She then coughed into a closed fist before glancing around and letting the good doctor escort her to his place.

Near the Arena

As Akane and Asane neared the arena, they were approached by similar ChemCorp saleswomen who instantly zeroed in on the new face. Getting past the constant Xyclon samples, two more figures stood between them and the Arena.

"Ah," said a heavily wrapped up Nazi who clapped his hands together at the sight of them, standing by him was a young dark haired girl in a dress who glared at them from behind the Nazi "Schönen Tag Dame Akane!"

He bowed towards Akane "A friend of yours?" he asked as he nodded to Asane before bowing to her as well."Gruß, I am Herr Auschwitz."

He raised a finger before turning back to Akane with a nervous but somehow cheery tone "I planned on frequenting your residence directly later on, but meeting you here is so much more convenient!"

Auschwitz clasped his hands together and leaned forward a bit "I heard you have... certain issues with me and meine associates, but I implore you to overlook these for just a moment and hear me out on this job I seek to offer you!"

"I can pay!" he said raising a finger "I hear great things of your works fraulein!"

In the Arena

A well dressed shoe kicked open the announcers door and the massive muscly form of the Baron squeezed in as the announcers instinctively moved to the side as their boss entered.

"Ah, my favorite I'm uncultured on the microphone bout to give me the good news!" he laughed as he slapped ryan on the back, nearly causing him to fall out of his chair.

"Good news?" Conner asked

"Hell yeah, baby!" the Baron cackled before leaning in and whispering "Put out a little side bet against that dumb ass cyborg bitch once I heard about that Jap and his ever apparent hate for her."

"You bet credits on this thing?" Ryan said, to which the Baron nodded enthusiastically.

"Of course I did motherfucker did I stutter?" the Baron asked jokingly before shrugging "I mean come on, Blood Lotus against some wanna be Gearhead loner with an ego heavier than her firepower?"

He clapped his hands together "It's money in the fuckin bag!"

He finally noticed the looks on the announcers faces and let his hands lower before pointing at them "Okay see, now ya'll motherfuckers got spill the beans on why ya look so shitty. I ain't liking the pussy faces you makin' right now."

"Well see... uhhh" Conner tried as he scratched the back of his head "What happened.... out there was... uhhh... she-"

"She sawed that dodgy asshole in half." Ryan stated before lighting a cigarette

"Ryan!!" Conner scolded him, prompting his partner to shrug

"What?!? she fucking did, we carted both halves off the arena!"

"Okay boys, I get it." The Baron drew their attention "I leave ya'll without my words of motherfuckin wisdom for a couple seconds to possibly get my dick wetter than any bitch in my presence, and ya'll retaliate and shit by spinning some fanciful fuckery about that skinny asshat beating an actual member of Blood Lotus!"

Ryan and Conner glanced at each other "She did." they said as one

The Baron looked between the two of them for a moment "Well shit." he said before placing both hands on their table and glancing up "I did not see that coming."

He went silent for a while and the two announcers glanced at each other as all three sat in silence for a moment. After a moment, the Baron shifted and whipped out a pad and spent some time looking over it before his usual grin broke out again.

"Hah!" he chuckled "Good news!"

He stood tall again and tossed the tablet in the air before pulling open a pocket on his coat, letting the tablet fall right in before patting it and turning "Shitty turnouts later boys, we got visitors to get ready for!"

Asane Naki

• xgB8yIK.png

As they walked in just to be approached by a nazi, of course Asane would have the face of "of course" plain and straight right across her face. She knew this wasn't going to be some short fun encounter; germans never were, much less nazi's. Not all nazi's even had to be german, but this guy seemed to be the double wammy that was going to just right get in the way of her and Akane getting anywhere on time. This however wasn't the place to cause shit though, so for this moment she stayed silent and watched to see what the assbag would do. That being said, she had her hands seemingly resting behind her, but were in reality resting on the handles of her new SMG's that she grabbed on the way out, just to be safe.

@Mykinkaiser @GrieveWriter

Facethelight said:

Asane Naki

• HXMevQD.png

Ahhh dakota took it the wrong way, she thought. She was actually going to see about accepting the offer for another time since her preference was only to try and get under seamus' skin.

"Well, knowing how I keep seeing you around, I'll let you know."

