• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Crime show roleplay, anyone???

HavocandBobo

Ghost Hunter
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I love crime shows as you can probably tell from here, right? Now, I do not watch ALL crime shows, but here's the ones I do watch and would love to rp with someone. But I probably won't stop there, I may still post other things I like, who knows. If there is something that you want to do but I don't know it, then let's cross it over with something that I do know something about, that way, you get to play something you like as will I. But if something is listed that you want to do with me, then PM me and we will plot, or let me know if you can't PM yet, and I'll message you. Sound good?

For romance, I only do BxG, but I will do a bromance (with a guy and guy are just friends; or a girl and girl are just friends.) I mostly only do guys, but I can do girls as well. I can double or even triple if needed, and I only can write one or two paragraphs, in which I am trying to get better at details. If its something I know really well, I can do canons, but I can also do OCs. So either CanonxCanon or CanonxOC, I just don't do OCxOC.

My fandoms from most craving to least craving.

~The Listener (My recent obsession)
~Psych
~Magnum PI (The newer one, not the classic)
~Blind Justice
~Eye Candy
~The Familiar Series (books, not shows)(OCs only!)
~Clue (OCs only!)

I thought I watched more crime shows than that, oh well. Here's other things that I may be tempted to rp as well.

~FRIENDS
~Go On
~Resident Evil (first MOVIE only)
~A Million Little Things
~Choices: Stories you play (game)

Original pairings/ideas

Bold is my preferred role

*A police officer suffers from PTSD who accidently shot a criminal, meets someone who was related to the victim/criminal. What happens when they find out the officer who happens to be their friend was the one who took the life of their relative?
~DetectivexMurder witness
~ParamedicxOfficer
~DoctorxNurse
~fire fighterxparamedic
~Single fatherx single mother
~FriendxFriend
~EnemyxEnemy
~FriendxBrother's sister
~FriendxSister's brother
~ParamedicxPerson they saved
~Mental patientxMental patient

Fantasy related
~TelepathicxPsychic
~Person with powersxPerson with powers
~TelepathicxWitch

(Allow me to make this shorter, I will ship a paramedic and telepath with anyone except a vampire or werewolf, for a shapeshifter the idea has to be really good.)

Sorry for the short list, heh I should find new shows I guess, and read more; maybe even play more games. I know for a fact that this list is not complete, so if you want to know about a particular thing just ask, and If I don't know it but its something you want to do, let's do a crossover with it!!!!!

Oh, one final note before I post this, I don't watch anime and I don't roleplay anime, so sorry if that was something you wanted to do. But the only anime I ever watched was Sailor Moon, but I don't anymore because I'm not really a big fan of anime; so I apologize again. And if your playing as an OC, I prefer a realistic picture (not drawn or anime) or no picture at all. So with that being said, hope to talk to people on here soon. XOXO.

Last edited:
The top portion is mainly for fandoms, but here is my original ideas and starters, so be sure to check these out as well. XOXO

Original Ideas:

*Title: Mind Readers
Genre: Fantasy
Plot: Someone who has a head trauma wakes up in the hospital several days later and realizes they can read minds; one of the staff members finds out about this and takes them to a lab where there is other people with powers. (Preferred role: the telepathic)

*Title: Searching For Ciara
Genre: Fantasy
Plot: A young princess goes missing, said to be on the run, and its up to her best friends to find her; neither of which can get along.

*Title: Cursed
Genre: Fantasy Romance
Plot: A man who is destined to lose everyone he loves meets a woman with immortality.

Original Starters:

*The teen hurried threw the forest glancing back every few moments. Footsteps in the shadows signaled that he was still chasing her. "Leave me alone!" She cried out as she jumped over a fallen tree, but instead of landing on her feet, she fell to the ground.
He paused at the tree, leaping over it. "Hello again, princess."
She stared at him in shock. "You?! I.. I thought you were my friend.." Tears slid down her face. "Why you?"
He pulled the knife out then knelt down beside her and put the blade to her throat. "I'm sorry, sweetheart. I've been ordered to kill you."

*He paused at the edge of the cliff, glancing over the edge; then back towards the woman who was walking towards him. "Don't come any closer!" He warned her, holding the shaky gun to his head. "I.. I'll do it.."
She paused. "Please put the gun down.. we can talk about this.." She begged. "Look, I know your hurting, but this isn't the way to solve anything. I know what your going threw, because I was just like you a couple of years ago. I wanted to end my life too.."

*He quickly knelt down beside the man, then shakenly felt his neck for a pulse. "I.. I killed him.. I di.. didn't mean to.." His mind flashed back to a few moments ago when they were arguing and pulled the trigger.
She watched with wide eyes. "You.. you saved my life.."
(Inspired in part by The Listener)

*No murder is perfect, there's always a piece of evidence left behind. Not this time, now they were dealing with a professional killer whom always cleaned up after themselves and never left any traces behind. They knew how to pull off the perfect murder, until now. They left behind one very important detail: one witness who watched the whole scene from the bushes, and now the witness's life may be in danger. (preferred role: the killer)

Last edited:
Thanks... At least somebody agrees with me...

I take it you suggested this idea to other people who turned you down? But I generally liked the idea, I had wanted to be the detective anyways in it. Anyways, do you have a preference of what gender you like to play? I can play as a male or female, but I prefer the male role.

I take it you suggested this idea to other people who turned you down? But I generally liked the idea, I had wanted to be the detective anyways in it. Anyways, do you have a preference of what gender you like to play? I can play as a male or female, but I prefer the male role.
No, I mean someone actually wants to rp with me... I'll play as a female, by the way.

Okay. By the way, do I have to use absolutely "perfect" grammar? Some dude earlier wanted me to 'be more descriptive', not realizing I'm a FREAKING 12 YEAR OLD.

Absolutely not. I mostly just require at least 3+ sentences, not paragraphs. And do not worry about being more descriptive, because I'm not even descriptive myself. So your good.

Absolutely not. I mostly just require at least 3+ sentences, not paragraphs. And do not worry about being more descriptive, because I'm not even descriptive myself. So your good.
Okay, thank you. I'll try to get used to typing at least 3 sentences, but I'm a slow typer... Well, see you there! :3

i’d love to do a firefighter x paramedic or doctor x nurse!

i’d love to do a firefighter x paramedic or doctor x nurse!

Sure, we could probably do both if you like doubling, but if we're just going to do one I think I would prefer the fire fighter x paramedic. (I have a thing for paramedics these days, not sure why though.) But like I said, we could do both pairings if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back