• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Crime/Superhero/ Fantasy RP

SnowdropNav

Hello

I'm Bryan. I'm nineteen, and I live in the united states. I tend to write two paragraphs to eight paragraphs depending on the context of what is happening in the RP. My response time can be two to four days, but I can reply faster depending on the rp. I enjoy fantasy, crime, superhero, slice of life, and sci-fi rp. Looking for someone around my age.

Here are some ideas that I have.

Croeft - One year ago, a meteorite landed in Hartdale park, causing a wave of yellow energy to pass through you, Alex Cain, and your four friends, allowing them to control matter. Now in the present, Simul, a mysterious organization, infiltrated Chaogen, the company that acquired the meteorite and stole it. Simul hopes to obtain abilities similar to what you and Alex have gained. Six thousand miles away, a UFO crash lands in the street of London. Inside is Sozar V'nir, the last of the Krilians whose planet was destroyed by a supernova. On Earth, he searches for the Croeft, a meteorite that holds inside of it the power to control the multiverses and every living being inside of them. With his control over light and energy, Sozar will annihilate anyone in his path of acquiring the Croeft.

Cruel - In the middle of summer, a phenomenal discovery was made; a fourth continent was found. It came to be known as Asoa. Many nations sent their best explorers and soldiers there to find out what lays there and claim the land for their own. As explorers from Edilaran searched Asoa, they were attacked by the Sevuotha. During the battle, the youngest prince of Edilaran, Michael Froy, was killed. The Edilaran quickly sent a letter to James and Julia Froy claiming that what happened was a mistake. They mistook him and his companions for explorers from Roaema, with whom they had poor relations, but with information from a witness proving otherwise, war was declared.

In the beginning, the Edilaras had the Sevuothas outmatched with better knowledge of the terrain and superior numbers. Still, four years later, when a mercenary group that goes by Bellmere who works with the Glarva is called by the Sevuothas, the Edilaras are soon pushed deep into the forests. (Glarva is a nation of the race, Tarvea. Tarvea is pink, have horns, are around seven feet tall, their arms and legs can stretch out and are pulpy, have wings, and have four eyes.) In the Bellmere, there is a soldier who is rumored to be stronger than ten thousand men and is invulnerable. In response to this, James asks for help from the Braeain, a cruel and clever band of mercenaries led by Abraham Basset.

Dark Portal - Long ago, there were four gods, Relio, god of the sun, Jia, Goddesses of Earth, Seli, Goddesses of the moon, and Umb, god of darkness. In an attempt to seize control of the Earth and all species that inhibited Umb, he attacked Jia, leaving her paralyzed. In a fit of rage, Relio came down to Earth, where there was no light, only darkness. Upon seeing Umb, Relio initiated a confrontation that would last three months, with Relio coming out victorious. Relio chained Umb to the sun, where he would be burned eternally for his crime. Now a decamillenium years later, the kingdom of Cantanaza has been covered with dark clouds for four weeks. After praying to the gods, Hengry Kein, king of Cantanaza, sends a small unit of twenty troops along with the officer Key Aru to the mountain of Herst. Henry sends Key there, believing that Umb may have returned, but they find there is an advanced race called the Giesola.

Saga - Bayton is a city engrossed with crime and corruption in every way. To combat the rising crime, Leroy Smith created Saga, a secret organization to fight crime. Saga has twenty-five members, including Leroy. Although they weren't making a significant difference, Leroy was grateful they were making one. Two years after Saga was formed, Toby Reeves, co-founder of Saga, invited a young man named Orion Smith into Saga. One night when Orion and a few others were on petrol, Orion murdered a member of the gang BK9, changing everything. In the next few weeks, it is seen that Orion's malicious way of dealing with crime has helped more than Leo's. Now as Orion convinces more of Saga members of his method, Leroy must fight for control of Saga before Orion turns it into something sinister.

Message me or leave a comment if you are interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back