She waved off dakota, and instantly thought of the baron. Theres no way she'd take the help of the leader of the growlers, right? I mean, that's exactly who she wants to avoid. Or is it? Possibly having some type of personal connection of a coach to a player would make it so she was on the safe side? Yes, she thought, she might go through with that instead. It took her a moment before realizing she had to follow Akane, giving a jump in her step to keep going. She also completely ignored seamus, just to add insult to injury.

"You think everyone is hot"

She said with smile awaiting whoever was coming to meet them.

@Mykinkaiser @GrieveWriter @JustCallMeAimee

GrieveWriter said:
Roxy didn't reply to the biker's dismissal of her suggestion, taking a note from Doctor Seamus's book on not giving a shit. Letting the doctor aid her out of the building she checked a watch in her pack before muttering "She sounded like a real fan."
She then coughed into a closed fist before glancing around and letting the good doctor escort her to his place.

Near the Arena

As Akane and Asane neared the arena, they were approached by similar ChemCorp saleswomen who instantly zeroed in on the new face. Getting past the constant Xyclon samples, two more figures stood between them and the Arena.

"Ah," said a heavily wrapped up Nazi who clapped his hands together at the sight of them, standing by him was a young dark haired girl in a dress who glared at them from behind the Nazi "Schönen Tag Dame Akane!"

He bowed towards Akane "A friend of yours?" he asked as he nodded to Asane before bowing to her as well."Gruß, I am Herr Auschwitz."

He raised a finger before turning back to Akane with a nervous but somehow cheery tone "I planned on frequenting your residence directly later on, but meeting you here is so much more convenient!"

Auschwitz clasped his hands together and leaned forward a bit "I heard you have... certain issues with me and meine associates, but I implore you to overlook these for just a moment and hear me out on this job I seek to offer you!"

"I can pay!" he said raising a finger "I hear great things of your works fraulein!"

In the Arena

A well dressed shoe kicked open the announcers door and the massive muscly form of the Baron squeezed in as the announcers instinctively moved to the side as their boss entered.

"Ah, my favorite I'm uncultureds on the microphone bout to give me the good news!" he laughed as he slapped ryan on the back, nearly causing him to fall out of his chair.

"Good news?" Conner asked

"Hell yeah, baby!" the Baron cackled before leaning in and whispering "Put out a little side bet against that dumb ass cyborg bitch once I heard about that Jap and his ever apparent hate for her."

"You bet credits on this thing?" Ryan said, to which the Baron nodded enthusiastically.

"Of course I did motherfucker did I stutter?" the Baron asked jokingly before shrugging "I mean come on, Blood Lotus against some wanna be Gearhead loner with an ego heavier than her firepower?"

He clapped his hands together "It's money in the fuckin bag!"

He finally noticed the looks on the announcers faces and let his hands lower before pointing at them "Okay see, now ya'll motherfuckers got spill the beans on why ya look so shitty. I ain't liking the pussy faces you makin' right now."

"Well see... uhhh" Conner tried as he scratched the back of his head "What happened.... out there was... uhhh... she-"

"She sawed that dodgy asshole in half." Ryan stated before lighting a cigarette

"Ryan!!" Conner scolded him, prompting his partner to shrug

"What?!? she fucking did, we carted both halves off the arena!"

"Okay boys, I get it." The Baron drew their attention "I leave ya'll without my words of motherfuckin wisdom for a couple seconds to possibly get my dick wetter than any bitch in my presence, and ya'll retaliate and shit by spinning some fanciful fuckery about that skinny asshat beating an actual member of Blood Lotus!"

Ryan and Conner glanced at each other "She did." they said as one

The Baron looked between the two of them for a moment "Well shit." he said before placing both hands on their table and glancing up "I did not see that coming."

He went silent for a while and the two announcers glanced at each other as all three sat in silence for a moment. After a moment, the Baron shifted and whipped out a pad and spent some time looking over it before his usual grin broke out again.

"Hah!" he chuckled "Good news!"

He stood tall again and tossed the tablet in the air before pulling open a pocket on his coat, letting the tablet fall right in before patting it and turning "Shitty turnouts later boys, we got visitors to get ready for!"
Facethelight said:

Asane Naki

• xgB8yIK.png

As they walked in just to be approached by a nazi, of course Asane would have the face of "of course" plain and straight right across her face. She knew this wasn't going to be some short fun encounter; germans never were, much less nazi's. Not all nazi's even had to be german, but this guy seemed to be the double wammy that was going to just right get in the way of her and Akane getting anywhere on time. This however wasn't the place to cause shit though, so for this moment she stayed silent and watched to see what the assbag would do. That being said, she had her hands seemingly resting behind her, but were in reality resting on the handles of her new SMG's that she grabbed on the way out, just to be safe.

@Mykinkaiser @GrieveWriter

Facethelight said:

• PcNommt.jpg

"...what, you want it in paper too?! Ugh, alright..."

Height: "5 foot 10 inches, or 180 centimeters. Gotta include both or else people ask"

Weight: "146 pounds, or 66 Kilo's."

Hair color: "It's not silver! It was a badly lit photo, but it's cyan, alright? I swear"

Eye color: "Emerald Green."

Top: "yeah, a very cropped crop top with underboob, I know, I wear the damn thing."

Bottom: "Jeans that sag a bit, sure, but if not you wouldn't see the cool rings of my underwear"

Shoes: "Combat boots, otherwise running around in any terrain will be pretty crappy on my end"

Voice: "Uh, Yeah, I've been speaking the entire time but alright, pay attention"

[media]

[/media]
    Paid military Corporation Soldier. But most people refer to me as a Mercenary. Sometimes a hitman if it's directly through me rather than my group, but not like it matters, since I run it myself. And yes, I don't dress like a soldier. Mostly because it makes seducing my way in anywhere a lot easier. Plus side, lot's of room for movement, and doesn't get caught on anything."

Service Record, Skills, and Basic History: "Well damn, now you're asking me for experience? Well I guess I gotta include my life story in there a little bit right? I was born a mercenary. I don't mean I think it was my life calling or anything, I mean literally I was born into a group of mercenaries because that's what my parents did. I didn't start joining them on runs and missions until I was around sixteen, but I started training the second I could walk. You can imagine the amount of time I've had to perfect my skills. Sixteen years of prep, seven years of experience. Although most of it lies within espionage and assassinations as you can guess. I would either seduce my way in, since guys are incredibly bad guards when shown the right girl, or find a vent to break into. Everywhere has one, and I'm just flexible enough to
    fit. And before you ask, no, I've never gotten my chest or hips stuck trying to get in and out of something. I'm a cat, it's what we do. Anyways, I've also done my fair share of dirty work, and I'm not ashamed to say it. Sometimes a government would hire me to get information out of someone, and that is definitely not one of the times most would say I was being seductive. I mean, hey, maybe if you were into that sort of thing, but it tends to get pretty gruesome. Anyways, that's about as far as I'll go without breaking your brain with information."

Strengths: "Strengths? Uh, well as mentioned I have about twenty three years of experience with just about any gun you can find. I was more or less made to fit into any situation my group needed. Agility and flexibility go together to make Acrobatics and Gymnastics, so you can imagine I can fit pretty much anywhere, and if it's too high to fit into, I'll climb up to it using anything I can; and then fit into it."

Weaknesses: "I don't exactly show off my Achilles heal now do I? I do? Damn. Alright, well, to put it simply, I may have skill in firearms and blades, but anything to do with fists and blunt weapons I'm very unskilled in. That goes in hand in hand with my acrobatics taking most of my skill, and not leaving much to my actual muscle. Yeah, I'm not toned, not ripped, so what? So if I get one or two hits from someone above average, like a wrestler or an MMA fighter; hell even a gangbanger that gets a lucky hit in might put me out and onto the ground needing air. Oh, and alcohol, I love the shit but I can't hold it for the life of me."

Likes: "Hey! great timing. Alcohol. Oh, and collecting guns. Back home, I have a gun locker with practically my entire lifes earnings thrown into it. If you ask, I may even list them off, since I remember each one of them. I thought about giving them names, but that'd only take away from the awesome ones they were already given! I also tend to let loose and chill, which means I like to casually flirt. Don't think it means anything though, creep."

Dislikes: "Let's be real here. Anyone who underestimates me or my friends. That's pretty much it regarding hated things, other than getting beat up. Respect is a big thing for me, so knowing I'm an actual challenge when we match up regarding skill, I expect you to treat me like an equal."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back